SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

All i do is eat,sex, abused, flogged by thongs etc

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
whajushappen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeannette, I have only been writing to the _2001@yahoo address, so all of my headers have been the same,
I will double check them just to be sure I have not missed a handoff or something.

As for the "Kid", I am not really sure the age of this lad, I am trying to find that out,
But this Lad is just not going to jump into the boat without a fight...
Quote:
Mary,

I want you to know that for every sucessful deal, business and organisation, its will take a proper plan and that is the state we are going tru now. So telling me that you will not explain all in details is wrong cos you need to explain to me all and then i will know how to come in and start the plan and how to start my letter.

Like you said, you control`s their emails, So how do i write to them and its will get to them? you need to Get me cleared that i am not just writing to the sky.

About the payment is not the issue but to have a sucessful deal and start the deal well. And for us to start it well, you and i need to confide in eachother, trust and work hand in hand. and that is why i need your full details on how to go about it, you can take your time at work and then later in the night, you can call me or you can give me your mobile number and i will call you then we talk about it in full, trust me, we need to talk over the phone and not just only on the email.

Pls i want to start preparing the letter but i need guidelines on what i need to prepare and how to start this letter..

Get back to me with all i need to know and we start off

waiting

(I made the funniest part of that letter in bold for all your enjoyment.)

Now, if I could just get him to send me an employment application, many of our questions could be answered.
But first I guess I will have to teach him what employment does, and how it all works.. Sigh... Rolling Eyes

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Like you said, you control`s their emails, So how do i write to them and its will get to them? you need to Get me cleared that i am not just writing to the sky.

That's not bad either. Laughing He doesn't seem to know that two persons who know the password of an account can both have access to it. Of course you will keep him in the dark about that. Mr. Green

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd Our site killers are fast - the site is dead, and with it the email addy of the lad's bank! Thank you, killers!

whajushappen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work Jeanette. keep quizzing him and he might give you more sites to drop.

Say, I wonder now, is this Lad an Airplane Pilot?...
Quote:
you need to Get me cleared that i am not just writing to the sky.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Really?...
Quote:
Hello,
Pls from now onwards, reply and write me on this email:[email protected]. pls any email you recieve from my previous email: [email protected] is not from me.. pls. I think someone has hacked into that email and for the security reasons i have to get a new email id okay..
Sorry about that...
Thanks
Robert Miller

This is either a handoff, or someone has the Lad up against the ropes.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im dying to know - but sadly we never will. Ahhhhh

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got the new email address as well, so I am suspicious:
Quote:
Dear Mr Miller,
to prove that is really you,
please
- send me a copy of my last email to you
- tell my my full name and the name of my cousin.
Waiting for a confirmation of your identity

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He came back, quoting one of my last emails - not the very last one which he didn't get, obviously.
Quote:
No, Mr Miller,
this was not my last email. Let me refresh your memory:
„Dear Mr Miller,
....."
I am still wondering if this is really you or if you are an imposter.
Worried
A.

Now I will demand very strong proofs. Mr. Green

whajushappen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do believe, This letter here, Might have some material we could work with...
Quote:
Jim,

How are you doing, its been a while i have heard from you... i am not happy cos i confided in you in regards to what am going through here and you promised to help me and since then you just left me with no choice than to wait on anyday i am dead or sometin... i have tried my best to see that i secure this funds so that i will have sometin to fall back to once i manage to escape from here. But its seems like nothing is working out for me as i planned. In regards to your offer, i will like you to really tell me what you want from me, i looked into your job offer and i tot about it and honesty want to give it a try but the point is how will i be able to to the job when am stock here and don`t have any way to make a move. I am a person that has alot of capabilities and creativities. I know what i can offer to you or the society but the point is that i never have the chance to show case my talent to anyone...sign. Jim i really want to have a happy life at first, i don`t care if my family or friends don`t like my wife... once we both are happy together.. that counts... but unfortunately she throw my love to me cos she is not what i think she is.. and their by i lost everybody and everything. But i hope and believe that one day i will make it again...

So coming to the aspect of the job offer, I have always want to be a great achiever, your question is how rite?? All i want predominantly is to work on reducing poverty level in rural area as well. And it is known to all that, a major percentages of people in this globe live in extreme poverty level.

At first, I want to explain regarding the rustic places in this globe, We found approximately ninety percent people are living under the poverty level. Moreover they face unavoidable drawbacks such as weak economic structure, scarcity of earning source, lack of proper knowledge even social infrastructure as well. These are the main setbacks to progress. By dint of that, almost more than ninety percent people are work less. Because there are not enough facilities to earn money over there. Unless rectifying this problem, they will never be able to get rid of from these undesirable drawbacks. Although they are bias towards hard work and want betterment of their life, they will never be able to cope with the globalization and will not be able to fulfill their deficits by these present circumstances. And that is why this area will deteriorate by degrees.
However, we found the people of this place are willing to work and want a change. So after working on the reduction of poverty and eradicating the human antagonistic structure from world, we strive to overcome these riddle and want to feedback the humanity and keep the human right for every people in the world. We have lunched some particular strategy for development so that we will be able to abolish this specific problem from the globe. Firstly,if possible, we are striving to erect a female training center for nearly five thousand women And all kind of self supporting training such as swing, nursing as well as farming knowledge regarding fish, dairy and poultry will be given over there. And after training for example, necessary business starting materials will be given. We thought, for example, by means of this implementation we will find some female entrepreneur and some female brad winner of family. Because we found a lot of neglected and husband rejected women are wandering for survival over there. To illustrate some were the victims of dowry as money given by bride parents and aged women. They are note enough educated because a huge number of families with fanatical notion are reluctant to female education. So we understand that unless remove this notion we will not be able to prevent the impending disasters for women in this world. We will do everything for our female society in order that they can survivable themselves in compliance with the world.

Secondly, i am looking at creating a dairy farm and poultry farm in a particular state,country or province so that the people of this place will get easier way to get income source. We think the people will move to this lucrative way. And all of the profit will spent on welfare and to serve the people. We think by contriving that the economical structure of this realm will more strong.
Following that, we want to contrive a residential training center for more than five thousand street boys, because we found a good number of young people age 8-15 are unable to go school on account of poverty. We will provide all of facilities for them to be educated and will arrange moneymaking way for them by establishing small business industry. Regardless, we want to say that, providing that we do this particular work for society, the appearance of humanity will radically change. Sir we want to do this thing nothing but for humankind and humanity. Our expectation is widened, however, facilities are limited.

So may looking at my scope of plan, see where you can fit into this jim and for us to put hands together and build up a brand new world. i will wait for your reply on this aspect and i hope you will get back to me positvely and tell me what you feel about it and how we can go about it or you can tell me your plan and allow me to coming into it.. and advice accordingly. Meanwhile always reply me on this email like i sent you an email before, the other email i believe is hacked into maybe she did or someone else... so i have to close it up for good okay..

So i will wait for your reply..

I have to admit, I am a bit overwhelmed by all the available choices offered up by the Lad...

Maybe you good folks could chime in and offer some feedback? And maybe Help me, Help him... Twisted Evil

P.S. Jeannette, did you get any proofs from the lad yet? I think he is going to try and be extra lazy,
And will need much poking and prodding..

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Never mind... I don't think Robert wants to play anymore, he is to busy reading this thread...
Quote:
subject: GAMES UP FUCKER
http://forum.419eater/forum/viewtopic.phpt=202276&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Hi Robert, don't be too mad at us little buddy, we were only having a little bit of fun at your expense.
See ya next time, Poor boy...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What - no rant? He is lazy! boxer

Edit: He still loves me ?!?
Quote:
Aki,

this is really me dear, No need to doubt okay... i had to change my email cos i suspected a hacking in the previous email id... but thats by the way.. so like i said, you don`t really know who she is... money is not and will never be her problem... she has it. also she is the type that believe in her self and believe that he can always have her way in anything she does... and she is unstoppable... Pls you really need to help me get out of here honesty... and what stupid bank email are you talking about dear??? meanwhile how are you doing with ur issue over there??? pls i really need you to work hand in hand with me cos i have to start planning for my escape from now onwards...

What do you think??

Whajushappen, could you please send me a pm with the email addy he is using with you?

whajushappen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent Jeannette.

Keep at him, I think he likes you... Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like what you two are doing to this boi. Keep the pile growing, it's too funny. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic