SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New "Goofy crap your pets wrote" thread.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My name is Barry David, a native of Britain, I have diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer
that was discovered very late due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has
defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few months to live
according to medical experts.

Well let's set up a charity for defiled medicines then!! Very Happy [/b]

Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For some reason I can't stop cracking up at the fact that one of my Lads (the Bank representative from a NOK scam) keeps ending his emails with this:

Quote:
THANK YOU FOR PATRONIZING US.

You don't know how right you are.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
And prior to the outstanding issued base upon the adrenaline.i most understand that you have record the information through Mr, Ma1co1m Reyno1ds before my letter.

Confused

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Busty and Lisa have had a real effect on our 3 year baited Donny.
Quote:
Don
Pals please I am curious to know the history of "thou shall not hit a woman" I am pretty sure it is not in the bible that it is a taboo to hit a woman. So what is the origin and justification for this sexist moral code?

my mum advice that I keep remembering is that when someone offends u, don't rule him/her out of ur life entirely but consider the good he/she has done to u.. and My mum alway tell me 2 b careful abt woman cuz dey ar dangerous which is true

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I balked at my lad's attorney because he was pushing how cheap he was and I told him you never want to trust a cheap lawyer.

Quote:
THE PURPOSE WHY KEVIN IS SO CHEAP IS HE IS A DEAL FROM ME, TRUST ME I HAVE DONE THIS TRNASACTION MANY TIME TO DISTRIBUT HERITANCES IT IS BEST WAY, I GIVE A PERSON OVER 2000000 YESTERDAY

So glad he has experience in giving out large sums of money.

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did I miss something? Apparently the Bank of England has made migratory birds the basis of its currency before they seriously devalued it:

Quote:
your email amongst five others has been chosen randomly from a selection of sub regions within the six continents of the world domains and email as the beneficiary of the donation grant of 810,000GBP(Eight Hundred and Ten Great British Pound Starlings) with PHCV TAG NUMBER: 228.900.110.1111

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Then I have my ideal for the Barrister to explain the statues to the UN Humanitarian Affairs Manager and the UNICEF Manager

Strange use for sculpture they have in Ghana...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
SIR I WRITE TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR FUNDS CONSIGNMENTS BOXES ARE STILL SAFE HERE WITH ME AND I WANT TO DELIVER THEM TO YOU ON TIME BEFORE THE GHANA GOVERNMENT WILL RAISE THEIR EYE-BROWN TO THE FUNDS BOXES.

Rolling Eyes

Sand Timer x 7
Bort
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been trying (unsuccessfully) to get a photo of my lad holding a sign. After sending him a rather firm email about his unprofessionalism and unwillingness to do such a simple task, his next email to me begins with this:

Quote:
SEQUEL TO YOUR LETTER AND THE MISSUSE OF WORLD.

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More puzzling Ghanaian sculptures:

Quote:
But the most important aspect that i would want you to understand is that your imagination are very wrong to my statues.

Sand Timer x 7
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Is there any way you can raise say 2,500 BPS?,If you can then i will have no option to Auction my Car i and my Wife bought not a Month ago Brown New.

Brown is a really bad colour for cars.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just so much to love in this lad's opening format...

Quote:
Hello Dear Friend,

Listing to understand me very well,

I've listed to port and starboard and I still can't understand you.
Quote:

The federal committee in Benin republic and Commissioner of police in Benin republic held a meeting with precedence Mr. IYA BONI,

Quote:
THIS IS THE INFORMATION WITCH YOU WILL USE

I assume the information witch is some sort of techno-pagan

Quote:
Thank you,
Remember bless

How could I forget Rolling Eyes

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From the Ghanaian Statues Lad comes this passage:

Quote:
I advise you to be a very wise foreign withe man. In fact there are many Government Officials who has been has been using foreign contacts to snick money out of the Country but i always be unfortunate that if any slit mistake on their Document, then it can be hold on transit or other law enforcement office, and for the fact that the Fund has been use by foreign Contact, then the law-enforcement agencies will hold the fund till the Beneficiary attention are provide before release, and just as you can see, the money in question are pee nut other has been doing.

Rolling Eyes

Sand Timer x 7
Murderapolis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From a Barrister

Quote:
I quite understand your fears and anxiety over this issue of fund transfers and you are apprehensive and I want to assure you that it is normal for you to be apprehensive.

A farmer cannot take the command of a ship without misgivings neither could a sailor take the command of a farm without misgivings.

"Well I can't stop thinking about you.You're always on my mind like a favorite song, I love you." - Cynthia

Netherlands Ivory Coast Australia Ghana
United States x2 United Kingdom x5 Spain x2 Nigeria x2
Closed lad accounts
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm not a scammer and cannot involve myself in such an astrocity, i have a dignity to protect, don't let anybody deceive you about me, God bear me withness that i'm not a scammer.

New name for Festac Town?

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
when Dog want's to die and you are talking to the Dog and the Dog don't want to hear you, you will live the Dog to die.

I have no idea. None whatsoever.

strictlyred025
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Three different lads.

Quote:
I want to assure you that your dyslexia is not a problem because nationality or race is not an obstacle in this transaction.

Quote:
The lawyer say he will need it to do the pepperwork. Yes he has many types of peppers, why do u ask me this?

Quote:
The new yam festival is celebrated by the shooting of guns by heavy farmers, you can shoot as many gunshots as possible depending on your harvest that year. Young children always tie their mothers wrapper round their waist in a royal fashion style and dance round the market square several times to the admiration of their parents who prepares a yam stew for them which they are served with as soon as the comes home. Out of excitement, the able to do ones always spray money to these children as they dance round in the market square, the best dancer amongst them goes home with a lot of money.

My favorite is the one in my sig where my latest lad wrote a birthday poem to my pet pig last week.

"I am a goober." --HB

"am replying all mails from my phone so Mr Gomer can't access again my personal things. my phone is taking so slow but i can't use the computer any more for all the risk of Gomer. Thats just it am almost stress out to tell you the real fact." --MJ

"Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday How old are you today?
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Sarah can stay
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday All the children can stay
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Turn and shake away!
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Country Pig let’s jump around and play!
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday You need a holiday
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Wish you well each and everyday!" --DE
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A new one on me, next of kin to someone not dead yet:

h
Quote:
onestly speaking
your replied answer to these very proposal is never enough to entrust
such an golden opportunity with you, so it is more realy better you
rather re-confirm back to me with more assurance and your trueness and
genuinely interest to stand as a true next of kin to handle this fund
into your foreign bank for our future investment project setup in your
country very soon, then since I have been opportuned to sourced you to
stand as the true next of kin to my father though he is not yet dead
but almost to a point of dead because he is today very sick and having
a partial stroke so it is better your readvise to me your fulness
interest by sending to me all your true detail informations atwhich my
banker has requested to make all the legalised transfer documentaions
unto your beneficiary name.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Ghanaian Statues Lad has issues with my UN persona:

Quote:
But rather he spooked alliterative to the issue,,,,

Sand Timer x 7
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is part of a bank account transfer application I got from my lad.

Quote:
I therefore wish you do diligent banking Duty and carry out this transfer without any further delay.

Excuse me for putting claim lately after many years of the demise of my diseased Cousin it was due to my being busy with duty.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Weird weather and farming practices in Ladland:

Quote:
I implore you to make hale while the sunshine as no one is requestin upfront payment form you.

Sand Timer x 7
Bort
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a new one...

Quote:
We are in receipt of your amiol

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Senegal refugee orphan with the usual "I love you" line.

I tell "Her" that I'm a gay man.

Quote:
Honey all you have said is acceptable to me as pay said that you are going to send to me the money for my trip to United Kingdom, i even like to be a homosexual like you as soon as i come over to your country,

Rolling Eyes

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We will be waiting for your mail back and the payment by end of the may

Good, that gives me a week!

Sand Timer x 7
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am 25yrs old 165cm tall, chocolate skinned, with brown sexy eyeballs

Nothing like sexy eyeballs.

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic