SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have couple of mine. I would feel ashamed of these if they'd gone to any one decent.
Quote:
wetin dey guy man, i don cures u foreva, ogun destroy ur generation. ten tousand penis shall infect ur mama w/ hiv. ur fatha na mad begga man go eat dog shit all day. when dem born u they born animal. Anoufia! beast! sango beat u well well. thunder fier ur mouth! Trailer strike ur head!

i don cures u so dat a he goat shall sex ur yansh every day and a gorilla shall sex ur mouth with huge and stinky amu. u shall enjoy this bcos u are a gay and a zoo phile. foolish man, ur stink don pass pig, pass your self and go to hail fier oooooo

Quote:
i have seen ur modality and i can say wid no hesitation that u are the stupdest mugu eva i don see. u do no town 1 job. u do not own 1 kobo. idiot, mental retard is ur status, u shall neva profit from yahoo yahoo ok. work for me ok, u don wash my hummer h4 for 1 naira / day. u want get rich? work for me ok, mebe u afford gari 3 days /.week. until they u remain, piss and bastard. ogun bust ur head oh.

Quote:
WHO ARE YOU AND WHY U BOMB MI BOX OH? U HAVE NO LEVEL, SMALL BOI MUGU
LIKE U, PASS URSELF. MADIOHA FIRE YOU, ODEKE UZOAGBA BURY YOU FOR YOUR
STUPIDITIE, USELESS THEIF. YOUR MAMA WEY BORN NOTORIOUS MUGU LIKE YOU
NA GET BELLE WITH AREA BOY AND BORN 1000 IDIOT. SHE SHALL BE PURNISH
FOR HER CRIMES AND FOR BREEDING ENWE GOAT HEAD BASTARD LIKE YOU, I GO
SEND GASOLIN FIER FOR AM HEAD WEY ROST AM FLESH OH. YOUR PAPA, I GO
BEAT AM VERY WELL, I GO CUT AM FINGAS, I GO CUT AM AMU OH, I CUT AM
HEAD WEY GO SELL TO RITUALIST. IDIOT HEAD GET ME 1000 NAIRA, I GO CHOP
AM.

I SHALL SEND JUJU FOR YOUR HEAD. DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU DEAL WITH? I AM A
POWERFUL WIZARD AND SHALL PERISH YOU WITH MY MIND THOUGHTS ALONE. I
SHALL SEND BLACK POWDER INTO YOUR EYES AND YOU SHALL GO BLIND AND PASS
INTO DEATH.

YOU ARE A USELESS WASTE OF DOG SHEET, BEGGA MAN LIKE YOU, AYELALAH CUT
YOUR THROAT, SANGO FIRE YOUR USELESS LIFE. SATAN SHALL BAPTISE YOU AND
YOUR FILTHY FAMILY NOW AND FOREVER. ENJOY YOUR LIFE IN HEIL FIER.
ANOUFIA! BARAWO! BUSH MAN! ALL YOUR NAMES ARE WRITEN AT THE SHRINE.
CLIFFORD ORJI SHALL VISIT YOU VERY SOON.

GO DEY HEIL OOOO

Anyway, you get the idea. sex crimes and witchcraft. I'm going to hell. Meh.

Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, I think I could explain baiting to people I know, but this is fast becoming my guilty pleasure that I don't think anyone would quite understand.

Thanks for sharing, def' taking notes from you guys.

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

they love anything like this ... I always get replies. wives, mothers, fathers, ancestors, children. Insult them to high heaven. Threaten them with death and mutilation. Belittle their achievements. Mock their religion. curse their god. challenge their sexuality. Anything goes. Of course your pidgin will be a little off which gives them the chance to curse you for an illiterate. Suspecting that you are a baiter is, in my experience, very rare.

Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
I almost always get a few replies, most of them are pretty visceral, but I'd say I get 1 to every 5 I send out. I am starting to wonder if it's because I'm using a BCC or my subject field. Thedevguy67 gave me some tips as to what to write in the subject, as I usually use something like Re:Payment. But I'm wondering if they get stuck in their spam folders or they just don't read them because of them being BCC.

Oh and I already chopped some of your stuff in tonight's round of fire Laughing

My new format for tonight:

Quote:

HOW DEY GO?
OPEN EYE AND FUCK OFF YUA THINK YOU WADDA? YUA HEAD NO CORRECT LET
ME HELP YU........YUA JUST USELESS SMALL BOI WITH DOG SHEET IN HEAD.
WISE UP IDIOT LIKE U WHO NO GET SENSE.I PITY U SO MUCH BECAUSE I
DONT NO WHERE UR FULISHNESS WIL LEAD U. I ADVICE U TO GO BACK TO UR
VILLAGE U MAGA . EVRY BODY KNOW WELL WELL YUA SISTER IS FUCKING
SLUT SHE FUCK A GOAT FOR 1 NAIRA HABO! YUA MAMA SHE CRY BECAUSE YUA
PAPA BE SATAN AND WHOLE FILTHY FAMILY CURSED FLIES FOLLOW
EVERYWHERE YUA GO.

U SO FUCKING USELESS I BET YUA PAY MUGU HAHAHA EVERYBODY KNOW WELL
DAT YU LET THOSE GUYS BOMB YU ASS WIT THEIR TOTO HAHAHAHA

TAKE THIS ADVICE BY HAND CUT YUA NECK AN QUIT THIS LIFE

"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
ulta
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner wrote:
We could share scripts - Many of mine are abusive, going on outright obscene. How much will the moderators tolerate?

Edit: Will the email grabber let me send individual "to" emails to lads instead of the usual BCC mass-bombing? BCCing usually sets off a thousand red lights on email servers and gets the mails kicked out in quantity. individually crafted mails would be so much more personal when I'm telling them what my shrine priest will do to them. Twisted Evil

There are Thunderbird extensions that will do this (I think) but I haven't tried them yet. I'd prefer to keep the lads seperate from my "proper" email.

no! the email grabber only sort the email addresses from the sea of other texts, and save them in .csv or .txt format. and i find the extension for Thunderbird. its called "Mail Tweak". this page explains how to set it up.

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-send-personalized-mass-emails-in-mozilla-thunderbird/

so now, after saving the email addresses in .csv format with the use of that email grabber, i get into thunderbird, then click personalize, give the Subject: and copy the insult script in the body. then add the .csv file with the list. and it then send 1 mail to 1 address. very convenient. thanks for Thunderbird extension idea.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boris: Excellent format, truly obnoxious and absolutely reeking of lad. I don't think I can teach you much Twisted Evil

Ulta: Very useful info. I have a new laptop arriving in a few days so will set up Tbird properly as a lad-slapping engine.

On a cautionary note I'm not sure if Gmail strips IP addresses when sent from an IMAP client. Even so, if not, I'm not that bothered, attempts to retrace my own IP address resolve variously to london, Southend, shrewsbury and Lincoln... None of which are anywhere near me. Nowhere i bait from uses a static IP address so I won't lose any sleep.

As an experiment I may start using Sify or Rediffmail, they seem to be the scammer's provider of choice so would add a layer of credibility that Gmail lacks after its huge uptake by baiters and other people who are not serious.

If they query my UK IP i will tell them i don use seven proxies wey confuse mugu like dem oh. but, with that in mind, I don't think a scammer has ever queried any IP address i have used.

Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

on a cautionary note I'm not sure if Gmail strips IP addresses when sent from an IMAP client.

AFAIK it doesn't, if you use thunder bird your native IP is used.

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just for shits and giggles I have set up a rediffmail account and bombed a few hundred lad addies with it. We shall see, we shall see.

It has the advantage of accepting hundreds of BCCs in one gulp.

Quote:
guyman oh, open eye 4 see yua fate 4 real. for na ur future is empty like ur idiot monkey head. i don chop 5 yua maga dis week alone. mek i chop $1400 today. na all benin see my riches. where u dey? festac? poor mumu boi. no monie 4 soap. no money 4 water. u bega man all day for 1 naira 4 cafe, na i get fast conection. u dey trow format all day, maga neva comot for pay u. Stinky bega man, even poor festac jobless persons tell u go dey wash ur yansh for u have no higene.

u must stop 419, all u efort is waste. why oh? na cos ur mad bish mama ashawo for any1 with amu + 1 kobo. this is how she born u, u have no fatha in name, ur fatha is all dorti poor man in festac. say helo from me as am push u as u go naked in festac market beginn for ur cafe monie.

all u do is spoil jobs 4 real guyman like me. i deseve bettta than put up with u. i deseve u maga riches. na u deseve stay were u are, neked stinky man.
happy days Very Happy

ulta
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
BIG FOOL. u no even sabi speak pigin u dey form like say u sabi get
out of my way big fool. u are a living corpse na frustration go damage
ur life as ur useless unorientated life dey, I no send u mail na u put
ur unuseful address online. As some one u have thinking faculty wen u
receive a mail or message dat is not welcome to u in ur fucked mail
box all u have to do is delete it and move ahead not by telling d
globe hw ur useless mother dey take fuck all d useless men around as u
no no how life is going today. FURA.
Message goes to those that has asked for it not u who included ur
unuseful address because they want to luth the country more than
before.
unhealthy bastard na so e b, go ask ur grand father what they went
through in the hands of Americans,Canadians,Australians,Europeans and
Asians if ur grand father is literate.

U big fool of ever. If u reply dis mail na im b say na garri u and ur
family go soak for the rest of una lives. I don't abuse people and at
this time i don't curtain bull sh****t from bastards

[email protected]

Quote:
idiot fool stop malling me. fulk ur self and ur family . remain the same

[email protected]

Quote:
U WILL DIE LIKE A FIS ROLL BASTARD HOMOSEXUAL MONKEY MASQUIRATE SPELLING TOTO PUSY AND ROTIN FISH LIKE YOU WEY NO GET HEAD AT ALL.

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER EKPA LIKE YOU MUMU WHEN NOR GET SENSE, SEE YOUR ENGLISH, GO SCHOOL BACK, OK.

[email protected]

Quote:
you no get work my dear...go find work for your self

[email protected]

Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOUR FAMILY THERE,,,TELL ME WHO YOU BE MAKE I BLOW YOUR HEAD FOOL TELL ME WHO YOU BE NAA

WHY YOU DE HIDE YOUR IDENTITY

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
IF MOTHERFUCKER HAS A NIJA NUMBER ,HIS ASS IS LOW .DON'T NEED TO BOTHER ABOUT HIM AND IF HE BRAGS , PROBABLY GOT LUCKY AND MADE SOME PEANUTS OR HAD IT HANDED TO HIM BY SOME 'CHAIRMAN'

'MADE MEN' DON'T WRITE MAILS EXCEPT TO FINISH JOB AND OH MAN HAVE HOUSES IN VGC BUT WONT TALK ABOUT IT.YOU PROBABILITY WORK IN SOMEONE'S OFFICE IN NIJA .GO FUCK YOUR SORRY YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.ASK SOMEONE OUTSIDE TO TELL YOU.
AND SINCE I DONT HAVE A NIIJA NUMBER NO NEED TO KNOW YOU BYE 'LOSER WANNBE'.I GIVE YOU CALL WHEN I GET BACK , SETTLE YOU CAFE BILLS AHEAD FOR MAYBE A YEAR.

[email protected]

Quote:
hopeless poor fool,use ur english properly.devil strick you

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU CALLED YOURSELF A GUYMAN AND YOU WASTE YOUR TIME WRITTING ALL THIS,? THATS SHOWS YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A WASTE PRODUCT,

[email protected] - this "webmail brother" sent me weblinks of four p0rn movies. Shocked

[email protected]

Quote:
NNA I WISHES U THE SAME..

Quote:
WHICH LAGUAGE IS THIS MY FRIEND .........GO BACK TO SCHOOL.

[email protected]

Quote:
GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL ILLITRATRE , AND YOU SAY U TRAVELL BASTERED LIKE U

Quote:
ILLITERATE, Go back to school because you don't fit any where in the society punk

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

one guyman who has caught my attention is Richard Lee, in Malaysia - [email protected] - His form reply for insult baits is as follows:
Quote:
COMMOT FOR HERE.....!!!!

INSTEAD WEN U GO BRING JOB MAKE WE DO TOGETHER AND SHARE MONEY, ALL YOU PREFER
TO DE DO NA TO SIDON DE INSULT PERSON.

ABI, U NO GET BETTER THING TO DOO??? I NO SABI WHEREVER YOU DE BUT I DE 4
MALAYSIA AND DOING ALL SORT OF OFFSHORE DELAS, AS WASH-WASH, COME-N-CARRY,
ONLINE BANKING, CHEQUE AND ALL TYPES OF FINISHING.

NOBI INSULT GO GIVE US HAPPINNESS MY BROTHER. NA COMMON REASONING. WELL, I NO
GO STOP YOU FROM INSULTING PEOPLE BUT IF YOU WISH, YOU MAY GO ON. LIFE IS ALL
ABOUT COLLABORATION AND TEAM-WORK. THAT'S HOW WE ALL SUCCEED AND THE SAME
SECRETE OF GREAT MEN. SO, THINK!!!!

GOODBYE.

However, I sent him this odd request from a different account, in accordance with my poke-the-world-with-a-stick approach to baiting:

Quote:
dear broda,

as u no wel my church don grow day by day ... keep secret ok ... na we need human head, eye, amu, for ritual .. i pay well .. contac me if u have such thing.

amadioha protect u oh.

1 luv

fidelis

And he got all terrified.

Quote:
subject NO ONE PAYS BETTER THAT JESUS

The Bible made me to understand that after Christ arose from the dead, ALL POWERS in Heave, on Earth and Beneath HAS been GIVEN onto HIM (Jesus) and AT THE MENTION OF HIS NAME (JESUS), every knee must BOW and every tounge MUST confess that Jesus Christ is the LORD.

I never see this kind of God before....Na WONDER.....WONDER

Na WONDER.....WONDER

Allow Him to do it with U also pls. I love you brother.

Cheers!

Okey (Anambra)

So we have his real location and his first name. I can go to work on him now, knowing that he is terrified by juju, and committed to christianity. he also wants to talk. This will be fun. he is also, by his previous emails, a confirmed guyman and beyond any reasonable doubt, not an ITP.

Other responses were varied and surprising and not a little worrying. I don't actually want them to go about collecting eyes and cocks and heads for me.

[email protected]>

Quote:
haa, broda nawa ooo, anyway how work and where u dey?

[email protected]

Quote:
yes i can do it for for you, how much are you going to pay.

[email protected]

Quote:
I have the pass of your old stincking mother and that of your father.
If you need them you can contact me you fucking asshole.

[email protected]>
reply-to [email protected]

Quote:
e dey oh...if u're ready how much will pay 4 each part?

Plenty of potential for a juju bait of some sort. But bejesus, I'm really glad i don't live there.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@all --- Great so see the lads being tormented so well Laughing
Some great rants you folks are getting.

[email protected]
Quote:

i b ijebu man go ask na we get juju mumu.agemo alone go finish all ur generation.wo gbo iku ere lojo iwri lagemo wa ti omore njpo ike ye lori mi arun ye lori tomo ti awa

[email protected]
Quote:

Bro no worry no one go die na your family go die ok my job just pay me 70.000.00 usd today so if you need money let me know ok i will help you because i know say na poor day worry you ok

[email protected]
Quote:
JUST TRY URSELF AND SEE. THEM NOR DEY USE JUJU DEY SERVE JUJU BUT I MAKE USE OF UR BLOOD AS E DEY HOT NOW MAKE U KNOW SAY SPIRIT DEY STRONG PASS SPIRIT. LET GO INTO SPIRIT WAR AND SEE IF IS JUST TALK OR REAL.

BLOOD IS NEEDED.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: MAMA DEY SUCK MY BALLS AS I DEY WRITE U DIS MAIL.

BOY NA U AND UR FAMILY AND FRIEND THUNDER GO STRIKE AND OGUN GO PURNISH U......NA MY BOY SHOW ME WETIN U SEND AM DAT WHY I DEY REPLY U BCOZ U BE REAL FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL.

U WEY UR MAMA DEY SUCK MY BALLS...LOL....YES SHE SABI SUCK AM WELL O.

U NO WHO I BE WEY U DEY TEL ME SAY U DEY DRIVE HUMMER, SEE UR MOUTH WEY U TAKE SAY HUMMER. BLOODY LIER NO BE ONLY HUMMER.

NA UR CHAIRMAN U DEY FOLLOW TALK IF U NO NO. I AM UR MENTOR IN DIS GAME OKAY.

SO BE A GUD BOY NEXT TIME.

[email protected]
Quote:

Happy to hear from u mugu, Ask of Osadebe and dem go tell you who i be for ojo area. lol....you dey suffer. tell me wetin be your surname make i ask of u because you no get any level.

I laugh you because me na sure gee guy for my area. Who you be mugu? tell me...you are a bloody lier bcoz from your msil i kne dat you and your entire family don't have hummer.

Guy ask ur mama who born u because e be like say ur mama play away match and dem win ur mama

[email protected]
Quote:

BABYLONIAN I KNOW YOU WORRIED BECAUSE YOUR SOUL HAVE BEEN BOUGHT BY DEVIL THAT IS WHY YOU DO NOT HAVE REST OF MIND.

FIRE BORN BABYLONIAN LIKE YOU IN HEAL FOR EVER AND EVER

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Damn fine stuff Very Happy

419baiter has a new list up btw Wink

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
What you say will sure come back to you in Jesus name

[email protected] Very Happy

Quote:
YOU NO FIT SPELL OR CONSTRUCT ENGLISH AND U DEY BOAST HERE OF $$ . EMPTY VESSEL MAKES THE LOUDEST NOISE------- MY SMALLEST BOY OF 19YEARS GET MONEY PASS PERSON WHEN TEACH U GUY. SO GROW UP FOOLISH DUDE OR CUM AND WORK AS MY OFFICE CLEANER SO DAT I CAN PAY U SOME $$ FOR UR UPKEEP

[email protected] - My best rant reply so far I think Cool

Quote:

FROM THIS MOMEMNT NOTING GOOD WILL COME YOUR WAY,IF YOU NO YOU DONT FALL FOR MY LETTER THEN WHY REPLY.YOU DONT KNOW ME IF YOU KNOW ME YOU WHOULD HAVE REPLY ME WITH THIS MESSAGE,FROM NOW ONE I CAUSE YOUR GENERATIONS THEY WILL NEVER SEE GOOD THING IN THERE LIFE AND NO ONE WILL HELP THEM FOR SUCESS,AND DEY WILL BE FOR FOOD IN THERE ANTIRE LIFE.

THEY WILL SCAM TO FEED THERE DEALY BREAD,DEY WILL ROB BEFORE THEY HAVE MONEY TO BUY KEKE TALK OF OKADA AND NOT TO TALK OF BUYING HUMMER JEEP.

NICE FOR YOU LETTING ME KNOW YOU HAVE HUMMER NA THE HUMMER DO KILL YOU AND YOU WILL DIE IN A ACCIDENT WITH COLD OF BLOOD..HAHAHA...

FOR THE LAST TIME NEVER AND NEVER REPLY ME IF YOU NO WANT GOD TO SPOIL YOUR LIFE FOR YOU..

i SCAM TO FEEL AND SUSTAIN MY LIVING SO IF YOU WANT ME TO TEACH YOU BE MY FRIEND AND IF U DONT WANT TO BELONG PLEASE KEEP OFF AND NEVER TRY TO REPLY ME AGAIN OR i WILL USE MY POWERFUL JUJU CHAMS TO SWEAR FOR YOU..

I ALREADY HAVE YOUR NAME EVEN THE NAME THAT APEAR IS ANOUGH FOR ME TO KILL YOU OR MAKE YOU A MAD DOG IN THE STREET IN YOU BOOST MY ANGER AND I WILL HAVE NO MESSI ON YOU..

REPLY ME AND TRY ME FOR THE LAST TIME...

*DELETED*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
What you said, will surely be your portion in Jesus name amen.

" - Alison Smith
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT, CONTINUE BEATING UR SELF, ALL I NO IS THAT I HAVE MAKE MY MONEY IN THIS GAME...... YOU BASTARD SUN OF BITCH CAN NOT STOP ME SHINING.
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:

Na God go punish you with all this ur foolish mail... If u no go pay then i forget why all this stupid talk.
You know who you they talk to? Na ur papa and mama u dey talk to... Ok

You real mumu...
So you called yourself too much money....Laughing.......
you are a mature foooooooooooooooooool.
Make sure you never mail me again or i down grade you....
Big Idiot..

[email protected]
Quote:
or ur mind u dey cause your father ooo......i dey laugh you coz na ajah estate i dey like this and ur mama and papa be my gate man and housegirl after night hours your sister go fuck my big dick...lolz small ant like u...............who dash u money? efcc goat ur generation from start all of them na house help............you this savvy...........check ur dick...shun.....nary....lolz

guy i beg go die....lol.........Re: ur father and mother toto trailer go match dem...lolz..........u to small for me........fuck off and die.......goat..........the time way i go dey use follow u talk i go use am go sheet....fool.....

[email protected]
Quote:
FROM THIS MOMEMNT NOTING GOOD WILL COME YOUR WAY,IF YOU NO YOU DONT FALL FOR MY LETTER THEN WHY REPLY.YOU DONT KNOW ME IF YOU KNOW ME YOU WHOULD HAVE REPLY ME WITH THIS MESSAGE,FROM NOW ONE I CAUSE YOUR GENERATIONS THEY WILL NEVER SEE GOOD THING IN THERE LIFE AND NO ONE WILL HELP THEM FOR SUCESS,AND DEY WILL BE FOR FOOD IN THERE ANTIRE LIFE.

THEY WILL SCAM TO FEED THERE DEALY BREAD,DEY WILL ROB BEFORE THEY HAVE MONEY TO BUY KEKE TALK OF OKADA AND NOT TO TALK OF BUYING HUMMER JEEP.

NICE FOR YOU LETTING ME KNOW YOU HAVE HUMMER NA THE HUMMER DO KILL YOU AND YOU WILL DIE IN A ACCIDENT WITH COLD OF BLOOD..HAHAHA...

FOR THE LAST TIME NEVER AND NEVER REPLY ME IF YOU NO WANT GOD TO SPOIL YOUR LIFE FOR YOU..

i SCAM TO FEEL AND SUSTAIN MY LIVING SO IF YOU WANT ME TO TEACH YOU BE MY FRIEND AND IF U DONT WANT TO BELONG PLEASE KEEP OFF AND NEVER TRY TO REPLY ME AGAIN OR i WILL USE MY POWERFUL JUJU CHAMS TO SWEAR FOR YOU..

I ALREADY HAVE YOUR NAME EVEN THE NAME THAT APEAR IS ANOUGH FOR ME TO KILL YOU OR MAKE YOU A MAD DOG IN THE STREET IN YOU BOOST MY ANGER AND I WILL HAVE NO MESSI ON YOU..

REPLY ME AND TRY ME FOR THE LAST TIME...

*DELETED*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Anamu like you dey beg to leave your work for you, if you na strong man as you talk then you no go dey beg person make him leave your work for you but because you be big time mumu when no sabi one thing for work na him make you dey beg. meanwhile make i tell you something when you no know.

if i no collect your mugu last cash i no go leave am, unless you send your mama come for fulking pratice before i go gree, ode like u.

folish boy when no sabi him papa, abi your mama gree show your real papa na gate man for where your mama work as house girl born you oh, anamu idiot.

[email protected] is a big boy Laughing
Quote:
GUY WHO THE FUCK AR U AN WHAT DID I DO TO YOU. U AR A USELESS BAGGER WHO CONTINUES TO TRY TO SUCCEED IN A MAN GAME WHEN U AR JUS A SMALL SAMLL BOI. I AM LIGHTNING, GRAD OF UNIBEN AND MEMBER OF BLACK AXE CONFRATERNITY. U MAY CALL ME TO APOLOGISE +918130103761. BUT YOU ARE SEROIUS WARNED THAT UR FUCKING UP WIT A NOTHER G WORK WILL RESULT IN UR EARLY GRAVE. THESE ARE THINGS U SHOULD TREAD LIGHTLY BECAUSE A TIGER DOES NOT NEED TO SHOW ITS TIGRETUDE.LISTEN WELL WELL. I WILL CHASE YOU TILL I CATCH YOU THEN I WILL EAT YOU THUNDER FIRE YOUR GENERATION . HAVE YOU SEEN A MAN HAVE HANDS CUT OFF WITH MACHETE? SOON YOU WILL USELESS NONENTITY WHO DARE TRAVEL WHERE HE DO NOT BELONG.

FUCK YOU ASHOLE LEARN RESPECT OR PREPARE I WILL BEAT IT INTO UR HEAD WIT A FUCKIGN ROCK

LIGHTNING
I'm sure he'd like some abusive calls Feel free to send his number out to any lads you have upset or insulted or call him in the middle of the night his time. Tell him The Showman sent you.

[email protected]
Quote:

dis son of an idiot,u dont have sense and u will neva in dis world do until u die.see hw u re behavin like a 5yr old child of wich i knw many of dis age tink better dan u do dis bastard.i so much beliv u dont have anytin doin other dan 2 look 4 hu u will b sendin rubbish.pls look 4 smthin n do wit ur time b4 u die like a chicken.FOOL.i beliv ur mum and dad are BIG FOOLS so dey gave birth to a BIGGER FOOL of dere type.grow up little boy.

[email protected]
Quote:

I NO WON TALK MUCH BUT GUY UR ENTIER GENERATION GO DIE WITH AIDS E NO GO EVER BETTER 4UR MAMA I GO FUCK HER DIRTY PUSSY IF I COME BURST U FOR HOUSE NEXT WEEK.gOD GO PUNISH UR LIFE U GO DIE FOR EFCC NET UR PAPA UR FAMILY OGUN KILL U WERE U DEY

[email protected]
Quote:

uck off and die slowly or die quickly like a goat ahahaha go fuck off ur mother

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
ulta
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sulaiman yissa <[email protected]>

Quote:
Re: TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. BACK TO SEND

Sanni Ahmed <[email protected]>

Quote:
gay: ur father and ur mother

Francis Lee <[email protected]>

Quote:
BLOODY MONKEY VILLAGE CHAMPION MUMU LIKE U. U ARE BRON OF A WAWORD FAMILY. U R A STARK ILLITERATE, EDUCATED BY A HE-GOAT AND A ASHEWO STINKING TOTO. U DEY MUGU N NO FIT FOR GUY WORK SO BASTERD LIK U DON FIX U MAMA IN ASHAWO WORK N COLECT MONEY SHE DON GENRATE. BUT UR MAMA NO FIT TO CARY ASHAWO WORK BCUS SMELL UR MAMA TOTO WEY THEY SMELL LIKE AKARA WATER WEY U DEY SALE.MGBADA LIKE YOU. HER TOTO DEY SMELL PASS PIG DON DIE FOR 5 YEARS. U MAMA TOTO SO NASTIE MY DOG NO EVEN FIT TO FUK HER. IF NA ME BE U I GO JUST DIE INSTED OF CHOOPING ASHEWO MONEY U MODERFUKIN MUGU. PEOPLE LIK U R SUPOSE TO B IN NA VILAGE FIRMING. U IDIOT ASHAWO PIKIN

U WANT TO DIE B4 UR APPOINTED. ONWU IKE GBUO GI NA EZI N' ULO GI. OGAGHI ADIRI GI MMA NA NDU. NWU IKE GBUO GI NA EZI N' ULO GI. OGAGHI ADIRI GI MMA NA NDU.I KNOW THAT YOU ARE BRON OF A WAWORD FAMILY. DON'T TALK STUPID THINGS ANY HOW AS U DO NOT KNOW WHO IS WHO. IF I EVER GO KNO WHERE U DEY I SEE FIT GO DASH U WIT BULIT FOR HEAD.

Aderson Associates <[email protected]>

Quote:
who are you and what does this below message have to do with me

Dazy Haman <[email protected]>

Quote:
COMPLETE MUGU GUYMEN FOOLS. YOU HAVE JUJUBE AND YOU ARE STILL WAITING FOR MAGS TO MUCK YOURSELF FURKING USELESS FOOLS LIJE YOU GUYS NIGERIAN NAIR YOU WILL NOT GET ..........

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EFCC SECURITY FOREIGN DEPARTMETN <[email protected]>

Quote:
NA JOBLESSNESS DEY WORRY U FOOL GO FYND CLIENT BECAUSE IF U GET CLIENT TO WRITE,U NO GO GET THIS TIME TO WRITE THIS EMAIL WEY U DEY WASTE UR TIME DEY RYT ME

Adekunle Adeyemo <[email protected]>

Quote:
u dey mad na god go punish u..............die and go to hell like osama.......ogun kill u and ur family....fool.......

Lee Sung <[email protected]>

Quote:
U B REAL BIG GOAT,RAT AND DIRT PIG U DEY SMELL LIKE SHIT.

Williams Matshaba <[email protected]>

Quote:
NA GOD GO POLISH YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER IDIOT LIKE YOU, AS YOU FOOL RICH IF YOU RECEIVE ANY MESSAGE YOU NO FIT INGNOL THE MESSAGE YOU COME DEY EMAIL DEY COST YOUR PAPA AND MAMA WHO BORN YOU AS A BASTAND. NA BENNIN, AYUELE, NANAGOGO, FATATMATABA, TOGORIGO, OGU NA HI GO FIRE YOU AND YOUR GENERATION HEAVEN GOAT LIKE YOU.

HSBC ONLINE BANKING UNITED KINGDOM <[email protected]>

Quote:
some one wil get you down from Niger soon on that cafe where you day go just wait you are going to beg soon i am going teii you say i be born and brought up in ABA

anita monic <[email protected]>

Quote:
ANWSER TO YOUR QUESTION. YOUR ARE A CUSE FOR REVER AND EVE BASTAERD IDOLT

Mrs. simone Gbagbo <[email protected]>

Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL AT 40

Bosman Williams <[email protected]>

Quote:
back to sender try front

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A first for me. An instant Gmail chat with someone who appeared on my list, probably a recipient of one of my previous insults. Chat lasted for 144 minutes Very Happy

I ran out of my usual cut and paste replies and had to go back over this thread for some new ones.

[email protected]

Quote:
me: U AR A USELESS BAGGER WHO CONTINUES TO TRY TO SUCCEED IN A MAN GAME WHEN U AR JUS A SMALL SAMLL BOI. I AM LIGHTNING, GRAD OF UNIBEN AND MEMBER OF BLACK AXE CONFRATERNITY. U MAY CALL ME TO APOLOGISE +918130103761

saviour: get out mugu
apologise for what mugu

me: WHY YOU PLAY AT GUYMAN, YOU SMALL BOY? SINCE YOU ARE A MUGU AND NEVER GET ANY MONEY AT THE WESTERN UNION . MAY YOU REMAIN LAZY AND A CHURCH RAT THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE.

me: UR FATHER WAS A GBOMOGBOMO

saviour: as i was charting with you now my boy is pulling 30 thousand dollar now for me
am correcting money every day bastered
mugu like you
if you are hongry tell me let me send you some money to chop bingo

me: U FIXED UR SISTA IN ASHAWO 3 NAIRA WORK AND STILL GET THE MIND HAVING SEX WITH HER. I SAW A BIG FAT GOAT SUCKING THE HELL OUT OF UR MAMA TOTO DAT BE FULL OF WORMS.

saviour: i don't have time to chart with idot like you piggy

me: PITY U SO MUCH BECAUSE I DONT NO WHERE UR FULISHNESS WIL LEAD U. PASS URSELF BEFOUR U DIE OF AIDS U MAGA

saviour: just tell me that you hungry i will dash you some money to chop monkey
ezi
call anybody in nigeria, ask about me

me: UR FATHER DO RITUALS AT OKIJA SHRINE FOR MONEY. BUT HE GOT NO AMU AFTER GETTIN IT CHEEWED OF BY A GAYMAN IN DA CAFE. NA SO?

saviour: nwatakucha one of okija

mugu, can't yopu royal to me so that i will give good job
as was talking to you now i have india job at hand monkey

me: UR MAMA WAS PROPPER ASHAWO AT DEY SHORT TIME JOINTS IN FEGE-ONITSHA. DOG NA HORSE DEY FUCKIN UR MOMMA BUT UR FUCKIN MOMMA TOTO DEY TOO WIDE & DEEP

saviour: goat, is not your mama is asking my mother money foe food last time

me: HER TOTO STINK LIKE ROTED PIG ON ROAD. IT BE SMELLING UP NAIJA. NO BI?

saviour: don't worry i ask my mother to give her 500 thousand niria
are you not asham of your self?

me: UR A IIDIOT MUMU N LOVE TO SUCK THE AMUS OF DEAD GOATS N LITTLE BOYS IN SMALL VILLAGES IN BENIN

saviour: hungry lion ,are you not asham of your self?
ea bingo
bingo
monkey like you
piggy
big full

me: I HAV MADE REAL MONEY AND STILL WAXING STRONG.EVEN IF MUGU NO PAY I GO STILL DEY CHOP AND DEY PUT MY PROJECTS IN ORDER.U CANT EVEN PAY HPOUSE RENT DAS WHY U ARE STILL LIVING WITH UR PARENTS AT UR AGE.

saviour: i told your mom to go and start working at one of my hotel in enugu

me: LET ME TELL U , AT YOUR AGE , I HAVE STARTED PAYING MY SIBLINGS SCHOOL, FEES AND PAYING ALL MY BILLS.I BOUGHT MY FIRST CAR WHEN I WAS YOUNGER THAT URSELF. I U ARE A MUGU AND CANT GO FAR OLODO!!!!!1

saviour: don't worry i will given her your mom 100 thousand niria every two weeks
ok
don;t worry

me: YOUR MAMA WEY BORN FOR 4 MEN ..MARRY YOUR PAPA BORN HALF CAST.....YOU THINK YOU NO SOMETHING...NOTHING YOU KNOW..THE WORLD BIG PAST ALL YOU

saviour: i can also us you as my security in one of my hostel in oba,enugu ,lagos and port harcurt
monkey
i want you to be my security manger

me: GO FUCK YOURSELF.IF YOU YAN LIKE THIS NOTHING DEY YOUR HEAD....(GABAGE )YOU THINK SAY I THEY EKO....I DEY WITH YOU HERE.
U ARE A SMALL BOY TO ME.OK

saviour: fuck you moneky
Ezi
toil

me: LET GOD FIRE U AND DAT UR OKIJA SHRINE
JEALOUS MOTHERFUKER
I AM LIGHTNING, GRAD OF UNIBEN AND MEMBER OF BLACK AXE CONFRATERNITY. U MAY CALL ME TO APOLOGISE +918130103761

saviour: why will i call bingo like you
you are not my mate ok
get a fuck USU
USU

me: I KNOW UR SECRETS ---- UR A MUGU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

saviour: DON'T ALLOW ME TO SEND ERUOPIAN MAGIC FOR YOU

me: U FIXED UR SISTA IN ASHAWO 3 NAIRA WORK AND STILL GET THE MIND HAVING SEX WITH HER. I SAW A BIG FAT GOAT SUCKING THE HELL OUT OF UR MAMA TOTO DAT BE FULL OF WORMS. UR FATHER BE A GBOMOGBOMO

saviour: I WILL KILL YOU AND THAT YOUR BLACK AXLE
bingo
dog
i pass you in any level
monkey

me: DONT FUCK VILLAGE GOATS BCOS I DON WANT SEE MORE OF UR KIND!

saviour: ezi
liten
let tell you somthing, i will send my junior brother to come and flog you monkey

me: UR FATHER SLEPT WITH A COW TO PRODUCE U COMPOUND FOOL. YOU ARE PROBABLY A GAY HOMOSESUAL AND TAKE AMU IN YOUR ASS IN THE CAFE BATHROOM

saviour: that is all you know, becaues you know that is what you family have been into
that is why things is not moving well to your family
that is why there begging for food

me: YOUR MOTHER SHE STILL DEY HUSTLE FOR
STREET DEY LOOK FOR WHO GO FUCK HER WRINKLED OLD PUSSY FOR
2 NAIRA.MUMUMUMUMUMMUU LIKE YOU , YOUR PAPA NA EWU

saviour: monkey
give me your receiver name let me send you a little money

me: YOU ARE A WASTE TO MANKIND,SO STUPID
YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA

saviour: because i don't wanmt you to die for hungry
i have alot of money
planty of money ok
just send your imformation

me: U R A LADYBOY WIT DEY HIV. IIDIOT LIKE U CANOT MAKE ONE NAIRA FROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE U. U WILL DIE A CHURCH RAT N TRUCK PUSHER

saviour: i want send you like one thousand dollar just to show who i am
look at you, you still take of game
while others is here for money
that old life when i was in school
that shows me how little you are

me: I HAVE BEEN SHOPING OWO SINCE I WAS A KID....I NO THIS GAME LONG TIME...I GET YARD FOR NEW JERSEY WEY I BUY CASH...YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH.

saviour: if you want to know me, ask of nwatakucha one from OTUFE ANAMBRA STATE
i do things with rich men not idiot like you monkey

me: OU DEY ABOUT WESTY AND OWOGRAM..SHON-SHON YOUR HEAD NO CORRECT...STAY OUT NUMERON .. DON?T WATCH ,WATCH YOURSELF OK

saviour: i will kill you
monkey

me: YOUR MOTHER HAS BEEN FUCKED BY ALL OF LAGOS
STATE! UR MAMA OK.MY BOYS

saviour: piggy
get out
fuck you ezi
ask all your family menber, am the one finding them goat
where are you when men was men?

me: BE WELL INFORMED THAT YOUR FATHER SLEPT WITH A COW TO PRODUCE U COMPOUND FOOL

saviour: where are you when men was men, and made to be men?
where are you when men was men?and made to be men
where are you when men was men ?and made to be men?
where are yopu?
goat am asking you?

me: IT IS IDIOTS LIKE
YOU THAT GO TO OKIJA SHRINE TO DO RITUALS FOR MONEY.

saviour: where are you?
he goat
ezi
go and work for me
i will pay you every day not every month
every day
i meant it, every day

me: OU EVER GET TO ASHAWO
LIKE YOUR MAMA, ILLITERATE FOOLS, ALSO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND
LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND WRITE ENGLISH OK

saviour: that is all you know
lets take better thing
we are talking of money now
i mean levels
do you understand
i mean levels

me: U HAVE NO LEVEL, SMALL BOI MUGU
LIKE U, PASS URSELF. MADIOHA FIRE YOU, ODEKE UZOAGBA BURY YOU FOR YOUR
STUPIDITIE

saviour: another of my work just call me now, somall time another hundred thousand dollars
am not a somall boy like you piggy
tolotolo

me: USELESS THEIF. YOUR MAMA WEY BORN NOTORIOUS MUGU LIKE YOU NA GET BELLE WITH AREA BOY AND BORN 1000 IDIOT. SHE SHALL BE PURNISH FOR HER CRIMES AND FOR BREEDING ENWE GOAT HEAD BASTARD LIKE YOU

saviour: BIG TOLOTOLO
if you ar not a little scammer, why rev kojo
are you rev kojo mugu

me: I GO SEND GASOLIN FIER FOR AM HEAD WEY ROST AM FLESH OH. YOUR PAPA, I GO BEAT AM VERY WELL, I GO CUT AM FINGAS, I GO CUT AM AMU OH, I CUT AM
HEAD WEY GO SELL TO RITUALIST. IDIOT HEAD GET ME 1000 NAIRA, I GO CHOP

saviour: now, i will start sending thicket to all sister because i will funking them one by one

me: I SHALL SEND JUJU FOR YOUR HEAD. DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU DEAL WITH? I AM A POWERFUL WIZARD AND SHALL PERISH YOU WITH MY MIND THOUGHTS ALONE. I SHALL SEND BLACK POWDER INTO YOUR EYES AND YOU SHALL GO BLIND AND PASS INTO DEATH.

saviour: you will see me using all your sisters one by one
you will see
i mean it
you will see
remember i have all you dater
i have all your information for life now
i have all yopur life information now
just wait and see
DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO?\

me: YOU ARE A USELESS WASTE OF DOG SHEET, BEGGA MAN LIKE YOU, AYELALAH CUT YOUR THROAT, SANGO FIRE YOUR USELESS LIFE. SATAN SHALL BAPTISE YOU AND OUR FILTHY FAMILY NOW AND FOREVER. ENJOY YOUR LIFE IN HEIL FIER. ANOUFIA! BARAWO! BUSH MAN! ALL YOUR NAMES ARE WRITEN AT THE SHRINE. CLIFFORD ORJI SHALL VISIT YOU VERY SOON. GO DEY HEIL OOOO

saviour: mugu
TOLOOLO

me: TAKE THIS ADVICE BY HAND CUT YUA NECK AN QUIT THIS LIFE

saviour: MUGU THIS IS CHILDISHE GAME
IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY FOR YOU FAMILY COME
I WILL SHOW YOU THE WAY
NOT LOCAL CUT
AM MORETHAN THAT OK
IF YOU DON'T KNOW
MONKEY

me: U WILL DIE LIKE A FIS ROLL BASTARD HOMOSEXUAL MONKEY MASQUIRATE SPELLING TOTO PUSY AND ROTIN FISH LIKE YOU WEY NO GET HEAD AT ALL.

saviour: MONKEY
I SEE YOU CRYING FOR YOU TIME, I WILL TALK TO YOU TILL WRLD ENDS

me: YOU NO FIT SPELL OR CONSTRUCT ENGLISH AND U DEY BOAST HERE OF $$ . EMPTY VESSEL MAKES THE LOUDEST NOISE------- MY SMALLEST BOY OF 19YEARS GET MONEY PASS PERSON WHEN TEACH U GUY. SO GROW UP FOOLISH DUDE OR CUM AND WORK AS MY OFFICE CLEANER SO DAT I CAN PAY U SOME $$ FOR UR UPKEEP

saviour: MUGU
COME I WILL BE FINDING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
DON'T WORRY MY JUNIOR BROTHER WILL CALL YOU, THEN HE WILL SHOW YOU THE WAY YOU BLIND GOAT

me: BUT YOU ARE SEROIUS WARNED THAT UR FUCKING UP WIT A NOTHER G WORK WILL RESULT IN UR EARLY GRAVE. THESE ARE THINGS U SHOULD TREAD LIGHTLY BECAUSE A TIGER DOES NOT NEED TO SHOW ITS TIGRETUDE.LISTEN WELL WELL.

saviour: HE WILL CALL YOU BECAUSE AM NOT YOUE MATTER
WHAT DO YOU MEAN ?WHICH WORK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

me: I WILL CHASE YOU TILL I CATCH YOU THEN I WILL EAT YOU THUNDER FIRE YOUR GENERATION . HAVE YOU SEEN A MAN HAVE HANDS CUT OFF WITH MACHETE? SOON YOU WILL USELESS NONENTITY WHO DARE TRAVEL WHERE HE DO NOT BELONG.

saviour: GET OUT MONKEY
if you need a good job let me know

me: U MAY CALL ME TO APOLOGISE +918130103761

saviour: wait,apologise for what?
if i offend you i will aplogise, but i did not do you anything
i don't even know you, all i see is that you start cussing, are you stupid
do you know who you are talking to?

me: I KNOW YOU MUGU

saviour: i don;t know you monkey
and i don't want to know goat

me: I WONDER WHO GIVE A 419 MAN CHIEF. I HAVE BEEN PRAYING TO GET YOUR NAME AND NOW I HAVE IT.
ON WEDNESDAY I AM TAKING IT TO OGBONI HIGH TEMPLE IN ENUGU WHERE YOU WILL BE PUNISHED
AND CAUSE FOR LIFE.

saviour: get out of way or eas i kill you
am not joking ooooooooo
i have two brothers in india
all my brothers is in asia
which i am the person who send them there
i will get you down
for cussing me for nothing

me: CONTINUE LOOKING FOR MUGU,ONYE OSI,GO TO ABUJA AND OWERRI TO SEE MY HOTELS.YOU WILL DIE THERE IN LOOKING FOR MUGU.OTO NNE GI

saviour: are you mad?
epka amu
echo mu kam ye gi ego,me kam mara
nga enye gi ego

me: OBI U DEY MAKE ME LAUGH OOOOOOOOOOO.
saviour: aka mu gi
na ehi ni ne

me: IF I CATCH YOU WITH THIS YOUR THREATHEN I WILL SWALLOW YOU ALIVE.
MONKEY.

saviour: ewu obere nwa ebe mu no
mugu
you know how many people send to asia?
you are a small boy monkey

me: YOU ARE THE DEASES MEET THE CURE, YOU ARE INSANE YOU NEED A PHSIKIAAAA

me: YOU NEED TO BE EXTREMELY CAREFULL BECAUSE CARELESSNESS CAN EASILY KILL. YOU DONT KNOW ME AT ALL. I BELONG TO THE HIGHEST ORDER OF THE SUPREME MAJESTY AND I AM A FULL DUDE,

saviour: monkey get out of my way
bingo get out of my way

me: I WILL JUST FORGIVE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE INQUISITIVE TO BELONG OR TO BE PART OF THE HAPPENINGS BUT UNFORTUNATELY YOU NOT ANYBODY.

saviour: small boy get out of my way
don;t forgive me because am not forgiving you
i think i have your number now
don't worry you will see
am not making mounth

me: NO BODY KNOWS YOU IN YOUR VILLAGE COMMUNITY OR TOWN OR STATE NOT EVEN THE COUNTRY. YOU NEED TO ME WISE AND NOT TO REMAIN FOOLISH TILL YOU DIE.

saviour: i will let you know that i train many people there in asia as a hol
me: AS YOU ARE NOW YOU ARE BLIND SPIRITUALLY AND YOUR OPPRESSORS HAVE MADE YOU TO BE A NONENTITY IN YOUR LIFE.

saviour: fuck you
ok
lets wait, am giving you from now till one month time
you will see what will happen to you
am not making mouth

me: NO MUGU WILL PAY YOU ANY MONEY TILL YOU CONFESS TO ME AND I FORGIVE YOU. THIS IS A SURE STATEMENT FROM THE SUPREME MAJESTY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER JEHOVA.

saviour: you treath me from no where
as was talking to you my maga pay thrity today
another 50 is on board
i will show you

me: I THINK U ARE ABOUT KICKING YOUR BUCKET BECAUSE I AM GRADE 4 ACOLITE IN CELESTIAL CHURCH AND I WILL WARN U FOR THE FIRST TIME BECAUSE I DON,T WANT TO DO YOU BAD THING SINCE I HAVE THE IDEA OF SOME MIXED UP OF IGBO DIALETE BUT IF YOU PERSIST THEN I PROMISE VOKING YOU TO SPIRITUAL ORDER AT AGBARA JUST VERY SOON

saviour: mugu

me: MAY BE WHEN YOU APPEAR IN DECENT ROOM YOU MUST OBEY

saviour: ask of me
nwatakucha one
maybe you don't know
let call some name india
ask ALAHAJI ONE OF ENUGU UKWU ABOUT ME
IF YOU KNOW HIM BECAUSE I BELIVE YOU STILL A SMALL BOY

me: I GRADUATED FROM EKPOMA AKA WAR COLLEGE SO BE WARN

saviour: all this things is a cut language
that was past, am talking of now
i have ask you before, when men was men where are you
i have grow up morethan that ok
you are a small boy
i told you

me: IF YOU CLAME YOU ARE A MUCH BIG BOY ENHANCE YOUR PHONE NO LET MY HALA YOU TO KNOW WHO YOU MIGHT BE.

saviour: you don't know anything, how can you just come up and start acussing me like that
No i don't give sombody like you my nomber

saviour: i will only give my junior brothers your number

me: IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO? I THOUGHT I AM TALKING TO A HUMAN BEING, I NEVER KNOW I AM TALKING TO EMPTY VESSEL. LET THUNDER FIRE YOUR BLOCKUS THERE.

saviour: you treat me from no where
don't worry, i will know who tunder will fire soon
unless you changer your number
i will let you know that i have pray game alot

me: YOU ARE A DISAPPOINTMENT TO MANHOOD.

saviour: i will see you somewhere because you want to see me
i will iron your face with hot iron

me: BY THE WAY HOW OLD ARE YOU. I THINK TWELVE OR THIRTEEN MAYBE.

saviour: you start chasing now, because i have started my
don't worry you will know soon, not far
soon i promise you
soon, soon soon
wait for me

me: BLACK AXE WILL SEE YOU SOON

saviour: ok
wait for me
am waiting for you too
remember i have your number
but you don't know me game mugu goat

saviour: MUGU

me: AGWO TUPIAKWA GI AMU, OLE.NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU PASS YOURSELF.ODE BURUKU,OLOSHE,OLORIBU,IYALAYAEH,NNEGI WU AKWUNA NNAGI WU ONYE OHI,FOOL LIKE YOU. UNA NNE GI NWUOKWA.OTU AGBAWAKWA NNE GI ONWU GBUKWE ONYE OBULA NU ULO UNUoooooooooooooo IBU EZIGBO EWU,KAM GWAGI IHE SORO GI INAEDE KAMA MARA NA OTU MBOCHI AKA GA AKPARAGI BU ONYE OSHI, AS 4 NNE GI NA NNA GI HA ABUO AGWABEGI ONYE MURU GI.EMECHA JUO NNE GI ONYE MURU GI,LEE NWANNE GI NKE OZO IGA AHU NA OBUGI OTU NWOKE MURU UNU,NNEGI BU ASHAWO 5NAIRA.POLICE JIDE GI. OTU NNE GI GBAKWA OKU.IBU EZIGBO ONYE ARA o! AHULA M GI NA NRO NA IGA ANWU NA 15th ONWA EKERESIMESI ELIE GI NA 25th.ELICHANGI MUMU A INA ERI ONA ATOGIUTO GA ABUZI MUMU MUNA NIDI OTUM. OBU NA IMAGI NA OBUMUNWA TUBARA NNE GI IME OJI MUO GI? ISI NA OBU ASI GI GWAM KA M GWAGI KA AJI OTU NA IRE YA DI. CHINEKE KPOKWA GI OKU oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

saviour: EPKA AMU
don't worry i treat your fuck up
i will let you know who you are talking to
because you don't know
i will iron your dad body soon

me: NWANKPINWANKPINWANKPINWANKPINWANKPI

" - Alison Smith
ulta
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wow! TownEnder, that is some fine work, Shocked

congrats on taking 144mins from a lads dirty work schedule. Twisted Evil

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like my dry spell may be coming to an end, I think I just have to hit them before you guys do,eheheh.

[email protected]

Quote:

You are suck a low life sucker...you are simply stupid and a failed loser.

I am not here to play some kind of games. Do you have brain at all? Do
you ever think of what things you could learn out here. Am far better
of you and you are just a fucking loser. You can't even speak and
construct good English. Poor Boy, Living a poorer life, probably will
end up the poorest.

One Word; Grow-up

My new format

Quote:
HOW DEY GO? I AM GLAD THAT YU READ THIS MSG FROM ME.
I NEED TO TELL YUO SOME INFORMAT:

YUA DEY STUPID GOAT CURSED BECAUS YUR MAMA FUCKED
SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YUA MAMA IS SELLING
PUSSY TO EVERYBODY IN VILLAGE FOR 1 NAIRAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHYUA
AR THE LOWEST OF THE LOW PIECE DOG SHEET FUCK STENCH IS UNBASRBLE TO
EVERYONE WHY YUA NO DEY BATHE?OH I FORGOT YUA DEY TOO POOR VILLAGE
BUSHMEAT YU CAN NO EVEN BUY WATER TO BATHE EVEN HOMLESS SPIT AT YU
USELESS TRASH I WRITE YOR NAME AT SHRINE SOON YUA DEY FEEL THUNDER GET
OUT OF MY WAY SMALL BOI ANIMAL FUCK
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TAKE
ADVICE BY HAND RUN AWAY AND HIDE

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is hilarious clapping TownEnder Exclamation

Meanwhile, The John Thomas Law Firm continues...
[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE VERY VERY STUPID ANIMAL....FOOL LIKE YOU ...THAT IS WHY YOU ARE AN IDIOT COS YOU DONT KNOW WHAT CARSE YOU ARE NOW, WITH ALL YOUR GENERATIONS ...AS YOU ARE AS FOOL YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE THIS CAURSE FROM THIS TIME ON FOOL USE YOUR HAND AND CONDAM URESLF EWU COS U DONT HAVE SINCE , THAT IS WHY YOU FOOLS DIE ANYHOW . GO AND MAKE IT IF YOU DONT GO AND BEG TO GOD , THAT IS THE END OF YOU MONGOPARK IDIOT ,
WHY ARE YOU ANGRY FOOL NOT FOR ME YOU WILL JUST DIE FOR NOTHING . THIS IS HOW YOUR WOMB IS CAURSED ANIMAL.......GO TO HALL ......YOUR PAPA FBI YOUR MAMA FBI ANIMAL.........WHISH U SEE ME ...RYT MAN CANT TEL MAN THAT HE DO HIM SOMTHING UNTILL THEIR TWO MEET IDIOT WAITING FOR U...

[email protected]
Quote:
May almighty God have mercy upon u.
I know who u are...

[email protected]
Quote:
man watin i do u watin dey worri u,u don koloooooooooooooooooo abg u before your insult go affect you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello mr man if you don't have work u better go to hell mad man

[email protected]
Quote:
ARE YOU ALRIGHT?

[email protected]
Quote:
Funny you, are you a human or a catoon?

[email protected] 196.29.105.9 Ghana
Quote:
OGA WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THE MESSAGE

[email protected] (Horrible picture of a man’s face shot off!)
this is how you will dei.jpeg
Quote:
yea knows dat they look nice

[email protected] also from [email protected]
Quote:
Hey you, you ain know who you fucking with, im gonna track you down with your fucking #.
I see you as a *DELETED*, ok.
You are just bluffing, give me a pic, so we run a real game, *DELETED*, so you know who you fucking with and since you wanna make the Lion Roar then i see im gonna make you the next *DELETED*, bitch...
Home and Away, you just a *DELETED*!

[email protected]
Quote:
I TOLD YOU GOD PUNISH YOUR GENERATION.SAY A BIG AMEN AND THEN YOU GO DIE.
AMENOOOO
PRINCE JOHNNY WHITE

[email protected]
Quote:
This is frustration on your part i think you are tired, and felt you should just be doing this well i leave you to your foolishness but how i wish i could see you, you for hail i tell you.
you take it as joke you for to regrets many things and i mean it

[email protected]
Quote:
A FOOL LIKE YOU.
YOU DID NOT EVE GO SCHOOL LOOK AT YOUR ENGLISH MAD MAN IF YOU TRY ME YOU DIE JUST LIKE THAT

[email protected]
Quote:
my guy if you say na woman born you and you were not born by mistake why not show your true identity cause it make no sense replying you .cause i dont know you. its really funny cause you re wasting your time typing so many things here thats shows you are afraid and a dummy .my brother show yourself make we talk man to man if you get the mind. i know say you no get mind and fear no go allow you show me yourself .if you are a man then show yourself.people like you na him we dey call JEW .

[email protected]
Quote:
HOLY GHOST FIRE YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION
AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO IS THIS NIGERIA POVERTY OWNERSHIP?AND I KNOW YOU WILL EVERLY REMAIN POOR BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO NO ANYTHING AND WHEN MEN ARE SPEAKING THE LANGUAGE OF MONEY YOU AS A MUGU YOU STARTED TALKING RUBISH REMAIN IN NAIJA SO THAT YOUR PARENTS WILL STILL BE FEEDING YOU AND THE 15 YEARS OLD GILR WHICH YOU GIVE BELLE

[email protected]
Quote:
IWU ONYE IBERIBE ATURU HAUSA, NAMA,NKPI,

[email protected]
Quote:
I REJECT IT IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.... BACK TO THE SENDER. WHO SO EVER YOU ARE, ALL THE CURSES GOES BACK TO YOU IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.

[email protected]
Quote:
IN JESUS NAME, YOU SHALL FALL INTO THE HOLE YOU DUG YOURSELF

[email protected]
Quote:
why u dey course me na? na the same work we dey do na? u want make only u carry all the oyibo money? tufiakwa... oghiere

[email protected]
Quote:
Why broda why are u sendin all this to me i dont know u,u are mistakin me oohhhh,,,,,

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy wetin i do u wey make u dey case me like dis . u very funny boi.
where u @?

[email protected]
Quote:
may god punish you and your entire generation

fock your monther

evil

[email protected]
Quote:
na wa oooo
Broda na wa for u oo, why u dey course ur follow guyman like this, its not good shaa. u should have try to make friendship with ur follow guyman rather to than to course him. anyways how is life and work and where u base?.
take care and best of luck.

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE I NO YOU ARE FRUSTRATED IN LIFE,AM SORRY AM TOO BIG FOR YOU NONSENSES,UR FRIGHTENING,UR ARE A FOOL,UR FAMILY ARE FOOLS.UR ARE NOT GOD MOTHERFUCKER,UR FATHER WILL DIE,UR MOTHER WILL,THE WHOLE OF YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE SAME,I WILL NOT DIE.GET IT IN BIG HEAD FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL,UR FAMILY IS UNDER CAUSE, BIGFOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
u r hold fool

[email protected]
Quote:
Number 1. You are a fool by using FBI email to write to me.
NO.2. Tomorrow you will tell yourself that you are a christian that will go to heaven after deceiving people for what you are not.
NO.3. Tell mean the the full meaning of FBI?
NO4. FBI cannot write anybody rather if they have full information of you they will come and apprehend you and you will definitely go to jail.( it will happen to you as soon as possible) since you are tempting your GOD.
N0.5. What has FBI get to do with your petty crime that doesn't pay instead you will be wasting your bus conductor money to surf the net. TELL YOUR MAMA TO BATH YOU, YOU STINK

[email protected]
Quote:
why this office with gmail free domin which mean u moore fool to ur self he just drop today

[email protected]
Quote:
OSU LIKE YOU, YOUR MOTHER IS A CASSAVA THIEF IN THE VILLAGE , THAT IS WHY THE VILLAGE BROUGHT HER IN TE VILLAG SQER AND NAKED HER , I FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND SHE IS SO SMELLING LIKE SHIT.

[email protected]
Quote:
if a game boy like u should be swearing for someones father without any reason then i guess u are doomed and all you have said will return to u in ten folds .... do u know why? because my father died 20 years ago

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck ur nyach and ur mother sister dauther.front of u then u feel the smailling

[email protected]
Quote:
I GO DIE BUT NO BE NOW................ NA HEAT GO KILL U 4 9JA

[email protected]
Quote:
Animals in human skin is this how you are going to make money on internet may you remain poor and die poooooooor amen and amen no light in nigeria so I know what you are facing local guy remain poor they and dieeeee

[email protected] 41.133.159.203
Quote:
you are nothing but a BIG pusy go to hall you son of a Beach.your mother is an idoit your father is also an idoit
You deserved to fuck up with a.k 47 you pusy

[email protected]
Quote:
ax ax no who get ham u de hear

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT WRONG HAV I DONE TO YOU? HAV YOU HEARD THAT I SNATCH UR WIFE OR ANY OF UR PROPERTY? THEN WHY MUST YOU VOUMITING SUCH AN DECEAD WORD WITH UR TONGUE. ALL I CAN SAY IS LET ALMIGHTY GOD JUDGE AND BLESS YOU.
I WISH YOU THE BEST IN UR LIFE, CONVEY MY GREETINGS TO UR WELL WISHERS

[email protected]
Quote:
NA UR PAPA GO DIE NO BE ME.....U WILL BE FIRED BY USING BAD WORD.....FUCKING JOBLESS BOYS....GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO LEARN MORE BECOS U NEVER NOTHING GUY....U BE SMALL RAT FOR ME.....WHY OFF UR PHONE ... I TRYING UR IT NOW...... INFACT U GET LUCK .

[email protected] 41.207.162.255 Lome, Togo
Quote:
Guy am very busy person am not in Nigeria I base in Ivory Coast work hard but stop spoiling the name of Aguleri people in this game Agulerians are one of the best we the Agulerians are not playing on internet I have got this type of your message more than 100 in this box I write you because you say you are from Aguleri my town blessed land and I know you are not from my town is you are from my town my advice it this change from this rubish and start hustling so you can make money like others

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE USELESS.........THEY NEED TO SELL YOU ,USE YOUR MONEY AND SMOKE CIGAREETE................

[email protected]
Quote:
EWU LIKE U !IF UR RUGGED GO AND ROB ICICI BANK .........................NOT TO BE TALKING N EMAIL..................FOOL LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU PAPA AND MAMA...ALL NA FOOLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE LOTTORY FULL NO GO MINE UR ONW WAY MONKEY

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT LIKE YOU ?MUGU UR MAMA AND UR ENTIRE FAMILY GO DIE ALL?

[email protected]
Quote:
you,ya papa and mama and relation to die the same day

[email protected]
Quote:
NA THE GOD OF MAPHITE GO BORN YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY ,AND THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN EVER MAKE IT AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE
YOU WILL BE IN DEPTH THAT WILL TAKE YOUR LIFE ALL THAT YOU PUT YOUR HAND TO DO WILL ALSO BE COURSE NO GOOD THING WILL EVER COME AT OF YOU AND YOUR GENERATION TO COME TAKE IT THIS DAYS IT IS YOUR PORSSION IT CAN NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR WORK.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck out

[email protected] 196.207.228.54 Senegal
Quote:
u are a fool and u will never eat maga in this world u cheap scammer boy, lottory is old news i did in the year 2000 and i winned alots of money from many clients, so stop lott, and trow claim or invstor to make money like me mugu.

i work america and london
call if u want to know more me tel: 001 315 633 4245 or 00447045716819

[email protected]
Quote:
Sorry for my late reply i was clubing over the weekend
My Idiot friend you donut have work i have made my comment if you will revert to my previous mail just be westing your little kobo for access network i am here on net 24 hours cannot pay and when ever i come to n9a i donut think that your type can near me because you fail to learn how can you make money you be Dubango deputy manager prudent bank hahahaha look at your life any time you remember to send me robish mail u will count 10 days from that day and die in the mighty name of our lord Jesus i pay my tight i am not talking about arusi and ogu that believe still make you to be a maga may you have rest in peace

[email protected]
Quote:
Are you not ashamed of yourself with the mail you sent to me, you look very stupid in this modern world. Am really ashamed of you being a Nigerian.

Attention Pls,

I am Mr. Otey Larry from Ghana, i am branch manager of Agricultural Development bank in Ghana. I am 43 years of age.

My reason of contacting you is this…

[email protected]
Quote:
Look at your self you cannot even spell good english do you read what you wrote before sending it to some one if this is how you operate your scam work your clients will not respond to you i think you need to go back to school and finish your secondery school and make sure you learn from your teachers very well to enable you write good english

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THE THINGS YOU SAID WILL GO BACK TO YOU. BAD LUCK TO YOU WHEN YOU GET THEM

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE BIG FOOL IF I FEAR YOU MAKE I DIE UR PAPA GO DIE IF U NO COME , MA ADRESS IS NO 4 OGUNLEYE STREET PPL OKOKOMAIKO LAGOS ASK OF BABA K UR FATHER FUCKING JEW LIKE U I GO FUCK UR MAMA

[email protected] 41.155.12.161 Lagos
Quote:
BASTARD?I DONT KNW WHT IS EATING YOU UP MUGU? NA UR PAPA OR MAMA GET MUGU,IDIOT YOUR WANT MY ADDRESS, MEET ME AT CENTURY HOTEL AGO BY SATURDAY MORNING IN MY ROOM 25 UPSTAIRS.MUGU WHEN U GET THERE ASK THE RECIPTION GIRL THE PERSON THAT STAYS IN R 25 THAT PARK END OF THIS CAUTION.HUGRY LION LIKE YOU?

[email protected]
Quote:
The same to you and your family you are going to die soon good bye to the land of death and you box is already being block within 24hr so wait

foolllllllllllllllllllll fucker idiot dead guy R I P *DELETED*

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First rate chat ... I was crying with laughter seeing the lad getting redder and redder. He must have had such a monk on him by the time you'd finished. Did he ever call that number?

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner wrote:
First rate chat ... I was crying with laughter seeing the lad getting redder and redder. He must have had such a monk on him by the time you'd finished. Did he ever call that number?

No idea. That entire paragraph was a response one of you guys had back in this thread somewhere. It made me laugh so I used it a few times.

He gave up some pretty good information about himself during the chat. Someone might pick some of that up and email him back, maybe touting for a job as he seemed keen to take on some staff Very Happy

" - Alison Smith
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
I've noticed you get a few who try and upgrade themselves to Oga by offering you work or knowledge. Laughing

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
ulta
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
LET GOOD PUNISH ALL UR FAMILY AND URSELF.

EWU LIKE URSELF WHO FEEL HE HAS GOT MAGA, ALL UR GENERATION WILL DIE LIKE OSAMA BIN LADEN.

LET GOD PUNISH ALL UR FAMILY AS U CANNOT SEE GOOD THING IN LIFE AND ALL UR FAMILY, IMO STATE LAND IS BLESS BUT CANNOT REACH UR HAND IT MUST DIVERTED FROM U AS U NO LIKE GOOD.

GOD ALMIGHTY WILL PAINT U BLACK AND UR FAMILY IF U TRY REPLY DIS MAIL U WILL DIE TRY IT UR DEAD BODY WILL BE DEPOSITED IN MORTUARY.

UR PAPA AND UR MAMA AND ALL UR GENERATION WILL DIE ONE DAY AS U OPEN DIS MAIL TO READ IT.

EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY LTD [email protected]

Quote:
PLS GO N LEARN IGBO LANGUAGE VERY WELL N STOP DISGRACING YOURSELF ON WHAT U CANNOT DO....ILLITERATE LIKE U MAKE UR U DON'T WRITE HERE AGAIN

Goodness Major [email protected]

Quote:
ALL MIGHTY GOD BLESS YOU.

Matousek Josef [email protected]

Quote:
your papa and mama

[email protected]

Quote:

You are the most stupid man i have ever sen in this life. what are you written? cant you write english?
May you die ontimely death for insulting someone that did not insult you. Amen.

Shalom Courier Company [email protected]

Quote:
ikpu sigbukwe gi

don't you know your mother, the smell of her virgina make her first
husband send her away before she marry your poor father

[email protected]

Quote:
thanks. you are a fool god punish your family and your entire generation, if you be guy like me why you wo day insult me may god punish your mama na owase na wo kill you ayelala wo kill your mama you will remain poor in life bastard like you animal mugu fool

unde Lemo [email protected]

Quote:
I wish u well as i rather not join issues with you.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic