SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Why I started here and will he be back?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
muffinmom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awhile back I opened a second Facebook page to post things on pages I did not want my family and friends to see. It took all maybe a week before my frist scammer sent a message. I saw the spelling errors and at the time put it down to him being nerovse. here his first message to me-
hello pretty how you doing? while browsing today came across your profile and it was very lovely i will love to know you better, let me introduce my self to yo am Raymond Dev am a widow i lost my wife about two years ago in a plane crash while traveling home to her parent for Christmas with my lovest son he was 9yaers then and are sister she was 7years too since then my life has not been worst i never had a reason to live but now i thought there is still hope to live my last born Emma is giving my a reason to live he is 9 now i think there is hope to live, now i want to move on with my life i need a woman to be trusted a woman to live the rest of my life with and a woman who is caring and honest to take care of me and my son Emma, am a loader contractor engineer i will be glad to here from you very soon till then stay bless and God bless you ................................ here is my yahoo im (martinsdov) you can still reach me with that
MARTINS

Very quickly we were chatting all the time on Messenger. like always he was very quickly in love with me, and about two weeks in the company sent him to.... you guest it. before leavinghe asked for my banking infomation. that was when I knew it was a scam and I called him on it. he ran off so to speak, but a the next day he and I were talking again, but I had a good idea of what was happening. I choose to waste his time.

before the end of his frist week there his credit card was not working and the same for his bank card. Then he was contacted but the family of his late wife, his mother in law needed a kidney tranplant. he needed thousands of pounds.
I told him I had about $5.00 in my bank and could not. as time when on he asked for $300.00 and even $50.00, at that piont I became ill and was put in the hospital, for almost a month. Durning that time a old boyfriend returned to my life as a friend and was helping me get out of my bad marriage (my hubby had become jealous when I started seeing my lad) this friend bought a huge house so me and my daughters would have some place to once I was out of hospital. Sent pictures of the mouth watering house.
But I knew pay up time was coming me and my lad had the plan that once I was out of the hospital I would get that friend to loan me the money. I had not idea what to do at that piont... But I felt I got lucky, I was on face book and came across his second account with his same name it was a new account and he was listed as seeing the woman whom I had been jealous of myself. I was able to end thing then and there.

But an evil part of me sent him a message the other day telling him how thanks to him I found love with that same exboyfriend who bought the house. Think I will ever hear from him again? Twisted Evil Sorry about my own spelling.
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! Very Happy

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wellcome- this sounds so familiar... Laughing

"i need money so bad sugar, can you help me out my son must not die please help me"

"oooooh my life is down, you are heartless and wicked..i wish i never meet you" (Ex-fiancé)
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome muffinmom - you had a nice bait going there! Laughing
Quote:
Think I will ever hear from him again?

If he thinks you are a rich and gullible - albeit slow - victim, you will probably hear from him again. Either he passes your email addy on to another lad, or he assumes a new identity and tries to scam you again. The new scam might be a different type: advance fee, lotto ... you name it.
Edit: I hope you have baited him anonymously - with an email addy that can't be traced?

muffinmom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

no as I said he found my other facebook account... I started it to post things I did not want people I know knowing. I thought until he asked for my bank info that maybe it was true! so he has my real info.

Last edited by muffinmom on Sat May 07, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cut off all contact with him if he has your real info!

Worse, if he finds your real facebook account- he has your real friends list, and can try to exploit that.

Always bait with 100% bogus info.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, Muffinmom! You need do that! don't work with real facts!
Assume a character! It's less dangerous and more funny!

muffinmom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh my setting are very tight only friend can see anything inclueding my friends
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

That may be so but it is better to err on the side of caution when dealing with scammers.

Drop all contact and if you can delete him from Facebook

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As the others here have said: If he has your real info drop him and cut off all contact and set up a fake Facebook and then add baiter characters and scammers as friends.

There is a thread with baiting character's Facebooks on here. Just search for Facebook in the forums.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
muscadecipio
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nicely done wasting his time.

United Kingdom x 3 "We don't understand the reason why you cannot be able to open our bank website because most of our customer's is opening our bank website to open there online banking account by them self." - lad customer service

Closed lad accounts "which account is Wrong your Agent received money on this account today if you can send the money sorry your winning money will cancelled." - confused lad
highhigh
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

muscadecipio wrote:
Very nicely done wasting his time.

Well done for sure.
GiggleStick
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vampiremerchant wrote:
^^^

That may be so but it is better to err on the side of caution when dealing with scammers.

Drop all contact and if you can delete him from Facebook

I'd like to add that you should probably block him, as well. From his end, it will make it look like your profile is nonexistent.
muffinmom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so last night I got a friend request from Gbenga Oluwasanwo from
Lagos, Nigeria I have reason to believe he is this scammer, of course I refused the request, but was surprised/ disappointed that he would try to contact me so clearly. any way anyone want to bait him private message me.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic