SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

It’s official, he’s stranded!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting a lad to safari to Chad is fantastic work. Leaving him hopelessly stredded with no way to go home is pure magic. Thumbs up May he live long and suffer! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
ulta
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

congrats on this great safari, hopefully you people convince him to travel further to a more secure location for the risky free money transfer, preferably in Cameroon. you can even book a suit for him in this lovely hotel http://www.hotel-akwa-palace.com/ Twisted Evil

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've heard, that a man will travel quite a ways for a TWAT.. Rolling Eyes

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ulta wrote:
congrats on this great safari, hopefully you people convince him to travel further to a more secure location for the risky free money transfer, preferably in Cameroon. you can even book a suit for him in this lovely hotel http://www.hotel-akwa-palace.com/ Twisted Evil

He has actually already been to Cameroon on this safari. He went via Cameroon on his way from Nigeria to Chad. I know this as he called Rev. Bob and Rev. Orens from a Cameroonian bumber after midnight at the beginning of this week. But today when i woke up i had 6 missed calls on my phone and one text message telling me to call. So i did.

And apparently he is willing to go now. He have had a sponsor getting money for him and he said he is set to go today arriving tomorrow. So hopefully he will not be stredded in N'Djamena for much longer but stredded in Abeche instead. An Improvement. If this goes by my plan he won't be there for long though, as he will be running out of Abeche with the fear of the devil in his heart.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/dpNsusNC/Conference_Call_10_44_AM_Satur.html

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please warn him to adhere to the travel warnings and " consider measures to mitigate exposure to violent crime........ including robbery and carjacking at gunpoint, kidnapping and attempted kidnapping, and murder."

Bon Voyage! Twisted Evil

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time for an update.

Me Subway1 and Bluthbanana made a call to the lad today. As he said he would be in Abeche today and we haven't heard from him we of course got worried. He as been using a lot of different Chad numbers so we ended up making a few wrong calls to people he had borrowed phones from. One of them did know about him and said he left for Abeche yesterday. Which at least is a kind of semi confirmation.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/zs6GJCza/Abeche1.html

Eventuality we did got hold of him. The first call was short and rather boring so i won't put that up. The second one was pure magic. According to the lad he is 3 hours away from Abeche and as he stated several times "not happy". Apparently he have had his luggage stolen from him and he doesn't speak neither Arabic or French. Bugger, sucks to be him right now.
When speaking to him he did sound truthful. I know lads lie and as Bluth pointed out lots and lots of lads on safari get their belongings stolen. Most lie of course but i am not sure about Stephen. He actually sounded broken on the phone in a way i have not heard since Cleatus went home from the Star Wars bait. And Cleatus was on his way home by then, this lad is still on route away from his home.

There was also a crazy woman yelling in Arabic in the background and according to Subway she was swearing at someone.

If you are fans of lad pain i advise you to listen to this call.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/b7PwQ8gc/Conference_Call_10_45_PM_Sunda.html

Globe Globe of Gluttony

Last edited by Dr Mike on Mon May 02, 2011 11:59 am; edited 3 times in total
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I am not happy again." jump_4_joy

Beautiful. Thumbs up

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He still whining about no money and stolen articles? HERESY!!! Have him consider the following.

Matthew 6:24-34 (KJV)
24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
sucks to be him right now.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

guy nawaaa for you oooh
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like some hash conditions there. Based on that call this lad has definitely seen better days!

Twisted Evil

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This upcoming day might very well prove to be the worst in his life. By 8 am i had 6 missed calls. to bad that the Rev. forgot to charge his batteries this important day. Also sent this to the lad.

Quote:
Hello Stephen. I am sorry hearing about your luggage. I will take care
of you and you will get your money. I assume that you have arrived in
Abeche now. Sadly my phones batteries ran out. They will have recharged
by lunch. But i attached a map for you here so you can see where i am. I
am going away for a short while meeting up with our Russian contractor.
So don't get here before after lunch as i will arrive home then. By
afternoon you will have new clothes and a ticket home in your hand as
well as the money. Below is the uploaded map.

Do not forget to reply to this message so that i know that you have read
it.

Rev. Bob

Globe Globe of Gluttony
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent job...looking forward to an update.

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Really funny Very Happy (for us!)

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update time.

As i told you i had 6 missed calls form 2 different number when i woke up. Turns out that was all i got from him today. I figured he was going to try to mail Rev. Bob when he came to Abeche. But he had other plans.

Me Sub and Jill tried to call him today. Jill was playing sister "something" from the TW*T's Accra branch. I did not want to call as Bob because i had plans to kill Rev Bob when he came to Abeche. We decided that a new voice was a good idea. Thank you Jill for helping us.

But we where unable to reach Stephen. So we figured he was on his way back or wandering the streets of Abeche like a beggar. Sadly enough the first turned out to be true.
We called the second number that i had missed calls from and that turned out to be one of Stephens "friends" in N'Djamena. He confirmed that the lad had gone to Abeche and that he now was on his way home as he had nowhere to stay there. Sadly for the lad he only arrived yesterday night and left less than 10 hours later, without checking his mail. What an idiot. So now i have to slap him a bit for not obeying my instructions. If he had done that he would have gotten his money. That is at least what i will tell him. One good thing about the phone call to the man in N'Djamena is that it did give us a fairly reliable source that the lad actually did travel to Abeche. He as an outsider confirmed the lads location to us and therefore i think that we can confirm that the lad actually did travel to Abeche. And another thing that points towards that is that he has been unreachable during the day. This is most likely because the reception in the desert between sucks big time.

So now we will try to salvage the bait and see what we can make him do. As we understood the man we called in N'Djamena was the lads sponsor as he told us he had loaned the lad money for the trip to Abeche, most likely because the lad promised him a reward. If the sponsor will loan the lad money to get him home again, we don't know. But he might.

Our main priority is to re establish contact with the lad and see if he is willing to go back to Abeche. However i think that it might prove hard to do that.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck guys Smile

There is a good chance that for coming home he´ll rely on someone to send him WU money...which means that he would check his emails. So he would also see yours.

Dr Mike wrote:
... not obeying ... instructions. If he had done that he would have gotten his money.

This should always work! Bad him!

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the call, thanks Jill!

http://www.4shared.com/audio/NGpo-Zd3/The_Sponsor_.html

As Mike mentioned, the lad has someone in N'Djamena who’s helping him. Guess the lad promised him a share of the money Mr. Green

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stephen is not happy, and the man who loaned him money won't be too happy either. Laughing Great job to all. Very Happy
The dejection in Stephen's voice was classic. Very Happy Thumbs up

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that was good fun. Sister *something* ?

I was Sister St Lucia (don't say it with a lisp)

great set up, boys Smile

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
blip.block
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am having too much fun reading this bait. You guys are awesome, really well done. I hope to someday follow in your footsteps.

clapping clapping clapping Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

"now i know that you are not ready to get this loan bye and do not contact me again in your life"
"YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBER, JUST LISTEN AND BE WATCHING, BECAUSE ONE DAY, (ONE DAY) YOU ARE GOING TO HEAR PUUUUUUUUUUUU. SON OF A WHORE"
"I am very angry going to Τhe bank to fool myself... Await your respond..."

Click Me
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry Jill, I couldn't remember her name and i was lazy to listen to the tape again.

Thanks you blip.block, even tough i understand that Subway have way more credit in this bait than i do. I only took over the last leg of the safari wich means i skipped the groundwork.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work! That is such a great place for a lad. Chad is so lovely, this time of the year...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love the "not happy again" call. What a bloody whiner. Did he think of learning French before he went there? Duh...

I must admit, he does sound a bit down, but tomorrow is another day!

Twisted Evil

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly the lad have now gone AWOL, i reached him a few days ago and talked to him for a few minutes. But sadly i ran out of credits os i got disconnected. He did however confirm still being in N'Djamena.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/dG-jXaUd/23566026891_04_15_PM_Wednesday.html

Perhaps not the most exciting call but he did call us fake. I have no idea why the lad snapped so quickly. Most likely he is back in Lagos now licking his wounds but he won't return my calls so i do not know for sure.

When it comes to the safari itself it is certain that the lad made it to Chad as there have been tons of calls from Chadian numbers. No IP trace though as he wasn't that keen on mailing us. So Subways safari from Lagos to Chad is pretty much confirmed. Mine however is less confirmed. I was in charge of the N'Djamena - Abeche leg which is not an international safari so phone numbers won't help. But absolutely everything points to that he actually did make the safari to Abeche.

The strongest evidence is that we talked to a man he borrowed a phone and perhaps money from. This man was not someone the lad knew beforehand and i strongly believe that he had no reason whatsoever lying to me. And this man told us that he was on route to Abeche, consistent with the lads story.
Therefore i am going to claim a pith for the Chad part of this safari. If someone thinks that this is wrong and feels that the safari was to unconfirmed i am willing to reconsider my decision.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cracking Bait! Really enjoying this one!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stredded lad says:
Quote:
You people are not real.
Yeah, while he sits in N'D, and says he's in Nigeria. Nice stredding! When he finally gets home, he'll need to explain why he left Abeche after only a few hours, with no phone calls and no emails. What an impatient lad. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic