SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Managed to catch my favourite gmail user again, although this time he wasn't in a talkative mood. Hopefully due to wasted time yesterday!

[email protected]

Quote:
me: Monkey

saviour: EKPWU MAMA GI
ANIMAL

me: GO DROWN U SWIN
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY DOG NO DEY CHOP DOG.IF ALL YOU GOT TO DO IS WISHING OTHERS EVIL,YOU BETTER HAVE A RETHINK.

saviour: AM WESTING MY TIME TALKING TO GOAT LIKE YOU
THIS IS MY LAST LETTER TO GOAT

me: I WILL NOT SAY MORE THAN THIS BUT GET YOUR HEAD EXAMINED OR ELSE YOU WILL MEET SOME ONE WHO WILL RUIN YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR EFFORTS.NA WORLD WE DEY SO,NO BODY KNOW WHO BE WHO.YOU NO GET JUJU SO DONT TRY PEOPLE WITH GREATER POWERS.

saviour: I DON'T HAVE TIME TIME TO GOAT

me: YOU KNOW REASON WHY AM WARNING YOU IS WHY BECAUES I FROM AGULERI IN ANAMBRA STATE SO IF CARE TAKE'S NOT I WILL SEND MY BOY'S OVER THERE TO CUP OFF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES INCLUDING YOU MR MUGU AND UR SMELLING BISH MOTHER WHO BORN NUTORIUS MUGU, MR MUGU FOR EVERE, INFACT I WILL CATCH YOU SOON,

saviour: I DO ANY THING THAT MEANS IT HAPPEN BUT IF I DID NOT DO ANYTHING THAT MEANS YOU ARE TALKING TO YOUR SELF ,EZI

me: WATCH OUT OR IF YOU NEED TO SEE ME COME TO D.TEE HOTEL
TONIGHT I WILL BE THERE

me: I SILENCED YOU! OOOOOOOOOOOO

And some email from him

Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOU EZI, YOU ARE GOING TO DIE IN NEXT THRITY MINES FROM NOW MONKEY

Quote:
GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER MONKEY,GOAT

Quote:
GO BACK TO NIGERIA AND WORK FOR ONE OF MY COMPANY I WILL BE GIVING YOU $2,000 DOLLARS EVERY MONTH,BECAUSE I SEE YOU ARE JUST WRESTING YOUR TIME LOOKING FOR FOOD MONEY, MONKEY

Then 10 minutes after that, I get someone else starting a gmail chat with me.

[email protected]

Quote:
info.loanservice.plc: hello

me: YOU THINK YOU HAVE POWER BUT IF I RECEIVE YOU EMAIL AGAIN, I WILL PROOF TO YOU THAT I CAN SEE YOU BUT YOU CANNOT SEE ME

me: SPEAK, MONKEY

info.loanservice.plc: let see
when you find your self in a place were you can go away form that is when you know that am not paly

me: YOU DID NOT EVE GO SCHOOL LOOK AT YOUR ENGLISH MAD MAN IF YOU TRY ME YOU DIE JUST LIKE THAT

info.loanservice.plc is offline. Messages you send will be delivered when info.loanservice.plc comes online.

[email protected]

Quote:
lmao, hail satan

[email protected]

Quote:
Rev or whatever your name is called, no man can curse that man God has not curse. you are a fake Rev because of you are real you will not curse yourself.

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE USELESS REV, YOU THINK YOU HAVE POWER BUT IF I RECEIVE YOU EMAIL AGAIN, I WILL PROOF TO YOU THAT I CAN SEE YOU BUT YOU CANNOT SEE ME

[email protected]
Quote:

ALL THIS SWEAR WILL FOLLOW YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENARATION

BLOODY IDIOT

[email protected]

Quote:
GUY WHY ARE U SO STUPID ENOUGH POOR MAN HAS COME TO UR WAY BETTER COME I PRAY FOR U FOR RICHES

[email protected]

Quote:
BRACKET OFF OF HAPPINESS.DIVISSION OF SICKNESS.MULTIPLICATION OF SADNESS.ADDITION OF HARD LABOUR AND FINALLY SUBTRACTION OF JOY IN YOUR LIFE.
MAY GOD DAMAGE YOUR LIFE FOR ME.I AM A GOOD HACKER THATS WHY I NAMED HACKER MASQUERADE IN THE HACKER FORUM.I DO TRACK 1,2 AND 3.I SPAMMED FOR BANKS LOGINS.I HACKED SITES, BOXES LIKE I WILL DO TO THIS YOUR BOX WHEN AM LESS BUSSY HERE.
I HAD BUILD 2 COMPLETE MANSSIONS IDIOT.
WHAT THE FUCK YOU KNOW IN THE WORLD OF PROGRAMMING IDIOT.I STUDIED COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFOMATION TECHNOLOGY.I HAVE MY MASTER ON SOFTWARE ENGINEERING IN GOTEBORG UNIVERSITY IN SWEDEN.
SO NOW TELL ME ALL WHAT YOU KNOW IDIOT.

[email protected]

Quote:
Okay Teach Me Bro...Seems like you have some stuffs up here...

[email protected]

Quote:
THE cAUSE GO BACK TO YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS. YOU STUPID IDIOT IS THAT HOW BIBLE TAUGHT YOU TO JUMP INTO CONCLUSION?? STUPID

[email protected]

Quote:
GO DROWN U SWIN

[email protected]

Quote:
The same to you and your family you are going to die soon good bye to the land of death and you box is already being block within 24hr so wait

foolllllllllllllllllllll fucker idiot dead guy R I P *DELETED*

Quote:
As far as prayer exist all bagger must exist

And also remember that the blood of ice land says never to hang leg even at the face of death. and I promise to drill you with your fellows joncy axe boys

you stinking I T J.

[email protected]

Quote:
I NO BLAME U I BLAME UR PAPA WHO RELEASE FOR THE TOTO OF UR NONSENSE MOTHER THAT WAS OBLIGE TO SHOOT LIKE ASHAO TO BORN U NON SENSE BASTARD

YOUR GENERATION IS CURSE AND U ARE AN EXAMPLE

" - Alison Smith
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@TE - that is truly classic your chat with that lad. Glad to see he is putting his cafe time to good use
@FS --- johnthomas is a piece of work. Laughing He is still replying

[email protected]
Quote:
NOW YUA BODIE IS FORFET TO SHRINE, U SHALL NO THE MEANING OF TRUE FEAR
OH. YUA SKIN GO PERISH FROM TODAY ... IN 3 DAYS TIME U SHALL BE IN YUA
DEATH BED. MY JUJU IS STRONG OH. I DEY COME IN 7 DAYS TIME ... I SHALL
PUT BLACK DUST IN YUA EYES AND U SHALL DIE AND PASS INTO HELL WHERE
JESUS NEVA FIND U.

NA YUA FAMILY SHALL NOT BURY U. DEM NO DAT IF AM HIDE UR BODIE AM
SHALL INHERET YUA CURES AND PASS IN 7 DAYS IN TEROR ALSO. U SHALL BE
PUT IN BUSH 4 DOG AND OTHER BEAST WEY SCATTA UR BONES. U SHALL HAVE NO
GREVE. ANA-GI EJI IKE-ESO IJE UWA, INUGO!!!!!!! JIRI OBIOMA CHUWA EGO
NKE UWA MAKA ODINMA-GI!!! PREPARE TO SEE HELL WITH YUA OWN EYES!!

From TE's penpal [email protected]
Quote:

ALA GBA GI,IMA ONYE INA GWA OKU? ODI KA ISE EDI GI MMA ,EPKWU MAMA GI ESI.

AM FROM OKIJA, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY COUNTRY I HAVE BEEN ?YOU STILL IN NIGERIA MAKING MOUNT, I WILL ONLY KILL YOU FROM INDIA ARE YOU MAD?

PIGGY
GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER I WILL CALL YOU ,MAY BE YOU ARE VERY HONGRY

[email protected]
Quote:
You are an IDIOT. FOOL AND AN ANIMAL. IYOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE AND NOTHING GOOD WILL COME TO YOUR FAMILY.
FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY EZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: sorry for my late reply i was in the club having my relaxations

My Idiot friend you donut have work i have made my comment if you will revert to my previous mail just be westing your little kobo for access network i am here on net 24 hours cannot pay and when ever i come to n9a i donut think that your type can near me because you fail to learn how can you make money you be Dr Agbede hahahaha look at your life any time you remember to send me robish mail u will count 10 days from that day and die in the mighty name of our lord Jesus i pay my tight i am not talking about arusi and ogu that believe still make you to be a maga may you have rest in peace

[email protected]
Quote:
NA U AND UR PAPA GRAVE THEM GO DIG SOON IF U NO TAKE TIME !
GOD WILL PUNISH UR GENRATION.IF U HAV GUTS CM MA FACE N SAY IT.BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER IS BASTARD. You are an idiot, a cheap of shit, short-up/fool do you think you know
any thing, you Naija BASTARD Guy, your MAMA.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU HAVE JUJUBE AND YOU ARE STILL WAITING FOR MAGS TO MUCK YOURSELF FURKING USELESS FOOLS LIJE YOU GUYS NIGERIAN NAIR YOU WILL NOT GET ..........

[email protected]
Quote:

mugu am not in Nigeria for now, am not using niria for now, am big boy for life here in india, i have been in many conutry not only india big monkey, so if you need money for eating let me know i will send for you piggy,i will direct you to my hostel in achara layout enugu, i will also send you to my hotal to go and work for me in Lagos i will pay hundred thousand niria every month,umuahia Abia state and onisha,port,depend on your choice,am not a hungry lion like you big fool, i have make so much money,go to okija and ask them about nwatakwucha one, any where in okija, them will direct you to my home ezi,i did not say house, i said home,if you can understand big monkey fool, you are there beggin money in nigeria, you age is here in diffrecance part of eruop and Asia husling for life and you are there eating mama thank you,less man,idot, basterd

[email protected]
Quote:
UR DEATH WILL BE LIKE DOG BASTARD LIKE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GENERALLY

[email protected]
Quote:
Your a fool forever okay. listing to me now am in UK now okay.am from Anambra State ,and am from OKIJA village if you most no that. OKIJA SHRINE is nest to my house in village.

now take your time man cos you don't no me eider. your buzz calling me mugu, you will pay for this,

Your maga came to my house in England and told me every thing that has been happing with you people and him. as a Nigeria friend i am to him that's why he told everything.

Now you no i can tell him what you people are doing to him?
I can also tell him that you guy's are Scam's?

If you like i can send you my foto then try and see what will happen to you in 9ja.

if you want i can give you my house address in Abuja or my Village for you to find who i am.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
ulta
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Matousek Josef [email protected]

Quote:
your papa and mama idiot

[email protected]

Quote:
You are the most stupid man i have ever sen in this life. what are you written? cant you write english?
May you die ontimely death for insulting someone that did not insult you. Amen.

Foundation Di Vittorio [email protected]

Quote:
YOU WILL DIE OF BRAIN CANCER, YOU DIRTY LOOSER SHIT HORSE MANURE MOTHERFUCKER..... YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL ROT IN POVERTY AND DWELL IN HELL

GET A SHARP ROUGH STICK AND ROLL IT UP YOUR MAGGOT ASSSSSSSSS...

Donald Koss [email protected]

Quote:
Hi,

Have fun and enjoy your free world with unlimited imagination to enable you seal through to the promised land.

I don"t mean to halt you sorry!

Bye.

Brain Mcch [email protected]

Quote:
your penis is very big mugu. I will fuck your girl friend very soon

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New number to give out to your more cheeky lads:

[email protected]

Quote:

you are noting but a litle boy EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW FUCK YOU PUNK *DELETED* NOW YOU GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY (POASEIDON +226 78342538)

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
akpa amu papa gi ezi, if you are hungry let me know i will send you some money ewu

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: LAST WARNING

TAKE THIS OR LIVE IT OK,
LET ME TELL YOU SOME THING HERE AM NOT YOUR MATE OR CAFE BOY LIKE YOU OUT THERE BUT IF YOU DON'T BACK OFF MY PC YOU WILL SEE THE REAL SIDE OF ME OK AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION HERE IS MY MOBILE I BASE IN INDIA OK.
BY WARNED OR ELSE YOU FACE THE FIRE OF DR KUMAR OK +919899466305

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to u the sender and premasure death will locate u soon and ur children will eat dust and craw on the ground as cripple/layman. U too much shit go ashwhole with ur chrine/oracle deal.

SWORD WILL TEAR UR HEART SOONEST AND PIT WILL U FOUND UR SELF
DIE!DIE!DIE SOON IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.

I BOUND U WITH UR EVIL IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD

[email protected]
Quote:
you be real idioy wey i neva see b4. u be foolish fool, u really lack courtesy. u be brat and a foolish fool. verystupid of u. instead of telling me u are not interested why raining cause on me, if u no pay others go pay. OGUN KILL U AND UR BLOODY MAMA.OLORIBURUKU SOMEBODY

[email protected]
Quote:
hello ur papa na big fool ur mama na goat ur slster na dog u be big
cow of 1,000000

[email protected]
Quote:

I have seen that you are a STUPID and OBLOQUY who was trying to get daily bread but try to learn how to write and speak English before you could involve into this great game because its very obvious that you did not attend Secondary School from my observation on your English written.

Poor Idiot like you are driving HUMMER, who give MONKEY BANANA?.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A BASTERD!!!!!!!!! I HAVE JUST COLLETED ANODA MTCN THIS MORNING YOU CAN GO AND COMMIT SUCIDE $3900, IF U WANT TO LEARN WORK COME OUT I WILL TEACH FOR GOD SAKE, I AM IGBO GUY OKAY

[email protected]
Quote:

You be dirty yoruba boy see your life say you no go ever prosper e no concern me you say you 2mm no yawa i beleive say na 2 mumu be the meaning of your name illeterate like you assume say you dey learned you for no dey insult mama when born you mugu do smoke shit

[email protected]
Quote:

Just like your parents carry am that is wht u know the story.
no wonder u are are begging for cafe money shammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmee

[email protected]
Quote:
show man i hail you bros oooooo i no dey follow you drag job okay .....tell me what you want me to do ......nwanne moooo biko ewesiniewe mna yor gi maka chukwu

Fuck off you cant even speak good english how do you communicate with the magas you have

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So jealous of you guys, this is all that was sitting in my box this morning:

Quote:

I DONT KNOW YOU BUT WILL ONLY SAY MAY GOD BLESS YOU IN JESUS NAME............. AMEN

Oh and this

Quote:

I WILL PULL YOUR FUCKING ASS IF I GET YOU PIMPS YOU CAN SURVIVED IN A STREET

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.

Last edited by Boris_YELLsome on Sun May 08, 2011 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dev - John Thomas is a thieving bastard, that's my format he's recycling. Devil go fier am yansh, ole barawo yeye boi like him.

I've been busy with stuff but I will broadcast my good will to the fine gentlemen of the fraud community in a matter of days. Please entertain them in the meantime.

Anyone got a lad who would wrap a calabash in a teatowel, put it in a bag and give it to one of my human head lads to deliver across an arbitary distance? even an unserious man like me can't quite stomach actually sending them out to get a real head; ITP rules and all that. But having a lad sweating it around with a fake ass head in a bag, freaking out around the cops and failing to make connections could be a laugh. Eventually he may have to do the money ritual himself, getting everything ready, taking out the head at the last minute and finding an old pumpkin... I'd love to know how we could make this happen.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahaha..............

I am sorry for you.. U shld be sorry for yourself, for dis modern age wey people dey find money u still dey do Ass man...Na wa oooooo.

You shld knw tht am nt a fucking *DELETED* like you with no home training. I guess you have always dreamed of killing and cutting peoples hands and you are looking for a specimen. I will never be your victim and you will never find any, Advice yourself nwanne..

I am Ibo like you but am a responsible lady with home training. I got my kids and i dnt step peoples boundary or reap where i do not sow. I play my game well but dont mess with me or you will regret it because I have a fire that burns everlasting,. It is the fire of God.

Nobody lives forever.. You will surely go down someday so Change your ways...

From a sister nd friend,

Angieee

[email protected]
Quote:
i will track you down and send he cops after you
thia i promise you.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA OGUN GO KILL YOUR FATHER MOTHER AND YOUR GENERATION , GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER DIRTY PUSSY...................ASSSSSSSSHOLE..

[email protected]
Quote:
I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE TO SEE THE GOOD THINGS OF THIS EARTH IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
Ishan girl, abi na mumu i go call you sef? Na fight you dey do so? Hahaha... lol.. You think you can ripe where you did not sow? Just take a minute to consider your past.. See? Its rotten, irritating and a no-go! YOU HAVE MESSED YOURSELF!!! I won't marry ASHAWO, so quit fighting! For your info i have never used email [email protected] to do yahoo, so stop fooling yourself. I have no enemy to fight.. My God will fight those that fight me.. He will curse those that curse me. I am covered by the blood of Jesus. Amen

[email protected]
Quote:
4 the last time done send this sheet to me because i am cover with d blood of jesus.and if u try me what ever u see take 4 ur self

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK U GO AND KILL UE SELF AND YOUR FAMILY FIRST....I NO GET TIME FOR U BIG FOOL.MUMU U WAN GO OKIJA SHRINE NO FINE AS U WANT TAKE MAKE MONEY....YOU DEY FINE HOW U WAN TAKE KILL YOUR FAMILY GOAT LIKE U....FOOLLLLLLLLLLL KISS UR MAMA ASS

[email protected]
Quote:
OK BUT REMEMBER THAT I HAVE BABA GOD

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU U STILL DEY BELIVED FOR JUU U REALLY MUGU ,,,UR PAPA TOO BE MUGU DAT IS WHY UR MAMA GO FUCK WITH MAD MAN WEY DEY UR VILLAGE,,,,,,,,WHY ALL OF UNA BE MUGU FOR FAMILY PLEASE I NEED ANSER MY HSBC LAGOS....BYE THUNDER FIRE UR PAPA/MAN AND UR ENTIRE FAMILY ......

[email protected]
Quote:
i stay in festac before you and have my family there 21 road c close house 10 ok go there and ask of me or you can go to that near by hospital and ask of me idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
ARE YOU MAD? STOP FOOLING YOUR FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU FOOL OOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
What ever you say will return to you in the name of Jesus amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a big fool, and a disgrace for being a citizen of Nigerian. What you say will return to you in the name of our lord Jesus Christ Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
THESAME TO YOU FULL : ENJOY UR FEW LAST DAYS UR LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A BIG FOOL,MOTHERFUCKER.I GO KILL U AS DEM KILL UR PAPA FOR VILLAGE IDIOT

These next 2 are my favorites...

[email protected] Confused Very Happy
Quote:
STOP SENDING THIS YOU WILL DIE OF A THINGPEOPLE,BACK TO SENDER

[email protected] 41.202.102.43
Quote:
YOUR ASS HOLE
I AM ASHAMED OF YOU SON OF BITCH. YOU WILL IN END UP IN FRAUSTRATION PLAYING WITH INTERNET MUGU LIKE YOU ZOMBI EZI BIDA

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] 41.218.246.28
Quote:
SHAMELESSNESS HAS ENGULFED UR GENERATIONS. MEANWHILE U BI SIDDON FO CAFE FRANTICLY BOMBING MUGU BY TOUSAND NA NEVER GET ANY REPLY FROM UR SMOL SMOL BOI FORMATS. U AROSE FROM A CAFE OF OGAS WIT A GEE MAN STYLE THAT MAKE MAGA LAUGH. PETTY TOUT LAIK U. AS U PRAY TO UR HOMO WHITE MAN GOD JESUS HIS WISHES ARE ONLY FO U TO DELVE DEEPER INTO POVERTY NA DESTITUTION. NA HUNGRY DON KILL U MUMU. LET IT BE KNOWN DAT I HAVE NO MORE TAIM FO UR JUNIOR BOI WAYZ. I HAVE MANY MAGAS NA I MUSS TEND TO THEIR BUSINESS SO I DONT WANT TO HAFF TO CONTINUE LAY AYES ON UR RUBBISHES MAILS. GIVE UP DISS GAME AS U NO BI FIT FO CORRECT GUYAMN WORK. GO BACK TO UR VILLAGE, UR FARMING, UR BEGGING, UR WOOD CHOPPING, UR TRUK PUSHING, OR WHATEVER IT BI DAT U ARE CAPABLE OF, BUT GET SOME NAIRA IN UR DIRTY SMELLING PANT POCKET SO U CAN SEE FOOD IN A DAY. BUSHMAN BARBARIAN LAIK U. I WILL SOON HAFF MY JUJU BRING DEATH NA DISEASE TO UR FULL GENERATIONS IF U DON'T STOP FLOODING MY BOX WIT UR POOR ATTEMPTS TO WRITE PROPER ENGLISHES. TAKE MY ADVICE MUMU NA SEND UR MUDDER NA HER SMELLY ROTTEN TOTO BACK TO DI MARKET FO BI 50 NAIRA ASHAWO CAUSE U NOT FIT BI ANY TING BUT VILLAGE FOOLOOOOOOOOOOO. I DEY THAILAND NAU, BUT I DON RETURN 9JA SOON. MAKE U CALL ME NA BEG MY FORGIVENES BI FO I SEND MY BOYZ FROM FESTAC TO CUT U NA UNA DON FUCK UP. MY CELL BI +66-89-695-8671. A WORD IS ENUF FO DI WISE. KEVIN

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] (A very talkative lad)

Quote:
Sha u say u be black axe, if truly u are a freedom fighter u no go dey go talk like fool...... obote na u be, u dey behave like JU....... all Ayes world wide will hear of this and NBM go De-axe you...... cos KRF is with me........ IN GOD WE TRUST........ Aye AXE Men....... I too bam 4 u to threaten.......... I be AXE LORD...... if u are true axe man u be OBOTE...MOVE AHEAD

Quote:
I'M AN EDO BOY...... MONEY IS NOT MY PROBLEM, U ARE STILL I AFRICA, TRY AND TRAVEL OUT OF THAT CONTINENT TO SEE LIFE.... ARE YOU TRULY AN AXE MAN? IF YOU ARE LET'S TALK LIKE STRONG MEN NOT jus........

THAT MONEY IS A PEANUT GO FOR BUGARS...... NOT PEANUT HAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
YOUR ENGLISH IS SO BAD, SHAME ON YOU, IT'S WASTING NOT WRESTING............. U ARE IN GHANA THERE AND YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE THIS SWEET COUNTRY AMSTERDAM NETHERLANDS, SO MY DEAR BROTHER CHECK YOURSELF AND BELIEVE GOD IN ALL YOU DO NOT JUJU COS JUJU WILL FAIL YOU......... TRY AND GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH....... RIGHT NOW U ARE LIKE A CLIENT OR MAGA......... LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Quote:
WHICH SCHOOL DID YOU GRADUATED FROM?

Quote:
MY BROTHER GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE, LIVE YOUR LIFE IN GHANA........... LOLLLLLLLLLL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
NOT hongry, it's Hungry........ men u no sabi write at alllllllllllllllll............. u be yeye fowl, i thought you said you are an AXE MAN........ LET'S TALK LIKE S.M

Quote:
Please check your English .......

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL.

Quote:
YOU BE REALLY OBOTE, YOU NO KNOW YOURSELF. OBOTE AYE

[email protected]

Quote:
Mbada Jew.

If u be really Egede man u no go talk like this.
Na jew dey worry u. they suppose get u down jenate u wella fool. Na jews like u dey tout movement.

Quote:
FOOL1! FOOL! FOOL! FOOL! FOOL! FOOL! FOOL!

How many times i called u? 7 good times and 7 na big number because na 7 times a leper deep himself inside river n became whole but yours case is entire different ball game because u are a big 7 fool.

In this 21st century you are still boosting of juju. u know what? i thought u are just a fool now i have found out u are not just a fool but a blind fool. i knew u must came from Anambara States because na una way killing people with juju but i go jump u pass FOOL!!!!!

Quote:
Broda why u dey talk like this,me and u no get fight...u just dey insult me, me na ur broda ooo make u no dey yan like dis abeg all man dey hustle ni on the street.

Quote:
am no fighting with u n cannot fight or rub shoulders with u. is u that started it all.

what i dont like or understand is why someone that calls himself a hustling guyman would c a format sent by another guy and instead of him to delete or ignore it he start writing all sort of rubbish to the sender then how would that guy expect good reply from real clients while u are trying to call ur co-hustlers fool by replying there format with rubbish, is not good my guy just stop it.

am from Igbo too.

take care

[email protected]

Quote:
your father .

[email protected]

Quote:
your father , and mother .

[email protected]

Quote:
Hey Guy why are u talking rubbish to me Do you know who iam? if you have no hand work just respect your self what you know about black AXE? After you smoke dry leave you start making mouth. If you see me for your life you wont talk to me at all. Just respect my penis.

Bye for now

Quote:
Guy why are u just deceiving your self by answering REV by charm way right bye 4 ever please don't reply me any more because you have no respect to your elder.

[email protected]

Quote:
u are a most cowrd guy i have seen ,a real guy man dont make mouth
me dey south africa you fucking pussy cowardly man,i will never even read your mail again

[email protected]

Quote:
Broda why u dey talk like this,me and u no get fight...u just dey insult me, me na ur broda ooo make u no dey yan like dis abeg all man dey hustle ni on the street.

[email protected]

Quote:
You damn bloody fool. Usu Nrakwa Nnegi there. Ikpu nnegi there.

You have been round the world and yet you do not know how to write good english. You have been round the world and yet you are working in Burkina faso of all countries. You did not bother to go to Europe or America or even togo. Na Burkina Faso you go dey stay. Fire burn your yash there

[email protected]

Quote:
THIS YEAR. ALL U JOBS GO SPOIL

[email protected] (this one is brilliant and I hope it was authentic and not a cut and paste)

Quote:
bros u go buyakata ooo...u never no say mtn get mouth pass celtell??if u dey claim say u be one yeye black axe(black ass)...me i be confirm and jawjawrated buccaneer..sealord sailing alora...if u wan hold machine with me, echo me make i marun u....u no be correct guy man....e be like say u just start this parol....if u wan know where me don reach echo my cryer make i cap u bcos i don waka pass where ur pa never waka reach and where your unborn children go ever dream to reach...by the ordainment of grandpa as the grand eye of the axial frigate salvador..allora sally...rugged buccaneer...u shall never live to see the treasure land....find better frat join yeye loba..go fuck ur mama...halla me if u get mouth...08067124935..correct working guy man no dey burst abuse like that if u no how level be and as he dey so me and u don enter am...i go make sure say i hunt u down and finger ur brain....

[email protected]

Quote:
You Bam, Dodorima

[email protected]

Quote:
HI *DELETED*,

YOUR GRAMMER IS POORLY CONSTRUCTED AND YOU ARE TOO MOUTHY.
A WORD OF ADVICE, KEEP UR WHATEVER U BELONG TO IN YOUR POCKET.

U MIGHT EVEN BE FAKE, TRUE AXEMEN DON,T BARK LIKE DOGS,
THEY ARE PATIENT AS THE SEVENTH SEA, SHREWED AS A COBRA.
AND WHEN THE COBRA STIRKES......?

OH, LEST I SHOULD FORGET, POCKET WHERE EVER U'RE FROM OKIJA OR SHRINE. FUCK IT.

JUST BE CIVILISED.

ON GUARD.

[email protected]

Quote:
Hi GUY

U MAKE ME LAUGH,i dont care what u are ,what i know is that u a fool,black axe my foot,i am buccaneer if u cross me i fuck u up,

" - Alison Smith
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@NG – the lad isn’t too bright is he? I see more abuse in his future Twisted Evil

@TE --- that’s a classic, looks authentic to me.

[email protected]
Quote:
MY MAN COOLO DOWN FOR GOD SAKE BECAUSE IF U ARE WISE U GO NO SAY NO BE SO FOR IN THIS LIFE. I DONT KNOW WHO U BE BUT BEAR IN MIND THAT A GUYMAN NO DEY FIND TROUBLE TO HIS FELLOW GUYMAN.

I HOPE U UNDERSTAND ME AND U WILL ACT ACCORDINGLY IT AS A WISE MAN.

I AM A FRENCH GUY BUT THAT UR LANGUAGE I SABY SPEAK AM THAT MEAN THAT I GET BRAIN AND IF U EVERLY TRY ME U GO UNDERSTAND WOIN OK

I WILL LIKE US TO BE FRIEND.

WHAT IS UR NAME,MY NAME IS MOMOGEE.

MAY WE FIT TIDDY JOB TOGETHER,ONLY GOD KNOWS

TAKE CARE OF U

MAY GOD BLESS US AND GIVE US STRENGH TO MOVE FORWARD

[email protected]
Quote:
sho ro pe emi o mo eni.

abi u think say i no no say you dey south africa.

a ja ma ja tan , ohun ni oga mugu.

senior mugu.

[email protected]
Quote:
monkey head. u better find d money wey u de look 4, instead of being abusive.

Wetin dey 4 floor.

let make money.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY SHUT UP MAKE U GO DIE FOR DUSTBIN MUMU LIKE U.................DEVIL KILL U DER

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy wetin be ur problem? If dem dey follow you for ur village, u better go home for good treatment because i no come internet because of you fool...... Bye...

[email protected]
Quote:
NWA NNE, TAKE BACK ALL THE WISHIES BECAUSE U ARE ALREADY THE BENEFICIARY IN YOUR FAMILY AND MAY ALL UR DAYS BE WITH SORROWS.

AND ALL UR BENEFITES BE ALWAYS UTILIZE IN BURIAL IN YOUR LIFE TILL U LIVE THIS WORLD WITHOUT NO ONE TO PUT IN UR OWN GRAVE.

ONYE ARA 1000% MUGU A DISGRACE TO FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
look man or boy if you think that you can foull me it a lie

because u you are on you own so i no ask you any money so live me alon if you said one more word again

i will holey goust fire on you bye

died body is your name

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More Gmail chat shenanigans Very Happy

[email protected]

Quote:
Fuck off Dick head like you

Quote:
HAHAHAHA IN FACT GO YOUR WAY ...black AXE.....HEY DON'T EVER WRITE BACK AGAIN...GOOD FOR NOTHING .

Quote:
gear teeth,,,,,like you... you can call if you want ....

Quote:
This my number guy 0023328311892

Quote:
me: YUA JUST USELESS SMALL BOI WITH DOG SHEET IN HEAD.
WISE UP IDIOT LIKE U WHO NO GET SENSE.I PITY U SO MUCH BECAUSE I DONT NO WHERE UR FULISHNESS WIL LEAD U

Kelvin: hey goat what have i done this time

me: I ADVICE U TO GO BACK TO UR VILLAGE U MAGA . EVRY BODY KNOW WELL WELL YUA SISTER IS FUCKING SLUT SHE FUCK A GOAT FOR 1 NAIRA HABO! YUA MAMA SHE CRY BECAUSE YUA PAPA BE SATAN AND WHOLE FILTHY FAMILY CURSED FLIES FOLLOW EVERYWHERE YUA GO.

Kelvin: you no wan call me again

me: TAKE THIS ADVICE BY HAND CUT YUA NECK AN QUIT THIS LIFE
20:21 Kelvin: i be like say you no get unit abi GOD PUNISH YOUR FAMILY THERE,,,TELL ME WHO YOU BE MAKE I BLOW YOUR HEAD FOOL TELL ME WHO YOU BE NAA

Kelvin: if you trust ur self why cant u call olodo
u wan kn who a bi black sheep

me: GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL ILLITRATRE , AND YOU SAY U TRAVELL BASTERED LIKE U

Kelvin: hahaha
i dont tink u hv somting doing ?

me: U WEY UR MAMA DEY SUCK MY BALLS...LOL....YES SHE SABI SUCK AM WELL O.

Kelvin: how old are you ..... ?

me: BUT YOU ARE SEROIUS WARNED THAT UR FUCKING UP WIT A
NOTHER G WORK WILL RESULT IN UR EARLY GRAVE.

Kelvin: hey good for-nothing boy wake up and shine ur eye mumu thank you like u
me: DON'T TALK STUPID THINGS ANY HOW AS U DO NOT KNOW WHO IS WHO. IF I EVER GO KNO WHERE U DEY I SEE FIT GO DASH U WIT BULIT FOR HEAD.

Kelvin: how many pple have you kill in niger .... idiot ... i dn't even kn why i'm wasting me limited time with u

me: UR FATHER WAS A GBOMOGBOMO

Kelvin: arm rubber like you oneday you will be wasted oh i pit ur mother if u hv one

me: This my number guy 0023328311892
YOU MAY CALL ME TO APOLOGISE

Kelvin: you better call right now to aplogise before is too late

me: UR FATHER DO RITUALS AT OKIJA SHRINE FOR MONEY. BUT HE GOT NO AMU AFTER GETTIN IT CHEEWED OF BY A GAYMAN IN DA CAFE. NA SO?

Kelvin: where are you from this monkey

me: UR MAMA WAS PROPPER ASHAWO AT DEY SHORT TIME JOINTS IN FEGE-ONITSHA. DOG NA HORSE DEY FUCKIN UR MOMMA BUT UR FUCKIN MOMMA TOTO DEY TOO WIDE & DEEP

Kelvin: Oh you dey cafe

me: HER TOTO STINK LIKE ROTED PIG ON ROAD. IT BE SMELLING UP NAIJA. NO BI?

Kelvin: amateur boy i see you are still growing...up .. you are still greeting ur untrained mother after food

me: UR A IIDIOT MUMU N LOVE TO SUCK THE AMUS OF DEAD GOATS N LITTLE BOYS IN SMALL VILLAGES IN BENIN
U ARE A SMALL BOY TO ME.OK

Kelvin: am woking k tk 2u zumbi

me: YOU ARE PROBABLY A GAY HOMOSESUAL AND TAKE AMU IN YOUR ASS IN THE CAFE BATHROOM

Kelvin: hey wats wrong with this idiot fuck off

me: YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA

Kelvin: you too I'm working on your father now he paid last week
he will still pay ur own portion of land in ur village amu amu

me: I HAVE BEEN SHOPING OWO SINCE I WAS A KID....I NO THIS GAME LONG TIME...I GET YARD FOR NEW JERSEY WEY I BUY CASH...YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH.

Kelvin: hahaha i wish you know whom u are talking to ... you will very glad .

me: CUM AND WORK AS MY OFFICE CLEANER SO DAT I CAN PAY U SOME $$ FOR UR UPKEEP
OOOOOOOOO I SILENCE YOU
PHONE ME TO DISCUSS CLEANING JOB, YOU GOOD SCRUBBER OF FLOORS?

Kelvin: Monkey where areu

me: I WONDER WHO GIVE A 419 MAN CHIEF. I HAVE BEEN PRAYING TO GET YOUR NAME AND NOW I HAVE IT.

Kelvin: hahah

me: MAKE U CALL ME NA BEG MY FORGIVENES BI FO I SEND MY BOYZ FROM FESTAC TO CUT U NA UNA DON FUCK UP. MY CELL BI +66-89-695-8671. A WORD IS ENUF FO DI WISE

Kelvin: you are a 419 man too... do you hv any work 4me
i called you are runnin away idiot ,,,,,

me: I HAVE A JOB FOR YOU

Kelvin: who kns dis job monkey will give out

YOU CAN COME AND CLEAN MY OFFICE, YOU GOOD AT FLOOR SCRUBBING?

Kelvin: who get that number u gave me monkey

me: I GIVE IT OUT TO ALL MY CLEANERS
DO YOU OWN A MOP?

Kelvin: no sir
on ur ntm \
why did u off it small boy cum make i give u one laptop free

me: I DONT DO SMALL JOBS YOU MUMU GOAT FUCKER
YOU BE REALLY OBOTE, YOU NO KNOW YOURSELF. OBOTE AYE
WHICH SCHOOL DID YOU GRADUATED FROM?

Kelvin: okija school

me: I'M AN EDO BOY...... MONEY IS NOT MY PROBLEM, U ARE STILL I AFRICA, TRY AND TRAVEL OUT OF THAT CONTINENT TO SEE LIFE

Kelvin: hahahaha
sorry you will die that side of hunger
if u need my help call me okay

me: I STILL NEED CLEANER
I PAY TOP NAIRA
YOU COME CLEAN MY FLOORS

Kelvin: on that ur useless ntm \

me: NESALJEM TI JA PORUKE!

Kelvin: hahahaha

me: HAVE YOU SEEN A MAN HAVE EARS CUT OFF WITH MACHETE? SOON YOU WILL USELESS NONENTITY WHO DARE TRAVEL WHERE HE DO NOT BELONG

Kelvin: hey that man you eat don contact me now

me: IF YOU THING YOU CAN HANDLE ME AND MY BOIS CALL ME AN WE MEET. AFTER I MAKE YOU BLEED FROM YOUR EARS I WANT TO FUCK YOUR MAMA
YOU ARE NO CHAIRMAN GET OUT OF THIS GAME BEFOR YOU GET HURT YAHOOZIE CAFE RUBBISH. GO BAC N SEEL PEPER DRY GIN AT NA BUSTOP.SO SON OF ASHAWO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED NOW MARK MY WORD APOLOGIZE OR ON THIS I SWER I WILL ARRANGE BY MY OWN HAND YOU MEET SATAN SOONEST.

Kelvin: put ur phone on i will call you later

me: 08067124935

Kelvin: i'm calling you noway

[email protected]

Quote:
u dey too small my broda.

Quote:
ok i hv ur number now. till den

Quote:
me: mumu

Denis: osu

me: brother u be very big fool

Denis: as wat?
why are u cooling a fool?

me: if u see me self u nor get mouth i don dey this level for 7 years now i nor be small boy for your infomation i don stop matter na to make money now

Denis: wat did i do to u?

me: u dey talk like poor man na who nor get money dey talk confra talk who try lean u wk u are not ready at all my guy if u die for confra he go pain me for u brother who die for confra die on he own who police cash for confra na only him go comot him self if u die for confra matter na your own be that try get sence brother
This my number guy 0023328311892

Denis: u are a big fool

me: we need to talk over the phone

Denis: fuck off
tell me say u won receive inter call ok

me: YOU GOAT FUCKING MUGU
I WILL CHOP YOUR DOLLAR

Denis: lol
u are a big fool
u dnt who u are talking 2

me: i go make sure say i hunt u down and finger ur brain....

Denis: do u no wat i can do with ur ass if i set my eye on u
i see say u no get work

me: correct working guy man no dey burst abuse like that if u no how level be and as he dey so me and u don enter am

Denis: u are a very small boy 4rm work u are saying
go to hill

me: BIG FOOL TELL YOUR ASHAWO MOTHER TO OPEN HER LEGS SO THAT YOU CAN PUT YOUR HEAD IN HER PUSSY

Denis: that is the only English u no
fool

me: i am buccaneer if u cross me i fuck u up,

Denis: go and tik about life
u still dey do runs tins fool
i don pass dat level ok
na my son u go dey do dis can tin with

me: Just respect my penis.

Denis: osu like u and ur family

me: You damn bloody fool. Usu Nrakwa Nnegi there. Ikpu nnegi there.

Denis: outcast u are

me: me i be confirm and jawjawrated buccaneer..sealord sailing alora...if u wan hold machine with me, echo me make i marun u....u no be correct guy man

Denis: hahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahha
Am sorry 4 ur father and mther
they lost u a son
sorry
i will just west u

me: I SHALL SEND JUJU FOR YOUR HEAD. DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU DEAL WITH? I AM A POWERFUL WIZARD AND SHALL PERISH YOU WITH MY MIND THOUGHTS ALONE. I SHALL SEND BLACK POWDER INTO YOUR EYES AND YOU SHALL GO BLIND AND PASS
INTO DEATH.
HAHAHA I SILENCE YOU

Denis: hahahahaha
back to ur father
ur mother will die soonest
am waiting ok
fool

me: U SO FUCKING USELESS I BET YUA PAY MUGU HAHAHA EVERYBODY KNOW WELL DAT YU LET THOSE GUYS BOMB YU ASS WIT THEIR TOTO HAHAHAHA

Denis: i will kill u
i will track u with dis ur fuckin number
and i will get u soonest
fool

me: U WILL DIE LIKE A FIS ROLL BASTARD HOMOSEXUAL MONKEY MASQUIRATE SPELLING TOTO PUSY AND ROTIN FISH LIKE YOU WEY NO GET HEAD AT ALL.

Denis: person wey never eat dey do juju
hahahahhahaha
i will feed u and ur family
4 sure

me: YOU CALLED YOURSELF A GUYMAN AND YOU WASTE YOUR TIME WRITTING ALL THIS,? THATS SHOWS YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A WASTE PRODUCT,

Denis: u are not even up to my boys
am big boy
i hv boys like u working for me

me: BOY NA U AND UR FAMILY AND FRIEND THUNDER GO STRIKE AND OGUN GO PURNISH U......NA MY BOY SHOW ME WETIN U SEND AM DAT WHY I DEY REPLY U BCOZ U BE REAL FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL.

Denis: u are a waste product
see fool wey gey boy
see fool wey get boy
am sorry 4 dey the person u are calling ur boy becos him still dey far

me: HESE ARE THINGS U SHOULD TREAD LIGHTLY BECAUSE A TIGER DOES NOT NEED TO SHOW ITS TIGRETUDE.LISTEN WELL WELL. I WILL CHASE YOU TILL I CATCH YOU THEN I WILL EAT YOU THUNDER FIRE YOUR GENERATION . HAVE YOU SEEN A MAN HAVE HANDS CUT OFF WITH MACHETE? SOON YOU WILL USELESS NONENTITY WHO DARE TRAVEL WHERE HE DO NOT BELONG.

Denis: hahahhaha
u will die in African
African fool
local boy

me: FUCK YOU ASHOLE LEARN RESPECT OR PREPARE I WILL BEAT IT INTO UR HEAD WIT A FUCKIGN ROCK

Denis: i dnt even no who buy time to u

me: WHY YOU PLAY AT GUYMAN, YOU SMALL BOY? SINCE YOU ARE A MUGU AND NEVER GET ANY MONEY AT THE WESTERN UNION . MAY YOU REMAIN LAZY AND A CHURCH RAT THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE.
20:30 This my number guy 0023328311892
YOU MAY CALL ME TO APOLOGISE

Denis: fuck off

me: UR FATHER DO RITUALS AT OKIJA SHRINE FOR MONEY. BUT HE GOT NO AMU AFTER GETTIN IT CHEEWED OF BY A GAYMAN IN DA CAFE. NA SO?

Denis: i dnt have time for fool like u

[email protected]

Quote:
Na hungry dey make speak in talks like dis? *beer* Smile >:O. Go do ur confra, this na guy lavel and na 4 wise menn not mumu like u

Quote:
Hungry man no worry u go knpw levels, na that no wey u send I go use work on u. Na 2 weeks I give u

[email protected]

Quote:
I DONT DEAL WITH NIMCOMPOOPS LIKE U.
YOU ARE A BIG SHAM. AN EDUCATED UNINTELLIGENT ILLITRATE.

TRUE AXEMEN OVER THE YEARS HAVE LEARNT TO RESPECT THE BLACK RACE.
WHICH SCHOOL DID U EVEN ATTEND, PIMP?

I WISH U WHAT U DESIRE FOR OTHERS.

FJ

[email protected]

Quote:
You idiot, animal, son of a hopeless dog. You are just a watery shit
on your mothers kunt, Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!! You son of a thousand bastards, You must end up useless. I declare you cursed forever in Jesus Name Amen. You must die a useless death In the mighty names of Jesus Amen. Your family will never see light and all of you must die one by one this year in the mighty names of Jesus Amen.

Die Die In the mighty names of Jesus Amen.
Die! In the mighty names of Jesus Amen.
Die!In the mighty names of Jesus Amen.
Die In the mighty names of Jesus Amen.

[email protected]

Quote:
Alo for life>>>

sailing alora may u sail and never stumble ....

Keep sailing one love i have called your number several times and is not going tru will call u later ok stay bless.

Rugged Alooooooo.

[email protected]

Quote:
you be fool

[email protected] (kindly provides my next script)

Quote:
brother u be very big fool
if u see me self u nor get mouth i don dey this level for 7 years now i nor be small boy for your infomation i don stop matter na to make money now
when i dey rub for warri u nor try am give me ur number u dey craze u nor try am na money i i come fine for were i dey so ok i nor dey the country fool if guy man tro u wk u go ask am how far mem go talk how he be u dey carry matter enter come here see were you brain carry u rich my guy u nor no waiting you dey do for system make u go fine another ting do brother the way i dey see u ,u dey talk like poor man na who nor get money dey talk confra talk who try lean u wk u are not ready at all my guy if u die for confra he go pain me for u brother who die for confra die on he own who police cash for confra na only him go comot him self if u die for confra matter na your own be that try get sence brother
instead make u die for confra matter go help pakistan people carry bomb make u give the money to your sister or ur mother cos u nor get brian your brain nor dey wk fool
brother get sence oooooooo all guy man when dey buy car dey buld house na woman born dem ooooooo at this time u still dey talk confra matter dey beg money dey collect fellow guy man ting dey form done try enter street make u make your money fool u nor dey waiting dey happen for the country fool try get sence nor dey form odon every body go leav u for the street form lowyer give who no the ting ooooooo make he put u tru bros if u form big man sorry brother u nor go ever no anything make money fool i ughele boy brother nor even think am self brother i done give up for confra

[email protected]

Quote:
see me in ur mother,s pussy

Quote:
As you don prize you must pay, just turn arround and see me axe you murderfucking burket fool, bloody civilian, see wetin i go do you today for dream ,

[email protected]

Quote:
BIG FOOL TELL YOUR ASHAWO MOTHER TO OPEN HER LEGS SO THAT YOU CAN PUT YOUR HEAD IN HER PUSSY
BIG FOOL TELL YOUR ASHAWO MOTHER TO OPEN HER LEGS SO THAT YOU CAN PUT YOUR HEAD IN HER PUSSY

BIG FOOL TELL YOUR ASHAWO MOTHER TO OPEN HER LEGS SO THAT YOU CAN PUT YOUR HEAD IN HER PUSSY . USLESS *DELETED*. I DONT WANT TO HEAR THE SMELLING CENT OF YOUR MONTH BIG FOOL

[email protected]

Quote:
You dey Mad no level for you idiot.fool! watin you don get for this life.I believe say na those street blender blend you ,because real bucket nor go dey run mounth as you dey do so you be fool yeye fowl.

Quote:
No need to dey dull myself becos od you ashole

[email protected]

Quote:
UR ARE BIG FOOL,MUGU NA UR PAPA OR NA UR MOTHER,GUY MIND HOW U TALK TO PEOPLE OK

Quote:
DO UR JOB OK,NA AS U THEY BOM NA SO I DEY BOM,

Quote:
I DONT HAVE TO TIME TO FOOL LIKE LIKE U

[email protected]

Quote:
fool u are still talking of kush matter while other are talking of bubbers.......u will remain a fool ....correct men do not talk much ..so die every capping ......is all about how much u have .....u dey hear me idiot ..i am a dedicated vikings svc ....sailing now in treasure marine

you can ask of duff man ..the money making mechine...fool ..u can call me on +919654930078 let me tell u about money u are still far niga

" - Alison Smith
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That stuff they're writing is hilarious
Quote:
Kelvin: hey wats wrong with this idiot fuck off

clapping

[email protected]
Quote:
ALRIGHT BAM YOU,MBM FOR YOU,NA MONEY WEE I DEY FIND, SHOW ME YOURTEETH

[email protected]
Quote:
on your mothers k#nt, Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!! You son of a thousand bastards, You must end up useless. I declare you cursed forever in Jesus Name Amen. You must die a useless death In the mighty names of Jesus Amen. Your family will never see light and all of you must die one by one this year in the mighty names of Jesus Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO DEAR FACK YOU OK AND ALSO FACK YOUR MOTHER OK BARESD I BEG JUST GIVE ME YOUR HOME ADDRESS MAKE YOU SEE WATING GO HAPPEN FOR

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE AND PASS INTO HELL IN 2 DAYS BEFORE ME, AS I SAID GOD KNOW THAT YOU ARE DEAD ALREADY HELL HELL HELL HELL HELL HELL IS YOUR HOME YOU ARE WELCOME TO HELL HA HA HA HA HA

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
wetin dey worry una 9ja boys? you don dey craze?

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Genious!

I do like their style. I've been distributing various rants and more requests for body parts. The insults are coming in already. heh.

John thomas has already had a personal reply from me offering to send a tyre for his neck oh. He will be a happy fellow.

From my offer for money rituals: price, 1000 naira and one relative's head.

[email protected]
Quote:
let start with your mother ok.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA UR HARD YOU GO USE NO BE UR PA OR UR MA HO AS U READ THIS MAIL WITH
THE POWER OF HOLY GUST MADNESS WITH OUT END GO VISIT U

There's enough for everyone, mr brown, I've saved some for you

In other news:

[email protected] is a vicious cultist and peppa soup boi
Quote:
back at you ,monkey ,wait for me for ur dream, i go mess you there, just turn you back you go see me

I replied in kind, satan, yansh etc..
Quote:
just turn your back now , you see me, if you do not ,you must find me in your mother,s pussy, i go mess you today for your dream, you don enter the shirine , you blodd go be for pepper soup today for my brother,s welcome to hell, you will meet your type wey i don suck their blood, fghds,nbcder, thsdbh, 666 these are you hell tagg

[email protected]
Quote:
Abbas

You be Mumu You be Mumu You be Mumu You be Mumu You be Mumu You be Mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
WAT HAPPEN TO HERO INTER'L OSAMA??? LET ALONE SMALL RAT LIKE U
WTF?

[email protected]
Quote:
tell your father to die, but you will first your mother and father SHALL FAIR, bush Man like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
u cant nothing and dont have time for you
aw .. Sad

[email protected] is a pervert
Quote:
All ur family members will perish this month

Quote:
u no get work maga.I know sey u be stupid guy man wey just dey online dey do rubbish.I will use my jazz and call ur spirit if u reply this email to me again

[email protected]
Quote:
U DEY C CRAZY NA BREEZE GO BLOW U PUT 4 IRLAND , NA LION GO EAT EWU . THUNDER GO FIRE U............

There will be more I'm sure, as a torrent of filth threatens to dislodge their breakfasts. I will have a long drive on Saturday as I'm off to collect some machine tool parts, so I will spend some happy hours composing a genuinely upsetting script to strategically deploy on Sunday night. Come Monday morning, first thing, my lads will start the week with a real good bollocking from Mr Gomer and his evil head chopping ritualists, with any luck ruining their week from the outset. Please feel free to join me on what I will term "Operation Miserable Monday". You are all welcome.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@TE --- those chats are great stuff!!!!

@FS- "You are just a watery shit" is siggy material Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE ALL THAT U SAID BELONG TO YOU,BACK TO SENDER THAT IS WHAT I GIVE BACK TO YOU IDIOT.GO ANY WHERE NOTHING CAN TOUCH ME INSTEAD YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO DIE AS I DON'T BELIEVE IN IT,ITS YOU THAT YOU BELIEVE IN IT THAT IT WILL KILL BECAUSE4 WE ARE ALL SEARCHING AS BILL GATE DID NOT DO THESE FOR ONE PERSON NEITHER IS GOOGLE FOR ONE PERSON, SO U CAN GO TO HELL WITH YOUR JUJU.NA YOU DE JUJU GO CATCH MONKEY.

[email protected]
Quote:
UR FADA................

FULL .. NA UR MAMA TOTO WEY U TAKE DO MONEY NA IM I DEY PITY IDIOT.

U DON GO BOOK NITE

[email protected]
Quote:
stupid igbo man u no even fit speak better english go boil rock

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD, THE WHOLE SWEAR IS UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, AND I BET YOU FROM NOW ON, YOU WILL SEE ACCIDENT HENCE YOU HAVE STEPED ON UR BOSS TOES. WATCH FROM NOW ON AND SEE YOUR SELF WITH HEAVY ACCIDENT.

and
Quote:
Bastard. Na ur family you dey cause idiot like you. You will never in this planet see better in your life. dont email me again smelling ass dog.

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE BIG FOOOL, U KNOW HOW E DEY WORK SO WHY YOU RESPOND IF YOU BE FOOOOOOL, NA OKIJA SHRINE YOU GO DIE PUT, WHAT HAVE U DONE WITH YOUR REAL MONEY AN SALARY ABI FOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY FUCK YOU, INSTEAD OF YOU TO GO AND THROW WORK YOU DEY HERE DEY YARN RUBBISH.IF YOU ARE IN LACK OF MONEY YOU SHOULD COME SO THAT I CAN EMPLOY YOU AS MY SHOW MAKER BECAUSE I AM LOADED, ALMOST EVERY DAY I DEY VISIT WESTERN UNION DEY COLLECT MY DOLLARS.I AM ABOUT TO BUY MY FIFTH CAR.I CAN NEVER BE IN LACK BECAUSE I DEY PAY MY TITHE NA OLUWA.COM.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: NA UR MAMA WEY BE ASHI 4 FACE 2 AND UR PAPA WEY BE THIEF WEY THEY SHOOT FOR FIRING SQUAD CUT YOUR JOB. AKEWU LIKE U

YOU ARE JUST AN IGBOTIC MUGU. SEE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL CORRECTLY. GUY U HAVE GROWN UP NOW SO WHY ARE YOU ACTING FOOLISH???
STOP ALL THIS CRAP AND BEHAVE LIKE AN ADVANCE PERSON OKAY.

I UNDERSTAND YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A FATHER COS HE WAS A BIG THIEF, I MEAN YOUR FATHER AND DIED BY FIRING SQUAD AND AS FOR YOUR MAMA SHE'S NOT A WOMAN COS SHE HAVE NEVER SEEN HER MESTRACTION SINCE SHE WAS BORN AND MORESO SHE'S A BITCH AT FACE 2 TOLU. SHE CAN BE FUCKED FOR 300 NAIRA. SO DO SOMETHING REASONABLE TO UPGRADE YOUR FAMILY STATUS AND STOP FOOLING AROUND LIKE AN IMBECILE. IDIOT,IGBOTIC FOOL,IGBOTIC MUGU. HAHAHA

DONT WRITE ME AGAIN...SEE YOUR HEAD LIKE EFCC THIEF LIKE YOU.

DO YOUR GAME WELL AND ACT LIKE SOMEBODY REASONABLE PIGEON HEAD.

ulta
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thedevguy67 wrote:

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: NA UR MAMA WEY BE ASHI 4 FACE 2 AND UR PAPA WEY BE THIEF WEY THEY SHOOT FOR FIRING SQUAD CUT YOUR JOB. AKEWU LIKE U

YOU ARE JUST AN IGBOTIC MUGU. SEE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL CORRECTLY. GUY U HAVE GROWN UP NOW SO WHY ARE YOU ACTING FOOLISH???
STOP ALL THIS CRAP AND BEHAVE LIKE AN ADVANCE PERSON OKAY.

I UNDERSTAND YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A FATHER COS HE WAS A BIG THIEF, I MEAN YOUR FATHER AND DIED BY FIRING SQUAD AND AS FOR YOUR MAMA SHE'S NOT A WOMAN COS SHE HAVE NEVER SEEN HER MESTRACTION SINCE SHE WAS BORN AND MORESO SHE'S A BITCH AT FACE 2 TOLU. SHE CAN BE FUCKED FOR 300 NAIRA. SO DO SOMETHING REASONABLE TO UPGRADE YOUR FAMILY STATUS AND STOP FOOLING AROUND LIKE AN IMBECILE. IDIOT,IGBOTIC FOOL,IGBOTIC MUGU. HAHAHA

DONT WRITE ME AGAIN...SEE YOUR HEAD LIKE EFCC THIEF LIKE YOU.

DO YOUR GAME WELL AND ACT LIKE SOMEBODY REASONABLE PIGEON HEAD.

i confess, i am highly inspired by this lad, and using this script as my regular mass insult mail for today Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's grade A mugu material, really wonderful. Thanks for sharing this lad's agonies Very Happy

I'll add it to my general insult soup, although it's a very good script in itself.

My next one will be personally blaming each and every lad I mail for sending all these insults around the place. They'll get such a slapping, after all, who just insults people out of nowhere? So rude.

ulta
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yup! i send the exact lad mail to some fresh lads and got some interesting responses. mission some what successful. Twisted Evil

dr. wilson [email protected]

Quote:
I THINK YOU HAVE MADE THE WORST MISTAKE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE AS I CAN SEE THAT YOU DON'T APPRECIATE YOUR LIFE BY OPENING THAT STINKING MOUTH TO CURSE ME.

WELL,I GOT A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU THAT ANY MORE OF YOUR STUPID SAYING AGAIN SHALL RESULT IN YOUR UNTIMELY DEATH FOR I WILL NOT TAKE IT EASY IT YOU OKAY.

I WILL PROMISE YOU THAT I WILL NOT GO DOWN WITHOUT GIVING YOU A FIGHT AND TEACHING YOU A LEASON THAT YOU WILL LEAVE NOT TO REGRETE .

FINALLY,NOT EVERY ONE YOU SEE ON THE INTERNET THAT YOU WILL FELL LIKE TO TALK TO OTHERWISE,I WILL START TO TAKE YOUR NAME AND DO WHATEVER I WISH TO.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

DR.WILSON MORGAN

UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION [email protected]

Quote:
OTU NNE GI

George Owusu [email protected]

Quote:
WHY ARE YOU INSULTING ME LIKE THAT,WHAT HAVE I DONE?
I HAVE PRAYED TO MY FATHER IN HAVEN ,ALL YOU SAID OR THINK ABOUT ME WILL GO BACK TO YOU.AMEN...........YOU WILL SURFER FROM TILL THE END OF YOUR LIVE..........AMEN..

[email protected]

Quote:
FOOL.....THATS WHAT YOU ARE.

FOR EVEN REPLYING SHOWS THAT YOU BE MUMU.

[email protected]

Quote:
on your mothers kunt, Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!! You son of a thousand bastards, You must end up useless. I declare you cursed forever in Jesus Name Amen. You must die a useless death In the mighty names of Jesus Amen. Your family will never see light and all of you must die one by one this year in the mighty names of Jesus Amen.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't believe there are lads up at this hour.

[email protected]
Quote:

OZU NWOKE!!

Happy Monday to you too. All I asked him was, who do you think you are, and why do you keep sending me all these insults? Laughing More to follow, I'm sure.

Edit: mek i send am trouble for am head oooooo

[email protected]>

Quote:
dude go get a life huh

[email protected]
Quote:
uuuuuuuuuuuuu rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaaaaaaaaaaa fooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

[email protected] trots out a much used but still very worthy format
Quote:
DEAR MR FOOL ,

YOU ARE A MUMU, IF YOU GET TIME WRITE ALL THIS THINGS WHICH TIME YOU DEY USE DEY HUSSLE.MEANWHILE WHERE YOU DEY? I AM IN MONACO BIG FOOL MAKING LOTS OF DOUGHY FOR FOOLS LIKE YOU.

AND THAT IS WHY IDIOTS LIKE YOU CAN NOT MAKE ONE CENT FROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE YOU. IT IS IDIOTS LIKE YOU THAT GO TO OKIJA SHRINE TO DO RITUALS FOR MONEY. Yet another mugu copying the modality ONYE IBERIBE, NWA ONYE ASHAWO, HOLIGAN,OZUH,NKITA,YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY ARE VAGABONS AND OSU AND UMEH. NDI ARA CHINEKE KPOROKU.

YOU WILL DIE A POOR MAN. YOU CAN NEVER MAKE ONE DOLLAR OR ONE EURO FROM THIS BUSINESS AND YOUR GENERATION WILL BE SERVANTS TO PEOPLE LIKE US.

OHU LIKE YOU,ALL YOUR SISTERS MUST DIE AS ASHAWO AND YOUR BROTHERS ALAYE. SHE NA OFF SHORE YOU DEY, YOU MUST NOT COME BACK ALIFE. YOU WILL COME BACK IN A COFINE, YOUR MOTHER WILL NOT ENJOY THE RICHES OF A SON AND AM SURE SHE IS ALREADY A WIDOW THAT WILL BE A LAUGHING STOCK TO ORTHERS IN THE VILLAGE.

YOU WILL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH AND THE DOGS WILL EAT YOUR FLESH. BASTARD IDIOT. SON OF A NO BODY.YOU WILL REMAIN CURSED FOREVER, THAT YOUR MOUTH THAT YOU USE IN CAUSING OTHERS, MAY IT NEVER TASTE FOOD IN THE WORLD AGAIN AMEN.

IbuZI EZIGBO ENYIM NWOKE UGBUA MAKA NA ECHI GARA AGA KA MU RARA NWANNE GI NWAYI OTU YA NATO MU UTO NKE UKU, ARARAMUYA NA AZU RA YA NIRU, WE LAZIE YA AJI OTU EJIM AJI IKPU YA NAKPAM UGBUA, AGAMU ARA YA OZO NAMGBEDE TA DALU NWANNE ONYE OTU OMA NWA NWOGBENYE ENYE JE CHO IHE IGA EME , NKE MBU IMAGHI AKWUKWO NKE ABUA,INWEGH NNE NA NNA NKE ATO IBU ONYE OHI .

SOSO IHE GAENYERE GI AKA BU MU BU OGARANYA IKU NNE GI OHU . NKU CHAYA OHU NCHAPU YA IRE OTU MA EBE WNANNE GI NWANYI NO IHE OBULA AGAGHI EME YA NIKPU NIHINA ONA ATOM UTO NKE UKU. JE NWUA AGA EBULA OZU GI NA 24TH MAY. LIE GI NA 25TH.

YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE A MOTHER THATS WHY YOU ARE ABUSING YOUR STUPID PROSTITUTE BITCH MOTHER WHO GAVE BIRTH TO A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU, YOU ARE A WASTE TO MANKIND,SO STUPID YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE DOLLAR FROM BUSINESS , INFACT YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MAGA, YOU WILL CONTINUE WORKING IN VAIN , NO MONEY WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY YOU WILL DIE A POOR CHURCH RAT INSTEAD YOU WILL BE LOSING ANYTHING YOU EVER GET TO ASHAWO LIKE YOUR MAMA, ILLITERATE FOOLS, ALSO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND WRITE ENGLISH OK, NO WONDER YOU NEVER GET MONEY, AND AS FOR YOUR MOTHER SHE STILL DEY HUSTLE FOR STREET DEY LOOK FOR WHO GO FUCK HER WRINKLED OLD PUSSY FOR 1 DOLLAR .

MUMU LIKE YOU , YOUR PAPA NA EWU, BASTARD. YOU GO DIE SOON YOU HEAR ME, INFACT THIS NIGHT YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN .

YOU ARE NOTING BUT EMPTY BALLON,IDIOT OF YOU BECAUSE I AM ALREADY A BIGGER BOY OK IF I SEE YOU I WILL DILL WITH YOU OK. GO AND HUZZLE LIKE STREET BOYS OF YOUR TYPE WE ARE THE PEOPLE GOD HAS BLESS IN THIS WORLD OK.

GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER YOUR SISTER AND ALL YOUR BROTHER. THERE IS ONE ADVICE FOR YOU THOUGH, IF YOU HAVE EVER BENEFITED FROM SCAM, THEN YOU WITH YOUR WILL DIE BY NEXT MONTH. REASON IS THAT I AM GO TO THE SHRINE IN MY VILLAGE TO GIVE YOUR NAME OF MAMA AND YOUR PAPA AND ALL YOUR BROTHER AND YOUR SISTER THE BEST SWEAR YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE. I AM A WORSHIPER OF THAT SHRINE AFTER RIVER NIGER.

YOUR MAMA, YOUR PAPA, YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL BE SLAVES TO THOSE WHOM THEY HATE TILL THE END OF THIS YOUR GENERATION.

THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GENERATION (R.I.P )BASTARD .

[email protected] is pure gangsta pimp
Quote:
you full , do u have money to buy GOLD? okoko

[email protected] starts off in a concilliatory mood
Quote:
introduce ur self lets talk sense

then gets my responder in the face and loses it

Quote:
go down the road of ur street and go hug transformer or boil stone e
go cure ur problem

[email protected]
Quote:
go get a life bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
OZU NWOKE!!

[email protected] is a filthy swine
Quote:
kiss my ass..while i fuck your mother...also rape your sister..then disvirgin your ass..smelling *DELETED* like you...i don chop well well you dey nija dey find mtcn...come make i teach you work...asshole...

am in the states alright...hussle die for nija ok....bastard..i will fuck your ass....u go die u basterd

Quote:
dont be scared ok..i will suck you out of mother planet ok..u ar fucking with the wrong person...i warn you for the last time..fuck off else thunder will strike you down..deer me ashole..u go die u basterd

[email protected] doesn't know what is going on
Quote:
FIDELIS ALAIBE WETIN DEY WORRY YOU SEF? ALL DIS INSULT NA FOR YOUR BROTHER ALONE?

welcome to your week, small bois, it's all downhill from here.

For reference: this worked well.
Quote:
Dumping pits are clearly bad places.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
I now know you are a complete mugu..... I get m before no be
property... work and stoop fooling around ok... monkey from Anambra
bush..

[email protected]
Quote:
look at u still wking in the cafe very stupid for saying that
see u na only god go fit stop my control nor man go fit if u call my name for dey self that juju go dey useless get order pass that juju
look nor be every body when u see u dey talk to like that if
go even devil him self nor fit stop my control i just collect one so
just pray make he nor dey avalable before tomrrow
fool try eat even u self go fal for waiting u send me so
wk man dey talk like fool very small boy u nor get wk

[email protected]
Quote:
DUCK BRIAN STAY UR OWN NA. UR A DUMB ASS GUY. I AINT GAT TIME FOR PIGEON HEAD PUNK LIKE YOU. DULL BRAIN

[email protected]
Quote:

U ARE VERY VERY STUPID BY SAYING THAT NA U WEY BE SEE NO MONEY WILL ENTER UR HAND
IF U HAV MAKE REAL MONEY WHAT ARE U DOING IN COMPUTER IN THE NIGHT IGBO MONKEY LIKE U, THE BIGGEST MUGU IN HIGHEST ORDER FOR U TO INSULT ME U WILL DIE BE4 THE END OF THIS YEAR CAR WILL KILL U STUPID LEPROSY F***************K UUUUUUUUUU HARSOOOOOOO BOBOKLAKIE TOO HELL WITH U.

[email protected]
Quote:
me oh, this idiot, wetin be you father and mother problem, ogun dey kill you? see this idiot ohhh, na the same work me and you dey do, RAM? stupid ibo illeterate like you. Na ogun go kill your family, everybody money wey you don chop na im go hunt you and your unborb generations...thunder fire your mama toto.

[email protected] sent me several vile insults via chat. I was lucky enough to get his phone number that I'm now including on all of my insults. Feel free to share it with your lads as well Laughing
Quote:

by tomorrow they will take you to MORTUARY.

you will die, bush man like you

Quote:
i fuck your mother yesterday and i will fuck her today, your mother toto is toooo big

Quote:
please help me to tell your mother that i will fuck her by 8 am today

did she go to fuck to another man? your mother toooo they fuck

Quote:
your mother go die.

see if you are praying to see me don't worry your self i can give you my number 08131838239.

please call me so that you will know me and know what i can do.

your mother go die and if you mother die you will know how to talk.

i they Waite to see you this week because i they go back my living country by two week.

your mother go die

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
I thank God 4 giving you such a wonderful success&other stuffs you mentioned.But also,try be kind and carefull to others in order to have more...............

No complence, if you want just call me for a short chat or something....

I have very good friends from your state and even the Igbo chairman here in Belgium,is my personal man so stop insulting people you don't know pls.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA GOD GO PURNISH UR MAMA
YOUR PAPA AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.
BLOODY SCAMMER. YOU FOOL IDIOT.
U GO DIE BY FIRE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Tell me what you are really in need of i can give you.
Foreal

[email protected]
Quote:
u dont have somethings to say so fuck off

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER?WHAT IS NBM FAKE AX MAN.
NO OT AND U CLAIM TO BE AX MAN FOOL LIKE YOU, ALL THIS THINGS THAT YOU SAID IS GOING BACK TO YOU IN JESUS NAME (AMEN)

[email protected]
Quote:
Its so disheartening you dont have a good sense of humor, How did the embassy grant and idiot like you visa ? I hope you don't end up in gutter where you came from. Your punctuations are bad yet you correct my English.

[email protected]
Quote:
DIE SOON IN PARENCE EYES
You are dead boy. i don't talk to fools on net like u. check out ur english, very poor. It is obvious you are Empty man and stinking jew

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCKING NAJA I DON'T BLAME YOU,BUT YOUR SUPPLIER.I WARN YOU TODAY JUST FEW TIME THEY WILL ARREST YOU AND SENTENCE TO DEAD BY HANGING YOU,BEFORE YOUR STOCK FINISH.YOU THINK YOUR SMART BY DEALING ON THAT FUCKING BUSINESS.PRETENDING YOUR WORKING JUST READ YOUR ENGLISH BY WRITING I'M NOT HONGRY I JUST COLLET WHAT YOU DESERVE IS TO FUCK YOUR NIACH OR YOUR MOTHER FRONT OF YOU AND YOU FEEL THE SMILING BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU LIKE YOU .AM BEGINNING TO MERCY FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL SOON GIVE UP WITH THOSE JUJU THAT YOU HAVE BEING CARRYING ALONG CHARMING SOME MAGA...YOU WILL DIE WITH IT SOON EXT .THOSE YOUR BROTHER WILL ENJOY YOU WEALTH IDIOT?MONKEY I KNOW THAT KILLING HAS BEING YOUR HOBBY BUT I PROMISE YOU ONETHING THIS TIME YOU MUST GO DOWN.BASTARD LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
MEET AT ARENA, AM UR LORD AND WILL FOREVER REMAIN UR LORD. U CLAIM WHAT U DON'T KNOW. WHO HEADS BACK MOVEMENT IN NIGERIA NOW?

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU AND YOUR MOTHER ASSHOLE.....PISSS OF......XXXOXXXXX

[email protected]
Quote:
U WILL DIE UR MOTHER WILL DIE UR FATHER WILL DIE ALL UR FARMLIY WILL DIE ONE BY ONE TILL U ALL DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
foolisg guy

Regards.
Evangelist Anthony
Email [email protected]
MSN. [email protected]
Tell;.+221 77 69 33 502
+221 77 515 4507
Holy Host Deliverance Ministries.
President Evangelistic Association.
Central Dakar, Dakar, Senegal

[email protected]
Quote:
what ever we asked in his name that he must do.
Back to SENDER IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
HE THAT IS IN ME IS GREATER THEN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD SO KINDLY BACK TO SENDER TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MY FIREMAN IS WITH ME NOTHING CAN DO ME I BELIEVE IN GOD..YOU WILL DIE WASH AND SEE YOU WHICH YOUR SAFE SO SO HE WILL SURELY HAPPEN TO YOU IN NAME OF LORD.

[email protected]
Quote:
BECAUSE HE LEAVES I WILL LIVE ALSO (REV 1:18 )
NO MAN CAN KILL ANY BODY. GOD SAID CONCERNING ME IN THE BOOK OF 2 THESSALONIAN 3:16 (MAY THE LORD THE KING OF PEACE HIMSELF, I WILL GIVE ME PEACE ALWAYS BY ALL MEANS). WHO THE LORD HAS BLESS NO MAN CAN CURSE). AND ABOVE ALL TAKING THE SHIELD OF FAITH YOU QUECH THE FEARING THAUGHT OF THE DEVIL LIKE YOU. EPHESIAN6:16. GO AND REPENT YOUR LIFE AND TAKE BACK TO YOUR FAMILY ALL THE CURSE THAT IS LAID ON YOUR LINAGE BYE AND I PRAY THE FIRE OF GOD FOLLOW YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAM GO DIE OK

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND TELL YOUR FATHER ALL THAT, BUT IN CASE HIS DEAD THEN REFER TO YOUR MOTHER PUSSY !!! YOU BIG FOOL !!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur mama toto

[email protected]
Quote:
i am a VIKINGS fockoff

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER MR MAN OR WOMAN YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS GOING TO DIE BY UR SO CALL GODS WHO U CALL AMADIOHA AND A MAD MAN IS GOING TO FUCK UR WIFE FOR U.

[email protected]
Quote:
for this mail you sent to me, your family will beg for your life
that all i have for you,

[email protected]
Quote:
guy wy you de insult me na me na your guy anabmra the same why you de do like that if niger eazy why u no stay na na wa for you ohh cool down na GOD wnat make you they there me a be footballer i just need to make am thats why i de do this job if you sabi why you no teach me what waitin go help me you kon de corse me is not good ohhh life no be so we all go die some day no caryy life for head ohh? buy

[email protected]
Quote:
My man what is your problem that you choose to insulting me through mail while you do not know me???
have i offended you???
in any way, if there is any way I have offended you, kindly forgive me and write back so that we can become friends and work together.
my number is +228 9023661.
Christian

[email protected]
Quote:
guy waitin be ur problem na i non no u before why u dey talt anyhow na i dey indian i non no u before u dey insurt me why na u dey crace and who be axman mind how u talk to people way u non no before ok?

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? AND WHAT THE HELL UR SAWYING.....................U BLOODY *DELETED*

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO ARE YOU? OR I THINK YOU MUST BE A NATURAL FOOL FOR SENDING THIS KIND OF MAIL TO PEOPLE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW,EVEN PEOPLE THAT ARE 100% BETTER THAN YOU IN LIFE.
I BELIEVE POVERTY IS GIVING YOU PROBLEM,JUST GO TO ANY NEAR BY DOCTOR AND TAKE CARE OF FOOLISHNESS.

[email protected]
Quote:
hey man go get life pls,u keep sending this to my email are u crazy or something.if u dont know what to do with an email just get out and find somthing doing dont send those crap to me again got it

[email protected]
Quote:
hey bro!!!

Wats ur stress?

Wat d hell is wrong with ya? please try and pitch ur tent somewhere else.

Have a 9ice day

[email protected]
Quote:
you know me be4????????

watin i do u, i nor dey Nigeria na turkey na uk i dey my broad

[email protected] 180.215.164.168 India
Quote:
NA YOUR PAPA U DYE COS GOD GO PUNISH U 4 EVERY WAITING YOU DEY DO 4 SPAIN NA SPAIN UR MATE DEY GO, U GET LUCK SAY U NO SEND YOUR PHOTO TO ME I 4 SEND PEOPLE TO TAKE U DOWN THERE, GOAT LIKE YOU. U SEE MAIL LIKE THIS UN NO GO DELETE AM, U GO REMAIN POOR MAN THERE 4 THAT SPAIN FOOL LIKE U, WHICH CUT U BE LOOK TO. YOU GET LEVEL U DEY HAPPY SAY U DO KIE PEOPLE NA LIFE BEE THAT U GO RE-MEAN FOOLISH 4 EVERY 4 TAKING PEOPLE SOUL, N9 MAKE U RUN GO SPAIN GOAT LIE YOU. GO FUCK YOUR PAPA ASK NA RE MEAN 4 U SINCE U YOU DO KIE PEOPLE,

I BEE RUGGED JURIES MAN 4 UR INFORMATION, I NO WAN NO YOU, IF U RUGGED SEND YOUR RE.NAME TO ME AND UR PHOTO MAKE U SEE WAITING GO HAPPEN TO YOU,

[email protected] 77.92.92.156 UK
Quote:
U are a niconpo. ask yourself when last U ever saw 50 naira,mr. smart guy my ass. U are suffering from maga promise and fail payment, that is why U had enough time to rite ur mom's pussy for a free fuck tonight, Your mom is naked in ur room now waiting 4 u to come and ginger D tin. safe sex, pls if u no fit zip up say body no gree u, pls use condom. that is my advise to u

[email protected]
Quote:
Broda make u nor vex.....we all dey hussle

[email protected] 41.218.213.242
Quote:
short up you idiot ,fec man

[email protected] 41.208.164.159
Quote:
MY GUY

IF I MAY SAY I UNDERSTAND ALL YOUR FUCKING WORLDS THAT YOU WROTE TO ME. BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT GUY MAN WORK IS TURN BY TURN, IS LIKE RAIN IF IT RAIN ON YOUR SIDE TODAY IT RAIN TO ANOTHER MAN SIDE TOMORROW I AM LIVING A DAKAR SENEGAL WITH MY WIFE AND MY TWIN BOYS. IF YOU SAY YOU HAVE MONEY I BET YOU ARE A POOR MAN. AND YOU ARE STILL BEGGING MONEY FROM MAGAS. I SEE YOUR DEPARTMENT ON THE JOB LOL, (MONITORY AGENT). IF YOU LIKE WE CAN WORK TOGETHER AND MAKE MUCH MONEY. I AM THE SON OF CHIEF B.I IROH ONE OF IMO STATE. MAY BE YOU CAN GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER SO THAT I CAN CALL YOU TO KNOW IF YOU ARE MAKING MOUNT THAT YOU LIVE IN CANADA BUT DO NOT GIVE YOUR NIGERIA CODED LINE BECAUSE THAT IS MY WORK. AND ALSO I WANT TO WARN YOU TO MIND HOW YOU EMBARRASS A GUY MAN LIKE YOU NO MATHER WHAT YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU HAVE ON THE JOB. IF YOU ARE TALKING OF WERE YOU HAVE BEEN I PUT IT TO YOU THAT YOU HAVE NOT GONE ANY WERE MY BROTHER. YOU ARE JUST STILL IN ANAMBARA STATE EATING MAMA THANK YOU.

I DO NOT WANT TO SAY ANYTHING BAD TO YOU BUT DO NOT MAKE ME SAY OK.

ONE LOVE
RUGGED YOU.

[email protected] (Oops, I told this guy I studied computer science and information technology at uniben.)

Quote:
GUY!!! IF YOU ARE A GUY. COS I SEE YOU AS AN ANIMAL WHO DID NOT SEE THE FOUR WALLS OF A UNIVERSITY NOT TO TALK OF STUDYING COMPUTER AND IT WHICH UNIBEN DOES NOT OFFER. YOU ARE JUST ONE OF THOSE STREET BOYS UNFORTUNATE TO BE BLENDED INTO THE AYE CONFRATERNITY. YOU SEND ME EMAIL INSULTING ME AND MAKING EMPTY THREATS AND BOASTS. GO GET A LIFE YOU BLOODY VAGABOND. YOUR PHIRO!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
sorry,go learn English

[email protected]
Quote:
ur papa na village drunkied ur mama na osu ask ur friend what is the meaning of osu
ur be fool ur cofuse in ur life ur be just spart parts sell before dey teach ur internet mallam ur know go see better motherfuck

[email protected] [email protected]
Quote:
YOU BI AM
YOU BE ONE BIG FOOL.....HOW YOU WANT ANYBODY WEY DEY THINK RIGHT MAKE HE ANSWER YOUR LETTER....YOU USE GMAIL DEY ANSWER FBI..GUY YOU NO BI AM

[email protected] 41.203.224.155
Quote:
FUCK YOU.YOU BLOODING BLACK AX MAN FOOL.
DEAR. AX MAN

UNA NO DEY GO SCHOOL FOOLISH AX MAN YOU DEY HAPPY SAY NA AX MAN YOU BE GOAT LIKE YOU COULD HAVE BE IN THE FARM WITH YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FUCKING FOOL CALLED FATHER.

SEE I'M A RUGGED MAN V.K.T OVER RUGGED LIVE IN SPAIN? BUT YOU BE FOOL. MUMU I NO WHY E BE LIKE SAY UNA NO JUST GET BRAIN TO GOD JUST BECAUSE YOU BE AX MAN YOU DEY FOLL YOU SELF GOAT.

IF NA REAL GUY YOU BE YOU FOR NO DEY YAN WHO YOU BE NA SMALL BOY YOU BE GUY AX MAN NO GET LEVEL. OK ONCE AGAIN MY GUY I GO TELL YOU THE TRUTH YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL OK BECAUSE THAT YOUR FOOLISH AX MAN THAT YOU'RE KEEPING MIND ON ONE DAY ONE DAY MAN GO FALL YOU FOR STREET.

NA EPKOMA ARE FOR FINISH MY EDUCATION,YOU NO HOW MANY AX MAN I DO KILL FOR STREET BEFORE I LIVE NAIJA SO MY GUY NA GOD SAVE YOU IF NOT, I CAN SEE YOU NA DIE BECAUSE YOU HAVE MENT A WRONG MAN.

NA YOUR PAPA FOR NAIJA BE FOOL SEE NA BOY YOU BE OK NA MY BOYS JUST DEY TELL ME SAY YOU DEY WHRITE THEM STUPID THING THAT IS WHY I SAID LET ME WHRITE YOU A MAIL BECAUSE NO BE YOUR PROBLEM NA THE PEOPLE I GO BLAME BECAUSE YOU'RE SUPOSSE TO BECOME A MAN NA BOU YOU BE MUMU MAKE YOU JUST GO FINE WORK DO BECAUSE NO TIME FOR GUY MAN AGAIN.

IF YOU WANT TO COME TO SPAIN THING THEY HAPPEN SO STOP WASTING YOUR TIME IN NAIJA OK FINE FOOL FUCKING AX MAN GOAT.

NA YOUR KOKOMA AND AYE MAY AX MAN I GO STILL SEND MAKE THEM KILL YOU FOR ME MUMU YOU NO SAY MY BOYS HERE NA AX MAN THEM BE MUMU YOU NO GET HEAD GOAT LIKE YOU.

REGARDS
FROM
MR,AYE MAY AX MAN MAY LORDING LIKE ME AS A FUCKING AX MAN FOOL MUMU AX MAN LIKE YOU.

OGEDEMAN NA MUMU YOU FATHER BE TRY AND BECOME A GOOD BOY LIKE FINE BOYS

[email protected] 41.202.16.17 mental dis-ODOR?
Very Happy
Quote:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Your Head is having Mental disoder you need spiritual deliverance

[email protected] 41.220.69.34
Quote:
Pally, how far. Long time. Am sure by now you go done grow up. Level get stage in life. If you still dey do level. Thats means say your own done baje for life. But anyhow sha we fit jam wella! I dey Asaba. Commot level ooooo!!! Take care and Goddluck anyhow. !!!!!

OLOSHI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] 196.201.74.88 Abidjan
Quote:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH,

is all my fault and it is because of WAR in my country that made you to insault me.
Thanks for your understanding,
God bless you. Bye

yours sister,
Natasha

[email protected] 41.203.64.252
Quote:
ASSHOLE
WHO BEN THIS IGBO IDIOT WHEN NOE EVEN FIT SPEAK CORRECT ENGLISH? GRADUATED FROM WHAT UNIBEN IDIOT. THAT IS HOW YOU IGBO BOYS PROUD OF NOTHING. GO DEY PUSH DRUGS FOR CANADA. YOUR SISTER DEY DO ASHAWO FOR NIGERIA HERE. INFACT YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. FOR YOUR INFORMATION AM A MANPHITE HERE IN UNIBEN FINAL YEAR PETROLEUM ENGINEERING, 20 YEARS OLD EDO BOY. IDIOT. MUST YOU REPLY ANYTHING YOU SEE. IF YOU NO BE MAGA U NO GO SHUT UP ABI U BETTER PASS PEOPLE WHEN DEY DO THE JOB FOR CANADA THERE? OR THE DRUGS WHEN YOU DEY PUSH BETTER PASS STREET WHEN I DEY DO. I RUN THINGS WITH AKANKAN AND I DO OGUME IN OKENE. IF YOU MAKE ME VEX U OR UR FAMILY NO GO ENTA THAT HOUSE WHEN YOU DEY BUILD. GOAT. YOUR SISTER BOY FRIEND NA YAHOO BOY GIVE AM BELLE. GOAT. YO BETTER PASS THE BOYS WHEN DEY DO AM? YOU NAUTICAL DEY PROUD. I AM RICH AS N RICH...MY LAST MTCN DIRECT TO NIJA WAS 32K POUNDS...U HEAR AND THE LEAST MONEY I HAVE COLLECTED THIS MONTH IS 8K GBPOUNDS. NA U GET MONEY PASS. IF I DEY CANADA THE WORLD FOR DEY HEAR MA NAME. MUGU LIKE YOU. WHEN U DEY SCHOOL U NO TRY LKE ME. I HAVE TWO HOSTELS THAT I BUILT WITH MY MONEY THAT PAYS ME EVERY MONTH AND MY PERSONAL HOUSE WITH TWO CARS. GOAT. GO AND DO SOMETHING GOOD WITH YOUR LIFE AND KEEY BOARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
GO for bank tell them say u be Axeman make them give u money small boy wey still dey talk of frat Guy u never grow, just cos u see 4matt for ur box wey be say na guy like u throw, na why u dey brag , u get this u get that u be Axe man well God bless u

[email protected] 41.138.171.7 Lagos
Quote:
Please help me Nwanne,
I am very sorry for bombing your box, please forgive me for it is one of the mistakes in bombing.
However, you can help your brother for real, I am hungry and I look forward hearing from you.
Thanks,
Sunny from Biafra. Call me pls:+447045777864.

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU LIKE YOU .AM BEGINNING TO MERCY FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU SOON GIVE UP WITH THOSE JUJU THAT YOU HAVE BEING CARRYING ALONG CHARMING SOME MAGA...YOU WILL DIE WITH IT SOONEXT .THOSE YOUR BROTHER WILL ENJOY YOU WEALTH IDOIT?MONKEY I KNOW THAT KILLING HAS BEING YOUR HOBBY BUT I PROMISE YOU ONETHING THIS TIME YOU MUST GO DOWN.BASTERD LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
may bros i believe say u dey game and u na lordy wey no luggage ..e no get as e dey b pass because me self na wise man and na Kiriji i dey smoke sm.anyways na my crier b dis i for like reason wit you anyaw e b.U bam but u no suppose enta me like dis..08086883813.thanks dodo

[email protected]
Quote:
OKIJA SHRINE WILL KILL U, U ARE EWU FROM OKIJA, I AM SORRY FOR UR LIFE, WHEN THE ANGER OG GOD WILL LOCATE U, U AND UR COMPLEX WILL LIVE NO MORE, IT IS BETER U BRING OUT THE MONEY SO THAT U WILL LIVE, BE WORNED, MONKEY FROM ANAMBRA STATE, COME HOME AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO U

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few stragglers from the last one.

[email protected] doesn't want seconds
Quote:

MAY GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR FOREFATHERS.AM NOT HUNGRY AND LL NEVER BE,IDIOT

[email protected]

Quote:
who do you think you are, you are just a big fool that has no future, why d'nt you just be matured and disregard but you decide to interfere, i have nothing to say to you, just go and fuck ur mama and give birth to a junk like you. "ass hole"

[email protected] has no imagination

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER???? FOOL

HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Nailgunner! My lad requires to be added to your list Smile
[email protected]

He is feisty now Smile

Quote:
Subject: BLACKGOAT...

Do you go to school?.
Am telling you to open up to me who you are if you really man as you claim. Do you understands one love as you use to write?. Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? U know want go to your mama for fucking... Dont write u mamatoto again bye for now. FULLblack goat.

Sand Timer ( Hit-Lad Ali Moses aka Gomerboy Kelvin)
Tattoo x 1 (Gomerboy tat), Tattoo x 1 (cooperation with Entomologist)

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love angry lads. Welcome to the insult thread by the way. You'l love it here.

Feel free to pick any here and curse them well well.

Edit: sent him a nice mail. May send another one later if I feel like it. I forgot to cast aspersions on the size of his amu; very remiss of me.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] is easily wound up. please torment him.
Quote:
You are bastard, you are no body, go to hell with your fucking transfer

a brief reply later

Quote:
THEN YOU MUST GO TO THAT YOUR FUCKING godest
continue to fool,until you meet your father devil
don't ever sent email to this address again because if you do you must surely die
so keep off otheriwse look at your finger,;

[email protected]
Quote:
I am short of words to exprees how folish you are, but not with standing i would like tell you few in few words..

Quote:
you are a big fool to had insult you father mate. if u got better things u delete and next time u do this Ogun will strike u, Sango will wipe out your family.

Goat

[email protected] is biting off a lot more than he can chew oh.
Quote:
I see you are a poor man, any way am coming to get married to you mother in other to assist your family, BASTARD FOOL IDIOT, he goat will suck and fuck your mother.

[email protected] loves a laugh
Quote:
SAME 2 U................HAHAHAHAAH

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy why you the talk like this. well God bell you
im belled. meh

[email protected] is lame
Quote:
THE SAME TO YOU

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic