SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello guys. Keen to give this insulting mass bait a try but I'm unsure how to go about it. How do you get so many replies? Is there a system you can use to automate it a bit?

Or is there a how to guide somewhere?

Cheers.
terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i dont use a system but i just use the email address thats posted from each reply and send my own lad love letter to them. you would be surprised how fast their replies start rolling in and sometimes their reply can be used as new lad love letter material.... happy insulting... Very Happy

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Town --- first open a gmail account. You can send up to 500 a day. I get the lads addy's from my cathcers or www.419baiter.com. So I send out a mass insult all at once, and I have a reply on hand to fire right back at all lads who respond

[email protected]
Quote:

ikpu nne gi there .. animal ..........fool like you idiot you say i should call for what ?? ewu for what i ask you ? *DELETED*.............
ANIMAL YOUR LEVEL NA TO KILL PPL ONLINE BY FRAUD WAY THAT IS UR LEVEL OZU......GO TO HALL JO,

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey maga, na ur grand father bi dis and na so ur generation- go abi 4 ever
U no go see moni in ur life
I dey Lagos 4 Okota Rd, n I trace ur ur network na n pick u up n kill u.
If u don beg me.

[email protected]
Quote:
Thurnder and Ogoni shrine would strike all your generation and unborn generation.
Your hands will be leproised and owite go teah 4ever n ur generation.
Na ur family will not see a day n night as u begin curse people here may be cursed 4ever.
Amen. Ogu go kill u n serign Touba go wolla ur generation.
Devil

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCKING ASS BOY......YOU ARE NOT ASHAMED OF YOURSELF ...I HAVE SEEM YOUR TYPE BEFORE OKAY....BIG FOOL LIKE YOU.......LOOK AT WHAT YOU USE AS YOUR BANK .....YOUR MATE BRINGS OUT MONEY TO BUILD A SITE AND LUNCH IT ON THE NET....I GUESS YOU SHOULD BE IN LAGOS...BU IF YOU WANT TO TRY ME I WILL TELL YOU WHO I AM...I WILL SEND MY BOYZ TO DEAL WITH YOU OVER THERE...BUT IF YOU CAN FIND YOUR WAY IN MALAYSIA THEN COME...HERE IS MY NUMBER +6016377929 I DON'T FEAR PEOPLE LIKE YOU OKAY...DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAME FROM?I AM FROM ABIA STATE...EMEKA OR WHAT EVER THEY CALL YOU BE CAREFUL AND MIND HOW YOU TALK TO PEOPLE OKAY.....I CAN NEVER COURSE YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE THEY ARE INNOCENT MAYBE THEY HAVE SEND YOU TO SCHOOL TO LEARN...ME I GRADUATED FROM UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN...I WILL DEAL WITH YOU..STINKING LOBBER LIKE YOU.... BASTARD...........

[email protected]
Quote:
Are you out of your sense do I no you mother? I don't even no what you
are talking about buy the way do tell you that I work in cafe? Look go
fuckyour self ok I don't no u and I don't eat peoples sweart ok I work
for my self in my own apartment I don't work in cafe.

[email protected]
Quote:
FIRE BURN UR ENTIRE GENERATION MUGU WIT OUT BACKGROUND.INSTEAD OF U 2 BE WRITNG 2 MUGUS U VE TYM 2 BE TELLING UR FELLOW GUYMAN SUCH SHEET.I PROMISE U AND I WISH U OWUUUU TILL D REST OF UR MISREABLE LIFE.U WILL NEVA MAKE KOBO AGAIN IN LIFE TYM.GOD WILL CONTINUE 2 PUNISH TILL INFINITY AMEN.I DONT VE TYM 2 INSULT UR PARENTS U RUNATIC.UR JST A COMMON ABA MUGU BOY.HIV IS PORTION DIS MONTH IN JESUS NAME AMENNNNNNNNNNNN.FUCKING WANKA BEAST.

[email protected] sent this classic Laughing
Quote:
LOL !!!!! I DON'T GET SCARED AT ALL !!!!!
YOU ARE SUCH A BASTARD MURDER FUCKER WHO NO GET HISTORY, NA ME YOU DEY TREATHEN, YOU NO BE THIEF NI. YOU DEY CLAIM ON MUGU, NA YOUR PAPA BORN THE MUGU, ALL MEN NEED MONEY YOU DEY TALK OF OGUN AND OKIJA SHRINE, COME IKIJA NOW AND THEN YOU WILL KNOW NA WE DEY RUN THINGS FOR THERE YOU MUMU FROM MUMU MOTHER WEY IMPOTENT FATHER COME FUCK YOUR STUPID MOTHER FOR ANUS WEY HER MENSTRATION DON SEIZE FOR YEARS.

YOU AND YOUR CREW WILL DIE IN HELL, YOU CALL UR SELF PAYMASTER, YOU WILL SOON ENTER THE NET OF EFCC. YOU SABI JAZZ ABI, YOU WILL SEE MY HAND SOON, ME NO NEED YOUR NAME OR PICTURE SELF, I WILL COME LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT AND CUT OFF YOUR SCROTUMS AND THOSE UNLESS FINGERS YOU DEY USE PRESS KEYBORAD. WE NEED IT SELF FOR OUR BALU BALU FESTIVAL. I WILL SEE YOU IN SPIRIT REALM. YOUR OWN DON FINISH INSTEAD MAKE U DEY RUN YOUR SHOW SMALL SMALL, YOU COME DEY TALK TO GUBABU LEADER.LOL..I SEE YOU SOON.

[email protected]
Quote:
no be your MAMA toto you dey talk to ? na you go collect money from maga ? abi
if you know say you no be cafe rat or system NKAPI ENWE make you collect money from maga and if you try am your PAPA penis go long reach ONITSHA TO ORE
you dey craze see you for money are sure you don see kopo from maga , wey make you dey parra like , poor man ,

[email protected]
Quote:
This is the biggest mistake of your life, to call yourself "His Holiness Bishop" but May God forgive you not that you will not have the repercussions for these rubbish words. If you are truly holy; Why these this= "U MAMAS ROTEN TOTO". If you are truly Holy; IS THIS HOW TO PREACH THE GOOD NEWS???? . Now listen carefully, the words are stronger than physical combat, what you wish other, in hundred folds you will get, if you don't step out of that spirit of Okija, you will continue to chain yourself with what you don't know how to loose, okija has a very little power and it is foolish enough to send back your message and its curses, without minding if you and your family will be destroyed. Look down into your family and tell yourself the truth, you are beginning to make the same mistake your father made and you don't talk to yourself. IF YOU ARE (NOT) HOLY IN YOUR WORDS, YOU WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE NIGHT MARES UNTIL YOUR BEG GOD FOR FORGIVENESS, YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE ADISAPPOINTMENT IN YOUR FAMILY, YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THE VALUE OF YOUR LIFE, GOOD THINGS WILL HATE YOU, YOU WILL HAVE A MARK OF PERSON-NONONGRATER. Let God be the Judge
You are a hypocrite, Devil's incarnate. YOU JAM ROCK

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU AFLICTED ONE YOU CRIPPLE YOU COWARD YOU OMIONBA BOYEE
STAY THE FUCKING BACK FROM ME FUCKING CAFEGUYMAN. DIE BY FIRE WITH BABA GOD. OKIJA SHRINE SHE IS STILL STRIKING THE USELESS LIKE YOU THEIF.
I GO PRAY TO JUJU RIGHT NOW 2 CURSE YOU AND YOU PIKINS.
IWA DON INHERIT UR MIND I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A FAIR FAIR FEMALE BOY. HIV AND AIDS ARE IN UR FORTOLD FUTURE. MY BABA DIBIA SO ALL IS DON POVERTY GO LIVE WITH YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. SAID BY MY DIBIA AND AFTER A WHILE YOU GO GET ACCIDENT AND DIE, WHILE I GO DAY INJOY MY MONEY AND MY HOUSE WAY I DON BUILD BOTH MY MINI ESTATE SO STAY AND WAIT FOR YOUR DEATH.
YOU USELESS BAGGER WHO DARE GO WHERE NO MAN GONE BEFORE. YOU HAVE PROVED TO ME YOU ARE AFRAID OF MY HOT SLAP.GO BACK TO FARMING. GO BACK TO YOUR VILLEGE AN SHOW THEM WHAT A USELESS NONEMTITY YOU TRUELY ARE. A DISGRACE TO YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY A PRIMARY SCHOOL DROPOUT NO BETTER THAN A BUSTOP ROBBER
SO CALL GUY YOU ARE NOW KNOW MY PHONE 229-988-28009 BUT YOU HAVE NOT CALL.YOU KNOW MY NAME IS ADEWOLE ADESHOLA OLADOKUN YET YOUARE AFRAID TO SAY MY NAME. SMALL TIME CAN TALK LIKE WOMEN ALL DAY BUT TRU RUGGED BLACK AXE REMAINS STRONG.
KNOW THIS WHEN YOU WALK IN THE RAIN YOU SHALL DIEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FUCK YOU OFF AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:

IF NO BE GUY ,I JUST DEY WONDER HOW YOU FOR SURVIVE?,YOU 4 DON DIE BY NOW BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT IS WHAT YOU DO FOR A LIVING,FOOL!YOU CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS YOURSELF IN SIMPLE GOOD ENGLISH.JUST GO TO HELL AND BURN TO ASHES COS THAT'S WHERE PEOPLE LIKE YOU DAT GO TO OKIJA SHRINE TO DO YAHOO PLUS ENE UP.DIRTY ASSHOLE LIKE YOU.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU, Y DONT YOU GO AND REST BECAUSE ITS ONLY MUGUS LIKE U
HAVE THE TIME TO SEND STICKERS TO GEES LIIKE US HERE. I THINK U HAVE TO VISIT THE PSYCHIA BEFORE IT BECOMES LATE COS THE WAY YOU ARE GOING,THE HEIGHT OF YOUR MADNESS WILL BE UNCURABLE.

[email protected]
Quote:
goat is even better,you mama na fucking black sheep.asshole.u no get work @all.i can get a job in my house as my shoe shinner instead of wasting ur time there in search of a mugu wen u r d real mugu.

*don't mess with mefilas*

Joquin Alejandro Gomez: "I don’t need any business with you because you are a deceive betrayer, cheater, scandalized man you never be a man of your word which is very bad of you."
Dr Mohamed Chambas: "Please dont ever in you bad life email me again,you should try to go back to school to lean or try and visit A Mental home for treatment you are a mad man..you are doing a different thing fool a goat your mom fuck a goat and gave birth to you idiot. "
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This might be a record, I recieved at least 50 replies from [email protected]
Quote:
ikpu nne gi there .. animal ..........fool like you idiot you say i should call for what ?? ewu for what i ask you ? *DELETED*.............

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A DAVIL BUT NO BE MY TYPE YOU GO MEET , BCOS YOU WILL BE CRUSH TO PICES EWU..YOU DONT KNOW WHEN YOU ARE PUTING CAURSE ON YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY ANIMAL... YOU THINK THAT I TWO MUCH TALK TO THAT I AM INTERLIIGANT EWU..
I SEE THAT YOU ARE A FOOL THAT IS WHY YOU ARE WRIGHTING ALL THIS BULLSHITE TO ME THINK THAT YOU ARE WISE ANIMAL..
I AM WAITING TO HAVE YOU CRUSH COS NO MACY ON YOUR TYPE COS , LIKE THIS YOU WILL NOT LAST IDIOT..
YOU GO TO THE HIGHEST SCHOOL IN THE WORLD WHAT DID YOU ACHIVE .......LOUSANCE YOU ARE ...
YOU ARE A FOOL I DONT HAVE TIME TO WEST WITH AN ANIMAL LIKE YOU ..YOURRRRRRR PAPA THERE AND YOURRRRRR THERE .
THUNDER GO STRIKE YOU DAWN ...............TRIAL IT AGAIN............

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a small boy. try and be your self okay. I dont have time for u and can never have your time.
This will be the last email from me..............Use time you use to write me and work out client. See long message wey you type for what?
I have placed you below 20 yrs old

[email protected]
Quote:
Please for God sake stop sending me mails.

Take your jobs and go but I want to let you know that you are not a man if not you wont have given another person's number pretending that you are the owner of the number. Give me your own number and see if i wont call you.

Na you sabi pass if you are not a fool there are things you wont write. For your information I collected money today okay.
Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:

MY DEAR STOP UNSULTING URSELF....I DONT WANT TO KNOW WHOM YOU ARE.
IF U LIKE U CAN CALL ME
+919654824279
SVC...SENOIR VIKINGS COMFRATERMITY
NAME --DON RED
FROM ALPHA MARINE

I BASE IN ASIA

BE WISE BROTHER

[email protected]
Quote:

KEEP RUNING UR SMELLY MOUTH..UNTIL I GO GBAB U ..THEN U GO CRY AND BEG FOR HELP WE U NO GO SEE.. KEEP RUNNING MOUTH .. U THINK U R VERY DIFFICULT TO GET ..JUST WAIT MKEI GET UR TIME .. FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
monkey

you never see food eat na work u go fit work CAFE BOY like you

Since your where BORN you have never my ticket to Europe and any part of Africa , i am not even saying going to your village with flight before

and you leave in Public house in Lagos and don't know hou much is a plot of Land is

old boy i am your boos . if you see me you no fit talk ok

give me job make i workout money for you

i take jobs into banks even in Nigeria and Banks in all Over Africa and Europe , I de go work house , i buy my ticket and visit them

i de my house for Ghana , i can buy you ticket for one week visit if you have any good job

when i start this work you don't know what is job , how old are you by 1989, i start with Local at Warri Delta State

you are my Boy baby

let work so you know me more better

[email protected]
Quote:

"U NO GET WORK AT ALL" Na who no get work inside me and u? please answer me???? guy shey Maga don finish for this job on ur side nii or waiting reach all this rubbish??? Guy make u go find something else do if this work no wan pay u again...OKAY? I just called u now, why do u put my phone on HOLD, u old fool!

[email protected]
Quote:
i will fuck your mama
give her this number so that she will call me +22503475140
EDE OF OBOSI
BY NAME

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT.. Track this MTCN and let see who is fool amongs us.. Just let
me know where u live then I will pay for your bullet...Death is the
penalty of people like you...I am an OOUITE i live in Ijebu igbo in
school..Send your address then I will let you knw that this life is
one..

[email protected]
Quote:
2 days today, remaining 5days... If i no die in 7days, that means u are the biggest fool on earth...mumu like u fit create mosquito? wey u wan kill person and more over u no know who u dey follow talk? U DON DO THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE IF U DONT KNOW!!! I BE CONFIRM CELESTIAL BOI, I WAS BORN AND BROUGHT UP WITH CANDLE...ALL I NEED TO RUINE UR LIFE WONT SPEND ME MORE THAN 60 NAIRA (3candles), whatCH yaa back...U FOOL!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
FIRST OF ALL YOU ARE MORE THAN STUPID BY WRITING THOSE WORDS
AND I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT I AM FROM OBOWU ODUNKUME IMO STATE THEREFORE TO HELL WITH YOUR FUCKING ORACLE AND SHAME WILL BE UNTO YOU AFTER SEVEN DAYS YOU WILL RECEIVE MY MASSAGE.IDIOT ANUMANU DI KA GI EWU GAMBIA

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
guy use your head bcs you dont knw who your talking to
i am a Norseman the ALA OGBAGA MBAISE your talking about is my home town,is you wann make we work together call me ok +233549186558

sail your ship

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHA TALKING LIKE A KID....
U CANT DO ANYTHING TO ME COS I DID NOTHING DO YOU...
FOOL DONT SAY WHAT YOU DO BUT DO IT FOR ME TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE NOW WE ARE ON THE GAME LETS SEE WHO DIE FIRST
WATCH OUT FOR THE GAME
BYE

[email protected]
Quote:

THIS THE ARCH ANGEL MICHAEL FROM HEVEAN,WERE WILL U RUN TO YOU BLACK MUTHER FURKER,EAT GOOD AND THINK PROPER,I BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND UR LIVING CONDITION,I WILL PRAY FOR U AND ASK MY GUIDING ANGEL TO PITY COZ U AR IGNORANT OF WHAT U SAYING,LINK UP FOR BETTER CONNECTION AND GET URSELF OF THAT PREDICAMENTS U INTO OK.BASTERD SON OF A BITCH,AM HERE 24\7 DON`T SPEND ALL UR GARRI MONEY FOR BUYING TIME....OH,EMAIL ME FOR GOOD MAY $100.00 CAN GET TO U INSTEAD OF THIS NONSENSE,IF U AR STRONG ENOUGH,TELL ME THIS WHAT IS MY NAME,WHAT IS MY STATE OF ORIGIN JUST TELL ME THIS ,BETTER LINK URSELF UP WITH MEN FOR GRATER TOMOROW,OR ELSE IF I HAV TIME FOR U ......A SECOUND IS OK

U HAV NO REGARD FOR UR MOTHER HOLD I SEE THAT IN U,BUT THERE IS A CAUSE FOR THAT,SECONDELY GO GET URSELF GOOD FOOD AND EAT WELL TOENABLE U THINK PROPER,9IJA MENTALITY HAS KILLED U COME UPTOWN SO THAT U CAN HAVE ACHANGE IN UR LIFE,THIS IS NOT EVEN UCOURTIC,NOT EVENSTRIGHT NEITHER IS IT DOUBLING,NOR THE SO CALLED YAHOO,WHICH ONE ARE U.I PRAY TO GOD TO MAKE HIS LIGHT SHINE ON U COZ IF U DIE LIK THIS EVEN HELL FIRE CANNOT TAKE U.SEEK FOR A CHANGE,AND LEARN TORESPECT UR MOTHER HOOD MAY THIS WHY UR LIFE IS HARD,ACCEPT DEFIT ONCE IN UR MISERABL LIFE,
RODNEY
AKA(MONEY MAKING MACHINE)

[email protected]
Quote:
I was thinking you are a human being but i do not know i was wasting my sweet time writing a dead poor mosque rat. listen you fool they that lives in a glass house do not throw stone. you say seven days you are gone and if it was in a law court i here have puting it to you that you are already confirm dead stupid idiot. i have not time to waste with no body and a confirm dead man like you so enjoy your death as you have been. and the generation unborn will dead before their time in poverty as you have bring the curse upon them from right to lift front and back. and to finish enjoy hell as you are already with all the gods of your dead grand grand fathers that dead poor that your generation have choosen as well to follow until the world comes to an end foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolsssssssssss

[email protected]
Quote:
fool na ur mama b ashawo wey area boys dey tear her toto every day for

5naira ur sister na conductors dey fork her. U self nor get sense so u

see una waste for una family ur father na craseman for road u see una
family nor get future una waste 4 life.

na ur papa and mama u dey reffer 2 go suck ur papa penis 4 house fool,
na lorry driver go fuck ur mama 4 five naria goat who think sa u b u
be idoit wey nor know anything mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
no level you here fuck u and prostitu mother

[email protected]
Quote:
Lol nice one but you happen to be a poor bastard who suck his mother
toto gat of white stuffs.. Try and train your self so you can
address mails and behave matured.

My only advice try cultivate some manners i think your dead parents
never taught you that,.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a monkey in that hummer, you think money is everything, i have seen the great fall, braggart, you have nothing, making useless mouth, but hence you want to try, watch out, hope you know the devil's world, see the operation now, please don't speed with that hummer, i am following you now hence you don't want to mind your business, how did you get that hummer, it that the costliest? illiterate.

[email protected]
Quote:
NWANNE , NOW THAT I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND NOTHING IN YOUR LIFE CAN WORK OUT GOOD AGAIN , LOOK LET ME TELL YOU IF THAT YOU WANT TO TRY HOLY GHOST FIRE YOU CAN TRY IT AND SEE HOW IT IS WORKING READ YOUR BIBLE IN THE BOOK OF SECOND KINGS YOU WILL SEE WHAT HAPPEND TO YOUR MATES NOW LET ME TELL YOU THIS IF THAT YOU CAN BATTLE WITH THE LORD THAT AM SERVING TRY IT AND FOR THIS THING THAT YOU SAID NOW
THE ONLY MERCY THAT THE LORD WILL HAVE ON YOU IS TO GO TO ENEY LIVING CHURCHE NOW AND CONFESS IF NOT AM GIVING YOU SEVEN DAYS TO LIVE ON THIS MOTHER EARTH , MARK MY WORD , FIRST EXAMPLE WILL COME ON SATURDAY SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW THAT AM NOT JOKING
BYE

[email protected]
Quote:
LOOK AT YOU BITCH ASS I NO BLAME YOU CUS NA MONKEY IMPREGNATED YOUR MOTHER SHE COME GIVE BIRTH TO YOU NA HIM MAKE YOUR DEY FURCK HER ANY HOW COME DEPRIVE YOU FATHER THE FOOD WAY HE DEY CHOP YOU MAMA DONE BORN? I HEAR SAY YOU GIVE AM BELLE AGAIN YOUR PAPA DONE COME OUT I HEAR SAY HE GET LOST IN YOUR MAMA PUSSY LAST TIME MAKE UNA FIND AM B/4 THE MAN GO DIE IN SIDE THERE CUS THE HURT IS TO MUCH FOR THE MAN TO BEAR

MUGU LOOK I MUST FURK YOU UP
SHAY NA LAG YOU DEY I DONT GET
YOUR DATA JUST WATCH N SEE

I GET UR DATA BOY BOTH YOUR MOBILE AM GONNA TRACK YOU BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
so you even dey 9ija dey furck your mama ?
eh ya sorry make you no kill that poor woman ooooooooooo
any way i no blame you cus anybody way dog impregnated him mama
go dey act like him papa way be dog thank God,you talk about your dog way
be your papa mean while i have forwarded your id and your name both your
mobile number to efcc pretty soon you will see it on Google you are still a kid in this game i just want to alert you.you say you be man no run
ooooooooooooo i hear say your mama say she for abort you when she get
you in her belle but since it has come to this stage she have to bear it you have to travel out and see things buy your self and learn good English in teams of calling you scum bag
Why the fuck do you think I want to talk to you on phone.
Any further attempts will put you dog fuckin chicken molesting
ass in the bin where you belong

look at you idiot i really know now say you no get work as for your family i can keep your up spring generation to where it will stop hostage and feed and clothe all of una with any type of food or clothes una want you no get level you be my boy in teams of big boy you no fit sit down with me dey born you well who dash monkey banana

you mama done born ? but guy you dey heartless how can you be this heartless how can
you furk your mama finish give am belle to carry waiting una go call the baby is it chinedu junior or what i dey piety the woman b/cus atulu mulu ebule gwa aka nwa any way am not jobless like you i have thing's to do with my time.

brain-damage
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This post is dedicated to my "friend" Michael Taylor <[email protected]>
beating

Quote:
Back to sender....u basterd which MUGU u dey talk about. na ur papa get mugu ur father there.. God go punish u 419??? no go find out for ur self dey there dey do stammMMMMMMM?

Quote:
You are already a dead person anywhere u are and fuck u and your Okija Shrine. God will punish u and ur generaction to come and even de one exiting. u will suffer in ur life since u called ur self a guy man. u will die when are scaming fools like u. May bicycle kill u on ur way out idiot. fool for nothing?????????????????? u called ur self NTI MAGBURU ENYI and ur namehas been registered in e book for hell. Motherfucker like u???? Criminal i need de email of ur father make God punsh him????????

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER TO U AND UR FAMILY. U DEAD MOTHERFUCKER????????????????????????????????????

He waisted 14 minutes to send the next email 17 times.
Quote:
I DONT THINK U HAVE A FAMILY BASTERED LIKE U.... U BE MUGU SELF I COME DEY TALK TO IDIOT LIKE UR FATHER??????????? GO AND SUCK UR MATHER TOTO AND PUT UR DICK INSIDE UR MOTHERFUCKER...................DEAD BOY LIKE U??????????????????????????????????

Quote:
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT U ARE TALKING PLZ CAN U EXPLAIN MORE DETAIL AND DO U THINK I AM A 419 LIKE YOU DO SCAM PEOPLE IN DE INTERNET? FOOL..... I GO FUCK UR PAPA FUCK UR MAMA FOR ASS.???????????????? GIVE ME DAT UR MAGA EMAIL ADDRESS MAKE I TELLAM SEY U BE SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
?????????????????????????????????????????????

Quote:
U ARE NOTHING BUT A FOOL AT 40. U BEAST UR FATHER NA MUGU AND MAMA NA MUGU TOO AND U ARE HERE SAYING LEAVE UR MOTHER BRACE ALONE.. U MOTHERFUCKER IDIOT, BASTER FOOL. U DON`T HAVE JOB SCAMMER LIKE UR FUCKING MOTHER?????????????????????????????????????

Mod edit to fix forum blowout. - JF

Dear Sir, I received your mail the contents there in are well noted, that you do not know what to think or do. - Albakr Ahmed

I can see that you think this is a joke or a movie for you to bring up such a funny idea.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
AS U R IN LAGOS DOIN 419 I CAUSE U WITH EVERY BAD THING U HAV SAID ON THIS E-MAIL U WRIT IN THE NAME OF MY VILAGE AGULERI TO FIGHT U IN JESUS NAME BACK TO SENDER TO U IN EVERY WORD THAT COMES OUT FROM U STARTED TODAY DATE 17TH MARCH U WILL LACK AND BEG UNTIL U KW HW TO TALK TO SOME1. U R CAUSE BY AJANA AGULERI IT SHAL NT BE WELL WIT U UNTIL U SAY SORRY TO ME.

LOOK FORWARD TO SEE WHAT THE SITUATION MIGHT BE STARTED TODAY BY UR SIDE.

[email protected]
Quote:

I DON HAVE TIME FOR MOTHER FUCK LIKE YOU GO AND FUCK UR SISTERS AND
UR MOTHER AND UR FATHER YOU GAY

[email protected]
Quote:

U ARE A POOR BOY. U NEVER GET 1 CENT. U WILL DIE POOR. IF U WANT TO GET MONEY LEAVE UR PHONE NUMBER SO THAT I WILL HELP U AND REDEEM U FROM THE SPIRIT OF POOR IN UR FAMILY. HAVE U EATING SINCE MORNING? I'M SORRY MY BROTHER. JOIN ME U WILL MAKE MONEY AND ANY ONE WHO KNOW U AT PAST WILL ASK U HOW OK. GOAT. JUST TAKE LOOK AT UR ENGLISH. ARE U SURE U ATTEND NURSEY SCHOOL? U STILL HAVE THE OPPORUNITY TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL IF I TEACH U HOW TO MAKE REAL MONEY AND ADHERE TO THE INSTRUCTION. STAKE ILLITERATE.

MONKEY LIKE U DON'T EVER KNOW HAVE A COMMENTED TYRE TO TALK OF HUMMER JEEP BECAUSE U DIDN'T EVER SPELL IT ACCURATELY, U ONLY HEAR OF IT. JUST TELL ME HOW DOES IT LOOKING LIKE? MONKEY. U FOOL. I CAN'T CAUSED UR MOTHER BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING WITH HER OK. YOUR WORDS INDICATE WHOM U ARE, U ARE A STAKE ILLITERATE OK. LEAVE UR PHONE NUMBER I WANNA CALL U AND TELL U WHO AM I AND WHERE I LIVE. PROBABLY U WILL KNOW ME OR I WILL KNOW U.

[email protected]
Quote:

Hnnn, Kid with kiddy brain and mouth running like public tap.
Well, talk is free so run ur mouth.

2MM man don’t rant like u stupid asshole ok?
Low life G unite.

[email protected]
Quote:
ow life G.Unite,

Oh, I didn't hear u call urself that anymore, not even the 2MM man u fucking call ur ass. well that's not the issue.
U said and I quote “ YOU DON COLECT ONE KOBO FOR GUY BEFORE? ” with that question I also undestood that you are not only a low life G.Unite but also a moron. hey, do u understand what a moron is? it means that u got nothing upstairs, if u got then u would have gotten ur answer in ur first line of ranting, and I quote “ WHEN UNA DON GET SMALL CHANGE TO GO CAFÉ N GO CHECK BOX. U JUSS SIDDON ON U AZZ FO CAFE BOMBIN PIPO FO NATIN ” So atleast I got something that I go to cafe with.

Let me educate u more, that word is not MCTN as u have cowardly written. It is MTCN which means Money Transfer Control Number.
You did not only show how deep illiteracy have eaten u up and through ur generation, but u also proved that you have not seen such word written by maga to u, only when u hear people talk about it, otherwise, u would have been used to it. (Shey I lie?)

Hey! Hey! Hey! Don’t go away yet, I have never heard of any Chinedu Williams working with the E.F.C.C, this also explains ur real identity as retched boi boi guyman. In this case I will advice u make use of the advice u are wasting on me, it’s on the first line of ur second paragraph of ur ranting, (u need am) it will help u a lot because no guyman wastes his time in written bullshit like u are doing just because u got a letter which is thrown randomly million times every day.

50cent and his crew will be disappointed in u, G.Unite. Sorry o.

[email protected]
Quote:

How I wish I could come to u first, if u are strong enough to face what awaits u from my AYEES. Give me just ur number in Ghana. Since u want to meet me or know me better I beg u to give me just ur telephone number and tell me the name of the city where u live in Ghana.
I need not come over myself as I have my AYEE crew there in Ghana who will pay u a visit then u will know me better.

I don’t want to listen to excuse if u can’t give me ur number.
Since you are proud of whom u are and have the liver to tell me that u live in Festac then I also beg u to have the liver and give me ur address in Festac and let me visit ur people there then they will tell u the type of person that came around for u to know me better.

I have vowed to myself that I will not only treat u like an illiterate which u are because I see that u did not finish primary six and ur brain is as low as that of a 7year old baby but I will also make sure that u never get another opportunity in life to have a second breath.

Before then, May you never ever experience good thing in ur life in Jesus name.
May the worst troubles of ur life catch up with u at this very moment in Jesus name.
I have never abused some one on the internet before but today I declare total suffer, total punishment, sicknesses and deceases, poverty and calamity, death and anything worst than that to descend upon u in Jesus name.

I stand naked at this hour, (look at the time I sent u this message), all the witches and wizards are at work and all the angel of the lord are at work.
I did u no harm before u started running ur big for nothing mouth, and now I pray and chant for vengeance.
I decree sickness of any kind, poverty; troubles of any kind to come upon u at this very moment till death perish u in Jesus name (Amen for u)

May Ogun the gods of iron, Sango the gods of thunder and Ayilala torment and destroy u now and forever. So shall it be with u.

From the moment u read this message your trouble will begin till u meet death.
Don’t go about being happy today because I am not prolonging ur end, u might meet ur death today or soonest, but from now u’ll start experiencing problems and strange evils.

[email protected]
Quote:

For not giving me your telephone number, you have not only shown that you are a bastard coward also a lazy G.Unite turned to a stupid showman.

I have no kwams with your mama and your papa because as a bastard that you are you have got no parents that I will deal with me, but by the grace of Jehovah God I course you to start your suffering from this moment. You will be tormented all the rest of your life till death of accident perishes you.

I am not taking your name to Okija because the God whom I serve is the almighty; he has powers of Okija and the rest of you deities you have mentioned.
Though those evil gods are already after you because I consulted them already to go after you and strike you to death.

I now wait for your Obituary announcement.

If still think that you are a man, then give me your telephone number and tell me where to see you either in Ghana or In Festac.
since he wants phone pals, feel free to send him any and all lads numbers Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOUR GRAN MOTHER YOU HEAR ME

hello i got your mail and i want you to know that you are not going to die in seven day you are going to die this night

thanks i do not talk too much

your mama na she go die for road side you hear me devil ponish your family

FOOLISH GOAT

MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:

FUCK YOU TOO.SEE I WILL MAKE SURE THIS YOUR JOB WILL END HERE.FOR YOU NOT TO TALK TO PEOPLE ANY HOW NEXT TIME.WHO YOU THINK YOU BE?FUCK ALL YOUR GENERATION.FOR YOUR INFORMATION I BE PURE OGUN GUY.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR FAMILY GET THIS CORSE BECAUSE I NO DO YOU ANYTHING DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR YOU MEET DIE,

BACK TO THE SENDER WITH CAPITAL LETTER IN JESUS NAME.

I SEND DIE TO YOU AND ONE OF YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE THIS MONTH ENDING ANYTIME THUNDER STRIKES. SINCE I HAVE IGNORE YOUR MAIL AND YOU STILL INSIST TO WRITE..................

YOU WILL NOT SEE NEXT 2 MONTHS COMING. YOU HAVE TRY OCULT MEMBER LIKE ME AND THANKS FOR YOUR NUMBER YOU GIVE TO ME WHICH HAVE BEEN FORWARDED TO OUR GODS FATHER IN OUR KINGDOM. YOU HAVE MEET SOMEONE YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YEARS NOW. I TEACH YOU OK.

THANKS,
OBONI MEMBER

[email protected]
Quote:
I GO CLOSE YOUR BOX.....TODAY BELIEVE ME........
DON'T THANK ME IS MY PLEASURE TO DO IT.....
SO JUST WAIT FOR 24HOURS AND SEE THANKS!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
FBI DON'T USE GMAIL MUGU YOU WILL DIE WITH ALL YOUR FAMILY THIS YEAR

[email protected]
Quote:
when u point one fingure to person how many is pointing at u am sorry for people like u

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU AND YOUE STUPID FAMILY DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
IN MARK 61 TO 17 MAY THE FIRE FROM FROM HEAVEN DISTRO ALL YOUR GENERATION

[email protected]
Quote:
na today e don teh na u jst deh waste ur time make ur family all perish with no cause

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE MAD AND DEAD ALREADY FUCK YOU AND YOU WHOLE VILLAGE AND DIE AND ROTTEN IN HAIL.

[email protected]
Quote:
ewu mpama, since u are in the same biz, and u are cursing urself, idiot u said u have build houses in round the country with other peoples money, or is ur own ritual money. otondo, nkita tawakwa gi anya ebehu. ozu. fuck ur anus bitch.

[email protected]
Quote:
Devil am waiting for your response...Owu go Kill You ....You Dont Even have money to come Online......How i Wish i can meet with you one on one ,,,,Make i go bafu you up small....

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER,YOU WILL DIE SOON

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DON BLIND TETE????

Quote:
BUSH BOY WITHOUT NO FUTURE AMBITION ROOMING ABOUT WITH HIS MOTHER AND FATHER SLEEPING IN CUBICLES!!SHAME TO LAZY BOY LIKE YOU BROWSE WITH WHAT??THANK GOD SAY I NEVER GET UR REAL ID,GOD 4 PUNISH YOU 20X

Quote:
MAD BOY

Quote:
IF I GET YOU,YOU WILL DIE 4 MY HAND

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUARE A BASTARD FOOL,YOU FATHER WAS BORN FROM ANATCAST , YOURMOTER IS A HALOT ASKHER AND SHE WILL TELL YOU THE TRUETH , YOU FATHER I A CRIMINAL

[email protected]
Quote:
You're A Block Head Stupid Fucking Dumbskull

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
MAN U ARE A TOUT AND BONCH OF IGNORAMUS,LUNATIC U ARE THE WORST IDIOT I HAVE NEVER SEE,IF U ARE NOT INTERESTED AS A GUY MAN WHY CAN'T U MIND UR BUZINESS LET ME TELL U THIS IS NOT A GOOD LIFE AND U WILL END UP ON FULLLING YOUR SELF

[email protected]

Quote:
I have pass this messege to your father,mother,sisters,brothers,uncles,anthys,and your girlfriends monkey like you so u be ayee and u dey talk about God

You mama ToTo For there...full..like you

make i tell you my life don beter as i dey talk to you and you missrable families i dey abroad they enjoy my life you wey dey Nigerian they look for mugu wey u go catch....

check my pix for facebook ok

[email protected]

full like u

[email protected]

Quote:
Guy you no be niger because if you be niger you no go tell me this cane of thing if you get my maga boy eatan na God give am to you you furk my steely up
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER PUSSY BELOW INTO PICES GOAT ................. ANIMAL .............HAHAHAHA.............I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A PURE GOAT THAT YOU WILL REPLY BACK IDIOT YOU BE A DEAD MAM SOON WIT ALL YOU ENTIRE FAMILY FOOOOOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
*DELETED* just look at your English calling your self a Graduated
You are the bigger fool i have even meet in life
when something comes to you then u think it is not yours or right you just left it what is what makes you a man....
You are talking about building a house...
Fool do you know how many i have or do you think am a fool....
fuck you to hell and i hope you die off there....
Stupid man and fool
You are here talking about my mum but no need calling your mum cos i know that you have killed her for money this one you are talking about money and money dont worry you are going to die off so stupid man
Do you have a father ??? for you to call me a bastard...... and if am not mistake your mum is an ashewo fool
Look at where you said you are living ( 56 MARKUS STREET SANTUS ESTATE OFF ALLUMINIUM VILLAGE DOPEMU LAGOS: ) were fool like you lives fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No need to talk with you over here cos am not a kid like you time is money to me so i have to move on see you some other time
And i will sure see you and call you to know what you are going to do

[email protected]
Quote:
I was thinking you are a human being but i do not know i was wasting my sweet time writing a dead poor mosque rat. listen you fool they that lives in a glass house do not throw stone. you say seven days you are gone and if it was in a law court i here have puting it to you that you are already confirm dead stupid idiot. i have not time to waste with no body and a confirm dead man like you so enjoy your death as you have been. and the generation unborn will dead before their time in poverty as you have bring the curse upon them from right to lift front and back. and to finish enjoy hell as you are already with all the gods of your dead grand grand fathers that dead poor that your generation have choosen as well to follow until the world comes to an end fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolsssssssssss

[email protected]
Quote:
THE LAST WARNING FROM OJE NA MMUO
THAT IS WHY YOU ARE VERY STUPID SLUGGISH,SELFISH AND AS RESULT OF THE PROBLEMS ABOVE YOU REMAIN CHURCH RAT AFTER ALL YOU CLAIM TO WORK
BUT IF YOU DON,T WANT TO WORSEN YOUR LIFE IN CRITICALITIES THEN I WARN YOU FOR THE LAST TIME OR ELSE I WILL VISIT WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND THE RESULT WILL BE VERY BAD NEWS FOR YOUR AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY
JUST FACE YOUR JOB AND DON,T CREATE ENORMOUS BURDEN FOR YOURSELF.
OJE NA MMUO

[email protected]
Quote:
MONKEY MAN LIKE YOU WA GUY WORK DON TIRE
Mumu anita like you, your entire family don suffer for my hand, belt me i don go your village last night i dey watch over how your mad mother fuck your dead father for grave HAHAHAHAHA EWE.....MIEEEE....OJIIII.

[email protected]
Quote:
SHEGE
I SAY EN U BE MUMU AND OLD FAG MAKE I CATCH U FOR AJAO ESTATE U GO HEAR PEPPER

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY THE HAND WHICH U USED TO BURY UR LATE PARENTS ROT FOR LIFE. DIRTY DONKEY LIKE YOU IDIOT OLORIBRUKU OLOSHI!!! MAY THUNDER WHICH HAS NONE RELATIVES VISIT THE REST OF YOU FAMILY ONCE MORE TO TEAR YOU APART WHERE YOU ARE NOW. AMEN! OHU ZAKWA NNE GI WELLA.

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHA, YOU WOULD'VE TELL ME THAT YOU WANT TO CURSE ME, YOU ARE JUST BLESSING ME AND EVERY GOOD THINGS THAT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN TO YOU IN YOUR LIFE WILL COME TO ME. FROM TODAY UPWAYS. YOU WILL NEVER SMELL HAPPINESS IN YOUR LIFE AND HIRTRECT WILL BE SHAWARRING TO YOU LIKE WATER.

OKIJA SHIRINE, THERE'S NO POWER THERE. BUT NOW I PRESENT U, YOUR HEART AND EVERYTHING YOU LIER YOUR HANDS IN PRESENTS OF ALMIGHTY CREATOR AND DOWN FALL WILL BE YOUR PURTION IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!!! PROMISE AND FALL WILL BE YOU PORTION IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST I PRAY AMEN!!

FOR USING YOUR HANDS TO SEND ME BAND PRAYER, YOU WILL NEVER USE THAT YOUR TWO HANDS TO RECEIVE GOOD THING IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!!

FOR YOU THINK OF SENDING ME BAD PRAYER, YOU WILL NEVER REASON GOOD THINGS IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!

AND YOU WILL GO CRAZY MAD IN JESUS NAME AMEN AND AMEN!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
I don’t want to cause you because you are Igbo like me. Secondly go and find proper work to do because you are not getting your fit on the internet??
Because you don’t have proper work to do that is why you always have the chance to write me with your mistakes in writing.
You are calling my mummy each time you write me because you don’t know the value of a mother and you don’t have mother

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS YEAR SHALL SEE YOUR END AND IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY YOU SHALL FEED FROM HAND TO MOUTH AND LET DISGRACE AND SHAME BE THE PORTION OF YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY .

YOU CAME TO THIS LAGOS TO HUSSLE AND YOU SHALL RETURN BACK THE SAME WAY YOU CAME EMPTY HANDED TO YOUR VILLAGE

[email protected]
Quote:
U GO DIE 4 POVERTY GO KILL U,MONEY U NO GET SOON UR MAMA AND PAPA TO GO DISOWN YOU BECAUSE U NO FIT TAKE CARE OF THEM NO USE UR SELF COMPARE ME OH,ME I B BIG BOY EVERYBODY KNW BUT U NO BODY KNW U NO GO FIND WAY MAKE U JOIN ME MAKE U DEY KILL UR SELF THERE.

[email protected] 41.210.16.243 Accra
Quote:
this is my number OK call me so we can try one or two things
+233 547019268
Pikin

[email protected] 41.155.106.40 He stole a script
Quote:
WHO IS THIS FRUSTRATED MAD IDIOT??? WHERE DID U COM FROM & WHAT DO U WANT??? GO & LOOK 4 GOOD WORK U UNREPENTANT CRIMINAL. EFCC AND FBI WILL CATCH U SOONEST, I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT WITH YOUR GIVEN INFO. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON U. IF I CAUSE U, IT WILL NOT TAKE 24 HOURS TO CATCH UP AND MANIFEST IN UR FRUSTRATED LIFE. GO PRACTICE WHAT U CLAIM TO STUDY IF ACTUALLY U AV EVA CROSSED D 4 WAL OF NURSERY SKOL. BIG THIEF AND ILLITERATE. IDIOT LIKE UR FATHER AND MOTHER. MAY GOD .................
SILENCE IS D BEST ANSWER FOR LUNATIC PPLE LIKE U, U BLOODY RITUALIST!!! TRY TO REPENT B4 IT IS LATE 4 U, BIG BARAWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
upon everythting,You still be monk

[email protected]
Quote:
stupid person u re if u dnt knw

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa and mama be cripple fuck you will die like a chicken.....ogun kill you

[email protected] 41.222.192.82
Quote:
HELO BLOCK HEAD,

[email protected]
Quote:
don´t worry your self, you don´t know me you must beg me one day because i must make sure that i kidnap you and you must beg me because i am innocent, i don´t see the reason you are crosing my capet, if you are nit afraid give me your phone number i will call you for us to know who is bigger boy than other,

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE AN ANIMAL IDIOT WHAT CONCERN ME WITH YOUR SIX BOYZ , YO VERY STUPID PERSON ANIMAL THUNDER FIRE YOUR FAMILY FOOL , I DONT CARE WHERE YOU BUILD OR WERE YOU LIVE , THEIR MANY THAT MAKE EVIL MONEY LIKE AS YOU DO AND THINK THAT THEY ARE OK , BUT DONT KNOW THAT THEY ARE ROUTING ANIMAL . FOOOOOOOOL GO TO HAIL ..............

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL DIE IN MOTOR ACCIDENT AND YOUR COPS WILL NOT BE FOUND. YOUR JENERATION WILL REMAIN POOR AND POOR AND POOR TILL HUNGRY WILL FINISH THEM.

[email protected]
Quote:
LAST WARNING NEVER U SEND ME SUCH MAIL I DONT KNOW U.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
guy

you are a big fool,you are a big fool,you are a big fool,you are a big
fool,you are a big fool,you are a big fool,you are a big fool,you are
a big fool,you are a big fool,you are a big fool,you are a big
a big fool,you are a big fool,you are a big fool,

far me
big fool

call me +226 76 21 24 44 ok

big fool

byeeeeeeeeeeeee

Don't call him! Very Happy
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@FS Laughing [email protected] is still replying to your insults. This is wonderful. That lad has to have spent a good ten hours of his 419 time responding to insults. Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:

Hahahaha! Brother why u dey preach? make i clear road 4 who na? OBONTE like u? Na where u know reach sha!...who no go no know. I for like make u know me as you talk...

Street no be for boyz. maybe u just dey hear gun shurt but ur system never confirm one.
No be every body wey dey street be as u reason. If your morah tight make we stage 4 cam.
drown the rain make i answer.

BAYAMA is still there to receive careless souls.
If we fit exchange address i go know say u bam.

[email protected]
Quote:
you have to know those you deal with , I do not know what I did for you to send me such an email ,If u wish lets meet face to face ..... U need good lucky in this business so becarefull

INTERNET SCAM IS NOT FOR THE BLIND ,

FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:

If you get any reply form any maga this year call me a fool I will teach you how to speak to people u do not know ...... the money you have pick up from magas is the only money you will have so use it well because from today you will not pick any more money again .

If you have powers to kill use those powers to take money from your magas fool....

you know nothing in SCAM...........................................

[email protected]
Quote:

Bros No Vex Hooo...If U Know Say u get level as u claim check my pix for facebook and make u send me urs then u go know me well ok
i no be like thief like u u tink say u get money pass me?
see my id for facebook [email protected]

if u know say ur papa and u missrable mama get mind or dem born u well full like u send me ur mk i know u face to face idiot like u hungry man like u

na india i dey i no fit hide my identity ok fool

[email protected]
Quote:
BOY LOOK AT HOW U DEY TALK LIKE FOOL, DO U KNOW WHOM YOU ARE TALKING TO? WELL IS BETTER YOU CALL ME SO THAT I CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.+221775645538

[email protected]
Quote:
AM SORRY FOR U ,I DONT UNDERSTAND U ANNOYANCE , IT WILL HAD TO GET MONEY , THIS PROGRAMME IS FOR WHO KNOW WETIN DEY , WAIT U WILL SEE ME IN EASTER IN NIJA ,REMAIN THERE IN CONTOUE BENIN , YOUR LTTLE WILL FINISH FOR GREEN HORSE HOTEL.I AM EUROPA I GET YOU TIME , TRY TO GET URS STOP INSULTING PEOPLE , IT WILL NOT FETCH MONEY

[email protected]
Quote:

YOUR MAMA TOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO YOU THINK THAT ME AND YOU ARE IN THE SAME LEVEL? UNA STILL THEY WORK NIGERIA WORK YOU NO GO COOL DOWN MAKE YOU LEARN WORK.U DEY DERE DEY TALK WITH THE SMALL TIME U GO USE FINE MUGU JUST DEY MAKE I CACHT U I GO BUY ALL YOU FAMILY EVEN UR PAPA GO COME WORK IN MY COMPANY FOR 9JIA STUIPD

[email protected]
Quote:
TILL U DIE, U NOGO EVER FIT ACHIEVE WETIN I DON ACHIEVE FOR THIS JOB. U WILL DIE A POOR MAN FOOL.

THIS IS ME THE BIGGEST BOY IN TOWN, THE ONLY PERSON THAT HAS AUTHORITY OVER ME IS GOD, NOT U, AND WHAT EVER HE SAYS IN MY LIFE IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

GO TO HELL.

FROM YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER.

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
Brother you must die on that Easter Monday, this is sure because coursed it your self, noting we can do anymore Already you are death in spirit world, but on that Easter Monday your soul will have know life anymore.No human-being will stop yr death,
I dont know you anywhere but this is our life and death finding today, we got this massages 2 am our time

May your Soul rest in peace.(R.i.P)

Dr
gopal Araft

[email protected]

Quote:
i dont blame you, poverty has entered your head and now speak with no respect, thinking the world is the cause of ur impotency....sorry dear for loosing your mother at that early age to the mass killer HIV/AIDs and your dad to the road side OGOGORO joint.

Keep trying life will be better and pls warn your sister and brother to not follow the ways of ur late parents cuz the end is fatal and shameful.

and you, learn how to talk with a little respect less ur mouth not land u in KIRIKIRI

[email protected]

Quote:
FUCKING MUGU SEE WHERE YOU ARE LIVEING OJODU BARGER,WHERE YOUR MET IS IN V G C ,V I, I ALSO WISH YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY HIV AND AIDS. U ALL WILL DIE IN PORVERTY, GO TO HELL AND BURN TO ASHISE YOU FUCKING MUGU.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
you most be mard ok

[email protected] 41.155.74.148
Quote:
Tope Tope tope, ur mama send u go school to jo join Aye, u sure say na Kilimajaro u go? i no blame u, u graduate so? abi na new benin dem blend u? ur type no know Ekosodin, even if u know Ekosodin, u know American Embassy. I pity you, mke hussle hard because ur way far, for dis age, u stil dey use xxxxx @ gmail, ur way far, broda enter street find out wetin dey, try investment level or Alibaba level, upgrade stop dis $100 or $200 work, dis is just waste of time.
find out wetin dey my guy, U know dreams nite for uniben, broda upgrade

[email protected]
Quote:
so u don kill people so many times ,are u not ashed your a Killer, i go meet you in 9ja ,so u go know waning i bi too

[email protected]
Quote:
just listening to what u ar writing u sounds like a fool wey nor go school if u ever threaten ur head again i go come that uniben con kill u. U know who i b??? be warned

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD AY....FUCK AYS........................
GUY YOU ARE A FOOL, BASTARD YOU TOLD ME U ARE AN AXE MAN FOR THAT ALONE YOU FUCK UP BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM I WISH I CAN TRACE YOU, GUY I GO FALL YOU, BECAUSE BACK IN THOSE DAYS WHEN I STIL DEY SCHOOL FALLING AYS IS MY HOBBY.

[email protected]
Quote:
DIRTY AXE MAN FUCK YOU AND UR DEAD GRAND MOTHER IN THE GRAVE, YOU CAN'T EVEN TYPE SIMPLE AND GOOD ENGLISH FUCK YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE BLACK AXE FAMILY. AT YOU AGE YOU SHOULD THINK OF SOME THING BETTER NOT CONFRATERNITY......LOL YOUR MATES SHOULD BE PROUD OF MILLION MAN GET WISE ...

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY THE GOD OF OUR LAND STICK YOU TO DEATH, YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR CHILDREN CHILDREN. AMADIOHA WILL SET YOUR GENERATION ON FIRE.
STAY AWAY

[email protected]
Quote:
Don’t try to call death when your time is no rich and remember that
you did know holy don’t try me for your information if writ me again
you will know that sateen get power

[email protected] 81.91.228.78
Quote:
GUY YOU DEY FUNNY, I LIKE THE CAN PERSON LIKE YOU, TRY TO CALL ME WITH THIS LINE SO THAT I WILL PUT YOU ON LINE, AND YOU WILL BE OUT FROM OWUO, +22998830940, OR ADD ME THROUGH CHARTING ID [email protected].
THANK U.

[email protected]
Quote:
God forbid a fool like you to be a member of that group u just mentioned. And if you are, l bet you are one of the touts among them.
l guess you where drunk while written this mail.
lgnore this mail and just go away with ur witchcraft spirit. Return to sender............

[email protected] [email protected]
Quote:
CONFUSE IDIOT DIRTY AXE MEN...SEE YOUR ATTITUDE EVEN ON THE NET.MEN GO FUCK YOUR SELF AND YOUR MOTHER.. DIRTY AXE MEN... SEE AS UNA DEY DIE EVERY DAY. FOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FUCKING BASTARD TO HELL WITH YOU OK IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
Obonte like you.....Very idiot person like you, ishould call and apologise for what ?
Inbécile

[email protected]
Quote:
you be ode big one

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO U THINK THAT DIRTY BLACK AXE CONFRATERNITY IS THE ONLY CONFRATERNITY IN 9JA. FOOOOOOOOL!!!!!! WHEN WILL YOU GROW UP. DO U THINK AM A JEW? IT IS UR FATHER AND MOTHER THAT ARE IN TROUBLE, INFACT UR WHOLE FAMILY . FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U SHOULD THANK UR GOD THAT MEN HAVE NOT REMEMBER TO KILL YOU. FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DONT EVER TELL ANYONE THAT U ARE A MEMBER OF BLACK AXE CONFRATERNITY, BCOS DEY ARE TOO DIRTY. EVEN OKADA AND BUS DRIVERS ARE MEMBERS TOO.
U STILL CARRY UR DIRTYNESS ENTER NET. FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. REAL MEN DONT SOUND THE WAY U DO. U DONT EVEN KNOW ME WHY ARE BEEN STUPID. I HATE U GUYZ BCOS U GUYZ DO NOT HAVE (O T) DIRTY BLACK AXE CONFRATERNITY. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

[email protected]
Quote:
all u nigerian guy s
guy what are u bosting 4?if u know weting no wahala why are u talking bulshit do u know who u are talking to?do u tink one naira and two naira cot u are is someting to me?how visa do u have how many country do u travel?mind how u talk am not ur class ask any body u know about ezendigbo 1 of senegal

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE GUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK 100 TIMESSSSSSS.

[email protected] 196.46.245.35
Quote:
This is westdon,stop threatening ma n#gg#r cause i cant remember having any business with you ma hommie.
You better keep your head up.

[email protected]
Quote:
na your papa u dey caurse fool like u u dey tell me say u be black axe monkey na wetin ur mate dey dey join abi wey bucc dey there and mafi.no to talk of eye self mumu like u call me if your mama and ur papa get liver
+919582964468

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL......WHAT KILLED UR FATHER WILL KILL U SOON.

[email protected] 41.184.3.235
Quote:
GUY FUCK YOU FUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER , FUCK YOUR BLACK AX CONFRATANITY , UNIBEN MY FOOT , A TIGER THOSE NOT SAY HE IS A TIGER , I AM A LION AND I WILL CRUSH YOU ANT TIME ANT DAY, ASK OF SCHOOL BOY , THAT IS IS ME I FINISH AT IMSU IMO STATE UNIVERSTY , 2006 , I DONT NEED TO TELL YOU WERE I BELONG , BECAUSE U ARE TOO SMAIL TO KNOW WERE I BELONG , YOU ARE A KID .
FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR BLACK AX MEMBERS , I USE KEN ON UR MEMBERS
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
wetin be your strong name?mutabaruta de first.
ikenga high temple
ghana lord's forum
china lord's forum
aye axaman

[email protected]
Quote:
helo
becarefull with ur deirty mouth and give live to Jesus christ, cultisim is not raining again, ure even late to enter it, so repent now for ur good

And my #1 favorite…
[email protected] 41.202.76.179
Quote:
YOU ARE NUMBER ONE MADNESS CERTIFICATE BEARER OK TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF BEFORE ENTER TO GRAND MARCHE.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatter Siam wrote:

And my #1 favorite…
[email protected] 41.202.76.179
Quote:
YOU ARE NUMBER ONE MADNESS CERTIFICATE BEARER.

Very Happy

[email protected]

Quote:
ALL AFRICA IS A POOR U WILL REAMING POOR FOR EVER? AFICAN HAVE NO LOVE, COMMON LIGHT NIGERIA NO GET, POORVERTY HIV WILL FOLLOW ALL YOUR GENRATION TO YOUR GENRATION, TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE, I GO FUCK YOUR SISTER, FULL

Quote:
ask ur Sister if she need it again last time i fuck her very well and she fill it, i really thank God that i use CONDOME due she have hiv, she told me that you give her hiv why? WHY THAT UR FAMILY HAVE HIV ?

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAH CEO HAHAH CEO? STILLING NIGERIA PEOPLE FUND, WHICH OFFICE THEIF THEIF CEO THEIF WHO GIVE U THE POST OLE, SOON U WILL FACE EFCC BCOS YOU CAN NOT GIVE ACCONT OF ANY THING U DONE, CEO BY STILL POOR MASS OF NIGERIAM FUND, ONE DAY JUST ONE DAY, JUST ONE YOUR FAMILY WILL NOT GO FREE ON ALL THE FUND YOU HAVE DUPE FROM POOR NIGERIAS, EVERY ELECTED POST IN NIGERIA HAVE BECOME RICH OVER NIGHT WITH PEOPLES MONEY JUST ONE DAY, MAKE MY WORLD, HAHAHAHA CEO (CRIMAL ELETED OFICE) TAKE LOOK OUT WHAT U ARE DOING NIGERIAS JUST ONE DAY?**** P-=== JUST ONE DAY

[email protected]

Quote:
Wetin be aiye? and who be tope.. Guy follow me reason well.. How the investment level and the alibaba shit? Give me update.. We are on the street looking for a way to survive... Lets talk brain and lets stop yarning dust.. How ur side mehn?

Regards,
Killz.

[email protected]

Quote:
U r a full blown full.

[email protected]

Quote:
Hw do u mean, what is ur problem talk carelessly like a fool don't even think that re a human, maybe your brain is shaking, see hw you curse your mother and your father, not my parents, u bloody fool, learn hw to address person I don’t know your neither have any connection with u, so be careful on hw u should talk to people to avoid entering problem, fool.

[email protected]

Quote:
HAS BED BUGS STOP EATING U,WITH ABIJAN CODE NUMBER,BETTER SHOP UP WELL AND START THINKING PROPER,OLD FOOL

[email protected]

Quote:
FUCK U ASS HOLE

Quote:
U BI IDIOLT MUMU HE GOAT FOOL

[email protected]

Quote:
u are d biggest fool i hv ever mate, and i curse u by d name of...........with i serve, u will remain pool all ur life

[email protected]

Quote:
U BE MUMU OOO

[email protected]

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAH ENGLISH MAN WITH DUBIOUS CERTIFICATE AND DUBIOUS MIND, NA YOUR PAPA GET UNIVERTY, U LEN HOW DUPE PEOPLE YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBER, JUST ONE DAY EFCC WILL VIST U IN NIGERIA MAKE MY WORLD*****P0====*8&
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE FIRST, AS YOU ARE READING THIS MAIL CURSE WILL FOLLOW YOU SLEEP AND YOU WILL DIE FOR RAPING YOUR MOTHER.
YOU WILL NEVER SEE FOOD EAT AS FROM TODAY.

[email protected] 41.216.50.22
Quote:
ENDTIME RAT!!!!!!!!!!!
COTONOU SLAVE OR PORT-NOVO SLAVE?SEE WATIN HUNGAR DON DO U,SO TAL TO THINK PROPER DON BECOME WAR FOR U,STOP EATING THAT LOCAL FOOD U ARE EATING,OLD FOOL,
STOP WRITING APPLICATION ON WHOSE CAR TO WASH COZ U AR TOO DIRTY TO COME CLOSE TO MY JEEP,BESIDES UR FATHER JUST CONTACTED NIGERIA EMBSSAY HERE ON HOW TO RAISE UR FAIR BACK HOME,SO THE CALL FOR THAT,BUT I DON`T WANT U TO GO LIKE THAT
CHECK THIS OUT
CLEANER
MESSENGER
KEKENOR RIDER
RESTURANT WAITER
IRON BENDER
PAINTER
TALOR
TRUCK PUSHER
HOCKER
USE THAT SMALL TIME IS LEFT DON`T CHANT WITH IT COZ WHEN FINISH I WILL NOT BUY ANOTHER ONE FOR THIS WEEK SO BE CAREFUL
NOTE:DON`T REPLY HERE TO AVOID PROBLEM IS NOT FOR PEOPLE LIKE U OK?REPLY HERE(DEADMANDON`[email protected])

[email protected] 82.128.56.123
Quote:
OTU NNEGI ME..N!!! AMU NNA GI !!! UMU NNEGI N'LE AGURU GE GBU HA !!!! GBALIA KA INA GBAMBO !! OKOKO !!!
YOU ARE SO FULL OF SHIT MAD DOG!! YOU SHOULD CLOSE YOUR MOUTH AND LET YOUR ASS TALK ILLITERATE BASTARD !!!! YOUR PARENTS WILL DIE WAITING FOR THE DAY THEY WILL HAVE YOU RETURN WITH MILLIONS OF KOBO IDIOT !!!
WE ARE PROFESSIONALS AT WHAT WE DO WITH MORE SOPHISTICATED INSTRUMENTS.....YOU ARE SO POOR CAN'T EVEN FIND YOURSELF IN THE WESTERN PART OF THE WORLD RATHER WILL DIE IN HUNGER AND STARVATION IN AFRICA !!!! I GUESS YOU DON'T EVEN OWN A PLOT IN LAGOS NOR ABUJA, NOT TO TALK ABOUT DRIVING OWN RANGE {HSC} I DON'T HAVE TIME TO EXCHANGE WORDS WITH YOU BROKE ASS.....I AM ON MA SHINE AND WILL NOT STOP COS AM STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO THE SUN !!!! I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DARE ME GO ASK YOUR MOTHER WHO GIVE 5K FUCK AM YESTERDAY!!! YOUR FATHER WILL DIE OF HIV BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER HAS STARTED FUCKING AROUND NO MONEY !!!!
NI**ER, U TRY ME POW POW!! I CALL IT SELF DEFENSE...

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR SEASON TO DIE….BASTARD YOU SEE AS I TAKE CATCH YOU AT LAST .....YOUR SEASON TO DIE NO MORE HINDING PLACE FOR YOU ....TRUCK PUSHER

[email protected] 41.138.165.107
Quote:
HAHAHAHA, YOU WOULD'VE TELL ME THAT YOU WANT TO CURSE ME, YOU ARE JUST BLESSING ME AND EVERY GOOD THINGS THAT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN TO YOU IN YOUR LIFE WILL COME TO ME. FROM TODAY UPWAYS. YOU WILL NEVER SMELL HAPPINESS IN YOUR LIFE AND HIRTRECT WILL BE SHAWARRING TO YOU LIKE WATER.

OKIJA SHIRINE, THERE'S NO POWER THERE. BUT NOW I PRESENT U, YOUR HEART AND EVERYTHING YOU LIER YOUR HANDS IN PRESENTS OF ALMIGHTY CREATOR AND DOWN FALL WILL BE YOUR PURTION IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!!! PROMISE AND FALL WILL BE YOU PORTION IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST I PRAY AMEN!!

FOR USING YOUR HANDS TO SEND ME BAND PRAYER, YOU WILL NEVER USE THAT YOUR TWO HANDS TO RECEIVE GOOD THING IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!!

FOR YOU THINK OF SENDING ME BAD PRAYER, YOU WILL NEVER REASON GOOD THINGS IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!

AND YOU WILL GO CRAZY MAD IN JESUS NAME AMEN AND AMEN!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
AS I AM READING YOUR MAIL I A VISION ABOUT YOU IN HELL FIRE CARING .

[email protected] 115.242.125.23 INDIA
Quote:
Go fuck ur mother...u papa penis there…poor man

[email protected]
Quote:
TO HELL WITH YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS YOU WILL NEVER DIE BETTER OK

[email protected] 120.141.132.86 Kuala Lumpur
Quote:
you better go and die,you are a west in your family,you are a criminal,where is your mother?you dont have mother basterd,blood killer,then go catch you one dey,palm wine taper,agboro garage

[email protected] 81.91.229.140
Quote:
look at the way you are talking like a fool, you call your self a guy man but when format enter your box you will be parranoing your self the things that am serching is what youi are serching so how can you expect your self to make it in your life, you are laying course on your head dont you know it , my good guy man dont be a fool and dont be a kid again focuse on your buisness and look for a maga that you will collect his money not coursing your self

[email protected]
Quote:
You are not wise, may God of tunda fire you and your entire family. So una still believe in sango? what a shame to you. I don't even know what u are talking about, who is your bros that i chop his sweat? what are his names? any way i am covered with the BLOOD OF JESUS!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR CLIENT DEY PAY ME; GO DIE FOR SHIT;

[email protected]
Quote:
How can i call a mad man like u?hw did u manage 2 survive in Ghana?

[email protected]
Quote:
u not a man u a kid and show ur self african local man lol am on offshore show ur self man u no dee full ur self if u have made money in this u sound like one and not sending foolish mail....let get down

[email protected]
Quote:
I DO KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND ALL YOU HAVE SAID WILL COME BACK TO YOU IN MANY FOLD THROUGHOUT YOUR LIVE AND WHATEVER YOU HAVE COURSE TO ANYONE WHO IS ONLINE SAME WITH WHAT YOU ARE DOING ANYWHERE YOU ARE TODAY ALL THE WHOLE EVILS WILL RETURN BACK UPON YOU AND YOU WILL BE CLOTHED WITH RED DEVILED CLOTHES .

UNLESS YOU CONFESS AND ASK FORFORGIVENESS OF WHAT YOU HAVE SAID OTHERWISE GOD IN HEAVEN THAT HELP THOSE THAT HELP THEMSELFS WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU.
TAKE THIS FROM ME AND NEVER YOU SEND THIS SHIT OF MAIL TO ME IF YOU ARE WITH YOUR SENCES UNLESS YOU ARE STUPID AND NORD.
SATAN BLES YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
R.I.P !!!!! WE JUST DID YOUR BURIAL LAST NIGHT

[email protected]
Quote:
IS A SUPER STORY, NA YOUR FAMILY GO FIRST DIE IDIOT..........

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Come ur mama na u dey yan with,I swear from today ur life don baje.

If i catch u i go too beat ur spirit comot 4ur life idoit like u wey start to learn work,If u know who u dey yan with like dis u for dey beg for contact barstered pikin wey no get future

Ur papa ur mama toto

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy if you are not a fool and stupid person stop this nonsence and look for magas, but if you a big fool and lazy man you are free to continue sending your stupid ass her, for your information i am international guy currently living in Cnada fucking bitch

[email protected]
Quote:
UR PAPA NA HE GOAT AND UR MAMA NA SHE GOAT .YOU DON FORGET ME ABI NA ME BI THE BOY WEY FUCK YOU MOTHER WEY PEOPLE COME DEY ABUSE ME.

YOU GO FIRST ME DIE U ASS HOLE IDIOLT LIKE U MUMU BIG FOOL. LIKE SAY I NO U WETIN I GO DO U UR INBECIDE MAMA NO GO RECOGNIZE U AGAIN FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Hw do u mean,i never cut any person job,u talk carelessly like a fool,i don't even think that u re a guyman maybe you just a start,see hw you curse your mother not mother u bloody fool,learn hw to address person,i have no job cut from any person so be careful on hw u should talk to people to avoid entering problem,fool

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FAMILY WILL REAMING IN POVERTY, YOU WILL DIE IN SCAMING? ? ? U WILL NEVER EVER REMEMBER UR FATHERS LAND, EFCC FBI RUBERS MUST VIST YOU BEFORE 2 MOUTH TIME ? WILL U BET ME? IF YOUR REPLY THIS MAIL ALL MY COST TO YOU WILL START PRODUCING IMEDATILY WITHOUT ANY FATHER DEYLAY, OR 2 MOUTH TIME PROBLEM VIST UUUUU$*@PROBLEM.COM MY COST TO UU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL OR OUR TIME AND WILL REMAIN A FOOL FOREVER BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR GENERATION ARE BLIND YOU DON’T SOUND A TRUE NIGERIAN

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

I NO BLAME YOU, YOU WEY I WAN CHJANGE YOU LIFE MUMU U DEY DRIVE HUMMER, HUMMER NA MOTOR? HUMMER NA TRUCK WEY AMERICAN TAKE FIGHT WAR NA U DEY DRIVE AND YOU DEY POSE NA GOD GO PUNISH ALL YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE U DON DEY DO GUY FOR ALMOST 15 YEARS U NO COLLECT MONEY THEN U DEY PUT ALL THE ANGER AND FRUSTRATION ON MY MAIL, WELL NO CUAMS AS YOU SAY U WAN DIE FOR POVERETY U MUST DIE.

1) YOUR MAMA NA SHE ACT THAT BLUE FILM WEY SHE DEY SUCK HORSE PENIS NA HORSE SPERM PRODUCE YOU
2) I SEND YOU THIS MAIL BECAUSE I KNOW YOU NA THAT MAN WEY THEM DEY CALL ECOMOG WEY BE AGBERO DEY FUCK YOUR WIFE WHEN YOU TRAVEL.
3) UPON YOUR MOUTH WEY U MAKE SAY U DEY DRIVE TRUCK YOUR SISTER STILL DEY STAND FOR JUNCTION FOR NIGHT DEY LOOK FOR MAN WEY GO FUCK HER FOR 200 HUNDRED NAIRA.
4) YOU DEY DRIVE WETIN U SAY U DEY DRIVE YOUR MAMA DEY SELL OGOGORO WITH HER SMELLING PUSSSY WEY DEY SMELLL LIKE DEAD RAT.

WELL THINK ABOUT IT I DONT LIKE THE KIND OF CONDITION YOUR IS INTO SHE STAYS IN A ZINC HOUSE WHY U SLEEP INSIDE YOUR TRUCK MR HUMMER MAKE FIRE BURN YOU INSIDE THAT TRUCK WEY U DEY CALL HAMMER ANIMAL

[email protected]
Quote:

YOUR ARE FOOL FOREVER. YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE WISE YOU WILL STILL REMAIN POOR FOOLCONTINUE STEYING IN LAGOS WHY YOUR MATE ARE TRAVELING OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY FOR A BETTER FUTURE.

GO AN FUCK YOUR MOTHER FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MOTHER YOU WILL NOT SEE ONE DOLLAR IN THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AGAIN WATCH AND SEE

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT DID U MEAN, I BOMB FROM MY RDP AND I BUT THE EMAIL ND U TOLD ME THAT I VUT YOUR JOB? WHY AND HW? LET ME KN COME AND SEE ME AT ISLAND SO WE CAN DISCUS FURTHER....... OR I CAN COME ND SEE YOU IN ANY WHERE U LIKE.... I LOVE......

[email protected]
Quote:
poor man short up you be poor short rat
go have sex with you mother for bed hahahahahahhahahhahahahhaha
you bi fooool you ever see money come i go teach you work
ass hole you be like say you be gay boy or ladyboy go fuck your brothers
for ass hole hahahahhahahhaha

[email protected]
Quote:
ah be big boy mr gay boy i dont tell no relpy me
ah be you fuck me for ass hole hahahahahahhahhaha
no be me ohoh go fuck your family and specially the cow and goat
hhahahahhahahaa and brother gayboysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

[email protected]
Quote:

APE TATATA NI ORUKO TI ANPE FA, APETATATA NI ORUKO TI ANPE ESU ODARA,AWISE NI ORUKO TAN PE AWON AKONI, TI ON BATIUN KAN ON TI MO KOYI, KI GBOGBO ORIRE RE KOMAJE TEMI BA, GBOGBO OWO TI ORI NINU OSU TUNTUN YI KO MA JE TEMI OMO IFANIYI AREMU.
GBOGBO ORE OLOKUN RE ATI OLOSA RE KOMAJETEMI BAI.
ASE ASE..... GBOGBO IBI TI OBA TO OBOO KOMAJE TIE ORIRE KOMAJE TEMI.
ALAWO FUNFUN NIO NI TABI ALAWO DUDU..... ORIRE RE OGERE MATOMI BO, OGERERE.....

[email protected]
Quote:

if you like go your mama toto
see wetin make you mugu you dey reply to format.... fuck your ass and
fuck the world......juju no dey work for my side.... na GOD dey
rain....na him be champion and in HIM i trust your arusi otu nne gi
make him fire una there. IN GOD I TRUST..... i have made money ....u
weey dey talk fit never count 1K $ cash before. ass hole.

if you are not a mugu if you see format no reply but na only mugus
like you dey reply format OK.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOU BETTER CALL YOUR PEOPLE TO START PREPARING FOR YOUR BURIAL.
WELL,GUY GOOD DAY!.

FIRST OF ALL,OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN,LORD KNOWS THAT EVERYONE CAN GET MUGU VIA INTERNET. BUT SINCE YOU CALLED ONE PERSON YOUR OWN MAGA,ALL THIS YOU SAID WILL HAPPEN TO YOU THIS YEAR 2011. IT IS A PROMISE.

I NEVER IN MY LIFE CAUSED SOMEONE BUT AS FAR AS OTUTUZU AGULERI IS CONCERN,ALL WHAT YOU JUST MENTIONED ON YOUR PREVIOUS E-MAIL MUST SURELY GO BACK TO YOU IMMEDIATELY.

I AM HERE TODAY SENDING YOUR CAUSE BACK TO YOU. LISTEN,IF YOU BETTER CALL YOUR PEOPLE. YOU WILL REGRET WHY YOU OPEN MONTH AND SAYING ALL THIS ROBISHED.

WHO ARE YOU?. TELL ME WHERE I CAN SEE YOU HERE IN NIGERIA TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE. HOW MUCH YOU MADE BY CALLING YOURSELF TOO MUCH MONEY.

AS FROM TODAY UPWARDS,MARK IT SOMEWHERE,YOUR IS A DEAD MAN.

IN FACT,TO SHOW YOU WHO I AM,YOU WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU SOON. YOU WILL LATER LOOKING MEANS TO SEE ME IN PERSON,IN ORDER TO BEG ME FOR APOLOGY.

SO THAT NEXT TIME,YOU KNOW HOW TO TALK.

SIGNED:
OGBONI GUYZ
(!!!).

[email protected]
Quote:
Sorry, Idiot!!! you have showen me how your MAMA trained you, You sounded so fustrated, Reall MEN dont make noise, ok, foool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cbn.Payoffice, EWU, you never even smell central Bank office b4, because if the security men see only your UGLY MUMU face, you will be jailed, just only your face and your poor palm wine tappar father and your lovely Mother might sell their land to bail you out. The mistake you made was to mentioned my mum's name, this one will show you an example to becareful and watch your tungue next time. I will not tell you what she will do to you, but you will see it one after the other soon, EWU.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John Thomas continues to share the love-
[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE GI THERE IDIOT.............I AM NOT YOUR MATE OKY...........GO TO HALL WITH YOUR FUCKING USELESS RICH....EWU....

[email protected]
Quote:
THOUGH UR MOTHER IS DEAD BUT OTU NNE GI

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL NA ONLY YOU GO SCHOOL?MAKE ME LORD FROM ESUT BEG YOU MUMU.....GUY MAKE YOU PEOPLE DEY TAKE UNA TIME OK IF YOU BE GRAD OF UNIBEN WHAT IS MY BUSINESS BLACK AXE MY FOOT NO LET ME HOLD YOU BIG ANIMAL BASTARD.GO YOU THINK BY EXPOSING YOURSELF ON NET IS THE RIGHT WAY BECAUSE YOU NO GET SENSE FIND MONEY YOU THINK UP WHEN I DEY NA MY MEN HELP ME?SHINE YOUR EYES WHEN YOU GO DIE FOR CULT MATTER.

[email protected]
Quote:
MEN ARE ON UUU NA AYLALA GO KILL YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1.
I SWAER TO U OGULAKAYE WILL STRIKE U TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AYE AXEMEN GO TAKE YOUR HEARD DRINK WATER.

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM COVERED WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS WHATEVER YOU SAY TO ME MUST COME BACK TO YOU BIG FOR NOTHING LIKE YOU, THAT OKIJA SHRINE WILL KILL ALL YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR FUTURE GENERATION AND NEVER WRITE BACK TO ME AGAIN OR ELSE YOU WILL DIE OVER NIGHT.
RECEIVE YOUR DEATH

Confused [email protected]
Quote:
UR FATHER LAP

SAM TO YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
AKPAMU DI KA GI ANUMANU EWU GAMBIA OGBONYE ONUNTU DI KA GI GWAM EZIGBO AHA GI KAM NTIE GI IGBA KA IHU NA ANYA. KAM GWA GI NA ESIM ODUNKUME OBOWO IMO STATE.

[email protected]
Quote:
You want to belong to those that are departed!?????????

[email protected]
Quote:
Do u know what? silence is the best answer given to people like u (FOOLS) I presume u are still a tuddler trying to learn , then hy cant u look out for some one who will be so nice and kind to educate u, cos i cant since ur level of foolishness is on the higher side.

[email protected]
Quote:
guy man leave naa make i concentrate.put efforts in your own work so u go collect money no dey waste time bro.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL. BIG IBO GOAT.

[email protected]
Quote:
NWANKPI NWANKPINWANKPI NWANKPI
NWANKPI NWANKPIV NWANKPI NWANKPI NWANKPINWANKPINWANKPINWANKPINWANKPI
NWANKPINWANKPINWANKPINWANKPINWANKPI

[email protected]
Quote:
A fustrated animal like you,cause will be your posion this year,you shall see no good in your life again,because you have dear a prophete of God,all your business will crumble down,no western union will enter your hand again this year,fool at 40 is a fool for ever

[email protected]
Quote:
COMMOT FOR HERE.....!!!!
INSTEAD WEN U GO BRING JOB MAKE WE DO TOGETHER AND SHARE MONEY, ALL YOU PREFER TO DE DO NA TO SIDON DE INSULT PERSON.
AB, U NO GET BETTER THING TO DOO??? I NO SABI WHEREVER YOU DE BUT I DE 4 MALAYSIA AND DOING ALL SORT OF OFFSHORE DELAS, AS WASH-WASH, COME-N-CARRY, ONLINE BANKING, CHEQUE AND ALL TYPES OF FINISHING.
NOBI INSULT GO GIVE US HAPPINNESS MY BROTHER. NA COMMON REASONING. WELL, I NO GO STOP YOU FROM INSULTING PEOPLE BUT IF YOU WISH, YOU MAY GO ON. LIFE IS ALL ABOUT COLLABORATION AND TEAM-WORK. THAT'S HOW WE ALL SUCCEED AND THE SAME SECRETE OF GREAT MEN. SO, THINK!!!!
GOODBYE.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr. MOHAMED ARIFF [email protected]

Quote:
TELL UR SISTER I AM STILL WAITING FOR HER, ALSO TELL HER THAT I CAN CURE HIV, I KNOW UR FAMILY IS LIVEN WITH HIV, AM WAIT FOR UR SISTER UGENT

Quote:
i really need to fuck ur sister again fuck ur mother

Quote:
ur sisiter need me by 9pm nigeria time on friday at isolo i will not give u the address, fuck ur mother

Quote:
UR SISITER HAVE GIVEN ME APPOINTMEN TO COME AND SERVICE HER
TRY TO SERVICE UR MAM, UR GENRALTION IS HARLOT BIG FULL

Quote:
ur sister dey sweet, i will soon service her again, she know were to meet me, pls try to fuck ur mother, poor nigeria man scamer

Quote:
ur Sister i can affort to miss her the first day i fuck her in ISOLO LAGOS SHE CONFESS, ASK HER, I STILL NEED TO SERVICE HER AGAIN

Quote:

send your sister that western so she will vist me again, she can give me diffrent styes i need her again

I've had 16 replies from Dr Ariff now, easily the most talkative scammer I've come across. All his replies are much the same as the ones above. Seems interested in intercourse with my non-existent sister. I suspected he might be another baiter but he's listed as a scammer on another forum. It would be a real shame if he was bombarded with insults Very Happy He won't disappoint with replies, probably about your sister.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@TE --- I will be glad to say hi to your lad Very Happy
@FS --- Glad to see John thomas is still writing you, he gave up with me finally. Crying or Very sad

[email protected]
Quote:
Any way let all your curse go back to you because i no cut your job
and if you dey around drop your number i will call you to see how i
cut your job, although our job might jam together, but i did not cut
your job guy, i dont know you, so if you fill i cut your job drop your
number and i will call you for appointment

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: U don die, i dey prepare for your funnerals, am dressed on black and black all over to morn U

Look U are a big fool thinking I can give you my pictures. I gave you wrong photos i met in a cafee where i went to browse OK. I No say way i want fuck your sister, and you dey mad about it, that i want your sister. You dey fuck foul, abi no be person sister u too dey bang,or are u gay?.

U no get sense, bcos i tell U say come find come school make we meet one-one. I know want know U , U JUST DEY WASTE YOUR TIME wth this shit frankpeteers, chickenfarm pussies, my ass,

Peace,

[email protected]
Quote:
WATCH UR LIFE OR U RUN INTO LIONS DENS. WE DEY. "MUGU" YOU STILL DEY ANSWER GANGSTAR 4 LITE , GUY RUGGED YOU 4 GRAVE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck off monkey like you, do you have job some one can cut? anyway if
you there accuse me again with all this your wrong spellings i will
make sure i trace out monkey like you.

Go to heal mother fuker who has nothing to do at the internet

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY LISTING U NO BE FINE GUY MAN U CAN NOT DO ANY THING AM FROM
AGULERI IF YOU STIPUD MAN WRITE ME THIS MAIL AGAIN THIS UR EMAIL WILL
NO MORE WORNING AGAIN DID YOU WANT TO DIE WITH OUT
ANY THING OR NOT WHY DID U CALL MY MORTHER FOR THIS MATHER OK NOW I
WANT YOU TO MAKE THAT U DO ME SOMETHING BEDCUASE I TAKE THIS MATHER
VERY SERUOS U SAID THAT YOU HAVE TO MY NAME TO OKIGA I CAN TAKE UR
NAME TO ANY WAY I WILL USE MY HAND HANDLE U SO THAT NEST TIME U WILL
NO HAVE TO TALK I WILL CALL UR FATHER UR FATHER DID NOT DO ANY THING
TO ME BY

[email protected]
Quote:
go and tell you useless mother like that do your worst you bastard and useless fellow go to hell and burn to ashes you useless idiot.......the sprite of the dead buccaneers will kill you first...

uesless boy like you that have not seen anything to eat look at the kind of childish thing you are writing(NO VEX U WANAB GUYMAN, AM A BIG BOY CRUSING WITH MY HUMMAR.) do you think i am your mate that you can trateen with a native doctor...............oh am very sorry for you your kind of people will remain poor if you don't come back to your senses.......

Look at a poor rat like you feeling like a guy man,i don't have your time.are you sure that you have seen control number for your life b4.

i believe you are so poor and stupid for doing this kind of sheet i am not sure that you are up to my standard,i have Neva seen a big fool like you that have time to do such rubbish,tell yourself the truth you have Neva seen 100USD not to talk of getting HUMMAR no big boy can have time to send this childish email tell yourself the truth you are a poor per even self you don't even have a laptop so what makes you a guy man,you are so poor that you did not see the four walls of the university come to owerri and ask of me i will keep you in ma house and feed you comfortable come let me teach you how to make good money in the street,i am not sure that you have a mother because if you have a mother you will know the value of mother.....................if you think that i am your mate just show yourself lets see what you got look at the kind of childish email you are opining.

[email protected]
Quote:

GUY LEARN HOW TO BE POLITE TO YOUR FELLOW GUY MAN OR WHAT YOU WISH ME GO FALL BACK TO YOU "EGBE BERE,UGO BERE,NKE SI IBE YA EBENE NKU GA AKWA YA...ABU M NWAFO IGBO OTU ISI BURU KWA

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy you are a real stupid man look at you English simple and correct English you can not right brother Na God go punish you for insulting me who are you to talk to me that way did you know who you're talking to you mother furker God go punich you and your familly for 419 When you they do you they happy i they laugh hahahahahaha nor go fine Good work they do na Mugu Like you, You even get father self or mother you fuking Nigerians Come here in my country and see how to Do ligit work Fool BIG FOOL when you be.

You nor see say you never se any money @all see watin you they wright 2MM brother you go die for poverty

[email protected]
Quote:
I WISH THE SAME. I PRAY FOR POLICE TO CATCH YOU THIS WEEK AS YOU HAVE MIND TO CAUSE MY MOTHER. YOU JUST END YOUR LIFE BY SENDING THIS TO ME. YOU KNOW THAT A PIG,GOAT IS BETTER THAN YOU. WHEN YOUR MOM WAS PREGNANT FOR YOU,THAT YOUR BOLOGICAL RAN AWAY, YOUR MOM PLEADED WITH ME TO STAND FOR YOU TO ADD MY BLOOD IN YOUR VAIN, I STOOD TO FUCK HER ALL DAY AND NIGHT BEFORE SHE GAVE BIRTH TO YOU, THAT I JUST ARMY, SO WE COULD NOT SEE ANY MORE BCOS SHE HAD CHANGE ADDRESS WHEN I GET BACK IN THE ARMY TO HOME.THEY SAID SHE IS GONE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: tell your mama make she take shit water wash her toto before you go fuckam this night and leakam

Is like you and your generation don mad before naked for inside market abi? de dog wey fuck your mama before she born u wey make you get mouth wey you take dey chop ship de tell your papa wey don mad say motor killam inside swamp.

you better go tell your mama wey dog dey fuck that you go fuckam this night make she take shit water wash her toto well well, so that you go leakam well well you hear?

na motor go kill you for express wey vulture and birds go share your meat. fox

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TE- calvary greetings have been sent...

[email protected]
Quote:
I no you are died before today ‘so regard to my 4fathers ‘but one thing your younger sister we live to berry the rest of you from First to the End and after 7days she will go and meet you people that should be end of your family buy

[email protected]
Quote:
who are you plzzzzz , what do you mean don't let curse upon your head ok , if you don't have respect try that bullshite again animal , are you the controler of life i ask you idiot ? if you sau so again you will die b4 24 hours animal .. anyway you try call my name just insitant thunder will strike you dawn idiot .. if you dont know what to do online you better go and rest somewhere else not in my neck ok? is you want to know what will happen wirght nonsence to me again ? i never sure is me you want to diriect the message to.. so clear me and tell me what i do to you b4 you wright me back and i am waiting to recieve your bullshite with your juju man , let me puse here 4 now ......

[email protected]
Quote:
o boy i don't know why u guys are so stupid like this.
let me tell u since your into the job n ur saying this kindly of thing to ur fellow guy man,you will die any time u make use of water ,unless u stay away from RAIN.
fooolssssssss like u and ur generation fuck ur mama mumu like u.

[email protected]
Quote:
IF I GET MORE OF THIS RUBBISH EMAIL AGAIN FROM YOU, I WILL TERMINATE YOUR YAHOO ACCOUNT. YOU ARE WARNED

[email protected]
Quote:
monkey
you de use gmail to do hsbc Lagos haaaaaaaaaaaaa
you can't get Domain to work fool
get me job make i use for instruments work out money for you online banking with telephone back and bank websites original
COME UP BEFORE YOU DI FOR POORBOY IN LAGOS

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello,
Please i want to know if you have mental problem or you are trying to have one.You sent a mail to somebody you have never in your life see or know.I never one day have a business with you or ever talk with you.Why are you insulting somebody you dont know. Please check your mail address well and correct the E-mail address.I base in South America and i never in my life do anything with you.Here is my number if you want to call me.593-95694975

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAIL BACK TO SENDER, YOU WILL SURELY BE DEAD BY TOMORROW

[email protected]
Quote:
You Are So Funny. Are you insane?
i sure know you are

[email protected]
Quote:
BETTER TO AND LOOK FOR SOMETHING DOING FOOL!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER YOU WICKED WITCH

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO YOU ONCE AGAIN YOU THINK YOU CAN RUN THAT YOUR LEEPS JUST LIKE THAT IF YOU KNOW WAITING DEY WHY DOPNT YOU GO WAY AND NOT TO BE TALKING LIKE A MAD MAN WITH KNOW FOOD I WILL NOT TELL YOU ANY THING BUT WITH TIME YOU WILL GET BACK TO ME FOR PLEADING EZI BIDA NBGADA LIKE YOU MONEY MISS RAOD MEET YOU YOU DEY TALK COME SEE ME NOW HOLY GAN LIKE YOU.
YOU NO GET HOPE FOR LIFE IF NO BE MOGO I AM NOT LIKE YOU OKAY ASK AND YOU WILL BE TOLD ABOUT.
LAGOS BOY.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER AND NEVER GET UP AGAIN IN LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER, AND WHATEVER YOU HAVE PRAYED FOR SOMEBODY WHO DID NOTHING TO YOU WILL CERTAINLY COME BACK TO YOU. FOR THE LORD I SERVE IS STRONGER THAN THE ONE YOU ARE SERVING. DEATH IS LURKING ON YOUR DOOR AND YOU SHALL SEE IT IN TWO DAYS. IS NOT BY MY POWER, BUT BY HIM WHO CREATED HEAVEN AND EARTH. YOUR WISHES IS BACK TO YOU. IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
DO I KNOW? HOW COME YOU KEEP SENDING DIS SHIT TO MY MAIL. HAVE DONE ANYTHING WITH YOU BEFORE? PLS. BE SURE WHOM YOU ARE SENDING THIS MAIL TO. SINCE I DON'T KNOW YOU AND 'AM NOT PART OF YOU USELESS SCAM EVERYTHING SHOULD GO BACK TO YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU DON'T HAVE EVEN MOTHER IN YOUR HOME IDIOT. MY BIG BROS WAITING I DO YOU BUT KNOW PROBLEM BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A FOOL AND YOU CAN NOT BE SOMEBODY IN YOUR LIFE TILL YOU DIE AS YOU THE CASE YOU BROS LIKE THIS WAITING I DO YOU TELL ME .

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur papa, see u wey go school, why u no fit use your school level work, u dey craz self, bcos if u brain they work, u no go dey abuse person wey u no know and meet before, ur papa dey mad, u self dey craz and the craziness dey affect you life. mumu idiot, u no even get money na gmail account u dey use, poor man wey they claim say him rich, na poverty go kill u mumu. get out full like u.

[email protected]
Quote:
TAKE IT BACK MAY YOUR FAMILY PERISH BEFORE 6 DAYS.AS YOU LOVE DATH LET COME INTO YOUR FAMILY AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
OTO RE KWA NNE GO ONE MILLION TIMS , YOU GO SCHOLL AND YOU CAN WRITE GOOD ENGLISH , SHAME TO TO YOU AND YOUR FATHER WHO BORN YOU , HE MUST BE A BASTERD THAT IS WHY HE DIDINT RAIN YOU WELL, HOW C AN I DISCOSE MY ID TO AN OSU LIKE YOU . YOU THINK I DONT KNOW YOU . U DONT HAV ANY TING , YOU CANT EVEN BOST FOR FOOD , IS IT NOT HUNHGER KILL YOUR PERENTS , YYOU ARE CALLING ME NAMES.
OTO RE KWA NNE GI RE NNA GI

[email protected] 41.221.182.231 MALI
Quote:
brother i am from anambra east on nigeria living in outside for working as internet boy : i dont blame you because you lived in 9ja to drink beer and and eate rice come out so that you will know this world id very hot
+861343321014

[email protected]
Quote:
i like your guts..foollllllllllllll
You are just too foolish....asshole!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK UR MAMA U CAN'T EVEN SPELL

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy.. why u dey make too much noise.. U r full blown fool. Na u b the first guy man wey I go see wey no get sense... Instead make u talk as we fit take make kush.. U dey yarn dust... Mmmchhhewww... Freshen up idot and Stop being a moron.
Regards,
Killz

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO IS THE MOOROON??????? FUCKING BASTARD.
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES OTHERS RECEIVE YOUR BULLSHIT?? I GUESS YOU WILL NOT HAVE AN IDEA BECAUSE YOU ARE AN IDIOT. GO TO SUCK YOUR MOTHERS' FUCKING ASS HOLE.
BASTARD. YOU ARE A LITTLE GAMER WHO DOES NOT HAVE A MEANINGFUL IDEA OF WHAT, HOW IT IS DONE. FOOL

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] 41.155.118.34 Lagos
Quote:
PAY BACK NOT YET BUT FEEL THE GA$$$$

HELLO 3th IDIOT.

see i won make u knw say people like you always fall like a ( IROKO TREE ) ............. I 1st think people like you suppose to do transaction online but i find out that you just A miserable HUMAN BEING and UNFORTUNATE FOLLOWER...... so i know just fit blame u cuz waithing dey follow ur entire FAMILIES never step BACK...

So i will advise that u should @least beg some REAL YAHOO guy that u that he can really help u to solve ur PERSONALITY B4 u can @least be like BOYZ that we TRAIN.

So call on JESUS ............. DEVIL THE MASTER OF BACK HEART like you want. so SAVE u.

Regards......

Am MORE than what you think that I AM.

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU BE FOOL TODAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER YOU WILL DIE TOMORROW WATCH AND SEE

[email protected]
Quote:
Since dat ur de 1 dat started it .i will not rest untill ALUSI NGENE NIbo who gaves me all de cars dat i hav 2 day wipe out ur generation.from EZU NIBO AWKA.

[email protected]
Quote:
again: you will remain poor and poorest in your criminal scamer, you are a bastard,if you are not a scamer your mother is not a bastard,you are a west,you are fools,you are fustrated man,you live for noting,hopeless idiot,west product,your father used you for money richua,you are living dead man,go and die,for me dead is better for you,how many people do you scam?remember God is watching you,dead man,you are using charm for them,remember ... one day is for the thief one day is for the owner,and your time is near,unless you repent now ... time never late,FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
I WISH YOU A MILLION FOLDS WHATEVER YOU WISHED ME OK

[email protected]
Quote:
I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE FRUSTRATED IN LIFE, MAY THIS YOUR PRAYERS COME BACK TO YOU IN HUNDRED FOLDS AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THIS NONSENSE WORDS WILL NOT HELP U ACHIEVE YOU AIM , BUT REMAIN FOOL AFTER SPENDING UR OGA MONEY ,THE CURSE WHERE U OGA CURSE FOR FUCKING HIS WIFE IS FOLLOWING U. COUPLE WITH THE GANG OF ARMY ROBBERS .YOU WILL DIED IN MOTOR ACCIENDENT BET ME IF YOU DONT HOLD UR LIFE, YOU LIFE WILL END LIKE A FOWL BASTARD WHO CANNOT TRACE UR FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
GROW UP SMALL AND STOP WRITING THIS RUBISH TO ME FIND OUT WHERE I AM FIRST, IF YOU ARE NOT GET JOBS TO KEEP YOUR SELF BUSY FIND A WAY TO MOVE FORWARD AND NOT TO BE WRITING THIS RUBISH TO PEOPLE IS YOU RECEIVE 4MART FROM YOUR FELOW GUY MAN DELET IT AND KNOW THAT YOUR EMAIL HAS BEEN REPORT BY SOMEONE YOU CAN ASWELL STOP USING THE EMAIL i DON'T KNOW WHY YOU GUYS IN NIGERIA CAN'T DO SOMETHING SERIOUS, WE THAT WORK OUT SIDE HERE WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO DO ALL THIS BECAUSE WE ARE WORKING 247, MY BROTHER HUSTLE HARD THATS JUST THE SECRET IF YOU MADE MONEY AS YOU SAID ENJOY, WRITING THIS TO PEOPLE SHOWS THAT YOU ARE NOT WORKING IF YOU ARE BUSY YOU WOUNT HAVE TIME FOR PLAY, TAKE MY WORD AM NOT ABUSING YOU JUST TALKING TO YOU AS A BROTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT THIS PYTHON SNAKE IS COMING TO SWALLOW YOU TO NINTH I WILL SEND ONE TO YOU AND ONE YOUR BROTHER TAKE IT NOW COWARD
THIS ONE JUST SWALLOW YOUR FATHER NOW

(^^^Google “Pictures of the year 2009: animals eating each other” and you’ll see the pictures he sent me.)

[email protected] 41.218.234.11
Quote:
SEE YOUR MOTHERS P*SSY... MY DOG FUCKED HER VERY HARD CUS SHE WAS TOO OLD..... HAHAHAHAHA
IS HAS INFECTED A VERY BAD DISSEASE BECASUE MY DOG IS DEAD NOW AND I KNOW YOUR MUM WILL SOON DIE. HOW IS HER HEALTH LATELY. I GUESS YOU WILL NOTICE SOME CHANGES. YES IT WAS BECAUSE SHE SLEPT WITH MY INFECTED DOG. I KEPT JUST FOR YOUR MOTHERR P*SSY... HHAHAHAHAHAH

(^^^Nevermind about that picture.)

[email protected] 41.214.12.33 Dakar, Senegal
Quote:
UR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPER UR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPERUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOU KNOW IT,YOUR PAPA NA PALM WINE TAPER

[email protected]
Quote:
see this mumu............................... i fuck ur mum yesterday....

[email protected]
Quote:
Do you know you are the biggest idiomatic idiot i have ever seen on earth, you claim to be Mr. perfect yet you don't know where you are suppose to put comma and full stop in your sentence. My friend if i were to be you i will go back to Kindergarten, because that is where you belong.

I told the mugus my name was Collins.
[email protected]
Quote:
THE COLLINS I KNOW CAN NOT DO THIS FOOLISH THING YOU ARE DOING. TILL REPENT AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS YOUR EYES WILL NEVER OPEN, YOU ARE WALKING CORPS, DIE BY FIRE DIE BY FIRE DIE BY FIRE YAYAYA

[email protected]
Quote:
ASK UR MOTHER TO TELL U WHO IS UR FATHER. U DONT LOOK LIKE THE MAN COLLINS. THATS WHY U ARE THIS STUPID.
I DONT THINK I HAVE A MOTHER.

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD COLLINS

[email protected]
Quote:
CHINEKE BOUA GI ONU,U WILL DIE IN 2 MONTHS TIME,JUST MARK IT.ONWU GA EGBU GI.POVERTY WILL NEVER DEPART FROM YOUR FAMILY.OZU.

OWUITE WILL NEVER LIVE YOU TILL YOU GO TO YOUR GRAVE.

RIP

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

UR I JUST FINISHED HAVING SEX WITH UR MOTHER NOW

[email protected]
Quote:
Try to send this mail to your stupid father idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
Education man, your generation to ur generation will die for HIV VIROUS, THAT YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER, I WILL LIKE SERVICE UR SISTER AGAIN,

[email protected] 41.191.85.45 Cotonou, Benin
Quote:
MR PRESIDENT GOD BLESS U

United States

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
IF U WANT 2 SEE ME IN NIGERIA COME ISLAND, ASK 4 HEAVY IN OLUWOLE... OMO BABA AGBA,

[email protected]
Quote:
you dey crazy your father you no work your self
go fuck your mother pussy idiot monkey like you
me and you no be same i dont make much money like you
fuck your *DELETED*

[email protected]
Quote:
The way you talk proves that you are stupid small boy that has no home trainning who new in the job too.i dont supoose to talk to a thing like you taht was raised in the wilderness.you didnt even ask me anything or explain anything and you are bluffing like bastard.What stupid job could that be and where the hell is a thing like you from.and xhat kind of stupid job are you talking bout you little jjc.

[email protected]
Quote:
Send me your telephone number, where are u, i go show u say i be real Yoruba Man IDIOT. I don't make mouth, i am in Ouagadougou, Burkina faso, i am well know here just ask of Alhaji -77 you can get me on +226 76274102
You think u are talking to ur age group ABI ..........
I'm sure he would be most appreciative of folks shared his phone number with other angry lads Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a big fool.I guess u dont own a property or properties. I wish i even know the client your talking about. Dont fuck with sailors. If you be man, paste your number and location.>>>SMall pikin>>

[email protected]
Quote:
You Mad? or U insane? wat ur prob and y do u send me such mail?

Let me tell u dont ever in ur full life send me such mail and u claimin 2 be (GANGSTAR 4LIFE)..i bet u if u knw u wnt mention such tin mutherfucker u gonna die soon don test cos am 2 hot 2 handle am gonna pis on ur grave idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
Na ur type dey die fast fast I no get ur time just bought my 5th car last week very wicked fs 45 , Bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
obi you are refirling to your mama as you dont have respect what did you email main you are paying out you mama you maga your papa mugu your familys ngbada you have pay out your familys for nothing go and look for you to do ok if you are hungry ask you shall be geving ok na your mamatoto you go fuck that your sisters toto na him you go fuck you idiot so you stell have time to write you jobless inportant people don't have time to write but you as jobless i no you will write back you hellgoat you will look forwar to meet your mama

you are just a common pig so you still have time to even talk i think you don't have work come i will look for one and main you if you want to treating your life that is your cup of tea you want to tell me that you are igbo what did igbo have my guy no the way you talk stop ricking your life, life don't have duplicate so you have to no how to talk obi is your name and eze or what so ever is your fathers name now you are treating your life be care full a world is a enough for a Wis

[email protected]
Quote:
holy shit batman he threatens me with diseases when hes the onew sucking dixck and swallowing ass hbole cum
and thats where you get hiov mother fuckeer.
i hear btyour mother gives good sucki9ng and so sdoedss ytour sisgter wanna see the vdieos?
10,000 per day is the cost. as i also have your cocksucking vids too.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU AND YOUR HOUSE-HOOD WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE IN JESUS NAME.

YOU WILL DIE LIKE GOAT BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR AND VULTURE WILL EAT YOUR DEAD BODY IN JESUS NAME"

[email protected]
Quote:
NOW YOU ARE PLAYING WITH THE WORD "HOLINESS" MAY YOU KEEP BITING YOUR TONGUE AND MOUTH FOR THREE MONTHS. FOR YOUR BAD WORDS I WISH YOU WHAT YOU WISH ME POOR MAN. ANY OF YOUR REPLY TO THIS MEANS YOU HAVE CLAIMED IT AND IT MUST HAPPEN, IF YOU DID NOT RESPOND, IT MEANS ALL YOU SAID IS YOUR DWELLING PLACE AND YOU HAVE ACCEPT IT.
IF YOU DELETE IT, YOU HAVE DELETE YOUR DESTINY, KEEPING IT IS TO KEEP YOU BACKWARDNESS AND DOWN FAIL TO YOU LOW LIFE.
RECEIVE IT AND GO AND SUFFER BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO DIE NOW. YOU MUST SUFFER THE PUNISHMENT OF PLAYING WITH THE WORD "HOLINESS" BEFORE YOU DIE. TAKE IT FROM ALL ANGLE.
NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
asshole i already went to heaven once and returnmed to strike you down with the help of GD himself he told me io had a reason to live and this was it getting rid of ;people like you. punish them and then he will send yolu to burn in hell for eternity so pack your soul and prepair yourse;lf for the burning of your life. jst like back in the slavedry days when their was nothi9ng but discriminatuon wekll you deserve what you get.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic