SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

can anyone read chinese

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive been sent an xml attachment in chinese symbols, 7 pages in total !!

Is there anyone on the eater who can translate it for me? im kinda interested in what it says

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try this.

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

forgot about bablefish lol, well the translation is quite possibly the maddest thing i have ever read

Quote:
Why does the purchasing department 'old bullied'?
One morning, said the idea put away a bit, but my heart still seems to want to jump jump.
Foreign and private enterprises to learn from what?
Large hall for a time quiet, candle also stopped after this encounter as early as two recovery
How to improve our ability to purchase professional?
, The master, or a hike was wonderful, really want to save murder. "
How to create a procurement system of performance appraisal
Fighting back, then the woodcutter and the student will have a buffer of time, just to create a
Please refer to Annex for details!
Twenty years old, is able to match with the fighting were strong, so he will be a

and thats just the text from the email, ive not run thru the xml document yet Question

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly, that's about as clear as most of the lad's scripts I see.

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

its the worst thing ive ever had, im not sure i want to translate the whole xml doc, as id have to do it line by line Shocked but im thinking curiosity will kill the blade

Dead Phish - 350
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It reads like a lot of commercial email I've had from China. They sell training courses, largely.

lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ah i see, just random spam. might be worth doing a full tranlsation and sending it 2 lads once they are off script and reading the emails past "yes i will help"

Dead Phish - 350
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

try it, they may end up hating you though.

yes, definitely try it. Cool

Semmeknedl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

have you tried http://translate.google.com/ ?
(If you speak german you could also try http://dict.leo.org )

I think you can even let it translate whole webpages for you. I did that with a french page once and the outcome made surprisingly much sense!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic