SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is this a dolla chop?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I've been writing back and forth with Mr. Usm@n B3llo for the last few months. I've been unable to send money to him since I've had constant catastrophes, health problems etc. In spite of all this, our relationship is turning to love.

I wanted to do something nice for him. I got an email from Mr. Idr1 B3llo on Wednesday so wrote to Usm@n (or Usmamn as I often spell it):

Usm@n is not pleased. For some odd reason he thinks his "brother" is a scammer. Crying or Very sad

Quote:
Hello Usamn!

I have some news! Yesterday I recieved an email from a DR. MALAM IDRIS B3LLO, Director of International Remittance, concerning a transaction. Of course I wrote back and asked if he was related to you and that you and I were doing a transaction as well! well, he wrote back saying he's your BROTHER and he was right here in Canada doing a business deal and that if I needed to send you any funds, I should send them to him and he would be sure to turn it over to you when he gets home.... so I sent him the 445$ right away! He said you should have it by Saturday latest.

This caused poor U. to fire off 3 emails in a row. Did I do something wrong and disappoint him? Are apologies in order?

Quote:
Honey,

You have totally disappointed ,Baby you seems to have betrayed the love i have for you, for what reason should someone contact you as my brother and you went ahead and send him money with out confirming from me, Baby i love you but now i am 100% disappointed and let me inform you that nothing positive will come from what ever you are doing with them because they are impostures, Dear, did you not consider them to be same people who wrote you the 1st time, don't you think they can pretend to be me or my brother through an agent in Canada?, the have their agents through out the world and they can pretend to be in Africa but they are in Asia, all they do is to Rome telephone or trap agents who they use to collect money from you.

Let me ask you this question, how come have they contacted you only after i send you a letter for a mutual transaction, honey i feel like crying because they are going to jeopardize all my efforts as i have planed to come to Canada as soon as the transaction is completed, i thought of holding to your hands till death part of by, i was ready to bring out the best pretty in your life as no man ever did but now i look to be disappointed.

My love all you need to do now is to stop contacting them because they will have nothing to offer you all they will ask is your money and they will steel until you loose all you get from your husband.

Baby i will prepared and ready to give up everything just to be with you and i will advice you to stop now, forward to me all your messages with them.

Honey please send me your address because the Atm Card will be ready soon, also i need your address before planning for my coming to Canada.

Still love you more than before, please don't sent them any money again, if they are my brothers then ask them to call my number 2348054888356, tell them to call me if they are true.

Yours Love

Bello.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
blip.block
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice chop, sounds like he still wants to play Mr. Green

"now i know that you are not ready to get this loan bye and do not contact me again in your life"
"YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBER, JUST LISTEN AND BE WATCHING, BECAUSE ONE DAY, (ONE DAY) YOU ARE GOING TO HEAR PUUUUUUUUUUUU. SON OF A WHORE"
"I am very angry going to Τhe bank to fool myself... Await your respond..."

Click Me
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, at least it made him realize how much he loves me, since he had been playing coy before.

I was actually hoping for some insults. Guess I'll have to keep trying.

Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An interloper? Nice play, I think to get at the level of cursing you want you might have to hook him just a bit more. Play up his ego about how smart he is to know this kind of stuff and you’re lucky to have him because you always do air brained things like this.

This sort of explains future mistakes.

A female character I had, had similar mishaps. Then to make up for it she spent a week and about all her savings, sending her money to the Central Bank of Nigeria, via Western Union, it was suppose to be a surprise for her Nigerian honey. Well it certainly was! Cursing? I think every other word was a curse word.

He tried to explain that the Central bank of Nigeria wasn’t a real bank.

Her main response is she couldn’t believe every Nigerian male was not like him and all his reasoning fell on deaf ears.

I think most mugus love to think they are better con men than they are.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Play up his ego about how smart he is to know this kind of stuff and you’re lucky to have him because you always do air brained things like this.

Oh, that's good! I wasn't sure where to go with this. Smile

shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic