SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scam stories from real life X 3

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today i heard three stories of scams from real life from friends and family. Sadly one of them was successful.

My brother-in-law got a SMS from a number with a pin-code which he didn't remember ordering. Apparently it was from one of these web services or something alike. Well after a while he got a call from a man who said that he had mistakenly sent the pin-code to the wrong number and asked if he could get if form him. Sadly he gave the number away and what happened was that the unknown man activated the service in my brother-in-laws name when he had the code. And my brother-in-law now owe the company which provided the service $40. Not a whole lot but it still stings and he have taken legal actions against it and he may be reimbursed.

Number two is from my father-in-law who a couple a weeks ago got a advance fee scam letter in his mail. And i don't mean his e-mail but he actually got a physical letter sent to him from Spain. Some huge inheritance apparently. He knows about what i do and he knows way to much to fall for these common scams. But he threw the letter away, and it was i nice letter with stamps and seals and stuff like that. A shame really as i would have loved to see it and show it to you. But still he didn't fall for it and that's good news.

Number three is from two friends of mine who are moving to a new city. And because of that they need an apartment. So they answered an ad on the web. And the first letter was written in perfect language. But the the latter letters was not so well written and the person after that said that he is not a native in our language. Probably Google translate or Babelfish, but they didn't know that. But when he wanted a big fee up front they got suspicious and left him. A classic apartment/house scam of course and i am glad they didn't fall for it.
I will check up on this lad and see where he is from and after that i am will see if i can bait him and show the bait to my friends as a present. Cause this time it's personal.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
chickenbullet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's always personal when they try to scam people you know.

In case you need help, PM me

"Mr odu informed me that he has spent 3hrs on that site tring to answers asked but it came coming for such a long time."
----
Mr piet,in the first place,you are making me do things that i am not suppose to do --> nothing sexual Sad
----
you are wasting much time on this and i dont know what next to do --> really????
----
Longest bait : Over 2 months and done Sad
First phonecall : 03/03/2011
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

to sum up:

scam nr.1: 40$
scam nr.2: nothing
scam nr.3: nothing

you may celebrate nothing happened, your brother-in-law can be happy it's only 40$, the best he can do now is learn the lesson and, if he feels like it, bait

Thumbs up

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please post the rental scam at SW if you haven't already done so Dr Mike.

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is a good idea, but i haven't got the letter yet. Hopefully i will and then i can post it, but i am waiting for my friend to mail it to me.

Btw, i missed you Fowan. Wink

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Leanne
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My dad got a lottery scam in the mail too, from Spain as well last year. Must be a good few scammers based there these days. He's had one or two lads try to scam him via paypal as well but luckily none of the attempts worked.

Btw, I'm glad two of the attempts to scam your friend and father in law were unsuccessful.

O' BOY you are a PARARA, infact u are a big MUGU pooooooooor boy, common get away you baaaaaaaaaaaatard
u fit chop dollar u be dead man no worry i would come and flogg u in your dreams and make sure u put candel in your ass i would also light it up.
tunder go srike u very soon... dont pkay around with people u dont know. LAST WARNING!!
MAGA MUGU OLE ONYE OSHI OTELE
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic