SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

a colonel or a major?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeannette wrote:
He called you "my deer" - which is an animal:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deer

one of my fave puns from the Simpsons:

http://youtu.be/mvph0eSb-Hg

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another email and i didn't answer yet!

Quote:
hello sunshine,
I was online throughout yesterday hoping we will both get to chat or at least get to read a mail from you but surprisingly you were not here and not a single mail was sent from you ...

You told me that i have to wait till yesterday to hear what the courier company will tell you but you suddenly are not here ...whats going on?? .. Everything is going loose over here i am beginning to point accusing fingers at people over here pls let me know if you really send the money don't make a foll of me ..I wont like to fight with the ones i trust OVER HERE (SUSAN)all just because of you AND THIS SILLY SEDEX FIRM lol .. please let me know whats going on..
i need answers!!!!!
love and kisses
colonel Coll2in

I am very very busy! Laughing

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At least, I answered.

Quote:
My deer,

Sorry, I am with problems with my computer, I think I need a new one.
I'm not sure what happened with your package but in the mail they receive back in these days. Maybe tomorrow? I hope so.
Well, You must give me your bank account number then I can send the money to you.
I got tired of this delay.
Honey and about my bed? Where is the pics?

kisses

yours

Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

O yes, the bed!
Shame on him! No money unless you get them Very Happy
Throw a mighty fit! Very Happy

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe one of these beds???

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's an idea! Smile

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent all informations about, address, phones, all, but i don't go copy here, it's too long.

Quote:
Hello love,
This is the deatils you will need to use when you get the moneygram location..
send to Can2dace Gar2ner

After:

Quote:
u need 2 send me the details of the money gram transaction before i can get the money ok.send d info 2 me n let me know d amount u av sent.did u send it 2 candace?mail me bck asap. Love n kisses.

other email

Quote:
send me d senders name n address for d transaction n d amount sent and d money gram control no.

I don't want talk more about beds now I'm going to talk about flowers!

Quote:
My deer,

I sent the money by WU, It was more easier to me. The places are not far from here.

Actually, it was more easier than I thought.

Tell me do you have a gardener to care for the plants? I'm thinking of planting Poppies. Do you like? Geraniums also and perhaps Lilies and Vitórias Régia. I love plants. I hope you like it too. Tell me!

kisses

yours

Sara

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A beautiful garden!

Quote:
Hello dearest love,
I am glad you find time to send the money ,WU is alright as well.just send me the details of the transaction as that is what my secretary will need to get the money you have sent over here .i will need you to send me the 10 digit information you were given at the WU.

2)you will need to give me your full name and address which you must have filled when sending me the money .

3)you will tell me the amount you have sent ok..

please do that as soon as you get this mail ok..As for the flower yes i have a gardener and he is good at what he does ..as for the flower i already ahve Lilies and Vitórias Régia as my mum loved these flowers and if you can still remember i told you she made me promised to marry a south American whenever i remarry ..so the rest flowers i will try and get then planted close to the lillies you can bet on that .i love your taste in flowers i think i am so lucky to find you as you are 1 in a million..
Please mail me back with all this information as soon as possible ok..
love and kisses
collin

someone knows about Vitória Régia? He has in his garden! It's very beautiful!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_amazonica

WU? yes, I'll send the information later.

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this is so inspiring - thanks Sweet Poetry!!

Orange Rose
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm impressed: He must have a huge lake in his garden. Purple Flower

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today.... my answer for him!

Quote:
My deer,

Sorry about my delay, I have problems in my house with my mother in law. She disrupts my life!

I am happy that you mother likes me. I don't have lucky with mothers in law but I believe your mother will be different. we'll be friends!

Please, explain what do you need?

Did you see the plants for me? Does your mother like Atropa Belladona, Rosary Peas, Water Hemlock or the beautiful Oleanders? I make sure to plant all for your lovely mother.

I love you!

Do you want know more about plants? See it:

http://adventure.howstuffworks.com/top-5-poisonous-plants5.htm

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
baby i need the western union details i need you to send me the information to collect the money over here .you should be given a form to fill when you are paying the money at westen union i need the d etails on that form to collect the money over here ..did you read the mail i sent to you at all..
SEND ME THE MTCN NUMBER ITS A 10 DIGIT NUMBER IT SHOULD BE ON YOUR RECIEPT FROM WU.THEN GIVE ME YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS AND THE AMOUNT YOU SEND .I NEED TO KNOW WHICH NAME YOU SENT IT TO AS WELL ..READ MY MAIL WELL AND UNDERSTAND ME PLEASE YOU ARE WASTING TIME NOT SENDING THE DETAILS ..
ASWER ME ON TIME

Quote:
hello dear,
baby i am getting really tired of all this ..please dont lie to me or take me for a fool ..If you really have sent me money let me know how much you have sent and give me the details to collect it am tired of all this...This is beginning to get me really upset ..so please send me the details for the transaction of stop mailing me k..send me the the WU MTCN NO,THE SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS ,THE AMOUNT YOU SENT,THE TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER OF THAT TRANSACTION.. thanks
Collin

No plants? Sad

Mkay, I answer!

Quote:
My love,

Sorry! My mother in law had taken the receipt and didn't want return it to me. But I got.

Now the informations:
senders name: Sa2ra Mori2tz
Address: Estra2da de Ita2pece2rica, 9300 - bl. BITap6CH - 05860-000 - São Paulo -Brazil
2.260 usd
MTCN 1055321205
question security: Who is my deer?
answer: Collin

Sorry again! Please write me as soon as you take the money!

About the plants? Did you see?

kisses

yours

Quote:
hello,
thanks for all your trouble...i am glad you had it sent ..
i will tell Mrs Candace to go and cash it as soon as she does i will let you know
thanks.
kisses

Collin

Quote:
My deer,

You are my life! Only trouble is my mother in law here! I don't know what it is but I'm sure that she is scheming something! It's not a good thing!

I Thank God for your mother! Do you ask her about the plants? I want give her a lot of beautiful flowers, like the Oleanders and Roses.

Honey, tomorrow I'll go to see my aunt, she is sick and I'll take her to the doctor. So, I only be home at night.

I Love my mother in law!!!! Smile

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today:

Quote:
hello
what is going on with you over there i need to know ,you are making things hard for me in here do you know that ?now i am confused are you real ?do you really send me anything or you are making this up?Mrs candace went to WU yesterday to pick up the money guess what the MTCN NUMBER U SEND TO ME DOES NOT EXIST ?WHY ARE YOU DOING ALL THIS SEND ME THE RIGHT MTCN ASAP.I AM WAITING FOR IT MAKE SURE THERE IS NO MISTAKE THIS TIME ..

Sorry, Today I'll take my aunt to the doctor! I'll cannot answer! Very Happy

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

emails of him today:

Quote:
hello dear,
I am still finding it difficult to believe that you actually took your time and sent me a fake information ...i need answers from you ..mail me back asap.

Quote:
hello its morning over there in Brazil right now ...whats going on ..give me the correct western union info i am waiting ??this is not funny!!!

He remain lovely!!!

Quote:
hello baby ,
I am s sorry to hear that your sister is sick .how is she doing now?i hope the dc took a very good look at her.How are you ding yourself?how has your day been and i hope that your mother in ;law is not such a pain in the ass for you .As a matter of fact i had no idea that you guys were staying together .Personally i think its not the best idea as i dont think your safety is gurantee in that house ..I thought you guys is having a legal fight over your husbands property isn't it ?? I think you should be a little careful and in best interest you can move out of that place completely .

Well my mum is a wonderful woman i am sure she will love you and on e thing again she is very old now and she stays thousands of miles away from me ,she wouldn't be an issue .
I think you have so many flowers in mind you will have to get here and come plant most yourself you will make me a list of the flowers you will like to plant over here .

Concerning the money you sent to me ,i have not received it yet .My secretary was embarrassed yesterday when she got to the WU office over here as they say the mtcn dosnt exist. I have sent you a quick reply earlier and it was very interesting ..pardon me .. now please carefully settle down and get me the correct information and try and track the money online your self to confirm ok..i did and it said the same thing your details is wrong..
I will be expecting the correct details as soon as you get back ok..
I look forward to reading from you soon .thank you
KISSES AND HUGS

Wait a bit after I answer!

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ah... my aunt was sick no my sister! Pay attention!

Ops, I delayed too much ?!?

Quote:
You are such a big fool t think you can take me for a ride ..sorry dear the cat is let out of the bag ..you read my card but you sis not reply my mail ...sorry i caught your stupid ass..please do me a favor find another person to waste his time ..you are stupid Brazillian ...you knew you gave me a fake ass DETAILS you are a fool for pulling that one on me ..
EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW
collin

Shocked

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so, fast I answered!

Quote:
Are you mad? I couldn't understand!

Yes, I read your card and I didn't answer your email, and so?

Yes, we have problems with the money that I sent to you! The money transfer was cancelled! And i don't know how I could talk it to you! That was my mistake! My mother in law did it.

But does not matter anymore! You're a liar! You don't love me!

How did you speak with me in that manner? You owe me an apology! I'm very hurt! Again my mother in law able to destroy my life and happiness!

Again! and again!

Sara

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's go talk !

Quote:
DING-DONG!!!
collin: talk to me
collin: if you are there
collin: i know you are there
collin: u just sent me a mail
collin : yu are the lying one
DING-DONG!!!
collin: talk to me
me: yes i'm here
me: do you wat to offend me again?
collin: why are you lying to me
collin: what have i done wrong
collin: baby
collin: please tell me
collin: why did i deserve the humiliation you have given me
collin: WHY
mes: why did you offend me in that way?
me: Do you want only my money?
collin: i ahd no choice
me: Maybe i need to thanks my mother in law
collin: i ahd to mail you infront mf my secretary
collin: that is a lie
collin :i will not believe
me: did she made a favor to me?
collin: your mother in law cancilled the transaction
collinpeebs: i think you did not send anything in the first place
me: you said You loved but you want only money
collin: if you say that i will sign out of here
collin: and i wont talk to you at all anymore
collin: ok
collin: please i dont care about your money
collin: i told you initially remeber
collin: i ahve been making big plans for you
collin: but you keep lieing to me
me: me too, did you forget?
collin: you ahve no idea how much you mean t me
collin: you have me painting the house
me: I told you about my mother in law
collin: planting flowers
collin: in a mail yes you did
me: but if you don't believe,,, what can I do?
collin: wait
collin: lets say you are right

Sad I want you say sorry to me!

Quote:
collin: apologies to me that you made me lok like a fool
collin: i am sorry
collin: i sadi such words but honestly you are making me look like a fool
me: My life is miserable!
collin: what is happening now
collin: where is the money
collin: ??
me: all time she does it with me!
collin: you know if i finished the house you will be abel to come and saty with me
me: in my account bank
collin: that better
me: she cancelled the sending, so the money went back to my account
collin: wow
collin: well send it back and this time dont let her know
me: sorry, i'm crying... i'm not feeling well
collin: sorry
collin: dear
collins: i am sorry
collin: i was mad
collin: forgive me
collin: baby i am so sorry
collin: but what do i believe
me: Please, listen me!
collin: i am listening baby
collin: i want to belive you
collin: i want you t be real
collin: i like you a lot
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

(note: Berenice, the name is a honor for a friend.)

Quote:
me: Berenice, my mother in law, took the receipt, she usually spies me
collin: go on
me: after she called the lawyer,
me: he cares about the inheritance, I told you about it, yes?
collin: you did
me: so, he cancelled the sending.
collin: what happened ??
me: I went to the bank and I tried cancel the cancelled
collinpeebs peebles: ok
me: but I could not do it
me: because we have a joint account, me and Berenice
me: So, I tried to send again the money to you
collin: i am listening
me: I'm trying explaing all to you and after if you want you can insult me and say goodbye forever
me: I tried to send the money again, but how I said to you the account bank is mine and of Berenice
me: She blocked, with the lawyer help, this
me: sorry, i 'm trying search the word
me: ok, they blocked that bank transaction, so I can't use WU or Moneygram
me: Now, I only can do deposit via accounts banks
me: do you understand?
collin: i understand

I love you, Berenice! Very Happy

Quote:
collin: about that
me: Tell me, how you know all about her account?
collin: she is my secretary remember
collin: i ahve her details
collin: here
collin: i used to send her money from tour
collin: baby like i told you she ia my maid
collin: and my personal assistant
collin: i used to pay her salary
collin: from iraq
collin: i will need her acct number to do that remember
me: send me an email with the full name of the bank, the bank address, account name, account number and the swift code
me: sure, it's all correct, one thing wrong and you'll not receive the money again!
collin: it is
collin: and dont make me a fool
collin: this time ..ok
collin: the infrmation is correct
me: Send it, tomorrow i'll go to the bank and I'll send to you 3.500 usd, is that you need?
collin: yes
collin: that ok
collin: how soon will it get to her in here
collin: ??
me: The bank opens at 10 am
me: I'll go there and I'll send the money, I guess you have the money immediately
collin: let me know ok
collin: as soon as you ahve sent it
collins: ypu said 500usd right
collin: 3500usd right ??
me: I send an email to you as soon as possible
me: yes, 3500 usd, is it no right?
collin: now baby do u have a cell phone
me: no with me, it's broke and i sent to repair
collin: i need a phone to call you
me: sorry, if you call to my house we"ll have another problem with Berenice
collin: i am thinking that
me: now we can talk about yours insults for me
collin: baby i wanted to smoke you out
collinpeebs peebles: you know in military
me: what? i can't understand
collin: we are trained to hunt people down
me: me?
collin: well i see you ahve gone into hidden and i want you to come online and tell me what wrongsd
collin: so i had to send you very annoying mail
collin: and it worked didnt it??
me: ok, but you made me cry a lot!
collin: i thought yu were lying to me
me: honey, please, send me the informations now
collin: and i believe i have done nothing to derserve that
collin: you ahve to be carefull and not let them know you will be sending the money ok
me: I go to have dinner now or try to it, my mother in law is calling me
me: ok, please believe on me!
collin: i guess it byee then
collin: talk tomorrow
collin: byeee

Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing Twisted Evil

The email

Quote:
hello sweetheart,
this is the details
acct name - Can2dace Ga2rner
Acct #7082726940
Bank routing #122238420
bank name and address-Rabobank, Copenhagen Dr.
Solvang, Ca.....what can i write about us honestly i am sot sure what to write but i
think All I ever wanted was to be part of your heart,
And for us to be together, to never be apart.
No one else in the world can even compare,You're perfect and so is this love that we share.We have so much more than I ever thought we would,I love you more than I ever thought I could.
oh sara I promise to give you all I have to give,I'll do anything for you as long as I live.In your eyes I see our present, our future and past,By the way you talk to me I know we will last.I hope that one day you'll come to realize,
How perfect you are when seen through my eyes.
I LOVE YOU
GOODNIGHT

Phil I also have my Easter present! The second this week!!!!!

beating

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job Sweet Poetry! You are an excellent romance baiter! Those poor lads don't stand a chance against you. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Dora, But I have a lot of things to learn yet. Embarassed

bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You're doing great so far Very Happy

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A rant!
Quote:
You are such a big fool t think you can take me for a ride ..sorry dear the cat is let out of the bag ..you read my card but you sis not reply my mail ...sorry i caught your stupid ass..please do me a favor find another person to waste his time ..you are stupid Brazillian ...you knew you gave me a fake ass DETAILS you are a fool for pulling that one on me ..
EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW
collin
with great material for your signature - congratulations!
And a new piggy, too! Excellent job!
happy crowd

Last edited by Jeannette on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ops, I forgot something but not big deal.

Quote:
My deer,

I hope you will not be angry but I forgot something very important! Today is Tiradente's day, tomorrow is Good Friday, holidays, so the bank only will open on Monday 25th! Unhappy we must need to wait!

I would like talk to you, I am thinking about your mother. You didn't tell me her name. How old is she? Maybe she likes to live with us, what do you think about it?

How many rooms are there in our house?

Can you send a pic of your mother? I'll be glad with it.

I have a lot of plans to us! I want talk about all !

kisses

Wink Oh, I love mothers in law!

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet Poetry I wish I would have found this sooner this bait is cracking me up! Great baiting keep it up!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Bravo95, if you want, sit and wait a bit, I'm talking with him just now.

Sorry, I'm talking with other groom! See there... another groom!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic