SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Where have all the hit lads gone?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I'm pissed....what pride and arrogance.! How in the hell does a cowshit and mud hut dwelling dog meat eating National Geographic barefoot retard like this guy get by in life? He shoots his own foot and borrows the gun to do it. A simple apology and he could have the $2000 rolling his way......well not really but he doesn't know that. Lets see how he like the Sword of Gideon Mennonites calling down some voodoo on his ingnorant ass....hell, this guy got me "off script"

My most recent and more than likely last exchange with the "HIT LAD"

Re: live
To:"jack" <[email protected]> [Add]
Date:Sat, 30 Apr 2011 6:20 AM (26 mins 33 secs ago)
View as text - Show originalShow full headerThe external images in this message have been disabled to prevent web bugs.
Click here to show the images.
Daniel

I shall respond to you initially in the King James version before passing judgement upon thee. Thou art beside thine self mine son. Art thou truly mad thy little fuck? Thou canst speak thusly with a man of the faith without suffering ramifications and fucking consequences. Thine own ass is now as the fucking grass of the fucking field and once cut by the lawnmower of cosmic fucking justice shall wither away in the noonday sun. You do not fucking speak to me in this manner you little cock sucking fuck. Know that you, not I, Right Reverend xxxxxx xxxx or the 3000 people praying against you have damned your eternal soul to hell and the fires thereof. It is merely a consequence of your own sinful actions and the fruit of a life of nefarious deeds. Ye shall reap what ye sow and as you requested, we are all praying for you right this minute Adam John in the UK in that we have invoked Obosh to kill your entire fucking family you father fucking peasant. We pray that you will roast in hell and in poverty you goat fucking son of perdition and that Ogun will kill you by casting you into the very fires of his forge you bastard son of Obosh. No one and I mean no one talks to me in the manner that you have. First you threaten to murder me, your spiritual mentor and father, yet the spirits said to me, "be still and forgive this fucker for he knoweth not what the fuck he's doing" but now the spirits tell me that not a fortnight shall pass before your name and your memory will all be erased. Go, Daniel/aka Adam John and suffer the fate that you brought upon yourself. Go and roast in hell and misery until the end of times where you will be called to give an account of your own sorry fucking life and how you fucked it up. You like to use the word fuck and threaten holy people then fuck you Daniel/aka Adam John. You were given a chance to repent but your stiff necked pride will not allow it. A simple apology and you would have your silly little $2000 and be on your own merry way but you could not, you stiff necked and prideful fuck of your generation. The blood of innocents and the 12 plagues of Egypt are now upon your children and their children and your childrens children and since you like the word fuck so much, in a word you all are fucked, fucked, fucked and fucked again. You have really fucked up in that you have provoked me to use the word fuck when I normally do not use a word that base and that foul in routine conversation you little insolent prideful stiff necked low IQ goiter necked fuck. To answer " oh, are you trying to play with me, you are now pissing me off, I don't want to apologize to anybody because I have not done that before, so I think you should think and know what you are doing before things will go out of hand," I shall answer that you have played and you are the root cause of this getting out of hand for as you can see those that be with me are far greater than thee and the little fucks that be with thee and for that we fear thee not thy little fuck. Now go and await the fires of judgement to come up thee. So it is written and so it shall be that before a time and time and a half have passed thou, thy ignorant mineral defecient mismatched shoe no tie having dollar store cotton brief wearing dirty pantie sniffing dog shit eating father fucking peasant son of a bus stop prostitute that fucks homeless men for cigarettes lazy fuck shall suffer for all eternity. Go and whilst thou art being eaten by worms remember that you brought this upon yourself and upon your family. You will be given exactly 12 hours to repent and provide an apology along with the $2000 you asked for or you are finished. We do not accept checks or credit cards and there is a Western Union office close to the church. The clock is ticking........"NOW" *DELETED*. Please provide us with the MTCN as soon as you have it and do make the transfer out to.

Father xxxxx xxxx
Wewahitchka, Florida
Question? What word?
Answer? Fuck
Amount: $2000

We shall meet on the morrow at the tabernacle and if we do not have $2000 and an apology from you, then I guess you are in a word.....fucked! Please have your widow contact us upon your passing so that I might render some counseling and grief relief to the dear lady as I apply the staff of life unto the depths of her velvet lined love tunnel. I was hoping to work this out between us but alas it appears to not be so.

Wishing you all the best.

Remain blessed.

The Right Reverend Father xxxxxx xxxxx, Phd, Theology
Sword of Gideon, Mennonite Assembly, Chipley, Synod
666 Highway 22, East
Wewahitchka, Florida, USA 32444

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 06:37 +0000, "jack " <[email protected]> wrote:
oh, are you trying to play with me, you are now pissing me off, I don't want to apologize to anybody because I have not done that before, so I think you should think and know what you are doing before things will go out of hand, Look, my advise is to keep away from what you are trying to do, do not let me change my mind, because it will not take me anything to change my mind,. Good day and let this be the last time you will tell me that rubbish

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh hell,I can't resist any longer.My vic with a criminal past is about to contact him.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two days ago, I sent him a panicked email. He never got back - swimming in money?

dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^he's emailed me twice this morning.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My wife received one yesterday (I kid you not!), so I put him in surplus.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^thanks for the heads-up. I think I'll bait that hitlad as well.

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

H'm-this one actually seems to read the initial mails back to him,and goes right off script.He has some real fun potential Twisted Evil

Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS

dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^He doesn't like it when you question his intelligence. So I keep doing it.

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tip.I usually bait hitlads as a former criminal who stole money from his boss.I don't want any of that "I will tell you who wants you dead" stuff,because I already know who it is.I let the lad know in no uncertain terms that he doesn't scare me,but it is easier to pay him off than deal with him.I can usually get very insulting about what an idiot the lad is,and how little a fool like him must work for.I had one almost begging me to stop calling him an idiot and other choice names.It can be a fine line to walk without the lad figuring out you don't take him seriously and dumping you.Fortunately,most hitlads seem to be as dumb as a box of rocks.

Jack the hitlad

dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I'm the same way Smile

Then I try to get the hitlad to work for me.

You are right--it's a fine line of how to insult with them and not getting dumped.

I'm gonna ask for his phone number so we can talk....

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Busty got into the game.
Quote:

Dear Jackass,

What is this stupid email of yours all about?
Nobody even knows where I am right now, and I have no enemies, anyway.

Kiss off, sucka,
Busty
-
Another poke needed after he didn't answer my first email...
-
Dear Jack,

Who put you up to this? Was it that bitch, Sally Jean?
She was always mad that I "took her man away from her."

Busty

Finally, the lad fires back.
Quote:
subject LIVE OR DIE

You will die just very soon, watch, hahhahahahahhahahah, hide, Foollllllllllllll
Sure sounds like Sally Jean to me. Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The other hitlad got his account deaded today.
I think I'll pile it on with this guy.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now Busty has her hooks into him. Smile
Quote:

jack Sun, May 1, 2011 at 9:07 AM
To: Busty

ohh, are you fooling me? do you think I am fool? hide your days are number
=

Die, Sally Jean?
Busty
Sun, May 1, 2011 at 9:22 AM
To: jack
Dear Jack Hoff or whatever you call yourself today,

You threatened me with death? Where are you, exactly? How am i going to die?
I know Sally Jean is behind this. How much is she paying you to try
and scare me?
What is her stupid plan, I'd like to know? She is not getting my
Frankie back no matter what she does or tries to do to me. Frankie
has heard of your emails Jack Splat, and Frankie can kick your ass
just like he did to Sally's bigmouth brother Agda when he came to
scare me into giving my Frankie back. I'm not going to hide from
Sally Jean or any pip squeak ghost of a man like you are. Sally Jean
still think that I owe her money, too, I bet for making her miserable
life more miserable. She always thought that a good life should be
brought to her on a silver platter and that she could treat anyone any
damn way she felt like and always get things done her way. Sally Jean
is an insufferable ass like you seem to be Mister Scaryass Bastard.
What is your silly game to make me give up my Frankie? Come on, tell
me.

I'm not afraid of you Jack. Tell me Sally's evil plan for getting to
me. Give me a laugh today, Mr. Jack, ok? This joke of telling me I
will die is not funny at all. And how can I possibly think you are
serious if you don't reveal her idiotic plan?

I'm waiting here naked, safe here in my little bed Big Man. hehehe

Busty
===
jack Sun, May 1, 2011 at 11:23 AM
To: Busty

heeeeeeeee, shut up, Do you think I am somebody who will come to you direct, Look I will take your life when you will not expect , I am a professional and I know why I have contacted you before, I think you are going to be better than my client, but you have proved your self that you are not, I always investigate before I could carry out any of my operation, because I will never have innocent life, but now you have proved that you are more bad than my client, what concerns me with Frankie, my job is to do what I have been paid for, Well if you will make some amendment, you can just get back to me and stop nagging on what your precious Frankie will not be able to when death comes to you, prove you self innocent and I will tell you what to do, idiot, You have seen me more than 5 times, If I want to have your live within five minute I will, but I just want to know maybe you are guilty of the allegation laid against you,
REGARD JACK N.
He better not touch my precious Frankie! Keep him out of this! Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Working on a Sunday.Unusual for a lad,he must be hungry.Pity that payday isn't quite as close as he thinks Twisted Evil

Jack the hitlad

JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, the gmail lad is already out of business....my guy though just sent an email with OK, Wait....I guess he is thinking if the voodoo curse is real or not so I borrowed one from this forum and put that right on him. I am asking for the two thousand that he demanded in order to be released from the curse.

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Pay and lets see what your offer will be, use money gram

I'm supposed to name my offer?What kind of a hitman is this?Lets see if he likes the $5 offer along with my insults about him not being serious.

Edit-just heard back from him,no sense of humor at all
Quote:
You such a stupid idiot, do you think you can talk to me anyhow you like? I will later take your life, this way you are taking it, Well I don't need to be nagging with you ok, Pay and lets see how it works, use the details I gave to you, fucking idiot. ccc

Edit-Ah,fresh sig material!
Quote:
Fuck off, and wait for your death, you fucking dog's eater, I will see this to the end, already, you are a fucking negativity to this world, go to hell after two puuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

What does two puuuuuuuuuuuuuu mean?

Jack the hitlad

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a new one
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1699623

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Busty got a bit incensed at Jack's last email.
Quote:
Dearest Suzie Creamcheese, aka Jack Sprat,

Just to let you know that I actually forgot about your threats, but now I am very curious to hear of the high crimes and misdemeanors that the bitch Sally Jean thinks I have committed against her or some other unknown person.
And how can I be more bad than that bitch, Sally Jean, anyway? She strangled her neighbor's dog after it shit on her driveway. Now what could be worser than that, I'm asking you? Please tell me what I am accused of doing.
I need to know, so that I can prove to you of my innocence.

What amendment are you talking about? I have not filled out any legal papers in quite some time.

You say that I have seen you more than five times? Who are you? Are you my crazy neighbor Bob, who beat a rabbit after he accused him of eating his flowers? What an idiot that guy is. Rabbits don't eat flowers. He's just a psycho mad rabbit killer and maybe a serial killer in the making. This is Bob, right?

Listen up, Bob! If you go near my yard again and dump your psychotically killed rabbits on my lawn again, so help me, I'll have you in a mental institution so fast, it will make your wife laugh with glee. And you stay away from my precious Frankie, or I'll send Guido after your ass. Take heed.

Now what did I supposedly do to that crazyass bitch, Sally Jean? Huh?

Warmest disregards,
Busty
Mad

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jack is still emailing, but what a wimpy reply! Smile
Quote:
Ok, this is not bob, we shall see who will be the winner Good day

Big Slaps from Busty. Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
Dearest Someone Who says He's Not Bob,

Ok, smarty pants. I can see that you really are not very serious about this, since you don't
give me any details about what crimes I've supposedly committed to someone. You aren't
answering any of my questions, in fact, so you must be some kind of nutcase loser teenager
or something. Are you that kid down the block, Ray, who is always skateboarding in front
of my driveway, and thinks it's funny to run himself in front of my car when I'm backing out?
I'll tell you, if he was my kid, I'd slap that smile off his face and ground him for the rest of
the year for pulling a stunt like that. I'd also burn his skateboard right in front of his eyes.
What the hell is wrong with that kid's parents, teaching him that it's ok to frighten the neighbors!?

Let's see who will be the winner? The winner of what? The Who The Fuck Are You TV Show?
Is this some kind of pilot episode of a new reality tv show?

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is, or just shut the hell up, and watch your tiny
male member between your legs shrivel up in front of your eyes. It is shrinking now, you know.
Go look.

Blatant disregards to Mystery Man Jack-offer,

Busty Razz

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="SlapHappy"]Jack is still emailing, but what a wimpy reply! Smile
Quote:
Ok, this is not bob, we shall see who will be the winner Good day

Big Slaps from Busty. Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
Dearest Someone Who says He's Not Bob,

Ok, smarty pants. I can see that you really are not very serious about this, since you don't
give me any details about what crimes I've supposedly committed to someone. You aren't
answering any of my questions, in fact, so you must be some kind of nutcase loser teenager
or something. Are you that kid down the block, Ray, who is always skateboarding in front
of my driveway, and thinks it's funny to run himself in front of my car when I'm backing out?
I'll tell you, if he was my kid, I'd slap that smile off his face and ground him for the rest of
the year for pulling a stunt like that. I'd also burn his skateboard right in front of his eyes.
What the hell is wrong with that kid's parents, teaching him that it's ok to frighten the neighbors!?

Let's see who will be the winner? The winner of what? The Who The Fuck Are You TV Show?
Is this some kind of pilot episode of a new reality tv show?

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is, or just shut the hell up, and watch your tiny
male member between your legs shrivel up in front of your eyes. It is shrinking now, you know.
Go look.

Blatant disregards to Mystery Man Jack-offer,

Busty Razz

Update. OOO, he has a popgun,
Quote:
Your days are number, foolllllllllllllllllllll, you are going to hear my gun's
noice, and don't ever mail me again until that day. Good luck.
Me so scared. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^You better say your prayers and be careful.

The dipshit dumped me a few days ago, but I've replied tonight with how I found my dog dead in the backyard and have asked if he did it.

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

subway 1 wrote:
Here is a new one
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1699623

Thanks, subway1.
It's been ages since poor Rose quivered before the threats of a hitlad.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Busty guessed at who the hitlad is again...
Quote:
Dearest Ray down the block with the little dick,

I don't know what you stand to gain from your pathetic efforts to scare me, Ray.
Wait till I show your Mommy what you have done, I will wait until tomorrow, because today is Mother's day. I certainly don't want to ruin her day telling her
how her small boy who thinks he's a big man is trying to scare me for some stupidass reason. You are a really sick little boy who needs to go see a psychiatrist, I think. Maybe I can convince her to take you to a shrink, to see what the heck is wrong with your brain, Ray. You definitely have a screw loose upstairs somewhere.

Your neighbor up the block,
Busty

Safari Issac to Chad
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Surprising me somewhat,this lad still has not dropped me.He really hates being insulted and called an idiot Twisted Evil
I'm not going to do it,but I don't think I've wanted to burn a lad this bad in a long time.

Jack the hitlad

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Busty had to poke him. He stopped for a day.
Quote:
subject What's wrong small boy?

Dearest Wacky Jacky,

Why didn't you answer me you flipped out loony goony bird?
Did Mommy find out what you are dong, and take away your internet
privileges? Awww, dat's twooo baad widdle dollyface baby boy. haha.
Ray, you always were one great big pain in the ass with a chip on your
shoulder. It's about time someone like your Mommy chopped you down
to size and made you cut out all of your bullshit threatening "I'm bigger
than you are and tougher than you" crap. Now, you have moved up to
the Bigtime of threatening people with guns?? That's downright criminal
of you Ray, and at your age, they can lock you up until you are 21,
that's 5 years, Ray Boy. That's where you belong. In a cage. Maybe forever.
You are a danger to yourself, and everyone else around you.

Go rot in a prison for psychotic criminals, Ray. I'm glad you will get
what's coming to you.

Your ex-neighbor,
Busty
Mad Wake up, asshole. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic