SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

R1ta the 3TA 3ater is back!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Way to get her desperate.... tick tock, tick tock.... time is running out Very Happy

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I laughed out loud at her response:

Quote:
Ok i have found him and he said he is ok so stop writting me ok

Of course, Chris is going down the gurgler:

Quote:
Dear Ms Scammer,

I cannot stress this enough, Chris is anything BUT Okay. He has a highly contagious illness that has now claimed it's third victim in as many days. The fact that this illness is now killing people is an extremely disturbing development that is unprecedented in this Country.

Should he leave Australia and travel to say Africa, he could kill thousands, perhaps tens of thousands of people. And let me assure you, there is NO cure for an Infected Madagascar.

Did he mention where he was? I did mention there is a reward for his capture didn't I? This is an emergency Rita, many people's lives are at risk and you simply are not taking this seriously

Sabrina

Rita also sends this to chris:

Quote:
dear i got a mail from rehab clinic where u are and is was a lady she said she is neurs and she said u have escap , why did u do that u need to be well treated ok

And while I wasn't PLANNING on writing straight away, I couldn't resist some crazy baiting. Seems Chris is a conspiracy nut!:

Quote:
Rita,

I told you already, I checked out of rehab for you, and you're not here to help like you said you would. You're just like everyone else, just after me for my money. If you loved me like you say you do, you'd get your arse over here. I've already said I'll give you back your cash, no matter what you spend, but no, you'd rather stay there in your comfy home than help me get a comfy home of my own.

You got an email from the Nurse??? It's Sabrina <snip>isn't it! That bitch is UTTERLY psychotic. Yes, she's not JUST a nurse, she is in fact the head nurse of the whole place. If you're in touch with her, then you must be part of the global conspiracy against me. Are you a shape shifting reptilian lizard as well? They're everywhere, and they're not to be trusted.

Only other substance D users can be trusted, have YOU ever used substance D? If so, I can trust you. If not, then you are a shape shifting reptilian lizard like Sabrina <snip>is, and I don't want to hear from you again!

Chris.

More soon

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Chris is right! Enemies everywhere Very Happy

SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK Twisted Evil

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Terror Mask wrote:
SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK

That made me laugh! I often say sanity is overrated, as well as SO last millenium!

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and it seems that Rita isn't impressed by the offer of a reward. Intriguingly, we're back to our scammer in Germany. Ralf Hutter is after me Wink

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 80.84.1.18
Originating ISP: Vodafone Content Services Germany portal net
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Germany

Quote:
Mrs sebrina stop writing me i love chris the way he is ok so i will not tell u where he is ok so bye and i dont need any reward of any capture ok

Meanwhile she sends this to Chris:

Quote:
What a hell are u talking about ,chris am not with sebrina ok i have even wone her not to talk to me any more and i need much in my life ok dear i can se u dont trust me u think if u send me money i will cheat u and i will not do that in my life

And you're absolutely right, I don't trust you. You don't use Substance D!

Quote:
Rita,

I don't know who I can trust. And you didn't answer my question. Have you tried substance D? When you can tell me about your experiences on Substance D we'll talk. Until then I can only trust other substance D users, they know what I'm going through

chris

Let's see if she's willing to get hooked on an extremely addictive (and totally fictional) drug! :yikes:

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So a few hours later, I mock up a newspaper article from Deuzer's way cool newspaper generator and send her a copy from Sabrina, who hopefully, will let Rita know exactly what she's in for:

Quote:
Dear Ms Scammer,

I am sorry you feel this way. Chris is seriously ill, and his condition has now claimed it's fourth victim. He needs to be found immediately, otherwise this could continue indefinitely. I have attached a scan of a local newspaper for your perusal, to show you how serious this matter is.

As part of his illness, he will become delusional, as well as harbour a persecution complex. these are signs of his worsening condition. Has he asked you about "Shape shifting reptilian lizards"? During his clinical care, he would often ask about these, it is a symptom of Substance D addiction. If he has mentioned them, them he is back to abusing Substance D. This is an extremely dangerous and addictive drug, as part of their symptoms they will often only talk to other substance D abusers. If he asks you to partake in this drug, I strongly recommend you do NOT accept this offer. Substance D WILL kill you...

Again, if he does tell you where he is, please email us that location.

Sabrina

I love conspiracy nutjobs Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG Very Happy

Philip K.Dick meets Hunter S.Thompson, they marry and this is the offspring Very Happy

*bows respectfully* Very Happy

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny you should mention that. The reporter on my fake newspaper article was none other than Jason Taverner. The Human League in their earlier days also liked Jason, and used him on their demos Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Really? Shocked

Sometimes my flashes of intuiton scare me Very Happy

Anyway, nice going... why don't you start employing bounty hunters to track him down for the CDC? Or maybe something even shadier... someone might be interested in the synergies between D and the disease to create a bioweapon Very Happy

I see Wesker peering from the shadows.... Twisted Evil

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no idea who wesker is, but I have to admit I like the bioweapon idea VERY much! I think there's a modality right there.

I need your help in getting my bioweapon snuck out of country x. I will happily pay you via WU once the weapon is in my hands. True, I might destroy the world with it, but you'll be a rich corpse!

Nice one!

"You are a dead meat!"

Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Wesker

Here, FYI Very Happy

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh, of course.

I should know this, I love the Resident evil movies (I have a game for PC somewhere as well).

Silly me Embarassed

"You are a dead meat!"

Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Think of it, Umbrella is PERFECT for a plot twist Very Happy

Just my 2 cents, anyway. Didn't want to barge in Embarassed

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rita admits she hasn't tried Substance D (funny that, what with Substance D being fictional and all):

Quote:
No i have not taking that before

So I send this back:

Quote:
Rita,

as I have said, I can only trust other Substance D users. Score some D, inject it into arm and write to me about it. I will even consider coming to Africa if I know I can trust you! And the ONLY way I can trust you is for you to be a Substance D user.

Let me know when you have tried it

chris

I have images of a lad running around Africa wondering what the hell this Substance D actually is

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We're going around in circles now. Laddo just wants cashola and tries the "you don't love me" line again. Too effing right I don't love you:

Quote:
Chris i have never ever try that before ok honey am not happy to hear that u want to come to africa because i have try at all cost to get all the doccument to come to u when is left with only 800$ u are playing hide an dorge ok i know u dont love me ok so fine some one u love ok am here with any pany how can i come to u

Time for my contagious arse to come to you Wink ETA: My character's fake profile on 4ppl has been CLOSED DOWN! You'd think they wouldn't give a rats, considering the number of scammers there. Maybe Rita twigged and complained. Intruigingly, I have looked for a cancel account button before, I've never managed to find one

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rita is back in Ghana now, and writing COMPLETE RUBBISH! Time to kill Chris off now:

Quote:
once upon a time there was a pretty princess named cheryl. who was working at mcdonalds. she was happy she worked as a cashier. then a couple of weeks went by and Cheryl met john he just began to work there. and cheryls boss donna was trying to hook them up. But Cheryl had her eyes set on rodrigo who was from mexico. cheryl wanted to marry him and date him. then two months went by. She found out that he was living for Mexico for collage and cheryl was heart broken. she cryed for a whole week. cheryl then told her boss donna that if she couldnt have rodrigo then she would go out with john. and so she did. and it was a beutiful relationship. They made love every night and when they woke up in the morning including romantic showers. then Cheryls father threw them both out and they become homeless together.  Cheryl and john both live in a tent city in new jersey. john begen to change he stopped making love to cheryl everyday like he used to do. and this made cheryl very sad. but cheryls sarced to let him go. then he got down on one knee and proposed to her. and she said yes. and they got married and lived happly ever after the end

will edit in a reply as soon as I think of something suitably gory. and while it's not as gory as I planned it IS as silly Wink

Quote:
Dear Ms Scamming piece of crap,

It is my sad duty to inform you that Chris Stoddard died this morning, due to side effects from Substance D addiction. In all seven other people have died from catching the illness and his body was cremated at the Jeffrey Dahmer Baptist Church at 4.30pm local time.

Investigations continue into how Chris was able to leave the Dame Edna Everage Memorial Rehab clinic unattended, which has been closed down pending further investigations of corruption and fraud.

Once again the Australian Government thanks you for your co-operation, Goodnight.

Sabrina

Up next: The inheritance

"You are a dead meat!"

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Tue May 03, 2011 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get this back (in a HUGE font):

Quote:
thanks for telling me wish to come but not easy to come to you
rita

That's okay, I have other plans for you:

Quote:
Dear Ms scamming piece of Sh*t,

I have no idea why you are under the misapprehension that you are to come to Australia. I am only informing you about Chris' death since he was close to you and now that I have done so will not be writing to you again.

If there is a need for to testify into the Coronial Inquest you will receive an email from the people running the enquiry. as a staff member of the Dame Edna Everage Memorial Rehab clinic, I will be testifying myself, and it would be inappropriate for me to ask you to come to this country. That would be the prerogative of the Australian Government.

I informed you of Chris' death out of simple common courtesy, Ms Adobeah. I wish you well in your endeavours

Sabrina

"You are a dead meat!"

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Tue May 03, 2011 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
inx
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, this is so sad Sad .
I liked Chris and now he is gone Crying or Very sad

Lol, ok, I have to say. Good job!! beers!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

don't worry I haven't finished with her, I just bored with her constant whining for cash. I plan to tease her with the promise of an inheritance then scare the crap out of her with a fake coronial enquiry.

Oh no, we're not finished with that bitch yet!!! Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okies, it's time for Rita to jump through a few more hoops. enter the Lawyer Albert fish from our fave lawfirm. Seems Rita's about to inherit some cashola:

Quote:
Dear Ms Scammette,

My name is Albert Fish, and I am a lawyer for here in Melbourne Australia. I have been recently handed the case of a Christopher Stoddard, who passed away after an illness which I am sure you are aware of. His case has made International News and briefly threatened to close all Australian Borders due to an outbreak of Infected Madagascar.

But I digress. Ms turd, as you are aware, Christopher had strong feelings for you and approximately two months ago, changed his last will and testament to include you.

While I cannot reveal the full extent of your inheritance over an email, please get in contact with the firm on the phone number listed at the bottom of this email, so we can discuss this matter further. Though I can congratulate you on the sum of Money you will receive.

I look forward to hearing from you on this matter.

Albert

A number was attached, but it won't work, which of course I will blame her for (Rule number one, it's ALWAYS the Lad's fault). She of course will start asking for cash, I plan for Albert to be a bit of a stick in the mud.

And of course we LOVE our law firm's namesakes, they're class all the way!

"You are a dead meat!"

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Tue May 03, 2011 4:01 am; edited 3 times in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get this back. Seems ladette is dubious:

Quote:
WELL WHAT EVERY YOU CALL YOUR SELF I DONT THINK YOU ARE RAEL AND AS AM TALKING I DONT WORK NOW AM NOW AT HOME I USE ALL MY MONEY TO GET VISA AND I WAS NEARLY COMING TO AUSTROLIA AND I HEARD THAT CHRISS IS DEAD SO WHAT I WANT IS CONTACT ME HERE I CANT CALL ANY NUMBER OK IF ANT THING ABOUTH THE MONEY I WILL GIVE YOU MY ADDRESS SO YOU WIL SEND IT TRUE WESTEN UNION SO THAT I CAN ATTEND HIS FUNERALL OK
DO IT FAST OK I HAVE TO SEE THE COTH OF CHRISS MY LOVE ,,,,

while I have no idea what some of this jibberish is, albert won't have a bar of it. And (of course) he didn't: Wink

Quote:
Dear Ms Scamming Turd,

Thank you for your quick response. You have raised several points and I will address the points you raise in your email one by one.

a) If I am not real (as you put it), then how is it that I am writing to you! The fact this email even exists would tell you that logically there is a person owning it. while I have heard that there are automated email addresses, I can assure you this is not one of them.

b) You cannot call the number? I fail to see why not. It is a 52 line extension manned by three receptionists, with specific instructions to put you through to me immediately the moment you call me. If there are difficulties then it must be at your end, as so far you are the only person to experience any problems whatsoever.

c) I must also point out that I cannot send over $200,000 AUD via Western Union, it is a federal offence to do that in Australia. There may be the possibility of a bank transfer, but we would need to handle the matter very carefully. And most definitely we would need to see some sort of proof of identity at some point. While I understand that you have invested money into the relationship between Chris and yourself, Feldman and Haim LLB are a law firm and not a loans office, please bear that in mind in future correspondences.

d) And I am sorry, but you will not be able to attend Chris's Funeral, as there wasn't one. Due to the infectious disease Chris was harbouring, he was cremated a week ago! This was done as a matter of priority, to make sure he didn't pass on his illness to anyone else. I was under the impression that you had been informed of this, it seems that you were not. I apologise most sincerely for you to find out this way. It should have come from the Nurse who had instructions to inform you of his death and not from myself.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Albert

Incidentally a google of her name brings you straight to this thread. She obviously hasn't done that yet. Am hoping a piggy might come out of it Rolling Eyes

"You are a dead meat!"

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Tue May 03, 2011 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She's wary, but may yet bite:

Quote:
ok thanks for the wonderfull mail you send me how may i know your are sure of what you are saying but dot ask of money from me to send me any cheack i ;like you to send it sraight im my account but am not having account now ok
i will give you my late fathers account i always get money from it so can i give you ok let me see a picture of you too and a coppy of your treal doccument as a lawyer as profersion

will edit in a suitably official sounding slap as soon as I think of it

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I decide to focus on the piggy (mine are starting to get a little lonely):

Quote:
Dear Ms Scamming turd,

Thank you for your response. I was confused at first, but realised you were under the impression that there was a trial involved. I must assure you Ms Adobeah, that this is a simple inheritance, there is no trial involved, so there is no need to forward you any trial documents.

We do not use checks here at Feldman and Haim and have not since 2001, so the inheritance would have to be done via a bank transfer. The fees involved have been taken care of by <snipped, but our boi Chris> at the time of his last change of his will about a month before his death, there will be no outlay needed from yourself let me assure you.

And as requested, I have attached a recent photograph of me

Albert

I did the .dll thing. Since the phones her fault, why not blame her for having a shitty computer as well! Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No mention of the fake .dll photo. I got this back:

Quote:
Dear albert,
I HAVE REALLY UNDERSTAND YOU VERY MUCH AND I WISH I CUOLD GET IT NOW SO HOW SHOULD I GET IT OK MAY I GIVE YOU MY BROTHERS ACCOUNTS SO THAT YOU CAN TRANSFER IT IN IT BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE PERSONAL ACCOUNT

When I have time, I'll be asking for ID, after all she wants to transfer the money into someone else's account Wink ETA my reply:

Quote:
Dear Ms Scammerette,

I must admit that your request is a highly unusual one. And to be honest I find it disturbing that your request has even been made. My daughter is only five, and yet I have already set her up with her own bank account (she puts her pocket money into it, it's very cute).

I will speak to my superiors about your request and reply to you shortly.

Albert

Let her stew awhile

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rita writes back:

Quote:
hi ,
thanks for your reply am happy to hear that but you can do bank tranfer without my account i hope you can do that

So, I sent her this back:

Quote:
Dear Ms Scammerama,

As I have mentioned, not having a bank account in Australia is unheard of. That said you are not in Australia, so you're situation may be different. Transferring money into someone else's account however WILL require identification, there is no getting around that, nor will we here at be willing to try.

We here in australia sometimes use a personalised sign as a way of identification, in fact it is becoming increasingly comman in e-business circles. Have a look at this article for more information:

<snipped,but the fake yahoo article>

We would consider this method very seriously as a way of confirmation that we are dealing with you Ms scamette and not an internet scammer trying to con Chris out of his will. If you agree to this, please reply to this email and I will get back to you with the message to use.

I have a meeting with Misters in an hour and will email you the results of that meeting then

Albert.

"You are a dead meat!"

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Mon May 09, 2011 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic