SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Something I'm trying for my next dolla chop!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chrisredfield
Master Baiter

Location: Patrolling the lawless wasteland known as the internet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've noticed after doing a dolla chop that the lads have a TON of questions about receipts and whatnot, so I've decided to try this with my next dolla chop and it's going down tomorrow.

Quote:
Hello Mr. ******,

My name is Mr. ******* and I am asistant to Mr. *******. I am inform you that the payment details for your transaction tomorrow have changed. Mr. ******* is in the hospital because he has been shot by someone who was trying to get to the money. You must send the money to me now. Follow these instructions to the letter:

receivers name: *********
receivers address: Benin, Nigeria
question: who is great?
answer: God
amount: $180.00

The amount is more because Mr. **** and myself had to do a lot of extra work to secure your loan, and you will pay this. You will send me the MTCN number, as well as a copy of the receipt. What you will do after you send this information to me, is to destroy the receipt. There are people who will use this receipt to track you down and steal your money, so you must destroy it or you could lose your life. Mr. ***** is dying in the hospital because of these people and I don't want them to get back to you, so you must follow these instructions as your life depends on it.

Regard,

Hopefully, I can just forward this e-mail to my lad and he'll see that a smarter "lad" got to the money first and covered his tracks while he was at it. Hopefully my fake lad account gets a lot of angry e-mails!!! I'll let everyone know how this works out!!

Closed lad accounts x13
Closed lad accounts x1 in awesome dolla-chop w/Subway 1

South Africa x1 Easter Egg 2012
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please keep us informed

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent modality.

You mind if I use this myself?

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
chrisredfield
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go on right ahead!!! Let me know how it works for you!

Closed lad accounts x13

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one, hope it works out Smile

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

suggestion: try the same idea, with the details of a REAL second scammer. It's loads of fun.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, this thing often works very well. However you might want to prepare the groundwork a little first. Maybe you could hint that you've met/heard from someone who has promised to help you with the money transfer - after all you're not very familiar with WU are you? Just casually mentioning a potential rival sammer is enough to start alarm bells ringing in most lads and of course by the time you have received their warnings it is too late.

That really p****s them off big time.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
chrisredfield
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was supposed to make the payment two days ago. The lad sent me a message yesterday:

Quote:
How are you doing today? I have being expecting the payment information and the receipt you used in making the payment.

But I have not held from you so please get back to me immediately by today and let me now what is going on.

I will be waiting for your immediate response.

I responded today with:

Quote:
When did you get out of the hospital? Are you alright? Your assistant told me that you were dying, it's good to see you're getting better. Anyways, I figured he would have told you that I have already given him the payment. I've been waiting for my compensation money, but he hasn't gotten back to me.

It's good to see you're feeling well,

Let's see what he says tomorrow. I still have the e-mail that my fake lad sent me, and I'm looking forward to the big reveal when the time is right!

I like using my own fake lads for this stuff, because I do enjoy the occasional feedback from the lads...but I like the idea of using another lad's details for payment info. I never even thought to try that.

Closed lad accounts x13

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job, chris! I can't wait to see his reply. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like it Chris. Very good! As others have said, keep us posted. I'll love to see how it turns out.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
chrisredfield
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So the payment deadline rolled around and the lad sends me:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Jordan,

How are you doing today? I have being expecting the payment information and the receipt you used in making the payment.

But I have not held from you so please get back to me immediately by today and let me now what is going on.

Best regards

Lad Scammer

I respond with:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Adams,

When did you get out of the hospital? Are you alright? Your assistant told me that you were dying, it's good to see you're getting better. Anyways, I figured he would have told you that I have already given him the payment. I've been waiting for my compensation money, but he hasn't gotten back to me.

It's good to see you're feeling well,

Me

Lad tries to keep his composure:

Quote:
Dear Mr.Bruce Jordan,

How are you doing today? I got your mail and the content was well understood but I want you to understand carefully that you should not contact my assistant any more because I was not sick, I just travel down to Ghana for some documentation involve in you funds.

And I am very surprise how my assistant got the password of my email and sent you a mail to receive payment from you and also lie to you. After going throw some investigation I fund out that he got my email and password from a file in my my office I disclosed.

So I want you to understand me very careful that he is not suppose to send you an email so you are warned never to contact him again. Because I am still in Ghana to make should that the document can be raised up for your funds to be deliver immediately.

And I wish to inform you that am going to collect the money you sent to my assistant and make sure that I pay for the administrative and endorsement charges for your funds to leave as soon as I return back to Nigeria with the document and sack my assistant immediately because of what he did, Because he is not honest and truth wordy.

Meanwhile I went to the central bank of Ghana for the document involve in your funds and with the money I problems to lend to you and collect the document but there is a little problem.

Wish you need to send to me your available number so that the president of the central bank can speak to you and let you know what is going on with your funds document.

So my dear brother I want you to contact me as soon as possible so that we can conclude on you this for me to return back to Nigeria for your funds to be dispatch to you immediately.

Best regards

Mr. Adams

This is unacceptable. I tell the lad:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Adams,

I don't know if you need anymore help with your investigation, but I have already sent money to your firm. I can send you the e-mail I got from Mr. Venkman. Is there any way that you can take the money from him? He has my money. I have paid for the service that you promised you would give me. I have given, now it's time for me to get something back in return. Please get back to me as soon as possible. I will send you the e-mail that I got from Mr. Venkman so you know what he did to me.

Thanks,

Bruce Jordan

The lad tries to save face and take control:

Quote:
Dear Mr.Bruce Jordan,

How are you doing today? I just want you to understand that I just arrive at back from Ghana with the document with me.

Meanwhile I want to let you know that my assistant refuse to agree that he collected money from you.

He has swear with his life that he can never do such a thing so I want you to go to the western union and collect your money back or resend the money back to me so that we can be able to conclude on this for your funds to be leaving very early by tomorrow morning.

Also try your possible best to make sure that after your read my mail that you should change your email password as I have done so that there won’t be any problems any more.

I will be waiting to hear from you with the payment receipt and or the details you used in making payment immediately so that your funds can be dispatch to you immediately.

please forward any mail you get from anyone to me so that further action will be taking for us to get this impostors arrested and put to jail.

Best regards

Mr. Maxwell Adams

I don't respond, so he sends me this and tries to get back on script:
Quote:
Dear Mr.Bruce Jordan,

How are you doing today? I have being expecting an email from you since a while now what is going on over there, is there any thing I need to know.

Because I don’t like the way you have just decided to abandoned your funds in our custody. Your funds were supposed to have left my country to your country since about 3 days ago, but I don’t know why you have just refused to give response to my emails.

I will be waiting to hear from your so that the delivery of your funds can commence immediate by tomorrow without anymore delay or problems.

Best regards

Mr. Maxwell Adams

I'm getting really pissed with the bastard's poor customer service:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Adams,

I realize you are very anxious to get this deal done and over with, but I am having a very hard time getting the money together right now. I just had $180 stolen from me by your asistant, and I still have other bills to pay. I will try to get the money together, but it's really hard for me right now. I just need more time to get it all together. I will let you know when I have the money.

Thank you very much,

Bruce Jordan

From there he starts sending the payment info, but I keep pushing for compensation for the money I "lost." The lad kept getting pushy and I kept getting stupider. I felt this modality worked really well, and I've used it a couple more times. It really pisses the lads off, especially if you taunt them for a bit before the chop and you chop multiple victims with the same fake lad.

Closed lad accounts x13

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic