SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Amusing rant. (He returns! 2011/06/14)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow talk about being all high and mighty. The lad thinks I am now fake and launched a ramble how he is genuine (shocking) and will hunt me down. In the end there was a dolla chop, and Jonny (me) [and recently Professor H. Jones] was confused and was unsure who was real and fraud. The lad rather than reassure my worried concerns launched a ramble...

From my lad, Ibrahim Smile
Quote:
Hello Jonny,
You still have the courage to write such an insultive letter after all the damages you have done to me. You wrote to the lawyer on my name, insulting the lawyer in my name, the lawyer printed out your insultive letter to him and submitted in to the bank, the bank has placed me on an indefinite suspension because of you, I am now on the threat of lossing my job and going to jail because of you. As if that is not enough damages from you, you are now writing to call me scammer. You are a fool and an idiot for ever, this opportunity I brought to you which you despised to put me and my family into problem is your last opportunity for greatness on earth. You will die a poor man and will never see any chance of greatness in your life again.
I know about our first contact which you talk about, I kow about it, I knew you when you came back, I was not the person who contacted you to come back. You were the one who wrote me after I have forgotten about you. As you wrote I started responding to you. I know that this money I am trying to take is not my own but I am sure that I am doing the right thing in tryig to take over the money. I am convinced in my conscience that going after the money was very right.It is not a crime because the rightful owner is dead and have no family survival to take over the money. After everything, it is human beings like me in the government that will take over the money at last, they are going to take the money for themselves so what wrong have I done in trying to take the money. Iam not the only one making way to have the money, other bankers as well have been trying in different ways to take both the money in our bank and other assets and money he has in other places. And this is the statement I am going to make in the court as they are taking me to court. I am the only one who succeeded in convincing the bank to pocess the money along with you. We have succeeded completely but you deliberately destroyed all my efforts and success.
You ruined all my imputs in the effort, you ruined my career, you ruined my family happiness, you ruined all that I have laboured for.
I only contacted you for this opportunity, I never forced you. If it did not please you to do it with me, you should have backed of, you should have simply refused rather than pretending to have accepted and then put me into a great trouble. Allah will put you into a trouble you will never come out from.
You think that you are free. You are not free even with the fake name and phone contact you presented to the bank, the FBI will find you out, you applied to the bank for the money, you contacted the lawyer for the money, the lawyer submitted your informations to the high court to procure the transfer document at your request, you are not free, the bank and lawyer are after you, the bank ad the chambers are not force you can toi with,you are not going to escape, mark my word. As I am going down, you are going down with me. If you like disquise yourself to hell, sooner we shall know who is a scammer and a lier.
I am an African, an islam and a cour one. I MUST retaliate this evil you did to me. Your true name or contact is not important for me to get you down. I am an african. It is only the fbi that will be going through investigations to find you, I do not need any such process to get you. I will get you when I want and MUST get you. You have done me much evil, you have ruined my career, my reputation and my family,you must go DOWN.

ibrahim.

Yikes, I think I upset him or something Smile

Sand Timer ( Hit-Lad Ali Moses aka Gomerboy Kelvin)
Tattoo x 1 (Gomerboy tat), Tattoo x 1 (cooperation with Entomologist)

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy

Last edited by HarmlessBunny on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 8 times in total
Karl Ikbread
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We don' t quote the entire message body when its directly above. We use this ^^^ instead. - Connie Wink

Obviously a Job well done. when is the next one Smile

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You wrote to the lawyer on my name, insulting the lawyer in my name, the lawyer printed out your insultive letter to him and submitted in to the bank, the bank has placed me on an indefinite suspension because of you,

He says all that like it's really true. I think a lot of lads lie so much they actually end up believing their own lies. Interesting.

New word of the day: Insultive.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am still wondering what he means by
Quote:
I am an African, an islam and a cour one.

Apparently, according to Ibrahim, being an African Muslim means that he MUST be required to hunt me down! That fake names and email addresses are not enough for him and the FBI (the FBI of West Africa of course). Good to know!

Oh well, too bad he is continuing to be baited by another version of me Twisted Evil

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice Rant HarmlessBunny , maybe he got in a lot of trouble with his oga for screwing up the scam Very Happy

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will get you when I want and MUST get you. You have done me much evil, you have ruined my career, my reputation and my family,you must go DOWN.

Oh, he is practically begging to be taunted. Evil or Very Mad

I would use the phrase "little boy: liberally...they seem to like that.

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, Harmless! That is one pissed off lad. Here are my nominees for siggy lines:
Quote:
You are a fool and an idiot for ever

or
Quote:
you ruined my family happiness, you ruined all that I have laboured for

If you ever go Premium, I'd be a little worried the mods might custom tag you "Idiot For Ever" Razz

So now, to get him back on your side, apologize to him for being so difficult and calling him a scammer. Then put him through the wringer again. Twisted Evil

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will get you when I want and MUST get you. You have done me much evil, you have ruined my career, my reputation and my family,you must go DOWN.
Laughing Thumbs up
Your chopper really should email the lad, and tell him to calm down, as it's only money. What a drama queen! Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You ruined all my imputs in the effort, you ruined my career, you ruined my family happiness, you ruined all that I have laboured for.

This bit is a gem. Sums up baiting in a nutshell, I'd say.
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol thanks for the suggestions. I sent a nice little taunt, and he only replied with "EKPA".

No clue what that means, but I think I pissed him right the hell off Smile

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great rant, one of the longest I've seen. Top work, bunny Wink

Be a good sport and pass him on to the dog-pit that is the Mass Insult Bait down there in published baits. I reallly want to give this mugu a working-on.

muscadecipio
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done!

ekpa

my research:

possibly igbo
may be pidgin igbo/yoruba
a place in Benin/Cameroon and Nigeria
a common Nigerian and Cameroonian surname
a roasted groundnut [plantain] (my suggestion for his meaning)

They must like their nuts

United Kingdom x 3 "We don't understand the reason why you cannot be able to open our bank website because most of our customer's is opening our bank website to open there online banking account by them self." - lad customer service

Closed lad accounts "which account is Wrong your Agent received money on this account today if you can send the money sorry your winning money will cancelled." - confused lad
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
he only replied with "EKPA"

Depends where he's from, but ekpa can mean something like "windbag" which is equivalent to calling you a "big fool".

Excellent rant!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's always amusing when a lad blasts 'thunderous' Igbo or pidgin insults at an unhelpful maga. Like they are supposed to know what it means. Rolling Eyes Laughing

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I read this rant only now; the lad is brilliant. Why don't you offer him to teach "Creative Writing 101" online? He needs to deliver some more samples of his style, of course.
Heck, I'd love to try it myself: "My neighbour showed me your mail, and I think you have great potential. I'm head of the Literature Department at our local college and would like to offer you ..."

firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent rant. I have so many favourite bits including the lad classic
"You will die a poor man".

I hope you are contacted by the fbi - lad fbi agents are loads of fun to deal with.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
blip.block
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^Totally agree with Firehouse. Great rant and Great job Thumbs up

Quote:
As I am going down, you are going down with me

Quality stuff Very Happy

"now i know that you are not ready to get this loan bye and do not contact me again in your life"
"YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBER, JUST LISTEN AND BE WATCHING, BECAUSE ONE DAY, (ONE DAY) YOU ARE GOING TO HEAR PUUUUUUUUUUUU. SON OF A WHORE"
"I am very angry going to Τhe bank to fool myself... Await your respond..."

Click Me
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad doesn't give up! He and I go back since 2009 Smile Even after the first attempt back in April 2009, and I blew it...He forgets and keeps coming back every couple of months.

Very recently he has been chopped twice by the gomers Smile Lost about $3000 to them. I hope to get a second rant and agony from him. He has already changed email address.

From my lad
Quote:
Dear H3nry,
Good morning my brother i make up my mind in changing my email address and to chenge all my info just that i detected that someone is haveing ascceses into my private box so due to this i have to chenge everything, again an inportant message again is you see those two lawyers with the bank i will ask u to stop any transaction or anything writting to them and dont reply again to my former box that is [email protected] that box is being follow up by unknow person.
So as soon as i am through with the bank and the new lawyer i will let you grap it and tell you what to do fast ok. Dont reply any body from the lawyer or from the bank or even from the old box, and phone call stop all now till then i give you dierectives, and from now on all your reply should be directed to this new email address this is for us only ok?.
Let me finished work with the bank and my new number will be send to you after working so that you can call and we talk towards the new progrese wait for my say ok.

thanks
Mr Sal1f 1brahim

Maybe Prof H3nry Jones, should fly to Egypt next. Be closer to our lad. I have a feeling he wants to help me earn a pith helmet Twisted Evil

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice rant this lad has a knack for it. I'm glad to see he is back for more and paranoid.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HarmlessBunny wrote:
He and I go back since 2009

Maybe you need one of these Sand Timer in your signature then....

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Ah but I haven't baited him straight since 2009. We do it for 2 to 5 months, and then he vanishes (probably twigs out) and somehow finds his way back to me like a good mugu many months later Razz Does that still qualify for a sandtimer???? Smile

He just has been unlucky to constantly get me over and over again.

Update 2011/05/11: He snapped o.O I think a brain-cell burst in his head. I am going to have to publish this whole thing Razz

Quote:
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 07:05:58 -0700
Subject: This is the truth of all......
To: -snip-

ALL OF US ARE THIEF..........

Wow, my lad is broken. After bugging him off and on for two years. Oh well, just like last time I have to wait a couple of months and he'll come back Smile

Last edited by HarmlessBunny on Tue May 17, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the “rant” or the joyful jubilation your lad, he is a lucky boy! He’ll be back!

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HarmlessBunny wrote:
the FBI will find you out

Better run, then. Laughing

Fantastic job and fantastic rant, HarmlessBunny - I envy you. Wink

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah yeah don't know what to say ...um he is getting weird on me.

Quote:
Good Mr H3nry Jones i have open up the cloth from the hours face so don't fall for all this thief who name Sal1f sir i have nothing to do with you i only trying to get some thing from u just to paid for some thing or credit that is all but as it is now i can not do that again because of different Sal1f who want to use me to collect all you have so pray to my GOD to forgive me and provide for my need as i open to you, am sorry for all, forgive me and still hell me if you can thank you for your understanding, my advice to you is never u attend to any scam again thank or u send them all to me before you agreed on any thing with anybody OK.
I want to ask some thing from you, that is can i be your friend? i will love to be thanks...

Awwww he wants to protect me against scams, and would love to be my friend! Ah but he doesn't realize he has been my 'friend' for 2 years Laughing Twisted Evil

Oh! He also wrote to the guy that chopped his dolla! Twisted Evil

Quote:
To: Salif Ibrahim <salifibrahim@-snip->
Sent: Mon, May 16, 2011 8:28:45 PM
Subject: u fucked shortup..

u fucker , u are the looser uare the best losser of this year man you look like one of the looss jobless thief.
i have no ur time go to die....am the owner of my job and u are the thief

So any good material for my siggy? Smile

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Priceless!

He sounds very close to the end of his rope. Is there a little bananna sig icon for causing a lad to lose his mind? Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic