SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

U.S news reporting Bin Laden DEAD

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We all love you too, Bart!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some justice for my friend, Ken.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Lou Knee Dude
Pisses Everybody Off

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...Then the only concrete proof gets dumped over into the drink?

You can bet money that there are thousands of photos of every inch of his body as well as full-body x-rays and cat scans. Not to mention plenty of DNA samples and his fingers in a jar of formaldehyde.

NOTE THAT: THIS COMPANY HAS AN AFFILIATE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE IVORY COAST EMBASSY IN WASHINGTON D.C WHICH CAN BE USE IN CHARGING YOU TO COURT. (Magnet Security Company)

...the enter family of gomer boyz know your movement u cant run if you do sheek i will kill you...let me see how u work and send me a copy of the email you send to the maga i give you 10 mints to do that if not you chop the last dollar Shocked (M4NH0R G0MER)
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lou Knee Dude wrote:
Quote:
His body was buried at sea seems awful convenient to me. I will have my tin foil hat fitted today but I hope it's true.

A really smart move IMO. And, you can be sure it wasn't something they thought up at the last minute. It's not an original move--the Israelis did that with Adolph Eichmann. No martyrs' shrine, no emotional funeral to whip up the masses (like with Khomeini.)

Sunnis don't build shrines. If he had died in KSA, he would have been buried in an unmarked grave in the desert.

Many people (including Arabs) would have wanted to see him on trial no matter how much it would have cost.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What remained of Hitler was got rid of so as not to provide a focal point for sympathisers. (I saw a documenatry where they found what was thought to be part of his skull in Magdeberg. In a filing cabinet.

Already there is a fuss about OBL's sea burial being a breach of Sharia Law. LINK Well go and hire a trawler then, good luck with that. I don't remember AQ being particularly sensitive about the bodies of beheaded hostages etc.

You have to wonder about the state having no idea that he was living next to one of their military academies. I wonder if he got junk mail targeted at the over 50's, like I do.

We are in territories we don't normally explore on Eater, but seeing as who the OP was.... Smile

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's no way he would have chosen to live there unless he knew he was safe.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Really,if he were not dead you would think AQ would have released a statement of some sort refuting it.Possibly even tape from Osama himself,laughing about how ineffective we are.I think the silence speaks volumes.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We are in territories we don't normally explore on Eater, but seeing as who the OP was....

We've all managed to behave so far. Razz

Talking to different people adds a different spin to the story: I was amazed that such simple facts (OBL shot dead) could result in so much speculation and differing opinion as to what actually happened - we have a fondness for dramatic flair. Even now, the official account is changing:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/03/osama-bin-laden-us-changes-story

I would be very interested to see a video/pictures of this evil bastard's corpse (from a purely objective and non-sadistic point of view).

Cougar wrote:
All that's happened is the public figurehead has been removed

I don't think the significance of this can be underestimed. He was a symbol for a very long time of an organisation which lead to the deaths of many thousands of innocent people - his picture on the 11 o'clock news was enough to chill one to the bone, and his face represents the face of evil, if you'll forgive the childish analogy.

Although I've not been directly affected by the 'work' of Bin Laden, I get a certain satisfaction in knowing he's at the bottom of the ocean - his image will haunt no longer, and his propaganda won't have the same effect.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ This is true Craig, I agree with you that it is a relief for anyone in their right mind - it needed to happen. I just don't think it'll have that much of an impact on the day-to-day operations of his 'organisation'. But then I've always been a cynical bitch. Rolling Eyes Wink

It's much more a 'positive' for us than it is a 'negative' for them. But anything that hurts them, however small, can only be good.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a link for some real insight on his compound:

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=9294138184493326603&q=bin+laden+compound&hl=en&dtab=2&sll=33.991175,72.967809&sspn=0.427296,0.659096&ie=UTF8&ll=34.499766,72.890167&spn=0,0&t=h&z=10>

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One thing I and others have noted is a distinct "pissed" position of not only Pakistan but a large group of AQ leaders and what not. They are fired up and would be the first to out the "apostate" Obama (remember to them he is and always will be Muslim from his early childhood).

Just read someone burned a U.S. flag in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. That was really a dumb thing to do so far in 'neck country... Rolling Eyes

Things aren't even interesting yet. Then again AQ does know how to take their time. It's one of their hallmarks.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Lou Knee Dude
Pisses Everybody Off

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree Craig. The only salient fact from my point of view is that OBL was killed. Every high-profile, breaking news story gets distorted in early reporting, when the demand for information exceeds the supply. Certain points get exaggerated (or minimized) or just made up. But, the important thing is that Osama was brought to justice (rather, justice was brought to Osama.) In my mind, justice is an end to itself. Whether or not killing Osama has any downstream effect on AQ is beside the point.

I've seen the talking heads asking administration officials if there was really any thought of capturing OBL alive. Of course there wasn't, and of course, they're not going to admit it. This was a very risky mission. A live capture would not have been successful until OBL was safely extracted from Pakistan. A kill mission would be successful the instant a bullet hit OBL's head--no matter if the mission fell apart after that. The moment one of those SEALS saw OBL, he had the opportunity to make the raid a success, and he took that opportunity.

Did this make the world a safer place? I doubt it, but, again, that's not the point.

As you might guess, I'm not a big fan of Barack Obama, but I have to take my hat off to him for approving this mission.

(This is last post on this topic Smile Back to baiting now Very Happy )

NOTE THAT: THIS COMPANY HAS AN AFFILIATE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE IVORY COAST EMBASSY IN WASHINGTON D.C WHICH CAN BE USE IN CHARGING YOU TO COURT. (Magnet Security Company)

...the enter family of gomer boyz know your movement u cant run if you do sheek i will kill you...let me see how u work and send me a copy of the email you send to the maga i give you 10 mints to do that if not you chop the last dollar Shocked (M4NH0R G0MER)
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:

We are in territories we don't normally explore on Eater, but seeing as who the OP was.... Smile

. . . . . . . . . . . . . Mr. Green

BANG
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still waiting for the photo proof, but any doubters have his last facebook entry as evidence until then.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fox news being fox news:

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol, is that real? Keeping the confusion alive....

Loving the Pakistani righteous indignation that noone told them about going for OBL, because they weren't to be trusted with the information. What's the betting he would have just nipped to the shops for a pint of milk when the Navy Seals got there?

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's Fox news, dare you doubt?
http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/05/02/fox-news-msnbc-obama-bin-laden-dead/
*edit Funnier moving pictures version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNhZ7a0acUk

Laughing They're the RL onion news

"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The US govt is now saying that he was unarmed.

My conspiracy theorist head would say that they took him alive.
He'd be a wealth of intelligence information in an interrogation room.

beating

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK. I admit it.

I just wanted to use that smiley.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The consipracy theorists must be wearing out keyboards all over the world.
I think the only variation I haven't heard for far is they are looking for a white car seen speeding out of a tunnel away from the scene

Mind you there's new guy working down the chip shop ...
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boris That blip by a FOX news station was a local Fox station (fox40.com) in Sacramento CA, not the Big FOX News Channel out of New York. Our local Fox station makes errors all the time - can't find good proof readers I guess.

Read the following this morning:

Quote:
Osama bin Laden had cash totaling 500 Euros and two telephone numbers sewn into his clothing when he was killed -- sure signs that he was prepared to flee his compound at a moment's notice -- top U.S. intelligence officials told members of Congress at a classified briefing in the Capitol Monday.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
He'd be a wealth of intelligence information in an interrogation room.

That is one reason why many people think killing him was not such a great idea. Plus that he didn't suffer long. The American President may want to practice the highest form of earthly justice ("an eye for an eye") but a trial would have have granted much more humiliation.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once he was fully awakened, the full realization had to have set in that he had been outsmarted. Since he probably thought such a thing to be impossible, the grinding of the psychological gears must have been monumental.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^But it lasted a short moment only. They could have killed him later but they didn't want to.

Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not just their local news channels, they must have a small budget or lots of family jobs:

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic