SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scambaiting a guy in London

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bigal888
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So this is my first time and I've been working on this guy in London. I have him convinced my lawyer and I took a flight from the US to Glasgow Scotland (who knew that wasn't close to London!) and now he's getting upset because my lawyer (who is the main contact for him) won't talk to him on the phone so he can pick us up at the airport. I was wondering if someone would like to make a phone call for me and get this back on track. I already have his verified bank account information (looking to shut that down too) and I'm a bit lost as to where to take this next.

So, any ideas where to go with this and anybody want to make a phone call for me? What is the best way to post all the emails I have to catch up whoever wants to call? I created a free gmail account just for this, so I would be fine sharing an email login.

Last edited by bigal888 on Thu May 26, 2011 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater, bigal888. I presume you have checked his email headers to confirm he is, in fact, in London (lads lie, you know Wink ). Regarding the phone call, someone may help you out with that but, in the meantime, you can always fall back on the excuse that you are trying to call him but the call won't go through. You keep getting a message that the number you dialed is not in service. Did he give you the wrong number? Is his service screwed up? One way or another, blame the failure to speak to him on the phone on him.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a good chance he's not really in London, but if he is there are an assortment of good webcams around. The famous Abbey Road crossing has a very nice webcam which has been upgraded to include audio
http://www.abbeyroad.com/visit/
you might try and meet him in that area.

Other webcams are also available - search the forums for london webcams and you'll get a number of posts discussing them.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

at first I would use k7, it's a free answering machine service, for later ring2skype and voxox are good options

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
bigal888
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks for the help guys. I think I'm going to try the webcam idea. I actually have given him a phone number - I have a google voice account that I never really use. So he's been able to call that and leave voicemails. Although the only thing he has done is leave empty messages where I could only hear music in the background.

He didn't seem to hesitate at all about picking my guy up at the airport and gave me details on the car he would drive. I've been trying to have him give me his address, but he hasn't bitten on that yet. Anyway, thanks for the ideas and help.
bigal888
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just figured out the email header deal. The emails are definitely coming from the UK and the way he's been talking about it, I am pretty sure he is in London, but that could be a lie too.
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So when do we get to watch muguvision? jump_4_joy

bigal888
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, well my lawyer and I are currently in Glasgow supposedly. It's been my goal all along to get him to travel there. But if all else fails I will definitely be meeting him on Abbey Rd, seeing as Dr Loafa Bred is a huge Beatles fan.
bigal888
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sadly I have been informed by someone brighter than me that his email is originating in Nigeria not the UK. Oh well, time for an adjustment to the bait!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic