SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lads can dig!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lohotronich
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, that's right. They can dig pretty nice pits. For sure they will require pretty tight guidance from you, but that's your job.

Let's start from the beginning. One day I thought if lads can do something more useful, than sending meaningless letters. After all they are strong young males, why couldn't they work outside?

At that day I have received a loan offer from a respectful Nigerian company and decided to go off-script.

Enjoy the reading!
http://magha.s156.eatj.com/[email protected]

FOOL YOU WILL DIE POOR A MAN.I AM OKAY AND COMFORTABLE WERE I AM NOW ENJOYING MY MONEY WITH MY LOVELY PARTNER. (Ms R0se J0nes)
You must be idiot and very stupid am not interested on your registry again dont send the money anymore (K0f1 G0dw1n)
Мay God bless you for being so honest with us. (B@n R1chards)
Mahboodah
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in tears! That is so heeeeeeeeeelarious!
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's some pretty good stuff, and I like the pretty smooth end too he doesn't seem any wiser. Laughing

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
grumpy_unbroken
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think exercise is very beneficial for all. Very Happy
BlackAndWhiteKeys
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm soooo laughing right now... you've been really creative! Thanks for the fun, I think I can learn a lot from that one Very Happy
michibait
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Really enjoyed this one. Just shows what a little imagination can do.
I can't help but chuckle thinking about the owner of the property, likely innocent in this scam attempt, scratching his head wondering about all the holes!
Yoruba
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What does it mean, "fake from Magha.."? Are the pics not real?
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's a non-literal use of the way we typically mark scammer documents on this site. For example if a scammer sends a photoshopped passport, we put "FAKE" over it in big letters so some other scammer cannot make a copy from eater and use it.

I think the same logic is being used here, although it's photoshopped "fake" even though presumably the photos are real. That way some other scammer will not be able to use the photos as his own? Of course the OP is the only one who knows for sure.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Lohotronich
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yoruba, firehouse5 gave right explanation.
I'd like to add that the site from a link above is much more than just an auto-publishing tool.
The site does categorizing parsing and publishing of every mail from lads automatically on its arrival. I can be travelling between Abuja and Accra with very little access to the net but you will see the most recent appeals and offers.
Moreover, registered users can answer to lad exactly from the site. They post a message like they do in this forum. The message is being sent to lad as a mail from our alter ego. No need to register your own mail, publish it in guestbooks, just get right to business.
Currently we have several active authors living in different continents, so Mr. Zh0r1ck works at 24/7 mode 365 days a year. Every lad gets his response. right on time.
If anyone considers joining the success, please let me know,

FOOL YOU WILL DIE POOR A MAN.I AM OKAY AND COMFORTABLE WERE I AM NOW ENJOYING MY MONEY WITH MY LOVELY PARTNER. (Ms R0se J0nes)
You must be idiot and very stupid am not interested on your registry again dont send the money anymore (K0f1 G0dw1n)
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice work indeed. I approve.

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice bait and I love the fact you were building a multi million dollar building on a $3800 plot of land. Laughing

In the site I'm interested as to how it works. I've never been good at publishing my baits because I always wait until the end to think about it. So you email the lads directly through the site so it keeps a record of it? I'm assuming the emails they send you do the same. The format is nice very easy to read.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Lohotronich
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bravo95 wrote:
Very nice bait and I love the fact you were building a multi million dollar building on a $3800 plot of land. Laughing

In the site I'm interested as to how it works. I've never been good at publishing my baits because I always wait until the end to think about it. So you email the lads directly through the site so it keeps a record of it? I'm assuming the emails they send you do the same. The format is nice very easy to read.

You're right, baits publishing is normally exhausting and quite boring. That's why I created the site. Registered scambaiter can simply select the conversation he likes and add his message to the end of it. Exactly like they do in this forum. The message will be published there immediately and also will be sent to the lad as a mail from my beloved alter ego mailbox. Once reply from lad arrives it is being added to the right conversation automatically, so if you check the site now, you might see messages I have never seen. Currently there are several scambaiters on that site from different regions, so our alter ego works in 24/7 mode and hardly needs a time to go to the bathroom.

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So several baiters replying to the same lad? That sounds like fun and mass confusion for the lad!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
paulmcchuall
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

brilliant, a pic of him standing in the hole would have been priceless
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic