SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

SNIFF...my lover boy is off to Nigeria!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BS57
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahahahahaahahahahaha....I've been baiting this a couple of weeks now, Betty FINALLY got her court settlement, and POOF....he's off to a job in Nigeria (where we all know, he'll get stuck and need money to get home...)

But wait, what's that honey? Your plane leaves at 11:30am ? That airport is very close! I'll be waiting for you at the gate to see you off!

My poor pet has been in a panic all day long, 15 emails trying to get out of it...ooops too late, Betty is waiting in the airport bar next to the nigeria airplanes! With expensive gifts!

The text has changed dramatically, I've clearly been handed off to the next level, well, time to start a new love affair with my pet...keep both of them busy for awhile.

Just wanted to share a little of my amusing day. Hope you're having as much fun!
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love that idea: Waiting at the airport to see him off! Laughing Keep us updated, please!

GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's great! Yeah, keep us posted! Be sure to tell him how disappointed you were to not see him at the airport! Maybe you were mugged on your way back home and now your expensive gives have all been stolen Sad .

BS57
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dunno if maybe I pushed it too far on this...I have to wait to find out if I killed the bait. Just sent a bizarre email...

She waited at the airport all day and then she saw a man who looked exactly my pet's pictures! So without a word spoken she took him to a motel room...and well...ahahahahahahaahhah

I sent a VIVID, though quite childish email describing how big his dingle was, was amazing his much sex was and how horrible it was when she realized it was the wrong man. She even gave the much expensive gifts to the stranger! In the end, she blames my LAD for it...this wouldn't have happened if he had been there like he said he would!

She's going to buy him a car to make up for it, if he forgives her...but those tricky salesmen...well she might have to perform some special favors to get a discount.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just remember, it's ALWAYS the lad's fault! even if it isn't Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
BS57
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Of course it is! I've already laid the blame on lover boy!

If they come back, then I'll dangle the car out there. They are setting up trying to get money for airline tickets, I just keep ignoring it, taking them on these tangents. "But I have a solid gold watch here for you when you get home!"

And I do think I'm dealing with multiple authors now, the structure of the emails change radically and not just on or off script. Fonts, background images and different kinds of mis-spellings when they are off script. The 1st one gets violently angry over women who drink alcohol, the other one doesn't care about it.

I just wanted to see how far I could push their dominating feelings about women, what happens when she's completely beyond his control, yet still has a pile of money to spend...it's a way of insulting their "manhood" perhaps?
BS57
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing the amount of abuse they'll take if they think there's a payday coming...

"HONEY DON;T TRY TO HURT AGAIN.IF YOU TRY IT AGAIN.I WILL MAKE SURE I KILL MYSELF.I FORGIVE YOU MY QUEEN BETTY..."
Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wow

I am 'dating' him too.

He told me he got really disappointed by a woman and loved her a lot.

But now he is looking forward to be with me. After all this pain... Laughing and he doesnt want me to tell to anyone. (so please, keep it for yourself)

Orange Rose

PS Its not the same with the webcam- I am dating two men... Embarassed

"i need money so bad sugar, can you help me out my son must not die please help me"

"oooooh my life is down, you are heartless and wicked..i wish i never meet you" (Ex-fiancé)
BS57
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahahahaahahahahahaahahahahah.

This is my first love bait, haven't done well...they keep demanding YIM chats, but I just ignore it cause I don't feel ready to attempt it. But it does sound like I've had a little bit of an impact in annoying the crap of them, so that's a good thing!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic