SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

scamwarners thread,please help identify these photos

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They don't show up on tineye but seem very familiar. Anyone?

The scammer is using these pics and the name William Rahl Carter, an American General working for the Ghanese army, stationed in the army compound in Accra.

He says he is 53 years old from Kentucky, an American General, who has been trained in Italy and has served in Iraque. He was married to a Ghanese woman who tried to poison him, from her he has a daughter named Hershey.

He is using these email addresses:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

He says he is 6.8 feet tall!!!

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=18688

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I read the thread over in scamwarners you posted. This man claims to have been in the US military but was promoted while he was in the Ghanian military. That makes no sense. Also the pic of him sitting at a small table was the inside of an RV (recreational vehicle), which appears to be an American made RV.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably already thought of this but did you run them through http://scamdigger.com/ ?

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, this is bad.

What there is in the RV picture points to a US location, the view outside shows an American style motor home and a rather rambling garden with no clear fence. There's not much else to pin things on except George Washington's statue. Normally I look for electrical outlets, numberplates, street furniture etc but there's not a lot visible in these.

Timestamps in EXIF data prove very little. My camera can be set to any time or date and will timestamp accordingly. It does so willy nilly because it's old and the batteries go off, and the clock resets itself.

I agree that the guy in the pictures is probably entirely uninvolved. Most likely the scammer has got in somone's mailbox or had a prior victim send him pictures ... like he did this one ... and is just recycling them. This victim's family shots will probably turn up as supporting evidence for a future scam.

The only thing I can think of to do is the proof-of-life photo, as suggested in Scamwarners - If not in uniform, then get the good General to appear in a photograph holding something VERY specific, like a tin of sardines, or three table forks at once. Accept no substitutes. For anyone telling the truth, this will be very easy. If lying, completely impossible.

I can't think of anything else I can do to help, and it boils my piss.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bravo95 wrote:
Probably already thought of this but did you run them through http://scamdigger.com/ ?

Yes, and unfortunately no hits either.
This seems to be just a normal life person whose pictures had been stolen from the first random gallery that clever scammer might have come across Sad
People who cannot yet intellectually grasp the IP-concept of scammer proof would more instinctly and easily be won over by the more obvious "oh, damn, so many scammers have already stolen and used this man´s pictures?" wakeup shout. Sad

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please read the thread over at SW - it is extremely important to combine our ideas to help identify this scammer; the situation is rather desperate.

firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The George Washington photo is from the new Madame Tussauds wax exhibit in Washington DC in case this helps somehow. (unfortunately I only found photos of other people posing with the wax george).

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure if it's just me, but something doesn't 'feel' right about the picture with the camper out the window. Hard to explain but to me it looks a little artificial - somehow that the perspective is slightly off, and that the image is too sharp (esp. in contrast to the curtain top) considering the object is outside through a window.

Combining this with the fact there was obviously a flash on the camera (see dog's shadow), I can't help but feel that Camper has been added to the picture - see Error Level analysis which also shows a discoloration in that area.

Not sure how this helps, or even if I'm completely mistaken. It was just bugging me... Maybe if there's any slight pointer that can show his pictures have been manipulated then it might help convince the victim

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure, it looks off because the hard white PVC window under flash conditions contasts with the somewhat overcast conditions outside and looks like a hard crop line - small camera flashes wouldn't show on the distant camper van. Metering the flash to hit the camper would have blazed out all the foreground detail. Not to say you shouldn't try to persuade the victim of this, as the scammer is probably in no position to dispute it by providing fresh photos. Any port in a storm.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I may have found the man in the pictures:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Bill-Hight/520134639

I googled "con-way" and "tussaud". Think it's him? His profile is not public.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's definitely him. Scamwarners need to contact him to confirm the theft of the pictures. I'd do it but I think I'd be a bit ham-fisted at this and I'd rather this came off right first time.

Good hunting there Wink

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't log in at SW for some reason. Here he is at Myspace.
http://www.myspace.com/109832811

Bill Hight appears to be from Portland, Oregon.

Edit: And at Friendster
http://profiles.friendster.com/56620115

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Thu May 19, 2011 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmm Confused

regardless, he could help us. Concievably this could be over today.

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done all! jump_4_joy

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thanks for posting, Jeanette. Would you mind copying the actual links into your SW post when you get a chance?

I hope this helps the OP convince his or her mom.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Thu May 19, 2011 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did it ten minutes ago Razz

GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well played - great detective work. I was trying this afternoon and was stumped. It's definitely him Very Happy

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's awesome!!!

Thanks very much to all or you!

jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Read the victim's reaction here:
http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=18688&start=30

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful work bohigal Thumbs up clapping

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bohigal, fabulous work. Twisted Evil
From the thread over at scamwarners:

Quote:
He says he is 53 years old from Kentucky, an American General, who has been trained in Italy and has served in Iraque. He was married to a Ghanese woman who tried to poison him, from her he has a daughter named Hershey.

Hershey?

Anyway, the phrase:
"I truly believe that God Himself brought you down from the glorious heavens above to be forever my angel. There is nothing in this world that I wouldn't do for you."
comes from here http://forums.doghouseboxing.com/index.php?showtopic=65770&st=12

The phrase:
"please accept my heart as your own and listen to both of ours beating as one. You are my reason to live. Without you I'm nothing. The years will be a test, but nothing will keep me from loving you, or from being by your side."
comes from here
http://www.poemslovers.com/love_letters/long_distance/letters/114.html

The phrase
"When I think of you, my heart is so full of love and passion for you that I can hardly contain myself."
comes from
http://www.lovingyou.com/content/inspiration/loveletters-content.php?ID=416

The fact is, the General shows a huge gap in his English usage when not mining quotes to cobble together in his love letters.
I hope the victim's daughter has enough to convince her mother.
Has she considered emailing the US Army and asking for a photo of the real General?
I've read over the thread at scamwarners and see Fartina had the same idea as did I.
However, I find using smaller phrases brings out the sliminess of the multiple sourced love letters. Evil or Very Mad

About tineye- has anyone tried reversing the photos?
All the best for this faithful daughter.
How is the scammed uncle doing? €80,000 buys a lot of Zubrowka.
edited to fix the links Embarassed

Last edited by psychicbait on Thu May 19, 2011 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work Bo! Glad you play for the good guys Cool

Very sad story over at SW hope this helps her see the light.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I googled General William Rahl Carter had only came up with this reference-
http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?res=F30C11FE3D5C16738DDDAF0A94D9415B808DF1D3

from 1910.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic