SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

NFL Talk (Handegg)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Detroit's going to turn some heads this year (if there is one). Suh and Fairley will be giving opposing quarterbacks nightmares.

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I'd have to agree! Having the two of them up front will definitely get opposing QBs attention. Get Stafford to stay healthy and they definitely have a chance to have a team for a change!

Then again, as usual, they can only get better...

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Mahboodah
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bart Fargo wrote:
Bah,

If you really need football, hand egg style, check out the CFL (Canadian Football League) then. Same game, but in metric. And they could use some more fans!! Very Happy

LMAO ya mean where all the washed up NFL players go, like Culpepper? Wink
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mahboodah wrote:

Or the never-will-bes, like Flutie?

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bah. I like hockey, but it's difficult to watch with global warming and all that. I "squeezed the cheese" for the Packers, but my heart is with the Redskins and the Capitals. I care not for the "Wizards" (basketball, formerly the "Bullets" but changed because there are problems with people shooting each other in my home town), nor the 'new' baseball team, of which i've not even bothered to learn the name. I sure hope it's not the Nationals. Again.

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Mahboodah
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lakeside77 wrote:
Mahboodah wrote:

Or the never-will-bes, like Flutie?

+1

lolFlutie

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go Cowboys!!!

Or at least try and not embarres yourselves too much.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since Jeff Fisher is no longer with the Tennessee Titans, I am a woman without a NFL team. So I will be pondering my options. Image

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Mahboodah
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bravo95 wrote:
Go Cowboys!!!

Or at least try and not embarres yourselves too much.

Well Romo always has his golf... oh wait he didn't make the PGA cut AGAIN.

Rolling Eyes

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
Since Jeff Fisher is no longer with the Tennessee Titans, I am a woman without a NFL team. So I will be pondering my options. Image

Well that's going back a few! lol Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ He just left the as the head coach in January. Wink

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic