SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first "loves" advice?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BS57
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I was hoping for some advice on getting things rolling...I've done advance fee garbage and successfully killed a few banks along the way, but this my first attempt at "dating."

Are they always this slow in the beginning? I've two in contact, both African lads...but there are long delays between the early emails here. Any tricks you guys or gals use to nudge them along in the early stages to focus their attention more on you?

Neither are very interesting, nor even convincing, not worried if I lose them, plenty more where they came from!
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the dark side of the forums, BS57!! Make yourself at home.

Love lads and their Eastern European cousins, vlads come in all shapes, sizes and abilities. Some are very slow as they're probably scamming a large pool of potential victims all at the same time. They often want to build up trust over a period of time but can be poked with a money stick. Tell them you've just had some good fortune - one of your relatives has died and left you a bundle. You're not sure how this will change your life. I'm sure the scammers will have a few suggestions as to what you could do with the cash.

Or invent a rival - say you're torn between them and this new guy/gal. They won't like that and will often start comminicating on a more regular basis.

If you need more scammers you can always open a fake profile at www.4ppl.com and watch the mugus flood in. Make sure its a really obvious joke though as some real people do use it for dating. Here's a few examples:

www.4ppl.com/cuckold
www.4ppl.com/thehaz
www.4ppl.com/doughnut

Best of luck and keep up the good work.

Love Phil X

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
BS57
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I've got a good one to start with here, he refers to himself by three different names in the same email! Not overly bright...obviously loves to cut and paste, will be fun to de-educate him.

I've read as much of the love/dating board as I can stand, "dark side" and HOW.

Thanks for the tips, I'll try to prod my lads a bit harder today.
BS57
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow...that did the trick...

"had to go to court again today about daddy's will" and he's moved all the way up to we should close our account profiles and dedicate ourselves to each other.

I'd be thrilled if I could get him to close the facebook page, I know he's got others, but even that would be a small victory.

I do like this quote:

"when there comes a time when you feel that things can't get any worse, think of me"
BS57
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Duh...it just occurred to me...I can really beat him up over the accounts, can't I?

Since I picked this name from FB emails sent to a friend, I replied from a baiter account merely "thanks for your interest, tell me more." I didn't even to bother to include the original script.

I can just make a blanket demand "close your account if you love me..." And he can't admit he doesn't know which one that is, right? Just keep hammering him until I see FB and other accounts (from google search) go down.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't close down the account. He'll just open another one, and the old ones might come up in a google search as a scammer. Plus if he hasn't backed up his contact details, anyone baiting him will just lose the chance to wind him up further.

De-Education is always good. And as for 4ppl, I have a photo of an old woman shooting heroin as my profile (complete with links to the rehab centres they were promoting), scammers still write to it Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
BS57
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I'm here to learn. Thanks for the advice on the accounts, I'll back off my demands there from him.

I would like a link to copy that heroin pic to send to him, he seems unhappy with 1.9 mb tar gz file (now my pic.jpg) I sent already. Smile I'll put a big heart on it for him and change all the exif data in pic properties Smile
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sure, no problemo:

http://www.4ppl.com/mandykins

Since I found it in a google image search myself, I can hardly lay claim to it! I've had a few people ask if that's really me Rolling Eyes

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
BS57
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahahahahahaahahahah, THANKS! I ramped up sampling 500%, added personal message, extra comment and 0 compression .jpg. Image is a tidy 772 K. ahahahahaha kinda small, but OK.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

happy to share the love Smile

I love the pic as well. It's a nice way to sort out the scammers from real people, she had 10 unread letters when I logged in a few minutes back. Much better than Sean Penn in drag I had previously Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

BS57
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, OK, I know I'm a nube at baiting love scams, but I'm rather proud of this screen shot of my pet's Facebook wall....Thanks for the help everyone!

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

:yikes: Words fail me.

BS57
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy was harassing a number of people in my contact list, so my first goal was to make this FB account unusable. Convincing him to post my pic on his wall as a sign of his "love" for me is a pretty good start. Not many real women going to all that interested in this FB profile at this point. Smile

So now that I've done that, I can get to work on making his life really miserable Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic