SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cure for AIDS chat

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just had the most important chat session in the history of internet. A lad told me he had the cure for AIDS, as well as several other diseases such as diabetes, malaria, rheumatism and most likely hemorrhoids and crabs as well. But as my character had a friend sick in AIDS he is of course very interested. But he isn't going to cough up any dough before the lad can prove himself and his bizarre claim. Neither is the lad likely to actually send a dose of a working 5 day AIDS cure. Can there perhaps be a compromise?

Quote:
Jazim: hello
5:15 PM
me: Hello, i was in the shower
5:16 PM
Jazim: welcome

i told you i have the cure for aids
5:17 PM
me: Yes and i would very much want to help you, but what guarantee do i have that it actually work if i do not get to test it on my friend?
5:18 PM
Jazim: i asure you 100% i am a good herb doctor

me: Yes and i can assure you 100% that i can fly, however that does not prove to you that i can actually fly does it?
5:19 PM
Jazim: yes you are rigth
5:20 PM
but i have tried the cure with people with hiv and it it ok it cures less than 5days
5:23 PM
me: Yes you have told me that and i would before i invest like to see the result for myself, Either by testing it on my friend or some kind of documentation from your experiments, like an science report from your experiments. If you want to you can omit one or two of the ingredients and the name of the patients. But i want documentation, both photographic and written if i am to invest mo money in this
5:27 PM
Jazim: i will send you some clinical document of some people i cure, i will also love to send you some of the cure to test with your friend,
5:28 PM
if your are ok, can even sell the patent for you because i can finance this cure i dont have the money
5:29 PM
me: That is great, i want photos of the trails, the paper and i don't mean a two sentence long text saying how good it went, I want your entire notes for the project and how you concluded your testing and interviews with your patients. I would also want a photo of you holding said essay so that i know it is you
5:31 PM
Jazim: that will be ok by me.

me: Good
5:33 PM
Jazim: just give me next week to do that,
5:33 PM
me: Yes you will get the time you need. If i am satisfied with the result i will either buy the cure from you or i will sponsor you and help you financially with your work.
Jazim: that lovely thanks so much
5:34 PM
me: You are welcome Jazim
5:35 PM
Jazim: thanks so much bye
5:36 PM
me: Bye

I have no idea where this will lead but the lad seem to be willing to hand me a few trophies at least. But it really wouldn't surprise me if i got a 5 sentence essay and a bad photo shop from him.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari

Last edited by Dr Mike on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm jealous - after my second reply he didn't get back to me. crying I only asked about the meaning of this (mis-spelt by me) abbreviation he had used.

lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im a pharmacy technician in real life and have had some experiance with clinic trial data and so on if u want something large and medical to hit him with Twisted Evil

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yessss, please. I was actually thinking on how to use that angle myself as i do not really know how such papers look like. If you have a real like fore i can use or something like that that would be great. It would be easy to chop out the unnecessary parts like names of firms and stuff like that. To make it more anonymous. Or if you have anything else that i can use.

Jeannette, my bait was heading down the drain as well but the lad chatted me up and things got better from there. I got the trophy idea while i was chatting with him and i think that it might work. He seems eager. But no doubt his first try is going to suck big time.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

she hasn't asnwered me either... crying

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

for speed all clinical trial data forms for any drug are a matter of public record, pick a drug and google it and you will find lots of fun forms, ill post something here aswell so you can see how much fun you can have with a double blind randomised trial lol Twisted Evil

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Psssst ... I think it's a male name .... but keep calling him Miss. Mr. Green

Edit:
He's back. And Yazim made my baiter's life much easier: He said he had included his passport, but he forgot to attach the file. So:
Quote:
Your passport was not included, but I don’t think I need it – in fact, it is not safe to send these documents via internet, and where I live it is not allowed. So just forget about it.
jump_4_joy

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This might do,

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Safety/MedWatch/HowToReport/DownloadForms/UCM082728.pdf Twisted Evil

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Keitai
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work! I'm currently baiting this one too. :3
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
Jazim: i asure you 100% i am a good herb doctor

me: Yes and i can assure you 100% that i can fly, however that does not prove to you that i can actually fly does it?

I laughed so hard it made me choke. Laughing

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@dr mike, yeah thats the sort of thing. Ive not seen american forms before, if he fills all that out awesome trophy. Im not in work til monday now, so ill have a scout round then and see if i can find some other blank forms that i can then alter to be amusing Twisted Evil

Dead Phish - 350
Fragglemuffin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never gotten a 419 by PM before. Gotten plenty of Chinese gold sellers though. Hpe this one pans out for you:D
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i will send you some clinical document of some people i cure, i will also love to send you some of the cure to test with your friend

This lad has many potential Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This could be a throwback to the Old West. Tell him he should franchise his product out. You can go from town to town selling it in 6 ounce bottles out of a Conestoga wagon.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back.
I want him to avoid this boring procedure of registering the stuff in Nigeria - why not send the ingredients to Europe where health care is provided and insurance pays for whatever medicine you need? We can produce the cure here. I just need the recipe.
I intend to send him forms from the European Union - in French, of course Mr. Green - and have already browsed the EU site for appropriate forms. No luck, so far.
Any ideas?
The beauty of this bait is that he must get off script right from the beginning.

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Herbal cures for aids are really prevalent in Africa. Anyone knows, and it's a well known fact that they don't work on their own but need help form the spirits to have any effect.

This invariably involves some kind of quasi-religious ceremony and hideous Shamanic chanting to evoke said spirits, and coax the flaky nostrum into action.

At the very least, you'll be needing some kind of video tutorial to show you how to correctly power-up the life saving droogs, or they just won't work and your money will have been wasted. If he refuses to provide one, you'll know he's a quack and should be avoided at all costs. Once he provides the video you'll buy the herbs. Very Happy

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike If you need any help with AIDS/HIV info, I used to work at a major US university which was one of only 5 AIDS Vaccine Evaluation Units in the US where they studied the virus and wrote medical papers. You might also find some things you are looking for at the NIH website (National Institutes of Health) and we wrote many papers that were published in the NEJM (New England Journal of Medicine). WHO's website might offer something you can use. (World Health Organization)

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the offer Morgain. I will keep it in mind and i'll have a look at the pages if i need it. I do however doubt that i'll need that much info on the matter as i bet that my lad thinks that you can catch AIDS if someone sneeze at you. In other words, i can give him any crap and still get away with it. Very Happy

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Good to know! - BTW, nice fluffy tail your avatar has grown.

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for noticing Jeanette. Nothing proclaims the coming of easter like a yellow man in a bunny suit.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
blip.block
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting this guy for about a week now. I have a doctor character that is going to be leaving to a nearby country for a medical conference and is hoping to meet up. Perhaps he'll bring some cash to buy a sample of this incredible cure Very Happy

"now i know that you are not ready to get this loan bye and do not contact me again in your life"
"YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBER, JUST LISTEN AND BE WATCHING, BECAUSE ONE DAY, (ONE DAY) YOU ARE GOING TO HEAR PUUUUUUUUUUUU. SON OF A WHORE"
"I am very angry going to Τhe bank to fool myself... Await your respond..."

Click Me
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can offer information on the various HIV tests, if you want to confuse him or get him to write up reports, and yes there is more than just one HIV test, one includes DNA profiling of the virus which could help you get him to write up nonsense.

Also you could also ask why his cure is better than the beetroots and onions lauded by the ex-health minister of S.A.

Also offering basic information of seroconversion (and time periods) and any small tit bits on the virus.

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
gixer750
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well as he"s a herbal doctor, surely the ingrediants are hash,hash and a bit more hash Smile
blip.block
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like this guy folded up shop. I was trying to get him to safari but now his email account if closed down. I was really looking forward to spreading his miracle cure throughout the world Razz

"now i know that you are not ready to get this loan bye and do not contact me again in your life"
"YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBER, JUST LISTEN AND BE WATCHING, BECAUSE ONE DAY, (ONE DAY) YOU ARE GOING TO HEAR PUUUUUUUUUUUU. SON OF A WHORE"
"I am very angry going to Τhe bank to fool myself... Await your respond..."

Click Me
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic