SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is always a demand Smile We´ve been regularly sending the MM format to dozens-hundreds of mugus each day and manually replying to the more promising folks. MM is easy to scam and after a simple form payment is imminent after some work specimen on the next regional meeting. However, the mechanical approach, as least as far as I am concerned, makes form set no 20 appear less interesting than the very first one. All the inspirational ideas have come from the others, and from commentators like you, so what you write is much appreciated. Technical contract gobbledigook that impresses mugus is part of why they love MM Smile

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well 0ke is still there for work (thanks to a hint from MoP so that I have looked in that inbox just tonight!):
Quote:
IP: 41.184.75.86
Subject: What is going on?
Tel: Not found

Dearest R O,

Happy Easter, How is life with you, along with work? My Models are eager to know what is happening, most of them are very desperate wants to know the state of things. Please what do I need to tell them now? especially those Models that did those jobs with us. I look forward to hear from you.

Regards,

O E.

Sent him this (first handtyped reply this year maybe Laughing):
Quote:
Good day O ,
I thought you were absent for a few months. Pat told me you have never replied to her camp invitation at the Cameroon photo shooting, so it´s rather OUR turn to ask you whatssup.
I think Cammie was quite excited about your Valentine shoots.

If you are still interested in working with us then we´ll need an updated application sheet from you (the agent).

I'm not dead, I'm metabolically challenged.

Adios Amigo

R O.

Plus accidentally sent him the "where is your application?" prewritten baiting script. Bah, he likes to read these long explanatory emails over again anyway Smile
^^I know Pat never sent him an 55C invitation for Valentine; we just got lazy. I mean, Pat surely sent the invitation TWICE, it was just he has never replied anmd we considered him "lost". Or was it Mister G0mer´s fault again?

EDIT A day later, old man 0ke is back:
Quote:
Subject: Nice to hear from you
Tel: Not found

Dear Rl,

I went for a short trip traveled,but am back for a while now.hoping to hear from you soon.

O.

Eater readers know better...
He was doing a series of nude shots for Mikeandlouise here

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This hit Cammy's inbox four days ago:

Quote:
Happy Easter, How is life with you, along with work? My Models are eager to know what is happening, most of them are very desperate wants to know the state of things. Please what do I need to tell them now? especially those Models that did those jobs with us. I look forward to hear from you.

Cammy was somewhat icy:

Quote:
Since you've been caught trying to sell the photographs to another modelling agency, you're lucky to even be getting a reply from me.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

0ke finds himself in the threadmill of MM bureaucracy:
Quote:
Subject: I want you to talk nice

Dear R,

hey be serious does it not occur to you that am already Agent of [that´s how he spells it!]? However I have filled and submitted the Agent forms longtime ago.why do you keep asking me all the time to get the form and fill again? and you like reputation of words,Honestly I do not like that tone of your emails.

One again I`m an Agent of as you can see,you can as well confirm my potencials from Pat and Cammy.What forms are you asking me to fill again? you haven`t answered my question.

Regards,

O E.

Shall I say that Mister G0mer his secretary already received all 2010 payments months ago and according to Mister G0mer, 0ke had asked him to tell us he had quit the job? So that´s why we need all the forms again, and fast?

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^If you say that, Frumpy, that would not be talking nice to Oke. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

0ke didn't like being caught out:

Quote:
Thanks for your mail, how could you say such a word? What photos am I trying to sell? what exactly are you talking about? so you people have been ignoring my emails all this while? it is Ok God knows I never have any intention of doing such thing.but if you don`t believe me is up to, I will never talk to any of you either.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oke thought that MM doesn't know Mike&Louise's modeling characters? He's in for a big shock, when we do a little name dropping and talking about the International Modeling Association we all belong to. There are not many secrets that can be hidden in this modeling world. We are all so chatty and gossipy! News travels fast! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Should Cammy provide the proof of 0ke's perfidy, or is that up to someone else?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy accuses:

Quote:
You tried to sell some of the Valentine's Day portfolio to . Don't even try to deny it! Do you want to rethink your previous answer?

0ke denies (emphasis added):

Quote:
I understand the privacy policy of M00seknuckle ENT, with this i can deny this allegations level on me. But the truth is my email account was hack in a Cyber cafe were i do most of my daily jobs.. Honestly i am really confused about the whole thing, most of my of works are now been hack and can be use for the worst this i am expecting... As i am talking to you now, someone is using my email to communicate people who send me junks of emails i don't even know... I think there's a misunderstanding somewhere which i am looking forward to sort out, but if you keep accusing me on this, it means you are worsting the whole thing because i and my models have been patiently waiting before this time that you came up with this accusation... I don't really know who is doing this to me but i need you to give me a reply today because my models are on my neck...

I'm not sure who should lambast him for that pathetic drivel.

Sand Timer x 7
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^At least we now know why we have been getting those disturbing pics of his... Laughing

Quote:
a Cyber cafe were i do most of my daily jobs

Shocked

Is he a scammer or something? Mad

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
but if you keep accusing me on this, it means you are worsting the whole thing

Oh, nooooooooooo you are worsting the whole thing!

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FrumpyBB wrote:
There is always a demand Smile We´ve been regularly sending the MM format to dozens-hundreds of mugus each day and manually replying to the more promising folks.

Do you guys have any feel for the quantity of responses you get to your MM opener email?

I'm not sure if the response to my church opener is normal, good, awful or otherwise. I'm thinking I may have to run a couple of batches and collect numbers just to see if my scripts are actually wonderful stuff or merely shite that isn't worth the bits they use up in the ether.

Just curious, TIA!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not too good, don´t expect too much. The sheer numbers make the difference. I would say about 20% are off-script after mugu reply #1 ; the rest sends script #2 or ceases to reply.
I´m sure you can make this differently but I have followed the TW#T massmail approach.
If you email a few 100 every day at noon and do this for some weeks...

The lad who still replies to prewritten reply no.6, by which all the FAQs are through (what? how much money? WU? first money, then work? first a little money, then work? what´s your phone number?), is likely to be of further interest.

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If you email a few 100 every day at noon and do this for some weeks...

I've only been getting around to doing this number about once a week which is significantly different. The light is going off over my head now and this helps put my response count in perspective. Thanks!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It´s also good luck and bad luck (or seeding season and harvest season).

The good thing is, a dedicated mugu can bring his friends in Very Happy (or try to get money under different aliases).

Don´t be disappointed and please don´t give up if you have a few weeks of "no harvest". Very Happy

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^That was some good information, Frumpy. I've had pretty much similar experieces as Fryer and I'd like to know where you get those 100 addresses a day. When using for example this list, I can't help thinking of all competing ASEM's that the lads may be receiving. If they don't get suspicious in the first place, they may at least have several options and my offer may not look tempting enough. Crying or Very sad

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That one crazy-sounding mugu from Togo (fogot his name) has once "reminded" us that our free-of-charge website is "sh1t" and that he knows "big men" in Togo who do it more professional...he thought we were scammers trying to lure people to somewhere to leave them stranded Idea

The Fonda Cox´ Baiters Guestbook on the 419baiter site is pretty "efficient".

Sure, many lads might receive more than 1 ASEM from Eaters but they will no doubt get more spam or scam from other mugus and of course real victims´ emails so they won´t hopefully see though it. An easy-to-scam company (who cannot tell stolen model pics from real ones LOL) should be seen as a better target than the above people Wink

Lots of baiters like bobjohnson have proven you don´t even need to set up a website. It´s patience and good luck.

Maybe you can mechanize the dreary early emails process Wink doing it like the vlads or most refugee scammers from Senegal, with script1, script 2 etc.

Wonder what other branches might "work" for mugus other than churches or modelling or music producing.

The advantage of a church bait as I remember it explained by Shiver and YeaWhatever is that you have a better reason for unlogical demands.

^^This is a different discipline from straight baiting, where you are in a one-to-one situation. I follow the TW4T tutorial and what jojobean had said over times about the massmail approach for trophy baiting.

During the first months of MM with mewing_ghecko (autumn 2008) I have somehow found that 10,000 ASEMs = 5 or 6 forms = 1 or 2 safaris.

People like bobjohnson or Otterfan have of course proven that the one-to-one approach is equally promising. You weed out the script-mugus manually then but are much closer to their personalities and are percentage-wise more successful.

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, Frumpy. Smile

FrumpyBB wrote:
Maybe you can mechanize the dreary early emails process Wink doing it like the vlads.

How do the vlads do it? I'm afraid my "mechanical" skills are very limited. Or do you mean their scripts which go on forever containing mostly all sort of nonsense?

FrumpyBB wrote:
Wonder what other branches might "work" for mugus other than churches or modelling or music producing.

My branches are none of those. If they can choose (which admittedly is a bit funny idea), an average lad would probably bite a church bait as there are hundreds and hundreds of real churches in Ladland anyway.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Use something like Outlook (or TheBat!) with templates to send Smile

BTW 0ke is not too happy...
Quote:
Subject: Your emails baffled me

Dear Rl,

Don`t ever address me 0ke Gift again [that´s how you call yourself, small boi. it was your formart!],Rather O E.however your emails baffled me,you keep asking me to fill the Agent forms which I have already filled in the past? or you asking me to download and fill Model`s forms? please be specific in your mails so that I can know exactly what you talking.You were just sounding like a joker,Honestly these is getting serious at of hand, I think I better stop talking to any of you Either.The past jobs I have done I never receive any dine from you people.I am not a Fool, let me try something else and see how it goes.What country are you from?

Regards,
OE

Oh oh. Suspicions? His past Eater career hasn´t gone so well?

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

0ke The Bags wrote:
let me try something else and see how it goes.

Talking about other branches, you may have to try a new one. Laughing

ETA: I didn't have to think about that too long: he might have future as a sperm donor. Very Happy

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you having something in your evil mind Question

BZW I like this line :
Quote:
The past jobs I have done I never receive any dine from you people.I am not a Fool, let me try something else and see how it goes.

Which shows he IS a fool. How is this reasoning^^ called in formal logic?

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's "lad logic," Frumpy. Heck, you know that. Smile
And lads are hardly ever "formal." I can't remember the last lad I saw in a tuxedo. However, if any MM lad had ever worn one, it surely must have been Dr. David OOOOOO! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update. Pat decided to fill Oke in on the reasons for our neglect regarding his promising? career at MM.
I haven't too much about MM's star attraction lately, as Mike&Louse have
been occupying his time so well the last few months. Great job, you two! Smile

Last Pat heard from Oke was back in April, but she hasn't written him since Feb!! ...
Quote:
from oke
to pat
date Wed, Apr 27, 2011
subject Awaiting for you

Dearest Pat,

I went for a short trip traveled,but am back for a while now.hoping to hear from you soon.

Oke.
-
from Patricia
to oke
date Thu, May 12, 2011
subject Re: Awaiting for you

Oke, Oke, Oke!

Just what am I ever to do with you?!!
I'll read all your previous emails since the last time we spoke to each other.
A lot has been going on with me, Randy, the rest of the Company, and YOU
it appears!

Now first off let's get one thing straight between us, Dearest Oke. We all know what you
have been up to with Susan S. and the company she works for. We know that
you shared all of your Moosechuckle copyrighted modeling pictures with them.
Do not ever try to deny it, or else I'll put you through my meat grinder, cook you
over a nice wood fire, and eat you for lunch myself. You will stop lying about that, agreed?
I know everyone in that company, so do not think that you can do anything with them
behind my back, as I have ears and eyes that hear and see everything in the modeling
universe. Do not forget. I used to be a model, and I have lots of contacts all around
the world, Oke.

I would like to offer you my apology for not keeping you in the loop regarding the planned
event at Yankari Park. Shit happened, and I will tell you all about it later in detail if you wish.
Bottom line though was that I was out on a morning walk a couple days before the event in the
park, and got chased by a very large male water buffalo. Apparently, the female was nearby with
a new calf, and he took me for a threat. He charged me, and as I was running, I tripped on a log
and he bashed me in the back, knocking me into the river, where I almost drowned.
Luckily, Randy was there with a 44 magnum, and fired into the air. The buffalo walked away
slowly, then Randy fished me out of the river. I have just gotten out of the hospital in Germany
and I will be heading back to Africa soon. While i was in the hospital recovering, Randy got
diagnosed with video arcade game addiction syndrome by our staff doctor, Dr. Wayne Dwops.
Dr. Dwops ordered him to attend a gaming addiction rehab center, where he spent 2 months in
intensive therapy. He is now working again, but please, Oke, for God Sakes! do not mention the
words "Atari, Nintendo, or GameBoy" to him, or he might relapse. I do not want to lose the best
manager in the Company, ok? Promise me that you won't use those words to him.

I hope things are progressing with Cammy, although I have not as yet talked to her.

Straighten out and fly right from now on, Oke, got that?
I'll get back to you on your other pressing business that you sent me, modeling forms or
whatever they are when I return to the office.

I hope you are well yourself, and in good health, as I heard rumors of another modeling job
that might be in the works soon. So, be a good boy. I'm omniscient.

Talk to you later.

Warmest regards,
Pat
Randy is Pat's hero! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On the Ides Of March, Darlington!! writes to his old girlfriend, Pat. Embarassed She is a bit flattered.. e tu brute?? Laughing
Quote:
from darlington
to pat
date Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 1:09 PM
subject Re: Please my lover

Dear Pat,

How are you?long time no talk, i remember you today because of your toughness which i appreciate.

Take care of yourself.

O. Darlington.
Damn straight, she's tough! Evil or Very Mad Laughing Wow, what
should Pat say to her old lover? Confused

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure is Amby is still around and willing but here goes nuttin' honey!
Quote:
from Patricia
to Amby
date Thu, May 12, 2011 at 1:54 PM
subject Re: Take a look at my photos on Fadebook

Dear Sirs or Madams:

I am terribly sorry, but I will be unable to accept your friend request for Fadebook to look at your website.
You will have to email me here, and conduct business in private. Fadebook is not secure, and the Modeling
Business is full of cutthroats, who try to steal models and contracts out from under your noses. I hope this
is not too difficult for you to understand, but we don't trust them as far as we can throw them. We hope that
you might consider us for hiring agents and models in the future, anyway. We look forward to hearing from you.

Warmest regards,
Pat
Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic