SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

GP5 3-Tr4ck Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From the JET scammer Mass-Bait Boris_Yellsome and I found P4trick who claimed to work for a charity organisation.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1676251#1676251

First we both tried only to get him to fill in a charity donation form. When I started the thread I offered to pay Premium Membership for the first Baiter who got the 12pages Charitiy form in color and with at least 3 sentences in the blank fields.
Boris won this challenge and asked me to donate his price to a real charity organisation helping the Japanese Victims.

The following is our trophy bait which evolved into a successful safari co-bait:

P4trick:

Dear sir,
Thank you for your interest in donating towards our good cause of
helping
those helpless one in Japan. Below is an account of one of our
receiving
account officer in the United Kingdom,you can send your donation to
this
account;

Bank name:Barclays Bank
Account number:80659975
Sort code:20-12-25
Swift code:BARCGB22
Name on Account:MS Carol M Edwards
Branch Address:Barclays Bank,36 Dunraven Place,Bridgend Mid Glamorgan
CF31
1HY,United Kingdom

Please get back to me with the transfer confirmation copy as soon as
you
have made the donation,please get back to me as soon as possible.

Thank you and God bless.

Do have a nice day.

Warmest Regards,
P4trick Johnson
Conv0y of Hope.

-------------------------------------------------
Je4n:

Dear Sir,
thank you for your response.
I will make the donation of 20000 Euro as swift as possible. But I will
need
some forms for the tax return. You have to fill in. All the rest of the
forms I need I have already filled in. But his forms are to be filled
in
by
you. I cannot do it.
Please read the requirements written on the first page of the form
carefully
since every mistake leads to the refusal of the form by German tax
service.
And please mind to write at least 3 sentences in every blank field.
Less
than 3 sentences could lead to the refusal of the form by German tax
service.
Since the refusal of the form will lead to a fine for me, I am
incapable
to
accept any form that is not filled in correctly.
I am certain that you will understand that.
All the other paperwork is already prepared by me.
I will arrange the transaction to your account as swift as possible.
Please come back to me when the form is completed.

Thank you very much for your efforts,

P4trick:

Dear,

I have completed the form but my scanner is bad so I will send it to
you tomorrow,please bear with me.

God bless you.

Je4n:

Sir,

I am looking forward to finally be able to make the donation to your organization.
thank you for your efforts.

P4trick:

Mr Je4n,

I have filled and completed the form and i have attached the file to this email,please get back to me when you have done the transfer with the transfer confirmation slip.

Thank you and God bless.

The forms in in b/w and not fulfilling the requirements.

Je4n:

Dear Sir,

I really appreciate your efforts but I am afraid the copy of the form has to be in color and you have to write 3 sentences in the blank white fields.
I would really made the donation right now but I need this form. Without the form I will get in trouble with the tax people. I am sure you will understand that.
As soon as I have this form, I can made the donation to you.

Thank you,

P4trick:

Dear Je4n,

I have attached the forms for you,please get back to me as soon as you have send your donation to the correspondent account that i gave you,I await your swift response toward my email.

Thank you and God bless.

This time the form in in color but still not fulfilling.

Je4n:

Dear Sir,

great now you did it in color. Everything is looking perfect EXCEPT that there is still not 3 sentences in every blank field.
I am very sorry if I did not make this clear enough but I thought I did.
The tax service in germany is very strict and the forms are worthless without at least 3 sentences in every blank field. These are the tax rules in germany.
Please add the necessary sentences to the form and I can make the donation as soon as possible.

Thank you very much,

P4trick:

I will really appreciate it if you stop contacting me through this email,it seem that my email address has been hacked.please get back to me through my person email address...xxxx@xxxx
.I hope to read from you soon.

Sincerely,

strange idea! maybe somebody chopped his money?

Je4n:

Dear Sir,
that is horrible. Who would hack the account of a charity organisation. That person must be the pure evil.
I hope you have reported him to the authorities.

As I wrote you before
The forms is only accepted by the german tax service if there are 3 sentences in every blank field

P4trick:
Thank you for bearing with us,however i get your message about the 3 lines,i will work on that and get back to you.

I hope so...

P4trick:

I have made amendment where i think it is necessary,am sure of that because i actually filled the same form for another donor from the united states of america (USA) please get back to me with the transfer confirmation slip once you are done with the transfer,I will be waiting in anticipation of a good response from you soon.

That is a reference to Boris’ form... at this point I had the idea of coordinating the baits to increase the realism for P4trick... two victims demanding the same things and using the same tools can’t be jokers...

Je4n:

It may be possible that the tax service in the USA don't want the from as detailed filled in as the German tax service. But the German tax service will refuse this form as it was filled in the last time by you.
I won't made the donation without the form filled in the way it is necessary.

Just tell me if I shall made the donation to another organization!

a little pushing...

we had some more mails about the correct filling of the forms... but before I got the forms P4trick had a few more security issues

P4trick:

Dear Je4n,

Thank you for your interest in donating toward our good cause,i want you to know that you will not be donating to our UK account anymore due to the fact that my other email address has been hacked and as you are aware,those information are vital and since it has been leaked to third party,i would not want a situation whereby the donation will go into wrong hands,however i will send you an account of one of our director on Monday when am sending you the form that way i think it will be just fine and secure,Please bear with me,I will be waiting in anticipation of a good response from you soon.

Sincerely,

and

Dear Je4n,

I will advice you not to reply to anyone sending you an email claiming he is my partner,do not respond to any email that does not come from me personally,please i am telling you this for security reason so that your money will not fall into wrong hands,i hope you understand my plight,due to the fact my other email address has been hacked and i have a feeling that the same hacker that hacked my email is at it again,Please for God's sake do not reply any email that does not come directly from me,i hope you understand my plight,Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

then P4trick finally send the form (only minutes after sending them to Boris) and gave me the new account.
Boris and I used both sectrans to sent him the receipt. he needed a dozen attempts but finally managed to see it just to realize that it is the wrong account.
Thanks to Jim Morrison for the great dollar chop help.

Jim Morrison provided a mail from Mr. Gomer I could forward to P4trick to explain the wrong bank account I sent the money to

Mr. Gomer (Jim):

Dear Je4n,

I am P4trick Johnson, I changed my email adress because it has been
hacked again. Please send your donation to this account:

Bank name: HSBC HONG HONG 82-75 NATHAN ROAD.
bank address: Tsim sha tsui, Kowloon Hong Kong
Swift code: hsbc hkhh hkh
Account no: 817 213 382 838
Beneficiary: world wide general trading limited.

Thank you very much for the help you are providing.

Sincerely yours,

the receipt for the transaction was sent to P4trick via SecTrans – a little hard for him

P4trick:

i have tried the human verification system more than 20 times,it did not take me to the next stage,please tell me what is going on? please reply as soon as possible.

P4trick:
That is not the acoount information that I sent to you along with the forn,use the information I sent to you along with the form,please cancel this transfer with immediate effect.

from here on the plan was unfolding:
canceling the transfer, losing some money because of the canceling and then sending the money with GPS E-tr4ck

P4trick:
Please cancel it and give me your phone number,I will send you my account details through the phone.please get back to me asap.

Je4n:
Dear P4trick,

I will come back to you tomorrow morning.
I had a few things to research.
And there is a problem with my account after the cancellation of the transfer - it seems the account this hacker has given me was flagged by the US Government
and now my account is also flagged.
I will tell you tomorrow my friend.

P4trick:
Thank you for your response,God will surely punish this motherfucker that called himself Gomer,am so sorry for any inconvenience that i may have caused you,what will be happen to your account now? when will they unflaaged your account? will they be able to unflagged it? please get back to me tommorrow.

Je4n:
my account is fucked for the next month it is only good for paying bills that were approved before .Every account that is getting money from me will be flagged too.
That is nothing you want for the account of your organization - my banker told me the usa love to freeze accounts.
I hope you understand that I would prefer to hand over the money in cash - I have the 17000 Euro right with me.
Do you have somebody who can receive the money in Germany?
If not we have to think about another option.
You are in Africa right now?
It is really important for my tax equalization that this money is going to charity - it is going to cost me over 100000 Euro in tax if the money is not gone soon.

P4trick tries to go for a WU-transfer

P4trick:
I think the best option we can do now is through Western union since your account has been flagged and i dont have anybody in Germany that you can give the cash,here is the details that will be required at western union below;

Recieiver'sName:Christine Edwards
Address:25a Overton roa
City:Lambeth
State:London
Postal code:SW9 7JN
Country;United Kingdom

Please be aware that you cannot send more than 5000 euro at once,so it will be better if you could send the money into 3 places

The next steps I did on the phone - I told him very nicely that he can fuck off if there is no other option and that it is my money and we are doing it my way or no way.

Then I gave him the option to tell me where I could send the money to. I indicated that I had no Idea where he claimed to be located before to gave him an easy way to tell me that he was in Nigeria.
And P4trick understood.
Je4n was going to send it with GPS E-tr4ck, a company his company always ships with.
And he has a surprise to P4trick.

Je4n:
I will pack the parcel tonight. I talked to a colleague of mine whom I know for a long time and he loves the idea to safe his money from tax service.
So he is joining with 10000 Euro. I gave him your email so he is going to contact you. He will write Je4n IS MY OLD BUDDY in the first line of the mail, so you know that it is not one of the hackers.
The complete amount will be 27000 Euro.
I will tell you more tonight.

So we had a second character again to give P4trick a little more fake universe to play in.

Mr Je4n, This is amazing! Are you serious that your friend will be contacting me? And what does that friend of yours do and I forget to ask you what do you do yourself?.I will be expecting your mail in the night. Do have a good day at work. Sincerely, P4trick Johnson.

we told him we were working for Rheinmetal.
at this point P4trick brought up his assistance Yu55uf.

And Boris started to bait P4trick as Je4ns colleague:

Sender Name: M1ka G.

Hallo mein Freund P4trick

My name is Herr G., I work with Herr R4scz4k at rheinmetal. He has told me that you are able to provide help with the money we would like to donate, I am wanting to add €10 000 towards this donation. We are in need of a reputable charity to which we may donate this money in order to claim a rather good tax rebate, if this is not done we would have to pay back an amount which would be most unfortunate. This way your organisation and ourselves are able to benefit.

If you are able and willing to help in this matter, please contact me back as soon as possible.

einen guten Tag haben

herzlichen Grüßen

Herr M1ka G.

Lead developer

Rheinmetal

This was to establish contact from a second character, just to solidify the reality of the situation. I apologize for my pidgin German to any German members. This went back and forth until he handed me over to his 'assistant' H.O. Yu55uf.

Je4n:

Dear P4trick / P4trick's assistant,

I have to work for 2 more hours now, then I can bring the Parcel to the shipping company. You can expect my mail with the info this evening.
I have already called the shipping company and they told me that the parcel should arrive on sunday in Lagos.
By the way, how is the situation now in 'Nigeria? I have read about the trouble after the election.

As I told you before I wil leave tomorrow for a business trip to Iceland for 5 weeks. But you can still reach me via email and phone.
If I cannot answer the phone pleas try it again later - I won't be able to call you back from Iceland.

Did Mr. G. already told you that he will need the same form you did for me? It should be just the same things you have written for me except the name.
Thank you very much for you efforts. It is good to know that there are people so cunning as you are.
I hope Mr. G. and I can come back to you in the end of the year again with another donation?

Yours,
Je4n

Yu55uf:

Dear sir,

Am sorry,I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake.

All I am doing for you and Mr G. is a favour because I feel I might need your favour of one these days too,however we will be waiting to hear from you with the tr4cking number and the link on how to trace it.

The situation in Nigeria did not get to Lagos,it is as peaceful as a dove here in Lagos but there are a lot of chaos in the northern part of Nigeria,please tell Mr G. to forward the form to my own email address,that's is a request from my boss,because i will be the one to fill the form with the other information and have it scanned back to him like we did for you too.

I await your swift response towards my email.

Regards,
HO Yu55uf.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device

Je4n provided him a link to an English dictionary later Wink

Sender Name: H.O. Yu55uf

Dear sir,

I got your form,we will work on it and get back to you,however Mr R4scz4k has informed us that you have hand him the sum of 10000Euro in cash,please advice me if that is absolutely true.

Regards,

HO Yu55uf.

As you can see he had now switched to a blackberry, which would lead to much frustration later on.

Sender Name: M1ka G.

Hallo mein Freund Yu55uf

Yes this is absolutely true, Herr R4scz4k will be sending my donation

along with his money, if I am correct he is sending you €17,000.00 of

his own money as a donation, plus my €10,000.00, all in cash.

herzlichen Grüßen

Herr M1ka G.

Lead Developer

Rheinmetall

This seemed to satisfy him and he even asked for me to send more of my friends his way...he replied a few times after this, but basically forgot about M1ka. I then moved on to my role as the GPS E-tr4ck customer support.

Sender Name: GPS E-tr4ck Customer Services

Dear Sir/Madam

You have been nominated by Je4n R4scz4k to receive email updates regarding a shipment.

The shipment details are as follows:

Mode of delivery: You have opted for the two (working) days air courier service.

Country of Origin: Germany

Destination Country: Nigeria

Current status: Shipment has moved to sorting and processing at Heathrow airport.

In order to view the geographical GPS location of your package you will need to log in to the E-tr4ck website and use the tr4cking number.

Below is the tr4cking number for your shipment. Please take note of this number and keep it safe, it is needed to tr4ck the route and status of your shipment via our website.

tr4cking Number:

9XM43R5DPCDKRWYV

Please contact us if any further assistance is needed.

Secure Networks Inc.

GPS E-tr4ck

I played two roles here, as both the auto updates of way points, as well as his direct support by the name of Allan. I won't bore you with every update, but he got one for all the main waypoints, I measured out all the distances (so that I would not have to be infront of the PC 24/7), and they would happen in real time. Occasionally I would throw in a delay (this would panic him a little, but then it would be resolved). The delays were to continually make him expect the worst, but then get his hopes up. Eventually the package would sit at Heathrow until Sunday night under the pretense that it would arrive at his home on Monday. I did this specifically so that he would dream about it all of Sunday night, which he did, he mailled E-tr4ck at 12am Monday morning

sender name: H.O. Yu55uf (P4trick)

Hi,

i will like you to give me an update on when my parcel will be delivered to my address,Please reply as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Je4n:

Dear Yu55uf,

I don't know when exactly the parcel is going to arrive. But you can write a mail to the customer service. I think you just have to write the tr4cking number in the subject line.
They will tell you about the estimated delivery time.
Did you try to call me while I was on the plane? I had a few calls on my phone without a number.
I have left germany early this morning and have just arrived in Reykjavík. Now you could reach me if there is something to talk about.

Yours,
Je4n

Je4n:

Dear Yu55uf,

I hope the parcel is not delayed to long. This is still the problem with Heathrow since they have the new terminal. I was spending a whole day at this ugly airport last year because of some problems with the baggage check-in.
Please send me and Mr. G. an official receipt for receiving the money as soon as you got the parcel. We will have to submit our tax reports during the next week.

Thank you for forwarding me the mails - I still only receive a few from them and always too late. That must me a problem with the connection here in Iceland. I have no clue.
Tomorrow I am having some meetings but I will try to check my mails to see your updates.

Yours,
Je4n

Je4n:

He sent me many,many questions about his address, double checking it. I don't think he got much sleep, swelling up with all the excitement (it is a pity that I would place a pin to this balloon) The next auto-update had placed the shipment in storage in Abuja. The drivers had not shown up for work...

Sender Name: GPS E-tr4ck - Customer Services

Dear Sir/Madam

I have looked in to your inquiry, the shipment is with the custodian at the storage facility at the airport. He is unsure where the drivers are. Without drivers the package cannot find its way to Lagos. They will be holding it until Sunday after that they will return the package to Germany as the GPS tr4cking system expires on Monday, and we cannot be responsible for unsafe packages. If this is to occur the receiver will be refunded all shipping costs. If you have concerns or questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Uh oh...his excitement had now turned to sheer panic and frustration.

Sender Name: H.O. Yu55uf

What do you mean? You have the delivering address in Lagos and i see no reason why the parcel went to Abuja when it is suppose to be deliver in Lagos,however please is there nothing that you can do to get the parcel to me safely in Lagos? Because it is very important that i receive the parcel and Mr Je4n R4scz4k is very worried that i have not received the package and you promised to deliver the parcel today in mid day,please try your possible best as to make the parcel find its way to Lagos today,because i am anxiously waiting to receive the parcel,please respond swiftly.

Thank you.

Je4n:

Dear Yu55uf,

I have talked to P4trick yesterday and he was talking about the delay at heathrow and the parcel now going to Abuja.
As I can see it has arrived in Abuja. Luckily I managed to access the GPS data by now.

When do you expect to receive the parcel in Lagos.
And please remember to send me the receipt as soon as you got the money. Mr. G. and I have not much time to finish our paperwork for the tax report.

Enjoy you day,
Je4n

Yu55uf:

Dear sir,

I don't know when they will be delivering the parcel to Lagos,however i sent an email to their customer care and they told me that none of their drivers has showed up at the airport yet that i should excercise patient that they will see what they can do and i made it clear to them that there will be an election in Lagos State tommorrow that they should act fast,if they can make sure i got the parcel before the end of the day,is there anyway you can contact them apart from e-mail? Please do or send me their phone number so that i can reach out to them swiftly,I await your response soon.

Regards,
HO Yu55uf.

Je4n:

Dear Yu55uf,

as far as I know they are only using email. But you could ask them.
What you you mean with the elections in Lagos? Is there any problem coming up?
I have no idea of your status in Nigeria. Please explain to me?

Yours,
Je4n

Yu55uf:

Dear Sir/Madam

I have looked in to your inquiry, the shipment is with the custodian at the storage facility at the airport. He is unsure where the drivers are. Without drivers the package cannot find its way to Lagos. They will be holding it until Sunday after that they will return the package to Germany as the GPS tr4cking system expires on Monday, and we cannot be responsible for unsafe packages. If this is to occur the receiver will be refunded all shipping costs. If you have concerns or questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Dear Yu55uf,

no driver? Is this because of the election you were talking about?
I think the refund it the least they can do for you. I will talk with them when I am back in Germany, you can be sure about that.
I am very glad that you are there to handle this problem. It is good to have somebody in Nigeria I can trust.
Please let me know about your progress. It would be a disaster if the parcel is coming back to Germany.
Looking forward hearing from you.

Yours,
Je4n

Yu55uf:

I think its the easter holiday and the election that will be holding tommorrow,however am on my way to the airport,I will let you know as soon as i receive the parcel.I understand what this means to you.

Thank you.

GPS E-tr4ck:

Dear Sir/Madam

I have looked in to your inquiry, all shipments to Nigeria are first flown to Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja,Nigeria. From there they are usually driven to their destinations. Unfortunately the custodian can not deliver your shipment as it is beyond his function and would leave the other shipments in storage without a custodian. I have been instructed to offer you a full refund of your travel expenses if you are to come fetch the shipment yourself. The custodian will have your name and details with the shipment, so as long as you bring the required I.D. he will be able to give your package to you. Again GPS E-tr4ck will give you a full refund of all travel expenses on your behalf. If you have concerns or questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yu55uf to GPS E-tr4ck:

Hello,

I am willing to travel to Abuja to go and pick up the package but how do i get in touch with the custodian? Please give me more information on how and where to find the custodian,please reply as soon as possible

My flight will be leaving in bout an hour or so,i will let you know as soon as am on board.

Thank you.

Yu55uf to GPS E-tr4ck:

Hello,

Am on board now,the flight should get to abuja in about an hour,will you inform the customer to pick me up @ the airport? Please reply as soon as possible.

Of course, with proof of the fligh (which was sent to Je4n/Baitsamurai)t, we would have a refund waiting for him, and of course the custodian would meet him at the terminal, I got no further correspondence, but Baitsamurai got a lot of calls, one of which he voiced his distrust of Allan (which is why I assume he never got any further mails), I moved the package around Abuja, eventually sending an update that said the package was picked up, I then killed the tr4cking. Eventually I sent a thank you note from Gomer.

Sender Name: Gomer

Dear sir/madam,

I JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU THANKS FOR MY NEW SCANNER. YUA SMALL BOI STILL A GOAT CHILD. MAYBE NEXT TIME YUA GO DO HONEST WORK SHIT SUITS YUA NOW YUA JUST MAKE YUA MAMA CRY.

One luv

GOMER

M1ka is still of course sending him emails complaining about where the money and forms are, to continue the illusion that he has not been baited, but chopped.

We thought P4trick would now drop us… but he did not.

So we brought up the story that the parcel was not stolen. Somebody broke into the office but left the parcel with the old scanner because he could not know about the money.

The parcel then was sent to the GPS E-tr4ck head office for West-Africa in Cotonou/Benin.

Where after a few mails and a call from the Executive Manager for West Africa Yu55uf was standing a few days later – calling Je4n about the exact location of the GPS E-tr4ck office…

He probably asked at the Gate of German Embassy since the office should be right next to them.

At this moment Yu55uf and P4trick are still in contact with Je4n and M1ka. All the blame goes to GPS E-tr4ck who now refuse to pay the refund for the plain ticket because Je4n is taking them to court for losing the parcel with his money.

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is excellent! Way to go Baitsamurai and Boris! clapping

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
ulta
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hahaha!! great bait, congrats Shocked

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aaaahhh, lad pain - what a great way to start my day!

Quote:
I apologize for my pidgin German to any German members.

I couldn't care less, I'm Bavarian. Razz

Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Really great bait, I now see why you didn't want all us Gomers to chop Yussuf. Best part is that you have left him open for further treatment Very Happy

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if we could only see this scammer trying to find the shipping company and then to find out Gomer beat him to it. :yikes: priceless. great job guys. clapping I'm sure that he'll try and convince you guys to give another donation but to deliver it to the right location this time. uh-huh Twisted Evil . did you figure out how many miles he traveled? banghead

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I include the return trips to Lagos, it was in the 1000 odd mile region Smile

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic