SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first safari completed.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
blip.block
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay so for all the faithful followers of this bait I thought I would post a little update. Cloud has now been arrested and his (not so) faithful driver and assistant, Rick33 M@rtine, has decided to communicate with Duke to get the business rolling again.
Quote:
hey guy,

i wad workin wid cloud. he got arristed at de border but i got away. they took all the dilitum crystels and now he goin to jail. de say dey got all the tiberium to in accra and took his compuder with all his contacts. you may be in troubl budde. i hide some tiberium befor i leaf with cloud. only i know the place it is. mi llamo es rick3e m@rtine and i your only hope of gettin dis stuff. i not as smart as cloud but i got me connections you see. you wanna be mi amigo? we do business together. i orginially from Mexico but have not beeen bak ther for very long time. i still in Cote d'voie becaus tooo many oficials at the border. i wanna come back manana but i need find car. i seen cloud email you so i figure you business partner and need new partner now. tell me what you know and i tell you. adios amigo.

rickee

Quote:
Guy,

Thanks for your mail and please i don't understand what you mean.

are you with the cloud or not.

Duke

Quote:
guy, i tell you know dat cloud was ARRESTED! he gone and so is de dilithium and tiberium and gold and everiting. i was his drivr and asistent. sorry my english so bad i from Mexico. as i say, i need partner now becase i gonna take over de bidness. i think you partner with cloud so i want know if you want partner with me. i gonna stay on internet for little while lunger so email me now. i stuk at de border till i can find car to cross with. lots of oficials at de border right now.

rickee

Quote:
Martine,

Thanks for your mail but will wait too hear from Cloud first ads this is a kind of betrayal in business.

Duke

Quote:
guy, i am tellin you again dat cloud is ARRESTED! he be goin to jail for long time me tinks. u can wait but is gonna be all over de papers manana. there was lots people there, oficials from interpol and fbi. cloud was in big truble. he been doin ilegal stuf for long time now. u can wait but u not gonna hear a peep. adios amigo.

Quote:
Martine.

Thanks for your mail and let me know what you want from me now at this moment.

I look forward to hear from you as soon as possible.\

And tomorrow Duke will get a copy of the following article: http://members.419eater.com/~blipblock/Duke_Filip/Cloud_arrest_article.jpg

Should be interesting Laughing

"now i know that you are not ready to get this loan bye and do not contact me again in your life"
"YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBER, JUST LISTEN AND BE WATCHING, BECAUSE ONE DAY, (ONE DAY) YOU ARE GOING TO HEAR PUUUUUUUUUUUU. SON OF A WHORE"
"I am very angry going to Τhe bank to fool myself... Await your respond..."

Click Me
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent...can't wait for the next installment.

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
playtime
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok my little bit too.

Bowie the pimp has been arrersted and is now in prison awaiting trial for prostitution charges and theft.

Tina is now in a immergration centre in London awaiting deportation back to america.

Tina had a 'friend' called Avril well Avril enter the frey!!

''Ok Filip. I tell you what I can at this stage. Tina is in detention centre awaiting deportation possibly in 2 weeks. I know we where not good friends as this was because of the pressure Bowie put on me. I was also beaten and made to work the streets, luckily I am now free of this as Bowie is on remand awaiting possible trial and I hope a long sentance. I know lots about Bowie Gee and know where several items are hidden in Nigeria in a place close to Lagos, there is some gold and tiberium and several hundreds of thousand US dollars and some other crystals. I know most of his contacts including a man called Cloud but never seen this man before. I also know that Bowie has an uncle in Nigeria who works in a school. Unfortuantley for me I have AIDS this is through drug addiction and prostitution and I only have about 1 year to live if I keep taking my medication and eat healthily. I have no family and have nothing in my life except the men I sleep with. I was not always like this I came to London looking for work and fell in with Bowie Gee and his friends. I was not as lucky as Tina and most of the girls here as I was made to do things other than have sex with men. I am now trying my best to help Tina by speaking to the authorities however I will not inform them of the wealth that is hidden this should go to the girls who have suffered like me for nothing''.

Avril

Sand Timer Adedolapo Mosobalaja - November 2011 to January 2013

Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to them.
Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee: I want the truth!
Jessep: You can't handle the truth!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic