SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The insult lad who wouldn't shut up: NSFW! many bad words.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My usual insult script went out a few hours ago and much to my surprise got a reply almost instantly. Reply followed reply and eventually he sulked off. The conversation is recorded below. the lad is in red and I am in blue.

It's unusual for a lad to reply more than a couple of times to insults. I see much work ahead for this one.

HERE IS PAYMENT FOR YUR HARD WORK ... HUNGA ... POVETIE ... FORSTRATION EVERY DAY FOR STUPID YAHOOZIE

I DON LAUGH WEN I SEE U IN CAFE, WORK ALL DAY, MAGA DON SEND NO MONEY, GO TO WESTERN UNION FOR FAKE JOKER MTCN

PISS POT MUGU BAG OF SHEIT U ARE, FAGOT, U GET NO SENSE, FIT U GO BURN UR SELF ALIVE. LION GO EAT UR MAMA.

IN JESUS NAME I CONDEME YOU TO HELL FIER OOOOOOOOO

WHY CAN'T YOU TRY TO WRITE CORRECT SENTENCES. YOU NO GO SCHOOL. WRITE WHAT YOU CAN SPELL. MAN FROM THE VILLAGE. HA

BASTAD, FUK UR MAMA MOUTH AND YANSH. COM DEY, WE FIGHT

OTU NNEGI, IKPU REEGI, ANUOHIA, EWU, MALUU, MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I GO COME FUCK YOU FOR ANUS GIVE U PILE.

U DEY FIXATE ON ANUS. NO WOMAN FOR U OH, U GO HUNT FOR ANUS. CHILD MOLESTA, GAY LIKE U, CONDEM BY UR OWN MOUTH OOOO

I GO TELL ALL GUYMEN IN NAIJA U ARE A GAY. PUSH YOUR DIRTY AND STINKING AMU WHERE U WILL. BEAST

NA SO U GO DEY BOMB REPLACED EMAILS AS YOU NO FIT BUY SURE LEADS. I DEY CONFIRM BAR EVERYDAY...HOW I WISH SAY U GO KNOW ME? MEANWHILE...FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

U FUCKIN LIER, HAHAHA U GOT NO MONEY FOR KASSAVA. LEADS ?????? MEK I LAUGH OOOOOOOO

I RUN THINGS ALL 9JA, BENIN, U GO SUFFA 4 POVETIE OOOO

MONKEY LIKE U, PASS UR SELF

He sends me two Coreldraw files of ATM receipts. I refuse to open them. Running his email headers resolves them to Lagos Island, Nigeria, near Massey Street.

Just use this confirm your work man.

This is my donation to you so you no go perish.

FAKE BULL SHIT FROM FAKE BULL SHITTA SO CALL GUY MAN.

LIER, U DON STEAL ATM SLIP FROM BIN.

COM DEY HOSPITAL ROAD, I SHOW U HOW A REAL MAN WORK.

SMELLING AND IGNORANT MAN.

no reply so -

I SEE U NO REPLY. COWARD LIKE U.

IGNORAND MOTHA FUCKA

I CAN SEE U ARE JOBLESS AND NEEDS SOME AID? MAMMALIA...DUCK-BILLED PLATIPUS. wtf?

ILITERATE FULL LIKE U

SMALL BOI, GO FIN PIKIN TO STEAL, RITUALIST, GO TO UR FILTHY SHRINE WHERE HELL WILL CONSUME U.

YOU ARE A MEDDLESOME INTERLOPER, AN RIFRAT, POOR RAT.

INFACT I FEEL LIKE CLOSING YOUR BOX BECAUSE PEOPLE FULL OF SHIT LIKE YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN THIS GAME.

JUST MAKE SURE THAT YOU REMOVE YOUR IMPORTANT INFO FROM THIS EMAIL BECAUSE I WILL HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT CLOSED.

IF YOU REPLY ME AGAIN, I WILL CLOSE YOUR BOX TONIGHT.

MAGA NO FIT PAY U.

POOR RAT OH, IDIOT MAN, I HAVE RICHES. COME DEY, WASH MY CARS, I PAY YOU 5 NAIRA/DAY FOR WASH AND CALL ME OGA

FOR YOUR RUDENESS U SHALL MEET UR FATHA IN HELL FOR SUCK PENIS ALL DAY

CLOSE BOX HAHAHA

YOUR BOX WILL BE CLOSED TONIGHT NO DOUBT

I sent a couple more but he must have gone off to beat his wife or shout at the furniture or something. Feel free to bait him for any reason at [email protected] - If you mention that you are with Chairman Gomer you are bound to make exactly the right impression.

my box is still open btw Wink

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant. Nothing better when they take the err, bait.

Nailgunner wrote:

DUCK-BILLED PLATIPUS.
Very Happy

" - Alison Smith
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Thanks for posting this NG, funnier than hell and it made my morning

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic