SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NorthStar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Joblessness....................Owuh wan kill you so you no know.......Fooooooooooolllllllllllllllll.... you are a slave to your self....
Quote:
Now I know that you are realy fustrated cus am not even in nigeria ,, or even africa...lol.....if realy you had somthing doing i dont think you will have the time to send such a long email. to express your foolishness. if you know me,whats my name????? and when i was in nigeria where did i live..... hopelesss thingsssssssssss...
Quote:
I DIOT GIVE ME YOUR DIRECT NUMBER AND NOT YOUR INTERNET UK NUMBER..... FOOL... SEE YOUR MOTHERS PUSSY.. MY DOG JUST MESSED IT UP.....WATCH HER HEALTH CUS SHE WIL SOON DIE.. SHE HAS HIV... AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Quote:
IF YOU NO BE SCAM WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH LONDON NUMBER DIRECTED TO YOUR NIGERIAN NUMBER... NOW I KNOW THAT SOME NIGIERIANS LIKE YOU ARE FOOLISH PEOPLE. YOU NO SEE CLINET AGAIN NA TO DEY INSULT FELLOW GUY MEN WEN DON MAKE AM.... HAHAHA. MEN I NO GET YOUR TIME. YOU ARE SILL IN NIGERIA..WELL YOU DONT NEED MY NUMBER CUS AM NOT IN AFRICA OK.... AM BIGGER AND BETTER THAN YOU...LOOOOSSSEERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!...

[email protected]
Quote:
na God go punish you and you so called family......fool like u after all na me dey give you moni wey u take dey feed ur stupid family...con arrest you papa an fool if them born you well i beg you give me your police station address or you house address if i no kill you....and i promise you i most fuck you wife,sister's..and your old mama....i go tell u say i be cultis guy a

remmber say me na harkers internet guy..i don all ready trace were u for send me this mail..watchout i go get u soon fool....go callect 50naira..for okada roder for road na wetin fit you be that...black police

[email protected]
Quote:
u be mugu..come get me na...if my guards no kill you..call me a coward...that is even if you can pss through my gate..nonesense...instead of you to beg me to put you throug so that you can make cool cash you are sending me foolish emails how much does the government pay you afterall... i am a graduate i graduated 12 years ack and no job ...but now i have graduates working for me and i pay them well..

[email protected]
Quote:
na KIRIKIRI is your future now your family your papa your generation

[email protected]
Quote:
OKKU LAAA NA AJJAA... OR whatever idiotic name u call urself. aren't u stupid? what nobler name are u talking about? nigeriaaaa or molademola nageriaaa? stupid fool. neva u write in response becos, i will smash ur head and dat of your entire family. let me not get angry otherwise all ur father's life savings will be ruined by worms... idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
HEY U FOOL NEVER U STAND IN UR LIFE AND SAY THAT U ARE A 5.0 COS AM GOING TO STRIFE UR MUM AND U MUST BE THERE WATCHING ME DOIN IT , BOOT LICKER LIKE U , LOOK AM GOING TO KICK U INTO UR ASS GRAVE MOTHER FUCKR

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTARD AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU NA YOUR MAMA I SCAM ABII???????COME COLLECT THE MONEY NOW OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....

BASTARD FOOL OF ASHAWO GO AND LOOK FOR YOUR FATHER FIRST AND COME SO I WILL BEAT YOU. FOOL. MUGU LOOK AT UR NONESENSE WRITING. I ADVISE YOU STOP THIS JOB IMMEDIATE AND RETURN TO PRIMARY SCHOOL WHERE YOU ARE AN OBVIOUS DROPUT. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE INSIDE OF A SCHOOL FUCKING MBATA. FOOL MY BINGO HAVE MORE BRAINS THAN YOU. IDOIT. YOU ARE CURSED FOREVER AND CURSE WILL FOLLOWING YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE,AMEN

EWU GO BACK TO UR VILLAGE AND FUCK UP.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you very much yoruba animal, ogun go kill you !!!! ogun go kill ya pap !!! trace your father, catch your sister way dey do ashewo for alaba, hiv go kill your father because your mama don dey misbehave. you! armed robbers go shoot all your belle for check point where you dey collect twenty 20 naira.....fool !!!! wetin you sabi? who sell box abi na ibo give your father? wetin dem dey carry the ibo do ? feel free to call me whatever because you are nobody but a yoruba pig !!!!

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHA SEE U U DON FALL ME NA BIG BOY I GOT MY OWN HOUSE MY OWN CAR SO MAY U DIE IN PORVERTY

UR MAMA DE WITH ME NOW I DE FUCKAM I PAY AM $10 FOR NITE ONLY AND AM ENJOYING IT

FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

COME LET ME GIVE U A RIDE WITH CAMRY

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy why you dontwant to give me your mother phone number, i want to fuck her well this night.

Pls send her number to me pls she will like my age i am a small boy as you know with big cock and your mother will love it.

Yours *DELETED*

[email protected]
Quote:
so whats your bif. why are you fighting your shadow. may be i can help u out. just an innocent crying soul. where have you been stabbed, what is really making your heart to bleed. let me help you out. there is a place a onitcha at Ewonwu close to the tranformer they call her ogbuefi akanabu. you will be able to rest your case as soon as you get there just in case OKIJA SHRINE is not powerful enough. i believe her. you have cried out loud enough. i fell your spirit but you are not fighting an email address mind you.

if this will help then keep writing. what have really gone wrong. in what way have the spirit you are fighting offended you so that he can stop. tell them what they have done. they might be ignorant of all that you are saying.

be man enough to dialog.

no one is blaming you, you are doing the right thing, but let them know what they have done. it will help for the might be doing something the do not know hurts the next man.

your own na your own. nobody fit take am from you if na your own

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL LIKE YOU AND UR FAMILY, YOU ARE THIEF AND HAVE NO JOB, DRUG DEALER LIKE YOU, ONE DAY IS ONE DAY YOU MUST BE CATCH THIEF AFTER SMOKING YOU MESS YOUR FAMILY, ROBER LIKE YOU, I KNOW LYOU VERY WELL I PRAY ONE DAY YOU WILL END UP IN JAIL. FOOLISH MAN, YO

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOU AND YR FAMILY, BASTERD LIKE YOU. YOU HAVE BEEN INSULTING EVERYBODY JUST FOR NOTHING SAKE.

YOU SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL, BECAUSE NOT EVERY BODY YOU WILL INSULT AND GET AWAY FREE.

IT IS VERY EASY TO DEAL WITH U HERE IN TOGO. I WILL JUST PRINT YOUR EMAIL AND PUT IT IN ONE OF THE JUJU HERE, YOU KNOW WHAT IS VODOOO, HERE IS THEIR HEADQUARTER AND I WILL DEAL WITH YOU IF YOU EVER SEND ME THIS KIND OF EMAIL AGAIN IN YR LIFE.

I DON'T KNOW YOU AND HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING WITH YOU BEFORE IN THIS WORLD. WHY DO YOU CHOOSE TO INSULT PEOPLE UNNECESSARY.

NOT ONLY ME, BUT MANY PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT YOU. YOU ALWAYS CLAIMS TO BE GANI OF POLICE OR YOU ARE IN BENIN AND LATER YOU SAID YOU ARE IN BURKINA FASO, WHERE EVER YOU ARE BETTER MIND YOUR SELF OTHERWISE I WILL DEAL WITH YOU FROM HERE.

I reply with some revalations about his mother, and he threatens me with some Togo juju Laughing

Quote:

for opening yr mouth too wide to insult my mother, i hereby decree you dead and this must be done any moment from now,

vodoooo must deal with u because u have commited yr self by insulting mother which is forbidden here in togo.

[email protected]
Quote:

Thank for your world, your English is too bad Nigerian guy man, you live in village that is good magma like you full like you if i am you please go back to school today okay, that your work? please go and die with yours old family today you that is working what have you being out from, and if you like send me more mail okay,and your inter family are mad i hope that you understand bye Village boy

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: GET BACK TO ME B F YOU DIE

YOU MUGU WHY ARE YOU FUCKING UP PLS YOU U KNOW SAY YOU BE RELL MAN CALL THIS NOUMBER OR GIVE ME YOU OWN LET ME CALL BUT LET ME CLEAR YOU ALL WHAT YOU SAYA IS BACK TO SENDER FUCK YOU TOO

[email protected]
Quote:
die by fire fireyayayayay. i see you die now.bastard afo anu,trrailer will crush you to pieces and ground you to punder

[email protected]
Quote:
guy you try i can see you no get work cause if to say you get work ni
you no go write kind thing all to insult some one MUMU
that wht you are get a good i know blame you you no even sabi maye
email and scmmer email

[email protected]
Quote:

Ive never seen a big fool like u in my life. You claim u have 2 much money abi? no shaking, we just start with each other. You just sidown like dog there dey write mail. Were ur craz finish en i go prove am to u say na there my own start. U no even no who person be u go dey yarn. No worry u go use my own learn lesson in the hard way. I no be anybody o, infact i start guy yesterday but lets watch and see. I will not say more than this but i wan assure you say u go feel me soon. No fear at all o, just do whatever u can do and u go hear from me 2.
U dey claim say i dey reach ur job, na me say make ur job write me back? i no no how una dey reason self. Okija shrine wey u talk just make me laugh u and i dey pity u.

[email protected]
Quote:
you no say you be fool ode,oponu aye rada becouse na only you den do
the formart for how much you get for hand wey you dey shout come see
me with my audi Q7,a6 ,a8,no be only this still get more mard man who
you be god go punish you your mama and papa wey den go die off heart
attack,make i tell you no be by mouth na by money ,stupid idiot ,with
you and your crew

[email protected]
Quote:
OGUN PUNISHED YOUR GENERATION GBA BEE IF U DEY BELIEVE SAY NA THAT OTUMOPO WEY U DEY DO DEY GIVE U OVER CONVIDENCE BELIVE ME PEOPLE WEY DO AM B4 U DONE DIE FINISH SO U TOO ARE GOING TO BE ONE OF THEM TOO, EXCEPT YOU CHANGE UR WAY AND ACCEPT JESUS FOR UR LIFE OK...I WISH YOU WELL BUT IF YOU WISH BAD THING FOR ME BACK TO SENDER OK....GOODBYE...MAY GOD KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING AT THE RIGHT TIME OKAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
OMO SHEY U GET POWER AND U GET GUYS ABI ?
U NO DEY FEAR FEAR , E BE LIKE SAY U NEVA HEAR SCORE OMO . U WAN GO OKIJA SHRINE FOR MY NAME ABI . GUY AS I DEY TELL YOU ON MONDAY WHO SO EVER U CALL UR SELF I WAN SEE U FOR OKIJA TOMORROW IF U NO COME GUY . UR OWN FINISH .
GUY DEM NO DEY USE JUJU DEY SERVE JUJU GET SENSE . AS E BE U DON DIE LIKE DIS GUY IF U NO COME THAT OKIJA SHRIEN TOMORROW BY 12PM GUY COUNT YOUR SELF AS A RECASITRANT. FOR YOUR LIFE E NO GO BETTER FOR YOU .
IF I BECAUSE OF YOU GO TAKE OKPOTAKA WERE YA KE NUKWU NGWOSI. BUJE YA NO ODUDU AKPU OKIJA NWANNE E NWUGO.
GUY THE MOTUARY KEY DEY MY HAND MAKE U NO ALLOW ME GIVE YOU OH . ONWU KI NA CHO ONWU KI GE NWETE. HOHA
NWA PACK WELL LIKE MOTO UNHOW U DRIFT NWA I GIVE U MGBAMGBA.

[email protected]
Quote:
My Brother,

I CAN SEE THAT U R FRAUSTRATED. I HAVE MADE MILLIONS FROM DIS WORK SO PLEASE BE LOYAL SO THAT DIS BLESSING WILL TORCH U.

UR MAGA IS PAYING ME BIG TIME TILL DATE. CHANGE UR WAY OF WORK.

REMAIN BLESS.

thanks,
okechukwu.

[email protected]
Quote:
lol u don fuck up guy must u shout b4 dem no say u get ur maga pass nw i see say u b small pikin but let me tell u one thing.

it looks more childish wen u treaten me with anything wen u dont even know me but well shall just dey check ur maye box everytime cos me i go dey blast am everytime.

and for your underdstanding real game men no dey shout dey will just delet the email and behave as if dey saw nothing not blabing rat like u .

Go meet your mama ask am which year she reach wen she stop to mentrate then you go know say u be small pikin to even no sabi say woman menstration dey stop means say na last born i mean very small last born u be learen more before asking me to stuck my mamas pad in my moyuth dude.

abi no worry u go hear am

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a fool,u not fit shit where i dey u fit reach na only okija and alaugba u know i be ekpe man shrine dey my compound for rivers state any day u venture me na dat day u go die my man am a rivers man and an initiate of the my river cult,u dey hear igbo nw eze nwanyi bi na osimiri so when u reach okija them go tell u wats up about me spirit dey spirit i no go because of u stop this work,i no dey work for cafe i dey work for house for over 7years now,if u be guy man u no fit dey write this shit,street boyz no dey talk trash even if guyman trow u job,i will bring u down any day man g unit see ur talk u be small boy g unit dey yakeee and dey no dey talk bull shit like u bastard i wish say i fit see u i will take u down.

Try go okija and alukpaja na dare u know nw if u no go u be fool o,try find out about my community rivers ahoda every compound get shrine na old drink i go pour for u u don fininsh o.fustrated fool fuck man u no be strret man

fool i wan ask u question i hack ur box?no be mails we dey trow?i no sure say u be guy man maybe u just start work newly if not u no fit write me dey talk trash,i pass u man for jazz for everything as i dey i don baff chop i tight man in my village it is our way of life u never waka self if i carry u enter some places u go run small boy take time ooo

[email protected]
Quote:
CAUSED BE YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION BECAUSE AS YOU THINK YOU HAVE COURSED ME ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE COURSED BUT BEAR THIS IN MIND THAT AS GOD COURSED THE SERPENT IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN SO DO I DECLARE YOU TODAY COURSED IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH AND YOU SHALL DIE BY YOUR OWN HANDS AND THAT OF THOSE EVIL CREWS OF YOURS FOR INVOLVING MY INNOCENT PARENTS INTO MY AFFAIRS WITH YOU

CAUSED ARE YOU TODAY GO AND MARK TODAYS DATE
BYEEEEEEEE

I called [email protected] a small boy who is not fit for even lotto level. I touched a nerve
Quote:
guy i no dey work for cafe for years man i have ACHIVED ALOT FROM DAT LOTTO AT LEAST I GET LANDED PROPERTIES INVESTMENTS I DEY CHOP MAKE I TELL U I STILL GET PAYING CLEINET UPTIL NOW PERSON WEY COLLOECT $30,000 FROM DECEMEBER TO TILL FEB HIM DON CHOP AM FININSH I DEY DEY WORK I GO DEY COLLECT NOTIN DEY HAPPEN THAT MAN NO GO PAY YOU $1 DOLLAR AGAIN THAT SOLEVIAN MAN ABI USE THIS ONE NO ME LOTTO DEY PAY LIKE ANY OTHER FORMAT ALL NA MONEY PROPOSAL BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
Too much money boy,
how u dey broda how work and family as well? Hope that by his grace, say Oluwa dey ur side too, well Rev father henry, u no just talk like a business man guy, u dey fuck up oooooooooo nwaoma k, i nob cyber boy ok and i no dey fear ur or what u called it, first am from imo state Mbaise ok and if u like call ur evil ppl, u ppl dey small on my side. becos of d protection am into. Nwanne talk like person make i hear u well. nwagu no dey fear. make i tell u why i say u nob guy man, na small business boy u nob, this email u take sent me mail mayb na d email u take dey work d client which u dey talk, if person wen spoil ur job him go use this mail spoil ur job with what u sent to me ok. am just replying u because today na sunday n Rev father like u, supose dey church dey pray nob to look for mugu money. i dnt want to cos u k, because if i do, it will be bad 2 u, becos u dnt knw me well k.

give me ur number let me call u ok, i have notin to do wit ur job n i dnt look for ppl work ok, so go on wit ur client ok, mayb if u c me fear no go let u talk to me, but am replying becos tomorrow we can meet. if ur client receive 4mat, all u have to do broda, put ur client in other ok. if i wen follow what u sent me now i will follow d job at d endi will collect money from it, because i dt i know this game more than u and i know what to do n fear i will nt let u do so k,

[email protected]
Quote:
COMMOT FOR HERE.....!!!!

INSTEAD WEN U GO BRING JOB MAKE WE DO TOGETHER AND SHARE MONEY, ALL YOU PREFER
TO DE DO NA TO SIDON DE INSULT PERSON.

ABI, U NO GET BETTER THING TO DOO??? I NO SABI WHEREVER YOU DE BUT I DE 4
MALAYSIA AND DOING ALL SORT OF OFFSHORE DELAS, AS WASH-WASH, COME-N-CARRY,
ONLINE BANKING, CHEQUE AND ALL TYPES OF FINISHING.

NOBI INSULT GO GIVE US HAPPINNESS MY BROTHER. NA COMMON REASONING. WELL, I NO
GO STOP YOU FROM INSULTING PEOPLE BUT IF YOU WISH, YOU MAY GO ON. LIFE IS ALL
ABOUT COLLABORATION AND TEAM-WORK. THAT'S HOW WE ALL SUCCEED AND THE SAME
SECRETE OF GREAT MEN. SO, THINK!!!!

GOODBYE.

[email protected]
Quote:
I DONT KNOW YOU.WHO ARE YOU AND STOP WRITING THIS TO ME OR ELSE I WILL COURSE YOU FOREVER .

NONSENCE

[email protected]
Quote:

I DONT HAVE TIME FOR MOTHER FUCK LIKE YOU THE ONLY THING YOU TINK OF IS BIG PUSSY SO NOW GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER BIG PUSSY

[email protected] is a really big boy Laughing
Quote:

go fuck yourself bastard!! illiteracy will kill you! ogun go kill your father....u are a disgrace to the igbo race!!! nwanne, akaram aka' kwete! living in this luxury that you keep dreaming of, driving an HSE this G-wagon if you know what that is *DELETED*!!! i don't need to win you to take the championship belt cos am a street militia!!! i don't only spam, but i will kidnap your rich friends one by one !!!! if there are gurls amongs them, i will fuck their ass alongside their mouth and i will take all the monies and disembark ....just pray you don;t get paid in hundreds of thousands of pounds and euros cos i will come blow your heads off and reap the monies within a blink of an eye! trust me *DELETED* i ain't playing games!!! They call "Onwa" you know what it is dude.....Young Money as in youngest confirmation ever.....go ask your dada!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOT ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF, YOU CALL YOURSELF GUY MAN AND LOOKING OUT WHAT
YOU ARE DOING ON NET.
I WONDER WHO GIVE A 419 MAN CHIEF. I HAVE BEEN PRAYING TO GET YOUR NAME AND NOW I HAVE IT.
ON WEDNESDAY I AM TAKING IT TO OGBONI HIGH TEMPLE IN ENUGU WHERE YOU WILL BE PUNISHED
AND CAUSE FOR LIFE.

FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Do you have any adult education centre in your locality?
Do you have tooth brush and paste?
How old are you now?
Can you spell your name correctly without contacting your children or wards?
when do you expect to get marry?
if you can answer these correctly, I will send you five hundred dollars for your adult education.
Regards,
Concern citizens

[email protected] must have some beef with the Gomez Boyz Very Happy
Quote:
IPKU NNE GI GOME BOYZ .......YOUR MAMA PUSY............ANIMAL.............BASTERD PIKING LIKE YOU...........

OTU GBAA NNE GI GWO GWO ... IDIOT ... FOOL LIKE YOU...
ANIM AL............WAITING CONDERN ME AND YOU ...EWU...
*DELETED* ............

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU SEE SAY I DEY ANSWER YOU SINCE WEN YOU DEY FOOL YOUR SELF BECOUSE I KNOW SAY YOU BE BIG FOOL YOU TINK SAY I DEY 9JA LIKE YOU MUMU PEOPLE LIKE YOU NOR SUPOSE TO THEY DO G.

IF YOU NOR DEY FEAR GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER MAKE YOU DIE STRUWAY FOR STRET LIKE FAWOUR MUMU,COME JAMT MAKE YOU COME SEE YOUR MEAT WAITIN DEM DEY DO ANIMAL

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess the red 24 font got their attention...

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected] 41.82.72.52
Quote:
This is the lovely come time die monster Confused

FUCK YOU DIE MAN, I GIVE YOU TODAY TO DIE YOU ARE GIVE ME 3DAYS, YOU ARE DIEING NOW OKAY?IS LIKE YOU DID NOT KNOW ME I AM THE SON FOR DIE MAN?FOR THAT ASK I AM SAYING NOW YOU HAVE DIE OKAY?FUCK YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY PLEASE DIE MAN LOOK AT YOU HEAR

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER all your courses will return back to you and your family so shall be

[email protected] 41.189.48.251
Quote:
FROM OHUBA OHAJI IN IMO STATE.
Bro's why are you so wicked like this, you self you are doing the work I am doing. This means the amadioha and my village oracle will kill you and your family, the name of my oracle is Ala. he always kill somebody like you. if you never do this work he will not kill you, but if you have do it, it will track you down.

So think before you cause any body who you don't know.
Byeeeeee

[email protected]
Quote:
you are using a gmail account. All the curse goes back to u. *DELETED*.

[email protected]
Quote:
GO TO HELL IDOT

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD
YOU ARE A BASTARD AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU NA YOUR MAMA I SCAMM ABII???????COME COLLECT THE MONEY NOW OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....

[email protected]
Quote:
mad man

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE NOT GOD

[email protected]
Quote:
DAMN YOU KNOW WHERE I WENT TO SCHOOL FUCK QND SUCK MY BLACK ASS HOLE IDIOT U ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO RETURN TO NUSERY SCHOOL TO LERN MORE BETTER WRITINGS

[email protected]
Quote:
you think i don't know you ashow? stop dealing on drug otherwise they will hang you somewhere trust my words fucking naja.

[email protected] [email protected]
Quote:
BIA COLLINS MAY ARUSI OKIJA STRIKE YOU DEAD WITHIN 14 DAYS!!!!!
WATCH AND SEE!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
*DELETED*, your mother is ashawo na ashawo killam and your sister wey die na ashawo and you go die by fire by fire by fire, walking corps

[email protected]
Quote:
NO BI YOU THEY SAY YOU DEY MOTUARY

[email protected]
Quote:
AND YOU ARE A FOOL OF YOUR WORLD GO TO HAIL YOU FOOL OF THIS WORLD AND DIE AS A POOR MAN

Quote:
Hello mr _miss, i receieved your mail and i have gone true it, please in they name of jesus christ let all the couses of genthias and the sufrins of job be upon you in jesus Am

[email protected] 41.206.11.3
Quote:
APOLO GO CAUGHT YOUR MAMA TOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RINGWORM GO CAUGHT YOUR YANSH. MUMU , fOOL FOR LIFE

NA CHAMELEON GO BITE YOU. U GO LOOSE YOUR LIFE SLOWLY AS BROOM TAKE DEY COMMOT ONE BY ONE

[email protected]
Quote:
CONTINUE LOOKING FOR MUGU,ONYE OSI,GO TO ABUJA AND OWERRI TO SEE MY HOTELS.YOU WILL DIE THERE IN LOOKING FOR MUGU.OTO NNE GI

[email protected] 41.211.202.42
Quote:
serious, any body that is rich dont brag it cos there is no time for that, u r a funny fool huh huh.

[email protected] 41.190.2.208
Quote:
anita am no cafe guyman an no poor guy okay?every body has his way of hustling,this is my way okay lucky u,u sent ur pple overseas thats good,am no poor dude okay?????am quite comfortable am an undergraduate aight?so am not all those other guys witout future ambition am a hustler so if u could help me i would not mind.....lolzzzz take ure quite a funny person............take care

[email protected]
Quote:
bush pig, thank God say i no no you,we 4 fight war tigher idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
I FUCKED YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR SISTER IN THE SAME BED BUT IT IS NOT ENOUGH FOR ME.......... SINCE I HAVE YOUR NUMBER, YOU WILL SEE THE PEOPLE THAT WILL VISIT YOU TO SHOW YOU SOME GOOD LOVE... YOU WILL RECEIVE CALL VERY SOON

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Fatter Siam - Amusing to see us getting replies from some same lads. Abudkarin Diallo ([email protected]) seems very lively Very Happy

[email protected]

Quote:
You will never see d light of this world again. Mark my word and you
will find me and never see me to beg because i will not respond to your
emails again. This will be punishment for what u did thinking that
nobody saw u.

[email protected]

Quote:
LOL,

YOU WEY DON GO SCHOOL FINISH FOR ESUT NKO? HAFA ,I SEE AS YOU GET MONEY REACH, COME GET TIME WRITE MAIL LIKE THIS LIKE MAYE. YOU GO DIE THAT PLACE WEY U DEY AND BFOR U GO REACH NAIJA U DON ROTTEN INTO PIECES. YOU SABI SPEAK ENGLISH YOU FOR NO DEY WRITE LENGHTY MAILS NA U FOR GO BACK NAIJA NA GO DEY CHOP MONEY. I BETTER PASS U , I GET MAMA YOU WEY NO GET NKO? BASTARD LIKE YOU . YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD AND THAT YOUR SISTER WEY DEY FUCK EVERY THING ON TROUSER HER LIFE DON FINISHED ALREADY JUST LIKE YOUR OWN MUMU.

YOU WILL DIE TRYING MO MENH.

Quote:
NO SHAKING YOUR SISTER WILL TELL YOU THE SCORES NO SHAKING . I NO DEY PARA BOY U B SMALL BOY MEN ....I WILL DIE TRYING MEN ...TRUST AND SEE BROTHER YOU ARE ALREADY IN HELL WHERE U ARE ,THATS WHY YOUR REASONING IS ABSURD . COME TO UK AND LEARN MORE ABOUT WORK AND MAKE SNOW FALL FOR UR HEAD..NKITA ALA KI BU MEN.. POOR MAN..

Quote:
YOU WILL NEVER HAVE PEACE IN YOUR LIFE UNTIL YOU FUCK YOUR MOTHER FOOL!!! YOU ARE IN AFRICA AND STILL DEY MAKE MOUTH FOOL THATS YOUR NAME.. ODE

Quote:
HA!HA! I JUST FINISH FUCKING YOUR MOTHER NOW AND HER PUSSY IS STILL NICE......... YES YOUR MOTHER GAVE ME AN APPOINTMENT TO MEET HER TOMORROW CAN YOU SHOW UP SO THAT YOU WILL MEET ME FUCKING YOU OWN MOTHER

[email protected]

Quote:
Watin i do you ?

Who be dis ?

We done meet B4 ?

Quote:
Abeg Stop this i none know u

We never meet

At list tell me were me and you for know each other

Tell me watin i do you

ABEG

Quote:
Check the email when u dey send message to

You none even ask ur self say why u dey cause me since i none even cause u back

I nore feat dey cause who i none know

Explain about this money when u dey talk about

[email protected]

Quote:
guy shey me and u don do business before and why all this word i dont understand

Quote:
na witch job be that and when is that

[email protected]

Quote:
we all born to die one day.even you.so takecare

[email protected]

Quote:
ONTIMELY DEATH SHALL BE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

Quote:
YOUR FUCKING MOTHER AND FATHER

Quote:
I WILL MAKE SURE THAT MY DOG FUCK YOUR MOTHER TONIGHT.

Quote:
YOUR MOTHER PUSSY DEY LIKEDEAD RAT

Quote:
YOU MOTHERFUCKER. IDIOT....TELL YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER THAT THEY ARE IDIOT. MUGU LIKE YOU

[email protected]

Quote:
LOOK BEHIND YOU IS IT ME YOU ARE TALKING TO THIS WAY MAKE I SLAP YOUR FACE?. You think you are very wise were where you when the people i am looking for took away all our belonging to their country, took away our civilization not only that will you think of what the Un is doing to Africa country today. Ivory coast, libya simply because of their selfishness.

Who is who

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU KNOW THE ROAD OF SHRINE.....JUJUJ PICKIN...THE WAY YOU TALK SHOWS YOU ARE NOT MATURED....no wonder you no go hammer hahahahA

[email protected]

Quote:
Good man Listen to this mail as it is applicable to you ok

[email protected]
Quote:

CAUSED BE YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION BECAUSE AS YOU THINK YOU HAVE COURSED ME ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE COURSED BUT BEAR THIS IN MIND THAT AS GOD COURSED THE SERPENT IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN SO DO I DECLARE YOU TODAY COURSED IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH FOR INVOLVING MY INNOCENT PARENTS INTO MY AFFAIRS WITH YOU

CAUSED ARE YOU TODAY GO AND MARK TODAYS DATE
BYEEEEEEEE

[email protected]

Quote:
i will call u the worst full if ur a guyman abd be talkin rubish, which means u will never see good in ur life if you do send people proposals on net.

you foolishness will lead you to poverty.
if your a fellow guy man hear me today. You will never see another persons 1 dollar till when you will write back to this email to appologize. mark it somewhere. no one curses me and go freee.
because im destined to be a guy to the coore. your suffrenes starts now as you read this email.
thankz

[email protected]

Quote:
You will not take 1 dollar on the net fool
[quote]
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is some fine work. I've been out of this too long, and I'm itching to wind these chaps up. I'll spend a bit of tomorrow harvesting spam from my proper work email addresses (I get quite a bit) and whoring a catcher account out to them. I've had a very difficult year and it's time for me to pass the torment on.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@NailGunner --- welcome back! Glad to see you, and I'm sure the lads lads will be glad to hear from you Twisted Evil PM me if you need any new script material

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE GOING TO DIE A MISERABLE DEATH YOU STARK ILLITERATE I RETURNED EVERYTHING TO YOU IN A BILLION FOLDS

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama her toto no even sweet na your sister toto sweet pass but na only 10naira i dey pay your sister,run now go inside house your papa won rape your sister but i see your mama they do house girl at her old age and her master they fuck your mother.

[email protected]
Quote:
OTO GBAWA KWA NNE GI BISHOP AGBAMU ANUMANU EWU GAMBIA.GWAM EZIGBO AHA GI KAM TIE GI MMANWU KA IFU NA ANYA. NGBEAHU KA IGA MA NA NSI ODUNKUME OBOWO IMO STATE.EGBE ELIGWE GBA KWA GI JA JA.OGBONYE ONU NTU DI KA GI.IGA ANODI NU OGBONYE RUO NGBE IGA ANWU.

[email protected]
Quote:

I AM SCARED, I AM SHAKING, PLZ ABEG FORGIVE UR DEAD MAMA, DO YOUR WORST, I GO LET U NO SAY I COME FROM BENIN, NA JUJU I FOR GROW UP. WOE UNTO U AND UR ENTIRE LINAGE, MUMU CRY WELL WELL, MAKE THUNDER FIRE UR ENTIRE FAMILY, PERSON WHEN GET WATIN E FIT DO NO DEY TALK. MAKE GOD PUNISH UR MAMA.

[email protected]
Quote:

BIG GOAT LIKE YOU YOUR FATHER SUCK HE GRAND MOTHER BREAST BEFORE HE DIE THEN YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR LANDLORD THEN DEY COME BORN YOU..
ON A WIRELESS CONNECTION BUT YOU WAN DIE FOR CAFE NA DEAD GO WAIT FOR
YOU IF YOU NO STOP THIS SHIT YOU ARE TRYING TO PULL.
GOAT PINKIN....

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER DEATH IS ALL READY IN YOUR FAMILY TRY CONTACT VILLAGE KNOW,U NEVER SEE ANYTHING.
REGARDS,
B14 GANG.

[email protected]
Quote:
guy you just dey bust it show's you a big time fool,cause if you have
something on doing you will get a life .................YAEP ONE MORE
THING I KNOW DEY CAFE NA MY HOUSE I DEY OKAY JUST GET A LIFE N LEAVE
ME ...............THANKS FOR THE FIRST FORMAT FOOOLLLLLLLLLL

BIG TIME BITCH THAT WHAT YOU ARE
TAKE YOUR TIME AGAIN COMPOSE A LONG MAIL TO SHOW WHO YOU ARE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:

Na God go punish u and ur generation , i go like sabi who the hell ur papa and mama b u bastard son of a nobody , ok now me won spoil that finish job wey u say u get up , bastard oloshi make u tell me where u dey make i even see those men wey won gun ur generation down , i no go lie u na ur papa , mama and sister brother go die for car accident bcos na ogun pikin u dey follow talk and i go send that ogun on ur family u bastard son of a nobody ..... tell me where ur location dey make i see who go first die bastard .

If ur papa get juju as u claim ur life for don beta pass internet level , now i won start dey work that bastard job make we see who get sense and go school pass to work mayee foolish bastard.

Quote:
na now i see say ur papa head dey craze so u no get mind u come det start war? me i dey say u be Bam boy make u file out your men make me too file out my men make we see who fit shoot gun .......Ogun go kill u inside ur hummer before the year runs out .God go kill ur generation because you don price me and i go cast that job wey u dey work now now .....u small low life bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OBI U DEY MAKE ME LAUGH OOOOOOOOOOO.

CBN MAN.

MAKE YOU TRY PAY ALL YOUR VILLAGE GUYS AND THEN HELP THE HELPLESS PEOPLE OK.

NWA ASHAWO LIKE YOU.

NWA BONGE LIKE YOU.

IF I CATCH YOU WITH THIS YOUR THREATHEN I WILL SWALLOW YOU ALIVE.

MONKEY.

FROM MONEY MAKING MACHINE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Fucking fool. Your family may rejoiced the day they born you thinking that they have a son with knowing that they brought another animal on earth. Find you way to the zoo you foolish monkey

[email protected]
Quote:
u b watin we dey call obete,watin u dey dou de for net,snap d hummer make i see am,u no watin i dey use,mugu,u dey blow ur trumpet,guy ela na tugi,men dey hussle if u no fit pay me leave me obete man,u get luck say i no no where dey i go use basuka take blow ur full hope so that u go no say them no dey carry yan again,if u talk too much i go trace u and give cartoon of trouble u obete,u see format u no go bone,guy just wactch watin go happen to u,obete fem.

[email protected]
Quote:
Listen, idiot the next time you send this rubish to my mail box holy
ghost fire will born you and your entire generation

Face your own side and let me face my own

fuck you and your mama

[email protected]
Quote:
NA NOW I NO SAY U BE TOTAL INCOMPLETE MADMAN ETE CALABAR MAN JOHN SEE AS SOON AS U DEY READ THIS MAIL UR SAYING UR LAST PRAYER JUST SIGN OUT AND DIE MAY UR SOULE REST IN PACE AMEN

RIP
chai u don die bye

ELIGWE GABU UGWO

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mi Guy Nailgunner.How Far. Abeg U Don Trow Dem Insult Fomat Well Well OOOOOOO
Gonna be tough keeping up with TownEnder Very Happy

[email protected] 41.207.163.2 Togo
Quote:
GUY DON'T PLAY WITH THAT NAME AGULERI BECAUSE AGULERI GUYS NO GET TIME TO PLAY ON INTERNET YOU ARE ONE OF ALL THIS IMO STATE BOYS I KNOW YOU GUYS EVEN OVER HERE IN ABIDJAN YOU GUYS ARE SAME WORK HARD MY FRIEND

His 2nd response is great...

Quote:
BROTHER I DECIDE TO REPLY YOU BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU ARE FROM AGULERI NNA BE HONEST WITH ME BECAUSE I HAVE RECEIVE THIS ABUSIVE WORDS FROM NIGERIA MORE THAN 50 TIMES AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MEANING IS IT A 4MART I WILL LIKE TO KNOW BRODA

I AM YOUR BROTHER IF YOU ARE FROM AGULERI TRUE I AM FROM IFITE AGULERI UMUNNOKE, I LIVE IN ABIDJAN IF YOU ARE FROM IFITE YOU WILL KNOW ME I BUILD MY HOUSE 2009 ALONG IYINNA ROAD AFTER OBI CHIWUBA HOUSE MY REALL NAME IS CHINEDU I WANT TO KNOW IF THIS ABUSE IS A 4MART DO YOU GET MONEY WITH THIS?? BE HONEST AND TELL ME I CAN GIVE YOU GOOD 4MART WITH TOOLS SO YOU CAN HUSTLE AND MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR MATE, BECAUSE IF THIS THING YOU GUYS ARE SENDING FROM NIGERIA IS 4MART YOU CAN'T GET ANY BETTER MONEY WITH IT

BRODA OUR PEOPLE NO DEY PLAY FOR INTERNET LET ME GIVE YOU FORMAT YOU CAN SHOOT AND MAKE MONEY

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO YOU. SON OF A BITCH

[email protected]
Quote:
go and die you die fool you will never see goods you poorman back to send

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM COMING TO PUT UR HEAD ON A HIV

[email protected]
Quote:
Attn: Value Mugu, U THINK SAY NA ONLY U GET FBI

[email protected]
Quote:
God bless you if you are good, but if you are at the same game i pray for you to face what you are praying for me in Jesus Amen. fool like you. FBI in a gmail.com

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THE DAYS OF UR LIFE STARTING FROM NOW ON WATCH OUT

[email protected]
Quote:
na waoooo, i dey game, who b tis self?

[email protected]
Quote:
I GO DEY XPECT UR HEAD FOR MY DESK...........LOLZ U JUST DEY RUN UR MOUGH FOR MAIL FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL..GOD PUNISH UR PAPA.MAMA,AND UR GENERATIONS.......
GINGER AKA GOD PUNISH UR GENERATIONS.....LOLZ COS U B BIG FOOL...........

[email protected]
Quote:
So you be JUJU man?
Thanks
Please Help me to fuck my mother and tell her that i still love her please always stay with her and keep her closer to you and i pray that my mother will bear you a good children even now she is dead in jesus name i pray Amen:

Thanks
odinkemere Okeke
From Naija

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK your mother and all your family and so call your BLACK AXE.
will i dont bleam you because you are poor man, na your mama dey give you food

[email protected]
Quote:
watch out befor the end of this week,.......fooooooooooooool

[email protected] Razz
Quote:
who do you think you are treaten me.i,m american and you to get your facts straight .i have done nothing to you i don,t even want to know someone who has lost what little brains they
had.leave me alone before i get the fbi.they will handle you

Good day!!!

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft of $2.5Million United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you for a couple of weeks now. Then I went to the bank to confirm if the draft has expired or getting near to expire and Dr. Wilson the Director Bank of Africa told me that before the draft will get to your hand that it will expire. I told him to cash the $2.5Million UNITED STATES DOLLARS and lodge it a consignment box…

[email protected]
Quote:
STUPID IDEOLOGIES LIKE YOU:YOU GO DEY FOR NIJA AND LOST,YOU ARE A WEST MAN,NOTING LIKE FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU DON MAKE GOOD MONEY FROM THIS BUSINESS NA HIM YOU DEY SWEAR FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR GENERATION.NO BE MUGU MONEY U TAKE DO ALL YOU DON DO FOR LIFE.I STILL TAKE YOU AS MUGU COS A REAL GUY MAN NO GO TALK AS YOU DEY TALK.

[email protected] provides me with this week's script
Quote:
Stupid Boko Haram boy, u wey dey born for gota, u think say I no u, ur mama dey huzle for Obalende, u wey dey serve for under bridge batcher mama put, ur mama be ashawo, we know ur mama very well, idiot poor boy, unfruitful fool u get much time to do stupid thing, if no be say u be first son of Akwara, I for employ u, I wonder who dey cary u idiot like u near computer, mad hungry dog, Allahmanjeri, Babiyaallah, bush boy, who know where u lick ashawo pussy, bingo.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR MAMA YOU DEY TALK TO YOUR GENERATION FROM GENERATION YOU KNOW WHO GET MONEY?BIG FOOL WEN NO NO WHERE HE PARENT BORN AM PUT.............IGBO MUMU HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA DIS NA MY ADDRESS COME MAKE I FINISH YOUR FAMILY YOU THINK SAY NA LIKE DIS THEM DEY FIND MONEY...........NO 2,BLK,11 COMMUNITY 2 TEMA GHANA NA EAST I FOR GO MY SCHOOL SO ANYTHING ABOUT YOU IGBOS DEY MY PALM IDOIT COME MY COMPAND MAKE U SEE WATIN MY DOG GO DO UR MOTHER...ANIMAL WEN WANT MONEY HE NO NO HOW TO BEG NA INSULT YOU DEY INSULT PEOPLE WEN YOU GO CAFE.......ADD ME MAKE U SEE MY FACE FOR CAM MAKE YOU KNOW D PERSON YOU DEY TALK TO I NO THINK SAY U NO ME BUSH MEAT.....ASK OF ME FOR ESUT U THINK SAY NA TO DEY MAKE MOUTH?WATIN U DON DO FOR LIFE......OMO NA OGUN GO FIRE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ONE BY ONE AND I PRAY FRO U NO GO GET MONEY FOR YOUR LIFE MARK DIS FOR WALL THEN U GO FIND ME COME I SAY MAKE U ADD ME MAKE I SHOW U MY HOUSE ON CAM IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
PAPA GI GA ANWU, MAMA GI GA ANWU.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a scammer yet you curse another person. everything you said will go back to you and your family because you too is a thief.

[email protected]
Quote:
AYE SEE WETIN U JUST DE BLAST OPATA WIT UR MOUTH,YOU REALLY NEED O.T.....RETHINK
NA YOUR LORDI DE YARN

LORD SHAKA DE ZULU

MIND YOUR STATEMENT MEK BABA K NO FOLLOW YOU UP

[email protected]
Quote:
idiot of no comparison your family will remain poor and poverty will never live your family and you till death god will deal with your family even your poor mother and father that are common traders will never have peace or any customer will ever come to there shop ,you have finish your self you dont know i will show you now

[email protected] 41.71.144.234 Nigeria
Quote:
who bi this fool.. u know how dem dey take bi aye... no go dey talk rubbish ooo

Quote:
Watin dey pain me u fool, u dey do scam too.. na fool u be to write me this rubbish, u know as dem they take dey bi aye... na aye dey write you so, nor worry if dat address way u put there na real, dem we come confirm if u bi aye, but if u bi jew na me personally go behead you. fuck u

[email protected]
Quote:
you bi big oleh............UK Lottery gmail

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO DEAR FACK YOU OK AND ALSO FACK YOUR MOTHER OK BARESD

[email protected]
Quote:
u dey fear to talk to me? na small be that.

[email protected]
Quote:
you dey mad aby, so you dey mad who you be sef?

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS IS YOUR INFORMATION OK
YOUR MOTHER WE DEAD THIS YEAR AND ALL YOUR BROTHER S AND SISTER S WE DIE ONE BYE ONE GO WITH IT , YOU WE SEE OK
YOUR MOTHER WE DEAD THIS YEAR AND ALL YOUR BROTHER S AND SISTER S WE DIE ONE BYE ONE GO WITH IT , YOU WE SEE OK

[email protected]
Quote:
BOY FAM DA

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK FUCK YOU
DO DON'T SPEAK GOOD ENGLIISH
"HSBC bank ? CHECK YOURSELF AS WELL AND GO DIRECTLY TO HELL
LAGOS MUGU
I AM IN IJABUODE

[email protected]
Quote:
i do not know that your such a big fool and an ashole who never think twice ok do you want to catch me? if you wish i give you my id let's go one on one inside that nija and see who will apologies to each other may be I may not need to be there in person for an idiot like you to see me , I will drink your blood here I bet you , Mr make me fear, give me your real id and where your to be located do not waste time on that if you are a true member of black axe, i do not know why your type are still existing in that good country spoiling the image of that country, i promise you that you will die the soonest mark my word and dogs will lick your blood in the street so that my beautiful country and the innocent souls there especially girls will have their total rest in the hands of bad slums like you. I wait your contact the soonest and if you fail to release it do count yourself death in a mysterious way soon because I will follow you by all means both spiritually and other wise before I disclose who I am to you.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

NorthStar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been having fun with [email protected] lately. It seems he has experienced an onslaught of insults Very Happy
Quote:
WHEN YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE YOU SEE YOUR OBTUARY. DIE BY FIRE BY FORCE7X. ROT IN HELL

Quote:
DIE BY FIRE BY FORCE. DIE BY FIRE, YAYAYAYAYAYAYA. POVERTY STRIKEN GENERATION OF VIPERS. EXCEPT YOU CONFESS TO ME HOW MANAGE YOU GET THIS EMAIL AND HOW YOU SEE ME CONNECTED TO YOU AND BEG ME FOR YOUR FOOLISHNESS YOU NEVER SEE PEACE TILL YOU DIE

Quote:
YOU ARE THE DEASES MEET THE CURE, YOU ARE INSANE YOU NEED A PHSIKIAAAA

Quote:
Subject: NEXT TIME YOU FUNBLE. I WILL WIPE YOU OUT FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH BY FIRE BY FORCE

YOU ARE INSANE. I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE FUSTRATED AND MISERABLE WHERE EVER YOU ARE. HOW CAN YOU OPEN EMAILS LIKE 20 WITH DIFFERENT IDS? THIS SHOWS CAPITAL FUSTRATION IN YOUR LIFE AND YOUR GENERATION. YOUR NAME IS TOO MANY COOKS SPOIL THE BROTH.

YOU NEED TO BE EXTREMELY CAREFULL BECAUSE CARELESSNESS CAN EASILY KILL. YOU DONT KNOW ME AT ALL. I BELONG TO THE HIGHEST ORDER OF THE SUPREME MAJESTY AND I AM A FULL DUDE,

I WILL JUST FORGIVE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE INQUISITIVE TO BELONG OR TO BE PART OF THE HAPPENINGS BUT UNFORTUNATELY YOU NOT ANYBODY.

NO BODY KNOWS YOU IN YOUR VILLAGE COMMUNITY OR TOWN OR STATE NOT EVEN THE COUNTRY. YOU NEED TO ME WISE AND NOT TO REMAIN FOOLISH TILL YOU DIE. AS YOU ARE NOW YOU ARE BLIND SPIRITUALLY AND YOUR OPPRESSORS HAVE MADE YOU TO BE A NONENTITY IN YOUR LIFE.

YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL. YOU ARE A MONKEY. I HAVE POWER TO BIND YOU OR LOOSE YOU. NOW YOU ARE IN MY CAGE AND I AM USING YOUR LIFE FOR MY RICHES AND WEALTH. YESTERDAY A CLIENT SUPPOSE TO PAY ME TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS AND PAID ME A HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS.

EXCEPT YOU COME TO FIT AND CONFESS TO ME WHO FIRST OF ALL GIVE YOU MY EMAIL OR HOW YOU CAME ACCROSS ME. THIS YOUR ENCOUNTE WITH ME WILL HAVE TWO SIDES IN YOUR LIFE. FIRST IF YOU ARE DOING THIS NAUGHTY THINGS AND I AM VERY FREE. YOU WILL SUFFER A SHAMEFUL DEATH. BUT THE REVERSE BE THE CASE,.

YOU ARE SUFFEREING NOW TOO MUCH. NO MUGU IS PAYING YOU MONEY ANYMORE SINCE YOU BEGAN YOUR FOOLISHNESS. NO MUGU WILL PAY YOU ANY MONEY TILL YOU CONFESS TO ME AND I FORGIVE YOU. THIS IS A SURE STATEMENT FROM THE SUPREME MAJESTY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER JEHOVA.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck u and ur mother..... U are a fool. so person that will catch me hahahahahah. You know even sabi ur job. u are a *DELETED*. if u like i will teach u ur job. fool. idiot. if i track u down u no go like am i tell u

[email protected]
Quote:
u a a mad man,he b like say u no get work.make u look for better work do ur mother,ur father,pusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Quote:
mad man u get time,God pass u cos me na 2much money,so if u need help call me make i send u some,cos i c say u need am
mother fucking pusssssssssssssssss

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Siam, my chairman. i don mix mi poisons wey show dem fier. Dev olboy, u don vex am well well. I hail o !

Warming up now, I sent a couple of personally addressed ones off just to get the dust off and realised how out of practice I was. The last year has not been kind to me, and I have only just got internet connectivity back. I have a lot of grief to unload. Guess who's going to get a dose of it. Twisted Evil

As an aside, I found a hefty wad of scammer addresses at http://www.joewein.de/sw/419-bl.htm#419-bl ... Any idea of the quality of this listing? there are clearly a lot of addresses here but it'll bugger things up if most of them are dead. All advice welcome.

Edit: fed them a long drink of holy ghost fier oooo and other staples. I expect results early tomorrow. fun fun fun.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Nailgunner --- If not had much success with that page (although I've not tried in a while). There are some active lad addresses there, but there are a load of deaded ones as well

[email protected]
Quote:
Your mama pussy.. Ijani okosi..

if you no get job.. go die for 3rd main land ...

you are driving humer... come to South Africa and see what am driving.. foul... you driving 3hand hummer haaaaaaaaaa mumu

you sau you be bishop.. for you mama pusy...

oloshi ,, obo iya onrun...

fuck you wife ass...

[email protected]
Quote:
NNa Emeka u be Muguooooooooooo in short your a digrace to federal republic of 9aija
see wetin you tell ur bross the last time wey i inter no bi me buy drinks wey we shack stupid boy

[email protected]
Quote:
mudre fucker suck my dick u fit enter shrine?if i reach villa go pour drink for u u go die ooo,u tink say i be moi moi man i get shrine fr my compound and i am an intiate on njaba river if u go okija your car go get accident for road that native dr dare go die if him try any thinhg i be water pikin so fuck off and stop disturbin me write your mugus mail no dey waste your time am a graduate with a good result jege no be permantent job i use am dey pass time and i don achive a lot with and will stop very soon cause am working fool use ur certificate go find work monkey

[email protected]
Quote:
why cant you respect your self. are you stupid?

do you want me to kill you with cult boys. take time for life and dont you ever in your life write me again idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:

listing you are a stupid person,you dont even know me,did we do any business ,did i eat your money,since all these i ask you was nothing ,the gods will kill you thats all;this morning i collect 3600£
come to london and let me help you old.God sent you to me so that you can be help see on how you thinking,gods does not kill or harm any one that did not offent it ok;back to sender stupid person;if you are in london here i would have arrest you and you go to gail here and die there;common go away from me,since you know gods and gods will be following you all the days of your life and you will lost whe ever you have at hand
fool

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER................ EDOT MAD MAN LIKE YOU FUCK YOUR FATHER OFF, GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER MAKE CALL YOU MAKE I PRAY FOR YOU EDOIT. MAD AMN LIKE

After three years, and old friend of mine is back. Very Happy [email protected]
Quote:
BRO SHOWMAN

I NO NO SAY THAT UR MADNESS DON RECH U ENTER MARKET.
SORRY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NA SO U KOLO . I PITY UR MAMA.U DEY FOR DUSTBIN DEY HAMA MONEY.NO WONDER,UR MAMA BORN U FOR DUSTBIN.

MAD MAN NEVER GET TOO MUCH MONEY. NA DUSTBIN U DEY, DEY COUNT UR TOO MUCH MONEY. SORRYYYYYYYY. HMMMMMMMMMM, SO PITY, SORRY YA.

I AM ASHAMED ON U , SAY U BE YORUBA.BRO MAKE U BETTER GO THIEF FOR UNDER BRIDGE. I KNOW SAY NA THERE U DEY.

SORRY U HEAR. PRAY AND ASK GOD TO HELP U. UR OWN WORST PASS. NA WAR OOOOOOOO. PERSON WEY DO U THIS NA THAT MAN WEY DEY FUCK UR MAMA WEY DEY GIVE U FOOD CHOP. ASHAWO PIKIN

UR MAMA DON CARZY ENTER IKEJA ROUND ABOUT. UNTILL FELLA COMMOT TEHRE , SHE DEY IYANA IPAJA BUS STOP NA. NO MAN WAN MEET AM AGAIN BECAUSE HER CRAZY DON DEY SMELL WELL WELL, SORRY U HEAR.

NA UR FAMILY CURSE BE THAT. BORN THROWAWAY.THEIF LIKE U. OLEEEEEEEEEEEE.NA UR TURN NOW TO DIE FOR NOTHING.SORRY MR.SHOWMAN.UNDERBRIDGE MAD FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
NA MUMU U BE OK COME MAKE I TEACH U HOW TO MAKE GOOD AND NICE BAR JUST LIKE MOI....I NO EVEN NO Y I DEY FOLLOW U TALK BECOS I KNW SAY U NO GET REPLY.U NO BE LIKE ME WEY GET 100 REPLY TO REPLY TODAY OK COME I GO DEY SUPPLY U WITH GOOD LIST,MAILER,SMTPS RDPS AND THE REST SO THAT U GO DEY SEE REPLY WEY GO BRING U BAR...BASTARD ROOSTER LIKE UUUUUUUUUUU

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM VERY SORRY TO CALL YOU BACK TO YOUR POSITION AND THE HATRED OUR LORD HAS ON YOU BY CREATING YOU TO THE POOREST FAMILY
I PROMISE YOU THAT ONE DAY U WILL REGRET BEING PROUD OF THIS JOB AS YOU ARE TODAY PROVIDED NIGERIA GOVERNMENT IS CONCERN
FOR INSTANCE I THINK YOU STUPIOSTIC OF IGNORAMUS DO GO ON CONVOY IN TIME PAST,,WHY NOT TODAY??
ASK YOUR SELF
I THINK U DO FREE YOURSELF AS A CITIZEN BEFORE,
WHY NOT TODAY??
I THINK U DO FEEL FREE PUTTING ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY TO BANKS BEFORE
WHY NOT TODAY
REMEMBER A TIME SHALL COME WHEN YOU WILL BE EXPOSED AND YOU WILL NOT EVEN HAVE THE FREEDOM OF BROWSING BECAUSE THE WISE MEN WITH GOOD ACCUMEN OF PROSPERITY ARE NOW GETTING THEIR MONEY FROM WHITES AND USING FOR ALL TYPES OF EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES TO SHOVE THEIR GENERATION FROM POVERTY AND RICHED AHEAD
BUT YOU FOOLS GET 300 US DOLLARS AND USE IT ON CAR
BUT ONE DAY YOU MUST BELIEVE WITH YOUR BIBLE THAT PEOPLKE PERISH BECAUSE OF LACK OF KNOWLEDGE MAY BE THAT IT WHEN U ARE LYING ON DEATH AS RESULT OF ACCIDENT CAUSED BY THAT YOUR HUMMER

SORRY BUT U DON'T ACTUALLY RECOGNIZE WHO YOU ARE REFERING TO ....
BUT IF U CLAIM TO BE AGILE,JUST OPEN YOUR NUMBERS TO ME LETS TRY ONE ON ONE AND STOP MESSING YOURSELF WITH WHO IS CAPABLE TO FEE U UP.
I AM ONLY ASHAME OF WRITING YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT EVEN UP TO MY JUNIORS CALIBAER TALK MORE OF I IN QUESTION
BUT SINCE U HAVE NO RESPECT, I HOPE RESTORING RESPECT IN YOU BY JAILING YOU UNDER HARD LABOUR ONCE I CAPTURE U UP.
AS FOR THE SHRINE, I THINK U ARE ABOUT KICKING YOUR BUCKET BECAUSE I AM GRADE 4 ACOLITE IN CELESTIAL CHURCH AND I WILL WARN U FOR THE FIRST TIME BECAUSE I DON,T WANT TO DO YOU BAD THING SINCE I HAVE THE IDEA OF SOME MIXED UP OF IGBO DIALETE BUT IF YOU PERSIST THEN I PROMISE VOKING YOU TO SPIRITUAL ORDER AT AGBARA JUST VERY SOON
MAY BE WHEN YOU APPEAR IN DECENT ROOM YOU MUST OBEY

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dev Olboy, you still taunting them with your Hummer? Serving suggestion: threaten to drive over their mother's head in it.

My shit-blast of last night got a lovely response which has warmed my heart with its sheer volume of vitriol. Herein, a sample therefrom.

[email protected]
na me barawo your mama toto now, chop your soul for money ritual, die by fire

[email protected]
POOR FULL. NA SUFFER GO KILL YOU FOR THERE. IDIOT.

[email protected]
You are the bigest fool I have ever seen…….so you are a street boy and you are abusing your fellow street boy like this……this is a clear sign of frustration…..i can see and understand that the street has not been favouring you at all….well so long as you wish me deat….this street will never favour you….You shall work for others to eat the fruits of your labour….

Hsbc Lagos my foot…you no see your head like hsbc lagos…….i surgest you find another job because you don’t belong here…..people who belong here do not reply to format like that. And be reminded that GOD dose not answer such prayers like you have prayed for me…….so I am sending it back to you in milion folds.

!!!BACK TO SENDER!!!

[email protected]
subject Re: EWU LIKE YOU.
SAME TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

[email protected]
ur FATHER, MOTHER and all ur SISTER will die of ACCIDENT dis YEAR

[email protected]
You are shameless. You can not even string to good and correct sentences together. I see you are a stack illiterate.
You don't have a mother I guess because if you do, You will be careful.
Anyways, I can't be teaching you.

[email protected]
So you are one of those bound for hell fire for cursing another man. So be it to you. Animal

[email protected]>
COMMOT FOR HERE.....!!!!

INSTEAD WEN U GO BRING JOB MAKE WE DO TOGETHER AND SHARE MONEY, ALL YOU PREFER
TO DE DO NA TO SIDON DE INSULT PERSON.

ABI, U NO GET BETTER THING TO DOO??? I NO SABI WHEREVER YOU DE BUT I DE 4
MALAYSIA AND DOING ALL SORT OF OFFSHORE DELAS, AS WASH-WASH, COME-N-CARRY,
ONLINE BANKING, CHEQUE AND ALL TYPES OF FINISHING.

NOBI INSULT GO GIVE US HAPPINNESS MY BROTHER. NA COMMON REASONING. WELL, I NO
GO STOP YOU FROM INSULTING PEOPLE BUT IF YOU WISH, YOU MAY GO ON. LIFE IS ALL
ABOUT COLLABORATION AND TEAM-WORK. THAT'S HOW WE ALL SUCCEED AND THE SAME
SECRETE OF GREAT MEN. SO, THINK!!!!

[email protected]>
subject: you are already mad. only you all this emails? dead mugu

[email protected]
subject: IDEOLOGIES:SCAM YOUR SELF AND GO DIE

[email protected]

man na watin dey do you now wich way. you no me be4?

[email protected]
guy wetin u fit tell people say i do you as you d cause me like dis? as u de work na so me d work,wetin u fit say i wan use u do? abeg mind ur language b4 baba K go squiz ur life.
Just do ur own leave ma own OBUETE

[email protected]
DIE I JAIL LIKE YOUR FUSTRATED FAMILY ,YOU NO NO PEACE ONLY DEATH I CURSED YOU TODAY

[email protected]
same to u brother....

[email protected]
subject FUCKYOU

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (130% more !!s again were deleted as they used up the ink and added little. - nG)

[email protected]
y not pick the money rippers (does he mean the evil dolla choppas? wicked evil dolla choppas.)

[email protected]
Thanks for the Complement.....for you to know say i beter pass your family check out my pix for facebook fool like you

my facebook id... [email protected] (fly, my pretties)

[email protected]
HI YOU ARE NOT ASHAME OF YOUR SELF BY CALLING AN ORDINARY SHRINE ALLMYGTHY, MARK MY WORD THE WRATH OF GOD WILL VISITE YOU IN ENEY MOMENT FROM NOW . LOOK LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING THAT YOU DONT KNOW GO AND READ PSALM 27 VS 1AND 2 YOU WILL KNOW THE KIND OF GOD THAT AM SERVING

[email protected]
subject go and met your death in street you foooooool

[email protected]
subject DESIST FROM THIS SHIT

STOP CURSING YOURSELF. 'AM NOT PETTY LIKE YOU

[email protected]
subject RE: BACK TO SENDER

BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
You are shameless. You can not even string to good and correct sentences together. I see you are a stack illiterate.
You don't have a mother I guess because if you do, You will be careful.
Anyways, I can't be teaching you.

[email protected]
let me tell you one thing in this world, just bit me you can never have rest in this world because no peace for you you fool

Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Very Happy

edit: fix blowout

NorthStar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too bad [email protected] was already shut down next day, looked like lots of fun Sad
Quote:
you are nothing but a frustrated fool, sink yourself in a pool cos you are nothing but a tool of goo.
You need food i know, but your begging skills are no good.
You act like bull, where men like us mix henesy and red bull.
see how our cars look good, and our money we de take make nigeria good.
your landlord gave you a quit notice and you think you can have some money by been a fake police.
John Demola, you not worth more than a ball of amala.
Inspector kulaja, no wonder your brain live you go oja.
what a fuck, you are nothing but a cock, stagnant like goal pose, see as your life de fade like rose.
You look like chicken when they froze, no one will buy you for an ounce.
EFCC, i believe say they de fuck you like sisi.

will get back to you let me pick my mtcn.
Quote:
You see your life? i dont even stay in nigeria, it is you that needs to apologise to nigerians and your family for been such a waste and failure in life. You go to cafes that is why you know easy link i am connected even in my car and my toilets. you are nothing but a mistake to your mum and regrets to your dad. that is if u even have a dad. come let me employ u as one of my car washers you fool. you are nobody than a dead body waiting to be buried that is if you ever find a grave up to six feet deep. You mother sees you and curse the day you where born. why dont you kill your self and save the woman some stress. I see you have no money to sow primary uniform that is why you never had a good speaking terms.

Even if you die now, no one will cry cos you have never tried. give me your number and see if you wont be dead in seven days. i can pay for your dead body with my yahoo money. You monkey, with load of porverty like donkey.

you are so hungry no wounder you are so angry. your life just melting like butter and see how you de eat for gutter. picking bones of grass cutters thrown away after dinner, living like ants in a hole without a daily hope, its better you get a rope cos you are naked without robe, even if you call a pope yet you have no hope. you dont need to be cursed cos you are already a curse.

Be bold to reply and get the third dose that will put you to rest.

Rest in peace Jew.
I sent him a Nigerian phone number from the surplus section, wonder what will happen to the mugu?
Quote:
thank you for giving me a working number. we will see where the power lies.
Quote:
lol.......hahahahahahahahaha i now know why u behave like an idol. in this generation you still talk of fetish stuff. hahahahahahaha. na only river niger you know then u know nothing. block headed man. i dont do juju, i will get some ayes to flock the little juju out of you. men from futa jalon will visit you and your shirine. you dog. am an ishan edo boy, living in the states. ur river niger na water and i will drink it with you inside. do u know anything about free mansion, no i dont think so because u live in a remote village of umuhia where u go to suck the big breast. lol. i will visit u tonight since you want it spiritually. then we know where the power lies. i will burn you up with the blue and white bedspread you sleeping on. will kick you slim ass and blow up ur fair face. you tall and slim. with big eyes. your dad is dead so no one can confront me. you are the first born of your parent so no one can help you. you have started a fire that will consume u. i dont boast but expect me. the grand master himself. i like this fight.

[email protected]
Quote:
U KNOW SAY IF LAWYER OR LIER DIE DEM GO PUT YOUR FACE FOR GROUNT TO BURIAL, YOU MORDER FUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I DAY ALA IGBO

[email protected]
Quote:
Bloody fool like you, i will send ogun and shango, with Arusi OKIJA and ARUSI NNANKA To block your eyes and thunder your yansh.
Quote:
Yoruba we de carry shit pass anything, how can you be jew, we you de fear for war, you cannot hold secret, akk you know is juju, did jesus christ be juju man, igbo is full of bravely and intelligence, nigerians fought us during the biarfra, we survive how many youraba dom go war anc ame back, they will all die? as for you, mr. bingo god go soda your yansh and you will not shit agin, so that those dirty amala we y don turn una brain no go see where to pass.

i will visit you this night, wait for me by 2am, if you survive i go know say you be man? by 2am, you will see me and i a, using okija shrine to carry you to your follish anscestors.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy your a fool i am from aguleri and if you mess up with me otutu nzu
aguleri will visit you and you will die before the seven days idiot

[email protected] is back replying to my insults again jump_4_joy
Quote:
YEAH I AM NOT AGENST ALL THIS YOU HAVE FOOL .. I TELL YOU SAY THAT I NEED LAND ROVER OR RENGE SPORT I DONT CARE GUY JUST MENTIAN YOU OWN WAY .. YOU DONT KNW ME AND I DONT KNW YOU AND DONT WANT TO KNOW YOU WITH ALL YOUR WEALTH IDIOT ... ALOW ME TO LIVE I AM NOT PLEADING TO YOU BCOS IF YOU DONT RESPECT YOURSELF AND KNOW HOW TO TALK ON NET YOU WILL BE CAURSE BY YOUR OWN HAND IDIOT ....FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL DIE THINKING THAT THEY ARE GOING WISE UTILL IS LATE FOOL...

[email protected] gives a classic lad rant, I wonder if this was chopped from a baiter?
Quote:
HI BASTARD,
THUNDER FIRE YOU, FIRE YOUR MOTHER, FIRE YOUR FATHER AND FIRE ALL YOUR GENERATION. YOU NO GO DIE BETTER. IDIOT YOU FOOLISH BASTARD. YOU DEY TALK OF JUJU, U KNOW WHERE JUJU HOUSE DEY. YOU STREET RAGAMUFFIN DIRTY BOY. THURNDER GO FIRE YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN IF BE SAY U DON EVEN GET ANY. YOU NO GO DIE BETTER, MOTOR GO JAM YOU AND AFTER NA BIYCLE GO KILL YOU. YOU WILL DIE A SHAMEFUL DEATH YOU PAUPER. NA VULTURE GO SHARE YOUR MEAT FOR MAIN ROAD.

I SWEAR THAT YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE ANY OF THESE CURSE. YOU THINK SAY NA ANYBODY YOU GO JUST DEY SEND MAIL ANYHOW FOOLISH AND ROTTEN THING. COMMON GET BEHIND ME LITTLE SMELLING FUCKING DOG. GO CHOP SHIT AND DIE. YOU FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS GO CATCH YOU AND IT WILL REMAIN AN EVER LASTING GENERATIONAL CURSE IN YOUR FAMILY. I BIND YOU AND CAST YOU TO THE PIT OF ABYSS.

GOD PUNISH AT LAST.

NA U GET MUGU OR NA UR PAPA BE MUGU OR NA UR SISTER.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOUR MAMA YOU ARE MAID GO AND FUCK YOUR SISTER THE MAGU IF LIKE GO ANY PL ACE YOU LIKE I DONT CARE WHAT I YOU DOU IN SITE OKOKO
YOU ARE A BIG FULL
GO AND FUCK YOU MOTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU SAUD YOU HAVE MONEY EMEKA

GO YOUR VILLA AN SECURE YOUR MAMA FROM (LIFE NOMORE SICKNESS)...........................

I can never blame an animal like you emeka because just i haved never court you for just a day to get you disfigured shameless dead soul fucking dog.

Let me ancon you more detail about your express fucking mama emake, try to be reach man with your mama blood because her can never be more activate anymore so beter to you get me understand.

Don’t be worried I haved reconfirmed your name just like Henry Emeka I must get you down with many reasons and you gana smell your yarsh

NWANNE MOO!!!!!

In terms of money you no see my back

REMIND YOU THAT YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE IN THIS VERY MATHER.

THAT’S MY REGERDS

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck your mama, her pussy was smelling like shit... U for fuck your mother and see, your thief papa na kill them go soon kill am, fools like una na dey kill guym cos u nor fit write and speak english, na God go purnish your generation. Baster like you.. OGUN GO KILL UR PAPA, UR MAMA, UR CHILDREN AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION.

Basterd nor go find job do, make you dey fool urself, na we send u say make you know get reply, becos how wish you get watin you dey do, you for nor see time take write this rubbish. Make OGUN Kill u and your generation. You smelling rat, go chop shit, go fuck your mother in her ass, bastard your don even collect since when you start guy, fool instead of una to dey beg to learn, u come open that gutter mouth of yours take dey cause your papa. Go fuck your MOTHER AND YOUR PAPA ASS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:

I CAN SEE U ARE A BUSH MAN YOU DON'T HAVE RESPECT FOR YOUR PARENT OUT HOME THIS MODEL AGE U STILL BELIEVE IN VON-DON IF U FEEL U KNOW THE WORK BETTER THAN ME WHY ARE U AFRAID NOTE THE MUGU IS NOT FOR YOU, YOU SHOULD BE BEGGING ME TO LEAVE THE MUGU NOT PLACING INSULT ON ME

IF YOU WANT TO INVOLVE GUN INTO THIS MATTER I WILL KILL YOU LESS THAN A SECOND I AM FOR DELTA STATE I GRADUATED FROM EKPOMA AKA WAR COLLEGE SO BE WARN

IF YOU ARE NOT AFRAID JUST GIVE ME UR REAL IDENTITY LET SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH
JUST BE A MAN AND GIVE ME

I ADVICE U MEAN UR WORD

[email protected]
Quote:

O boy which kind u fool u be? u sure say u even reach primary one for school? u suppose dey Onitsha main market or Aba dey sell market or at best u dey for Ladipo dey sell spare parts. Guy man na for intelligent guys no be fools like u wey no go fit write ur name and amount wey u want to deposit for deposit slip for bank. I no suppose to dey reply u because i have got so much on my hand to do but i have a spare time and thought it wise to let you know that u are a piss of shit and scumbag. Anyway no be ur fault, na internet na him cause am, wey every Tom Dick and Harry come become Guy man,if na when we dey write letter dey post i am sure people like u na just to dey sweep my house every morning and wash my car u for dey do.
Fool.

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
DEAR MR FOOL ,

YOU ARE A MUMU, IF YOU GET TIME WRITE ALL THIS THINGS WHICH TIME YOU DEY USE DEY HUSSLE.MEANWHILE WHERE YOU DEY? I AM IN MONACO BIG FOOL MAKING LOTS OF DOUGHY FOR FOOLS LIKE YOU.

AND THAT IS WHY IDIOTS LIKE YOU CAN NOT MAKE ONE CENT FROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE YOU. IT IS IDIOTS LIKE YOU THAT GO TO OKIJA SHRINE TO DO RITUALS FOR MONEY.

Yet another mugu copying the modality ONYE IBERIBE, NWA ONYE ASHAWO, HOLIGAN,OZUH,NKITA,YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY ARE VAGABONS AND OSU AND UMEH. NDI ARA CHINEKE KPOROKU.

YOU WILL DIE A POOR MAN. YOU CAN NEVER MAKE ONE DOLLAR OR ONE EURO FROM THIS BUSINESS AND YOUR GENERATION WILL BE SERVANTS TO PEOPLE LIKE US.

OHU LIKE YOU,ALL YOUR SISTERS MUST DIE AS ASHAWO AND YOUR BROTHERS ALAYE. SHE NA OFF SHORE YOU DEY, YOU MUST NOT COME BACK ALIFE. YOU WILL COME BACK IN A COFINE, YOUR MOTHER WILL NOT ENJOY THE RICHES OF A SON AND AM SURE SHE IS ALREADY A WIDOW THAT WILL BE A LAUGHING STOCK TO ORTHERS IN THE VILLAGE.

YOU WILL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH AND THE DOGS WILL EAT YOUR FLESH. BASTARD IDIOT. SON OF A NO BODY.YOU WILL REMAIN CURSED FOREVER, THAT YOUR MOUTH THAT YOU USE IN CAUSING OTHERS, MAY IT NEVER TASTE FOOD IN THE WORLD AGAIN AMEN.

IbuZI EZIGBO ENYIM NWOKE UGBUA MAKA NA ECHI GARA AGA KA MU RARA NWANNE GI NWAYI OTU YA NATO MU UTO NKE UKU, ARARAMUYA NA AZU RA YA NIRU, WE LAZIE YA AJI OTU EJIM AJI IKPU YA NAKPAM UGBUA, AGAMU ARA YA OZO NAMGBEDE TA DALU NWANNE ONYE OTU OMA NWA NWOGBENYE ENYE JE CHO IHE IGA EME , NKE MBU IMAGHI AKWUKWO NKE ABUA,INWEGH NNE NA NNA NKE ATO IBU ONYE OHI . SOSO IHE GAENYERE GI AKA BU MU BU OGARANYA IKU NNE GI OHU . NKU CHAYA OHU NCHAPU YA IRE OTU MA EBE WNANNE GI NWANYI NO IHE OBULA AGAGHI EME YA NIKPU NIHINA ONA ATOM UTO NKE UKU. JE NWUA AGA EBULA OZU GI NA 24TH MAY. LIE GI NA 25TH.

YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE A MOTHER THATS WHY YOU ARE ABUSING YOUR STUPID PROSTITUTE BITCH MOTHER WHO GAVE BIRTH TO A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU, YOU ARE A WASTE TO MANKIND,SO STUPID YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE DOLLAR FROM BUSINESS , INFACT YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MAGA, YOU WILL CONTINUE WORKING IN VAIN , NO MONEY WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY YOU WILL DIE A POOR CHURCH RAT INSTEAD YOU WILL BE LOSING ANYTHING YOU EVER GET TO ASHAWO LIKE YOUR MAMA, ILLITERATE FOOLS, ALSO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND WRITE ENGLISH OK, NO WONDER YOU NEVER GET MONEY, AND AS FOR YOUR MOTHER SHE STILL DEY HUSTLE FOR STREET DEY LOOK FOR WHO GO FUCK HER WRINKLED OLD PUSSY FOR 1 DOLLAR .MUMU LIKE YOU , YOUR PAPA NA EWU, BASTARD.

YOU GO DIE SOON YOU HEAR ME, INFACT THIS NIGHT YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN .

YOU ARE NOTING BUT EMPTY BALLON,IDIOT OF YOU BECAUSE I AM ALREADY A BIGGER BOY OK IF I SEE YOU I WILL DILL WITH YOU OK. GO AND HUZZLE LIKE STREET BOYS OF YOUR TYPE WE ARE THE PEOPLE GOD HAS BLESS IN THIS WORLD OK.

GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER YOUR SISTER AND ALL YOUR BROTHER. THERE IS ONE ADVICE FOR YOU THOUGH, IF YOU HAVE EVER BENEFITED FROM SCAM, THEN YOU WITH YOUR WILL DIE BY NEXT MONTH. REASON IS THAT I AM GO TO THE SHRINE IN MY VILLAGE TO GIVE YOUR NAME OF MAMA AND YOUR PAPA AND ALL YOUR BROTHER AND YOUR SISTER THE BEST SWEAR YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE. I AM A WORSHIPER OF THAT SHRINE AFTER RIVER NIGER.

YOUR MAMA, YOUR PAPA, YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL BE SLAVES TO THOSE WHOM THEY HATE TILL THE END OF THIS YOUR GENERATION.

THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GENERATION (R.I.P )BASTARD .

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
to ***
date Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 7:11 AM
subject Re: YOUR MUGU FORMAT DON STINK
mailed-by blumail.org

Quote:
U RE FUCKING POOR, NA FRUSTRATION DEY WORRY. U NEVER SEE WESTI ALL
YOUR LIFE. YOU KNW EVEN KNW AS THE FORM B LIKE. SENSELESS GOAT.,
BASTARD LIKE YOUR GRAND FATHER. YOU DISGUSTING PIG. I SURE SAY U B JOB
MAN< TO GOD WHO MADE ME, IF I SEE< U GO COLLECT. GIRLS NO FIT EVEN
LIKE YOU COS IM SURE YOU LOOK LIKE A PIG> SEE NAME DIA TOURE, U NO DEY
SHAME, ODAS DEY USE BIG NAMES MAKE BIG MONEY, U DEY HERE DEY COMPOSE
MESSAGE FOR YOUR FELLOW JOB MAN. IF HUNGA DEY KILL U< CALL ME I GO
SAVE YOU FROM SHACKLES OF HUNGA.

[email protected]

Quote:
subject Re: MUGU FOREVA OH Re: YOU NA EFCC INFORMA OH

You are a fool. what are u crying for. Na for inside cell you will cry more. wait and see.

Quote:
watch and see what will happen to you in some days time....

Quote:
U no fit be Axe man they way u dey talk. Even if you be Axe man if i gem you I go de- Axe you.
Na my world be that for you.
You still be temple aye. So i no get biz with u.

Quote:
See you you no tell me say na $500 be your problem. I for don solve am for you since. You are a fool. You said you na yoruba boy, You know how many yoruba i dey food.
go die i no get ur time.

[email protected]
Quote:
SARAKWA OTU NNE GI BASTARD

[email protected]>

Quote:
subject otu mma gi

oleku
go and get a life

Quote:
otu nma gi don sawa

[email protected]

Quote:
bastard drug dealer they will hang u somewhere trust my words,but before that i should sex ur mother nyache front of u then u feel the smiling after ur mother i will go to ur sister to conclude u will be the last to fuck behind then u will realize who is man between me and you?

[email protected]

Quote:
THIS BASTARD DO YOU WANT TO DIE

[email protected]

Quote:
FUCKING YOU ! FUCKING YOU ! FUCKING YOU ! FUCKING YOU ! FUCKING YOU ! FUCKING YOU !
FUCKING YOU ! FUCKING YOU ! FUCKING YOU ! FUCKING YOU ! FUCKING YOU ! FUCKING YOU !

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR ENTEIR FAMILY CAN NOT RAIS $500 IN THE NEST 20 YEARS TO COME .

THAT SHALL BE YOUR CURSE FOR NOW

[email protected]

Quote:
EWU mek still de Punish ur family

[email protected]

Quote:
FOOL LIKE YOU,ALL THE COS I RETURN IT TO YOU IDIOT OF YOUR TYPE,

[email protected]

Quote:
who dash monkey banana to chop you done see hummer for your life you no go smeal 1# till you die eziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

[email protected]

Quote:
u are a bastard.i nor know u for find u.goat,cow go suck ur mama
mestration u go die for poverty .iletrate lik u .u nor get kobo.fuck.

[email protected]

Quote:
subject ABOKI. IF YOU NEVER SEE URDELF INSIDE GRAVE YARD YOU NO DEY TIRE. MURITI MBAFU. ORIOJOR

[email protected]

Quote:
kiss my ass and pack my dog shit.

[email protected] has plenty of time to type.

Quote:
OLD BOY, EBI LIKE SAY, SOMETHING DEY WORRY UNA HEAD, WETIN, ME BI DO YOU?? WHEN MAKE YOU DEY INSULT YOUR PAPA WEN NO REACH MY LEG. DONT YOU KNOW THAT I KNEW YOUR FATHER TYPING PALM WINE IN ENUGU AGIDI.

IDIOT U WHO COME FROM POOR FAMILY DEY MAKE NOISE FROM COMPUTER

FOOL LIKE YOU,
Adams

This is really disgusting

Quote:
IF I FOLLOW U AS A FOOL, THEN AM A FOOL ALSO. I DO NOT THINK YOU HAVE A FATHER, , YOU ARE THE KIND OF CHILDREN, WHICH THEIR MOTHER TOOK FROM THEIR MARRIAGE INTO PROSTITUTION JOB AT OGOJA,THE DAY I CAME TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER AT OGOJA HARLOT QUARTERS, THAT I SLEEP WITH YOUR MOTHER, I NOTICED THAT YOU WERE GOING TO BE A STUPID AND STUBBORN CHILD, BECAUSE ALL UR EYES WERE WIDE OPEN LOOKING AT ME AS I FUCK, POKE MAKE LOVE TO YOUR MOTHER YOU WERE EVEN WISPERING TO ME TO BE URGENT SO AS YOU CAN TAKE A ROUND.
ODIOT BOY, GOD GO FIRE YOUR MOUNT WHICH YOU USED TO ABUSE ME WITHOUT I DID NOT KNOW U. IF EVEN MY EMAIL OR PROPOSAL FALL INTO YOUR EMAIL, DOES IT REQUIRED ALL THESE INSULT FROM YOU?? IN THE FIRST PLACE??
THANK YOU,GOD DEAL WITH YOU, BECAUSE MY GOD TOLD ME THAT WHOSOEVER REGARD HIMSELF AS MY ENEMY, SUCH PERSON, IS ALSO REGARDED BY GOD AS HIS ENEMY.
ADAMS

[email protected] - This one again, I hate cut and paste mugus but worth repeating as material for a first strike.

Quote:
DEAR MR FOOL ,

YOU ARE A MUMU, IF YOU GET TIME WRITE ALL THIS THINGS WHICH TIME YOU DEY USE DEY HUSSLE.MEANWHILE WHERE YOU DEY? I AM IN MONACO BIG FOOL MAKING LOTS OF DOUGHY FOR FOOLS LIKE YOU.

AND THAT IS WHY IDIOTS LIKE YOU CAN NOT MAKE ONE CENT FROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE YOU. IT IS IDIOTS LIKE YOU THAT GO TO OKIJA SHRINE TO DO RITUALS FOR MONEY. Yet another mugu copying the modality ONYE IBERIBE, NWA ONYE ASHAWO, HOLIGAN,OZUH,NKITA,YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY ARE VAGABONS AND OSU AND UMEH. NDI ARA CHINEKE KPOROKU.

YOU WILL DIE A POOR MAN. YOU CAN NEVER MAKE ONE DOLLAR OR ONE EURO FROM THIS BUSINESS AND YOUR GENERATION WILL BE SERVANTS TO PEOPLE LIKE US.

OHU LIKE YOU,ALL YOUR SISTERS MUST DIE AS ASHAWO AND YOUR BROTHERS ALAYE. SHE NA OFF SHORE YOU DEY, YOU MUST NOT COME BACK ALIFE. YOU WILL COME BACK IN A COFINE, YOUR MOTHER WILL NOT ENJOY THE RICHES OF A SON AND AM SURE SHE IS ALREADY A WIDOW THAT WILL BE A LAUGHING STOCK TO ORTHERS IN THE VILLAGE.

YOU WILL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH AND THE DOGS WILL EAT YOUR FLESH. BASTARD IDIOT. SON OF A NO BODY.

YOU WILL REMAIN CURSED FOREVER, THAT YOUR MOUTH THAT YOU USE IN CAUSING OTHERS, MAY IT NEVER TASTE FOOD IN THE WORLD AGAIN AMEN.

IbuZI EZIGBO ENYIM NWOKE UGBUA MAKA NA ECHI GARA AGA KA MU RARA NWANNE GI NWAYI OTU YA NATO MU UTO NKE UKU, ARARAMUYA NA AZU RA YA NIRU, WE LAZIE YA AJI OTU EJIM AJI IKPU YA NAKPAM UGBUA, AGAMU ARA YA OZO NAMGBEDE TA DALU NWANNE ONYE OTU OMA NWA NWOGBENYE ENYE JE CHO IHE IGA EME , NKE MBU IMAGHI AKWUKWO NKE ABUA,INWEGH NNE NA NNA NKE ATO IBU ONYE OHI .

SOSO IHE GAENYERE GI AKA BU MU BU OGARANYA IKU NNE GI OHU . NKU CHAYA OHU NCHAPU YA IRE OTU MA EBE WNANNE GI NWANYI NO IHE OBULA AGAGHI EME YA NIKPU NIHINA ONA ATOM UTO NKE UKU. JE NWUA AGA EBULA OZU GI NA 24TH MAY. LIE GI NA 25TH.

YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE A MOTHER THATS WHY YOU ARE ABUSING YOUR STUPID PROSTITUTE BITCH MOTHER WHO GAVE BIRTH TO A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU, YOU ARE A WASTE TO MANKIND,SO STUPID YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE DOLLAR FROM BUSINESS , INFACT YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MAGA, YOU WILL CONTINUE WORKING IN VAIN , NO MONEY WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY YOU WILL DIE A POOR CHURCH RAT INSTEAD YOU WILL BE LOSING ANYTHING YOU EVER GET TO ASHAWO LIKE YOUR MAMA, ILLITERATE FOOLS, ALSO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND WRITE ENGLISH OK, NO WONDER YOU NEVER GET MONEY, AND AS FOR YOUR MOTHER SHE STILL DEY HUSTLE FOR STREET DEY LOOK FOR WHO GO FUCK HER WRINKLED OLD PUSSY FOR 1 DOLLAR .MUMU LIKE YOU , YOUR PAPA NA EWU, BASTARD. YOU GO DIE SOON YOU HEAR ME, INFACT THIS NIGHT YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN .

YOU ARE NOTING BUT EMPTY BALLON,IDIOT OF YOU BECAUSE I AM ALREADY A BIGGER BOY OK IF I SEE YOU I WILL DILL WITH YOU OK. GO AND HUZZLE LIKE STREET BOYS OF YOUR TYPE WE ARE THE PEOPLE GOD HAS BLESS IN THIS WORLD OK.

GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER YOUR SISTER AND ALL YOUR BROTHER. THERE IS ONE ADVICE FOR YOU THOUGH, IF YOU HAVE EVER BENEFITED FROM SCAM, THEN YOU WITH YOUR WILL DIE BY NEXT MONTH.

REASON IS THAT I AM GO TO THE SHRINE IN MY VILLAGE TO GIVE YOUR NAME OF MAMA AND YOUR PAPA AND ALL YOUR BROTHER AND YOUR SISTER THE BEST SWEAR YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE. I AM A WORSHIPER OF THAT SHRINE AFTER RIVER NIGER.

YOUR MAMA, YOUR PAPA, YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL BE SLAVES TO THOSE WHOM THEY HATE TILL THE END OF THIS YOUR GENERATION.

THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GENERATION (R.I.P )BASTARD .

[email protected]

Quote:
NA PORVERTY GO KILL YOU. I COME THERE NOW YOU GO FOLLOW ME FOR YANSH MAKE U WASH MY CAR.
FOOL.
POOR MAN

Quote:
FOOL AT 40

Quote:
WITCH WAY NO WANT PROGRESS

[email protected]

Quote:
death death death roll on you

[email protected]

Quote:
subject Re: WOW HOPE FOR A YOUNG BLOOD SOON.

ENN SO YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE FEAR IN YOUR EYE'S? YOU SEE YOU, YOUR OWN IS FININSH I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU LEFT WITH NOTHING BUT TURN TO A BEGER. FOR YOUR INFORMATION NO PASTOR CAN SAVE YOU OUT FROM OUR HAND BY THE TIME OLOKUN-URONIGIBE , OVIANUGEDUN AND OGUN -OBA ADD WITH ISAGO AND AYELALA IS THROUGH WITH YOU THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT THIS LIFE I AM IS NOT BY MY OWN POWER BUT BY THE POWER OF THOSE THAT ARE STRONGER THAN HUMAN. LET TRY AND SEE HOW IT GOSE. YOU KNOW YOU ARE THE ONLY EYE OF YOUR FAMILY GOOD YOUR FAMILY WILL GO BACK AND START ALL OVER AGAIN.

REGARDS

JUJU

[email protected] is a clever one. file under "destroy".
Quote:
Baster ScamBaiter like you. just leave me alone, and delete my email from you least
Odd, this is the first time in ages one of them has called me out for a baiter. Special attention for this one.

To be fair i sent them some fairly vile threats, such as selling their father's heads and cocks for juju. they really didn't like that. More to follow.

Edit: telling them you've just finished off their wife is popular as well. they respond quite well to this. Perhaps there are a few exceptions to the accepted stereotypes ... in any case this certainly hit a nerve.

Edit for MOAR! they love me.

brain-damage
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
NNA GI NA ARA MNNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU PASS YOURSELF.ODE
BURUKU,OLOSHE,OLORIBU,IYALAYAEH,AMU NNAGI,IGBU NNEGI,FOOL LIKE YOU.NNA
GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU PASS YOURSELF.ODE
BURUKU,OLOSHE,OLORIBU,IYALAYAEH,AMU NNAGI,IGBU NNEGI,FOOL LIKE YOU.

[email protected]

Quote:
na your papa be mugu...fool

Quote:
[email protected] my email.

Quote:
my guy no be so oh....na you first start na...i be think say na those our nigerian boys 4 yakee...abeg no vex.my name na [email protected] make we we talk 4 messager and we get to know ourself...i most great you bross.i hail

How many email addresses he has?

Dear Sir, I received your mail the contents there in are well noted, that you do not know what to think or do. - Albakr Ahmed

I can see that you think this is a joke or a movie for you to bring up such a funny idea.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU YOU ARE CROSING WITH YOUR HUMMER JEEP BET YOUR MAMA AND YOUR PAPA HAVED NEVER BEEN BERIED.

MEANWHILE SINCE YOU BOSS YOUR SELF THAT MEAN YOU HAVE NO PIN TALKMORE OF HUMMER JEEP.

IF YOU CLAME YOU ARE A MUCH BIG BOY ENHANCE YOUR PHONE NO LET MY HALA YOU TO KNOW WHO YOU MIGHT BE.

REGARDS
EMPTY VASEL LIKE YOU EMEKA

[email protected]
Quote:
OHHHHHH!
IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO? I THOUGHT I AM TALKING TO A HUMAN BEING, I NEVER KNOW I AM TALKING TO EMPTY VESSEL. LET THUNDER FIRE YOUR BLOCKUS THERE.
IDIOT, BASTARD, FOOLISH BOY LIKE YOU. ILLITERACY IS THE GREATEST DISEASES YOU CAN EVER SUFFER FROM.
I WOULD LOVE TO HELP YOU FROM YOUR FRUSTRATED LIFE AND BRING YOU TO EUROPE BUT I CAN SEE YOU DON'T HAVE BRAIN.
YOU ARE A DISAPPOINTMENT TO MANHOOD.
IF YOU NEED CONTACT AND CONNECTION FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR CHILDISH BEHAVIOR.
BY THE WAY HOW OLD ARE YOU. I THINK TWELVE OR THIRTEEN MAYBE.
BABY GO AND SUCK YOUR MOTHER'S STINKING BREAST MILK AND STOP TALKING RUBBISH.
PRODUCT OF A LEAKING CONDOM.

[email protected]
Quote:

FOOOOL SEVEN DEY IS TOO MUCH,WHY DON;T YOU MAKE IT TODAY IDIOT AND COWARD,YOU WILL REMAIN WHERE YOU ARE IN THE NEXT 40 YEARS AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ANY IMPROVEMENT,ANY PASTOR THAT YOU MEET WILL TELL YOU WHERE YOUR PROBLEM LIED AND YOU WILL NEVER GET ANY SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM,SINCE YOU HAVE DECIDED TO DARE THE LION IN THE JUNGLE,YOU WILL REMAIN A SLAVE TO A WOMAN,IN FACT YOUNG GIRL IS WILL BE VERY YOUNG TO BE YOUR YOUNGER SISTER,MARK IT FROM TODAY 19-04-2011 YOU WILL KNOW THAT SINCE THE DAY YOU DARE WITH A LION IN THE JUNGLE.

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAH ASHAWO SON, HOW YOU AND YOUR PAPA WHEN BE THIFE DEY? ANYWAY NA ONLY OLOKUN-URONIGIBE AND OVIANUGEDUN I GO TELL YOUR MATER TO AND THEM GO TAKE CARE OF YOUR LIFE JUST TRY URSELF IF YOU SABI JUJU PASS WHO TEACH YOU THEN YOU GO KNOW SAY NA BENIN MAN YOU MEET NA YOU LOOK FOR ME FIRST , THEN YOU GO KNOW SAY JUJU DEY PASS JUJU

REAGRAD

OLOKUNURONIGIBE

[email protected]
Quote:
Oh boy u are just stupid; do u know how many lottery award mr. Aldarra
recive the past week. 3 lottery. That man has been with me since 2007
and built me a house. He stays in a shelter now in australia! He told
me abt ur awrd. He can't even afford $100 I bet u. His son is even the
person that helps him, if u want to get even $10 from him behave or
better still I wl get him to stop talking to u. Ur job? How do I get
access to ur job in spain

[email protected]
Quote:
ENN SO YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY FEAR IN YOUR EYE'S? YOU SEE YOU, YOUR OWN IS FININSH I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU LEFT WITH NOTHING BUT TURN TO A BEGER. FOR YOUR INFORMATION NO PASTOR CAN SAVE YOU OUT FROM OUR HAND BY THE TIME OLOKUN-URONIGIBE , OVIANUGEDUN AND OGUN -OBA ADD WITH ISAGO AND AYELALA IS THROUGH WITH YOU THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT THIS LIFE I AM IS NOT BY MY OWN POWER BUT BY THE POWER OF THOSE THAT ARE STRONGER THAN HUMAN. LET TRY AND SEE HOW IT GOSE. YOU KNOW YOU ARE THE ONLY EYE OF YOUR FAMILY GOOD YOUR FAMILY WILL GO BACK AND START ALL OVER AGAIN.

REGARDS
JUJU

[email protected]
Quote:
emeka onye ara,

death will soon come to you throw sun and water so get ready to die soon and go to hell with your illgoten wearth scam

i wish you three time every day 1 in the morning sickness 2 afternoon death 3 night grave yard.and the olracle of your useness bastard idot farter will reject you death boby holy ghost feir000000000000000 to you00000000

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU GBAWA NNE GI THERE FOR THAT MOUTH YOU USE TO SAY RUBISH ANIMAL ..
YOU THAT HAVE INTERNATE ALL KIND THAT DOESNT KNOW WHAT TO USE FOR ...ANIMAL USELESSSSSS ELEMENT LIKE YOUn

ANIMAL I DONT BLEM YOU TALKS ARE VERY CHEAP .. FOOL INSTEAD OF YOU TO LEARN THE GOOD ONE YOU ARE TRYING WHO YOU WIL BE TALKING TO ANYHOW THINK THAT YOU KNOW ANYTHING ANIMAL..I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL NEVER LIKE WISE YOU .. YOU DONT KNW AND I DO NOT KNOW U 2 . WHAT BRING YOU FOR TALKING TO ME ANYHOW YOU ARE VERY VERY STUPID ANIMAL ... I DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR WRIGHTING GO BACK TO KINDAGATING ANIMAL ....GO TO HAILL PLEASE...

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
You are the bigest fool I have ever seen…….so you are a street boy and you are abusing your fellow street boy like this……this is a clear sign of frustration…..i can see and understand that the street has not been favouring you at all….well so long as you wish me deat….this street will never favour you….You shall work for others to eat the fruits of your labour….

Hsbc Lagos my foot…you no see your head like hsbc lagos…….i surgest you find another job because you don’t belong here…..people who belong here do not reply to format like that. And be reminded that GOD dose not answer such prayers like you have prayed for me…….so I am sending it back to you in milion folds.

!!!BACK TO SENDER!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
you are alread mentally disorder hahahaha, kolo mental. dead pig. be browsing i will be collecting your money spiritually

[email protected]

Quote:
OK GUY SORRY.

Quote:
YOU FOOL GO TO HELL.

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE SUFFEREING NOW TOO MUCH. NO MUGU IS PAYING YOU MONEY ANYMORE SINCE YOU BEGAN YOUR FOOLISHNESS. NO MUGU WILL PAY YOU ANY MONEY TILL YOU CONFESS TO ME AND I FORGIVE YOU. THIS IS A SURE STATEMENT FROM THE SUPREME MAJESTY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER JEHOVA

[email protected]

Quote:
i must call you out, i go tell you say na india i dey work

[email protected]

Quote:
oh you r my ass

" - Alison Smith
ulta
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jenifer koneh <[email protected]>
Quote:
STUPID ELEMENT.
AKPAMU
IDIOT
EWU GAMBIA

Quote:
OTO GBAWA KWA NNE GI
ANUMANU

Dada Mawan <[email protected]>
Quote:
BIG FOOL
I HAVE NO TIME FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU ONLY WHAT YOU THINK OF IS BIG PUSSY SO NOW GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHERS BIG PUSSY

James Sheriff <[email protected]> this guy wrote me 5 mails one after the other
Quote:
ARA DIM MMA GBAGBU KWE GI

MUGU NA EWERU IHE UWA ODI MMAYA. I BIARA ICHU NWANY . RAGWA NNE GI.
OTU NNE GI. ( FOOL OF NO COMPARISON ) I NA CHO ONYE EYEMAKA.. ARUSHI KUGBUKWE GI. BIA BURU EGOO. NNA GI WURU AWU GBUO GI. ( IDIOT )

MUGU YOU KNOW WANT FAIL. MAKE I CHOP YOUR HOLE GENERATION.
FOOL YOU ARE DOING CHARTING WHILE YOUR MATE ARE MAKING ALOT OF MONEY IN INTERNATE. Nikki. YOU ARE THEIR DOING CHARTING. THUNDER FIRE YOUR FAMILY.

FORK IDIOT LIKE YOU. YOU ARE THEIR IN NIGERIA PUSHING BARROW. MAKE TRAWLER JAM YOU. IDIOT

Quote:
MY SON. YOU KNOW NO SAY I DE FOKE YOUR MOTHER. NA ME BORN YOU. IS A VERY LONG STORY.

Quote:
UNDER MANGO TREE I PREGNANTED YOUR MONEY . THE FORT IS FROM YOUR MOTHER. BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER LIKE MY DICK SO MUCH. SHE DONT ALLOW ME TO OUT. SO IT HAPPEN THAT I PREGNANTED HER WHILE STANDING. BEFORE SHE GAVE BATH TO YOU.

Quote:
YOUR MAMA
TO TO

OTU NNEGI

Male <[email protected]>
Quote:
lol wetin make u vex like dis papa bastered?

sigh! i think i need a new script. as the old one certainly has worn off. failing to get much attention from lads these days. Sad will anyone here will be kind enough to pm with good script. i promise to put that to a good use Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, ulta- pm sent

[email protected] 41.218.226.15
Quote:
See zombie dey talk Zombie dey client na your papa abi!

[email protected]
Quote:
this dead pig, are you not tired of roting?

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL WHAT DID U KNOW ABOUT BLACK AYE? HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN MOVMENT? WHICH OF D AKADA DID U BAM? WHO WAS UR H AND CP THERE?
WHAT HAVE U DONE FOR NBM??

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey What a hell you are talking about asshole?

[email protected]
Quote:
poverty want finish your entire generation na im give you these problems so too bad you dey claim aye obonte like you, the reign of bazy bagada, Oye bee, krest up, stress, water su.... and da owaen you where still a bloody jew, i wish i fit come Fj come catch you i for re orientate you after infinity, obonte aye. if we watch properly you be corner bam or diploma student punk ass.

[email protected] 41.155.94.199
Quote:
HELLO COLLINS, HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY HOPE YOU ARE FINE? GUY WE BE THE SAME I SHARCH THIS EMAIL FROM GOOGLE AND I NO NO SAY YOU BE G BOY LIKE ME WELL ALL IS GOOD BUT YOU GO COOL DOWN FOR YOUR GUY OKAY WE STILL FIT DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR OURSELF OKAY.

THANKS AND GOD BLESSED.

CHARLES

[email protected] 41.215.160.135
Quote:
Hello
Bro i have try to call your phone but is off you can call me on this number +233541457901
Thanks

[email protected] 41.205.174.129
Quote:
senior boi,
broda Egede ,maximum respect,no blame me na life wey make me dey hustle like this,things hard ,no job,if i go thief physically them go burn me fire,no be you i want to send the mail,no verse,na oyibo(white men0 na i dey fine,although them dey pay small shall,at least dem buy me car and build house 4 me.
bro bye,EGEDE,i be Agbedo,Klians Man,u be my senior boi,maximum regards,you are too much.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA

[email protected]
Quote:
Be rest assured that you will DIE 100.000.000.000.000.000.000.00times before me.

!!!BACK TO SENDER!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE JOKE

Quote:
YOUR FUNNY MEN, UR A SCAM INSULTING UR PARTNER IN CRIME, HOW FOOLISH U ARE, HSCB LAGOS , MUMU... HSBC NO DEY LAGOS
JUNK AS LLIKE U........

HOW MANY ACCOUNT U DON HACK....SUCK UR *DELETED* DICK , U GAY.... I HAVE WORN U TIME WITH OUT NUMBER STOP FUCKING UR FELLOW MAN YANSH.... UPON SAY TOTO MANY FOR EVRY WERE NA YANSH THE SWEET U......SEE UR TEETH LINK MONKEY WEY LICK LIME.....TREAT T5HAT GONORRHEAL B4 EEH KILL U BASTARD LIKE UU

[email protected]
Quote:
FULL, YOUR FATHER HSBC.

[email protected]
Quote:
hw u sey dey package work seft, fear non let u use money don domain box 4 ur bank, u still dey use gmail sey do bank as guy don advance reach

how bank go dey use gmail u see sey u still dey learn work

[email protected]
Quote:
your father is already dead following by you tonight so rest in peace diot

[email protected]
Quote:
also with you with your and your GENERATION fool

[email protected]
Quote:
DEATH IS YOUR PORTION, AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANYTHING GOOD IN UR LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT MY WRONGS??????????????????????????????

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE SUCH A COW.

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE JEW THE MAKE NOISE, WHO YOU BE? WHEN MEN ARE TALKING U DON'T HAVE TO TALK...WELL, I NO BLAME U SHAA, NA U GET UR MOUTH...IDIOT, MUGU, BASTARD.......ARRO BEGGER U

[email protected]
Quote:
show me your teeth bam you ayes, but nothing de happen mba

[email protected]
Quote:
OBOTE U BE AYE? HOW U TAKE BAM? WHO PLACE SPOON OR SHOVEL FOR UR HEAD. WHICH HEAD BAM U? WHICH TEMPLE U 4 BAM? GUY TRY MAKE U DEY TRY. NBM PROBLEM TODAY NAR PEOPLE LIKE UNA. HOW MANY EIYE, MAF, BUCO, VIKI U DON KILL. U BE REALLY OBOTE. MAKE MOUTH 4 INTERNET. UR PAPA AND UR MAMA MUST DIE SOON. AYES GO COME JOLLY 4 THEIR BURIAL. MAKE SURE ANOUGH KK DEY AMIGORS

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE NOTHING BUT FOOL, UR PAP SEND U TO SCHOOL ALLU ARE THERE TO DO IS TO BE KILLING AND WEASTING BLOOD OF INOCENT PERSON, LISTEN IF U DID STOP TILL NEXT MONTH U WILL SURELY DIE....MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
lol :GRAD OF UNIBEN AND MEMBER OF BLACK AXE CONFRATERNITY : lol
U are too small 2 withstand my occult group . eti o kue ori okue .

u apologise now ?

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MOTHER PUSS.
MR BLACK ACE OR WHAT EVER YOU CALL YOURSELF. YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO GET MY NUMBER FROM WHERE YOU GET MY ID AND CALL ME. MAKE OGUN KILL YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND ANY REPUBLIC WHERE U COME FROM THAT UNIBEN.

I NOR GET TIME FOR SMALL BOYS LIKE YOU TO CALL YOU NA ANOTHER TIME WASTING.

FUCK YOUR MOTHERS PUSS NA MI NA MI

[email protected]
Quote:
you no get level for talking like this to me but is ok really men don't yan too much when the time come then you will no who is who but one thing is that i will never abuse you or your family or your life for what i will i do that i am matured man i can start talking with little boy.

thank you God bless u

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO ARE U AND WHAT DO U WANT? I DONT EVEN KN U OR KN WHT U ARE TALKING ABOUT...BIG DOGS DONT BARK ...

[email protected]
Quote:
nwanne why all this insult naaa, iwu onye ocha, owu hi maka gi ka egi zie ozi a, haa pu nu ya maka adi nwe ya.

[email protected]
Quote:
If you are a cultist as you have just mentioned that means very soon I say very soon your cup will full and when it get full guess what? you will be set up without any notice and it will course your life idiot listen to yourself you are proud to say you are cultist I don't blame you as hard as Nigeria is your parents sent you to University to read and choose cultist listen for you to give me a threatening word in such manner you are finish look at your grave Ugly murder fucker .

Request for my identity and I will give it to you then find me to come and see if you I will not send my dogs to waist your blood that is if you are not been set up and die yet like I have just said.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO ARE IS THIS WRONG MESSAGE MY NAME IS ANDREW MAY I KNOW YOU SO THAT I WILL APOLOGISE I DONT CALL SOMEBODY I DONT KNOW I LIKE TO APLOGISE BECAUSE BLESSED ARE THE MERCY FOR THEY SHALL OPTAIN MERCY..

ANDREW.

[email protected]
Quote:
FooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

[email protected]
Quote:
FOUL

[email protected]
Quote:
WHOEVER YOU ARE FUCK ALL YOUR FAMILYS

[email protected]
Quote:
ME I NO NO U OOOOOOOOOOOO BUT IF I SEE U OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOD U WILL SEE

[email protected] 41.218.226.15
Quote:
F B I. YOUR MOTHER YOUR FATHER HELL IS WHAITING FOR YOU CLAIM WHAT U CAN NOT PERFUM,

I COMMAND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY TO DIE BY FIRE BY FORCE INCLUDING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN THE NAME OF JESUS AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN

TO HELL YOU BE COURSE I KNOW TWO WELL THAT IF YOU DIE VULTURE WILL EAT YOUR FLESH

IF YOU ASCAPE THAT VULTURE, DEIY WILL TUN YOUR FACE UP SIDE DOWWN TO BERIE YOU IN GRAVE .

YOU ARE A POOR MAN AND YOUR FAMILY IS POOR EVEN YOUR FATHER IS POOR.

BECOUSE IF YOU COME FROM RICH HOME NEVER WILL YOU BE AGAINST ANY ONE THAT WONT'S TO MAKE RICH

YOU MARDER FUKKKERRRRRRRRRRRRR

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO MY BOY MAY GOD HAVE MARCY NO. AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
thats serious if ure not insane ur close to geting insane....eniway your prayer was made with your mouth and it will go back to you,dont you have better things to do than to insult people die die die??am not sure you're educated if you are you wont act like this am a christian too so dont think you are talking to a pegan,every tin u said will go back to you the sender so beware of what you say wxcept ure jobless or u have nothing doing,and have respect and regards for peoples parent and dont insult them okay,iam very sure ure not educated coz educated minds dont talk the way u are,you dont even know ow to spelli think you should go th school and improve ur life,if u have not fucked ur mother u should try it and tell me ow it feels like,you will never get up again coz ure already on the ground so there is nothing left for you in this life again.......good luck

[email protected]
Quote:
na u God go punish, u go die for d ur house. Thief, ur generation go suffer, na poverty go kill for dis life wey u come. Try me wit dat juju wey u get i go tel u say power pass power. International mugu, animal like u, foolish, na okada go kill u. in JESUS IN NAME, AMEN. Internet mugu.

[email protected]
Quote:
AKPAMU YOU STILL REMAIN IN DARKNESS AND YOUR LIFE WILL END POVERTY.

[email protected]
Quote:
I WISH YOU THE SAME.

It a pity u did not even write a better English, go back to school and learn spelling.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU!!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Whoever you are, Please read Genesis 12:3.
You see, God will ensure that what you wish me will also return back to you.

[email protected]
Quote:
READ THIS
MAY GOD FOR GIVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU JUST SAID HMM

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER PSALM 35 YOU WILL DIE AND ALL YOUR WAY WILL BE DARK

[email protected]
Quote:
According to ur words be it unto you

[email protected] 196.207.1.38 Lagos, Nigeria
Quote:
You black Bastard!
Fuck you aye,
Supreme Vikings.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy ,

For bush zero dey game , one dey game , four dey game , seven dey game .

Mandela dey head

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY ALL YOUR SAID RETURN BACK TO YOU IN JESUS NAME?AMEN AMEN AMEN
YOU WILL HAVE TO DIE BEFOREANYBODY WILL DIE FIRST?

[email protected]
Quote:
This is for you and you family i will die amen

[email protected]
Quote:
EWU AS UR FAMILY DEAD NOW, WHAT IF I KILL YOU FROM INDIA JUJU NOW

[email protected]
Quote:
Abi, de client na ur PAPA. You bastard Igbo aminal.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can we share our insult scripts here?

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
ulta
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks Nailgunner and Fatter Siam for the scripts. much appreciated.

for those looking for fresh lad's email id to mail, this site is a huge help:

http://www.419scam.org/emails/

browse by each day, copy everything in a page, and save it in a text file.
and then for organizing those emails in another text file grouped in 25, i use a free program called guru's email Grabber

http://www.download3k.com/Internet/Email/Download-guru-s-Email-Grabber.html

with these two i can send 100's of emails in new lad addresses with in minutes.

this is one of the script i get from here years ago.
Quote:
AGWO TUPIAKWA GI AMU, OLE.NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU PASS YOURSELF.ODE BURUKU,OLOSHE,OLORIBU,IYALAYAEH,NNEGI WU AKWUNA NNAGI WU ONYE OHI,FOOL LIKE YOU. UNA NNE GI NWUOKWA.OTU AGBAWAKWA NNE GI ONWU GBUKWE ONYE OBULA NU ULO UNUoooooooooooooo IBU EZIGBO EWU,KAM GWAGI IHE SORO GI INAEDE KAMA MARA NA OTU MBOCHI AKA GA AKPARAGI BU ONYE OSHI, AS 4 NNE GI NA NNA GI HA ABUO AGWABEGI ONYE MURU GI.EMECHA JUO NNE GI ONYE MURU GI,LEE NWANNE GI NKE OZO IGA AHU NA OBUGI OTU NWOKE MURU UNU,NNEGI BU ASHAWO 5NAIRA.POLICE JIDE GI. OTU NNE GI GBAKWA OKU.IBU EZIGBO ONYE ARA o! AHULA M GI NA NRO NA IGA ANWU NA 15th ONWA EKERESIMESI ELIE GI NA 25th.ELICHANGI MUMU A INA ERI ONA ATOGIUTO GA ABUZI MUMU MUNA NIDI OTUM. OBU NA IMAGI NA OBUMUNWA TUBARA NNE GI IME OJI MUO GI? ISI NA OBU ASI GI GWAM KA M GWAGI KA AJI OTU NA IRE YA DI. CHINEKE KPOKWA GI OKU oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We could share scripts - Many of mine are abusive, going on outright obscene. How much will the moderators tolerate?

Edit: Will the email grabber let me send individual "to" emails to lads instead of the usual BCC mass-bombing? BCCing usually sets off a thousand red lights on email servers and gets the mails kicked out in quantity. individually crafted mails would be so much more personal when I'm telling them what my shrine priest will do to them. Twisted Evil

There are Thunderbird extensions that will do this (I think) but I haven't tried them yet. I'd prefer to keep the lads seperate from my "proper" email.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOUR LIFE IS ON MY HANGING ROPE NOW , WATCH AND SEE

You so called emeka i am sorry you do not kno whom you are dealing with, by the time i am my God is through with you, you will find yourself in HELL where you father is now. I have take you to scoan in Ikotu Egbe Lagos, Just wait and see wht God will do to you, My bible said that any tongue that shall arise against me , i will put the tongue to Judgement and be rest assured the EFFC net will be your next home. For you ever mention okija shrine to me , you are a dead man, do you know where i come from?????????????????. YOU HAVE MADE THE WORST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE AND YOU WILL SEND YOUR END.

[email protected]
Quote:
pretty good but your own is till the end of your life no money even 1# go enter your hand till you die and ur people no go trow way your copes you dey 9ija dey make mouth come international local champion like you na una dey spoil 9ija name efcc go cash you before 2weeks just bet me on that and see things your self eziiiiiiiiiiiiiii

[email protected]
Quote:
ODE LIKE U DEY TALK? HAHAHAHAHA MAGA NO GREE PAY U AGAIN?
U SE SEWY U DEY MUGU?
U FIT GET MOIUTH WERE I DEY?
BASTARD LIKE U WEY DEY PLAY WITH INTERNET AS LOTTO LEVEL
U BETTER COME LEARN MORE SO THAT U GO FIT SEE1H $ COLLECT
FUCK OUT MEN!

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE MUGU NA..............WHO DON EVERLY C MONI FOR UR LIFE B4? U ARE U TALKING OF M=HUMMER?LOL
NA HUMMBER UR MATE DEY USE?
LET ME TEL U! HUMMER NA SHIRT IF U NOR KNW MAKE U ASK 4
BETTER RIDE WEY GUY ARE USING NOW.

FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
I return it back to sender and your mum and Father include u will die before next 7days ,U are talking to OTUNZU AGULERI ok.

As u dey spoill mine God will kill u in saven days time like it or not. Black Munnky.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: I WITH MEET U IN THE NIGHT OK

DEAR HIGHEST FOOL IN THIS WORLD

HELLO GUY I CAN SEE YOU DONE KNOW WHO YOU ARE TAIKING TO AM SHRINE,

AM OTU UFO UMOLUMU, ULA ASI OKIJA AM UDO OGWU GWU ICHI AM ORI URUM
IMO AKWA SHRINE ,

STOP FOOLING SELF OK

AM WORK WITH THIS SHRINE U ARE TAIKING ABOUT STUPID ONE FUCK U MOTHER FUCK

[email protected]
Quote:

IS THIS ALL YOU KNOW IF IT IS THEN YOU MUST BE MAD YOU WAY IMPREGNATE YOUR MAMA GET MOUTH TO TALK OK I NOW KNOW YOUR NAME( TOO MUCH MADNESS) YOUR PAPA YOUR UP SPRING GENERATIONS JUST TRY ME AND SEE WHAT YOU WILL GET BACK TO YOUR SELF DO YOU KNOW WHERE I COME FROM PLZ JUST GO AND TRY ME AND WATCH OUT FOR PART 2 CHARLEY CHAPLIN LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR NAME AND YOUR PICTURES ARE ALREADY IN THE HIGH PREST O OKIJA SHRINE, ALA OGBAGA MBAISE, KAMALU ABIRIBA N GOD O THUNDER OGUN. OGUN KILL YOU ANY TIME YOU HELD IRON,

YOU ARE ALREADY A DEAD MAN AND ALSO WALKING CORPS. IF YOU HAVE DONE THIS BUSINESS BEFORE OR YOU HAVE ANY BODY DOING THIS BUSINESS, ALL THE COURSE YOU PLACED SHALL GO TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. YOU SAY YOUR NAME NA CHINEDU WHICH GOD DAY LEAD YOU WHEN YOU ARE COURSING SOME ONE WITH NONSENS gods THAT CANNOT BE ABLE TO DO ANY THING. AS YOU KNOW THEM NA SO THEM GO FIRGHT YOU TILL YOU DIE

Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are some of mine I asked thedevguy67 to look at:

Quote:

Dear Sir

HOW DEY? I THINK BAD YAU A STUPID SMALL BOI THAT FUCKS GOATS NO SI SI WANT THAT EMPTY TOTO OF YOURZ YUA POOR EVERY DAY EVERY DAY YUA BE HUNGRY LIKE MINDLESS GOAT NO WHAT? YUA ALWAYS STAY THAT WAY EVER EVER.
HEAR DI SMELL OF YUA MAMA SISTER SISI IN MY BED WE GONNA FUCK WELL WELL YUA JUST CARRY WAKKA TOWN SMALL BOI LOOKING FOR PEASANT SCRAPS OF SHIT TO EAT WHILE YUA MAKING NOISE LIKE BAA BAA BAA NO STOP EVEN THOSE HOMELESS IS THROWING DIRTY WATER AT YUA TELLING YUA MUST BATHE.

YUA LIKE TO LIVE INNA SAN SAND SIDNO THERE NOW WANTING TO BE BIG TAKE THIS ONE BY HAND STAY THAT WAY IT SUITS YU

KEEP SHINE EYEZ WATCH YUA BACK

FUCK YOU.

ONE LUV

Quote:

DEAR GOAT FUCKER

HOW DEY GO?
PRETTY SHIT FOR YUA BECAUSE YUA ARE CHILD OF GOAT HABA! WHAT A FUCKING DISGRACE YUA BE SUCH A SMALL BOI YUA HEAD NO CORRECT YUA BE THINKING YOU SLICK TAKE THIS ONE BY HAND STAY DOWN YOU GONNA GET THUNDER AND NO DEY THE SAME THUNDER YUA MAMA GET WHEN SHE BE IN MY BED YUA HEAR DI SMELL OF YOUR FAILURE SOOON

FUCK YOU

ONE LUV

For actual content:

[email protected]
Quote:

gomer boi bastard your mama na idiot ur papa na mumu and you are a not do well mumu bastard u nd ur mama and papa should come for some hard fuck from my dog...

[email protected]
Quote:

U RE CURSED FOREVER GOOD THINGS WILL RUN FROM U

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic