SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer Genus

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At least he got all the bases covered Very Happy

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for holding the fort guys, as well as 400 fags I brought a nasty sinus infection back from Vietnam.

The Penniless (Spentus safariicum) Safari lad who sells his possessions and spends his last dime/penny/sou in an attempt to get home.

Quote:
We spent our money to come here and while we are here, we are compressed to sell our valuables to sustain till this day. And you are aware that we do not know anybody in Abidjan before we set for the Journey

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Good Guesser (Pickus tohellicum) Of all the possible permutations of e-mail addresses, lad who claims he guessed this one was yours.

Quote:
Note all effort to reach you failed and I had to send you a
mail on this email address, which I guessed belongs to you

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Should be "The Mentat" Very Happy

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've always liked 'The Mentalist' ... the Alan Partridge version that is ... 'No way you big spastic .. You're a mentalist!' .. which is exactly how I'm going to reply to every scam e-mail I get for the next .. erm .. 3 hours ...

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Nutritionist (Eatus nutsia) Lad who holds strong views about the consumption of meat and fish .... and likens it to a highland games event?

Regarding fish ..
Quote:

Dear Ethel infact i love so much because its highly nutritional and nourishing coupled with the fact that its easy to eat and also digest unlike meat,eating it is like a tug of war,why i dislike meat is that after eating it,i'l have to use tooth pick,most times i inflect injury on my gum. ...

Poor you, perhaps you should brush instead .. Rolling Eyes

The Payee (Walletus tohellicum) Lad who claims to be kindly paying our exorbitant fees so he can push the deal though more quickly. I do hope he kept the receipt.

Quote:
As soon as I hear from you then I will raise the required normalization fee of $880.00 and confidentially make the payment through our accredited attorney to avoid an eye brow here in our government and is against the law for me to pay or help for a customer or a beneficiary, it is also against our committee ethics.

I do like the thought of an 'eye brow' being an elected government official (yes just a single eye brow, no head or body attached)... perhaps it works for the ministry of the interior ... not sure how it would get on in the foreign office .. most of ours are completely bald. It would need a chauffeur and a stylist.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Cloak and Dagger (Noirus tohellicum) Lad who seems to think he is the central character in some pre-WWII 'film noir'.

Quote:
For now, I advise that you do not inform nor supply your bank or anybody with any information about this project until I advise otherwise. Our code of operation is "Partnership protection first", Live a low key lifestyle, and remember, "Loose Lips Sink Ships".
.. Sure until Admiral Donitz stops sending U-boats to attack the Atlantic fleet .. hmmm actually he stopped that about 65 years ago! .. What ships are you on about you dipshit!!

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Little Pleader (Begus tohellium) Lame lad who cries about how his is a 'good' business in Nigeria, not a bad business .. as if we care. Kind of giving the game away aren't you love.

Quote:
DEAR SIR,
MY NAME IS OBARO IBRU SON OF CECILIA IBRU MY MOTHER WAS THE MD OF OCEANIC BANK FOR YEAR UNTIL BIG TROUBLE STARTED OUR FAMILY.

I KNOW THIS WILL SOUND TO YOU VERY STRANGE BUT IT IS TRUE AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH; THE GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA HAS SEIZED MOST OF OUR WEALTH OVER
USD$1BILLION AND RIGHT NOW WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TRUSTED PERSON WE CAN WORK WITH AND INVEST WITH HIM ABOUT $250M,THE FUNDS ARE KEPT IN A SECURE
LOCATION.

I PRAY YOU HELP US YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE, THE SHARING PATTERN WILL 70% FOR ME AND 25% FOR YOU THEN 5% PERCENT FOR THE CONSULTANT I WILL HIRE FOR
THIS PROCESS WHO IS VERY TRUSTED AND TESTED.

THIS IS NOT A BAD NIGERIAN BUSINESS THIS IS A GOOD BUSINESS TO CONFIRM MY STORY PLEASE VISITwww.sahararepoters.com

THEN TYPE MY MOTHERS NAME ON THE SEARCH [CECILIA IBRU] THEN CLICK.

PLEASE REPLY ME VIA THIS EMAIL obaroibru83999@G M A I L.com THEN WE CAN COMMENCE THIS TRANSACTION AND COMPLETE WITHIN TWO WEEKS.

REGARDS

OBARO IBRU

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"Loose Lips Sink Ships".

Quote:
.. Sure until Admiral Donitz stops sending U-boats to attack the Atlantic fleet .. hmmm actually he stopped that about 65 years ago!

Where DO they get this stuff? Funny laddies! Laughing

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Gangsta Rapper (Eminemus nutsita) Lad who sends rap lyrics in an attempt to intimidate or insult you.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=199601&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

.. don't push me coz I'm close to .. the edge! (showing my age)

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Accuser (Fingerus tohellicum) Lad who accuses you of stealing, whilst claiming his own record is apparently spotless.

Quote:
THEREFORE F MYSELFI DID PICK ANY MONEY YOU SENT BY WESTERN UNION LET GOD IN HEAVEN SET HIS WRATH AGAINST ME BUT IF NOT MAY ALL THAT I WANT IN LIVE BE IN SUPPLUS REWARDS TO ME FROM GOD . THEN IF WHAT YOU WERE SAYING IS LIES YOU MUST BE PURNISHED EVEN TO YOUR CHILDREN'S CHILDRENS BECAUSE YOU DONT NEED TO LAY A FAULS ACCUSING HAND SON ME WHEN YOU DID NOT SEND ANY MONEY RATHER AN ORDINARY SLIP YOU STOLE FROM THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE

Rolling Eyes

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't remember if we have the Wonder Twins. I'm baiting these freaks of nature:

Quote:
my mother Queen died in a motor vehicle accident 8 years ago, now i
am left with my only twin sister

My character got interested in the sister and wanted to know her age. The Lad replied:

Quote:
Well as for my age i am 22 years old and my sister is 20 years old

Rolling Eyes

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol, well that's new.

The Kangaroo Kid (Joeii nora) Lad who suggests his twin sister was born two years after him. His mother must have had a pouch.

The Aforementioned (Reviewus tohellicum) Lad whose opening salvo suggests some previous contact, as if you were in mid deal when some error occurred with your 'surprise' payment of $.

Quote:
Courage my dear, I know you will be waiting for the arrival of your Consignment Containing the total amount of your ($ 8.5 million) cash payment compensation Which was sent to you and later returned back due to wrong address provided, I Think there is a mistake in the address giving to me and that has cost me a lot Of strength, thank God that it returned back safely. The only thing left for you To do now is to contact (FedEx Courier Express Company) this is the Company in Charge of delivering your consignment box containing the ($ 8.5 million) Again let me repeat.
... actually don't bother, I've got a headache after reading the first part.

The Mover (Antsinpantsus tohellicum) Lad who suggests they move around a lot to lend credence to their bogus titles.

Quote:
I am Capt. Belinda Schrumm MS RD LD, USA MIL - MEDCOM -AMEDCS; I was the Chief Nutrition Education & Training Branch Program Director, before I was deployed to Camp Arifjan Kuwait, from there to Camp Al-Tadamun Adhamiyah-Baghdad presently in Camp Gibraltar Afghanistan.

The Frozen (Nulassets tohellicum) Lad who suggests pending investment in your country by some unscrupulous insurgent whose foreign assets have already been frozen by the U.S government.

Quote:
I am Mr. James Durward Gilliard writing to inform you of our desire to invest in your country on behalf of Abu Bakr Yunis Jabir the defense Minister of Libya.
.. defence minister eh, well 'de fence' was blown up yesterday. and tomorrow it will be the de whole house.

The Victim (Upsettus nustia) Lad who either deliberately or accidentally comes across as a willing victim for other scammers.

Quote:

Subject: i will help!!!
HELLO MY NAME IS KAREN SHAW I LIVE IN NEW YORK, I LOST MY HUSBAND AND THREE KIDS IN FATAL ACCIDENT IN 2005. SINCE THEN I COULD NOT GAIN MYSELF. HOWEVER, I WILL LOVE TO HELP PEOPLE IN NEED AND THE BUSINESS MAN AND WOMAN WHO NEED LOAN AND ALSO NEED MONEY FOR BUSINESS. IF YOU NEED MY HELP PLEASE CONTACT ME I WILL HELP YOU FINANCIALLY. MAY GOD BLESS YOU KAREN

.. so I take it that you are a poor hapless moron who is desperate to help out complete strangers with cash loans, erm , I thought we were supposed to be the victims?

Rolling Eyes

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Comedian Poet (?): When a lad tries to make things rhyme (intentionally or unintentionally) to something you provoked him to say.

Quote:
Thanks for offering to hold a stop sign for me,you wouldn't be a construction girl if you did that,but more of a destruction girl,because i can barely imagine the extent of damage you'll cause as a results of accumulated accidents from drivers who lost control staring at you.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=199409&start=100

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Master Chef: a Lad who uses homely cooking metaphors to make his point.

Quote:
isn't this issue a time for you to open and develop your memeory to see the reality words from us. instead of putting your finger across a fry pan that has not dominate something benefit for you

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have lads who copy/paste the same long and multiple paragraphs of bad romantic prose in every single email been covered?

Quote:

I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life

Rolling Eyes

Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do we have the one who is too lazy/too busy to find a new victim to be scammed and wants you to introduce one to him?

Quote:
Please,kindly introduce a nice woman of your age group to me.

Later from the same Lad:

Quote:
So will you introduce a woman to me as I earlier requested?You said nothing about that.Now that you have said you want to marry <snip> [=another character of mine], I am pleading with you to introduce someone to me.

Rolling Eyes

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nora .. we have now

The Layabout (Slothus Nora) Lad who asks you to introduce him to new victims, rather than find them himself.

The Law of the Jungle (Jurus tohellicum) Lad who makes up laws and edicts or cuts and pastes nonsensical law articles from websites into his lame scam e-mails in an attempt to support his claims of being a barrister.

Quote:
Behind the scenes a bloody battle is taking place between two arms of the law - solicitors versus barristers. The Bar sees it as a fight for its very survival, while solicitors see themselves as a David fighting a Goliath of restrictive practice.

I would like to see that .. "Fox at 21:00 .. When Barristers Attack II, Revenge of the Wig" .. John Bunnell walks on looking stern .. "your ordinary small town court on a sleepy day when suddenly" .. crash bang wallop (a gang of solicitors and one of barristers run in with guns and a Desperado style fight ensues) .. John Bunnell is the grey haired chap who narrates "Worlds Deadliest Police chases and general stupidness by drunk people".

Scammed Out and Koko .. we have
The Poet (Rhymus tohellicum) Lad who sometimes slips into prose within his communications.

I think we could further break this down into.

The Poet Baureate (Prosus scammedouticum) Lad who bores you half to death with tedious love poetry .. oh my soul wandered lonely as a rotten cow.

The Tongue Twister (Literus kokodicuicum) Comedic lad who attempts some clever literary wordplay ... when he rhymes 'construction' with 'destruction'.
Maybe he can find something to rhyme with 'orange'

Yastreb .. nice 'n' sweet.

The Master Chef (Delia yastrebicum) Lad who uses homely cooking metaphors to make his point.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Mantra (Chantus bustii) Slightly desperate love lad who thinks that if he repeats a phrase or word often enough it will somehow become true.

Quote:
My Baby,

In a very shot time from now, we will say no more good bye to each other, its going to be together to bed together to birth

Together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together together

.. erm .. didn't you forget another 'together' just to neaten the last line?

^^ The same lad

The Old fashioned lover boy (Historicus bustii) Love lad who produces quotes from unlikely historical lovers to prove his undying love for you.

Quote:
I believe that Ronald Regan said it best to Nancy in a letter, telling her only that, "I more than love you". Their love was a strong love, surviving everything, even death. I believe that even after his passing, Nancy felt Ronald's love for her raining down upon her. That is why she has always seemed at peace after the death of such a truly loving husband. That is the love that I feel for you and i wish i wish i wish it will began now but you are still holding back.

.. Imagine .. Nancy and Roland Reagan ... making sweet love .. puke

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wowwow wrote:
Imagine .. Nancy and Roland Reagan ... making sweet love .. puke

Confused Is Roland Ronald's brother and did he marry Nancy when Ronald died?

Sorry OT. Laughing

Rowenar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have we got 'The Disloyal'? (Laddia Inobedia). Replies to fake scams you send out and tries to scam the scammer.

Quote:
Hello, you may not know why I email you now. My name is Lucy Gluntz, I work in the White House.
The PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA has recently issued an attempt to reduce deficit and help the NATION OF AMERICA.
You can read more about THE PRESIDENT'S plan here: http://www.theonion.com/articles/obamas-deficitreduction-plan-includes-spending-cut,20195/?utm_source=recentnews
THE PRESIDENT has 100 bars of SOLID GOLD which he is giving away to many poor in the world. your address was found on our servers and THE PRESIDENT will give you 100 bars of GOLD.

please reply to my personal email address -----------

Lucy Gluntz
White House Deputy (Fort Knox Heist).

Quote:
I great you in the matchless name of our lord and savior Jesus Christ, I am so happy to hear from you the great news and for me and for our poor and slum people, really I am so thankful to you. Due to meeting I may not able to mail you, really I am so sorry for that. When I hear from you really my heart is filled with lot’s of joy. And I am so exited to do the work for the poor and needy. So I am sending my address please tell me brother what I need to do further. Please give reply and advice me to what to do I am ready to do for our poor and needy people. I am so eagerly waiting for your reply. Once again thank you so much.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, thanks for adding my Old Fashioned "Together" Loverboy without my even asking! Very Happy

shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
Murderapolis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
So what happen with your money? And you sound like if you have connect another agent from my back. Is this how you will pay me for notifying you on your money. I am sorry it look too ugly that we part this way, but i know that God is on my side, and I never done any thing bad that will make you change your mind to use another agent. Meanwhile, I wish you good luck as a christian but make sure you contact a right person so at end you will not say, another African scam your. Because it will be like if am the one who lead you to wrong hands, because i contacted you first.

But if it touch you in the mind, you have to send me some money, I mean gift from your heart, because right now, I stand as a loser but God knows best.

We can be Friends below is my phone number: ************

Rain Wilson

'Ok, but..Please?' Lad (Justa littlebita moneyium)

"Well I can't stop thinking about you.You're always on my mind like a favorite song, I love you." - Cynthia

Netherlands Ivory Coast Australia Ghana
United States x2 United Kingdom x5 Spain x2 Nigeria x2
Closed lad accounts
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Is Roland Ronald's brother and did he marry Nancy when Ronald died?

Doh Smile, you are probably right N.O.R.A ..

The Grifter (Pleadus Murderapolis) Pleading lad who asks you to send him a few coins in compensation for him loosing out on the big pot.

Hi Rowenar, I think we already have a few lads who reply to ASEM's.
I'll check to see fi this can be made a species of it's own.

Murderapolis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The Grifter (Pleadus Murderapolis) Pleading lad who asks you to send him a few coins in compensation for him losing out on the big pot

Laughing Laughing Laughing

"Well I can't stop thinking about you.You're always on my mind like a favorite song, I love you." - Cynthia

Netherlands Ivory Coast Australia Ghana
United States x2 United Kingdom x5 Spain x2 Nigeria x2
Closed lad accounts

Last edited by Murderapolis on Mon May 23, 2011 3:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic