SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Thanks for all you guys are doing.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the asylum Murderoplis!Sorry about your father.I'm thankful my mother never learned to use a computer,because I'm sure she would have gone down the same path.
You've come to the right place to dish out some payback on some well deserving scum Twisted Evil .Happy Hunting!

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Murderapolis. Very Happy

I'm sure that Dr. Mike will teach you to bait in the most fun way Laughing

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater. Sorry to hear about yuor father. Stories like yours are a good reminder of why we are here and always motivate me to work harder Smile

Dr Mike, you will find, will be a great mentor.

Best of luck!!

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
Murderapolis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you again everybody. You have all made me feel very welcome.

I would also like to say, that Dr Mike is an EXCELLENT mentor, he has been extremely helpful, as well as many other members (you know who you are Wink )

I am having a great time learning the tricks of the trade, and I will continue to grow and become more experienced.

Since joining, I feel that I have already done some good. My Father would be proud of what we are doing here. I know my Mother is!

Once again, I cannot thank you guys enough.

bow_down bow_down bow_down

"Well I can't stop thinking about you.You're always on my mind like a favorite song, I love you." - Cynthia

Netherlands Ivory Coast Australia Ghana
United States x2 United Kingdom x5 Spain x2 Nigeria x2
Closed lad accounts
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murde4rapolis, please send me a PM and I can teach you a certain trick I play on particularly nasty lads.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
chrisredfield
Master Baiter

Location: Patrolling the lawless wasteland known as the internet

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry about you father, Murderopolis. It's good to see you joining the fight, though, the more baiters, the merrier!

Closed lad accounts x13
Closed lad accounts x1 in awesome dolla-chop w/Subway 1

South Africa x1 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic