SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Best Email for Dolla Chop?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I'm finally going to spice up my bait a little bit by introducing a Scammer Rival into the deal. I was wondering the best type of email address to sign up for for my fake scammer. I know Gmail is the safe bet however, Lads don't usually use Gmail. I want it to be more believable. Any suggestions out there? Should I just use Gmail anyway?

Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've used gmail as Mr. Gomer, here's the kind of email I've been recieving:

Quote:
you are a bastard bad ati iya must die this month... just tell me your real name and see

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fastmail or hushmail are also isp stripping

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lads have used Hotmail, Gmail, and Live. If you use a mailserver, that doesn't hide your IP address, you can hide it with Tor.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually use a battery of Gmail adddresses for my lad characters. They don't arouse any suspicion. Howling rage, yes, but not suspicion.

GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool. Thanks for the advice guys. If anything interesting happens with this Dolla Chop, I'll definitely post it.

Laeder of the Gang
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I always use live.fr or hotmail.fr for a dolla chopper - true, it doesn't strip IPs (I use a proxy anyway), but it's so immediately convincing, and which lad is going to check the headers anyway?

"moroons and useless thiefs! you will smell jail forever! i will show you what a woman can do" - MRS F£GAL

"Youre my chairman now" - ALF0NS 0DU£KE

“I believe that life is more precious than riches and gold you need to send the sum of $470 upon your receipt of this email this amount is to buy 3 pint of blood” - DR £DM0ND C4NARA

"please stop that stupid manner of you whitemen" - REV PAULS0N S4MUEL

"you are a mad he-goat. eat the money and save small for ur burial" - Oga of ALF0NS 0DU3KE
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that it's unlikely that they will check the headers however, I have heard that there are some smart lads out there. Since you can't always tell, I just like to play it extra safe.

scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Read between the lines

for a dolla chop i sign up to the email service the lad uses , get it ?

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not saying I'm the smartest baiter out there, but I've never worried about the header or IP. I've never had an issue...and I've really pissed off some lads in my day.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
www.emmanuelisastupidmugugoatdicker.webs.com
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with Bobjohnson.No,not all lads are stupid,but they are all lazy.I've never had one call me out on an IP.On the very freak chance one actually did,it wouldn't be that hard to explain away.Lads are paranoid as hell,as most thieves are.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I used a Fastmail account and sent the lad an insult and threat to stay away from "his" mugu. No replies yet but, I'm optimistic. I waited a day and sent an email from my character letting him know that I was still trying to send him the money. I also might have tipped him off that I was having some issues with my email... Hmmm, I hope someones not trying to hack my email... *wink wink*

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My fake lad accounts are all yahoo or yahoo.co.uk. I don't worry about the IP. I've never been called on it; if I am I'll just say that as a smart oga I always use a proxy. Doesn't everyone?

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic