SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cote d'ivoire scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

these lads are fast, has anyone else gotten this?

Quote:
Hello there, my identity not disclosed for safety reasons, I worked closely with the private Manager of Finance of the embattled President Laurent Gbagbo of Cфte d’Ivoire, being part of his team that transferred $5.6million dollars to a Ghanaian Bank's excrow account including $650 thousand (us dollars) cash-worth of 180 tonnes of cocoa exported to a private Ghanaian distributor.
am taking refuge at the refugee camp of Ghana with documents of these transactions. Can you to voluteer to transfer these funds to your account in any Bank of your choice and gain 20% fee for your service? This Decision is made to beat time before the formation of the new structure and administration of the Ivorian Govt. also for the safety of the funds which is untraceable

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I saw that^ somewhere but don't remember where it was.

Maryam Darvish ([email protected]) sent this a couple of days ago:

Quote:
Fax Number: +44 84458 83458
Phone Number: +44 70359 40876

I are consulting with you on behalf of a North African President who just stepped down few weeks ago..

The Ex-President is in daring need of a sincere partner in a lucrative investment window.

At present, my client has an urgent need for assistance to relocate from North African and invest into any lucrative economy the amount of Ninety Eight Million United States Dollars (US$98,000,000.00). This fund is part of his personal fund since his long years reign as a president.

The need for an urgent relocation of this fund is necessitated by his sudden pressured hand over power to the Military which is not a democratic institution. The fears that his assets may be frozen is steering him in the face and hence for his decision to urgently move this fund.

It is in view of this therefore that I write to solicit your assistance and participation to move this fund abroad. All necessary arrangements have been put in place for a successful transporting of this fund abroad. You will be well briefed if you confirm your willingness and interest in this project.

He is willing and ready to negotiate your percentage accruable to you in regards to your participation in the successful relocation and investment of this fund.

You will be properly briefed on my receipt of your reply confirming your interest to participate and what will be required of you as concerns the successful execution of this project will also be communicated to you including the name of this clie.

I wait your immediate response to this communication.

Your Faithful,

Ms. Maryam Darvish

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I posted Laurent Gbagbos' son in surplus last week, he had 2 trunk boxes iirc.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
chickenbullet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i have had some already too

"Mr odu informed me that he has spent 3hrs on that site tring to answers asked but it came coming for such a long time."
----
Mr piet,in the first place,you are making me do things that i am not suppose to do --> nothing sexual Sad
----
you are wasting much time on this and i dont know what next to do --> really????
----
Longest bait : Over 2 months and done Sad
First phonecall : 03/03/2011
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

did he also offer you coccoa? Laughing

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At one time I was baiting Gbagbo's son, brother, and personal assistant all at once, plus a Ghanaian who asked me to supply ammunition for Gbagbo. The last one was one of my most enjoyable baits, which I would have prolonged if I hadn't gotten repeated attacks of laziness and overwork.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Ezio, can't you contact the ammunition lad again? You know it's never too late to trade arms.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's switched to gold now. Maybe a couple of other characters of mine can buy from him. He regretted getting into the arms trading business after bait_my_hook and I were exchanging handwritten attachments with nonsensical word code with him, all in the name of security.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic