SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

3 Month Lotto Lad bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chrisredfield
Master Baiter

Location: Patrolling the lawless wasteland known as the internet

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the lad that got me into baiting. He nearly got some family members to pay him, so decided that some shenanigans were in order. I baited him with three different victims, but for simplicity sake, I'm only posting the main victim of the bait.

Quote:
The Lad

Quote:
Victim character

Quote:
My fake lad

This lad was all about going after deaf people, so I started simple with:

Quote:
Dear Officer Desmond,

I am a deaf man and I would like to get my money, how can I do this?

And then it was on.

Quote:
Hi Damia,
Yes your name is on the list, I am the claims manager of Powerball and facebook funds for deaf (PFFD). PFFD is a charity organization that helps deaf and hard of hearing. PFFD is in collaboration with the governing body of FACEBOOK by selecting all the people that are active online. Among the millions that subscribed to facebook, we select TEN people every Month as our winners through electronic balloting System without the winner applying, and your profile name has won you the sum of $50,000.00 we congratulate you for being one of the people selected, you can check our affiliated website, www.powerball.com there you will see many winners. To claim your winnings you need to fill the form blow,for security reason and this form will help us locate you and also to deliver the money to the right person, so we need correct information from you.

Full name........
Full Home Address......
City name .....
State......
Zip code....
Your Age.....
Married/Single.....
Pager Number.......
Own house or rent apt........
What job do you do.........
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims Manager
Desmond Peter
Face Book Public Relation Office.

So I sent him some info to try to get him hooked.

Quote:
Dear Officer Desmond,

I can give you some of the information now, but I am moving in the next few weeks, so my address and some other information will be changing. I don't want for us to have to go through too much problems having to change addresses and zip code, but I will send that info. if you require it.

My name is Damian Timothy Grayson
I am from Austin Texas
I am 65
I am retired, but I still like to ride my horses
I was married, but my wife died 5 years ago
my phone number is: (1)281-7860424 extension 388, in case you were wondering about this, I am only deaf in one ear. It was due to a farm accident when I was a boy
And I think that is all the information you requested that I can give you without causing any problems. Please contact me as soon as possible to let me know if you need more info. As I said above, I will be moving soon, so I will give you that info. after I move, so that I can make your life easier.

Sincerely,

Damian Grayson

Since he's a lotto lad, I didn't have to worry about him calling me...besides, I was deaf.

Quote:
Hi Damian,
Finally,You have to pay for Case file fee and the FedEx shipping fee, first we need to know what package plan you want, after then we will process your case file and contact FedEx to prepare shipping label including insurance so your money can arrive at your door step safely, we can bring CASH moneyto your door step by today here are the plans we have below:

If you pay $1000 you get $50,000.00
if You pay $2,000 and you $90,000.00
if You pay $3,000 and you $150,000.00
if You pay $4,000 and you $200,000.00

we have many people wining from across the United States of America and abroad you can check our affiliated website: ( www.powerball.com ) there you will find many winners, I also attached some photos of our past winners, you can find attachment below.

Do let me know when you ready to pay off FedEx for delivery and insurance charges of so I can provide you with the information to send money thruwestern union ASAP. Also you need to keep secret because this is a huge CASH funds that will be delivered to you and we need more security as much as possible.

God Bless.

Best wishes
Desmond Peter
Claims Manager

Of course there are fees....and of course I have to keep it a secret, because heaven forbid the police protect someone who is winning lots of money.

Quote:
Dear Officer Desmond,

How are you today? I read your last e-mail and I just have a couple of questions. $1000 seems to be a bit much for me to be able to send in one lump sum, can we come up with a payment plan for me to be able to send the payment in 2 or 3 chunks instead? I would love to do it this way. Another thing as well, I have never done any type of money transfer, so would you be able to explain to me what Western Union is? I've worked on my farm my whole life and the only type of business dealings I've ever done is either in cash or by cheque.

I was also wondering how many other people know about this money? I understand your need for security, but I would like to know for myself just how many people would be trying to take this money from me. I would also like to know if there will be any more costs to me for more security?

For the payment plan, I would like to make 2 payments of $300.00, and 1 payment of $400.00. Please get back to me as soon as possible with an answer for this. I would also like to know if you can take the payment out of the money I'll be winning? If we can do this it would be much easier for me.

I was also wondering if there would be an attorney of some sort over-seeing our transaction? Would I need to pay him as well, or will Powerball take care of that for me?

I know it's a lot of questions, but you seem to know more about this than I do, so please get back to me as soon as possible with answers.

Damian Grayson

I figured that trying to negotiate a payment plan would help slow the bait down and keep me in control. I made sure to ask a lot of stupid questions too.

Quote:
Hi Damian,
I assume you are choosing the first on the list which is you pay $1000 then get $50,000?
Sending the funds at once is the best plan for both of us, why because, sending the money instal mentally will attracts more transfer charges from western union in other for you to send money, ie each time you send money you will be charged by western union, so if you send at once you will only be charged once, also is make our job easier and also faster for you to get your winner funds. Just the cash because western accept cash only, then go to any western union store near you and request for a western union form to send money, then you will fill the form with the information below, then you get back to me with the MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number ) on the receipt, thats all we need to process the funds. I need you to provide me with your full home address in other for me to give you lists of western union stores around your area, also this will help us to locate you at the time of delivery of your winner funds.

No one knows about your winner funds and we urge you to keep secret until your funds arrives to your door step then you can share the news to whom ever you desire, so keep secret and do not tell any one, we do this because of security purposes to secure the area at time of delivery, it your winner fund and no one is sharing with you. You don't need no attorney everything is being processed here at our office, just follow instructions and we will deliver your funds to you ASAP, we cant take out of the funds because it not being processed yet, we need to process your case file after you make payment. I hope this answers all your questions, do get back to me ASAP.

Sincerely
Officer Desmond.

I don't even think I bothered to read his reply.....

Quote:
Dear Desmond,

It may sound simpler to send the money in one shot like that, but I'm retired and it's hard for me to make a large payment like $1000. I was thinking that making 3 payments would be easier, yeah, I'd have to pay the fees, but it'd be easier for me financially to make 3 payments instead of having to save $1000. I do have other bills that need to be considered as well. It would be doing me a HUGE favor if we could split the payments up. Please reconsider this option.

Thanks,

Damian

I was pretty sure he wanted it in one lump sum....so I kept trying to negotiate.

Quote:
Yes we have reconsider our options and we granted your request to accept install mental payment, do send money to information below and get back to me with MTCN ( Money Transfer Control Number ) on the receipt of the western union form after money is being sent, also I need your full address because this will help us locate you in time of delivery of your funds and also to process your winner certificate and all other documentation.

Name: ALTHEA BROWN
Address: 11800 Food Lane
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Zip: 64134
State: USA

If you have any problem locating western store near you I can help you out with that, just get back to me with the information i requested from you.

God Bless.

Officer Desmond

Of course he reconsidered....greedy bastard.

Quote:
Dear Desmond,

Thank you so much for making that consideration for me. How much would you like for the first install mental payment? I would also like to know who Althea Brown is. I haven't heard this name in any of our correspondance, so I would like for you to please explain who this person is that I am giving my money to. Thank you very much.

Damian

Quote:
She's incharge of our account section , she will be the one to process the fees you will pay, so go ahead and have the money sent now so we can process your funds and start working for the release of your winner funds, also do NOT forget to keep secret because of security reason. Yes can start with $400 and pay the rest $300 and $300.

Good luck and God bless

Officer Desmond

I decide to take a couple days off.....

Quote:
It been 2days since you said you was going to send money so we can process your winner funds and have them sent to you but still we havent heard from you, I need MTCN on the receipt of the western union form now, this is very urgent.

He's putting words in my mouth and pissing me off.

Quote:
Dear Desmond,

I don't recall saying I would make the payment. I still am not sure about what to do at the Western Union. I've never done an international money transfer before, so could you please explain the process to me. I'm afraid that I will mess it up. Please get back to me as soon as possible with clearer instructions.

Thanks again,

Damian

Quote:
Damian, I have explained in my previous email I'm not sure you did got it, well I'm repeating again. First I need your full home address in other to find you the nearest western union location near to your home to avoid trouble finding a western union outlet, also this will help us locate you, at the time when we want to deliver your winner funds through FedEx, so get back to ASAP, so we can proceed. Your urgent response is needed.

He likes to say that he explained things that he didn't explain...or that I ignored. Either way....blah, blah, blah.

Quote:
Dear Desmond,

I have located a Western Union in my local area, but there were a couple of problems with sending the funds. First, in order to send money to Nigeria, the recipient has to fill out a certain form in order to make sure that the sender is not being scammed. As soon as I said I was sending money to Nigeria, the person working at the desk got the manager, and the manager of the Western Union put a stop on the whole process right away. He said that he has seen too many people send money to scammers in Nigeria. It is his policy to get the recipient to fill out a certain form first before he will allow the transfer of funds. As well, the manager said that there was some sort of a question with an answer that needed to be put on the transfer as well, so that way only you would be able to get the money. I don't recall you ever giving me any type of test question for this process, so could you please get back to me as soon as possible so we can sort this problem out? I would really appreciate that. The manager's name is Benjamin Dover, and he told me to give you his address if you had any questions. His e-mail is [email protected].

Thank you,

Damian

I try to introduce Mr. Dover into the bait, and try for a form. Desmond's IP address said Nigeria, and I ignored the American address he sent me.

Quote:
I dont remember giving you any address in Nigeria, but for the sake of this conversation can you forward back to me the Nigerian address?? I remembered clearly I gave you an address in Kansas City.

oops. Where could I have gotten Nigeria from???? My bad....time for a dolla-chop! A Nigerian "Lad" just happened to dolla-chop my other two victim characters with this e-mail:

Quote:
Hello Mr. Grayson,

My name is Mr. Peter Venkman and I am asistant to Mr. Desmond Peters. I am inform you that the payment details for your transaction tomorrow have changed. Officer Desmond is in the hospital because he has been shot by someone who was trying to get to the money. You must send the money to me now. Follow these instructions to the letter:

receivers name: Peter Venkman
receivers address: Benin, Nigeria
question: who is great?
answer: God
amount: $1000.00

You will send me the MTCN number, as well as a copy of the receipt. What you will do after you send this information to me, is to destroy the receipt. There are people who will use this receipt to track you down and steal your money, so you must destroy it or you could lose your life. Mr. Desmond is dying in the hospital because of these people and I don't want them to get back to you, so you must follow these instructions as your life depends on it.

Regard,

Peter Venkman

Twisted Evil

So I forward the message to Desmond before Mr. Grayson pays....my other victim character already paid Mr. Venkman, though...this kept it from looking suspicious.

Quote:
Dear Desmond,

This is the Nigerian address I got from your asistant. He had been talking to me for quite some time now, but I thought you might want to see this message that I got from him. I think he may already know something about the money I won. Am I in danger from this man? I hope there is something you can do about him, because I don't like to think that there is someone out there trying to interfere in our business.

Of course, I'm all about getting this transaction done...I'm gonna get a bunch of money....or something like that.

Quote:
Hi Damian,
I have since been working with the FBI on the information you gave to me about Mr. Peter Venkman, We found out that he is a Nigerian scammer and con artist he hacks into peoples account and with an act of pretense to steal information and money, you were lucky to have noticed this, we dont have any connections with working with people in Nigerian because most of them are con artist, the FBI is working closely to get him and im certain that he will be caught and prosecuted soon. Don't be afraid about your money or information being compromised and nobody is dead, your money is safe and secure and we will deliver in due time as soon as you make payment to the same information below and this time you will pay through MoneyGram NOT Western Union and if you do not have MoneyGram location near you then you can go ahead and pay through western union.

Do get back to me ASAP because this is taking too long, we have other winner we need to deliver funds too as well.

Officer Desmond.

Of course you've been working the FBI, Desmond....Meanwhile, Mr. Venkman has been talking to Desmond. First, I try something a little different just to get his attention.

Quote:
Hello Guy,

How are you today? I propose we have friendly game. You seem to be ok at going after old people and deaf people, but how you measure up against other guy like me? If you win game, I work for you, but if I win, you work for me.

Regards,

Peter Venkman

Quote:
Peter,
I want you to please explain you clearly to me because i really don't seems to understand you.Get back to me soon.

Peter goes quiet, and Desmond doesn't send anything else. After about a week or two, Peter sends this to Desmond:

Quote:
Greetings,

How are you today? I am just letting you know that I am not impressed the rudeness you have shown me. I gave you a very generous offer, you didn't respond back. Soon you will see how powerful I really am you will regret being so rude to me. I will give you one more chance if you apologize to me. I've done what I've done, and you will not get the money back that I've stolen from you, but I am willing to give you some clients so you will get the money back and more. However, you need to learn respect first, and so I am teaching this to you right now.

Peter Venkman

One dolla-chop, plus one attempted dolla-chop, and Desmond changes his attitude:

Quote:
Hi Peter, I need to talk to you urgently now, since I have seen what you have done and see that you are very powerful, kindly get back to me ASAP.

Officer Desmond

Twisted Evil

Quote:
Greetings Desmond,

How are you today? I see you now understand what I am capable of. If you are open to talking now, let me know. I will not be sharing the money I have taken from Mr. Kalishnakov, but perhaps I can give you more clients in due time. I want you to first apologize for your rudeness though. I am not happy with being ignored.

Peter Venkman

Note: Mr. Kalishnakov was one of the other victims.

Quote:
Hi Peter,
Okay I apologized for ignoring you at first but you have to understand that there are alot of fake people out there that write different spam message to people, so you have to be careful who you respond too, meanwhile I leave you to have the money to collected from Mr Peter, so lets move on since we are on the same page now, so tell me what can we do together now.

Desmond

Anyways, Damian's been quiet for a couple of days, so Desmond sends this typical scripted message.

Quote:
Hi Damian,
It been 2days since I sent you a reply and I haven't heard from you. I need your urgent response regarding the payment now, we are worried here and your funds is being kept for too long, we need to deliver to you ASAP.

Officer Desmond

I respond politely.

Quote:
Dear Desmond,

My sincerest apologies. I have been in the hospital the last little while and unable to contact you sooner. Please get back to me ASAP and let me know if the deal is still on. I also need to know what you need me to do next. Thank you very much,

Damian

My character's been hospitalized and the prick still tries to steal his money!

Quote:
Hi Damian
Am very sorry to here that you are in the hospital...how is your health right now hope you are getting better now.We want you to understand that your money is still availabe and ready for FedEx man to pickit up and deliver the money to your door step so you will need to pay the $1,000 dollars to the information below....and this time you will pay through MoneyGram NOT Western Union and if you do not have MoneyGram location near you then you can go ahead and pay through western union.

Do get back to me ASAP because this is taking too long, we have other winner we need to deliver funds too as well.

Officer Desmond.

Pissed me off so I ignored it.

Quote:
Hi Damian

How are you doing.....how is your health right now hope you are getting better now,we will like to know when you want to send the money....Do get back to me ASAP because this is taking too long, we have other winner we need to deliver funds too as well.

Officer Desmond.

Kiss my ass, Desmond...ignored again.

Quote:
It been 7days since you said you was going to send money so we can process your winner funds and have them sent to you but still we havent heard from you, I need MTCN on the receipt of the western union form now, this is very urgent.

*Just a side note, this next couple of messages may offend some readers. I myself am a soldier in RL with combat experience, so I tried to make this as authentic as possible to get into the role and to develop the story. Mods, edit as you see fit.

Quote:
Dear Desmond,

I am very sorry that I have not gotten back to you sooner. The reason I was in the hospital is because I was diagnosed with post traumatic stress disorder from fighting the war in Iraq. I have spent most of the month in the hospital. My mind is having a lot of problems that I am taking a lot of medication for. I no longer have control over my money anymore because of the state that my mind is in. I will need your patience in dealing with this. I will try to make it to moneygram to get this done, but I cannot drive my car. I have to co-ordinate with my nurse when I can leave the house, so it will take some time. Please be patient with me. I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Damian

Quote:
Okay i wish you fast recovery and we are going to have patience for you

Now I try to introduce my wife as a nurse character in the bait. I've edited parts of this message so as to make it less offensive.

Quote:
Dear Desmond,

Thank you very much for understanding. I really appreciate that. I saw some pretty crazy stuff while I was in Iraq, but my nurse, Carol, is making sure that I'm well taken care of right now. I would really like to continue our deal, but due to my mental state right now, I need Carol to watch me as I'm doing things. I cannot legally sign any documentation without Carol's consent because I have the potential to cause serious problems for myself. Carol would like to hear from you as soon as possible so she can send the money on my behalf. Her e-mail address is [email protected]. I would really appreciate if you could help me out as I am having a lot of difficulty right now.

Thank you very much,

Damian

Desmond contacts Carol and sends me a copy of what he sent her.

Quote:
Hi Damien, I would like to inform you that I have contacted Nurse Carol, on your request and here is the copy of the email sent to here below:

Do get back to me if there's anything more you need me to do, I do wish you a quick recovery.

Best regards

Officer Desmond

=============================================================

Hi Carol, I have been told to email you by Mr Damian, as regards to the email stated up here! My name is officer Desmond I work for the Powerball lottery company, Mr Damian happens to be a one of our lucky lottery winner and we have informed him about his winner prize of $50,000.00 to the tune of $200,000.00 in claims, he was going to send money for the FedEx shipment of the funds to his door step before we got information about his mission in Iraq and so on, the bottom line is we need him to send the funds though MoneyGram Location near him in other for us to effect immediate shipment of his winner funds to whatever address he pleases, he requested that you help him send the money through MoneyGram money transfer and we will like to confirm if we can deal with you, in other for us to provide you with the information you need to send the funds through we need confirmation, also we need mailing address to send the funds to, since we not sure where to send the funds to at the moment either the USA or IRAQ. Your urgent response is needed urgently.

Best regards,

Officer Desmond.

I'm now running out of ways to stall him, and he's getting impatient.

Quote:
Hi

How are you doing,i hope you are now getting better now i lost my other email can you tell me what you want to do now,when are you sending the money because this is take too long.get back to us soon.

I give an excuse.

Quote:
Dear Desmond,

Carol won't let me leave the house! She's such a b----h! I need you to convince her to let me go for a bit. She's all worried that I'll have another flashback in public and punch another guy in the head...it wasn't my fault, that was part of what happened in Iraq. I need you to tell her that all I'm doing is going to western union and then this can all be done and we can continue our business. Carol's really pissing me off right now. Please tell her to let me do this, and get her to co-operate. This is what I've wanted since before I broke down. I trust you completely, and Carol should too. I'll try to get this done, and I'll keep working on her, but it would be of huge help to me if you could talk to her as well.

Thanks,

Damian

Quote:
Dear Desmond,

I can't make it to Western Union at all. I can't get out of the house. However, Carol leaves the house for 3 hours every day, so during that time, I would like to do a bank to bank transfer. I have the full $1000.00. Please send me the following information so I can do this:

ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME:
BANK NAME:
BANK ADDRESS:
BANK SWIFT CODE:
SORT CODE :
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
IBAN CODE OF THE BANK:

I really need you to co-operate for us to get this done. Please get back to me with the info so I can send you the money.

Thanks again,

Damian

And Desmond stays quiet, so I work on him as Venkman for a bit.

Quote:
Dear Desmond,

I have a number of clients who have recently paid me. I want for you to contact them and act as a compensation service. I will give you the details you will need to get them to pay you. You will then send me 40%, as my partner and me have already done a lot of the work. Contact me soonest to let me know if you are interested, then we will proceed.

Peter Venkman

Quote:
Hi Peter,

How are you doing i know you are also Damian Grayson you act like him,is the clients a deaf man or what get back to me soon.

Oops again....

Quote:
Dear Desmond,

I apologize for the test I put you through, but you really impressed me. You are very smart, and I want you to work for me. Here's a list of clients for you:

*Baiter Addys edited out by OP

Remember our deal. I want to know how it goes, and let me know if you need any help.

Peter Venkman

Quote:
Are they all deaf.

Quote:
Yes, Desmond, they are all deaf, and I am working on getting more deaf
clients for you.

Quote:
Good.....i also need there name .

Quote:
Dear Desmond,

Here are the names you requested, as well as some additional info you should find useful.

I didn`t include the names or addys in the published bait.

Quote:
You need to be faithful and straight forward because with this information you are giving me we can make good money just keep getting more of the details of the deaf people so i can get give them my format.

Of course, Desmond.....

Quote:
I am looking forward to seeing how you do with these clients, Desmond.
You have shown me much promise, and I am very impressed with your
format. I do have a few more addresses though if you are interested.
I don't have as much information on these clients as I had for the
list I've just sent you, but I can have some of the others in my
office try to track down more details.

Quote:
Thanks you so much for the details to let you know that i have being getting respond from them but still awaiting there payment...all i need is there email and phone just that is the information i need most.

Waiting for a payment he`ll never receive!

Quote:
Dear Desmond,

How is your family? I am just wondering how you are doing with the clients I sent you. Please get back to me soonest with an update on your progress.

Peter

Quote:
Hi,Peter

Am really try my best on them,but i will update you soonest is week.pls get more of them.

no problem......

Quote:
Dear Desmond,

How are you today? Why have I not heard from you. I need to know if you've gotten money from the clients before I can send more clients to you. Please get back to me soonest, as I want my money.

Peter Venkman

Quote:
Here are the response of most of the serious clients but they seems to be busy but i'm so sure they will pay soon and by then i will let you know but we really need to keep working on so that we can have all the money altogether at ones

There's been a huge protest holding up the works at the local Western Union. Worker's strike or something? Anyway, hopefully it will be over soon.

Jonathan Davis

Are you serious? There is not a western union anywhere around here! I don't know anything about an MTCN.

I already sent you a check for $4000 to your California address for the $200,000. Please let me know when you got it. If necessary, I can stop payment on that check and mail a new check to the address below, but I want the hole $200,000 not $90,000.

Okay, I have to run down to the valley to tutor some junior high school kids who are also hearing impaired. I'll stop at one these places in Jackson as it's on the way. Hopefully UPS will have dropped my winnings off by the time I get back on Friday night!

Get back to me soon.

Quote:
Thank you for showing me this, Desmond, but I expected for you to get more paying clients than this. I want to know how much money altogether will be paid to you, so I can calculate how much will be transferred to me. I am currently going through another list right now to get more deaf clients for you, I should have another list for you by the end of next week.

Peter

Quote:
Those magers are really giving me tough time but i'm handling them with care and i can calculate all because they might not pay together....But we should be looking up to 4k but most of those mager are still delaying but they will pay.Just try and work on more so we can collect more cash and try get Uk ones cos those ones they quick decide.

I send another list, baiter names and addy`s edited out for the purpose of the post.

Quote:
Dear Desmond,

Here's another list for you. Once you finally get me some money, I will send you more clients.

Quote:
Peter,

One of those mager have paid 2,000 but there was a problem with it so he need to go back to western union to make complain today,i will let you know once the money is ready.

I try to squeeze more info out of Desmond while the other baiters go to town on him!

Quote:
Good work, Desmond. Have you gotten the money yet? I would also like a list from you of clients who have already paid, so that I can use on of my compensation formats. I will split the money with you. Let me know if you need my help at all with the clients you are dealing with.

One of the other baiters tries a dolla-chop, and Desmond sends me this:

Quote:
Fuck you peter what money you are playing games with me...you are using me to get info abeg of you don't email me again because you really waste my time.

Quote:
Dear Desmond,

what is the meaning of what you just send me? Have you gotten the
money and now are looking for excuses not to pay me? I want my share
of the money. Tell me what the problem is as this has taken far too
long already, and you will talk to me with respect. Your tone in your
last message is unacceptable. I have done a lot for you, and all I
ask is 40%. Get back to me ASAP.

Peter

Quote:
Peter i can give u my password to check the box....i don't want to deal with you any more you are play game with me.

So just to be a bastard, I change the password and security questions. I am now sifting through Desmond formats, e-mails etc. The other baiters found a mule, I found another one in his drafts section, and I`m now sifting through Desmond`s list of addresses and sending them off to scamwarners. He pissed me off, so I`m done with him for now. Hope you enjoyed the read!

Closed lad accounts x13
Closed lad accounts x1 in awesome dolla-chop w/Subway 1

South Africa x1 Easter Egg 2012
Agda
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice operation soldier Smile Thumbs up

I am also impressed with the piggy farm in your signature! Always need good men in our team.

"I really disappointed on the time and days I spent on this unfruitful business you committed me this while by using my time to travel to lome Togo and here and there , and all I heard back from you is goodbye." Lawyer A. After a maybe safari to Logo and one month waiting.
"...from the button of my heart"Lawyer A. again coming crawling back on the knees.
"FUCK YOU DICKHEAD" Barrister H, after so many nights staying awake finding out there is no money coming.
Closed lad accounts 7x Vcamera 2x Isa4c and Osc4r testify for the Union (thanks to and shared withSubway1) Vcamera Rushf0rth 22 min! Safari Is4ac Nigeria to Benin Safari N@sh and 6 friends 488 Km within Ghana
Safari Lagos-Abeche (with Subway and DrMike) Rushforth Safari Philip Ghana-Benin
Mortar 2x Easter Egg 2011
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice baiting, Chris. Very Happy Three months on a lotto lad is tough to do, but give yourself a week or so to cool off, and if he's still writing you, waste some more of his time. I'm sure some devious plot will inspire you to slap him up some more. Very Happy Sometimes, it is hard to detach yourself emotionally from these jerks. It happens to all of us from time to time. But if it's too hard to continue after what this guy did to your family, do not feel bad dropping him completely. You have gotten some payback, and he is being baited by others right now, too. I'm sure he is left in good hands. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was really inspiring. I liked the idea of installments. - And I was sad thinking about the soldiers who do have post-traumatic stress disorder.

Last edited by Jeannette on Sat May 14, 2011 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
chrisredfield
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you so much for all your kind words, guys! I worked really hard on this bait, and I'm glad you all enjoyed it. I know what it's like to go through problems coming home from a combat zone, and it really pisses me off that someone would try to take advantage of another person who's having problems.

Closed lad accounts x13

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, very nice indeed. Hats off to you! I'm always amazed at the sort of people that lads consider fair game, they have no scruples at all. they are bad, bad people. An intelligence coup like this is a solid victory.

Lou Knee Dude
Pisses Everybody Off

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Chris,

Congratulations! I did not notice this thread until just awhile ago. I enjoyed reading the background of how all this started. Thanks for including me in the mass bait!

Now I realize why Desmond thought I was Peter. I sent him a fake MG receipt with the same question and answer that you printed on the WU receipt you (Peter) gave him. (i.e., "Who is good," "God") I guess it was a subliminal thing--I didn't realize it until I saw it again in this thread. I'll be more careful next time!

NOTE THAT: THIS COMPANY HAS AN AFFILIATE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE IVORY COAST EMBASSY IN WASHINGTON D.C WHICH CAN BE USE IN CHARGING YOU TO COURT. (Magnet Security Company)

...the enter family of gomer boyz know your movement u cant run if you do sheek i will kill you...let me see how u work and send me a copy of the email you send to the maga i give you 10 mints to do that if not you chop the last dollar Shocked (M4NH0R G0MER)
chrisredfield
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries, Lou! I was happy to have you. Your insights really helped progress the bait in a very positive manner, so don't worry about the mix-up. This bait was getting to the point where I thought it might be over soon unless I called a Mass-bait on him anyways. I figured that throwing him to the sharks (other baiters) would be a neat way to finish on a high note!

Closed lad accounts x13

Explosives IT Tech
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG I love the way you "Hijacked" his email account lol cool i love the twist at the end.
Lohotronich
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great read!
I would love to get a survey about his e-mail box contents: how many clients he's got, are there real victims or only baiters, have you seen any successful scams?

FOOL YOU WILL DIE POOR A MAN.I AM OKAY AND COMFORTABLE WERE I AM NOW ENJOYING MY MONEY WITH MY LOVELY PARTNER. (Ms R0se J0nes)
You must be idiot and very stupid am not interested on your registry again dont send the money anymore (K0f1 G0dw1n)
Мay God bless you for being so honest with us. (B@n R1chards)
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping Great Bait.

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
chrisredfield
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Lohotonich--he did have quite a few other e-mail addresses, and I'd say over the past 5 months there was correspondance with 6 genuine victims. From those victims, it only looked like one of them had paid him. I tried to warn all the addresses in the box about him, so hopefully he won't get any more victims. Unfortunately, it's not much of an indication of how many victims he's actually scammed, since most scammers have many multiple addresses.

Another point on this bait, I stopped when I did for ethical reasons. While I DID NOT ask for his password, and he DID give me permission to access the box, looking back, changing the password was wrong. Yes, my intentions were good, but I discussed my actions with one of the mods, and with my mentor, and they agree that while my intentions were good, I didn't handle the situation as well as I should have. For all newer baiters out there, if a lad gives you his password, be sure that he gives you permission to access his box before you do so. Without the lad's permission, it is illegal for you to access his account. I am not particularly proud of changing his password, and in hindsight, I wish I had not done that, because now the lad is using a different address, and I have no idea what it is. I was angry when I did what I did, and acted on impulse, which, as a baiter, is wrong. It's a question of ethics, and I realize that I should have spoken with a more experienced baiter before I did what I did. The rules are here for a reason, it's what separates us from the lads. I may not have done anything illegal, but the ethics of the end of this bait are debatable, and that's the problem with it. I learned this lesson, and I'm hoping that anyone else reading this bait can learn it too. I would like to apologize to all my fellow baiters for my actions at the end of this bait, as there is a certain degree of professionalism among baiters that I feel I did not uphold. I hope everyone who reads this can find it in their hearts to forgive me, as this was a good bait, and I felt good about the whole thing, except for what I did at the end.

Closed lad accounts x13

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Live and learn. One could argue that getting into a lad box by pretending to be an oga is illegal because it is done under false pretences; ie he would have told you to go and do one had he known you were a baiter. One could argue a lot of things. It's worth remembering that just about every religion, philosophy and legal sytem recognises the need for a certain amount of pragmatism and flexibility in applying rules, allowing them to be bent a little in the interests of preventing a greater evil.

I fully understand why you got mad with laddy and nailed his box shut, these guys will wind you up to screaming point. There's been times I've had to just walk away from it for days at a time because frankly, it gets to me that they do what they do while bleating on about honesty and compassion and praise Jesus this and God bless the other. They are truly vile, and dealing with them in depth feels nasty after a while. You know what to do next time, anyway, and I'm sure there will be a next time as there's a seemingly endless supply of lads. That, in itself, is most of the problem.

just my thoughts.

details aside ... it's still a grand old bait and some excellent head hacking, so well done anyway Wink

Lohotronich
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@chrisredfield
Thank you for detailed answer. You are saying that even such an unexperienced and even stupd lad can chop some dolla which is sad.
I wouldn't condemn you for changing lad's password since I don't think there is anything wrong about it but I respect your decision.
Once again, great bait!

FOOL YOU WILL DIE POOR A MAN.I AM OKAY AND COMFORTABLE WERE I AM NOW ENJOYING MY MONEY WITH MY LOVELY PARTNER. (Ms R0se J0nes)
You must be idiot and very stupid am not interested on your registry again dont send the money anymore (K0f1 G0dw1n)
Мay God bless you for being so honest with us. (B@n R1chards)
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@chrisredfield
No need to apologize.
What happened is the first reaction if a baiter comes across a lad's box by accident.
It's just an experience!!

Great bait, great mental control and wonderful lad pain !!

The lad gave up this format and magas altogether Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
chrisredfield
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys! That means a lot to me!

@Subway 1-- Love the new Profile Pic!

Closed lad accounts x13

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am impressed chrisredfield I have never kept any lad that long.

I agree with subway1 first baits are always the most difficult, but you did a brilliant job. Lotto lads are fast to give up!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking along those lines^ Lotto lads have the attention span of a fruit fly. 3 months is probably his entire life cycle. You should probably be awarded a skull icon or something Wink

chrisredfield
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everyone! I consider this bait to be my best work. I learned a lot about baiting from this experience and it's really helping me with my current baits. One thing I've started doing now is sending my victim addy the dolla-chop messages in all capitals. It just helps make it look more like two different people that way.

Closed lad accounts x13

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry just now catching up on the published baits Embarassed

Very nice bait! You kept a typical difficult lad along for the ride for a good bit of time.

Changing writing styles between characters can be tough to get used to. I've baited lads with 6 or 7 characters and one thing that helps me is to associate your characters with someone you know in RL or an Actor/Famous person and think about how they would talk/write. I also mix female/male characters as well as ethniticities to add a little flare. Of course misspelling different words changing fonts and colors helps too.

Can't wait to read your lads next adventures!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic