SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first successful

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
brain-damage
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first successful - lasted longer than couple letters
Quote:

Subject: PRIVATE /CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Sir/Ma,
My name is Ahmed Al-Bakr the son of Lt.Col Al-Bakr Hassan, special hired aid to the late President Sadam Hussein. During the crisis that led to his arrest he kept US$120,000.000 (One Hundred and Twenty Million United States Dollars) in my father's position for security and safe-keeping.
When my Father heard of his arrest / captured, he quickly concealed the US$120m in a Metallic Trunk Box and deposited it in a security and finance company in Netherlands and declared the contents as family precious effects to avoid any detection.
My father died last year as a result of injuries he sustained during the crisis, before his death he told me in confidence as his only son that he deposited the money in a Security and Finance Company in Netherlands and he handed all the related documents to me.
Now I am in a political asylum in Netherlands and I want the fund to be moved out from the security and finance company for an investment.
After going through your profiles in the internet list of people's name I decided to contact you for your expert advice and assistance to move the money to your country for an investment in the areas of business you may introduce to me because I am not a business man and I have not been into business before, the investment will be under your care.
It is imperatives that you come to Netherlands for us to see ourselves one on one and carry out this transaction without delay.
I want to let you know that you are entitled to 20% of the total fund for your assistance.
Visit this site: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm to read more about the problem in Iraq.
Please reply to my alternative email:[email protected]
Thanks and best regards,
Ahmed Al-Bakr.

To: [email protected]
Hello

How can I help You?

Juku Svensson

Looks like the letter that deskribes his plans has been accidentally deleted
Embarassed

Quote:
Subject: Expecting to hear from you.

Dear Juku Svensson,
How are you today,I hope you fine?
I am still expecting to hear from you regarding to my last mail.
Looking forward to hearing from you soonest.
Thand and best regards,
Ahmed.

Hello

I am sorry for letting You wait. I was guiding hunting-party in the forest (it is my job).
At the moment I am not sure, when I can come to Netherlands, my schedule is prety tight.

Juku Svensson

I did not have time to check my mailbox every day, so I needed good excuse to use.

Quote:
Subject: Looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

Dear Juku Svensson,
How are you today,I hope you are fine?
Please kindly get back to with your final decision.
I am still expecting to hear from you
Thand and best regards,
Ahmed.

Hello

I thought I allready answered.
Anyway I am fully agree.

Juku Svensson

Here was long (1,5 month) pause. I thought he has abandoned me.

Quote:
Subject: I am happy to read from you again.

Dear Juku Svensson,

Sir, I received your mail and I am happy to read from you again.
Sorry for the late response because I was very sick that is why you have not heard from me..
I quite understand that you are having a tight schedule, Sir; I trust you believing that you can protect my interest.
I really need your assistance to help me secure the fund from the security and finance company and also help me to come over to your country for the disbursement of the fund and investment in the areas of business you may introduce to me.
Please sir I am sorry for any inconvenience that it may cause you to come to Netherlands I am counting on your good effort to help me out from my present predicament.
Please sir kindly gives me your private telephone number to call you for more discussion.
Thanks and May God bless you.
Al-bakr Ahmed

To: "ahmed albakr" <[email protected]>
Hello

Unfortunately I do not have telephone.
My only communication is via e-mail.

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I received your mail and I must say thank you, I am very happy to read from you all the contents are well noted.

How are you today with your family, I hope all is well?

Sir Since there is no means to reach you on phone, when do you think that will be possible for you to come to Netherlands for us to see one and carry out the transaction?

Another thing I am suggesting is to give you the contact of the security and finance company for you to communicate with them.

I am sending to you the copies of the Agreement and Deposit certificate made between my late father and Security Company for your perusal through my gmail.com address.

Thanks may God bless you.
Ahmed

Quote:
Dear Sir,
The attachement is the deposit certificate for your perusal.
please confirm to me as soon as you have received this mail.
Thanks,
Al-bakr Ahmed
View the attached document

Quote:
Dear Sir,
View the attached document it is the Agreement.

Quote:
Dear Juku Svensson,
Sir,
How are you today,I hope all is with you?
I want to know if have received the document I sent to you.
If you received it please try to reconfirm the receipt.
Thand and best regards,
Al-bakr Ahmed.

Hello

I recieved the Agreement.
Do I need to sign it?

My finance company is Swedbank.
All contacts (I am not sure whom exatly you must contact) are available in their webpage:
http://www.swedbank.se

Because the summer is beatiful, my guiding schedule is wery tight. At present stage I have enough free time to come to Netherlands in october.

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Dear Juku Svensson
Sir,
Thank you immensely for your response, I don’t need to contact your finance company.
I trust you fully believing that you will not betray me as soon as the fund gets into your care.
Please sir, you are not signing that document I sent to you, I will send to you the one you are going to sign as soon as it is ready.
I will get back to you before the week runs off.
Thanks and remain blessed,
Al-bakr Ahmed.

Quote:
Dear Juku Svensson,
Sir,
How are you today, I hope all is with you?
Please I want you to send the following information to enable me draft the Agreement between me and you: Your full Name and address.
Sir I will also appreciate it if you can send to me a copy of your photograph to know you.
I am looking forward to receive the following information.
Thanks and God bless you.
Al-bakr Ahmed

Quote:
Dear Juku Svensson,
Sir,
I have made a contact to the Security and finance company immediate after I sent you an email and I was told that the consignment is at their international Head quarter at Madrid Spain and also the name of the company has been change to INTERSWITCH SECURITY .& FINANCE COMPANY and I was given their contact information..
Sir, Therefore I will like you to contact the office and discuss with them on the possibility of releasing the consignment to you without you coming to their office in Madrid Spain .
This is the contact information:
Company Name: INTERSWITCH SECURITY. & FINANCE COMPANY
Contact person:Mr.Edward Ansah.
Email:[email protected]
Tel: 0034603148739
Please try to contact them today or tomorrow and get back to me
Al-bakr Ahmed

Quote:
Dear Juku Svensson,
Sir,
How are you today with your family? i hope you all are fine.
I want to know if you have the last mail I sent to you on the 19th of July 2010.
If you have received the mail please sir kindly get back to me.
I am looking forward to hear from you soonest,
Yours,
Albakr Ahmed

Hello

I have been asked to contact you to discuss of possibility of releasing the consignment to me without coming to your office.

Juku Svensson

Hello

My full name is Juku Svensson
Address is Rasmusson farmyard, Gnesta municipality, Södermanland county, Sweden.
I will add my photo to this mail.
Just before this mail I sended mail to make contact with INTERSWITCH SECURITY .& FINANCE COMPANY, as you requested.

Juku Svensson

I typed to Google search "camo coverall" and take first photo I liked, face shadowed by hat.

Quote:
From: Interswitch SecurityFinance Ltd <[email protected]>
INTERSWITCH SECURITY AND FINANCE COY.
280225 MADRID SPAIN
Office Of The Director of Operations (international operations)
Offshore payment office.
CFS Services/Reg. No. 133540
Phone:+34603148739

Dear Client,

RE: CLAIM ON YOUR CONSIGNMENT.
Sir, we thank you for your email and your communication with us. We comfortably send this consignment to your designated home address without any need of your coming to Spain.
What we need for this delivery is :

YOUR FULL NAME AS WRITTEN IN YOUR NATIONAL ID CARD..........
A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT/NATIONAL ID CARD
YOUR HOME OR RECIEVING ADDRESS
YOUR MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER
THE CLOSIEST AIRPORT TO YOUR RECIEVING ADDRESS

The delivery of this consignment to your house can be used in two ways:

1. We can send our diplomats to bring the consignment direct to your house address

2. We can post the consignment as a priority luggage to your house address using DHL or any other COURIER COMPANY.In this case, the airway bill number will be given to you to track the consignment using your internet network and also see when the consignment arrives in your country.

More so, these two modalities of sending this consignment to you will cost you money but the cost and prices varies, all depends on the way you chose to recieve this consignment.

Please, feel free to call me on my telephone number :+34603148739 for more directives or kindly indicate your choice for more clarification.

I am waiting for your reply.
Regards,
Edward Ansah
Interswitch

To: "Interswitch SecurityFinance Ltd" <[email protected]>
Hello

My full name is Juku Svensson
Address is: Rasmusson farmyard, Gnesta municipality, Södermanland county, Sweden.
Copy of my national ID card is added to mail.
[I "forget" to add it Smile]
I do not have telephone.
The closest airport is in Stockholm.

Juku Svensson

Quote:

280225 MADRID SPAIN
Offshore payment office.

Dear Client,

Thank you for your given and indicated address. Please, note that we did not recieve your sent identity information, kindly try and resend it again. Also we want you to indicate which of the two listed delivery services you may wish to accept so we can work out the cost and modalities and send to you for immediate commencement of the process of sending your consignment to you. Your identity is very important to avoid handing over your cargo to an imposter or wrong person.

The delivery of this consignment to your house can be used in two ways:

1. We can send our diplomats to bring the consignment direct to your house address

2. We can post the consignment as a priority luggage to your house address using DHL or any other COURIER COMPANY.In this case, the airway bill number will be given to you to track the consignment using your internet network and also see when the consignment arrives in your country.

More so, these two modalities of sending this consignment to you will cost you money but the cost and prices varies, all depends on the way you chose to recieve this consignment.

Please, feel free to call me on my telephone number :+34603148739 for more directives or kindly indicate your choice for more clarification.

Regards,
Edward Ansah
Interswitch

Hello

Which delivery method do you recommend as the safest?
Can you specify what identity information is missing?

Juku Svensson

Quote:
280225 MADRID SPAIN
Offshore payment office.

Dear Client,

Due to the priority contents if the consignment and its important to you, we advice you chose diplomatic delivery of the consignment to you, though it will cost you higher but it is the safest means of delivery. This is a means of sending one of our officially recorgnised diplomat with full diplomatic immuneity to make delivery of the fund to you in your house or any designated location of your choice. The term "diplomatic immuneity" means he can carry the consignment through and fro without any authority like customs or police searching through the contents to know what is in the cargo. Hence the cargo has diplomatic tag or baggage, it can pass through any airport in the world without going through x-ray nor computer scan.

The reason why this is better is because it will give you the opportunity to see whom you will ask about the contents of your consignment in case you open the cargo and find out that what he delivered to you is not complete or has been tampered. Also in a situation of lost or stolen contents, the diplomat will be held responsibility to refund or replace any missing item.

In the other hand, if we use DHL or FEDEX or any other COURIER company to make the delivery and you encounter lost, you will be compelled legal battle with the company and you know such legal battle will take you years and money to finance it.

More so, we have not recieved any means of personal identification from you. It is our rules and regulations to have our client personal identification before delivery of consignment is made because it is the only picture the diplomat will have to verify you as the owner of the consignment when the delivery will be made to you in your house.

You can send to us a clear photo page of your driving license or international passport copy.

Regards,
Edward Ansah
Interswitch Security and Finance

Quote:
Dear Mr.Juku Svensson,
Sir,
I received your mail with your picture; honestly I was very surprised when I saw your picture dressed in a Military uniform not a hunter as you told me previously.
Infact I was full of joy and happiness for associating with a dynamic young man of your caliber who is capable of protecting my interest.
Sir I will get back to you I am still waiting for the attorney to bring the draft agreement he made so that I can send a copy to you for your endorsement.
Thanks and Remain blessed,
Al-bakr Ahmed.

ello

Diplomatic delivery sounds good.

In Sweden (actually whole European Union) passports are not in everyday use.
I do not have passport, therefore I send picture of my ID-card.
[I made it myself Smile]

Juku Svensson

Hello

Actually military clothing is pretty good in wilderness.
Material is strong and easy to clean, the coverall suit has many pockets etc.
Of-course during hunting I also wear orange HI-VIS vest so that everyone could see me clearly and do not point hunting rifle toward me.
P.S I have not seen picture of You!

Juku Svensson

Quote:
280225 MADRID SPAIN
Offshore payment office.

Dear Client,

I have recieved your email and your attached EU identity card. The identity you sent is alright and well acceptable, it must not be a passport per say.

On monday, we shall commence the arrangement of your delivery of your fund to your house address.

This diplomatic delivery of the consignment to you will cost you the sum of 12,000 euros but out of the stated amount, you will be expected to pay 30% of this 12,000 euros upfront to cover up the flight and diplomatic yellow tag which will enable easy delivery of your cargo to your house.

However, upon the delivery of this consignment to you, all you need to do is to confirm the contents of the cargo are well intact and then you will pay the balance of 70% delivery cost to the diplomat and he leaves.

Kindly go to the western union office close to you and send the sum of three thousand and six hundred euros (3,600 euros) which is 30% of the sum of 12,000 euros in the name of :

Edward Ansah
Calle Astorga 34B,
28010 Madrid Spain
Amt: 3,600 euros

Regards,
Edward Ansah

Hello

I can not pay anything without official bill.

Juku Svensson

Quote:
280225 MADRID SPAIN
Offshore payment office.

Dear Client,

I thank you for your email respond to me and the contents of your email is not really very clear to me.

Kindly indicate to us the type of official reciept or notification you want from us before you can make the payment of the mobilisation fees of 3,600 euros part payment of your consignment delivery to your house address?

Do you need a proforma invoice?

Regards,
Edward Ansah

Hello

I want official bill.
Like the bill is always; how much, to whom, what for [etc] I pay for.
What kind of finance company are you???

Juku Svensson

Hello

There is something wery wrong with Interswitch SecurityFinance Ltd.
They seem to have no idea, what is bill.
I do not trust them!

Juku Svensson

Quote:
280225 MADRID SPAIN
Offshore payment office.

Attn: Juku Svensson

Dear Client,

Sorry sir, we do not normaly send this reciept to our customers. We only send it to them on request.

We shall send you a proforma invoice to this effect by tomorrow. Sorry for the delay and inconveniences.

Regards,
Edward Ansah

Quote:
280225 MADRID SPAIN
Offshore payment office.

Dear Client,

Find attached here in a copy of your proforma invoice. do kindly get back to me with all the needed payment details for us to commence delivery of the cargo to you.
Have a good and wonderful night

Regards,
Edward Ansah

Quote:
Dear Mr.Juku Svensson,
Sir,
See the attached document it is the partnership bond agreement prepared by the attorney.
The attorney said that you should go through the agreement carefully and sign your signature and send it back to enable him register the agreement with the court of justice.
Sir please I want to know if the security and finance have replied to your mail?
And also I am suggesting that you try to get a mobile to enable us have easy communication
I am looking forward to hearing from you soonest.
Al-bakr Ahmed

WTF?

Is this is a joke or bullshit?
Even first view makes me suspect fake document.
And closer look...

Phone: Stocholm airport ???
E-mail: Sweden ???

I send You correct data of myself and you can not even insert those correctly to your faked document.
What kind of moron you are?

Considering your untrustworthiness and lack of competence I cancel all business with Interswitch Security And Finance Company!

Juku Svensson

To: "Albakr Ahmed" <[email protected]>
Hello

About our Partnership Agreement I have question.
Who is Barrister Smith Adams? You have not mentioned him before. What is his part in our business.

But now bigger problem.
I have contacted Interswitch SecurityFinance Ltd, but just moment ago I canceled everything.
At first they wanted me to pay for service without showing bill (or proforma invoice).
After I asked it they sent me a faked document, filled with pointless bullshit.
I have no trust to them.

We must find some other finance company.

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Sir,
I received your mail; please kindly let me know what is wrong with them.
Thanks,
Ahmed

Quote:
280225 MADRID SPAIN
Offshore payment office.

Dear Client,

How do you wish to tell us the way to write the proforma invoice to you and could you tell us what made the proforma a fake document?

We are grossly disappointed with your attitude towards your replied email on your transaction here. It is very obvious and clear to us right now that you are upto some criminal activities with the cover of our company.

With this letter right now, i am giving you a period of 24 hours ultimatum to come up with your concluded interest to make your payment in order to send the consignment to you or we shall authorise the security to open the sent consignment which is right here with us to verify what you have in the consignment.

You must pray nothing increminating is not found here in your consignment. We already have your identity and all your email correspondence with us , if anything incriminating is found here in, we shall hand over the details to your local and EU Police and we shall make sure you are prosecuted and rotten in jail for your evil dealings.

Regards,
Edward Ansah

Hello

It looks like you have not get my last leter.
So I write it again:

At first they wanted me to pay for service without showing bill check.
After I asked it they sent me a faked document, filled with pointless bullshit.
I have no trust to them.

We must find some other finance company.

Juku Svensson

Sry for letting you wait. I was doing my real job in forest.

I agree.
Lets inform EU Police.

I am still sure, that the "proforma invoice" is bullshit.
Did you even read it before signing it?
Or you let your muff falsifier copy your signature?
Is it even your signature?

With full disrespect
Juku Svensson

Quote:
Sir,
I received your mail; please don’t let the financial involvement scare you away from helping me. Please let me know how much is the bill they gave to you and what is the bill for kindly explain to me? I want to know the reason for the bill.
We can not look for another finance company why because the consuignment has been with them for a very long time.
Thanks,
Al-bakr Ahmed

Hello

As I told you I do not trust them.
At first they wanted wanted me to pay for service without bill check or proforma invoice.
After I asked it they sent me a faked document, filled with bullshit.

I have written many bill checks to my customers, so I know well, how it must be written.
I assume, that you have also some experience, so I add their faked proforma invoice to this mail. See for yourself!

Furthermore.
Read the personal data part in that faked document, for example:
Phone: STOCKHOLM AIRPORT
Who ever faked it must be idiot!

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Dear Mr.Juku Svensson,
Sir,
I received your mail and all the contents are well understood. I have seen observation.
And I have contacted the office to make an enquiry myself but I was told that the document is not fake that is how it was prepared originally.
Please I want you to disregard that issue that fine a solution how you can help me to retrieve the consignment from the company.
Another thing I am thing of is that let it not be that they want to to seat on it.
Sir, I m sorry for any inconveniences that it might cause I am counting on your good effort for the successful of this transaction.
Please don’t abandoned me alone, all your expenses should be refunded to you accordingly as soon as you retrieved the consignment from the security and finance company including your telephone bills.
Please I want to talk to you on phone kindly give me a number to call you or you can buy a telephone for easy communication.
Looking forward to hear from you soonest.
Thanks,
Al-bakr Ahmed

Hello

Even if they send me a real document, then how to explain all the errors on it.
As I mentioned in my previous letter they filled line "Phone" with "Stockholm Airport".
Even my 2 year old kid knows that "Stockholm Airport" is not phone nr.
Those errors show huge lack of competence and they can not be trusted (especially dealing with big sum of money).
We must change the financial company.
I do not understand why you want to stick to them?

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Dear Mr.Juku Svensson,
Sir,
I received your mail and all the contents are well understood.
Honestly I agree with your point but the truth of the matter is that this consignment has been with the parent company which is the EURO SECURITY AND ASSETS for a long time,to me I will suggest that it is good if you can make a chance to travel to Spain in person to sort out things one on one with the company and also to know the kind of people we are dealing with.
Sir I still need to talk with you on phone to enable us finalise this issue on time and know the next line of action.
Al-bakr Ahmed

Quote:
Sir,
I received your mail and I noted your question.
Barr,Smith Adams is not our partner I just consulted him to prepare the agrement for me,I did not let him know the secret of the transaction that is confidentail between me and you.
Please I want you to go through the Agreement carefully and endorse it so that you send it back to enable the Attorney to go to the Court with to legalise the Agreement as a legal document by Law.
Sir I wish to talk to you on phone please kindly get a phone so that I can call you and talk to you one on one to enable us know the next step to take.
Thanks,
Al-bakr Ahmed

Hello

To travel Spain I have enough free days between hunting parties at middle of october.
But with lack of competence, I do not see anything to sort out with them. They may be friendly and nice people, but there is risk, that money goes missing, because they filled some document wrongly. Considering the sum of money we are dealing, I do not want take that risk.
I still think we must find another financial company.

I do not have any phone. But for direct communication Yahoo has Yahoo Messinger (something like MSN), that should be connected with my Yahoo e-mail. I have not tried it, so I do not know for sure how it works.
Would that be acceptable?

Juku Svensson.

Quote:
Dear Mr.Juku Svensson,
Sir,
I received your mail and I see reasons from what you are saying therefore let me make more enquiry from The Netherlands old officeand get back to you.
Thanks,
Al-bakr Ahmed

Hello

I am glad to hear that things are moving forvard.
Let me know if you have found trustworthy financial company.
I would love to start paperwork. There has been time wasted more than enough allready

Juku Svensson.

Almost 1 month pause.

Quote:
From: "THE TRANS GLOBAL COURIER SERVICES LTD" <[email protected]>
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR GENERAL,
THE TRANS GLOBAL SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY (UK) LIMITED
39, MOTCOMB STREET, BELGRAVIA
BELGRAVIA, SW1X 8XE
UNITED KINGDOM.
EMAIL : [email protected]

DEAR SIR,

YOUR CONSIGNMENT NUMBER XTH / 45KM / 6683 , REF : GXDTM3256.
THANK YOU FOR CONTRACTING US FOR THE HANDLING OF ALL FORMALITIES REGARDING THE INSURANCE COVER AND MOVEMENT OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO AUSTRALIA. I WILL BE GLAD TO GIVE YOU A QUALITATIVE SERVICE THAT WE ARE KNOWN FOR BUT WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING DETAILS CONFIRMED TO AVOID MISTAKES THAT MAY AFFECT THE TRANSACTION OR PLASMOLISE OUR GENUINE EFFORTS. THE PACKAGE IS ALREADY MOVED FROM SPAIN TO MY COMPANY HERE IN THE UK THROUGH MY STRONG CONNECTIONS AND CONTACTS. PLEASE CONFIRM THE NEEDED DETAILS BELOW AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN COME TO THE UK OR WE SEND IT DIRECTLY TO YOU IN AUSTRALIA?

YOUR FULL NAME
ADDRESS
DATE OF BIRTH
PLACE OF BIRTH
PROFESSION
NATIONALITY
CELLPHONE NUMBER
PASSPORT NUMBER / DATE OF ISSUE / EXPIRY DATE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION.

BEST WISHES,
SIR. PETER HASHLEY JONES.
MANAGING DIRECTOR AND CEO.
TRANS GLOBAL SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY LTD.
BELGRAVIA, SW1X 8XE
UNITED KINGDOM.
CELLPHONE : +44 7045 713485.
DIRECT FAX : +44 709 2871796.

At first it seemd like yet another scam, but...

Quote:
Dear Mr.Juku Svensson,

Sir,
How are you today with your family? I hope you all are fine.
I am sorry for the late response I was sick, meanwhile I have succeeded in getting the contact of the Director General of The Security and Finance Company, as follows are the information please contact him immediately so that he can help us out.
DR. JERRY WILLIAMS
CEO - TRANS GLOBAL SECURITY AND FINANCE CO. LLC
CHELSEA TOWER, SHEIKH ZAYED ROAD
DUBAI, UAE.
TEL + 971554482532

Hello

I was asked to contact with You.

Juku Svensson

Hello

I am glad to hear from You.
But I must warn You.
There is something very strange and suspicious going on in CEO - TRANS GLOBAL SECURITY AND FINANCE CO. LLC.

I got their letter couple days before your letter.
Their letter was nothing about our business. It was something strange story of sending weird package to Australia.

Furthermore.
They give their address to United Kingdom to city that actually exist in USA.

Juku Svensson

Quote:
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR GENERAL,
BELGRAVIA, SW1X 8XE
UNITED KINGDOM.
MR. JUKU SVENSSON.
DEAR SIR,

YOUR CONSIGNMENT NUMBER XTH / 45KM / 6683 , REF : GXDTM3256.
THANK YOU FOR CONTRACTING US FOR THE HANDLING OF ALL FORMALITIES REGARDING THE INSURANCE COVER AND MOVEMENT OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO AUSTRALIA. I WILL BE GLAD TO GIVE YOU A QUALITATIVE SERVICE THAT WE ARE KNOWN FOR BUT WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING DETAILS CONFIRMED TO AVOID MISTAKES THAT MAY AFFECT THE TRANSACTION OR PLASMOLISE OUR GENUINE EFFORTS. THE PACKAGE IS ALREADY MOVED FROM SPAIN TO MY COMPANY HERE IN THE UK THROUGH MY STRONG CONNECTIONS AND CONTACTS. PLEASE CONFIRM THE NEEDED DETAILS BELOW AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN COME TO THE UK OR WE SEND IT DIRECTLY TO YOU IN AUSTRALIA?

YOUR FULL NAME
ADDRESS
DATE OF BIRTH
PLACE OF BIRTH
PROFESSION
NATIONALITY
CELLPHONE NUMBER
PASSPORT NUMBER / DATE OF ISSUE / EXPIRY DATE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION.
BEST WISHES,
SIR. PETER HASHLEY JONES.
FOR : THE MANAGING DIRECTOR AND CEO.
BELGRAVIA, SW1X 8XE
UNITED KINGDOM.
CELLPHONE : +44 7045 713485.
DIRECT FAX : +44 709 2871796.

Quote:
From: Trans Global Security And Finance Co. Limited <[email protected]>

You did not write. What happened?

To: "Trans Global Security And Finance Co. Limited" <[email protected]>

I was advised to contact with you by Ahmed Albakr, to organize our business.
Instead of that business you send me some bullshit abut consignment to Australia.
Are you sloppy?
If you are sloppy, I am not going to risk losing money because of your mistakes.

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Dear Mr.Juku Svensson,
Sir,
I received your mail and all the contents are well noted, as for the TRANS GLOBAL SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY they are hundred percent genuine i make enquiries before i could get their contact and forwarded it to you, therefore i will advice you to proceed with them and always feed me back.
Meanwhile why I am still expecting the copy of the Partnership Agreement I sent to you for endorsement.
There is nothing bad about the address a city in America can be a street name in any part of country in the world.
looking forward to hearing from you soonest.
Ahmed

Quote:
From: "Trans Global Security And Finance Co. Limited" <[email protected]>
Are you normal? Was this mail mistakenly sent to me? Do we have to deal with people like you that have no good choice of words? Tell Ahmed to pay us for our services so far including the storage cost. I do not need to deal with any half baked human being. Nobody with good education can send that mail of yours to anybody. We do not have such people here in the UK. How much money have you that I will scam? Good bye.

Hello

I agree with the address, but the fact still is that they do not know anything about our business.
If I asked from them what package to Australia they are talking abut, they answered (I cope their exact answer):

"Are you normal? Was this mail mistakenly sent to me? Do we have to deal with people like you that have no good choice of words? Tell Ahmed to pay us for our services so far including the storage cost. I do not need to deal with any half baked human being. Nobody with good education can send that mail of yours to anybody. We do not have such people here in the UK. How much money have you that I will scam? Good bye."

What kind of respectful finance company uses that tone?

Juku Svensson

So far no more letters.
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent baiting!! clapping clapping

He went into troubles to produce a receipt per your request !!

Try to mark the documents with fake or used by scammers. This way, any passing by lad won’t be able to re-use them Very Happy

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
brain-damage
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It has been about a year from mr Ahmed´s first letter, so I think it is time to update this topic.

2 months after last email
Quote:

I still think you should contact Trans Global.

Thanks
Ahmed

Quote:

To: "Trans Global Security And Finance Co. Limited" <[email protected]
Hello

Looks like there was little misunderstanding.
The package is Ahmed Albakr´s privat thing, I had nothing to do with it.
Meanwhile I hope that our busines deal can continue (contakt Ahmad for details).
I also hope that you can treat your clients with better respect than your last mail!!!

Juku Svensson

another month of silence.

Quote:

Dear Sir,
Thanks for your reply and moreso the effort you have made so far.
Sir I want you to be serious over this claim if actually you want to
help me out from this my present predicament; I sent you a copy of the
agreement to sign and retune the copy to me up till today I have not
received it from you.
This is a serious issue and you would find out that you are dealing
with a serious mind if you could go through all my mail.
Please try to contact the Global Security today or Tomorrow to
finalize issues with them.
Well I am getting better from my illness, and I still expect your
little financial assistance but you didn’t mention any about it.
Please can you help me with US$500 or700 to enable get myself well teethed.
Thanks.
Ahmed.
NB.PLEASE ALWAYS WRITE ME THROUGH THIS MY EMAILL ADDRESS AT:
[email protected]

Quote:

Hello

The Global Security has not answered.
I suggest we change the financial organisation.

Juku Svensson

Quote:

DEAR SIR,

RE : YOUR CONSIGNMENT THAT WAS TRANSFERED FROM SPAIN TO THE UK.

YES WE HAD A LITTLE MISUNDERSTANDING BUT A CLIENT IS ALWAYS RIGHT. TO BE HONEST WITH YOU WE DO NOT KNOW MORE THAN WHAT I TOLD YOU THAT DAY. THAT WE HAVE THE BOX WITH US AND IT IS NOW TRANSFERED TO OUR DUBAI OFFICE SINCE WE DO NOT HAVE MUCH SPACE FOR IT HERE CONSIDERING THE DEMURRAGE. I AM WILLING TO HELP YOU IN WHICHEVER WAY YOU NEED MY ASSISTANCE.
THE DEMURRAGE COST SO FAR IS USD6,500
THE TRANSFER COST IS 8,600
TOTAL OUTSTANDING IS USD15,100

TO CONFIRM WITH OUR DUBAI OFFICE, YOU CAN CALL +971502271934 AND SPEAK WITH MR. BROWN COLLINS.

SORRY AGAIN IF WE HAD GOT YOU UPSET AND THANK YOU FOR CONTACTING US AGAIN. PLEASE CORRECT US WHEN WE ARE WRONG AND WE WILL APPRECIATE IT.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU BETTER.
BEST WISHES,
DR JERRY WILLIAMS

Quote:

Hello

I have no itention/reason to pay for Ahmed Albakr´s privat business. You must talk with himself.

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Dear Juku Svensson,
I received your mail and the suggestion is noted, that we should
change to another financial organization. There is no need for us to
change the Global Security, what you must do is to continue contacting
them until they answer you may be they are too busy.
Or you arrange yourself and come to Netherlands office it will us help
us to see ourselves one on one..
Meanwhile I still want to remained you about my request of financial
assistance from you and the copy of the Agreement
Ahmed.

Quote:
Hello

I finally recieved answere from Global Security, but they re still want me to pay for boxes, that I have nothing to do with.
What kind of financial problems do you have?
What copy of Agreement?

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Dear Mr.Juku Svensson,
I received your mail and I was very happy to read from you
that the Global Security has answered you.
May I know how much they want you to pay and the purpose of the payment?
I will like you to forward their mail to me so that I can go through it also.
Please don’t let the financial involvement scare you away; all your
expenses must be refunded to you accordingly as soon as you have
retrieved the treasure box from the finance and security company.
I noted your questions about the kind of financial problem I have and
also the Agreement.
Just a little money for my upkeep and treatment.
Thanks,
Ahmed.

He resend me an earlier email:
Quote:
Dear Mr.Juku Svensson,
Sir,
See the attached document it is the partnership bond agreement prepared by the attorney.
The attorney said that you should go through the agreement carefully and sign your signature and send it back to enable him register the agreement with the court of justice.
Sir please I want to know if the security and finance have replied to your mail?
And also I am suggesting that you try to get a mobile to enable us have easy communication
I am looking forward to hearing from you soonest.
Al-bakr Ahmed

Quote:
Hello

This is what Global Security wants (copy from their email):
THE DEMURRAGE COST SO FAR IS USD 6,500
THE TRANSFER COST IS 8,600
TOTAL OUTSTANDING IS USD 15,100

No explanation or purpose is given.

My printer is on the hands of technician for refilling with ink, so signing the agreement must wait for couple days.

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Dear Mr. Juku Svensson,
Sir,
I received your mail and I must say thank you for updating me with their request.
Honestly I was able to call the Trans Global Security and Finance Company on Thursday and I was told the same thing, therefore I believe you and I appreciate your good effort.
Sir, I don’t want us to over flog the issue, what they explained to me from my discussion with them is that they are demanding for the Demurrage cost of US$6500, Transfer cost of US$8600 which is Totally US$15,100 and the money must be paid to their office before they deliver the consignment and these charges covers none inspection from the custom cervices.
Sir I quite understand your feelings, spending such amount of money to a person you have never met in your life before.
Please don’t be discouraged from helping me, I am promising you that you will not regret your participation in this transaction.
Sir please I want you to pay them the money so that they can deliver the consignment to you without any delay, I promise that all your expenses must be refunded to you accordingly as soon as you receive the consigment please let me know so that I can Send to you the PIN CODE NUMBER OF THE KEY to open the Box.
I am very sorry for any inconveniences that it might cause you, I am counting on your good effort for the successful end of this transaction.
May the Almighty Allah Guide and protect you and your family as you help me out of this my present predicament.
Thanks and best regards,
Yours Al-bakr Ahmed.

Quote:
Hello

Mister Albakr Ahmed asked me to deal with the box for him.
What should I do?

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Dear sir,

Thank you for your email. We spoke with Mr. Al Bakr Ahmed and we have
told him same thing that we have told you earlier. We are willing to
assist as he has made it very clear that you are doing him a favour
and based on that I promised him that I must make sure that the
consignment is conveyed directly to your door post after the said
payment is received by my Dubai branch which is now handling the
transaction.

What to do ??????

The sum of USD15,100 should be sent by western union to

Mr. Brown Collins
Chelsea Tower, Sheikh Zayed Road,
Dubai, UAE.
Tel : +971502271934.

Action ?????

The consignment will be delivered to any confirmed address of yours in
Australia 24 hours after the confirmation of such payment.

What is required to take delivery of the consignment?????
You should present an original piece of ID for confirmation before the
release can be authorized.

Sponsorship ????????
One night hotel reservation should be made for them in Australia for
their accommodation before their arrival. It must be a five star
hotel.

Regards,
Dr. Jerry Williams.

Quote:
Hello

I live in Sweden, not Australia!

Juku Svensson

Quote:

Noted. By the time you make the payment of the needed amount, you will
be requested to confirm the address where the delivery should be made.
We cannot do anything without your directives or instruction.

Quote:
Hello

My address is Rasmusson farmyard, Örostos, Sweden.

Juku Svensson

Naturally there is no place named Örostos in the world (as far as I know)

Quote:
Dear Mr. Juku Svensson,
Sir,
How are you today? I hope all is well with you.
Regaring to my last mail I am expecting to hear from you.
Thanks,
Yours Al-bakr Ahmed.

Dear Mr. Juku Svensson,
Sir,
I received your mail and I must say thank you for
updating me with their request.
Honestly I was able to call the Trans Global Security and Finance
Company on Thursday and I was told the same thing, therefore I believe
you and I appreciate your good effort.
Sir, I don’t want us to over flog the issue, what they explained to me
from my discussion with them is that they are demanding for the
Demurrage cost of US$6500, Transfer cost of US$8600 which is Totally
US$15,100 and the money must be paid to their office before they
deliver the consignment and these charges covers none inspection from
the custom cervices.
Sir I quite understand your feelings, spending such amount of money to
a person you have never met in your life before.
Please don’t be discouraged from helping me, I am promising you that
you will not regret your participation in this transaction.
Sir please I want you to pay them the money so that they can deliver
the consignment to you without any delay, I promise that all your
expenses must be refunded to you accordingly as soon as you receive
the consigment please let me know so that I can Send to you the PIN
CODE NUMBER OF THE KEY to open the Box.
I am very sorry for any inconveniences that it might cause you, I am
counting on your good effort for the successful end of this
transaction.
May the Almighty Allah Guide and protect you and your family as you
help me out of this my present predicament.
Thanks and best regards,
Yours Al-bakr Ahmed.

Quote:
Hello

I yesterday conformed my address to Trans Global Security and Finance Company.
Right now I am waiting final instructions for delivery.
I do not know if they check emails once in week or what, but they are very lazy to answer my emails.

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Hello sir,

Your address is duely noted but we need to have a functional cell
phone number to reach you in the course of the delivery. Have you paid
the US$15,100? The application validity will expire and it will start
counting again. It has exceeded one month from the time we moved the
consignment to Dubai. I thank you for your efforts and we will do our
best for you since you are doing a humanitarian favour to Mr. Al Bakr
Ahmed. God will continue to bless you and your family as you give to
those in need.

Dr. Jerry Williams.

Quote:
Hello

Örostos is surrounded by forests and mountains. There is no cell phone coverage. Therefore I do not have cell phone.
As I remember, the US$15,100 was to deliver the package to Australia, that is in opposite area of the planet. But Sweden is geographically in your neighborhood and transport should be a lot cheaper.
I could also come to London myself and pick it up.

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Ok you can arrange to go to Dubai to pick it up. USD15,100 is the cost
of storge and getting it to Dubai and the cost of delivery is to be
paid when you take delivery of the consignement. We cannot work with
you if there is no phone contact. That will reduce the risk of getting
the consignment delivered to the wrong person. Phone is very very
important. If you want us to give you the cost of Dubai to Stokholm,
we will do so. Thank you.

Quote:
Hello

OK then. Give me the cost of Dubai to Stokholm.

Juku Svensson

Quote:

Hello sir,

The cost of sending the consignment from Dubai to Stokholm is
USD10,800 and that brings the total cost to USD25,900. But the
USD10,800 you can pay on receipt of the consignment in your home
country. We will not reject the payment if your decision is to pay all
at the same time before it leaves.
Have a wonderful day.
Regards,
Dr.Jerry Williams.

Quote:
Dear Mr.Juku Svensson,
Sir,
I received your mail.and I appreciate the good effort you are
making to help me retrieve the consignment from the Global security
and finance company.
May the Almihjty Allah be with you in time of need as you take your
time and sweat to answer my cry.
I will try to contact the Global security and finance to know why they
have not answered your mail.
Thanks,
Your Ahmed.

Quote:
Hello

I think I pay the USD10,800 on receipt of the consignment in Sweden.
I do not have enough free money available to pay all at the same time.
Please send me Proforma Invoice and bank account information.

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Hello

Hence it is your consignment I expect you to compensate all my expenses with retrieving it.
Trans Global Security And Finance Co. Limited informed me that total cost is USD25,900.

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Hello sir,

I will ask Dubai to get that arranged tomorrow and get it sent to you
immediately. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We are
always at your service.
Thank you sir.

Regards,
Dr.Jerry Williams.

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I received your mail and all the contents are well understood.
There is no problem I accept your condition, all your expenses must be
refunded to you accordinly as soon as you have retrieved the
consignment from the Trans Global Security and Finance Company.
Thanks and best regards,
Ahmed.

Quote:
From: "Trans Global Courier Services" <[email protected]>
DEAR SIR,*

BELOW IS THE ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR THE PAYMENT OF THE RAISED INVOICES.
WE WILL COMMENCE ACTION IMMEDIATELY ON RECEIPT OF THE
PAYMENTS.INVOICES ARE ATTACHED AS YOU REQUESTED FROM OUR LONDON OFFICE
AND PLEASE DIRECT YOUR QUESTIONS IF ANY AND WE WILL BE GLAD TO RESPOND
ACCORDINGLY.

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
DEIRA BRANCH, DUBAI, UAE*
A/C # 30974975601*
SWIFT CODE : SCBLAEDXXX*
ACCOUNT NAME : IKECHUKWU CYRIL RALPH.*

THAT IS THE ACCOUNT OFFICER WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR COLLECTIONS. PLEASE
SEND US COPIES OF THE PAYMENT SLIPS FOR PAYMENT CONFIRMATION.*
WE REMAIN GRATEFUL FOR YOUR PATRONAGE.

REGARDS,
MR. BROWN COLLINS.
TGSFC DUBAI, UAE.
TEL : +971502271934.

Image Image

Bank account info forwarded to Alan.

Quote:
Dear Sir,
How are you and your family,I hope you all are fine?
I am expecting to hear from you as regards to my last mail and also to
know how far you have gone with the Global Security and Finance
Company.
Yours Ahmed.

Quote:
Hello

I would like to see legal document abut compensating my expenses, signed by you and notary certified.
To show you the needed cost I attached proforma invoices from Trans Global Security and Finance Company.

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Dear sir,

My Dubai office has informed me about your request for invoice and bank details already taken care of. I wonder what has kept you from handling the payment as agreed. I know that there is a global economic recession but we have our timing as well. I do not mean to offend you sir. I am writing to avoid you paying for storage cost of USD100 per day. It will start from Monday. This means that if you are paying on Tuesday, you will have to pay USD15,200. Thank you and sorry if I have offended you in the course of this explanation.

Regards,
Dr. Jerry Williams.

Quote:
Hello

I am waiting confirmation from Ahmed Albakr, that he will compensate my expenses with his package.

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I received your mail and the attached invoce from the Global
Security and Finance Company.
Honestly,I really appreciate all your good effort.I noted your request
for legal document about compensating your expenses signed by me and
notary certified.
There is no problem your request is accepted only that it will take me
some days to get an Attorney to do the work.
Meanwhile I am assuring you that all your expenses must be refunded to
you accordingly; keep records of your expenses as soon as you have
retrieved the consignment from the Global Security and Finance Company
you should deduct all your expenses first.
Furthermore, I am trusting this fund into your care fully believing
that you will not betray me or sit on top of the fund as it gets into
your hands.
First and fore most immediately after you have received the fund and
deposited it into your bank account, I would like you to come to
Netherlands to help me out from here so that I can travel back with
you to your country for the disbursement of the fund and investment.
Sir, remember that the fund is still going to be managed by you in
the areas of business you will introduce to me because I have not been
into business before.
Ahmed

Quote:
Dear Sir,
Sequel to my last mail I hereby re-send the partnership
agreement Bond which was duly prepared by an Attorney to take care of
your request for legal document about compensating your expenses
signed by me and notary certified.
I want you to go through the Agreement again and endorse it and return
it back to me so that I will hand it over to the Attorney to make it a
legal working document.
Thanks and remain blessed.
Ahmed.

{Attached the same "Partnership agreement Bond" he sent earlier}

Quote:
Dear Sir,
Where are you? I am expecting to hear from you as soon as possible..
Thanks
Ahmed

Quote:
Cc: [email protected]
Hello

I am sorry for letting you wait.
Snowstorm break down our electricity and communication lines.
Cable company just set up temporary lines. The temporary lines are not stable, I have several "communication error" warnings, but I hope that you receive this mail.
Without communication the bank office here in Örostos also could not work and it is closed for weekend so I hope I can make money transfer in monday.

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Hello

Please accept my apologies.
I totally forget the agreement.
Signed agreement attached.

Juku Svensson

{Actually I "barrowed" 20 MB data fail from one PC game and renamed it to agreement.jpg. I wonder how fast internet connection he has.}

Quote:
Dear Sir,
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail with the
partnership bond Agreement signed,
Thanks I have accepted your apology try as much as you can to transfer
the money to them on Monday as you promised so that they can effect
the delivery of the consignment without any more delay.
Meanwhile I have sumitted the copy of the Agreement to the Attorney
and he has promise to go to the National High to officially stamp it
to become a legal working document and a copy will be sent back to
you.
Ahmed

Quote:
Hello

This is account info that you give me:
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
DEIRA BRANCH, DUBAI, UAE*
A/C # 30974975601*
SWIFT CODE : SCBLAEDXXX*
ACCOUNT NAME : IKECHUKWU CYRIL RALPH.

In bank office they told me that this account is closed, or I do not have correct info.

What is going on?

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Sir,
How are you today? I am writing to know if you have make the transfer
of the money to the Global Security and Finance Copany for the
delivery of the consignment as you promise.
Thanks,
Ahmed

Quote:
Hello

I tried to make transfer of the money to the Global Security and Finance Company.
But they give me incorrect account information (account seems to not exist).
I informed Global Security and Finance Company already yesterday (monday), but they have not answered.

This all makes me suspicious abut their competence.
Are you sure that this company is trustworthy?

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I received your mail and I was surprise that you have not
transferred the money to the Global Security as you promise, please
check if there is a mistake from your side, how can such company give
you an account that is not existing,.
Thanks
Ahmed.

Quote:
Hello

I have checked and over-checked.
I am absolutely sure that I inserted bank account data exactly as Global Security give it.
If there is some wrong number, then they give it.
I informed them abut the problem already in mondey but they have not send me corrected account info or any other instructions.
How can such company do business?

P.S bank official also mentioned about possibility that the account does exist but it is in INTERPOL's black-list for money laundering, fraud or supporting terrorists.

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I received your mail, thanks for your effort.
Please I am suggesting, Instead of dragging this account issue let the
payment be made through western union money transfer or Money Gram,
you should contact them and tell them about this idea..
If I had known that it will take us so long through this way I
couldn’t have allowed it you should have come in person to Netherlands
though you are the cause of this because you said that you can not be
able to travel then.
Please negotiate with them on how to make the payment through western
union money transfer or money gram it is the fastest way of receiving
money and it will enable the facilitation of the transaction..
I am expecting to hear from you soonest.
Thanks,
Ahmed.

Quote:
Hello sir,

I have to start by tendering my sincere apology for the typing error that came from my Dubai office. After going through your email, I revieved the account details and discovered that the fault was not from you. So sorry about that. I have sent a mail to Brown Collins for the seccretary who sent that mail be querried. I thank you sincerely for your understanding. Thank you. Below is the right thing with the mistakes corrected.

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
DEIRA BRANCH, DUBAI, UAE
A/C # 30974975601
SWIFT CODE : SCBLAEADXXX
ACCOUNT NAME : IKECHUKWU CYRIL APAH.

We will therefore suspend the payment of extra US$900 for the rent. Please go ahead and pay the already invoiced value of US$25,900. Let me have a copy of the payment slip as soon as the payment is made. I am sorry. We are not known for mistakes or incompetience. It was just a silly mistake that was not hoped for.
Once again sorry for the embarrassment and thank you for your time and understanding. Thank you for the trust.

Regards,
Dr. Jerry Williams.

Bank account info forwarded to Alan.
The account seems to be same as earlier, only name is different.
There is also no conformed information that neither of them was actually closed.
If, and how many Closed lad accounts should I add to my signature?

Quote:
Sir, please forgive me for bothering you so much with my problems.
I know the inconvenienced that I have cause you all this while, I am
crying as am writing you this mail please don’t allow me to die here
in this camp, under minding that you don’t know me and we have note
meet before.
May our Almighty God continue to strengthen you, protect you and guide
you and your families as you are helping out of this my present
predicament.
I don’t know what is behind the problem with Global Security Company
please sir don’t let it discourage you from helping me.
Try to contact them again and suggest my idea to them.
Thanks and remain blessed
Ahmed

Quote:
Cc: "Albakr Ahmed" <[email protected]>
Merry Christmas!

New bank account info received. I hope it is correct this time.
Bank office here is closed for Christmas and weekend, therefore I can not make transfer before next week.

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Hello sir,

Merry Christmas to you and your family also. Hope the financial crises
does not effect the Christmas in Sweeden?
I have got your email and its content clearly understood. I thought as
much that the wire fransfer may not be done this week due to
Christmas. We wait till next week. Have a good evening and Merry
Christmas.
Regards,
Dr. Jerry Williams.

Quote:
Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year in advance!
Sir,I received your mail and the apology leter from the
Trans Global Security And Finance Co. Limited, thank you for updating
me with the information,all the contents are well noted till next
week as you said.I truly appreciate.
Thanks and God bless,
Yours Al-Bakr Ahmed

Quote:
Hello

I tried to make transfer to this account:
> STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
> DEIRA BRANCH, DUBAI, UAE
> A/C # 30974975601
> SWIFT CODE : SCBLAEADXXX
> ACCOUNT NAME : IKECHUKWU CYRIL APAH.

But again the info is not correct, or the account is blocked.
What kind of company are you???

Juku svensson

Quote:
<[email protected]>
Hello,

What you are saying is what I cannot understand. Unless there is any
problem with wire transfer to the UAE. I have been informed that the
said account has been used to receive payments from clients without
any complaints. If that is the case I will ask them to send you
another one or you can trying spliting the money and send by western
union to
Mr. Brown Collins
Dubai, UAE.

Regards,
Dr. Williams.

Quote:
Sir,
I received your mail and I have made contact with Trans Global,.
Below is the mail they sent to me saying that the account is correct.
please forgive me for bothering you so much with all these problems,
Please Sir,I am appealing to you to split the money and send it to
them through western union money transfer.
I am sorry for the inconveniences that I have been causing you all this while,
Please don’t be discouraged from helping me.
Thanks and remain blessed

Quote:
Hello

What is western union money transfer?

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Happy New Year !
Sir,
I noted your question; Western union money transfer is the
fastest way of transferring money to any part of the world.
I suggest you contact them to give you the name you will use to make
the payment.
I am sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks,
Ahmed.

Quote:
Your bank will tell you. Same bank that keeps saying that the account
is incorrect will know what is western union. Everybody in this world
knows. Ask your bank.

Quote:
Hello,

Still hasn't got the needed information about western union? Ok go to
www.westernunion.com

Quote:
Hello

Since bank office is closed for weekends I could not ask before today.
Thanks for web address.

Please send me necessary info to make transfer.
Please make it correct. I am getting tired of all this, it is seven and half kilometers from Rasmusson farmyard to bank office.

Juku Svensson

Quote:
HELLO,

MR. BROWN COLLINS HAS GONE TO SAUDI ARABIA ON A SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT. PLEASE SEND TO HIS DEPUTY.

MR. FARI SAYED IBRAHIM
DUBAI, UAE.

REAGRDS,
DR. JERRY WILLIAMS.

Quote:
Hello

Transfer done.

AMMOUNT 25,000 USD
MR. FARI SAYED IBRAHIM
DUBAI, UAE.
MTCN: 5761984532

I attached the receipt to make sure that everything is correct.

Juku Svensson

{Actually same earlier mentioned 20 MB file, renamed to WU.jpg}

Quote:
Hello,

Please reattach the file as it contains nothing. Send the full name of
the sender if different from yours. Western Union is saying that no
transaction of such was made. Please confirm. Thank you.

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I received the mail you sent to me that the transfer is
done,then I have to contact the Trans Global to know the next step and
how soon the delivery will take place.
Infact I was very suprised to receive a message from the Trans Global
telling me that you did not do the transfer below is the attached mail
from them you can go through it..
Please kindly let me know the true position of the transaction.
Thanks,
Yours
Ahmed.

On Fri, 1/7/11, Trans Global Security And Finance Co. Limited
<[email protected]> wrote:

<[email protected]>
Subject: Re: WU money transfer - done
To: "albakrahmed" <[email protected]>
Date: Friday, January 7, 2011, 4:42 AM

Mr.Ahmed,

I told you that your partner Mr.Juku Svensson has not made any
transfer see below my correspondence with him. I doubt he sent
something. I
have tracked the transaction on western union website and nothing
worked out. No transaction like that. You can check it yourself.
www.westernunion.com
go to transfer status, type the control number he gave below, his
first name juku and last name svensson and send. Let me know if there
will be any response that a transaction like that was done.
Let him tell you the truth, if he has made the transfer we shall
proceed to deliver the consigment without delay.

Quote:
Sir,
I am axiously awaiting to hear from you urgently.
Please kindly get back to me and tell me the true position of
the transaction.
Ahmed

Quote:
Hello

I apologize for letting you wait. Group of ski hikers needed my wilderness guiding service.
I re-made the copy file.
I have heard, that older Microsoft Windowses have sometimes problems with files that are created with new Windows 7. Perhaps you should update your software.

Juku Svensson

{Used Deuzer`s receipt generator to make WU receipt}

Quote:
Sir,
I received your mail and I am happy to read from you that you
have re-sent the Western Union receipt to Trans Global.
Please update me as soon as the delivery has taken effect so that I
can send the pin code numbers of the key to you for the opening of the
box.
Ahmed.

Quote:
Hello,

Why do you think that I have such time to listen to such lies that USD25,000 can be transferred to my company by western union in one batch? I am still waiting for the payment if really you are serious and not just thinking that we are fools. I cannot contact you again till I have your phone number. We cannot deal with anybody with incomplete details. Thank you.

Quote:
Hello

Do you mean that you did not received my payment?

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Hello,

Which payment? Western Union said it is not possible to send USD25,000 at a time. Secondly Western union said that your name is in the internet as someone who plays with scams and you are posting different conversations in the scam website. Then who are you? I will advise Ahmed to be sure he knows you or he may end up regreting the whole confidence.

If you know you sent the money to my company, go back to them and ask them to send it in batches of USD8000 each. That will mean sending it 3 times. If this is not done, do not contact me any more.

Quote:
Dear Sir,
How are you today with your family, I hope all is well?
I want to inform you that I contacted the Trans Global to know if the
delivery of the consignment has taken effect and I was surprise the
way they re-acted to me that you did not make any payment you just
attached ordinary western union form and sent to them, which they have
forwarded to my mail box.
Infarct I was perplex and confuse I don’t know what to say .they went
further to let me understand that if actually you go to the office of
the western union to transfer such amount of money they will advised
you to split the US$25000 into two or three batches.
Please Sir, I want to know your final decision are you helping me or
not?, if you have not send the money please split the money into 2 or
3 and send to them so that they can deliver the consignment it has
taken a long time and you know my health condition here as I have
earlier told you.
Sir,I'm very sorry for any inconveniences that it might cause you, I
am counting on your good effort to make this transaction a successful
one
I am anxiously waiting for your urgent response
May the Almighty Allah Guide and protect you,
Thanks and best regards,
Yours Al-bakr Ahmed.

Quote:
Hello

What do you mean with "name is in the internet as someone who plays with scams and you are posting different conversations in the scam website"?
I do not know anything about batches of USD8000, I have not visited Western Union. I deal with Swedbank´s branch office in Örostos. They told me that they can arrange transfer through internet and give me the receipt I sent to you.

Juku Svensson

Quote:
See below what western union reported about you as someone who is of questionable character. Prove them wrong. They gave me this site and I went there to see all your postings on the internet.

Quote:

This is my first successful - lasted longer than couple letters
Quote:

Subject: PRIVATE /CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Sir/Ma,
My name is Ahmed Al-Bakr the son of Lt.Col Al-Bakr Hassan, special hired aid to the late President Sadam Hussein. During the crisis that led to his arrest he kept US$120,000.000 (One Hundred and Twenty Million United States Dollars) in my father's position for security and safe-keeping.
When my Father heard of his arrest / captured, he quickly concealed the US$120m in a Metallic Trunk Box and deposited it in a security and finance company in Netherlands and declared the contents as family precious effects to avoid any detection.
My father died last year as a result of injuries he sustained during the crisis, before his death he told me in confidence as his only son that he deposited the money in a Security and Finance Company in Netherlands and he handed all the related documents to me.
Now I am in a political asylum in Netherlands and I want the fund to be moved out from the security and finance company for an investment.
After going through your profiles in the internet list of people's name I decided to contact you for your expert advice and assistance to move the money to your country for an investment in the areas of business you may introduce to me because I am not a business man and I have not been into business before, the investment will be under your care.
It is imperatives that you come to Netherlands for us to see ourselves one on one and carry out this transaction without delay.
I want to let you know that you are entitled to 20% of the total fund for your assistance.
Visit this site: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm to read more about the problem in Iraq.
Please reply to my alternative email:[email protected]
Thanks and best regards,
Ahmed Al-Bakr.

{Full copy of my first post in this topic Shocked Confused }

Quote:
Hello

I swear, I have not posted it.
I can only guess that someone has hacked into my mailbox.
I will change all my passwords after sending this reply to you.
Can you specify what site is that?

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I received your mail and I must say thanks for your time
used in writing to me.
The bank did not transfer the money, please kindly go to the office of
the western union your self and make the transfer so that this problem
will be solved once and for all.
Thanks and remain bless,
Ahmed.

Quote:
Hello

There is no WU offices nearby Örostos. I still must deal with local bank office.
Second. Trans Global has send me strange accusations about scamming and posting their mails to somewhere, I am not sure that they wish to continue.

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I received your mail and all the contents are well noted.
If you can not see the western union office in orostos please you can
go to any near by city where you can fine their office and make the
transfer.
I believe that if you check very well you may see their office in
orostos, because western union is almost every where.
Please try as much as you can to locate their office and make the
transfer so that we can get this problem solved.
Ahmed

Quote:
Hello

The closest WU office is in Stockholm, 3 hour car ride away.
So I still want to give another chance to local bank office.
But... In their last email Trans Global sent me some strange accusations and have not answered to my mails. So I do not know if they are ready to continue. I am not going to send out my money if I am not sure that they want to continue.

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I received your mail and all the contents are well noted.
Needless of given the local bank another chance because they are the
one causing this confusion.
You said that there is WU office in Stockholm and it will takes like 3
hour car ride it is the best while not take a ride to there office do
the transfer yourself to make sure that this problem is solved.
Since you have promimesd to help me,Sir please I am sorry for the
enconveniences that it will cause you to take a car ride to the WU
office in Stockholm.
Regarding to the strange accusations alleged to you by the Trans
Global you should not let it to discurage you, since you said that you
are not the one that pest the publication in the enternent don;t let
it to bother you,they sent me a copy of the mail.But one thing you
should know is that clear concience fear no accusations.
Please go ahead and transfer the money to Trans Global and give them
the control number of the payment to enable them cash the money and
deliver the consignment so that my mind will be at rest because it is
the only hope of my survival.
I am expecting to hear the good news.
Thanks and remain blessed.
Ahmed

Quote:
Hello,

If truely you are still honestly dealing with me, please send the needed funds today and send me the transfer details. Use the same details to send it by western union money transfer.

Fari Sayed Ibrahim
Dubai, UAE

Thank you.

Quote:
Hello

In case you receive this leter second time I apologize. My internet connection was unstable yesterday and I am not sure you received my yesterday´s email.
{Did not sent actally}

The three 8000 USD payment recipes are attached.
When will the package arrives?

Juku Svensson

{I used Dozer´s generator to make three needed receipts}

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I received your mail and I must say thank you for your
good effort to make this transaction a successful one.
Have you informed the Trans Global that you have made the transfer?
I hope you make the transfer very well as they want so that they can
cash the money and affect the delivery.
Thanks,
Ahmed.

A week of silence.

Quote:
Hello
I visited bank yesterday and I was very surprised to hear that transfer failed.

It was surprising to hear it from them!
It has been a week. Haven´t you still checked from WU the money?
Or why you have not informed me?

Transfer failed because recipes were not correctly filled.

I need more information abut receiver.
At moment I know only his name and home city. But exact address (street, house/apartment numbers etc.) and his phone number and email is also needed.

Juku Svensson

Quote:
You are not honest and reliable and if you do waste my time again, I
will not take it lightly with you. do you think you are dealing with a
baby or someone that is inexperienced? Western Union has nothing to do
with all what you are asking for and I can now conclude that you are
dishonest and unserious. I started suspecting you the day you said you
have no contact phone. I will not deal with you again till I have your
phone number. I gave you a name that you would use and you went and
used another name without my consent and for a fake transaction.
Always hiding your ID and always doing your best to make sure that you
take advantage of the situtation the poor Ahmed has found himself. I
am disappointed in you. You think you are clever but should look for
people of your class. It is a criminal act to send someone to western
union for a fake transaction and you have the courage to continue with
the same cheap tricks.

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I received your message with the copy of the mail you have sent the Trans Global.

Please try as much as you can to ratify the problem, but from my own experience what is important is the address of receiver and the address and telephone number of the sender incase of any mistake they will get back to the sender through the telephone number.

I am very sorry for the inconveniences.Please try to let the Trans Global understand this so that you can facilitate the transfer.

Thanks,

Ahmed

Quote:
Hello

Is this how you treat your customers?

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Hello

Trans Global answered with very rude and insulting email.
I do not like to continue with them.

Juku Svensson

Quote:

Who is my customer? A ghost and a swindler cannot be my customer.

Quote:

Little paranoid?

Quote:

Stop showing criminal tendency. Forgery is a dirty and criminal game.

Quote:

Forgery?
What is that?

Quote:

You forged western union documents and you know the penalty for so doing.

Quote:
I do not know the penalty.

But...
Nobody is killed or lost money, no harm don; so there is no need for penalty.

Juku Svensson

Quote:

Who are you though?????????????

Quote:

If you do not believe what I have told before, I do not know how to convince you.

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I received your mail and I am sorry for the late
response,its due to my ill health.
I have contacted the Trans Global and they talk to me with anger
telling me that you are not a serious person that you don’t want to
help me out.
That how can one be dealing with some one whom his indentity is not
clear you can not call them or give them your telephone number to
reach you.
As a matter of fact every thing is boiling down on me ,I wouldn’t like
you to discontinue since you have make up your mind to help me.
Please do it the wright way get the fund transferred to the Trans
Global and let them get the consignment delivered to you.
I am sorry for all the inconveniences that it has curse you.
Ahmed.

Quote:
Hello

I do want to help you.

As I have explained earlier, I have no use fore telephone. In this maze of valleys and mountains is no coverage for mobile-phone. And I am most of time outdoors, so there is no pint for telephone inside my house.

I have been trying to communicate with Trans Global, but they are very rude and hard to negotiate. They have not answered to me for several days.

I have no idea, what to do.

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I received your mail and I am happy that you want to help me.
Please you should transfer the money to the Trans Global in the Wright
way that they will cash the money as soon as they get to the western
union office and also do it in accordance with their instruction.
Sir, one thing you should know about the Trans Global is that they are
always busy they don’t reply mails on time and also coupled with this
issue that they has been going to the western union office cash the
money without seeing the money you sent ,they may be feeling it some
how .
Please don’t be discouraged transfer the money to them and let them
know that the money is there, you can as well copy to me the receipt
of western union receipt as you are sending it to them.
Ahmed.

Quote:
Hello

I can not make transfer before Trans Global has provided all needed information about receiver.

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I received your mail and I want to draw to your wrapped
attention,because of the bad payment receipt of the western union you
sent to the Trans Global in two oceasions they are angry about it
and also neglecting your person that you are not geniue,therefore I
want you to surprise them don’t asked them of any thing just transfer
the money and get them inform to go and cash the money from the
western union office if you really want to help me as you said.
From my own understanding they have given you the informations before
on how to send the money to them go ahead and send it the same way
provided the name of the receiver is there the address can be DUBIA
UAE they will cash the money or you use their office address.
Please sir go ahead to transfer the money so that they can get the
consignment delivered to you it has taken a long time.
Please try to copy me with the payment receipt of the western union as
you are sending it to them.
Thanks,
Ahmed.

Quote:
Cc: "Trans Global Security And Finance Co. Limited" <[email protected]>
Hello

As mr. Ahmed asked I made another attempt.
Hence Trans Global as not given the info I asked, do not accuse me if it fails again!

Juku Svensson

{Same three receipts again}

Quote:

Fwd:Please read this mail from Trans Globak

---------- Forwarded message ----------
<[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 21:19:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Response to your mail.
--- On Fri, 18/03/11, Trans Global Security And Finance Co. Limited
<[email protected]> wrote:

Hello Mr.Ahmed,
I received the three copies of western union payment
receipt, it is the same receipt sent to us last time by Mr. Juku
Svensson it was issued on the 2/11/2011.Please we don’t have time to
west.
Your man Mr.Juku Svensson is not honest and reliable Western Union
has nothing to do with all what he was asking for ,therefore he is not
a serious person that can help you.
If you are sure that he want to help let him do the right then we
deliver your consignment.
REGARDS
DR. JERRY WILLIAMS

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I am sorry for the late response I was waiting to hear from
the Trans Global.
Sir, if you want to help me please kindly hand carry the US$25000 by
yourself and go to the western union office to make the transfer.
I have made an enquiry here ,when once the receivers name and city of
the country is correct with the sender’s information the western union
will release the money to the receiver.
In this case the western union receipt you have forward to me I have
track it and found that no transaction of such was made, please try to
do it the rightful thing if actually you want to help me out.
I am expecting the correct and genuine payment receipt of the western
union from you to forward to the Trans Global.
Ahmed..

Quote:
Hello

I am very sorry!
I send you the wrong (previous WU transfer attempt) copy files.
I attached the right files to this email.

Juku Svensson

{New receipts generated}

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I received the three receipt of the western union payment
you sent to me when I go through it I discovered some errors the
control number is the same I quote :8839111200, 8839111200,
8839111200,with different serier numbers I quote: 82469939053,
82469939054, 82469939055,which is not supposed be the same.
Because of this Error I did not contact the Trans Global or send it to
them to avoid the same problem.
Therefore I want to cross checked the receipt by your self, any body
you send it will surely believe that it is fake receipt.
Please I want you to do the right thing so that this problem can be
solved once and for all, except if there is any other thing behind it
please you should let me know because I am becoming scared.
It has taken a long time you are sending this money and it could not
come through.
Thanks,
Ahmed

Quote:
Hello

If you are certain in this, I will visit local bank office and ask.
I do not believe that they did it intentionally.

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Sir,
Please go to the bank as you said and ratify the problem, let
the bank give you the form you use your hand take your pen or biro and
fill the form correctly to avoid all these problems.
Then before you leave the bank make sure you confirm that they has been sent.
Thanks,
Ahmed

Quote:
Hello

I do not know what to think or do.
When I went to bank it was out of service and under police control. Police refused to explain anything, but rumors in down says that bank director and three female bank officials are missing with a lot of money.

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I received your mail the contents there in are well noted,
that you do not know what to think or do.
As a matter of facts there are other western union offices you
can go for transaction.
Police refusal to explain anything is not an excuse, it has nothing
to do with your transaction, just go to another branch or any other
city near to you.
I want to remind you that this transaction has taken a long time, If
you really want to help me please try to facilitate the transfer so
that the Trans Global will effect the delivery of the consignment
before next weekend.
Thanks,
Ahmed.

Quote:
Hello

Because the bank is closed I do not have money available. I have some cash, but I need it to keep my tourist business running. I have group of hunters from Germany and I must keep my guest-house warm and meal on table.
I will have more money available after they pay their bill and leave. Assumably it is in sunday evening.

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I received your mail thanks for your prompt
response. The contents there in are well noted you are assuming of
getting more money on Sunday evening after your guest has pay their
bill and leave. Let me believe that every thing works out as you said,
please do every thing human possible to get the money transfer to the
Trans Global and make sure that the transaction is complete on or
before next weekend the transaction has taken a long time.
Thanks.
Ahmed.

Quote:
Sir,
I am expecting to hear from you.
Thanks,
Ahmed.

Quote:
Hello

Sorry for letting you wait.
Transfer receipts attached.

Juku Svensson

{Actually three renamed data files, 7 MB each.}

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I received your mail but could not down load the attachment
it refuses to open.
So please resent it in away that I can open the attachment.
Thanks,
Ahmed

Quote:
Hello

I resend the attached files.
I checked, they have no problems in my computer.
But as I have heard, older windows versions have sometimes problems with files created under Windows 7. What Windows (or operating system) do you have?

Juku Svensson

{Same files again}

Dear Sir, I received your mail the contents there in are well noted, that you do not know what to think or do. - Albakr Ahmed

I can see that you think this is a joke or a movie for you to bring up such a funny idea.
brain-damage
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some kind limitation did not let me put everything into one post.

Quote:
Dear Sir,
The attachment refuse to open, I don’t know about the windows versions
you are asking, I don’t have a computer of my own I am using public
pay computer in the business center.
Please use the same method you use in sending those bad once you send
before because it was very easy for me to access them.
Thank you.
Ahmed.

Quote:
You using public pay computer in the business center???
What kind of businessman you are?

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I received your mail and all the contents are well noted. Well
I am not a businessman and you should know that I am in the refugee’s
camp.
I did not receive the attachment therefore what you have to do is to
write the information and send it to my mail box; I mean the control
number, the password, the amount and the sender’s name.
As soon as I receive the information I will forward it to the Trans Global .
Thanks,
Ahmed.

Quote:
Hello

Transfer receipts attached.

Juku Svensson

{Receipts from Dozer´s generator}

Quote:
Dear Sir,
This is to acknowledge the receipt of the wester union receipt
and I have forwarded it the Trans Global.
I want to know if you have contacted the Trans Global from you side?
Thanks,
Ahmed.

Quote:
Hello

I have not contacted with Trans Global.
Their last mail was very rude and insulting.

Juku Svensson

Quote:
I hope the receipt is genuine transaction and money is there because I
have forwarded it to the Trans Glbal.
Thanks,
Ahmed.

Quote:
Dear Sir,
How are you today? Please I want you to tell me the
truth about the transfer you made to Trans Global; I am very much
worried because I have not heard from them since I forwarded the
western union receipt to their email.
I doubt the reason why they have not replied my mail or to tell me
that they have cashed the money you sent.
Please let me know if they have contacted you.
Thanks.
Ahmed.

Correct me if I am wrong, but my guess is that Trans Global do not answer him because he has abandoned this scam and his email-box; but mr. Ahmed is afraid that he has cash the WU receipts and leaved him without reward.
I try to play with that fear for the moment.

Quote:
Hello

Trans Global informed me just this morning, that everything is OK, and your consignment is on way.
They also warned about need for customs payment. Hence it is your consignment I expect you to pay me back.

Juku Svensson

Quote:
Sir,
I received your mail.Thanks you for updating me,please kindly
forward their corrspondent to me.
Thanks,
Ahmed.

Quote:
Hello

I must pay 1000 dollars for customs. Hence it is your consignment I expect you to compensate it.

Juku Svensson

{I faked the following "forwarded" email}

--- On Thu, 4/26/11, Trans Global Security And Finance Co. Limited<[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Customs
To: "Juku Svensson" <[email protected]>
Date: Thuesday, April 26, 2011, 6:50 PM

The consignment is on customs warehouse.
You must pay 1000 $ (one thousands dollars) customs fee.
Send money via Western Union.

NAME : IKECHUKWU CYRIL APAH
ADDRESS : DUBAI, UAE

Regards,
Dr. Jerry Williams.

Quote:
Sir,
I received your mail and the attached mail from Trans Global.
Please I want you to forward the acknowledgment letter you received
from Tran Global to show that they have receive the US$25,000.and why
must they ask you to pay another US$1000.
Thanks,
Ahmed.

Is he suggesting not to pay? Shocked Laughing

At moment I have not much ideas about how to continue.
Any suggestions?

Dear Sir, I received your mail the contents there in are well noted, that you do not know what to think or do. - Albakr Ahmed

I can see that you think this is a joke or a movie for you to bring up such a funny idea.
Mr.Meaner
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice bait brain-damage

Perhaps it's time for Herr Svensson to have a hunting accident. Are avalanches common in the area?

Does he have a greedy solicitor/lawyer/pastor/friend looking after his estate? There's $25,000US missing from his bank account that they are keen to track down.

Lycka till i alla fall. Very Happy Wink
blip.block
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A fun read brain-damage Laughing

Keep him on the hook, this one is a keeper.

"now i know that you are not ready to get this loan bye and do not contact me again in your life"
"YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBER, JUST LISTEN AND BE WATCHING, BECAUSE ONE DAY, (ONE DAY) YOU ARE GOING TO HEAR PUUUUUUUUUUUU. SON OF A WHORE"
"I am very angry going to Τhe bank to fool myself... Await your respond..."

Click Me
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic