SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A short love story

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
WFun
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this is still possibly open, but after the phone call we had a few days ago I haven't heard back from my dear Angelic. I think I pushed a little to hard in our first telephone conversation, but hey, it was fun abusing these turds. Here are a few of the emails, and of course, the phone conversation that ended it all:

I can't seem to get colors working so I'll just title each mail, there's not many....

FROM ANGELIC
Quote:
Hello my dearest heart,

Good morning have you wake up hope yes how was your night with your weekend i believe it was so nice there m My dear how is your health which is the most important thing to me i believe that you are sounding with good health there , My love mine was so terrible over here in this camp that is why i am crying and begging you to help me out for this transfer of my late father's that deposit with my name as a next of kin so that after the transfer to your account you will send me some money for my traveling documents to come and join you over there for a better and new life on your side at list to feel like a real woman with you,

Dear you said some thing about if i am willing to moving to your country well i am ready to join you but the only problem i have now is my international passport i lost it during the war if you can help me getting my passport i will join you there so that we can join have for the transfer of the money ,

Dear if you yes that you want me to come first before the transfer now i want you to write to our Rev and tell him about my passport here is his email [email protected] , please dear try and write to him so that he can go to the immigration office and know the cost of my passport , Please take good care of your self and your baby's i wish i am there with you and them i miss you so much hope to hear from you soon,have a nice day,

yours lovely one,

Angellique.

FROM BAITER
Quote:
My dear Angellique,
I am sad to hear that you lost your passport. It must be a horrible inconvience for someone who wishes to travel but cannot. I can only imagine it would almost be like a prison! Please dear, anything I can do to help a good friend I am always willing. What to do next?
Yours Truely,
Peter Decker

What to do next? How silly of me, send MONEY of course! duh!

FROM ANGELIC
Quote:

Hello dear
Good morning,
with warm morning kiss my sweet beloved one how are you doing today?Dear how was your night and your lovely dreams, i believe it was so great with you i miss you try to call me today when you send me the money for my passport , Dear how is your work,
My lovely one happy New day, i am happy to spend the rest of my life with you, with mutual acquaintance, passionate and affections tendency between me and you, i proud to come to you instantly as you just insist that should be the best solution to behold and obtain our love intact as a solid rock, my love for you has no limit because you have showed me light in the sky, now i can draw fun in the moon day light, i can no more go any starvation, no more lacking of vitamin, nutrients and proteins. Then when i come we can make the transaction of the money together with you.

For cost of the traveling paper, i don't have an International Passport as i told you i asked
Pastor John Christopher he said that from his observation and the cost of my Passport is 370 Dollars as i needed such a passport due to my refugee status so that it will enable me to obtained my traveling easily and the passport will be ready in the next two working days, my love you have to send the money to the following address below;;;;;

SEND VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

RECEIVER'S NAME.......................PASTOR JOHN CHRISTOPHER
EMAIL ADDRESS.......................... [email protected]
HOME ADDRESS..........................NO 22 LAYOUT YORFF DAKAR SENEGAL
PHONE NUMBER..........................+22177111XXXX

God bless you my love with a lot of kisses from your belove one Angellique.

Of course I'm willing to help!

FROM BAITER
Quote:
Dearest Angellique,
I am happy to recieve your email, it is warm and sweet. I would like for you to come visit me but I feel we may be moving a LITTLE bit too fast. I have yet to hear your sweet voice and you are ready to come stay with me, and this is a kind gesture, but not common in my culture. Dearest would you please call me or allow me the pleasure of calling you? I believe love is something special that does not require the personal touch but a voice would be nice, don't you think? Lets have a lovely conversation and I will tell you all about myself and you can tell me more about you. Then we can work on obtaining your passport so you can come and see me. I am very excited to tell you the truth.
Waiting to hear from you,
Peter

Then, nothing... time to write again

FROM BAITER
Quote:
My dear,
I've not heard from you in some time. Hope all is OK where you are, I know life is not easy. Please get back to me I'd like to call you on the phone and help you with your VISA application. I wait for you.
Peter

Money = BINGO, she finally answers the phone!

WARNING, not safe for work, near your wife, dog, or anyone capable of hearing... Smile

http://www.4shared.com/audio/RQovfil5/Angellique.html

I could just imagine her pimp sitting next to her, ready to put on a beat down dare she talk back to me. I figured as much because she takes an awful amount of abuse!

A few days pass but now she won't respond Sad I've sent a few follow ups with no reply:

FROM BAITER
Quote:
Angelique,
I think something is wrong here. I have not heard from you in days now. I went to the bank yesterday to retrieve money for your visa but you still dont call me or write back. What is the meaning of this, some kind of cruel joke? Please I have had too many heart breaks in the past and another one would surely break my heart. So if you are a good person please be honest with me, if you have no intention to come see me thats fine just dont get my hopes up.
-Peter

One more shot and mention of the holy grail, western union...

FROM BAITER
Quote:
Angel,
I fear the worst is true. You have not written back for days and I am missing you. To be honest I am kind of upset. I thought after our sexy conversation this week you would be yearning for me? Was it all a lie? Tomorrow I go back to western union and cancel my money order. I want you to know I really thought you were the one. But you weren't.... Even though you cheated me doesn't change the way my heart yearns for you, but you do not feel the same way. I wish you could have just told me instead of wasting my time with trips to bank and WU offices when you don't even want the money to come see me. It is a pity because we could have had a beautiful life here together. Good luck in life, I hope you find your way out of the camp soon. and find the man who can make you happy.
-Peter

Let's see if we can get this one going again. FUN FUN FUN Smile
Enjoy!
WFun
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE:

I got 3 phonecalls from Angelic this morning around 5am. My wife was mighty pissed understandably and cursed the fact that I even play these baiter games. I assured her I would set my GVoice number not to ring the phone at night (something I should have done a long time ago), but the good news is that ME AND ANGELIC are back in business. Even after calling her a "stupid bitch" on the phone for calling so early, I awake to an email with no mention of my verbal abuse this morning, just more pleading for money. Here's the mail I got a few hours ago:

Quote:
Hello my dear,

Good morning how are you doing there hope fine , My dear honestly i really want to meet you there for the rest of my life , My dear i wrote to you that day you called you even i as to worried because i don't heard from you as you promised me that you are on your way to send me the money for my passport but since that day i have not read from you , My love i am suffering over here think about me even i feel more than you i have strong feeling for you i am thinking about every day , My dear i wish i am there with you i am crying to meet you i want to spend the rest of my life with you there in your country , My dear how will i join or meet you there without my passport which you promised to send me the money to get it but since than i have not heard from you , My dear if you have send the money for my passport send me the information right now so that our Rev to go and collect the money and go for my passport so that by next week i will join you there, My i am suffering here try all you can to help me out i am not cheating you honestly , My love i feel the same you feel but what will i do without money to get my passport to enable me joining you for for a better life please think about all this dear don't break my heart don't abandon me here think about this my terrible situation here , My dear i will be waiting to hear from you now and if you have send the money forward me the information now i love you , i wish i am there with you now so that we can spend the weekend together dear i feel you with all my heart , i will give you a miss call now try to call me back take good care of your self my dear i know that i am not there with you but my love and my spirit is there with you to warm you , i feel little happy to read from you now but i need to join you there bye for now hope to read from you very soon,

yours lovely one,

Angellique

I respond now:

Quote:
Angelique,
I fear you are suffering bouts of amnesia. Possibly due to the high levels of heat and lack of water. Dear, I emailed you AT LEAST THREE TIMES this week looking for you. I HAD YOUR WESTERN UNION IN MY HAND!!! Why are you playing games and now lying??? WHY WHY WHY??? I can't believe you would do that to me. You KNOW I tried to message you at least 3 times. If you cannot admit this fact I have no choice but to consider you a LIAR. Dear, fix my heart, apologize for not responding, and I will find it in my heart to forgive you. Without your apology, and without your EXPLICIT acknowledgement that I DID SEND YOU MESSAGES ALL WEEK, I will have no choice but to move on. I still have feelings for you, love does not just disappear, but I am mad at you. You can fix that and we can love again. Do the right thing dear.
Lovingly,
Peter

I suppose I'll have to call back demanding a bit of dirty talk from the girl, or at least some heavy petting Wink

She writes back minutes later, apologizing of course.

Quote:
ANGELIQUE
Hello my darling one,

Well i have read your mail i understand your feelings towards me thanks for your care and your love to me , My dear now i am on my knees with my tears begging you to forgive me i am apologizing you for forgiveness i am very sorry not to be writing to you now my dear found a place in your lovely heart to forgive me i am pleading for your forgiveness i am more than sorry ok bear with me i really need you in my life honestly you have change my sorrow to joyful dance i really want to be with you very soon think about my terrible condition over here all my hope is to be with you there for a better and new life on your side to feel like a real woman on your side to sleep and wake up with you to look into your eyes and tell you how i love and care for you , i found joy, happiness and strength in you , My dear i hope that you have forgiving me now thanks for that well i waited allot but you don't call back and i am very sorry to disturb you when you are sleeping but i wish i am there sleeping together with you now i am feeling you so much ,

My dearest heart well about the money for my passport can you send me the information you used to send the money to me here in my email so that i will give it to the Rev to go and collect the money and go to immigration office for my passport now please try it now i can't wait to join you next week immediately my passport is ready My dear you are every thing to me my life here is not complete without you believe me each night that pass bring more sorrow in my life i am ready to join you over there i love you dear please forgive me from you inner heart i am on my knees for this hear my cry for help you really know all i am passing through over here which you promised me help and new life don't abandon me or to reject me on this my condition ok please take good care of your self for me i love you so much My dear think about your lonely and poorness love here in this camp,hope to hear from you with the information you used to send me the money now , My dear i know that i am not there with you but love is there for you ok,take good care ,

yours lovely one,

Angellique.

I think I'm gonna let this one marinate over the weekend. Any thoughts on where to go next with this? I'm kinda new to the game so any fun ideas would be appreciated!
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Break both your hands in a car accident. You try to "speak" to the computer to have it compose the messages for you, but the program garbles everything.

Now you have to get a friend to type your e-mails for you.

The friend proceeds to run your original character down (say how unreliable and immoral a guy he is, listen to all he's done in the past) and fall head over heels with her, make tantalizing offers, say that he will treat her better than your original character did.

Character 2 will eventually get passed off to the reverend, the banker, the lawyer, or whoever and asked to make the WU payment. WU? No way, they're corrupt (add sob story)!
Or you can stall by requiring the use of some of the forms at the top of this forum.

Or the money transfer clerk can get in on the action, saying "Look, I know this is a scam. I can get the money sent on to you, but I want a cut or I tell the guy he's being scammed."

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
WFun
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great idea Ezio, let's go with exactly that. I let her stew for a few days while I had my hands sawed off at the hospital. Tonight I sent this and I'll follow up with a phone call tomorrow. Its far fetched but let's see if she hooked.

Quote:
Beer Angel,
I have mad news 4 you. This week and I had a terrible car accident. I was on my way to Western Union in the rain when my car slid into a moving train. I was sent to the hospital and lost both of my hands. Now cannot type except with computer speak program. Very painful and hard to type with microphone. Deer I love you. I kneed somebody to come be my nurse, I kneed you now more than ever. My good friend Jon will arrange money to you so you come and help me. Plebes will you nurse me back to health? I will call you tomorrow be by phone please need you now. I love U so moth!
Love Pea tear
inx
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WFun wrote:
Great idea Ezio, let's go with exactly that. I let her stew for a few days while I had my hands sawed off at the hospital. Tonight I sent this and I'll follow up with a phone call tomorrow. Its far fetched but let's see if she hooked.

Quote:
Beer Angel,
I have mad news 4 you. This week and I had a terrible car accident. I was on my way to Western Union in the rain when my car slid into a moving train. I was sent to the hospital and lost both of my hands. Now cannot type except with computer speak program. Very painful and hard to type with microphone. Deer I love you. I kneed somebody to come be my nurse, I kneed you now more than ever. My good friend Jon will arrange money to you so you come and help me. Plebes will you nurse me back to health? I will call you tomorrow be by phone please need you now. I love U so moth!
Love Pea tear

Lol, brilliant! clapping clapping clapping
"Beer Angel " lmao !!
Waiting for her reply Smile

I.
WFun
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy crap she/it believes me.... here's the reply I got today. I'm going to place a call soon, I'll post it as soon as I get through to her.

Quote:
Hello My Darling Peter ,

How are you today i hope you are getting better today ?am so sorry for all that i have corset you my dear i am crying here that i am writing this mail to you i don't know what to do now my love how did the accident happen ? darling how are you filling today have you eating ? and do you have any one with you there to give you what you want ,my dear am confines here that i am please tell me what to do how i wish i am there with you to make you fill happy and forget the pins , my love how is the hospital management trite you i want to be there with you to know what you need ,darling as you can see that i am not a free woman and you promise to give me back my freedom before this happened oh how can i come to Us to know what i will do for my love to be alive .

Darling do you know that ever sense i came in contact with you my worry are over i think of you all day that my friends in the camp are asking me what is give me joy and i told them that you are the joy of my life darling i wish to come there to nurse you back to health but i cant understand what is going on i fill like killing myself it is because of the love you have for me that is corseting us pins, darling i want you to call me on phone as you said so that i will know the seriousness of the hospital management and how is your friend Jon is he there with you ?Jon if you are there please look after my love for me because he is the only joy i have if not i will kill myself .

Darling i will also like to promise you that i will not have another man in my life because you have giving happiness in my life you makes me remember what my lat father use to tell me when he was alive he told me that the day i will find a man who will be my forever ,that know one will tell me that i will know by myself darling the way i fill makes me know that you are the one the love of my life ,i love you with all my hart i cant wait to hear from you ,i gave you all my love my kiss and hugsssssssssss

Yours in love
Angellique.

I called her but her "pastor" told me it was too late to talk with her. It's 9pm in Nigeria.... so, yeah, I'm calling bullshit on that LOL. Here's the email I just sent back:

Quote:
Angel,
I called you but a man answered the phone and said it was too late to speak with you. I need you now more than ever. My friend Jon is typing this for me because my hands were destroyed in the car accident. I want to arrange the money for your passport so please call me back. Tomorrow I will be in the hospital all day, they will try a new technique to give me robotic hands. Please pray my surgery goes well. I'll be thinking about you.
Love Peter

Now she's going to fast for 3 days so that God makes me better? Where do they get this crap? The same place I do??? I'll let a few days go by till I get out of the hospital with my new robot hands and then introduce Jon into the pictures. I bet he's willing to unplug my ass feeding tube for a little bit of the fortune.... what will my angel think????

Quote:
Hello My Darling Peter,

how are you day i hope fine , my love i want you to know that nothing will happen to you OK my dear i want you to believe you are going to be alright after the surgery because i have been thinking of you here after the last mail i sent to you i find no happiness in me .

Then i went to meet the rev and told him all that have happened and he told me to stop crying that you will be fine and he also give me three days praying and fasting which i start today been Wednesday it will end on Saturday darling do you believe in God if you do then believe that you are going to be fine because the world of God said in the book of Jeremiah he said i am the Lord is there any thing too difficult for me? i want you to know that there is nothing too difficult for the Lord to do .

Darling i fill so sorry for all the pins but i tell you this soon you will be happy angina my love the rev told me you call but it was too late when you called so my dear bear with me i will like you to call me in time today so that i can hear my darling voice to know how you fill and please tell your friend Jon to do all he can for me to see that you eat in time and to give you what ever you want i promise to pay him back when i come there.

Darling i want you to go to the hospital with confidence and hope that you will be fine after the surgery i am here praying for you and i cant sleep until you are fine i did light vegan yesterday to see that the surgery goes well i promise you this you will be fine only have confidence in God , my love i will be waiting for your call to know how i am going to come and join you there to make sure i take care of you all day until you are OK i miss you how i wish to hog you and know your fillings and pans and to see that all your worry's come to an end .

love is what no one can say how it is only by your filling now reading this mail you will know that i love you and want to be with you till the end of my life.

Yours in love
Angellique.

She wasn't by the phone when the reverend answered again so here's another reply

Quote:
Tweedle Sweetie bums Angelica,
I'm going to call you this weekend to setup your visa, I really need somebody here to help me around the house, cook, and do a little farm work. My new metal hands will rust in the sink and won't be fully healed for a few weeks at best. Please baby I need you now. Be near the phone this weekend so I can call you. I'm thinking about you all the time and my doctor told me that love heals all wounds so I know I will get better soon. I love you with all my heart.
With my heart,
Peter
x0x0x0x0x0
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic