SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

a colonel or a major?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Phil! You're great!

clapping

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd Brilliant - dumb mugu has no idea where his picture is now on display!

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He deserves an answer.

Quote:
My deer,

I'm without words to thanks you! I'm sure Aunt Jemina will love the pics! I'll take it for her today.
Please, thanks Abidemi! He deserves a present. What do you think he would like?
I'm missing you very much! I hope we'll have more time to us soon!
Ah, Aunt Jemina is talking about our children. She said we must have 3! Poor Aunt Jemina! But... do you want?
I need return to the hospital!

kisses
your
Sara

Laughing

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello my love,
how are you doing today,
i am glad the picture will help well as for Abidemi i promised him i will get him a laptop in here and the laptop cost 650usd so if you can send the money i will help him get it ok.so dear i need money in here when are you sending the money you were to send t me while i was back home the 2550usd i have spen a lot while i am in here i will need you to send me any amount you can get for now ok.send it through WU OR MORNEY GRAM TO

Abi2demi Ade2olu
No 6 ar2my barrac2ks milita2ry divis2ion od2ogbo,
ojoo
Ibadan
ooyo state
Nigeria
please try and send it soon . ABOUT THE KIDS i think i will want 2 just a boy and a girl.what do you think ??
SEAN

Money? No yet!

Quote:
My deer,

I'm glad you're fine. I'm missing you very much!

I showed the pics to Aunt Jemina. She said you are very handsome. Ops... Abidemi is very handsome.Sorry!

I'm ashamed. She also said you don't know my name! My name is Sara and no Sarah with H in the end. She is very worried about our future children... and... she wants another pic from you (Abidemi, of course).... how I can say... she wants a nude picture! And She wants to see my name spelled correctly in your belly!.... Sorry!

Remember she is an old lady dying! And remember her fortune!

Yesterday, the notary went to the hospital but Aunt Jemina didn't made the changes in her testament yet.

Honey, I need the aunt Jemina money! The another money is with my mother in law, Berenice! Do you remember? My lawyer is still fighting about it!

Say to Abidemi I'll pay well for him. What do you think about....1200 usd?

You must be fast! If she die before the change in her testament we can say goodbye for the money! Please run! The doctors said that her appearence is better but it is the last!

Here is her pic to you,she asked me to send for you.

Deer run!

kisses

Sara (without h)

Let me see! Twisted Evil

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fingers crossed! He did one photo, so there shouldn't be any problem doing another one. Mr. Green

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope so! Twisted Evil

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seriously now, I think it will be hard work to get a nude picture, but for you nothing is impossible.

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What I have to lose? I got an account number from he... now I want to get another little thing.

Read below. Do you remember?

beating

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By the way, did you consider posting these lovely pictures in the "Pictures and video" forum?

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know it's not easy!

Quote:
I have spoke to Abidemi about the whole thing and i told him you will be sending 1500 he will said if will not take any pic unless he has the money on his palm ..so i think you will need to try and get the money sent as soon as you can ..
please dear run and get the money sent so we can have this money ok
thank you

Quote:
My deer,

We have a big problem! I don't have money! My Aunt Jemina always gave me the money! I need her money for all! I don't have nothing to send to you! But she'll not give more money for me without that pic!
This is the reason of my despair!
I thought about a loan in the bank but the manager told I can't take one because I don't have guarantees.
I also talked with my lawyer and he said I'll have a few money in two or three months. If we don't have the pic we'll need wait for that time. Aunt Jemina die and her money goes to the charity. That it's all
Sorry deer, I can not do anything! I need your help! Please talk with Abidemi!

yours

Sara

boxer

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Its ok dear,i have spoken with him that you said that you will pay the value he wants but he wont take the picks until you send the money to him and i have sent you his details send the 1000usd as soon as you can like i said i will be leaving here next week ..baby its up to you now ..its better you send the money while i am still here to hold him down and make sure he take the picture we can guarantee him taken it when i am gone So please run around and get the money sent and give me the details as soon as you can as long as i track it and confirm i will show him the confirmation and tell him to take the picture before i give him the details .
Its up to you now ..do something and do fast ..i hope God help you .
i love you
sean

boxer

Quote:
Honey,

I understand.
I don't have nothing to do. I tried all here! Without money yet!
Aunt Jemina said no for me! Without pic...without money!
We will lost Aunt Jeminas' money! ... it's the end...
I don't have 10 usd to send to you now! You must wait for two or three months now. Sorry my darling! Remember I love you !

Without money but full of love!

Sara

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My deer,

Aunt Jemina is getting worse! I wish so much that you were here beside me! Mr. Lecter, my lawyer, is with me. He is being a good friend. Maybe one day you will know him. He is a good man.
Aunt Jemina is very weak! She vomits all the time! The doctor said when vomit is reddish or the color of coffee grounds, it may mean there is serious internal bleeding. the reddish color may herald fresh blood and dark blood may betoken blood that has been digested.
At least, the Chilean People Charity will be happy!

kisses

yours

puke

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

baby i am mad at you and i have to admit i think maybe it will be better if we both stay away from each other .I hate that you have always lied to me about everything and you have made me look like a fool for more than once,
how have you been ?
I need to pay Mr Abidemi something and so i did now you have to get some money borrowed if you want me travelling back home and on time as i am am 800usd short of money over here .so please kindly help me borrow the money .please.
collin

Quote:
Honey,

I don't want stay away from you! I want you near me!
I'm trying to get money. Aunt Jemina always used to give me but now she says all time: "Only with the pic of Collin", "I'll give you all my money but only with the pic of Collin", "all my money is for Collin when he sends me his pic", "Ah... Collin...".
I guess she fell in love with you!

kisses

your
Sara

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you have made me look like a fool for more than once

Hopefully with a lot of people watching. Mr. Green

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello dear ,
I truly understand your situation out there in fact that is why i have decided to elongate my stay in here a little bit so you can get the money sent and i will make Abidemi take the necessary pic so your aunt can will the money to you. So please be very hopeful and if you make things happened as soon as possible maybe you will have the pictures given to your aunt before she dies.Poor her she seen to have fallen for Abidemi right too bad i am not him.well let me know when you will send money and how much you can manage to send for now ok ...
take care of yourself
COLLIN

Quote:
Honey,

I'm sure you're the man of my life! the only I need! The only I can believe! My soulmate!
Thanks dear!
Unfortunately, I don't have money. I couldn't but I'll have all the money we dream about when Aunt Jemina give me it. We need only that pic! In the same day we'll have the money dear!

Love

Sara

Let's work honey!

djt_65
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping nice one
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing yet.

Quote:
Honey,

I'm missing you!

Are you fine? Here all is in the same way. Aunt Jemina is not well but she is still alive. She is waiting for the pic and doesn't accept excuses from me. Then, she doesn't give me money.
I went to an agency of models to search someone looks like Abidemi but i didn't found nobody.
I didn't got money to send to you. I only have aunt Jemina's money but for it I need the nude pic of Abidemi. What can I do? I'm praying for you convence Abidemi and you send the pic for me.
Please, don't forget my love for you!

yours

Sara

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey,

I'm very disappointed with you! I'm here with a lot of problems and you disappear!
Dr Lecter, my lawyer, is trying everything to help me but until now we can't get money.
Aunt Jemina is in the same way and I'm very tired of clean her every time she vomits or has diarrhea!
What are you doing now? And Abidemi? How is he? Aunt Jemina doesn't forget him. She says she want give her inheritance to you/ Abidemi. But she is waiting for the pic....
Tonight I'm going to have dinner with Dr Lecter. He wants talk about business.
I'm waiting you honey! Don't forget me!

kisses

yours

Sara

Sad nothing yet!

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
baby
what are waiting for ,you are wasting time ,find the money and send you said you can make a transfer from your joint acct with your mother in law then go and do that send it to the acct i gave you in USA and i will send it to mr abidemi from USA ..
You are not acting like you actually have a money you will loose ,i am beginning to think that you are a liar and you have been making things up ever since we first met .
that so disappointing of you ..
Collin

Quote:
Honey,

Do you think that the life is easy here? I'm with a lot of problems! I'm alone here to solve all!
I don't have money!
You can help me! But you don't do nothing!
I'm very sad about you!

Sara

wait...only wait! Crying or Very sad

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Sweetie,

as a Premium member, you could eventually use one of those lovely torture instruments you find there. beating

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes... but where is my whip? I guess Terror Mask took it away with him! Crying or Very sad

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
sorry it took me a long time to reply your mail..i am sorry you are in deep i wish i cold help ..well since your lawyer ask you t marry him let him know you will have to think abut it and while you d that he should borrow you a 1500usd that way you can get ti send the money to abidemi ...and all will be settled after you have the money you will not need him anymore ..how does that sound..
mail me back
collin

Quote:
My dear,

How are you? Are you still in Africa?

The problems here are only improve day after day. I am trying your idea about my lawyer, Mr H. Lecter. I think it is an awful idea! My mother-in-law, Berenice, is very angry with me and she is disturbing me more and more. Lecter is prohibiting me until to use the computer! He doesn't give me money and he always says that he'll only give me it after the marriage. I have doubts about him, Lecter only wants eat me! Can you understand me? I prefer to marry with Abidemi!

And he? How is Abidemi? He is a nice lad!

Aunt Jemina is in the same. Sometimes she is better sometimes she is worse. Do you believe she still saying about that pic? Poor autn Jemina!

Please write to me and if you can send me hope words!

yours

Sara

I need my whip? Where is my whip? Crying or Very sad

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hee hee Colin still wriggling on the line.

Here is your whip - possibly. Perhaps it is time for Leonore and of course Berenice to escape their shackles! They are packing up their belongings in red spotty handkerchiefs and going off to see the world! They have stolen ID things and are stopping first at the bank to withdraw lots of money and then its plane tickets and off to deepest, darkest Africa to have adventures with Colin and Abidemi!

You want them to meet you at the airport, and then its on to ! [mail me for details if you don't already know it.]

Lots of potential problems on the way and maybe if you're lucky a little pith helmet for your signature collection?

Love Phil X

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry Phil! Collin knows only Sara! Lenore and Berenice are in other history with Gregory!
Another idea? Crying or Very sad

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoops, sorry Embarassed Lots of things in my head and on my plate today. But no reason why Sara can't have a holiday!

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic