SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

He just broke my heart - stupid me - new to this

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
futurewife1958
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I spoke to this 'guy' again, my "love of my life " man and I felt a little spooky tonight - besides telling me that he loves me all the way ... the same stuff like always - he asked me - just before we said goodnight - if I have an animal in the house taking care of me because I was alone... I said yes, my son has one, big one - but I think it was a very weird question and it made me feel a little ... got the chill .... maybe it is nothing - he does have my cellphone, but no adress attached, no adress given to him either.. Confused

Now I think it is time to stop writing this Ghana-guy... I wish I could give you a link or something so you could baite him ... Evil or Very Mad

I have found this one - don't know if it is to old??

http://badoo.com/01124657856/me?sold1=1_yRJU30fN7j6jxJAIaGZDerDQy2P6UbU

Thanks for all your support... I would love to baite him myself - but I am not sure how to do it.. I have tried for a while now -cheating him about saying I found a way to give him the money - and then not - did that for a couple of times now - had sent him very nasty mails - and even that did nok make him go away - I thought he would be really angry but now - just asking with "crying" smileys, how I could accuse him for that -that he was not telling the truth...
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should definitely stop writing him, and if possible you should make sure that he can't write you anymore by filtering his e-mails so that they go directly to the trash. He will keep trying to write you to tell you he loves you, but if you stop responding he will eventually go away.

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello futurewife,
please follow Gimli's advice. I suppose I can convince you by speaking plainly:

He has got your email address, maybe your phone number, your home address, pictures of you and possibly your family. A pissed-of lad is capable of posting this stuff all over the internet, claiming that you are an ex-girlfriend seeking revenge by stalking him. Do you really want to run that risk?

futurewife1958
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Gimli Jeannette and all...

I am convinced - I will follow your advice and stop writing and answering his mails - as I told you I have "promised" him to help wiht the monye and told him that the bank probably will help me - And taht all would be clear tomorrow, friday - I guess it is not a good idea wrtiting to him and explain that the bank said no or something like that????

Thanks to all of you.....
Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe somone else could 'take over' and tell him some story why you cant respond to him...

You might get suddenly ill or meet your Mr. Right like a flash in the sky or you had urgently to travel to an aunt or so...

"i need money so bad sugar, can you help me out my son must not die please help me"

"oooooh my life is down, you are heartless and wicked..i wish i never meet you" (Ex-fiancé)
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Orange rose: You simply can't email him just off the bat like you could with other scripts, especially if he has successfully scammed someone. We need his profile, add him as a friend and then start with him. Otherwise this could happen: "Sorry am not interested. Am engaged to blahblah and she is my WIFE! Stop contact and dont reply."

Futurewife: Cut off ALL contact with this lad since he has your real information. Block him from your messenger and filter ALL his emails to go directly to the trash.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Badoo link has been taken down btw

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
futurewife1958
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Found him at hoverspot.com -
profile-name: colwilliams ...
49 years old -
search for UK -he claims coming from there...

Baite him if you can.... please - and tell me how it goes Evil or Very Mad

Is it possible - please let me know .....???
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

futurewife1958 wrote:
Found him at hoverspot.com -
profile-name: colwilliams ...
49 years old -
search for UK -he claims coming from there...

Baite him if you can.... please - and tell me how it goes Evil or Very Mad

Is it possible - please let me know .....???

it seems that Sven Tanstaafl has had a sex change Wink Wink Wink

Svenji is all set to be his new 'friend'

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
futurewife1958
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello..

Have some of you been baiting him already?? Very Happy .. Because yesterday he contacted me -again - asking me that if I have give his email adress to other women - they keep writing to him tell him that they saw his email on a dating site - he was very upset and confused because I am the only one knowing this email - he has been asking me, if I was testing his love for me -by sending those emails myself - in other womens names Twisted Evil ... hahaha.... I did not bother answering him back.... but is it you? Wink I have posted this warning about him being a scammer.... I guess at least this is true - I have never seen his name and email - used for me elsewhere under the scammer photos and warnings..
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

futurewife1958 wrote:
Hello..

Have some of you been baiting him already?? Very Happy .. Because yesterday he contacted me -again - asking me that if I have give his email adress to other women - they keep writing to him tell him that they saw his email on a dating site - he was very upset and confused because I am the only one knowing this email - he has been asking me, if I was testing his love for me -by sending those emails myself - in other womens names Twisted Evil ... hahaha.... I did not bother answering him back.... but is it you? Wink I have posted this warning about him being a scammer.... I guess at least this is true - I have never seen his name and email - used for me elsewhere under the scammer photos and warnings..
not me I just became his 'friend' and have left it to him Smile

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
futurewife1958
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone else baited "my lad" here? He continue writing and asking, if it is me writing to him in different names - or if I have given his email adress to somebody?

I am just curious..
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I never got around to him, so he hasn't received anything from the Ditz so far...

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
futurewife1958
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad Johan Caswell is coming on to me again in a very scary way.. as I wrote you earlier his name for me was Johan Caswell email sgt.m.caswell@hotmail.. se my story above and please help me here..

This Johan Caswell which I have not being in contact with for 2 weeks after deleted him on messenger.. he suddenly this evening wrote me that he wanted to talk with me for my own sake - i felt like he was threatning me.. so I let him talk to me on messenger.. added him again just see what he was talking about. first I asked him what he wanted and he started out very nice.. how I could believe he was a fake - I have told him twice and he has convinced me - twice - he was not.. But this time I did not go into this and said I believed his was ... then he started this .. I would like to tell you that when I thought this was serious we were very intimate and I sent him some pictures of me... nearly without my bra and with ... kind of... hipsters and g-strings - BUT DID NOT SHOW MY FACE AT ALL.. only these two parts of me -boobs and .. you know... I am very ashamed what I did, but now he said that he will put the pictures on facebook and youtube.... I behaved that I did not care at all , told him to do whatever he wants and he continue telling me that he would make me known in the world... I just said, you are very famous here to.. the pictures of you are in the hands of the police here and they take it very seriously.. he just continue this blackmailing .. I guess he wanted money from me... and then I clicked on his profile on messenger. there are this buttom saying notifying recommenced person as compromising.. ( something like that ) I told him what I have done, that this would go the the headquarter of hotmail/messenger and then deleted him... since then I have not heard more.. 2 hours ago.. I am just a little scared now.. can he do something????

Last edited by futurewife1958 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear futurewife. Don't worry. The things you describe are the sorts of photos that many people share. No one will judge you on that. But PLEASE don't talk to him on chat, don't email him, don't even think about him. Wipe him from your life. But do it properly. Ignore everything. He wants to control you. He wants to make you either give him money or to suffer. You deserve better. If he cannot get you to do what he wants then HE is the one who is angry. Think about that. You are the one who is in control not him.

You need to start afresh. That will never happen if you aloow him to get through to you. Even if he sends an email saying VERY IMPORTANT!! LIFE OR DEATH!! Just trash it. There will be nothing in what he says but more heartache.

You have friends in real life and you have friends here. Concentrate on them. Not this piece of shit.

Love Phil X

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
futurewife1958
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you so much Phil. It was stupid of me even put him on again.. but he just wrote...
Hello xxx .dont know whats happening but you never came online since this letter?? i need to let you know you cant play around with me..i need to talk to you so let me know when you can make it online let me meet you ..its in your best interest..save yourself

I felt he was threatning me so I wanted to see what he was up to.. guess it is not a good idea..

Thanks a lot for your advice and your support. I appreciate it very much..
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi futurewife1958!
I'm sorry that this scammer is still giving you grief.
Please don't message him or let him contact you in any way. It's good that you didn't show your face on the cam so there is no way that he can prove that those photos are of you. I understand that you feel embarrassed, but just try to tell yourself that you made a mistake and move on.
We are all here for you, and further support is available at our sister site: http://www.scamwarners.com/

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Futurewife. I've had a few of those types of messages from lads, they usually just give me an excuse to vent at them.

But Phil is right, these pieces of pondscum aren't worth bothering about. Drop 'em, block 'em and delete their contact details...

"You are a dead meat!"

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will pay you back with interests –you know I love you so much and I have so many plans for you and I when I come to Denmark

Well,sorry about yor situation and what you´ve been lost thinking about all.
It´s not written rule,if you´re from Scandinavien area there is a tight not spoken inside rule.
It´s deep unwritten rule inside of your "skin".
Don´t mess with other peoples life,let alone other people´s life and feelings.
So,what I ment about this,aptly what other members are telling to you.

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic