SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Was it something I said? Lad rant - NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't think this lad is very happy. Some good sigs - apparantly I'm a "sun of a beach"
Quote:
Hello,

I can understand who you are now; you have been paying with your mother’s virginal, and that is why you will remain roosted, you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog. Listen I really know about you from the beginning but I only what to prove to you are stupid,

Listen I really know that you are a man using your telephone mode voice to call me you sun of a beach you will remain a looser, because I know your plan that you intension is to steal my money after the transfer to your account, and that is who you told the bank that you don’t have international passport, and that is one of the reason why you said how to do attachments, so that you trice will not be expose in a time you will be ask to send the payments slip information, I know all about this very well but I wanly trying to you how stupid you are.

You said you have money you stinking bustard idiot, but you can not speak unto 1 minute on telephone conversation, your bustard layer, you can go heel and don’t reply me any more you thief, I have wrote to the bank and told them that you are no longer my trustee go and fuck your mother, I have know everything about you, you are in Benin, the lawyer told me everything about but I wanted to move further take all I wanted from you beach bye and never write me any more you moron idiot

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, fess up - what did you do?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Regardless of what he said, this is a good sign, we are making lads go berserker at us for no real reason, imagine if it was a real victim!

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, mods - what custom tag can we get for Pete515?

Quote:
foolish and bustard stinking dead dog

sun of a beach

stinking bustard idiot

bustard layer

Personally I favour sun of a beach

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Come on, Pete515: Tell us the whole story Smile

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So poetic...just beautiful.

Is he trying and failing to call you a "bastard" or is referring to you as a large, terrestrial bird? If it's the latter, ask him to specify which kind, since there are many - Great Bustard, Nubian Bustard, Australian B, etc...

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
chickenbullet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he wants some mustard on his hot dog Smile

"Mr odu informed me that he has spent 3hrs on that site tring to answers asked but it came coming for such a long time."
----
Mr piet,in the first place,you are making me do things that i am not suppose to do --> nothing sexual Sad
----
you are wasting much time on this and i dont know what next to do --> really????
----
Longest bait : Over 2 months and done Sad
First phonecall : 03/03/2011
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Greed Feed
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Confused Smile Very Happy Laughing

This is good stuff! Well done! Twisted Evil
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In my college days I had a friend named Bustard but he was a good guy, not a layer.

So please tell us what you did to him. Wink

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Glass of water
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing
I needed a laugh!

Lakeside, layers are goood! Especially when there are 7 of them made of cake flour, eggs, and milk baked; and held together with coco, oil, and dark sugar! Wink
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

But Ogas have layers, and that's not a good thing...

Sand Timer x 7
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone eat bustard eggs? 'Cause that's what bustard layers produce.
Glass of water
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

vonpaso xlura wrote:
Does anyone eat bustard eggs? 'Cause that's what bustard layers produce.

I could not find a recipe for bustard eggs, however, I did find this:

Whole stuffed camel
a recipe for camel stuffed with dates, plover eggs, carp, seasoned bustards, and sheep, baked for two days on hot coals in a trench.

It is from:
Water Music (novel)
It revolves around two Imperial British expeditions into the interior of Western Africa in an effort to find and explore the Niger River.
Laughing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whole_stuffed_camel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_Music_(novel)

What's the dimensions of these bustard eggs? Are they a one or two egg omelet?
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"you are in Benin"? sheesh, we are all from Benin! Ok maybe a few Lagos Boi’s are here. But still Benin rocks.

Remember you should increase his Paranoia, a mugu can never too Paranoia.

we're going to eat his money!

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I was a beach and I had a son. I'd call him Archie Pelago.

What? Very Happy

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SON OF THE BEACH

Was a pretty funny show

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the way the lads always claim to know it was a bait/scam all along. This was in fact a refugee with a fortune scam from a Miss Elinah Kipkalya who already appears in my sig (see below).

I think 3 separate trips to MG didn't help (how was I to know that MG and WU weren't the same thing), the fake lawyer being told he was useless, the fake Reverend father being told he didn't know his bible plus a few other time wasting tactics didn't improve his temper. The 11 digit WU number was the straw which broke the camel's back.

I don't usually burn the lads but if anyone has any particularly cutting comments I can use I'm more than happy to pass it on to this particular scumbucket.

[edit]I decided to continue with the bait and confronted the lad about why he/she sent such a nasty email. Here is the result.
Quote:
Did you say you sent money to whom? Do you think I am stupid or what, which western union office uses eleven (Mtcn) numbers to send money? By the way why are you still laying that you sent money I went to the western union office 2 times to cash the money they told me there is no money and the (Mtcn) was fudged and non of the names both the sender and receiver names was registered in the computer, then who do want me to believe you that you sent money while you have been doing this repeatedly, how you want me to believe you.

Listen I strutted you with all my hearth, I promise you with all my hearth that I will do everything to make you happy once I came over there in your country, but you betrayed my trust on you by laying to me and playing games to me by saying you sent money to me why? However I have heard what you said but I will advice you to be honest in life and stop breaking other people hearth after laying their trust on you.

I know I am not educated and that why I contacted you to help me and stand as my trustee so that after the transfer I could be able to stay with you and further more my education, but you break my hearth, remember I gave you, my trustee, my hearth, my spirit soul and body, I even gave you my life just to prove that I love you, I accepted you with all my hearth believe that you will be my mother hence fault, but you have chosen to stab me at back, as you have chosen to help me any further I will not fosse you neither will bother to you do what you don’t like,

But I still wish you all the best in life because my hearth have already chosen you despite that you break my hearth and trust on you, i want to tell you that I will still keep on struggling till I find who will understand my love and sincerity to him or her, you have challenge me in life and I promise you that I must try my best as human, but I want you to understand that I am really suffering here in the camp, if it happened to be that I die in here in the camp after my suffering, but don’t forget that I love you with all my hearth, truly it was not my intension to write to you in such manner,

But you really break my hearth by laying to me that you sent me money while you know you didn’t send any money to me, you forged the (Mtcn) number with the information I sent to you. Bye but never forget that I wish you all the best in life despite how badly you insulted me in your mail

Elinah

United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
bigdaddy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the insult! Laughing

Madam F**k you with your game ok and dont write to my email or l will track you down with FBI you play with me .

You are nothing but an idiot , You must die by motor accident by fooling with a man that is old enough to be your father .
soon you will writing from your grave .
IDIOT (Barrister after I closed his bank account)

Safari Ch4nt4l Posse-Accra, Ghana > Cotonou, Benin (Co-Bait with GnarlySpoof+psychicbait)
Closed lad accounts x 11 Easter Egg 2011

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent result! He must have spent ages typing all that nonsense. Also it sounds like his blood pressure is going up. Both are good things.

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent job.Nothing like a good lad insult to make your day.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you have been paying with your mother’s virginal

Your mother owns one of these?

Top insults. You really got to him.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I strutted you with all my hearth, I promise you with all my hearth that.......But you really break my hearth

Sounds like a really expensive hearth. You should offer to replace it.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work, pete! I love a good lad blast. Maybe you should apologize for your mistakes (to get her back on your side) and then send her one of Duezer's fake WU receipts with the MTCN obscured. I'm sure that would just make her day. Razz

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^Raga

Good idea. I'm just about to tell her (him) that the 11 digit number was a problem with my eyesight but I've already re-collected the funds. When she gets the new one Duezer's forms will go down a treat.

United Kingdom

BaitMe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am brand new to this group! You need to post a warning about drink while reading forums!!! I just spit Coke all over my I phone on that "mothers virginal" line!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic