SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Facebook Lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After having Dr. Daniel W@tac in total frustration curse out all three of the characters playing him for the past 10+weeks I noticed that he didn't want a bank to bank transfer of the consignment fee nor a certified check delivered via DHL and always insisted on a WU or MG transfer to one David Prosper in Ghana. I was trying to gig a bank account or two with no luck. Not hearing anything more from the good doctor for the past week I thought I would just plug the names into FACEBOOK and see what popped up. I sent a message to each one with a simple, "hello Daniel W@tac, a mutual friend of ours, one of my character's names and David Prosper were having dinner the other night and your name came up, my character's name says to send you his regards" then to David Prosper, the same message with my character's name and Dr. D@niel Watac sending his regards.......wow! Got a lad speak message back from David Prosper with "I'm sorry, I don't speak English and I don't know you sir. The reaction to my character's email account from Dr. Daniel W@tac was swift and ugly. Apparantely according to Dr. W@tac my character is a Bastard, a monron, a Bizaga, son of a bitch and will die poor, broke and without a soul. That is two of my characters called a Bizaga now and that really hurts my feelings.

Have begun cross checking some more of the receipients for these WU and MG transfers from other lad exchanges and to my surprise I am finding that on several occasions FACEBOOK has a person with that name registered from that town or city where the money is to go to and sometimes a picture of the lad. Coinkydink???? Quite possibley and I'm not sure of where to go with this. Just found it interesting that I mashed the right nerve with a shot in the dark.

Mod note: I have de-leeted Facebook, Daniel, and David. PLEASE read this sticky. Googling the word Facebook gives over 9 BILLION hits. David gives 1.5 billion; Daniel has 675 million. There is no reason to leet common names, ever. The odds of a lad finding this post by Googling "Facebook" are impossible. - JF

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Yes, that's how they sometimes get busted by scamwarner activists. The mugus are so f***ing arrogant they post their pictures complete with email addies onto networking sites, and the scamwarners pull and publish their real pictures.

JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, hell, and here I thought I was being clever and discovered something new. "Let the games begin"

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.romancescam.com/scammers4real.htm

Actually, I think it's a great discovery of yours - not your fault that someone else discovered it, too. Laughing
Above is a gallery of fake / real pics. Do you have pairs like that?

JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep....Dr. W@t@c looked like he was half-way civilized but Mr. Prosper resembled some sort of African Hillbilly. Mr. Prosper has taken his picture down since my last contact with the gentleman and yet another of my characters was just called a "COMPLETE BIZAGA" which I suppose is better than an incomplete one. I don't know.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are several of us with baiting characters on Facebook (pm if you want to join in). I got a safari from befriending a lad who is quite blatant with his scamming prowess ("thank the lord it dropped for me again" features quite frequently on his Wall). We hang out, comment on each other's statuses and wait for our beloved friends to ask us for cash. It doesn't take long Twisted Evil

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a note, JJJ. Even though this particular forum is indexed by Google's bots, I would venture a guess that you don't need to leet the word Facebook. And by doing a search for "Dr. Daniel Watac" I found he's already mentioned on several anti-scam sites. Perhaps rather than leeting you could just call him Dr. Dan?

As the late, great Juan Somethingorother said, "Stop all that unnecessary leeting!" Wink

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Laughing Ironically I found the thread and edited the title and opening post before reading the rest of the way through. Right on, Mr. Banana. Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic