SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anybody want a successful scammer?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^You took that part of his script away when you told him your character was German and used some on him. Thumbs up Or does he still claim to be it but supposedly "Forgot all" of his "German" as he claims or never learned it?

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no idea to be honest. I just remember his script saying he was from the UK. Half the time, I don't read their scripts until they mention something from it. It's gotten me in trouble before Wink

I send him this back, just to see if he's paying attention:

Quote:
My dear Schnucki,

It's late Friday and we have been inspecting more properties. We have not heard about the property I showed you, but we continue to pack anyway. I yearn to get out of Yalbraith, and will put my things into storage if need be. I am at Mitz's townhouse in Redfern, it is very nice, though there seems to only be white people here in this suburb, I do not understand why. But we continue to catch up with drinks and plan my escape from Yalbraith.

It is the weekend schnucki, you have plans?

edited for typos, seems I'm not paying attention Embarassed

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice! Thumbs up I usually never do unless I can exploit some sort of reason out of it from them. I did this with Mariam Abacha when "Switzerland" and the "UK" conflict within her (his) script as well as bring in a current event about the real Mariam Abacha (he ABSOLUTELY hated that and said something like: "Don't believe what media say of me ok.").

No response from Steve yet but here is Anita's weekend message to him:

Mojito drinks, common travel destinations and how do you get jobs in Africa wrote:
Hi Steve,

How's your weekend going so far? I hope you are doing well. The weather has been really nice lately so I was thinking about heading over to beaches in Santa Monica next week. But for now I'm going to sunbathe on my patio for about an hour or two and then maybe later hop into the pool to cool off. What are you wearing today honey? I'm sundress over my emerald green string bikini. Bastei, Saxony? Oh my god! My oma and I were just outside there about 5 years ago. It is definitely a very nice area. So how do you get jobs in Africa anyway? Do you like to live in Africa or are you doing it just for the money? Is this your dream job? Sounds kinda exotic! But I'm a not road building girl myself but I could hold up a stop sign in my bikini if you need help When is your birthday darling? My birthday already passed, it was on March 14 but maybe next year we can celebrate it with a nice mojito lemonade or something. You sound like all work and no play. What do you for fun in Nigeria? Maybe if you come over to california and I'll make you Chinese or take you out for sushi if you'd like. Sorry to keep this short be my girlfriends and I got to go. Write me bunches!

xoxoxoxox

Anita

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He must be hating the idea that his girlfriends are spending lots of money. Mr. Green

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laddo got back to me:

Quote:
Hello Schnucki,it's so good to hear from you again,i really missed you so much. Every time i open my mailbox,i look forward to see your letter there and sometimes when i don't get it,i feel a bit down. But each time i do,my mood is elated and a smile appears across my face.

Good to hear the things are still progressing for you,i imagine there's a lot of packing for you to do,it's not usually easy. I just hope that everything work for your good and you can get out soon. Even i myself can not wait till the time you'll be settled and we can have a means to talk to each other on phone. I really want to hear your sweet voice,i imagine it already.

Take care of yourself Schnucki and have a lovely week ahead.

Hugs and Kisses,
Steve.

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Steve likes to play, wear yellow boxers, and is so hungry wrote:

Hello dear, [That is impersonal! Shame on him! Evil or Very Mad]
Thanks for the letter,always a pleasure to read from you. Well,i'm happy you are enjoy the weather there,the weather here is so hot and far from anything anyone can enjoy. I am done complaining anyways and trying my best to cope with the heat.

I got this job while i was in the UK,i was there since last year. I went to visit/look for jobs at with the assistance of my colleague in Manchester. I made several contacts and got word of the contract being awarded and i was able to win the contract eventually,to supervise a major Federal Government road reconstruction project here. And i would be very honest,the money was the most attractive part of the offer. They're an oil rich Nation and they award contracts worth several millions and sometimes billions of Naira(Nigeria's local currency) to both local and expatriate professionals to help in their oil and construction/development sectors.

I am at my guest house here and honestly all i have on is my boxers,it's stripped yellow to be precise. The air condition is on so the room is very cozy,care to join mer? Yeah,so far Africa appears very exotic,but i've really not had any adventures yet. I'm not all work and no play,because when it's play time,i plaaaaaaaay a loooooot! [I'm sure you do, Mr. Pervert. Laughing] hahaha. However,i am working 7days a week here,but lesser hours over the weekend and my mind is set on completing this project at the moment. I hope i don't bore you [Too late you already have],perhaps with too much seriousness,[You don't say Rolling Eyes] i'm really not like that.

Thanks for offering to hold a stop sign for me,you wouldn't be a construction girl if you did that,but more of a destruction girl,because i can barely imagine the extent of damage you'll cause as a results of accumulated accidents from drivers who lost control staring at you [Laughing]

My birthday is yet to come,June 7th and i'll love it if you prepared some Chinese or we took me out for Sushi. How did you spend your birthday? I usually stay at the guest house after work on Saturday and Sunday,watching a movie or resting,because it's already evening at such times and don't know my way around here yet. [ Gee, I thought you said you WEREN'T all work no play Rolling Eyes] Sometimes i visit the guest house bar or another near by bar for a drink. [What is up with that damn guesthouse?] Someday soon,i'll take sometime out to go out,see places and enjoy myself. Yesterday i.e Saturday was an election day here and was a work free day for all,as well as a day of limited movement for all,except those going out to voting centers. So i stay indoors all through the day and it was kinda boring. Today i've been out to the site since noon and then stopped by my office to do a few things and that's how i read your mail.

I will be going back to the construction site for a quick inspection of all that has been done today,then i'll retire to the guest house and have my dinner,i'm so hungry.

I hope you had a lovely weekend and wish you a fruitful week ahead. Please do send me a photo and i hope to hear from you soon.

Warm Regards,
Steve.

Jeanette: Oh he's going to HATE how much Anita spends on herself but the "(un)forseen accidents" will also make her spend a lot of money as well. Twisted Evil

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this back. Seems the ditz is also spending up:

Quote:
My dear Steve,

My belongings are in storage in Sydney, I have moved out of the farm in Yalbraith and into a hotel in Sydney while we wait to see if the property in Drummoyne is ours. Sabrina and I are inspecting other properties as well, and I treated my darling 'Brina & I to a laptop each. since I know so little about computers, I relied on Sabrina to choose the models we got, but they are very pretty, which pictures of aliens all over them.

Sabrina has installed something called "world of warcraft" onto her laptop, and has spent several hours playing it. She says she's playing other people, but I do not see how, we are alone in the hotel. But Sabrina was always the tech savvy one, so if she says she's playing other people, then I believe her.

My dear Steve. While I love my life right now (spending money is always fun), I do miss you, and wish you were here to share my joy with me. My gal pals do help, but I must confess I find myself getting lonely some evenings and you are so far away.

Kathrin

"You are a dead meat!"

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
which pictures of aliens all over them.

Do these really exist? I want one, too.

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry, I was trying to drop a hint, she'd splashed out on two alienware laptops. I could do a probe about it if you like Shocked

"You are a dead meat!"

Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Ever heard of personalized stickers, you two? Very Happy

My old Xbox360 was a work of art - or a mess, depends how you see it Very Happy

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Koko.dk's Steve says:
Quote:
you wouldn't be a construction girl if you did that, but more of a destruction girl

Wow. That's not bad. Actually quite funny. Good use of opposing terms that have a semi-rhyme relationship.
A scammer with a sense of humour!! Well the words. laugh, face and other side spring to mind. Excellent work Koko. Wipe that grin off for us!

Love Phil X

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^To be honest I was laughing really hard when I read that. I like making the lad have to Google for things.

Anita who misses Steve teddily wrote:
Hi Baby,

Did you miss me teddily? I know I did....xoxoxoxo.
You are sweeter than pink sugar candy at a county fair that fills your mouth with such texture and flavor that you could just explode with joy! I'm so glad to hear from you my sweet little cupcake with sprinkles on top. Dangerous? Oh darling I never knew African roads were so dangerous does that mean the rhinos, giraffes run free like in Jumanji?! I hope you are getting the worker's compensation for all that because if it is very dangerous I want to know that you are protected just for me. So what kind of good books have you been reading lately? Now I'm reading De brief voor de Koning and it is fascinating but I don't have a lot of time to read it but I'm trying to make time to. Anyway, I made crème brûlée and I was thinking about you and wish you could have some. I make the best crème brûlée in the county. Were you aroused? I sure was when you mentioned what you are wearing today! It made me so hot! Thank you for your compliments, you are so sweet! Do you like jumping on a tramp? Do you even have trampolines in Africa? They are super fun and you get a lot of exercise done. So are you still hot from the weather? If so, you should get a nice ice cold limeade to drink and then go swimming for 1 hour afterwards. You will feel much better, trust me! I know I do. Are you religious Steve? Just curious because you work 7 days a week and you seem very busy. You know I wonder if there would be room for me in your life if you continue at this pace? It's so nice at the beach in Santa Monica, you should come. I go surfing there all the time in the spring and summer time. Do you like surfing? If not I can teach you if you'd like. But if you're really good, maybe you'll teach me.

It's almost 7 in California and I'm going out with my friends and we are going to eat at a fancy Italian restaurant Mafiazzo.They have lovely steak and potatos and pasta and delicious cannolis. And the tiramisu is to die for.

So what is your favorite food in Nigeria? What restaurant do you favor there?

Hugs and Kisses honey bee,

Anita.

Freshly boiled lad wrote:

I am writing you a letter,at least as regularly as i receive one from you Anita,definitely there's more than enough time for you in my life. You also seem to be having more than enough fun without me,i am wondering if you'll care to have any with me in this case?? Laughing When i have a job to do,i carry it out as best as i can,but it doesn't take away the facts,my life since i met you has much changed. It's been more exciting and i wake up not feeling so empty anymore,but more like,i have something beautiful to look forward to in the near future. And just in case i had never mentioned it before,this is one of my best job offers and also might just be the last i'll take. I look forward to the near future offering me abundance of time for the woman in my life and family too. There are many successful business men that spend most of their time,home with their family.

I did miss you a lot,and no Africa is not that dangerous and you can never see such wild animals anywhere other than the forests,game reserves or the Zoo. Trust me i am safe and also getting enough compensation too. I have not been reading any books recently,where's the time?? And i was actually aroused thinking about you in a bikini and the temperature at the time was boiling point![Lad steaks for dinner? Confused ] *insert blushing emoticon here*

I am religious and go for early mass on Sundays,i was born into a Catholic family and still practicing. I like to relax [you relax too much, you need to safari Wink]as well during the weekends,but haven't just been encouraged to do so here,as i'll prefer to rest most of the time.

I will love you to go surfing with you,but you have to teach me. My favorite meal here is fried rice,salad and grilled chicken,but my favorite local meal is something called OFADA RICE,it's some sort of rice and sauce or stew with chopped beef.

So tell me,are you religious too?what do you practice? Please can i have your number dear,i would really love to hear your voice? Also can i get a few bikini pictures [bastard!] *insert kissy, "shh" and "in love" emoticons here* Okay i'm only kidding,but i'll like to have photos of you,so i can look at you whenever i'm here thinking about you or perhaps replying your lovely letters.
I hope you are having a nice week so far and hope to hear from you very soon.

Hugs and Kisses,
Steve.

[]-My comments.

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laddo sends me this:

Quote:
Hello Schnucki,
How are you today?i hope you are doing fine. I am so happy to see your letters and the joy it brings to my heart. You always sound so pleasant,so jovial,bubbly,full of life and all it's positive expectations and that is something i really want to imbibe. Because i'm usually focused on my work and nothing else and i think it's time to have a little more adventurous,as i have always been the fun loving and outgoing type.

Good to see you have a laptop now,are you connected to the internet yet? How does Sabrina play the games with other people,except you??please ask for an explanation because i don't see how it's possible. Do you ever feel like you are still living your life as if in the stone age??i do,so many times. I want to be in touch with what is trending at the moment. It is good to be abreast with all the recent technology and all that is going on.

I also wish to have more of you than i get now,so many times i think about you and imagine what it'll be like meeting you,i feel it'll be so much fun based on your lively character,but i now that it's possibly bound to happen only when my work here is completed. So for now,i can only dream. Still i will love to talk to you at least while i'm still here. Is there any means for you calling at all?maybe i could leave my number and you'll ring me. Let me know if it's possible okay?

Missing you here and thinking of you a lot,even in the hot weather..hahaha.. Take care of you my sweetheart.

Hugs and Kisses,
Steve.

Will edit in a reply momentarily. Here's what I sent him (after a quick visit to the Star trek technobabble generator), seems the Ditz is a little hot under the collar:

Quote:
Hello schatzi,

No I am not connected to the internet yet. We will look at it when the property situation is finally resolved. I have asked Sabrina many times how she plays games with her friends. She says she has a built in Assymetrical wavefront controller on the Laptop I bought her. I do not have this (which is why her Laptop was much more expensive I guess), but her friends do, and they connect via the game's Thermal Wavefront Domain. Let me assure you, they are her exact words! I have NO IDEA what any of it means.

While I do not feel like I am in the stone age schnucki, it IS nice to have someone firmly connected to the 21st century to help me on things like this. Although sometimes, I do wonder if Sabrina speaks a different language to me.

I look forward to meeting you also schnucki. I will strip you naked, and make love to you late at night in the pool of the property we are after. If not, have you ever made love in the ocean??? If you ever meet me, you will and very soon. Does my naked photo make you hot? Think of me when you are alone, all sweaty and oily from your construction work. I will clean every inch of you with my naked body before making love to you in every room of your guesthouse.

I must go now schnucki, I will speak to sabrina and see if she will let me use her iPhone. I still haven't got around to getting one yet. There are so many phones on the market schnucki, and they all do so many things. some even make phone calls!

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laddo gets a bit hot under the collar:

Quote:
Hello Schnucki,
So good to see your message again. This one really got me hot and sweaty and my imagination was going wild and dirty. It's been a long time I've had a woman take care of me and pamper me. I wish our dreams become our reality and we come together in such a wonderful way.

How's the property search going,I really wish you get the house of your desires,like the one you showed me is so nice. The house looks well constructed and the fittings are well placed. The pool most especially has me thinking of getting wet with you and making sweet love through the night. I haven't made love in the oceans before,but I look forward to drowning in an ocean of love with you.

The things you talked about as you had been told by Sabrina are to complex and complicated for me to comment on. I don't have the faintest idea what it all means..hahahaha... It sounds like fun anyways.

I'm thinking of you a lot these days Kathrin and looking forward to your letters all the time. Just want you to know you already have a special place in my heart. I hope to round up my work soon and then start planning for my holidays with you. Even the thought of it brings smiles to my face.

Missing you here and hope you are missing and thinking of me all the time.

Always take care of yourself.

Loads of Love,
Steve.

Will edit in a reply as soon as I stop throwing up. If I wait that long, I'll never get in a reply, so here it is puke

Quote:
My darling schnucki,

You have earned a place in my heart as well. I haven't felt this alive in years. I long for your body, every time I turn my laptop I find myself thinking of you.

Sabrina is a very smart and sexy young woman, and I often find myself in envy of her good looks and incredibly sharp mind. But Sabrina has today decided I am to be her special project, she is going to teach me everything she knows about computers. I find it a bit daunting to be honest, she knows so much and I know so little. But it is fascinating to watch her open up a computer and put new things into it. She says she won't do that to a laptop, but her main computer looks like a rocket ship to me.

It is nearly the weekend Schnucki and we will soon find out if our bid for the Drummoyne property is successful. We have seen several more properties but that one is the nicest. The girls are coming to my hotel in Sydney to party on the weekend, I always look forward to a bit of galpal time, and the bubbly will flow once again. More recently, sabrina has joined in and in fact she can drink nearly all of us under the table (except for me of course schnucki).

And as for that pool, we will christen it together...

"You are a dead meat!"

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I neglected to send him an email but I will be sending him one as soon as I get home. Anita had a migraine you could say or got lost a party with a ton of celebrities in it.... Wink

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laddo writes back, I can't help feeling he's building up to the cashola now. Bolding and comments are mine:

Quote:
Hey baby Schnucki,
How are you doing today?i hope fine. It is great to see your reply so soon and it gives me much pleasure to read from you. Your words are so smooth and my mind gives way to them so easily. My heart is warm each time i read your letters and you make me happy in a way that's difficult for me to describe.

Since you walked into my life Schnucki a lot has changed,i now feel like i'm living and not just existing in the world. You give me a lot to look forward to (Like a world of pain I hope). And i am so happy i met you (Don't worry laddy, that WILL change),fate has finally placed me on a part which i know leads to my joy and happiness and i'm hoping it's going to last forever.

I just want to be that man to make you happy,to make you feel fulfilled,to make you feel totally complete. I want to be the one you always think of and the one that brings smiles to your pretty face everyday of your life. I want to make you feel like the only woman in the world,take care of you and pamper you,till you totally feel spoiled child.

I believe that nothing happens by chance (that's right, this happened 'cos you're a scamming piece of crap. Remember that when I give you the pain you so richly deserve),there's always a time and a purpose for anything that happens. So i feel we were meant to meet at this time,as fate will have it,i'm going to take your hand in mine as we walk down this part that the same fate has set us on and i'm sure it leads someplace where the sun always shines and the stars come out at night.

I believe Sabrina is such an intelligent young lady,but i bet she still has a lot to learn and benefit from you. So i expect there's going to be a useful exchange of information between the both of you. (You're only saying that 'cos she's fictional) Wink

I hope you get the house at Drummoyne as it is what your heart desires and i bet you'll be really happy too. Yes the weekend is here and i wont be working on Saturday because of the ongoing elections here,but i'll be back to work by Sunday. I really don't have a lot to look forward to,but i'll be relaxed at the guest house,spoiling myself to some tasty dishes and watching some movies,documentaries or news on TV.

I look forward to when i can have some spare time,so i can drive into the city and explore,i bet there'll be some nice places to hang out,maybe some interesting private beach as a colleague of mine mentioned before. Are there beaches in Drummoyne?i hope the environment is really nice and conducive to live in as well as do businesses perhaps.

Tell me hon,what are your other plans asides getting the house?i bet you'll love to do something to keep you busy. I have plans to retire after this project and my vacation will be a resting time and also a time to plan for the future. Life is short and i want to enjoy what's left of it and it'll be so awesome to have your companionship too.

Take care of yourself Schnucki and i hope to get your letter as soon as you read mine

Loads Of Love,
Steve.

will edit in a reply now:

Quote:
My dear Schnucki,

Drummoyne is a Bayside suburb, with stunning views of Sydney harbour and minutes away from the city centre. That is why I am willing to pay extra on this property. It is right next to the Marina as well, so I could invest in a yacht perhaps, though you would have to sail it, because I have no idea how to do it myself. We did see a few beachside properties, but they were not all that nice, well not as nice as Drummoyne. There was one we would consider at Macmahons point, which also has great views of Sydney harbour and again. close to the city centre. Have a look schnucki, I value your opinion.

http://www.bpre.com.au/property/1752772

I plan on visiting my native Germany when their summer starts perhaps. Frankfurt is lovely in summer, you must visit it if you get the chance. I still have friends there from my modelling days, and we all catch up whenever we can. I haven't seen them at all since before my Marriage to Nick, so yes, I have decided I will see them this summer.

I was thinking of perhaps going back to work, maybe once Sabrina has finished teaching me computers, the market has certainly changed since my modelling days, computers were very basic back in the 1980's. But there is time yet to think about what to do, I will take things slowly and carefully.

I was thinking about introducing my gay friend from Hardheim Germany, and see if I can put laddo off of food for awhile Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anita wrote:
Hey Steve darling,

How's your week going for you so far? Are you ready for the weekend soon? Do you have any fun plans babe?
Ofada rice? That sounds delicious. What does it look like? I'm very curious to know. It's boiling hot there? Quick get some cool water and splash it all over yourself! I don't want my honey bee to get his buns burnt from the hot weather. More fun without you? Darling it would be more fun WITH you. California is very fun place to live in, especially LA. There is just so much to do here and you are never really too far from the beach. I love it here! I miss the Netherlands too but there's Disneyland here and we didn't have that growing up. Do you know of Disneyland? If you ever come to California, I will take you there sometime. It rained today and we got a very chilling breeze that came by. It was really refreshing while I was going on my morning jog. Anyway I sent you at picture of myself. I'm on my couch and still in my work uniform. Anyway, I would love to teach you how to surf especially since California is where most surfers get their start so it would be the perfect place for you to learn. Yesterday was very interesting. I went on a picnic with my friends and we drove up to San Francisco and at the park. San Francisco is a very beautiful city like LA, you can do so much there. Afterwards we went shopping at the Galeria Mall and then went to the cinema to see the movie Limitless. It was a very interesting movie to say the least. Very action-packed and you don't know what is going to happen next. I love those types of movies don't you? Do they have movie theatres in Nigeria? I thought I would email you on my lunch break as I'm going to meet a very important client at 4:00 PM and then when that gets done my friends and I wanted to go out for ice cream later. I had 10 page project I had to work on practically all night last night and barely got any sleep. I blame the secretary Linda, she's always falling behind on her work and if this keeps up Sam will just have to fire her. I can't bail her out everytime she decides to neglect or ruin a project. I mean come on Linda, show some professionalty here at work. Am I right or am I right? She needs to either do her job or get the boot. But all this stress is nothing that a margarita and a nice new pair of shoes can't fix. Well I'm going to drink my frappucino and get back to work here soon. I hope you write me bunches. Love you. Don't work too hard, okay?

xoxoxoxxo
Smooches!

Anita

Laddy boy wrote:
Hello Hon,
how are you doing today?i hope fine. It's so nice to hear from you and i'm smiling because you have just warmed my heart with your sweet words. It's 7:55am and i'm here in the office already. I really want to get some sketches of the reconstruction plan corrected and then proceed to the construction site.[And why does Anita care about this? Rolling Eyes] But i really could not resist the temptation of taking a peek in my mailbox and i'm extra pleased i did,as i have your mail here already.
It's not hot yet today,as the Sun is yet to come out. The AC in the office is very effective and i'm really chilling here. You wish to know what Ofada rice looks like,don't really know how to describe it,but it's white with brownish stripes and goes with a special palm oil sauce with chopped beef,it's really nice. What kind of foods do you really like?asides ice cream...hahaha...i'm kidding. Of course I know Disneyland and will love to tour with you. [Sure you do. Rolling Eyes Mr. I-had-to-look-it-up-by-Googling-it]
It's strange to here you complain about your secretary and concerns related to work,you sounded so serious unlike the you i'm used to. Most times you rather talk of things that are fun and good times. Can you just describe your working place for me,what are you guys into and describe the work you do for your company....hope you don't mind me being curious. [Actually I DO mind and Anita will just complain about it to you over and over again if you keep bringing it up.]
I heard there is a cinema around here,but i've not seen it. It would be nice to go see a movie sometime,it's something i haven't done in a while. I would have loved it more if you were here to go with me

Thanks for the picture Anita,you look beautiful with a charming smile. So there's a particular work uniform worn at your office?it really suits you. Looking at your picture really makes me wonder what you sound like. I want to leave my mobile,please ring me sometime to say hello,+[number deleted]I'll be really glad to hear your voice sweetheart and i'm looking forward to it. The weekend for me might be same as last weekend. Stay in throughout the day on Saturday due to scheduled elections,then resume work on Sunday. I don't think i'll be having any fun at all,what about you hon,what will you be doing this weekend?

I'll stop here for now sweetheart,always take care of yourself and have a lovely weekend.

Hugs and Kisses,
Steve.

EDIT TO ADD: Wow Steve does NOT like Anita complaining about "her work" to him. I mean she can't party all the time just whenever she feels like it. Laughing Wink

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Wow Steve does NOT like Anita complaining about "her work" to him. I mean she can't party all the time just whenever she feels like it. Laughing Wink

No, that's the Ditz's job! Wink Laddo sends the same email three times in four minutes:

Quote:
Hello Schnucki,
How are you doing today?I hope fine. Thanks for your letter,it's always a pleasure to hear from you.

It's been a long weekend from me,I've been here at the guest house,doing nothing really,except eat,sleep and watch TV. It's been quite boring and I felt really lonely. Today was the presidential election day in Nigeria and everybody stayed indoors except those that went out to vote. I'm still at the guest house,I think I'll just have a shower and sleep early.

I had a look at the link you gave me and I think I prefer the other house you showed me. It looked more beautiful and I loved the view. However,I'll like you to take your time to reason over everything and do as it best suits you. Obviously,you know better than me.

I just wish that things can go faster here and I can round up my work. You know two heads are better than one and I believe that if I was there with you,together we can decide some of these things. Either ways,wishing you all the best sweetheart.

Please take care of yourself Schnucki and enjoy the rest of your weekend. I hope to hear from you very soon. Thinking of you and missing you a lot here in my lonely room. Till next time Schnucki,hugs and kisses.

Steve.

will edit in a reply later. And here it is:

Quote:
My dearest Steve,

We have been looking at properties all weekend. sabrina liked an apartment in Cronulla, with stunning views of the Beach, but I am afraid of heights and it's on the tenth floor, so it won't be happening soon.

we have instead put down a depositon a beachfront property in Freshwater. It is on the beach just liked we dreamed schnucki. I am so excited.

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-apartment-nsw-freshwater-405045462

I have to go schatzi, I am in an internet cafe and I wanted to share the news

I made a point of finding a property that was leased (and beachside). In RL, I couldn't afford anything like it Embarassed

"You are a dead meat!"

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'll like you to take your time to reason over everything

Stop spending money I intend to steal!

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeanette: He's feeling the pain of that all right. Laughing

Sleepless called up Steve as my character and Chickenbullet has the recording of it so I will post it when I get it from him.

After the call, Anita wrote:
Hey Darling,

Why did you not recognize me on the phone? Do you have other women besides me? I'll be sure not to recognize you on the phone to be even. Maybe even call you Frank, Joe, Bob, or Randy! Are you cheating on me darling? Because if you are there is no way I'm holding up that stop sign for you! It was great to finally hear your voice but shocking that you would not guess it. I'm just kidding darling. You sound really charming on the phone and it was really nice to hear and I would really like to get know you better. Hope your weekend was fantastic! I got a sunburn yesterday at the beach! I guess I didn't wear enough sun tan lotion. Whoops! I had to put on very stinky apple cider vinegar on my arms and back to get the sting out. It felt like I was getting a tattoo. Haha. Anyway, I am enjoying the nice weather California is having so far before we have our really scorching hot weather. Where all I want to do is cool off in the pool or beach and drink Mint Mojito Margaritas. I love that I can take a late night jog because it's getting so close to summer. Ofada rice sounds delicious would you be able to make some so that I can see what it looks like because when I tried to Google Ofada Rice, all I got was a discussion about how it's made. Would it be too much trouble if I asked you to make it and take a picture of it so I know for sure what it looks like. I might want to make it for you when you come visit to California someday. I hung out with my girlfriends earlier today and we were planning to get our nails done, go the cinema and then hit a nightclub call "RAGE" in Beverly Hills. It's going to be fun and then we are back to work on Monday. You know how it. Work, work, work! Haha. I have a project to finish in the next hour then when my girlfriends call me we can go out to a late lunch.

Have a great day and start of the new week.

xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxxooxox

Anita

I wrote this over the weekend. So when I get home I will send him another one message so that he WILL respond to it.

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anita sends the lad another reply in hopes he will respond.

Expensive clothes, Oma died, Shrimp and Swimming wrote:
Steve darling,

How are you? I hope you are doing well. I had a really bad day and I hoping that after such a hard day that I would receive an email from you but I didn't I was really let down. Especially since I could have used a good shoulder to cry on. Particularly of the news of my oma's death in hospital back home in the Netherlands. I was so shocked to get that phone call from my brother Ari. It happened so suddenly and I really wished she hung in there much longer. I was planning on visiting her next week and now I have to make arrangements to go back to the Netherlands to be apart of those to arrange her funeral this Friday and then fly back to California by next Monday to go back to work. So that will definitely be an interesting week. It's been quite rainy lately and I must say that it makes it difficult for me to get the perfect tan when the sun is never up. I had a few projects that I did at work for 4 hours and then when shopping with my friend Amanda at the Dolce & Gabbana store in West Hollywood. There had these beautiful ruby slippers that I just had to have! While I was there I bought myself a pearl necklace and a beautiful crimson dress to match my ruby slippers. Then we went out to dinner at Lobster's Sanctuary and Amanda had the blackened tuna steaks with mango salsa and I had the peppered shrimp alfredo. It was very delicious and it had my favorite food: Shrimp! I just got back from the pool and the gym so I'm going to go take a show and call it a night. I managed to get 30 laps done and use the treadmill for an hour as well.

Have a fantastic week and be sure to write back.

Smooches!
xoxoxoooxoxoxo

Anita

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reading up on what Koko said, I realise I haven't heard from Laddo either. So I send him this to test the water:

Quote:
Hi schnucki,

I am sorry for not not writing lately, but I have been very busy preparing for our move to Freshwater. We had put some of my belongings into storage, and I needed to get them out out if I am to get them into our new home. The weather in Sydney has been great, sunny in the mid 20's. Possibly still a bit cold to go swimming, but I will find out later and I will think of us together in the waves. before the weather cools down. It will be winter here soon.

Oh schnucki, you will love it here in Sydney, you must come here when your project finally ends. How long do you have to go before it does finally come to a halt? Will you have enough to join me here at the beachhouse we dreamed of sharing together?

I am so excited by this Steve, my dreams are finally coming together

Kathrin

Apparently there is rioting in Nigeria after the elections. Maybe he's "stuck" in the guest house Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After two emails, the lad writes again.

Lad too lazy to write books anymore wrote:
Hello Anita,
Sweetheart,i'm really sorry for my late response,but i have had a very tough week and i'm just back at the guest house from work after another long day. I have hardly spent time at the office or even checked my email all week,but tonight i just had to write you,so i don't leave you worried. Assuming i had your number,i would have called in briefly or sent an sms.

How are you doing?i hope better now. So sorry to hear about the loss of Oma,may God grant you and others the fortitude to bare the loss. I wish you a safe trip to Netherlands and back. Take good care of yourself and please stay in touch okay dear?

I have to sleep now,but i'm happy i could leave you a short note and i hope you not disappointed anymore.

Hugs and Kisses,
Steve.

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Koko: That isn't too dissimilar to what he's written me:

Quote:
Hello Schnucki,
it's fine,i was also going to apologize for my late response,i've been so busy at work. How are you doing today?i hope fine. I have missed you and it's great to hear from you. I'm glad that things are coming together well in our separate worlds and soon we can unite and share it all together.

At this point,it's not wise for me to give an estimated time of the project completion because it's dangerous to rush anything,we'll just take things one step at a time. But you don't have to worry about anything,i'm keeping well here and when i'm done,i'll let you know about my plans for the trip to meet up with you,okay?

Do take care of yourself always and be a good girl sweetie.

Hugs and Kisses,
Steve.

Maybe things aren't going so well for our "British and/or German" friend Steve. I decide something short and sweet is in order. Hooking onto "be a good girl" I send this back:

Quote:
Schnucki,

Me be a good girl??? Darling you don't me very well! When I'm good I'm very good. When I'm bad, I'm better!

F**k I'm drunk

"You are a dead meat!"

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I wonder if he's just copy-pasting one of his replies and just slightly altering it to fit out characters, hmmm... Confused

In the meantime Anita sent him this:

Easter, Exhausted, on the way back to America, and the Will wrote:
Hey Steve baby,

How was your weekend? Are you planning anything fun for Easter? I'm sorry for not responding to your lovely email sooner but I have been busy myself lately trying to get used to the time differences so I can be on Netherlands time and not US time. It was really difficult to get used to for a while but now that the funeral is over and the reading of the Will is over I can finally get back to the US by Tuesday morning. All that mourning definitely does drain you emotionally and physically and all I can think about is you, me and the beach. I miss California already. I'm just getting up this morning booking my flight back to California as well as eating toast with delicious hagelslag on it as well as some Jasmine Tea as I write this to you. I'm going to plan on visiting some friends and family before I go and then either go to a nightclub or finally get some more reading in. Thank you for your condolences in this hard time for me. I really appreciate it, even if you couldn't be there to comfort me. I know that your emails will always brighten my day. Thank you Sweety pie! Well I'm going to finishing watching the news and head out for a quick 30 minute jog.

Have a great weekend and hope your Easter is fantastic, love!

xoxoxooxxooxooxoxoxxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxooxo

Anita

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic