SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait enjoy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
danielworld
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi thanks for this. I think God has listened to my prayers.

Roberto Tejerina S.Gerente ComercialIntercos PerúCel 978472572RPM #0251551Ofic 422-6939

ROBERTO Y Dale U
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION(E.F.C.C) N0. 15A AWOLOWO ROAD, IKOYILAGOS-NIGERIA.WEST-AFRICA.TELEPHONE:+2348124106687DIRECT EMAIL:[email protected] Dear Sir / Madam,FRAUD PREVENTION / FINAL PAYMENT NOTICEFirstly we introduce this commission, Economic & Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), we fight cyber crime, Internet fraud, scams and money laundering in Africa, America and London (United Kingdom) Our commission has been in existence since 2004 and our duty is to stop Internet Fraud. We have over 7,500 of them in our jails around Africa, China, Malaysia and UK and we are still looking for these internet fraudsters and we are aware that a lot of foreigners have been deceived and huge amount of money has also been lost to this fraudsters after promising you percentages in their letters for you to help them move funds and they will end up demanding money from you and in return you will get nothing.The Leaders of the African and International Crime fighters has come together to inform the world what is going on now and we have recovered over $422 Million Dollars (Four Hundred and Twenty two Million Dollars) from the people we have apprehended. The reason we are writing you this letter is because your name was given to us by one of the fraudsters in our detention room after serious investigation and our aim is to refund all lost fund to its legitimate owner.The Government has approved a total sum of One Million Five Hundred Thousand United states Dollars (US$1,500,000.00) only as the compensation of the lost that you incurred as this was a smaller rate as some suffered more while others suffered less and the idea is to restore you back to the position that you would have been if not that you were defrauded.In addition to this, your payment of One Million Five Hundred Thousand United states Dollars (US$1,500,000.00) only will be paid to you in the next few days through the International confirmable Draft / ATM CARD which will be issued in your favor?.Also for safe security purposes, you are required to pay for the Courier delivery of your package (ATM CARD) to your destination, in other for the receipt of payment to be registered as proof of the collection of your ATM CARD which cost only $285 Us Dollars so that the card can be activated and delivery to commence to your doorstep within 24 hours.All that you have to do right now is to contact the undersigned-CITI BANK NIGERIA PLCOFFICE ADDRESS: 3 Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island,Lagos-Nigeria.CONTACT PERSON: mr.Mark Roy.TELEPHONE:+234-812-410-6687EMAIL:[email protected] furnish him with the following data of yours immediately as we intend finalizing this payment in few days time.Your Name:Your Home address:Your Direct Mobile Number:Occupation:Age:Sex:RegardsMrs. Farida WaziriEFCC Executive Chairman
danielworld
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OH my good lord you have listened to my prayers!
Thank you very much for this.
There's no problem with the sendinf of the money. I even think that it's a very little amount for such a generous thing. So I'm gonna send 500 dollars instead. I only have a question, how did you find me?

ROBERTO Y Dale U

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 15:28:49 -0700
Subject: ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION(E.F.C.C)
To: [email protected]

FROM THE DESK OF MRS.FARIDA WAZIRI
ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION(E.F.C.C
CELL PHONE: 234-812-410-6687

Attn: Roberto Emilio:

This is to acknowledge the receipt of the order from the ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION(E.F.C.C) IN CONJUNCTION WITH FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION(F.B.I) in respect with the provision act of decree 114 of the 1999 constitution; I am directed to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations is correct. Therefore, we are happy to inform you that arrangements have been concluded to effect your payment as soon as possible and in our bid to transparency.

Once again I am Mrs.Farida Waziri working together with the representative at the ATM PAYMENT CENTER, (SKYE BANK NIGERIA P L C) and I have been appointed to anticipate your message as this office has been assigned to handle the payment of your compensation funds. Which we have already commenced full payment verifications into your file prior to the installation approval of a total sum of One Million Five Hundred Thousand United states Dollars (US$1,500,000.00) only as the compensation of the lost that you incurred to restore you back to the position that you would have been if not that you were defrauded.,

It is my pleasure to inform you that ATM Card Number; 4506-8675-2345-9245 has been approved in your favor. Your Personal Identification Number is 2900. The ATM Card Value is One Million Five Hundred Thousand United states Dollars (US$1,500,000.00) Only. You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $20,000.00 USD is permitted on withdrawal per Day and we are duly Inter Switch and you can make withdrawal in any Inter Switch location and ATM Center of your choice.

Find below our delivery arrangement which has been established to so as to deliver your Package (ATM CARD) to your door step..

1)FEDEX

Cost of delivery
Mailing: US$100
Vat: US$100
Insurance: US$85
Total: $285 USD

I believe that you have already being informed that you are required to pay for the courier delivery of your package(ATM CARD) to your destination, in other for the receipt of payment to be registered as proof of the collection of your ATM CARD. However you are been required to make the payment of $285.00 USD available to this office using Western union money transfer or Money gram with the protocol officer’s information as stated below:

Remittance for the Courier/Delivery fee should be made via Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram to our account office below.

Account officer name: Oghenede Samson
Receiver's Address: 3, Micheal Close, Iddo Lagos Nigeria.
Text Questions: In God
Answer:We Trust
Amount $285
Money Transfer Control Number or Reference Number:....................

Information needed after making the payment

Your transfer information should include:
Sender's name as used in transferring the fund: .............................. ........
Senders Address:...................... ...................
Mtcn:...........

You are also required to email a scanned copy of the transfer slip/receipt for documentation purpose.

As soon as payment is been confirmed we shall immediately dispatch your package and email you with the FEDEX tracking numbers so as for you to be able to track your package online and know when to be at home to receive it.

Please be informed that the ATM card and the pin would be enclosed in the envelope and you can make withdrawals from the moment you receive the package. As soon as payment is made do send an email with the 10-Digit MTCN numbers along with the Scan Copy slip of the payment so that we can proceed with dispatching of your package without wasting time.

Reconfirm your delivery destination to avoid wrong delivery:

Your Parcel is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before remittance. This means that the above insurance charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your parcel is shipped. This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the international gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD july 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect recipients and to avoid misappropriation of funds awaited.

NB: DO LET ME KNOW THAT YOU GOT THIS MAIL FOR RECORD PURPOSES ONLY.

I shall be earnestly expecting your swift response to this mail upon its receipt.

DISPATCHED THIS DAY AND FOR ENQUIRY, CALL 234-812-410-6687
Regards
sign

Mrs.Farida Waziri.

ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL,
CRIMES COMMISSION(E.F.C.C
TEL: 234-812-410-6687
danielworld
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now this is getting very weird. I thought I was writing to a lady, Mrs. Waziri Odegi. But now you say that you're a man of dignity.
Every thing I asked was how did you get my email address.

Yours

ROBERTO Y Dale U

Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 16:34:27 -0700
Subject: Re: ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION(E.F.C.C)

Complements,

I got your email and the content was well understood. I would like to say that I do appreciate the fact that you can confide in me and pour out your fears. But I must tell you that I have not put my hand in any scam , and this is real and legitimate, I know their are a lot of scams on the internet.
Yes it's true that the world is a global place that people would easily go and scam people most especially on the net because the internet is the easiest way to reach to people and making them believe that the transaction they are offering is real. Therefore I must say that you deemed it fit and did right for explaining all to me in details so that you won't misunderstand the whole issue.
I need you to know that I’m a man of dignity and keeps to my word. It's therefore an insult on my face and on me as a person for you to have thought that I belong to those imposters, though I saw your reasons. By the virtue of a man's word, you could tell who is geniue and not. Though have been involved in such like this does not mean that when you see a legit one you can't tell it's really. God our creator has different ways of restoring all our wasted years and this is the restoration that the lord has ordained for you.
Furthermore, I would want you to know that there is scam in the globe and i would advice you to be careful with the kind of emails you reply to so that you won't be a victim of circumstance anymore. It’s my duty to protect your interest and also advice you on legal matters on how to go about it. I promise you will be revived and regain all that you've ever dreamt of at the end. You must also know that you will be surprised that the delivery will be made to you as soon as you make the payment and at that point and level of success, you will live to remain greatful to me, I want you to have your mind rest and make a delivery choice and your consignment will get to you safely with any more problem.
Also I want you to know and believe that this is not and will never be a fake because i have to make it known to you that I’m an insider. I would make known to you that i have a good job that is paying me well than going around scamming people of their peanuts. For these reasons, i have my personality, my work and family to protect also i want you to know that good name is better than riches...
danielworld
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OH my God five over millions of emails selected from all over the world. This is amazing, this could only be a God's sign. Please send me again all the information about the payment I have to do. I guess now as time has passed, I have to pay a little bit more. No problem I was saving somme to buy a new wheel chair for my grandson but with the money your gonna give me I'm gonna be able to make him have an operation. Thanks God.

Yours.

ROBERTO Y Dale U

Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 02:34:01 -0700

Thank you very much for your email I want to make this clear to you,

There is this compensation that take place all over the word over tem years now, which five lucky email always selected all over the word, at the end of the raffle draw this year your email address was fine among the five.

There are too much scam now on the internet that is why the compensation head office have to handle over your funds to us.

What I want you to know is that Mrs. Waziri is the Head of the EFCC why I Mr. Mark Roy is the assistance to Mrs. Waziri, hope you understand why this funds is coming to you now.

Get back to me soon.

Regards,

Agent Mark Roy.
danielworld
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh please no, please give some time. It's difficult for me to go to the bank these days because my VMW is at the garage gettin fixed and my wife took the Mercedes to go on vacation with her friends.
You'll have news from me very soon.

Yours

ROBERTO Y Dale U

Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 05:13:47 -0700

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM PLEASE GET BACK TO ME NOW WITH THE PAYMENT BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND
danielworld
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Mr. Mark Roy. Today I tried to go walking to the nearest Western Union Office. I think you are aware that I am an 80 year old man. So as far as I walked a couple of blocks, I started feeling a bad pain in my feet. So I just stopped walking and decided to pay a visit to my Doctor which happened to be on my way. He said that I should not try to walk too much since I have broken one of my legs in the past. So I just decided to walk back home. The good news is that I got a call from the garage and they said that my BMW is gonna be ready for Monday. The only problem is that I dont know when my wife is coming back with the Mercedes so she can take me to the garage and pick up my car. My wife should be coming back from her vacation within the next week as she is only 30 years old she would even be able to walk to the garage which would make her happy because she is very good friend with the owner of the garage.
I hope that you can still wait for me a little bit more.

Yours.

ROBERTO Y Dale U

Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 09:39:40 -0700

With all due respect to you sir I received the email you send to me please you have to look for a way to go to the western union and make the payment as soon as possible.

Regards,

Agent Mark Roy.
danielworld
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Mr. Roy I'm ready to go to the Western Union office but I'm still wondering if you made a mistake in your address. You wrote Micheal Close. I'm wonderin if instead of that I should write Michael Close. Write to me as soon as possible cause I'm ready to make the payment.

May God bless you!

ROBERTO Y Dale U

Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 09:39:40 -0700

With all due respect to you sir I received the email you send to me please you have to look for a way to go to the western union and make the payment as soon as possible.
danielworld
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mr. Mark Roy in the enclosed file, you're going to find all the information about your payment. I'm sending 500 US. as I'm very grateful to you for all your patience.
I hope the information about my name and address are well written this time. Because last time I did this, it seems that there was a mistake and I couldn't receive my money. Thanks again.
God Bless you.

ROBERTO Y Dale U

Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 03:09:57 -0700

Thank you have much for your email here is the real payment information you are to used in sending the payment to me.

Remittance for the Courier/Delivery fee should be made via Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram to our account office below.

Account officer name: Oghenede Samson
Receiver's Address: 3, Micheal Close, Iddo Lagos Nigeria.
Text Questions: In God
Answer:We Trust
Amount $285
Money Transfer Control Number or Reference Number:....................

Information needed after making the payment

Your transfer information should include:
Sender's name as used in transferring the fund: .............................. ........
Senders Address:...................... ...................
Mtcn:...........

You are also required to email a scanned copy of the transfer slip/receipt for documentation purpose.

Regards,

Agent Mark Roy.
danielworld
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did it yesterday don't you see the file enclosed with the information?

ROBERTO Y Dale U

Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 07:27:05 -0700

Go and send payment to me now am waiting?
danielworld
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my God I'm sorry. I think I forgot to enclose it.
Here it is.

ROBERTO Y Dale U

Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 08:28:29 +0100
Subject: ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION(E.F.C.C)..

i want you to write the MTCN out and send it to me with the name that you have used to end the money cause i did not see the file you said you have attached.

danielworld
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear sir, I'm so sorry. I realize now that the picture of the document is blur which means that my scanner is not working properly. I think it's because the other day my grand son was trying to make photocopies of his ass and broke it. I'm gonna have to ask my wife to go to her friend's owner to make a new scan of the doccument. She's gonna be very happy to go cause she likes to go there, it's the owner of the garage I told you about.

Yours

ROBERTO Y Dale U

Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 13:50:57 +0100
Subject: ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION(E.F.C.C).

Am waiting for the MTCN numbers and i am in the bank right now to cash the money so you have to do now is for you to write the MTCN numbers out and then you send the MTCN numbers and do not attach it again cause i can not see the numbers so be fast am waiting.
danielworld
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so sorry sir for all this problems. But in your email it was clearly stated that I should send you a scanned copy of the transfer slip which I'm trying to do. I don't want to make any mistake this time so that I can get my money also.
Thank you for your patience

ROBERTO Y Dale U

Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 17:06:21 +0100
Subject: ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION(E.F.C.C)..

kindly get back to me with the MTCN numbers so that the money can be picked up and so that i can leave the bank am getting tired in the bank send me the MTCN numbers so that every will go find.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
so that i can leave the bank am getting tired in the bank

What an impatient, rude and whiny lad! I think a few more trips to the bank and/or WU will straighten him out. Smile

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
danielworld
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry sir to tell you that I don't have the number with me now because I gave the slip to my wife so she could scan it. I'm waiting for her to come back with it. But she always takes her time when she goes there. I may sugest you that you should go to the nearest Western Union instead of the bank. Go with your ID doccuments so that they can pay you with out any other number.
ROBERTO Y Dale U

Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 17:48:07 +0100
Subject: Re: ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION(E.F.C.C)..

yes i know i told you to scan the copy of the slip for me but now i want you to send the MTCN numbers to my email so that i can have the money cause am still in the bank and am wasting time here in the bank.
you can have my word now and you will have your money also as soon as you have send the MTCN to my box now am waiting jsut do as i have say now.
danielworld
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes of course I think they will pay you cause there should be a deposit there in your name with my name on the sender. On the other hand I'm sorry to tell you that I've trying to call my wife on her cellphone but she's not answering. Now I'm getting worried about her.

ROBERTO Y Dale U

Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 18:31:19 +0100
Subject: Re: ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION(E.F.C.C)..

What are you talking about,if you really want to get your fund and you know you are serious about this you should call your wife now and ask her to tell you the MTCN numbers so that you can get it and then it it to me.
And how do you want me to go to any western union office with my document and you think they will pay me with me having the MTCN numbers?
If you really want to get your fund i will advise you to call your wife for the MTCN numbers now and that the only thing i want for now cause i do not want you to scan the slip again all i want now is for you to get the MTCN numbers and send it to me or else you will not get your fund.
danielworld
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear sir My wife just arrived from her friend's house. The problem is that she forgot her USB memory where she had the scan of the slip and the slip. I'm so sorry sir for all this inconvenients but I promise that I'll go my self tomorrow to bring the slip so that I'll be able to send it to you.

Yours
ROBERTO Y Dale U

Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 23:08:17 +0100
Subject: ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION(E.F.C.C),

Am still waiting for the MTCN numbers if you have really send the money.

They are not going to pay me,now i will have to wait for your wife to get back.And soon she get back i want you to get the MTCN from her and send it‎to me and do not worry yourself for scanning slip just send me onlythe MTCN.And i awaits to hear from you.
danielworld
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As you see I'm as serious as you are.

ROBERTO Y Dale U

> Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 05:26:44 +0100
> Subject: Re: ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION(E.F.C.C),
> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
>
> i can not believe this and it‎​ shows that you are not serious.
danielworld
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The slip is full of numbers and things that I don't understand. The scan is very clear just take a look at it and send me my ATM card.

ROBERTO Y Dale U

Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 12:08:50 +0100
Subject: Re: ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION(E.F.C.C),

If you really want to get your money send me the MTCN number and this is the last time i will ask for it .
And if not i will have to cancel the fund cause i only need the MTCN numbers from you since yesterday and i have not gotten it from you
so send me only the MTCN numbers.
danielworld
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just called the Western Union office. They say that here in Peru they always put an N but for international purposes it's a 9. They said they made a mistake. But the only thing you have to do is replace de N for a 9.
I'm waiting for my ATM card with the passcode inside of the envelope which is very clever.

ROBERTO Y Dale U

Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 12:34:31 +0100

yes the scan is very clear and i want to take a look at the numbers , it should only be numbers but there is am alphabet there so you have to correct and check the slip very well so that i can send your ATM card now.
and there is the numbers 11555100N1 take a look very well and see that all should be in numbers, so why the alphabet N, get this corrected and your ATM card will be sent to you today.
danielworld
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my god. I'm going right now to the Western Union office. I'm afraid something happened with the money. I'll write you back again when I'll be back from the office.

ROBERTO Y Dale U

Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 13:30:51 +0100

What is all this ? and the bank think am just trying to make a fraud cause i have been going to the bank since yesterday and pls let this stop.
I am just coming back from the bank now and the bank told me that they do not have any record with the details you have given to me even after replace the N with 9.
You have to call the western union office now and tell them to give the correct MTCN numbers or you ask them to resend the money so that you will give me the correct MTCN number, am waiting and these will be the last time i will be going to the bank

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 12:49 PM, mrs.waziri odegi <[email protected]> wrote:

ok let me call the western union now and i will get back to you
danielworld
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And when you are resending the money tell them not to use any letters that all should be in numbers only.
blip.block
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Oh my god. I'm going right now to the Western Union office. I'm afraid something happened with the money. I'll write you back again when I'll be back from the office.

Sounds like a dolla chop on the way Razz

Great baiting daniel

"now i know that you are not ready to get this loan bye and do not contact me again in your life"
"YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBER, JUST LISTEN AND BE WATCHING, BECAUSE ONE DAY, (ONE DAY) YOU ARE GOING TO HEAR PUUUUUUUUUUUU. SON OF A WHORE"
"I am very angry going to Τhe bank to fool myself... Await your respond..."

Click Me
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic