SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bad Mother...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Josey. I may keep something along those LINES in reserve!! It would be terrible if she had to do it over again. Very Happy

Thanks Chrys. You're welcome to the 'hunka hunka burning love" use wisely. Wink

It would seem Little Susan is a slow writer! This just in from Mike:

Quote:
Sweet Darling,

Thanks for appreciating my previous note and about the matter of Susan, she only needs a few time to finish up with it and not to worry, I make you the promise today that I will give you the good news that we are on our way to you, believe me.

Hugs, Mike.

I'll send him a reply tomorrow.

Love Phil X

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My scammers right arm is aching and not from looking at intrenet pron!!

Little Susan is indeed a good little girl. Under the subject line of "100 Lines Punishment" I get this:
Quote:
Hi Mummy Doughnut,

I just finished the 100 Lines Punishment, though it took me hours and now that I have done it, I hope you would now look into Dad's present condition so that he could be happy with me because I can no longer look into his eyes.

Anyways, Dad was is not yet aware that I am doing this, I want you to be the one to let him know that I have and I promise such would never repeat itself.

Susan

And this:
ImageImage

I love the fact that the writing goes a bit wobbly at around line 75!! And the fact that the subsequent pages had their own little message saying "Mummy Doughnut, I love you" and "Love you so much Mummy Doughnut". Now that is one girl who knows how to suck it up and still say thank you!!

Doughnut is pleased:
Quote:
My dearest darlingest Little Susan in the whole world. You are SUCH a good girl. Mummy Doughnut is very pleased with you and I know your Daddy will be too. Not only did you do your punishment exactly - I counted all the lines - but you sent sweet words too.

I LOVE YOU TOO you little shyster!! VERY MUCH!! From now on you can be Mummy's little doughnut. Would you like that? If I was Big Doughnut and you were Little Doughnut? I think that would be fun. All girl's together!

My sweet Little Doughnut it seems like such a long time since we had a proper girl's talk. Your Daddy has been so busy and worried that that has taken up all my time. I'm sorry. Will you accept my apology for neglecting you? Although it may be something you have to get used to.

So. Where to begin. We've talked about your period - I'm glad you are handling that, and we've talked about boys - I'm glad you're not handling them!!! : ) What about your breast-buds? Have they developed and grown? I know some little girls find the changes frightening or embarassing. You don't need to be. Do you have to wear a bra yet? What size are you? Mummy Doughnut remembers her first bra. I was 14 years old just like you and my Mummy specially made it out of old bedsheets because I was a big girl even then. 36 DD. The boys were all over my breast-buds like prickly rash - always trying to touch them (and sometimes I'd let them!! shhh that's a secret : )) but I never let them smell my daffodil.

Write soon and answer all my questions Little Doughnut or the Hobnob Goblins will get you!!! : ) : )

Love Big Doughnut XXXX

Mike gets a nice letter too but maybe not quite what he was expecting:
Quote:
My Darling husband Mike.

You have a good girl in Little Susan. She has sent me the 100 lines punishment. You can be very proud of her - she knew she did wrong and said so and then made it right. I'm confident we will have no more trouble from her.

Oh Mike we are so close now I can almost torch you. I want you so bad. I have thought of nothing else than you for this past week. Mike I hope you don't mind if I tell you all my feelings and fantasies. I want your big dinkle to explore every foot of my hairy forest-daffodil. I want your head on a platter between my slapping breast-buds. I want you to be lost forever in my folds of woman. I want you to sleep for an eternity on a choice of bellies. Phew! I am all hot for you Mike. I can't wait to see you!! I'm so excited!!

My darling dinkle I have been to the bank and set aside the £80,0000 trust fund for Susan in my account. I also asked some questions. Did you know that a child's trust fund is only payable when she reaches 18 years old? I didn't know this. So you will have to wait 5 years for the money.

[Hopefully that piece of information just gave him a coronary!!]

But of course I want to help you and Little Susan immediately. There is a way around this but it involves being a little bit dishonest. I wouldn't normally do something like this but you both mean so much to me I'm prepared to be a bit deceitful. I will need your help though. You have to pretend that Little Susan is ill and that she might die. I know it sounds terrible. The last thing I would want is for Little Susan to be gone from our lives so that we can spend all our time together without the distraction of constant whining about needing an Xbox or a new phone or things like shoes that aren't made out of cardboard boxes BUT it's the only way I can release the money to you now rather than 5 years time.

I've attached the form from the Uk Customs and excise people. I found it on the intrenet!!

Read the notes carefully fill in the form and send it back to me darling. Then you won't have to wait all that time before the bank releases it. Aren't I a clever Doughnut? Yes I am!!

I love you Mike with all my heart arsoul.

Doughnut XXXXXXX

I have created my own form which subtly asks him to say that his daughter is a member of the undead. He has to fill it in so I'll post when it arrives. The handwriting better not be the same as the 100 lines though, Josey. That would mean trouble. Happy days!!

Love Phil X

joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW! bow_down I thought he's cut and paste the 100 lines. Impressed. you have him twirling around your little (or is it big) finger. keep up the great work. clapping

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Those pages are several shades of AWESOME! Nice one clapping

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Josey! Doughnut has, of course, packs of sausages for fingers with the middle one slightly larger than all the rest - perfect for non-verbal communication with the lads.

Little Susan is no more.Crying or Very sad

Now she is Little Doughnut!!Very Happy
Quote:

Mummy Doughnut,

I just want to thank you for giving me a my new name and I really love it, anyways, Dad his now pleased with me, he calls me a good girl and apology accepted for neglecting me.

Well, my breast-buds just started developing and I found the changes embarrassing because every other girls in school would not take their eyes off like I am the only girl in the world whenever they see me passing, it really piss me out most time and I have not started wearing a bra, it just started developing, I just make sure I put on a nice under-wear that would prevent my nipples from showing.

I hope you about to look into Dads issue because I know I used to be the cause of the delay and that I am justified, please, do something to help Dad, I love you Mummy Doughnut, kisses.

Little Doughnut

This lad is now officially my favourite mugu. Hee hee - "prevent my nipples from showing."

Whoops. EDIT reply here rather than new post.

Here's Doughnut's reply to Little Doughnut:

Quote:
My sweet darling Little Doughnut.

I'm so glad that you like your new name. I love it too! It makes us closer together. I wish I could give you a big kiss and a pat on the head to say "Well done, Little Doughnut, well done" for all the hard work you have done and things you have been through.

I understand about your breast-buds and how embarassing it can be when your nip-naps stick out. As you know Mummy Doughnut is a large woman. My nip-naps are like fence-posts and just as hard and just as brown. But I think your Daddy likes them. I even sent him a photo of them!! I was a bit naughty wasn't I? Does that surprise you? When you're older you'll discover that men will do ANYTHING for even just a look at a ladie's breast-buds and nip-naps. And will generally be like a little dog and obey all your commands if he can have a feel of your daffodil.

I'm glad that we can talk about sex and men and things. I have so much to teach you. I want you to ask any questions you like about it. You promise you'll ask me first if you have any, ok?

Now as for Daddy. Darling you are right you have done everything a good little girl should do. I'm very proud of you. At the moment it is Daddy who is the cause of the delay. But I know he will be sorting things very soon. My darling Little Doughnut I wasn't going to tell you something because it was a secret or a surprise for you but I think you deserve to know. Mummy Doughnut knows how hard you work at school - she wants you to do well and go to University or maybe a School for Challenging Children. So I have set aside some money for you. I probably shouldn't say but it's £80,000!! I hope you will be grateful. But I just want the best for you. Don't tell Daddy that I told you because it is meant to be a surprise but please ask him if he's filled in the form I sent him because that's all that's delaying things.

Write soon darling, you adorable painted jezebel

Big Doughnut loves Little Doughnut XXXX

Come on Mike! She's done her part. It's over to you!! Oh yes. Mike and Little Doughnut are the same person aren't they? Maybe your writing hand needs a rest. Smile

Love Phil X

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perfect! Very Happy

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not perfect for Mike though, Sweet Poetry.

Quote:
Hi Darling

If I tell you something, would you believe it happened? Well, it did happened and I am sure you would not be happy to hear this but it was how my day went, just imagine, I was locked up today, surprised? No, you do not have to be because I deserve to go to jail since I could not finish up with the building on time, workers are yet to be paid and even the bills I am owing, it is a lot of debts on ground.

Maybe I have not told you that what I detest most in life is when I am publicly embarrassed over issue like this, I was handcuffed and forced to go to the Police Station to make Statement, tell me, why is this happening to me?

Anyways, Darling, I think you would need to suspend Susan's £80,000.00 Trust Fund and try as much as possible to credit £5,750.00 into the account with you by tomorrow and if you really want the best for me, please, do it for the love between us and if you want borrow me, just make sure it is tomorrow because I am ready to pay-you-back with interest immediately when I get paid because I need you to get me out of this mess, please, save me from going to jail, I love you.

Mike

I'll let him stew and go to jail. Doughnut has the Royal wedding to prepare for. Phil has other things on his mind.

Love Phil X

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So he skipped the pushy hotel manager and the hospital bit and went straight to jail! He sure knows how to pull doughnut's heartstrings.

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're right Jeanette. Mike wants to layer on the pain. But it's only himself he's hurting!!

Little Doughnut says:
Quote:
Good Morning Mum. How u doing hope all is well Mum daddy is not feeling fine.

Little Doughnut

And the new Mike Doughnut (seriously) says:
Quote:
Darling,

I have not heard from you, how are you, I hope you are doing good and I guess you must have been sorting things out for me but that does not mean you should not keep me updated over it, anyways, I have been so worried about you and I have really missed talking to you, believe me.

Well, when will you make the deposit of the money? Darling, you need to understand how serious this is weighing me down, please, keep me updated, I love you.

Mike Doughnut

And the original and best Doughnut says:
Quote:

Oh my darling Mike. I am so sorry. I have been so caught up in the Royal Wedding over here in England. I didn't look at my emails. Are you ok? That is a terrible shock that you should be arrested. How humiliating for you. You absolutely do not deserve to go to jail. HOW DARE THEY LAY HANDS ON MY MIKEY!!

Oh but sweetheart. I thought you would have filled in the Trust Fund form by now. Why haven't you? I know you say not to bother with it but it's too late. Mike, I have already told Little Susan. She calls herself Little Doughnut now, isn't that sweet? I told her about the money. Oh Mike. I knew it was supposed to be a surprise but because she has been through so much trouble I wanted to tell her to cheer her up and give some good news for a change. It would break her heart if I didn't send the trust fund money now. I know she will want to go the special school for giftaid children and not the naughty numpty school. Mike, if you don't fill in that form so I can send the trust fund she might try and commit suicide again!! I'm sure you don't want that do you?

Please. My mind is made up. I want to send the £80,000 in £20,000 installments. I can't let Little Doughnut down. I love that little harpy too much. Just use what you need out of the first installment and I'll send whatever is missing at the end.

I love the fact that now you are Mr Mike Doughnut my lovely husband.

Mrs Doughnut XXX

Happy Families Very Happy Twisted Evil

Love Phil X

joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too bad that the trust fund is locked down and cannot be open for a year due to tax purposes because the government would see it as money laundering from criminals. Twisted Evil I just knew that he would try so tearful story on poor little doughnut's heart to get money from her. but as always, she'll have to tell him to wait a little while banghead for money to help him. again, great bait. always enjoy reading both you and sweet poetry's baits. bow_down bow_down

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Josey!! Mike is trying to wriggle out of filling in the form.
Quote:

Yes, it was a terrible shock on me because I was really humiliated and threatened to go to jail over it, Darling, why are you not doing anything?

Well, I was unable to be present at Kate Middleton & Prince Williams Royal Wedding because I was not just myself and Susan really got mad at me but you should have contacted me so that we could see, why did you not do that?

Anyways, I have the Trust Fund form filed in my document after showing it to Susan, she saw it and she was happy but I think you would still have to suspend hers or make the first £20,000.00 deposit into the account, not as Trust Fund and I will only withdraw the £5,750.00 from it to carry on with the finishing of the project.

I have explained everything to Susan, she had complied with the idea, she even said she has no choice, she could afford to let me go to jail, who will carter for her? Darling, please, do this for me first thing tomorrow morning, I love you.

Mike Doughnut

And Little Doughnut is helping hin:
Quote:

Dad told me you were at the Royal Wedding, why did you not come for us? I was not happy when he told me you came around, we were suppose to be there but Dad was not feeling too good, I hope your day was made and I guess it was fun all the way?we were suppose to be there but Dad was not feeling too good, I hope your day was made and I guess it was fun all the way, did you sew Kate and the Prince?

Well, Dad explained some things to me, I reasoned with it and it is a pretty nice idea from an adorable Dad and I have agreed that you should sort his present state of debts because he made me understand that the Tust Fund is mine to sponsor my academics and I was really upset with a man that called Dad this morning over the same issue, threatening him of going to jail,

I cried and he calmed me.You are the only one that could clean Dad off this dirt-mess, please, do not let him down and when he goes to jail, I will have no one to show me a real father's love and I hope you would not mind telling me everything about the Royal Wedding, do you like your visit?

Little Doughnut

Funny. But I'm not smiling. Will reply later.

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doughnut enjoyed the Royal wedding:

Quote:
Good morning Mr Doughnut : )

Honey I think you may have misunderstood me. I didn't go to the wedding silly!! I watched it on the television. I made myself a wedding dress out of some old lace curtains and drank champagne and ate a whole wedding cake by myself. Oh Mike it was beautiful I imagined you were Wills and I was Kate and when he kissed her on the balcony I thought of it being me and you.

Mike. I'm confused. Are you and Little Doughnut in London? I thought you were abroad? Anyway honey as I told you the money from Granny's estate can only be transferred as a trust fund. If you want it any way else you'd have to wait at least a month.

I can't wait that long for you Mike. So please send the form back so we can be together.

Your worried Doughnut X

Mike sends a cut n paste job including:
Quote:

Do not be scared my love, sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that takes you totally by surprise, all I can say is that you are the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring and understanding never ceases to amaze me because I have truly been blessed by finding you and I will never let you go even if I have to bring you back to myself!

Boy is he in for a surprise!! But he seems to be on the verge of filling in the form. He just needs a bit of help:

With a subject line of 'I am Sorry" (good lad) he writes:

Quote:
Hi Darling,

I am sorry to have taken long to reply the e-mail, though I was busy but the issue behind the delay is that you suggested the idea of assuming Susan is sick and I have tried times without number to figure out the best illness that would be suitable in filling the form but I have not thought of a tangible one.

Anyways, how are you doing? Hope you are pretty cool, well, I want you to know that I have really missed talking to you and I wished you are in my arms right now, so, if you think of an illness that would be preferable about Susan, then, you should let me know as soon as you are done reading this note.

Mike

I reply:

Quote:
Oh my sweet Mike. You have nothing to be sorry about. I know you are a good man who is doing everything he can.

Thank you for your beautiful love letter. I was really moved. It actually made me cry so that the tears ran down my back. You and Little Doughnut are the most important things in my life. That is why we have to kill her as soon as possible.

I think the best illness to put on the form will be she is suffering from a melting brain. This will show the Customs people that it is very serious and that soon she will die. I think most people are always very sad to hear of a little child with a melting brain more sad even than if it was her heart splitting or that she had exploding breast-buds. I'm not a Doctor but I know that if I heard of that it would make me release the trust fund money quickly without any problems.

Mike, I can't believe we are going to finally meet soon. I have waited for this day it seems forever. Our new life together will be so happy. Mr Doughnut, Big Doughnut and Little Doughnut all in one big house. You will be my full-time carer and Little Doughnut will do the cleaning and chores. I know how much she likes to clean and tidy.

And she will go to a special school for brain children and you can stay home with me and keep my daffodil watered with your powerful dinkle and I will hold you forever in my tree-trunk arms.

Write soon my love,

You Doughnut XXXX

I think he's going to do it. Soon Little Doughnut will be a zombie.

Love Phil X

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I loved!

Quote:
I think the best illness to put on the form will be she is suffering from a melting brain.

clapping

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Mike's having problems - he sounds really deflated. Laughing

Quote:
Darling,

If I must confess to you, I would say that I am really getting so confused about this whole thing because it seems to be getting out of hand and you know I have no source of hope but from you, yet, you do not want to understand how desperate I am.

What if I suggest that you fill the form and if you need to ask for any needed information, trust me, I will tell you, at least, that would make it easier because I feel like I am just a nobody.

Please, I really need you to get me out of this mess because my days are no longer filled with happy moments like it used to be and I need you to bring the sparks of joy back into my life as my wife.

But he's only making things worse:

Quote:
Mike darling.

I am so tired of waiting for you to get here. My daffodil is practically dead through lack of your dinkle-water.

I don't understand what the problem is. And now you want me to fill in the form for you? I can't forge your signature. That is a crime! I'm willing to bend the rules but not break them. It's not difficult honey. I wonder why you are delaying things. Have you changed your mind?

Oh Mike if you were to leave me I don't know what I'd do. Probably starve myself to death which could take years with all the extra weight I'm carrying. For Joseph's sake Mike PLEASE PLEASE just do this one thing and then I can send you the money. Think of Little Doughnut. How do you think it looks to her that you are not being a good provider for her.

Mike I don't know how much longer I can wait. That's it. I'm not going to eat again until I see you and Little Doughnut. I'll just have this one party bucket of KFC and then that's definitely it.

Your sad Big Doughnut.

Come on Mike, buck up!! Surely the end must be in sight?

Love Phil X

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Come on Mike, buck up!!

Yes!!! beating

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more whining, and then he'll be ready for the forms. Very Happy

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you've seen that one right, Jeanette but it's not whining - it's another spell in jail!! If only that were actually the case!

Doughnut gave him a kick:

Quote:
Mike it is now three days since I heard from you. Your silence speaks volumes as we say. You obviously don't care or have found someone else. My weak heart is broken and I don't know if I can carry on.

You make me so sad. Poor Little Doughnut won't be going to a special school and I will never hold you in my arms. And as for the money from Granny's estate I think I will give it all to a charity, maybe Overeaters Anonymous because whenever I think of it I think of you.

Oh Mike, I can't believe that you are going to leave me. The fact that you never filled in that form shows me that you don't really want me to hekp you and Little Doughnut because you never wanted to be with me in the first place.

I am crying while I type this and the keyboard is in a puddle.

Doughnut

Little Doughnut gets one too:
Quote:
My darling Little Doughnut.

I don't want you to cry because you know I don't like that but I wanted to warn you that I don't think your Daddy loves me anymore. He doesn't reply to my letters and he won't do the form so you could have your trust fund sent to you so perhaps he doesn't love you either. I am very sad for him and also sad that I might not get to be your Big Mummy Doughnut.

Perhaps we will still be able to write to each other even if your Daddy doesn't want to be with me.

Take care Little Doughnut and don't let any boys touch your breast-buds or your daffodil.

Love Mummy Big Doughnut XXX

Susan dashes off a quick reply:
Quote:
Hi Mummy,

It is not what you think, it has happened again, Dad had been in locked up and that was why he has not been able to write you, anyways, the good side of the news is that he just called and he would be released very soon, he will write you when he arrives home, I have really missed you.

Susan

So Doughnut does the same:
Quote:
Little Doughnut!!

Oh my God I am very worried. Are you ok? Don't be frightened baby. If you're still on the computer write to me. I have missed you too. I was so afraid your Daddy had left me, Now I am happy he hasn't but worried about him locked up. Tell him this is too much for my poor heart. Try to ask him to please do the form so we can be a family.

Your Mummy Doughnut XXX

Jeez! It's really hard to get these lazy sods to do some work. I thought after the 100 lines it would be a fait accompli. Maybe the form was TOO Official looking? Fingers crossed.

Love Phil X

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike wants to avert a crisis so puts in some weekend work:

Quote:
Darling,

Why do you have to think like that, why should you think of me leaving you and why you you think I have found someone else or is it because of the debt-mess I got myself into that makes you begin to doubt me?

I know it has been over three days since you heard from me, it was not intentional and my silence has to do with going to jail because I was locked up for it or do you think I am happy to let Susan sleep all alone in the hotel with me?

I want you to know that I really care about you, believe me, let your weak heart be strong to carry on, I cannot afford to let go of you, you do not have to be tired, I will wake-up your dead daffodil with a lot of my dinkle-water, it is a promise, well, I have not changed my mind over it and I would have sent the form but I was locked up before I could and you do not have to starve yourself death because I am still in love with you.

Anyways, I would suggest you try as much as possible to raise £5,750.00 from either friends or members of the family today, deposit it tomorrow and that would be enough to settle my outstanding debts then we would have the whole time on earth to discuss over Susan's £80,000.00 Trust Fund, what do you think about the idea or are you happy to always hear it that I go to jail?

Well, I just arrived from jail and I have to go and shower now, I will write you back as soon as I get your reply, I have really missed you and I love you so much.

Mike

He gets a lengthy reply - surely THIS time he'll do as he's told?

Quote:
Mike Darling!!!

I'm so glad you're safe and back from jail. O baby it must have been awful to be locked up again!! This really has got to stop.

Honey I'm sorry I doubted your love. I'm just a silly girl who can't think straight because I haven't eaten for three days. Now I can have those four pizzas in the freezer. Baby my daffodil is already opening at the thought of your wonderful dinkle-water. And my breast-buds are poking through my heavy-gauge cotton Mumu.

I love you too so much it hurts my pancreas. XXXX

Baby. I don't know how many times I have to tell you. I have no one in the world but you now that granny died. You and Little Doughnut are all I have. And all the money is in the bank. Even if you only want £500 let alone £5,750 I would still have to take it out of Granny's will and I am not allowed to withdraw or transfer for another whole 2 months. By that time you will be locked up forever!!! The whole point of the Trust Fund and the form to say Little Doughnut is dying is so the bank will release the money!!

I don't think you understand the importance. It doesn't matter what happens to the money after you get it the ONLY way to make the bank release it is to make them think it is not for me or an adult and that it is an emergency because she will be dead soon.

I don't know how else to tell you. But PLEASE do it before you go back to jail. I could not stand to think of you in that horrible place. I hear other men try to touch men's dinkles and sometimes even kiss the dinkles. I hope that didn't happen to you and that's why you need a shower - to wash off the other men's dinkle smell.

Please write soon my darling my love my everything. I'm going to start eating again now. I think I'll have the 20" cheese stuffed crust four cheese extra meat feast first. Then maybe the Deep Pan Pepperoni Platter afterwards.

Write soon my sweet man.

Your Doughnut Wife XXXX

Let's see if he likes being accused of becoming a prison bitch.

Love Phil X

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

:yikes:
Masterful!

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Mistress!! Wink

regarding Mike - I take it all back. If he is true to his word he is a good lad. Hard-working on a weekend, polite and willing. And obviously doesn't mind being accused of smelling of other men's dinkles:

Quote:
Subject: I am on it

Darling,

I thought I was going to hear from you before I write you back this time, well, I just felt I should show some love and say HI to you because every part of me have really missed you and I want you to know it.

Anyways, I am now going through the form and you will have it first thing when done since you could not fill it on her behalf because of the signatory aspect, trust me, you will get it immediately I am done, expect it, I love you.

Mike

Trophy No 2 coming soon it seems.

Love Phil X

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike gets a pat on the head for being such a good pet:

Quote:
Oh Mike.

I am so glad. Now I know that by doing this I will be able to send you the money and you and I and Susan will be a family. That is all I have ever wanted. That and your beautiful big Dinkle!! : )

Darling I know you have love for me now. I always knew but the scared woman in me doubted. I will doubt no more! You have my complete trust and all my body is yours from my breast-buds all the way down over all the hills and valleys and unexplored caves to my precious daffodil.

Mike I love you so much. I'm going to eat and eat so that by the time you are in my bed at last I am as big as a Hippopotomus and you can lie on top of me and it will feel like you are on a water-bed.

You have made me the happiest woman in all the world. Give Little Doughnut a kiss for me and here is something special for you!!! It was really hard to take a picture of my bummy-bum so I hope you like it. It's the naughtiest, sexiest thing I've ever done. [No photo actually attached] But for you Mike I would do anything.

Love Doughnut XXXX

Well. The guy deserves some praise, surely? Then the awful, sick feeling in the pit of his stomach when the money doesn't arrive!!

Love Phil X

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just wonderful. I am learning a lot just by reading it and laughing.
Great!

Orange Rose

"i need money so bad sugar, can you help me out my son must not die please help me"

"oooooh my life is down, you are heartless and wicked..i wish i never meet you" (Ex-fiancé)
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Orange Rose!! Mike and Susan as scammers are just the gift that keeps on giving!

Mike says:

Quote:
Good Morning My Lovely Wife..Your happiness means everything to me. I love you more than you could possibly know and my love keeps growing every time I see your Pics and Ur lovely mail to make me happy. I love you, Baby, now and always.

I love kissing you, holding you, being with you, looking into your eyes knowing and hoping you feel the same way about me. The feel of your skin is more than I can take; I can't keep my hands off you! I love you so much..

I just want u to know that Your daughter Susan is doing fine, and i will be sending you the Trust Fund Okay hope all will be ok and good Honey? You always in my heart.. LOVE YOU SO MUCH

Mike Doughnut

So STILL no form? Ah well at least he's keeping me informed - don't know why it's taking so long though. I think some scammers are cautious about putting their details on anything that looks too offical in case it means they can be traced. Others will fill in any old crap. Very Happy

I reply:
Quote:

Good morning to you my lovely husband!!

Oh Mike I have never known a love like this - it is so unique, weird and special.

I understand about why my skin is more than you can take. There is a lot of it and while some is pulled and stretched quite tightly there are other areas that are quite loose and folded like a pair of badly hung curtains. But I know your strong horny hands will be all over me like a rash. Of which I have plenty. I can hardly wait for our first time together and my first time with a man. I am so glad it is you who will be picking my daffodil and I hope I won't disappoint you. I know you will teach me all the beautiful ways of love-making. And I will show you all the ways a woman can take all the pleasure away from a man.

Your friend, your wife, your lover and your fighter,

Mrs Doughnut XXXXXXXXXXXXX

PS. I will send a note to Little Doughnut too.

And send this too:
Quote:

My darling Little Doughnut,

You have probably noticed a change in Daddy Doughnut - that he is a lot more happy than he used to be. That is because soon we will be together as a family!! He is sending the forms to me and then I can help him and you start all over again. No more debt or worries for him and a new future at a special school for you!!

I am very excited.

How is my Little Doughnut? You are nearly a woman, you know. Going through all the wonderful changes. Tell the other girls who laugh at your breast-buds and your nip-naps that they will end up as alchoholic prostitutes kissing men's dinkles for loose change and that YOU because you are such a good girl will be going to a Special School for Unusual Children and living with a new Mummy who will love you just as much as if you had come plopping out of her own daffodil.

Write to me soon Little Doughnut.

Your BIG MUMMY DOUGHNUT XXX

I hope he fills it all in correctly. Civil Servants can be such sticklers for accuracy. Wink

Love Phil X

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooo Mike is playing some kind of game. I think he's sppoked. He sends this bunch of crap:

Quote:
Good Morning My Wife....I love you because you make me look forward to each day. You're my everything, a dream come true. There are no words to express what I feel for you. There are no songs as beautiful as the music that fills my soul,You're my light in the darkness. [BLAH BLAH BLAH]

I reply:

Quote:
Good Morning Mike my darling.

What a beautiful letter. But still I must wait? and wait and wait? I feel sick. You promised me we would be together soon and I felt full.

But now I am empty.

Sad Doughnut. X

And get this time stalling crap back:

Quote:
Honey You don't need to be sad OK. i love you with all my heart and i can't wait to be with you . i just have to true with the trust fund so everything can be lovely and good Okay believe me we are going too be together soon

Love You

Mike Doughnut

Ferchrissakes it's a 2 page document. It's got about 5 questions on it!! Mike, move your fat, lazy arse. Evil or Very Mad

Love Phil X

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe there is a competitor for Doughnut's heart? - Yes, hard to believe ...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic