SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

passport template photoshop

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good point PF! Just look for the hot chick avatars and PM them.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
<snip>There are plenty of hot chicks around here you can hook up with. Wink

And there's PF in drag, too!
And now the mods will close this thread. Sad

Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Op

Dogging is not what you think it is, if you do find anything on AFF it will most likely be dogging.

More than likely your details will possibly be sold off.

There was a large ruckus recently regarding adult dating sites (and by no means does this specifically indicate AFF had been part of this), where they had paid men/women to pose as fake identities to chat to clients, as the ratio of women to men on these sites are generally 1:1000.

Save your money, go meet a nice girl and get married.

Now that you're here, why not give scambaiting a go too.

*edit there are also plenty of free sites where you can meet people.

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have PMed all hot chick avatars I could find...

you won't believe it: all of them are old, bald guys in RL Shocked

I assume the hot chicks have more subtle avatars...

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to ruffle feathers.

Boris is right. AFF is a hookup site for casual sex. No way in hell would I send them a scan of my passport or any other personal information. I guess if you must send them something, just ask a scammer ... he will probably send you a passport scan. it will be done in MS Paint by a small boi, but it may do the trick. Or you could rename a DLL as a JPG, send a corrupted file, picture of your cat... in any case I wouldn't actually sign up with AFF because let's be honest, it's a bit grim. If you need to blow off some steam join us in the mass insult bait part six, and share the pain (albeit unevenly).

Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok so at my own peril I went to the site, signed up and tried to upgrade, as far as I can see it only asks for CC details, now my eye sight isn't as good as it used to be, but this does make me wonder what you really want with the passport template.

On a lighter note, I will probably now have a new string of romance scammers messaging me.

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the site is adultfriendfinder> if u want a silver/gold membership it asks for proof of identity

I don't know anything about this site in particular but, if it is like most legit dating web sites, they have a problem with scammers signing up and looking for people to run their romance scam on. I presume asking for ID is one way the web site tries to minimize this problem.

People who have fallen victim to this type of scam show up here at eater fairly often. See, for example, this thread from just last week.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
newHere
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Boris_YELLsome"]Ok so at my own peril I went to the site, signed up and tried to upgrade, as far as I can see it only asks for CC details, now my eye sight isn't as good as it used to be, but this does make me wonder what you really want with the passport template.

On a lighter note, I will probably now have a new string of romance scammers messaging me.[/quote]

yeah mate i knnow, if you buy it then they only ask you for cc but if you upgrade the membership through points you gained then they ask for id proof.

many on here said not to signup as mostly these sites are fake; i am aware of it,reason why i requested a template; i was just curious about the site as I have received spam and messages; but again no matter how legit a site is ,i will never give out my id or cc details; theres plenty of life and fun outside in real world; this was just an extra to see if it works for real or just a scam as many others lol
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baitsamurai wrote:
I assume the hot chicks have more subtle avatars...

Or cartoon characters. Wink

Welcome to the crazy house, newHere. As you have learned, we are a fun bunch here, filled with humor and sarcasm at times. But nary a ID template to be found. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am available day or night for naughty romping, no template required.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
newHere
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="firehouse5"]I am available day or night for naughty romping, no template required.[/quote]

LOL
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@firehouse But a ring might be involved? Wink

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=202642&highlight

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ ... must resist discussing the type of ring involved here as I don't want the mods to give me a very personalised tag indeed ...

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me get this straight... You tried to sign up for one of the site's premium membership plans which requires an ID and, I'm fairly certain, payment. You didn't want to give your real ID so you went seeking a fake one.

If this was just a lark ("to see if it works for real or just a scam") and you had no intention of actually contacting people why would you try to register given the difficulty of obtaining a fake ID realistic enough to fool the site admins and the expense to you? You were willing to go to all this trouble and risk losing your hard-earned money to a scam?

I'm sorry, NewHere, but color me skeptical.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
newHere
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Raga Man"]Let me get this straight... You tried to sign up for one of the site's premium membership plans which requires an ID and, I'm fairly certain, payment. You didn't want to give your real ID so you went seeking a fake one.

If this was just a lark ("to see if it works for real or just a scam") and you had no intention of actually contacting people why would you try to register given the expense and trouble of obtaining a fake ID realistic enough to fool the site admins? You were willing to go to all this trouble and risk losing your hard-earned money to a scam?

I'm sorry, NewHere, but color me skeptical.[/quote]

No mate, I emphasized a few times that if the site would have asked for cc and or for proof of identity then I would have never used the website.
The only reason I used it is because I came across a trick to gain points which can be used to get a month membership; I thought thats a good thing as no money cc or anything else is involved; so after i got those points I applied for the membership which asked me for a proof of identity.
Now again even if that site is legit, I will never give out cc or proof of identity; I thought making a fake profile would do the trick and i'll get the full access withouth providing cc or real identity :)
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I thought making a fake profile would do the trick and i'll get the full access withouth providing cc or real identity

Which you then do what with?

newHere
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Raga Man"][quote]I thought making a fake profile would do the trick and i'll get the full access withouth providing cc or real identity[/quote]
Which you then do what with?[/quote]

I wanted to check whether the site was legit, the chat option is free on it which I used and surprise met a girl lol; before anyone ask that she might not be genuine,she is genuine,checked her on cam and everything.
but again just because i found someone real doesn't make the site legit lol
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems to me if you met someone legit through the site, then the site is legit as well. Which is not to say that there aren't scammers on that site because there probably are.

newHere
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

exactly my point, the site might be full of scammer, the site it self might be a scam, some sites do use many scams where there are real people, I was one of them and she was one of them.
But again this is not enough to give out cc or identity details lol

as many said on here, they might use my details for other scams,especiall if those details are real then alot more scam can be done.
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok so I may get slapped around for this but this is killing me. I'm sorry newHere I'm just not buying your story. To me it sounds like you saw a hot little webcam girl on the chat and now you want to join the site but do not want to pay and do not want to give them your real life identity.

If that is not the case and you truly just want to know if the site is legit or not I have prepared a handy dandy link below that should answer all your questions and save you some trouble.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=is+adult+freind+finder+legit

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I'm glad that is settled. The OP's question about templates was answered long ago. There is no need to break out with the poking sticks. I am pretty sure when Juan Freizwidatt wrote "End of discussion" is was a hint.

@newHere - you don't need to quote the post above yours to respond to it. Just use this ^^. It makes the thread easier to read. Also, if you haven't noticed, your quotes are showing the raw coding. You need to untick the "Disable BBCode in this post" option for the quote feature to be displayed properly. I'd untick the three you have ticked. Just FYI, if you plan on sticking around.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And what’s wrong with passports? They are fine cars! Auto bashing right here in the forum. I wouldn’t send it over sea’s though it could get really pricey. Besides who are they to ask you to send them a car! Are you made of money? You don’t even know them!

Also never accept any form of identification from a mugu. They often send “their” ID first so you feel obligated to send yours. If they send it first, blast them with both barrels.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

inbox:
you have no new messages. Not even from your mother. Forever alone.

Get off the computer, find a clean shirt and get out more. Either that or resign yourself to the social and psychological self-destruction that is Minecraft.

newHere
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bravo95 it's oright if you don't believe me, the point is that i'm not trying to tell you a story or anything. This is just happend to me and this is what I wanted to do.
Its fun casual stuff site and I don't want to give my personal details or anything on sites like this,simple as that.
I had points so I thought I might use them providing a fake idenity but given that this is not possible I will not go there and provide my cc or my real identity just for something that might might not be legit.
Point is i met a girl and this is the reason which made me a bit curious on buying a membership but not so desperate to give out my personal details lol

ps: thank ghost, i'll keep that in mind :)
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well in my research of the site I would say it is legit. Even a pretty good wiki article about it. Created by the original creator of freind finder. He was trying to come up with a racier version of his popular dating site.

That being said I also found an article talking about a class action suit concerning fake profiles on the site used for another AFF advance fee fraud. Sadly this is the case for almost all dating and social network sites. Some have more scammers than regular people.

So there is probably a good reason they are asking for proof of identity on a free membership since they have no way of knowing who you are with out it. I can't really disagree with their policy.

Sand Timer Shortstuff

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic