SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

India insurance scam !!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
david oconner
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys, just to let everyone know ive recently tried to be scammed but was onto it instantly, i decided to play along with the scam, and waste as much of there time as possible, everything you are about to read is approx 5 days in total, i was amazed at how quick these people work, so ive stopped laughing now, take a look and i hope to god no one ever falls for this. ..................... recently i have recieved an email from a young lady, straight into the junk box it went but i decided to have a peak......so take a look, i thought the only way to beat a scammer is scam them back. make them work for it, then get nothing....first email recieved.......
Hello,
Please my name is mary, please i really want to be your good friend, i hope
that you will grant my request with good faith, thanks and i really care,
you can have my private e-mail address below and please write to me to my
e-mail address ([email protected])and i will send you my pictures i
promise;
thanks and please bear with me ok.

............. MMM I THOUGHT, I KNOW WHERE THIS IS HEADING AND SO I SENT BACK THIS.............Hi there, ime sorry do i know you ?

Are you friends of Rafik from pakistan (business friends of mine )
If so hope your all well

Take good care

david....................
SHE REPLIED BACK...........Dear One,

I am more than happy in your urgent mail to my mail.How are you today? l hope fine.Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Miss mary khalifa, I am (23) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War.That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia.My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father a Successful business and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident
took place.
It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.Hoping to hear
from you soonest. Yours Forever

Miss mary khalifa
......................ATTACHED WAS INDEED A PICTURE OF A YOUNG LADY.........SO I REPLIED.......Hi Mary

My god you havent had much luck, i feel really really sad for you. ime not sure what to say if ime honest.
It seems very much like a troubled country does liberia, you did the right thing by running away. Can you not get help from anyone ? it all semms very very sad for you.
About myself, my name is David, ime 39 years old my alias is tone !! ime divorced and glad for that as she now misses out on my sucsessful business moves and i dont have to share or answer to her anymore.
I have business friends all over the world and am doing good for myself through hard work and a good team of people who work for me (ime very lucky there)
Thnx for the picture, ime sorry but cant do the same as if my picture got in the wrong hands it would be very bad publicity potentially for my european distributors and i cant take the risk so sorry.
Thnx for the email, i really hope you have good news about something soon, you truly deserve happiness in your life after what you have been through and i hope the bastards who did this to your good familly are made to pay for what they have done. i find this very disturbing indeed.
hope you dont mind but ive just printed off your picture and will put it safe.

Take good care

Yours sincerly
David
.......................FIRSTLY I PRINTED OFF NO SUCH THING AS THE WIFE WOULD KILL THEN BURY ME.....SECONDLY, I WAS QUITE ENJOYING THIS, WASTE MY TIME EH, OK WATCH ME GO .......SHE REPLIED.......

My Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How are you this days? How was your night hope fine.?. Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to. All my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev Father Emmanuel George ,who is the pastor of the (St John Catholic Church)here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the women's hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women.

In case if you want to call the reverend his Tel number is ( +22177336770) His email contact is ([email protected])if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the woman hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this Muslim country.

I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragedy incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Honey, i have my late father' Dr. Mark khalifa deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading financial institution (BANK) ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDONl which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is( $ 4.7 m )(Four Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. I need your information's such as !!!

Your Full Names ......
Age .......
Address ......
Telephone ........
I humbly waiting for your mail from you,
Kisses and continue dream about me

...............HAHAHAHAH DREAM ABOUT YOU, OMFG, SHES OFF HER CAKE OR HE SHOULD I SAY, NOW ITS GETTING FUNNY....I REPLIED............Mary

My god, u need to get the money quick or the government may take it from you. ime not sure i can help but i can try.

Let me know and will see what i can do

Yours sincerly

David...................... SHE WANTS DETAILS NOW...... SHE REPLIES AGAIN..............Hello Darling,

my sweetheart and how are you doing today with hope all is well and fine thanks be to God who gives you health in more abundantly. I thank you once again for your kindness towards me. Remember Honey age does not matter what matters is love i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information’s. about this money, my love is for you and you alone and i will like to hear your voice every time. Darling i worry about the bank account first of all contact the bank of london so that they will direct you what to do.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 20% of the total money helping me In this regards and l have mapped 10% for any expenses that might come in this transfer and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.

l will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 4.7million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. The contact information’s of the bank are as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
119-121 Victoria Street London
NW1 5PY;SW1E 6RA
Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
Email; ([email protected], [email protected] )
AND SO I DID.............THEY REPLIED......................FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation / Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your email/ contact which we have received from your partner (who is currently in Dakar Senegal as a refugee) .

Actually,we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady (Miss Mary Khalifa) who is (the next of kin to her late father's deposit in our bank ) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank.

Her late father Dr Mark Khalifa is our customer with substantial amount (4.7 Million $)he deposited with us before his death.

Hence you have really been appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.

However before our bank will transact any bussiness concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank account,we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank: According to international banking rules on foreign remmitance.

1.A power of attorney permiting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer( since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal)

2.The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death.

3.A copy of Statement of account issued to her deceased father by our bank.

4.An Affidavit of support from Senegaleese high court ............

Note:The above are compulsory,and are needed to protect our interest,yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made.

These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick, and successful transfer of the fund is made within 48hrs from when we receive the above named documents.

Should you have any question(s) please contact the Operational/Director of Finance Mr Charles Wood through his for more clearifications and directives.

We promise to give our customers the best services.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Charles Wood .
(For Accounts Department)
Date Rep.20/May 2011
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON.
...................MMMM INTERESTING, VERY GOOD BULLSHIT LOL, SO AFTER GIVING THEM SOME FAKE DETAILS,YA KNOW JUST TO KEEP THEM SWEET N PLAY ALONG MORE.....SHE REPLIES...... OH AND BARE IN MIND I KNOW HAVE 2 PEOPLE EMAILING ME, HER AND CHARLIE FOOKIN CHAPLIN.....THIS IS THE NEXT REPLY FROM HER.............Hello my love,

I am grateful to read your mail with the contains therein, how are you doing over their? I hope everything is moving well, if that glory be to God almighty, mine was fine with the hope you have giving me to leave this camp and to meet you in your country to start a new life with you, honey, I really appreciate every step you’re taking to help me out from this camp, I pray that the blessing of the lord will never season in your hand, Please darling as soon as you get any reply from him try and update me ok, I will be happy to meet you and share my feelings together with you, I love you with all my heart, Kissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss,
Yours in love Mary,....................
CANT BELIEVE SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH ME AFTER ERRR 5 EMAILS AND NO PICS OF ME.....MMMM IS IT THE WAY I TYPE MAYBE, IS IT SEXY LETTERING IME USING LOL......OH WELL, SOME OF US HAVE IT N SOME OF US DONT , AINT THAT RIGHT CHARLIE BOY.....OK, NEXT REPLY IS THIS.............Hello my love,

I am glad to read your mail this morning with the contains therein, how are you doing today? I hope fine, mine was not that fine as you know my condition in this camp, but I believe with God everything will be possible, my love, have you get a reply from the bank? I am waiting to read your mail soon, have a wonderful weekend,
Yours Mary,
....................LMAO...OK I SENT THIS......... hi mary, ive responded to the bank, i await further instructions..yours back in love david............LOL YEH YEH, WHY IS MY WIFE LOOKIN AT ME FUNNY.HEHE......SO I GET THIS BACK.............Hello my dearest,

I am happy to read your mail together with the bank reply, I have careful read it and see the requirement of the bank, I will discuss it with the Reverend Pastor, so that he will help us and find a good lawyer who will help us in preparing the documents needed by the bank, Regarding to your question, I have been in this camp for 3years and 2mouths now, I came in here in the year of 2007, and since them I have been suffering in this camp, I hardly eat but thank God for providing you for my help, I can’t stop thanking you for every effort you’re taking to help me, I pray that the blessing of the lord will never season in your hand, my dear, I will inform you as soon as the Reverend give me the lawyer information I will send it to you so that you will contact him for the preparation of the Power of Attorney and An Affidavit of support in your name, to enable the bank to transfer the money into your account, I will like to stop here while waiting to read your mail soon, have a wonderful weekend,
Yours Mary,

.............HEHEHEHEH, OMG, SO I SENT BACK........Hello Mary

Thats ok, i will wait to hear from the atourney then do exactly what they say, i have a number of ways to get to the money and will discuss with your attourney. Ime sure they will do checks on me to check my financial status to make sure i am who i say i am. ime also sure that if they require any kind of payment untill your insurance fund has been transfered, i would be happy to help just to get you out of there. Mary ime a wealthy guy and wouldnt need to rip you off and steal your money, i want to help you and get you away from that camp site. Let me know asap how you go on and will do what i can to help.

Yours truly

David

........................LOL IME POT
LESS, I WORK HARD BUT HAVENT GOT LOADS A DOSH .........SHE REPLIED............My Dearest,
Thanks for your ability to help me transfer my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy person.

Now regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the last statement of account(which i Will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the death certificate,(which i will also give him,so he can send them to you with the power of attorney)I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney,

I have informed the Rev Father about it and he gave me the contact of the lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp and also a registered member in (Senegalaise Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.
Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's money in ( ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON. ).to your account..

His contact in formations are as follows,
Barr. Paul Eric..
E maill address ([email protected] )
Office telephone number ( +221-772-75-464 )

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparing of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agree to help us!.
Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents for traveling to meet with you in your country for the rest of my life, thank you once again, and God bless you,the Rev Father Emmanuel George phone number that you will use to reach me once again ( 00221-77-36-770)
have a wonderful day,
With Love from my deepest heart Yours forever in love
...............YEH YEH OK, I WILL COMPLY........I REPLIED.........Mary

I have contacted Paul eric and await his instructions

I have also offered my help in another way, i wont tell you what ive said, i will keep this as a surprise. its just to help you.

Regards

David
.............. I OFFERED THE SO CALLED SOLICITOR 200 GRAND TO GET HER OUT OF HER DILEMMA LOL...........HE REPLIED ...........
SEQUEL TO YOUR EMAIL TODAY TO MY NOBLE LAW FIRM ON HOW TO GET A LETTER OF AFFIDAVIT AND PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER.MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS
(YOUR FULL NAME , CONTACT ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY) AS SOON AS I RECEIVED THIS FROM YOU, I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
THANKS.
YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BARR. (DR)PAUL ERIC..................................
SO I DID...

Hi mary

Details have now been forwarded to your barrister for his needs.

I have to go away soon so hope that i can be of further assistance ova the next 24 hours or you may not be able to contact me because of my work load.

Anyway ive done what ive been asked so hope this helps.

Regards

David
............DONT KNOW WHY THE LETTERS HAVE GONE GREEN GUYS, ANYWAY MY NEXT RECIEVED MAIL WAS........................
ATTENTION MR.DAVID OC'ONNER ,

MY FINDINGS AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT TODAY, IN REGARDS OF THE NEEDED DOCUMENTS AND FROM MY FINDINGS IN THE HIGH COURT TODAY. WE WISH TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR INFORMATION FOR THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS.

FOR THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY IT WILL COST THE SUM OF (1,050 EUROS) TO BE PAID IN COURT.

THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID IS (520 EUROS) TO BE PAID IN COURT.

MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE IS (290 EUROS)

FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE IS (330 EUROS) TO BE PAID IN COURT.

SO THE TOTAL COST NOW FOR ALL THESE PROCESS WILL BE (2,190 EUROS)

YOU ARE TO SEND THIS MONEY TO OUR LEGAL LAW FIRM THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE NAME AND ADDRESS AS FOLLOWS,

CITY__________________ DAKAR

STATE:__________________DAKAR

RECEIVER NAME:_________PAUL ERIC

MTCN NUMBER:_____________________

QUESTION AND ANSWER:_____________

YOURS SENDER'S NAME:_____________

MY OFFICE MOBIL PHONE NUMBER IS (+2217725464)

MY NOBLE LAW FIRM PROMISE YOU THAT BEFORE TWO WORKING DAYS THE DOCUMENTS WILL BE PREPARED FOR YOU,
THANKS.
YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BAR (DR) PAUL ERIC,..................SEEMS QUITE CONVINCIN DONT HE.....

SCAMMIN LITTLE GITS AND HE INCLUDED PASSPORT FAKE PHOTOS, I REPORTED ALL THIS TO THE POLICE TOO LOL
NEXT EMAIL SENT BACK AND I DELIBERATLY DID THIS TO MAKE THEM THINK I SENT TOO MUCH MONEY.........................
I SENT THIS.......Hello Mr eric

Please find below the MTCN NUMBER 1741939872. Test queston is "Where I live?" the anwer is "brighton"

Regards

David
..................I MADE THE NUMBER UP LOL, I AWAIT THERE REPLY , I JUST WANT THEM DO A FEW TRIPS TO WESTERN UNION FOR NOTHING AND THEN IME HAPPY DAYS, YOU KNOW THE SCORE, PLAY WITH FIRE N GET BURNT......IME GOIN SINGE THIS KNOBEDD BIG STYLE.........

david oconner
View Public Profile
Send a private message to david oconner
Find all posts by david oconner
Add david oconner to Your Buddy List
#88 05-23-2011, 05:09 AM
david oconner
Junior Member Join Date: May 2011

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY LATEST REPLY FROM THE SCAMMING BARRISTER.................................

Attention Mr. David,

I am writing to inform you that I went to the bank to receive the money which you send with my information, and they ask me to get the payment slip or the full details you use to send the money, Mr. David, you are to send to me the scanned copy of the payment slip for verification, I will be waiting to received it, Good Day,
Barrister Dr. Paul Eric,

MMMM......OK, WHAT TO DO......IME OFF TO GET A COPY FROM SOME WHERE OFF THE NET, LET YOU KNOW WHAT I DO ...........

david oconner
View Public Profile
#89 05-23-2011, 05:25 AM
david oconner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lmao.....look at this i just sent......
PLEASE FIND ATTACHED A COPY OF THE WESTERN UNION RECEIPT.
i HAVE SPOKEN TO THE BANK AND THEY TELL ME THE MONEY IS THERE, I SENT VIA WESTERN UNION YOU NEED TO QUOTE THIS NUMBER......MTCN NUMBER 1741939827 YOU HAVE TO QUOTE THIS NUMBER OR YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE THE MONEY. YOU ALSO HAVE TO DO THE QUESTION AND ANSWER OR AGAIN YOU WILL NOT GET THE MONEY. CAN YOU TELL ME HOW LONG BEFORE I GET THE AFIDAVIT PLEASE ?
REGARDS DAVID. p.s send my best to mary please eric. x

Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 16:29:14 +0100
Subject: DESK CHAMBER OF BARR PAUL ERIC.
[email protected]
..........................................omfg ime laughin my bag off here guys....lets see what he says,.............i deliberatly changed the last 2 digits to make him think i made a mistake lol

Last edited by david oconner : 05-23-2011 at 05:28 AM.

david oconner
View Public Profile
#90 05-23-2011, 05:26 AM
david oconner

oh and the picture of the blurred western union receipt is of course deliberate so he cant read it and it looks genuine.......go little scammin git, go do another run to the bank hahahahahahah
david oconner
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys, on the last part of the message, i actually found a blurred photo on the net of a western union receipt which he wouldnt make out, then i changed the last 2 digits on the mt number to waste a bit more time, so far ive heard nothin.........
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! You seem to be off to a good start.

A few tips:
*Don't use your real name or location when baiting. Your real name, your username here, and the name of your baiting character should be mutually unguessable.
*Use a way of sending email that doesn't reveal your real IP address.
*Let your wife in on what you're doing, especially if you're baiting romance scammers. Explain to her that you're not falling in love with the ladette, your character Rogan Josh is. (Substitute your character name of course. Rogan Josh and Tikka Masala, members of the Channa Dahl people, are characters in a series of baits I read on another site.)

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
david oconner
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thnx von, ive made up the names, they arent real, i used the oconner surname to bite back in my own way O CON HER lol , i know its very lame but seemed good at the time especially when the voddie kicked in !! my wife does know, she was laughing with me too, as for the ip adress, ime not too sure on that one as i know very little about computers. i told them i was from brighton, obviously ime not. but thnx anyway i will try to be more carefull.
bluelightbulb
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, david oconner!

Read the stickies, check out the Eater University, sign up for a mentor and, above all, have fun!
david oconner
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey blue thnx very much. will do.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi david oconner!
Welcome to Eater! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic