SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I did it! One Year Bait! (Let's make this Interesting!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, what's the code for my sand time (is it?)?!! I've been stringing this guy along for a year now and he still has yet to receive a dime from me! I would love to publish the bait but it's a really boring straight bait. There are no fun twists or anything. But yeah, I bet I can get a few more months out of this one! Thanks for all the tools and advice, Community!

Last edited by GoRideEmCowboy on Wed May 18, 2011 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on your one year bait!

You’ve covered the most important thing, keeping it going, the other thing is make sure your mugu has had a good mix of torment over the past year.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In all honesty, there hasn't been that much torment. I did submit two bank accounts during the process though. I really wanted to go for the year so, I kept the torment to a minimum as to not scare them off early. Now that I have reached my goal, I think I can turn up the torment a little. I may have to seek guidance on the best way to do that. I'm thinking some forms might work.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on your sandtimer! Just add a : onto each side of that word sandtimer in your siggy, GoRideEmCowboy. Good luck on the second year with the lad! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats! One year of frustration and not making any money from you, priceless!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats!!!!!

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations!

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That sandtimer looks good in your sig line. Way to go!!

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Way to go on the Sand Timer !

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful and congrats on the sandtimer, GREC!! Very Happy
happy crowd

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One year. Laughing

I don't think I would even remember what the deal was after a week. Too lazy to publish eh. How about asking your lad to write a memory jogging résumé of your last year together, as you can't remember what it is you are discussing with him? Get the useless bum to publish the bait for you. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One year... whatta guy! Very Happy Congratulations!

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
In all honesty, there hasn't been that much torment. I did submit two bank accounts during the process though.

What do you mean, no torment: Getting two accounts closed hurts a lot - his money is confiscated, and with this track record, he needs to make an effort to convince someone to open a new one.
So, congratulations!

the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats! Like you said, with only straight baiting you can do long term baits. And after a year the lad will probably never give up on you! Very Happy

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a great feeling, GREC, so welcome to the Illustrious Hourglass League!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the Congrats guys. Smile

Right now, my lad complains about some sort of conflict in Burkina Faso right now. With that, it's dangerous to travel and he can't check his mail that often. This could make things interesting... for me.

He also says that I should know about this. I guess he's assuming that it has been on the news. The only thing I see on the news is Bin Laden! Does anyone know about any strife in Burkina Faso? I'm going to have to look into this.

firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

way to go! Keeping a lad going for a year is impressive indeed, and I certainly appreciate why you wouldn't want to spend the massive effort to publish it. Would you mind posting a short summary of how you kept him going so long? It's always nice to compare notes & see how other sandtimers are doing it.

regarding burkina faso, unless your character has some reason to know about it, feel free to be ignorant and ask the lad to explain!!

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
whajushappen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on the hourglass.

Maybe it is time to have Your character Die and be replaced by a new and Improved Character...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Way to ride 'em, Cowboy! Having recently reached an anniversary date with one of my lads (David Holt/Downfield), I can appreciate your success. My lad was largely a straight-baiting effort as well except that when I started to tire of him I tried to run him off by demanding things from him. Surprisingly, he completed the Moneygram Security Forms. Then I tried to get him to travel and get him on webcam but he wouldn't do it. So I got a sandtimer despite my efforts to get the lad to ditch me. We are still dancing. I keep promising money and he keeps telling me to hurry. Laughing

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

whajushappen wrote:
Maybe it is time to have Your character Die and be replaced by a new and Improved Character...

that's what my Sand Timer character did when I got tired of the bait! It worked like a treat.... especially when it turned out the character was not really dead but only had his account stolen by his greedy brother who wanted in on the deal.

The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@firehouse5

I'll give some details of the bait soon. I'm at work right now and don't have much time to get into it. I will admit that I used some stall tactics such as my character being in and out of the hospital. Also, he's a business man who owns his own film studio. At one time, my character was in negotiations with Universal Studios as they wanted to buy my small, local film studio.

Also, when the bait started to sour and the lads started to get impatient, I changed my script a little to make my character more desperate for the money. Universal broke the deal and his studio started going under. He now needs money really badly to save his studio and to not lose his house. That's pretty much where I'm at right now. Again, I'll post more details when I get more time.

firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Establishing your character has poor health is such a great way to prolong a bait. Also a very useful way of reminding just how nasty these scammers are

Quote:
I am glad you have been release from hospital now get your self to the bank and send the funds

spot

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on the egg timer - The Lad must be hardboiled by now!

GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations! My most recent bait is my longest and is now 4 months - a year seems like miles away. The bait's getting a bit stale though but now I'm motivated to get it back on track Very Happy

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the sandtimer Very Happy

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic