SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

WHERE ARE YOU FOR GOD SAKE

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kenwag
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Col. kenn3th 'wagin@l', a retired Colonel in Australian army who now lives in a quite and remote Australian town called d!ngoshire, receives an email from an american general in afghanistan who came across a large cache of cash captured in Afghanistan. Naturally this caught the interest of kenn3th who had also served in afghanistan during his service years, and he agrees to go and collect the consignment himself.....

----------------------------------
Sent: Friday, 24 September 2010 11:51:45 PM
Hello, I’m Gen.David Rodriguez from united state but now I’m
serving in Afghanistan, Three days back during out operation field within the
middle Kabul region, we carried a patrol to some area where those rebels do
normally hide out, the patrol was conducted by me and my men, during our
operation within this territory, We come across some hidden fund by the rebels
leaders within their hiding out. I and my men quickly move this fund to my
official room, as we do speak this fund is with me and I want to move this
money out from here, as you know here is a wall zone, and I think this fund are
not safe here in my official room. Therefore I am willing to move this money
out from here.. I don't know if you can handle this with me? I will make all
necessary arrangement as soon as you accept to assist me receive this money
over there in you country, at the end, you shall be entitled to have good
reward from me.

I will and register it as a parcel with the United Nations Diplomatic
Company here in Afghanistan and ask them the requirements they need from you to
deliver the parcel to you, as soon as the parcel gets to you thereafter I will
take permission from my superior and meet with you, you have nothing to worry
about because the parcel is going to be deliver to you by a courier man from
United Nations Diplomatic company, I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Sent: Saturday, 25 September 2010 3:42:28 AM
To: [email protected]
Hello there,

Your email is interesting because I have served in afghanistan in active duty as a part of the Australian presence in Afghanistan. My name is kenn3th wagin@l, Sq. # 58C, 5th Batallion, Australian Army. I have since retired, however I'm still familiar with Afghanistan. I think it best that I visit Afghanistan and collect the money from you in person, rather than have such a large amount sent to me in a parcel. Would that work? Which city are you located in?

Col. kenn3th wagin@l (Rtd)

Sent: Saturday, 25 September 2010 8:15:26 AM

Hello kenn3th, I'm so impressed by your reply but it's not the best you visit me here in Afghanistan to collect the money, Don't worry the money will be delivered to you at your door-step successfully, What I need most from you now is trust and sincerity, I will go to the United Nations Diplomatic Company here in Afghanistan to register the money as a parcel and it will be delivered to you successfully by their courier man, please I want you to stick this to your mind don't ever disclose this transaction to anybody I want you to keep it confidential(between you and I only) And the other things I need from you now is your information to deliver the parcel to you such as:

(1)Your Full Names
(2)Your Home Address
(3)Your photo/picture
(4)And Your Contact Phone Number(s)

I will take all these your information to the United Nations Diplomatic Company to enable their courier man deliver the parcel to you at your door-step successfully thereafter I will come to meet with you and both of us will plan how to invest the money in a lucrative business, The worth of the money is $4.5millionUSdollars. My pictures and the picture of the money are attached to this message check it out. Thanks for your understanding. I'm looking forward to hear from you.

Gen. Rodriguez
Rodrig's Photo 1
Rodrig's Photo 2
Rodrig's Photo 3
Fake money

Sent: Saturday, 25 September 2010 8:34:16 AM
Evening, David.

Thanks for your email, and your photos. You seem quite familiar, I can almost swear I've seen you on TV more than once, but I cannot remember exactly when or what it was about. Have you been in any press conferences that were televised, are you aware?

Anyway, I'm concerned that the money in the photo appears to have the photos of Saddam Hussein. Why is that? If you are in afghanistan, the money should not have Iraq's ex leader's photo on it. Can you please eleborate about this?

Also, I really don't think it is a good idea to send such a large amount of cash by courier. I do not know if this is even something legal. The right way to do this, is either to send the money to me through a bank transfer, or for me to visit Afghanistan, India, or any other country from where I can pick the cash up in person. Please do not contact any courier company about this, I believe it is imperative that no one else get involved in this transaction except for you and me.

You asked for my details, here they are:

Col. kenn3th wagin@l
18 Wellington St,
d!ngoshire xxxx
Tasmania
Australia

I have attached a copy of my military ID card, which has my photo on it. I do not have any other photos or documents on my computer. I trust this will be acceptable.

Ken's fake id

Sent: Saturday, 25 September 2010 8:54:22 AM

Evening kenn3th, I want to tell you that this transaction is a genuine transaction, You have nothing to be afraid of, I saw the information you sent to me it shows that you are a very serious person and i like doing business with serious people, But there is something very important remaining that you haven't send, YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER it's very important please send it to me as soon as possible. And remember the confidentiality of this transaction it's very vital for the security of this transaction. Thanks for your cordial cooperation, I hope to hear from you soon.

Gen. Rodriguez

Hello David,

Thanks for your prompt reply to my email. Sorry, I didn't see that you had asked for my phone number as well. I do not have a mobile, however my landline number is +61 xxxxxxxxx. Currently however, my telephone line is dead. I'm not sure if I've told you this before, but I live in a peaceful, but very remote mining town in the outback of Australia called d!ngoshire. Here, the nearest roads to the city of Hobart are not fully complete, and a helicopter is needed to leave and enter this town. Therefore, my telephone company has not yet managed to fix the phone line, however I trust they should do so soon. Fortunately one of the mining companies here have established a satelite link to internet for their workers, which enables me to use the internet.

Yes, I am indeed very serious about this transaction. I'm not sure if you're aware of this, David, but any funds captured from rebels are legally the property of the United States government. Therefore, under no circumstances should you let anyone else be aware of these funds, and ESPECIALLY not a United Nations courier company. If anyone knows, you will be required to transfer the funds to the US government, and if you contacted a courier company with the intention of sending the money out, you may even be court marshalled for attempting to steal from the US gov.

Therefore, the safest way is for me to collect the money in person, in one way or another.
Please let me know of your thoughts, and I also want to know why the funds are in outdated Iraqi currency, since Saddam Hussein's photos are not present on any of the current iraqi currency since he was disposed.

Hello kenn3th, I'm so impressed by you swift reply too, Do not worry your self about the picture I just want you to have the clue of what I'm talking about, The main stuff is with me here in my official room and I will cogitate very well on how you are going to receive the money, Just give me some few time I will get back to you, Thanks for your sincerity.

Gen. Rodriguz

Hello David,

Please feel free to call me Ken, all my close friends do so.

What do you mean that I shouldn't worry about the picture? You do know that any money in old Iraqi currency which has not been in use since Saddam's government was disposed in 2003 is no good anymore? How much money do you have outside Iraqi currency? I believe that is the only money which we can use, unless you find someone who trades Iraq's old currency for the new currency.

Hello Ken, The currency with me here is a new currency not money in old Iraqi currency which has not been in use since Saddam's government, Be confident and keep my word. I don't have Iraqi old currency.

Gen. Rodriguez

Hello,

That is good to hear, but then why was the old Iraqi currency in that photo that you sent to me?

Ken like I said I just want you to have the clue of what I'm talking about, Don't think otherwise, Ken just let me think of how I'm going sent the money to you, I will get back to you as soon as I'm done with the decision I reached. Thanks

Gen. Rodriguez

Gen. Rodriguez,

But the reason why I'm asking where the iraqi currency came from, is because I am also a military man, and I'm interested in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. I was under the impression that all old iraqi currency had been captured by NATO forces, but seeing that you found a new reservoir of this currency has really intrigued me. Please tell me how you came across that old currency?

I think that, if we were to smuggle that old currency out, and auction it, it can also be worth a lot of money, just like old coins are sometimes auctioned for a lot of money. Do you still have that old currency from Saddam under your control? If so, we should try to get it out alongwith the rest of the money. Can you tell me how much amount exactly in Saddam's currency do you have with you?

Mr. Ken,
After reading your mail again and again , it is cleared that you are trustworthy person which have the same millitary training as i do.
As told you before that is not the best option for you to come to Afghanistan
for the US$4,500,000 . I have made all arrangement to get this Money to Indonesia with UN diplomat Who did not know the content of the Consignment Box.
So, at this point , i need your concert, if you can Travel to Indonesia to pick up the Box of the Money. This is confidential.

Gen. Rodriguez

I will have to think about it, Gen. Roriguez. What will happen to the old iraqi currency, will that be included in the consignment that I will pick up? Please tell me the exact amount you have in the old iraqi currency, as that can also be valueable if we auction it.

Col. kenn3th wagin@l (Rtd),
Yes, the Iraqi currency is Included and exact Amount of the Iraqi Currency
is 28 million.
The UN Diplomat will move on Monday and as soon as he arrives Indonesia he
will contact you, so that you go and pick it up.
Take note that you and I alone know the content of the Consignment Box.

Gen. Rodriguez

Gen. Rodriguez,

Thanks for your email. I am still considering if I would be able to travel to Indonesia or not. As I've been to Afghanistan before, I'm familiar with the terrain and with the culture, and I can speak some of the local language as well, however I haven't been to Indonesia before.

Could you tell me when I would be expected to travel, for how long, and which city I would be travelling and staying in?

Furthermore, do you think it would be possible for me to get in touch with some young ladies in Indonesia, to entertain myself at nights during my stay? I trust you understand where I am coming from. This is a reason why I would have preferred traveling to Afghanistan, finding young blood is quite easy over there.

Apart from the UN diplomat, do you have any other contacts in Indonesia who may be able to help me regarding hotel accommodation, as well as finding some women?

Regards,

I quite Understand where you are driving to . As for the Contact and accommodation and ladies,
it will be well arrange for as soon as you arrived.
You are expected to travel for the pick-up of the Boxes as from Wednesday. The UN DIPLOMAT will
send you a flight Schedule On Monday 27th September 2010 and as soon as he arrives in Indonesia
he will send across the contact address to you where and when to come.
He will arrive in the capital City of Indonesia , Jakarta.
You will be informed all details as soon as he arrives.

Gen. Rodriguez

Gen. Rodriguez,

Thanks for your email. Now, when you say that my accommodation, etc will be arranged, who exactly will be doing it, the UN guy, or do you have any other contacts in Indonesia as well?

So the UN guy is flying to Indonesia tomorrow with the package, is he? Have you ensured that he cannot open the package? I advise you to put all the cash in a suitcase, which opens with a code, and unless the code is entered it does not unlock. I believe this is very important, so the UN guy will not accidently open the box and find the funds, which can not only result in a court marshall for you, but we would also lose all the funds if it happens.

Being that he is a part of UN, I believe the security procedures will not entail his luggage being search at the airport, which is good. However, we must minimize the time that the UN guy is in contact with the package, to lower the chances of him finding out about the money. I'm also not comfortable meeting someone from the UN for this deal, as I'm also a retired government employee. Therefore, what I suggest is that the UN guy deliver the funds to one of your contacts in Indonesia, who is not affiliated with the UN or government in any way, and I collect the funds from him. What are your thoughts about this?

Lastly, you haven't told me how many days I will be required to spend in Indonesia?

Regards,

UN Diplomat shall not be responsible for your hotel accommodation, he will send to you the address where you are to meet him and the name of the Hotel which you can stay. this is what i meant by saying that accommodation will be arrange for you because you demanded for some girl in your previous email to me.
The UN Diplomat has departed now to Indonesia, you will be contacted as soon as he arrives. The consignment Box can not be unlock unless with CODE known by me only. Which i will send to you as soon as you confirm to me that you have received the Consignment Box, So, there is no fear of the UN DIPLOMAT because he can not get it open at all.
You said you are not comfortable meeting someone from the UN for this deal, i understand your point. The UN Diplomat will only spend Three Day in Indonesia and to Africa for UN DIPLOMAT SEMINAR hosting by Former UN Secretary General KOFFI ANNA.
If you are not comfortable meeting with UN DIPLOMAT, then we will make arrangement with him as soon as he arrives and get inform to hand it over to someone you will be comfortable to meet.
He has already departed Now, So, for now i can not get in touch with him.

Gen. Rodriguez

Gen. Rodriguez,

It is excellent that you have a code on the suitcase which only you are aware of. Well done.

However, why are you using a UN diplomat to arrange hotel accommodation and girls for me? General, this is a job left to subordinates like tank cleaners and low level soldiers, not that of a senior UN diplomat. I'm quite surprised that you thought of asking a UN diplomat to do something like this. The diplomat may have agreed to it out of politeness, but he must be thinking something was wrong with you. It is my recommendation that if you wish to maintain your good reputation, you should tell the diplomat you were only joking, and ask one of your cronies in Indonesia to look after the hotel booking and the women. A diplomat is not a pimp, after all!

Anyway, I approve of your plan that the diplomat should leave the suitcase with one of your contacts in Indonesia, and when I fly over, I pick up the suitcase from him rather than the UN guy.

What is the situation right now, has the diplomat landed? Do keep me updated on where the funds are, and when I should begin looking for flights. I trust I will not need to stay longer than 1 night in Indonesia?

Hello Ken,
The UN Diplomat shall not be responsible for your hotel accommodation, he will send to you the address where you are to meet him and the name of the Hotel which you can stay. I'm not using the UN diplomat to arrange hotel accommodation and girls for you, there will be a subordinate for that, The diplomat just took his flight today(Monday 27th September 2010) when he arrives Indonesia he will contact you.

Gen. Rodriguez

Gen. Rodriguez,

Ah, thanks for your email and clarification. Its indeed a relief that you hadn't asked the diplomat to arrange accomodation. I thought you had mentioned it but I must've misread your email.

No matter, back to business. As I said, I would rather not have any contact with the UN diplomat at all, in fact, I would prefer if you didn't disclose my name to him either, so he would not know I was involved in this transaction. Have you told him my name already, without my permission? I hope not. In either case, what I would prefer is if you could ask the diplomat to deliver the suitcase to any of your contacts in Indonesia (preferably a civilian who does not work for the government), and I move on and pick up the suitcase from him.

What are your thoughts?

Hello Ken,
How are you Today? Your email is well understood, for the safety of this transaction i will do things
according to your Directives. The UN diplomat did not Know your Name so don't worry about that, Yes,
the Consignment will be delivered to a Civilian as you suggested. Well, I have not heard from the diplomat yet,
as I told you Yesterday that he has departed and he has not contacted me yet. When he do i will give him the
Directive that you have told me. Have a nice Day.

Gen. Rodriguez

Gen. Rodriguez,

That sounds excellent, I shall have no trouble picking up the consignment from a civilian.

Are you sure the U.N guy is trustworthy? Why hasn't he contacted you yet.. is it possible he ran off with the cash??

----------------

Gen. Rodriguez,

There is some good news. 5 young men shall be coming with me on my trip to Indonesia, Capt. James, Richard, Stephen, Ben, and Aaron. All of them are fine young men, who were under my training when they were in army school. 5 of the best students in their class. They have become quite skilled with weapons of all sorts, including hand to hand combat. Luckily, all have liscences to carry weapons, and will be armed. This adds extra protection to me as well as the suitcase!

I haven't told them what the trip is for, of course. Capt. Stephen called me last night and while we were talking, I mentioned a trip to indonesia and that security might be required. He told me that him and his 4 other friends were all free for the next 15 days, and as it turns out, all of them fancy a vacation to Indonesia and agreed to come with me.

I'm sure you'll be glad about the extra security this adds for the suitcase. However, this does increase your duties slightly, I would like hotel accomdation and women for myself as well as the 5 young captains as well. I hope this should not be a problem?

Also, please keep me posted, have you heard from the diplomat? Where is the suitcase now, and around when shall we expect to fly, and for how many days?

Hello ken,
I do not sanction that your idea of going to pick-up the suitcase with other 5 men, like I told you earlier that I want this transaction to be confidential (between me and you only) why are you adding more 5 men to this transaction I'm not so comfortable with that idea, Hope you haven't told them about the transaction yet? if you haven't done please for the security of this transaction don't ever do that, I will get back to you as soon as the diplomat contact me, Have a nice day.

Gen. Rodriguez

---------

Hello Ken,
I have received information from the Diplomat that he has arrived in Jakarta, Indonesia Successfully.
He said he will be leaving for Africa but he want to hear from me and I told him everything.
So he has comply to your Directive , So, all we need to do as he said . We need to pay $3,500 for
the Security Keeping Fees of the Box in a Security Company in Indonesia which he will send you
the Address and all the Document you need to present for the release of the Box to you Immediately
without Delay.
We are expected to send the money to him Today. and at this point I have no money on position.
So, I advise you to come up with the Money and send it to him, so that you make arrangement for the
Trip in the shortest time.

Gen. Rodriguez

Gen. Rodriguez,

I haven't told anything about the transaction to my juniors, of course. All I told them is that I was going to collect something from someone in Indonesia, and it might be good to have some security with me while it happens, and they all readily agreed, especially when I mentioned how beautiful indonesian women are and how I might be able to secure some extra holidays for them by speaking to some contacts in the army.

I had thought you would be happy to hear about the additional security. As you know, the suitcase will have a large amount of cash, plus with the iraqi currency, the total value may even reach up to $20 million or more. Surely you don't think it would be safe for me to carry all this amount alone in Indonesia?

Lastly, its good that the diplomat will deposit the suitcase with a storage company rather than keeping it himself. I shall pay the $3000 fees for that in person when I go to indonesia to collect the funds with my 5 armed bodyguards. Would that be okay?

Also, please don't give my email address or any other details to the U.N guy. I don't want to be contacted by anyone from the U.N for this transaction! Please ask him to send all the documents to you, and then you can send them back to me, and I shall print them out and take them with me to Indonesia.

How does it all sound to you? If all is well I can begin looking for a flight for next week?

Ken,

The Diplomat needs the money ($3,500) for the Security Keeping Fees of the Box in a Security Company in Indonesia,
the money is needed urgently for the registration of the BOX, like i told before you the Diplomat will be leaving for Africa
So you need to send the money immediately for the registration, I will tell the Diplomat to send me all the registration
Documents and I will forward it to you, Thereafter you can make arrangement for the Trip in shortest time.

Gen. Rodriguez

Gen. Rodriguez,

Ah, I see what you mean. However, I would feel more comfortable handing the money over in cash. If I sent money through a wire transfer or any other means, there will be a paper record of it, and as you know, I don't want my name to be involved in this transaction.

Do you have any contacts in Indonesia where the man can get the suitcase stored? Or perhaps he could take the box with him to Africa, and store it with any of your contacts there? I don't have a problem traveling to anywhere in Africa instead of Indonesia. Alternatively, if there is any security company which will accept the payment in cash once I go to retrieve the box, that will be ideal.

Ken,

With the looks of things, I have told the Diplomat to take the Consignment Box along with him to Africa.
Because you are more comfortable traveling to Africa than Indonesia.
But the issue still remain the Security Keeping Fees of the Consignment Box, which any Company
that he may keep it will demand. But at this point, I can not say if the cost of keeping it in
Africa will be higher than the cost of keeping it in Indonesia.
Well, He said, so long that you are not coming to Indonesia again, he has to travel out from
Indonesia to Africa To night. He gave me 100% guarantee of safe keeping of the Consignment
Box in Good SAVE COMPANY in Africa.
I will get in touch with you as soon as he contact me that he is now in Africa.

Gen. Rodriguez

Gen. Rodriguez,

I'm not more comfortable traveling to Africa than Indonesia, I'm equally comfortable with both places. However, like I said, if there are going to be any fees I want to pay them in person rather than have a written record of me being involved in this transaction. So, I'm assuming that this is OK, and I can pay for the box when I go to pick it up from Africa?

Ken,

Your statement is well understood, Lets wait till the diplomat gets to Africa.
when he contact me I will tell you the position of things and what to do next, However
thanks for your understanding. Your replies shows that you are a serious and sincere person, Have a nice day.

Gen. Rodriguez

I wish things hadn't been done in such a hurry. If the man had looked for a proper security company in Indonesia that accepted payment when I went to pick the items up, that would have worked better for me. Now I will have to email the 5 men that'll be coming for security and tell them that we'll be going to somewhere in Africa instead. Oh well, I shall email them now and ask them to be ready.

Which country in Africa will we visit?

Ken,

Lets wait for the diplomat to contact me first so that we will know
the position of things.

Gen. Rodriguez

Ok, But I want to make it clear that I can't make any payments with a paper trail, if any payments are needed I can only make them in person.

Ken,

My friend your point is well understood but lets wait for the diplomat to contact me first.

Gen. Rodriguez
---------

I Just heard from him now, he is Ghana in Africa,
He has to deposit the Consignment Box in
Safe Cargo Keeping Company.
The company is demanding for $5,500 usd because it
has to be kept pending to your arrival.
I have forward the receiver/Beneficiary of the Consignment
Box. Your Name and your Telephone Number and Email Address
to the Company and they will contact you with all you need to do
as soon as you gets to Africa. The are mere Civilian, so you
need not to be scare.
I am waiting for the Company reply.
Gen. Rodriguez.

Gen. Rodriguez,

Ghana, huh? That's a long way, but I suppose a trip to africa can be interesting. I don't know much about Ghana, are there any good places to see there? Is there a lot of wildlife? Any ideas?

I shall await the security company's email. It sounds most excellent that they are a private company not related to gov, and that they will accept payment in person. What's the name of the company? I hope they mention your or my name in the subject of their email, because I have a rather strict filter on my email that sends most emails to the 'junk mail' folder. Incidentally that's where your email was sent too, fortunately I found it and read it.

By the way, Rodriguez, you never told me which part of afghanistan are you stationed in at the moment? Would you mind sharing some of your activities with me? I'm most interested in the Afghanistan war. I would love to hear how things are going on over there at the ground.

Is the security company aware that you are involved in the transaction?

Ken,

Have you heard from the company?

Gen. Rodrigue

Sent: Friday, 1 October 2010 2:58:23 PM

LUGGAGE SHIPPING AND KEEPING COMPANY (LSKC)
ACCRA, GHANA.
TEL: +233548302490.

MR. kenn3th,

THIS IS THE INFORMATION OF THE BOX HAS BE DEPOSITED
HERE IN OUR COMPANY.
REGISTERED ON YOUR NAME.
CONSIGNMENT NUMBER.. CB 3524..
STORAGE FEES,.. US$5,500.
DATE OF DEPOSIT:.. 1ST OF OCTOBER 2010.
DEPOSITOR NAME :.. DIPLOMAT. LUISE KELVIN .
BENEFICIARY NAME: ................kenn3th wagin@l

NOTE: The outstanding storage fees of US$5,500. must be paid
and the receipt is what will be use to handover the box to you.
We can also make the delivery of the box to your Door-step any
where in the world as long as you can clear off the outstanding
fees from where you are and send us your delivery address.

Mr. Mensah Alan.
( General Manager ).

Hello Mr. Mensah,

I've been awaiting your email. Thanks for sending it.

Can you tell me what the box looks like, whether it opens with a code or a lock, and how large it appears to be?

Your fee is no problem, I'll be picking the box up in person and paying you the fees when I go to collect it. Can you please tell me your address, phone number, the name of your company, and what time will be good for me pick up the funds? Will you be open on next Thursday?

-------------

Hi Rodriguez,

I just heard from them yesterday, and I'm waiting to hear from them on some information I asked them. They've asked for a fee of something like $5000 USD which I shall take with me to Ghana on whichever date they tell me would be good for them.

I asked you where in afghanistan you're stationed and what your day to day activities on the ground are like?

Ken,

It's good you have heard from them, As for the questions you asked me: I'm stationed in Kabul Afghanistan and my day-to-day activities is to direct day-to-day operations of coalition forces across Afghanistan while partnering with the Afghan security forces and institutions to help Afghans achieve a durable stability that will prevent terrorist and violent extremist groups from again taking root in Afghanistan. Please keep up-dating with whatever information you receive from them.

Gen. Rodriguez

Hi Rodrig,

I did contact that security company yesterday, but they haven't replied to my email so far. They seem a bit slow getting things moving, don't they? I hope they reply quickly so I can start making arrangements for my flight.

You haven't told me if the security company is aware of your involvement in this project? I was thinking that I could forward you a copy of every email I send to them, so you'll be able to stay updated with what's happening. Think that'll be all right?

Ah, so you are stationed in Kabul. Well, seems like you've given me the standard reply, which you're trained to give to the media, like 'root out terrorism and train afghan forces' Smile. What I was wondering was if you can share some specific info on what you do. E.g are you personally in charge for operations against terrorists, training afghan forces, or perhaps for protecting U.S embassy and interests in Kabul? Things like that.

I hope that security company contacts me soon, I shall keep you updated.

LUGGAGE SHIPPING AND KEEPING COMPANY (LSKC)
ACCRA, GHANA.
TEL: +233548302490.

The box is a code lock Box , it is well locked.
You can make your Trip on Thursday as you desire
we are at your service at all time.
Do make arrangement for the Trip and send us you
flight Schedule as soon as you have it.
As for the Payment , it has to be made and the receipt
shall be use to release your Box in the warehouse.

Mr. Mensah Alan.
( General Manager ).
+233548302490.

Hi Mensah,

Can you tell me how large the box appears to be? Also, how do you know that it is well locked, have you been trying to open it?

Lastly, kindly provide me with your address in Ghana, and what times you will be open. I will need to make arrangements for a visa to visit Ghana, and then make arrangements for a flight. I shall try to be there by Thursday-Friday this week, but kindly try to respond to my emails promptly, once I have all the information I need from you I can start making arrangements for the flight and visa.

Thanks,

-----------

Rodrig,

I've heard from that bloody security company. They seem about as professional as a bull ploughing a field. I asked them for their address and some other details in my first email, they responded without answering all my questions. I emailed them again almost immediately after their reply, asking them their address again and what their opening and closing time is every day, and another day has gone by without a reply from them.

This is really raising my blood pressure high. It will take me at least 4-5 days to arrange a visa and flight tickets to Ghana, but if those cocksuckers at the security company keep replying to me as slowly as an ant, I won't be able to fly there and we'll have to do it sometime next week. Already there has been so much delay with that diplomat going to Indonesia and then flying back to Africa. Perhaps if he'd looked for a proper indonesian security company, it would've been more professional than this company we're dealing with now.

Can you talk to someone over at that security company, and ask them to wake up and stop delaying and answer my emails in time? I'm afraid I'm going to lose my temper completely if this goes on for much longer.

Hello Ken,

Don't let your blood pressure raise and don't lose your temper as well, I believe everything will be fine, Try to be swift to arrange a visa and flight ticket to Ghana and pick-up the Box, Haven't they send you their contact phone number? If you have it please contact them on phone to hear more details from them, I think that is another better way to hear from them directly.

Gen. Rodriguez

Rodrig,

I think I told you that my phone is out of order? With the remoteness of d!ngoshire, it might be weeks before my telephone company can get someone out here to fix it. Email is the only way I can communicate for now. Do you want the phone number of that company, so you can call them and give them a nudge, and ask them to reply to me?

I can't just get a visa and get a ticket until they tell me their address and their working hours. Otherwise how will I know where to go and pick up the box from?

I also need to discuss a hotel booking and arrangement of women with someone, and this is also what I've been hoping to do with the security company, but they seem slow as an ant when it comes to replying to emails. Do you have any other contacts over in Ghana, or should I look for a travel agency that will hook me up with a suitable hotel?

Col. kenn3th ,
I think contacting someone else is not necessary, and you must not tell anyone the reason of your trip to Africa.
this is very important trip which you must not tell even Girl who will stay with you all days in Africa.
You are to communicate with Security Company alone and no one else. And in the issue of you going with many
people is not a good ideal because of the confidentiality of the trip. The security company has been instructed to
make good arrangement for your in and out of the Country. Do tell anyone that ask you that you are in Africa for holidays.
I believe the Security Company will contact and give you all you need to know. They have their protocol and procedure about
their dealings, so do exercise little patience they will respond back to you all that you ask them.
Gen. Rodriguez.

COL. kenn3th wagin@l(RTD),
THIS IS THE FULL ADDRESS
LUGGAGE SHIPPING AND KEEPING COMPANY (LSKC), 12 GRANDER ESTATE ROAD.
ACCRA, GHANA.
PLEASE DO CALL THIS NUMBER TEL: +233548302490. AS SOON AS YOU ARRIVES TO
GHANA.
WORKING HOUR IS 8AM TO 6PM EVERYDAY.
THE SIZE OF THE BOX IS 2 FEET WEIGHT BY 1 FOOT HEIGHT.
AS FOR THE HOTEL, DO BOOK .
RAMADA RESORT ACCRA
23 OFF THE ACCRA-TEMA ROAD.
GHANA
VISIT THE HOTEL WEBSITE, ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS
IS THERE FOR YOU TO READ.

http://www.ramadaresortaccra.com,

BEST REGARDS.
MR.MENSAH ALAN
(GENERAL MANAGER)
+233548302490.

Mr Mensah,

What language do you speak over in Ghana? I have never been there before, and don't know anyone there. Can you arrange for someone from your company to pick me up from the airport and take me to the hotel?

---------

Rodrig,

Of course I won't tell anyone else about this deal. There aren't a lot of people to tell, to be honest, my wife has already passed away and my only living family now is my younger brother, whom I barely speak with, perhaps once or twice a year, at christmas and on my birthday.

Are you sure I shouldn't bring along my bodyguards though? I think it would be terribly unsafe for me to be alone with all that cash on my own. The 5 men I had my eyes on are all completely trustworthy, I've known them for over 7 years since they were in military college. And they're all given elite training, and can handle upto 10-20 men alone, plus they have licences that allow them to carry all their advanced weapons everywhere. Bringing them along will provide a lot of security for myself and the consignment, are you sure I shouldn't bring them?

I've finally heard back from the security company. The guy that emailed me, Mehsan I think his name is, seems rather like an idiot, he told me that the box weights '1 foot'. What kind of a dumbass wouldn't even know that 'foot' is not a measurment of weight, and that weight is measured in kilos, pounds, etc. Oh well, I hope he's at least better at safekeeping the box than he is at weighing it. Anyway, I've asked the security company if they can arrange for someone to pick me up from the airport, especially if I'm going alone there I don't want to be stuck at the airport with everyone speaking in swahili or whichever language they speak in ghana, and no one understanding a word of what I say.

Given that I hear back from the security company tonight, tomorrow I will travel to Canberra where the Ghanian embassy is located and work out my visa as well as flight details, preferably by Friday.

Ghana is English Speaking Country with over 47 local languages.
All public communication is by English.
Ghana is a peaceful place, Just called this Number
+233548302490. as soon as you Arrive in the Airport and you shall
be pick up to the Hotel.
I wish you safe Journey in advance.
Mr. Mensah Alan.
( General Manager ).
+233548302490.

ken,

The Best is for you to go alone, as for your Bodyguards you need not to go with them to Ghana. This is an issue of Money and one need to be careful. The Trip is a very simple one, When you get to Ghana the Company will send someone to come and pick you up from the Airport to the Hotel as long as you give the Company your flight schedule and after all they will also see you off to the Airport and be with you before you board back to Australia.
So, it is meaningless to go with Bodyguards.

Gen. Rodriguez

Rodrig,

All right, I'll do as you suggest. I'll make the trip alone.

The company seems to want me to travel to the hotel myself. Its my first time visiting that country, and he told me that 47 languages are spoken. I'll need assurance from him that someone will be waiting for me at the airport before I make arrangements for the trip, I'll email him again.

-------

Mr Mensah,

I appreciate your advice but please understand that it'll be my first visit to that part of the world, and moreover I will have $5000 cash with me plus another few thousand dollars for my own expenses and my credit cards linked to my bank account. I will feel very unsafe traveling there alone, therefore please assure me that you will have someone waiting for me at the airport with a sign that has my name on it. I will likely have no cash in Ghana currency on me either, all my cash will be in Australian dollars. Therefore I will need someone to pick me up and take me to the hotel.

As long as I get that assurance from you tonight, tomorrow morning I shall travel to Canberra to make arrangements for my trip.

I assure you that there will be someone waiting for you at the point of arrival, if we have your flight Details.
Do copy the phone number that i sent you to your diary . Someone will be at the Airport with plank card
with your name written on it.
Do change all your Australia Dollar to United State Dollar before you board from Australia.
The charges that you need to clear our Company is $5,500USD .
I give you 100% guarantee that someone will come to pick up from the Airpor

Ken,

I strongly believe the company will send someone to the Airport to pick you up and take you to the hotel,
So start making arrangement for the trip.

Gen. Rodriguez

Hi Mensah,

Thanks for your assurance. I shall travel to Canberra and make arrangements for my travel. I will let you know of my flight number and details as soon as I have them confirmed. Likely I will try to get a flight on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday this week.

------------

Sent: Sunday, 3 October 2010 5:40:13 PM

Dear Rodrig,

Yes, I've heard from the security company and they've also assured me that someone will be at the airport. So I shall try to get my visa and flight details sorted out tomorrow. I might not get a chance to check my emails again till Tuesday night.

By the way, have you ever been to Ghana before? Around how much do you think the hotel, and the women etc would cost me? I'm taking $5,5000 USD with me as the fees of the security company, and I was thinking of taking another $5000 USD for any other expenses and/or shopping that I might need to do. Do you think that amount should be enough?

Ken,

I haven't been to Ghana before, I advice you to carry enough money with you to Ghana,
I don't want you to be financially stranded over there.
So carry enough money as much as you can for expenses.

Gen. Rodriguez

Alright , Get us the Flight Detail as soon as you booked.
Mr. Mensah Alan.
( General Manager ).
+233548302490.

Sent: Wednesday, 6 October 2010 7:50:29 PM
Subject: Flight Details

Dear Mensah,

You'll be pleased to know that I have made obtained the Ghana embassy in Australia, obtained a tourist visa, and arranged flight details.

It was a bit of a shame regarding the flights, they didn't have any seats available in first or business class, so I accepted Economy class since the next flight is several days later.

I'll be leaving tomorrow, and after some very looong flights, I'll arrive in Accra, Ghana on Saturday.

Tomorrow I will be taking Qantas Airways flight number QF1020 which takes off from Hobart, Australia (closest city to me) at 10:40 in the morning, and arrives in Sydney at 12:25 in the afternoon.

In Sydney I will take Emirates flight EK419 that takes off at 7:19 PM in the evening, and arrives in Dubai after a looong, 17 hour flight, at 5:45 in the morning on Saturday.

In Dubai I will take the final Emirates flight EK787 that takes off at 7:30 in the morning (Dubai time), and finally arrives in Ghana after another looong 8 hour flight, at exactly 12:00 in the afternoon (Ghana time) on Saturday.

I will be extremely tired at the end of the flight. I'll be looking for your man at the airport, please make the sign big and bold, my eyesight is quite weak. Also, can you tell me what that man will be wearing?

I'm heading straight to bed now as I have a flight tomorrow morning. I'm currently in a hotel in Hobart. I may get a chance to respond to my emails again sometime while I'm in Sydney and waiting to board the flight to Dubai.

----

Hi Rodrig,

Hope you had a good few days. Mine have been quite busy, I was in Canberra the last 2 days, getting the yellow fever ceritificate and all the other nonsense that the Ghana embassy wanted before they gave me a visa. Had to spend most of Monday in travel and getting those documents, which I submitted on Tuesday, and finally got a Ghana tourist visa. I then arranged a flight ticket for myself, and early this morning I returned to d!ngoshire, packed a few things, took out cash from the bank (I have to convert it into US dollars tomorrow at the airport), and then travelled to Hobart where I'm currently staying in a hotel, awaiting my flight tomorrow morning. As you can see, I've been quite busy and had no time to check my emails before now.

Anyway, I'm flying tomorrow morning, and will arrive in Ghana on Saturday afternoon Ghana time. I've taken your advice, I'm taking $20,500 australian dollars in cash, which should equate to just about $20,000 USD. I'll have my credit cards with me in case I need more cash.

I've sent an email to the security company with all the other details, I'm pasting it below for your records as well:
<< A copy of the above email was pasted here >>

Ken,

I'm so impressed by drastic effort and enthusiasm towards this transaction,
It shows that you are a serious and sincere person. Please keep up-dating me
with how things are going, Have a successful trip.

Gen. Rodriguez

The Flight Detail is Received and arrangement has be made to pick you up,
The person will be wearing White shirt with Tie and the Plank card written on
your Name. Do copy this Number to your hand book +233548302490.
I wish you safe Trip.
Mensah.

Sent: Thursday, 7 October 2010 3:39:34 PM
Subject: Urgent

Mensah,
I'm currently on the flight from Sydney to Dubai, Flight number EK419. Its costing me a lot to send you an email from the plane, but this is urgent so I'm emailing you.

I just remembered that I might have told you that I'll arrive in Ghana on Saturday. That was a mistake since it'll be Saturday morning in Australia, but in Ghana it may be friday. Therefore, please adjust your time and be there at the airport at 11:30-12:00 in the afternoon tomorrow, on Friday 8th October. My flight to Dubai will be landing in another 7-8 hours, at 5:45 in the morning, Dubai time. At 7:30 Dubai time I shall get on the flight EK787 which will arrive in Accra, Ghana at 12:00 PM on Friday, 7th October Ghana time.

Please confirm that the new arrangements are OK and someone will be at the airport, I will check my email once more before the flight lands in Dubai.

------------

Hi Rodrig,

Thanks, yes, any efforts I made are tiny compared to what we'll get out of this deal.

Can you please call the shipping company and tell them to check their emails urgently? I think I might've made a mistake in the flight arrival date I gave them, and I can't call them myself as I'm currently on the flight to Dubai. I'll explain later, but pls. call them if you can.

I'll keep you updated.

Change in arrival date to Tomorrow , Friday 8th October, is noted . Ghana time 12:00 PM.
The New arrangement has be made and someone will be at the airport to pick up.
I wish you safe Trip.
Mensah.

--------

Now is a Lady that we come and pick.

Mensah.

Ken,

I have contacted the company, They said they will send someone to come and pick you up
at the airport and please do comply with them as soon as you meet with them,
please do keep me up-dated with whatever you are doing.

Gen. Rodriguez

Sent: Friday, 8 October 2010 3:39:04 PM

The Representative of the Company left for the Airport with you Name on a board and waited from 11.00 am to 6.00 pm on you but she could not find you. She spend 7hours waiting in the Airport. Even the Plane from Dubai landed exactly 12.00 pm?.
Please what is going on.
Mensah,

Hello Ken,

Have you arrive Ghana? Please up-date with the position of things,
I'm looking forward to hear from you.

Gen. Rodriguez

Mr. Mensah,

As of right now the time here in Ghana is 4:17 PM, so I don't know how your representative managed to wait till 7 PM. There must be something either wrong with your watch or the clock here in my hotel room, but anyway, let me explain what happened.

I've had a very frustrating day. My flights had been fine, but when I arrived at Accra the customs guys found that I was carrying $20,000 USD in cash with me, and apparently the limit is only $5000 USD in cash. They took me to their office and I had to wait there for almost 2 hours with various criminals, drug dealers, and god knows what else, until they finally took me inside and questioned me for around 1 hour. I told them that the money was just for my shopping, but they kept telling me that it was against the law to bring so much. Finally I offered to pay some 'tax' on them (i.e bribe), and they let me go after I bribed all four of them with $500 each, costing me in $200 total.

When I came out there was no sign of anybody holding up my name, I was looking for a man in a suit and tie like you had told me, I didn't get to check my emails again and wasn't looking for a lady. Perhaps it might be why I missed her. Anyhow, I managed to take a taxi and managed to convey to the driver that I wanted to go to a hotel. Which is where I am now, I've checked into a room, and I'm now going to rest probably for 12 hours straight, I'm exhausted by the long flight and all the time with the customs officers.

I'll check my emails on my laptop tomorrow morning again. I have the address of your company that you gave to me previously. Will you be working tomorrow, or will you be closed for the weekend? If you'll be open, I suppose I can just take a taxi once again tomorrow morning and be at the address you gave me, say around 1 PM tomorrow afternoon? Or shall we schedule it for Monday?

Please apologize to your representative for me. By the way, I was told that a few women may be arranged for me during my stay in Ghana, is the lady that went to the airport today possibly the one arranged for me to be with?

------------

Hi Rodrig, I have just sent an email to the security company and sent you a copy of it, you can get an idea of everything that has happened from the email. I'm very tired now, and heading straight to bed. I'll try to email and update you again tomorrow.

I must say sorry for the stress that you passed through
in the Airport. I mean that 11.00 am to 6.00 pm is the
time given to her to wait before she can leave the premises.
As i am writing you she is presently there but i just called
her to come Back. 7hours is the maximum she can wait
that is what i meant.

Please do call me now, with this Number 0548302490.
Please do sent the Name of the Hotel and the address
i will send the representative to come to you right away.
Please do make sure you call me.
We work all day but Someone must come to pick you
from the Hotel.
Yes, the Girl you need has been arranged to keep
you accompany.
Please just came me now.
Send the name of the Hotel Now and Room Number.
Mr. Mensah,

Ken,

Let them come to your Hotel Room, Just follow the instruction of Mr. Mensah Alan.
Never tell anyone your reason of being in Ghana. Be careful with Africa Girl, don't ever
tell them your secret, just play with them and keep this transaction away from them.
The phone number send to me is 0548302490. The Diplomat entrusted the Consignment
to this Number of Mr. Mensah Alan. 0548302490.
So, do follow Mr. Mensah Alan instruction, he is the one to clear it all to your Plane.
Just let him send someone to your Hotel Room and give him the fees $5,500 USD.
And he will do all necessary arrangement as long as you have cleared the fees.
If he said that the Hotel that you check in is not safe, please do not argue with him just
let him put you in a Hotel that you will be safe with the Money.
I will be with my Laptop all day and night now waiting for your update.

Gen. Rodriguez

Mr. Mensah,

Good afternoon. I've slept for literally the whole night and gotten up just an hour ago, I'm feeling a lot more refreshed now.

Thanks for your concern about the stress I had to go through at the customs place. Nevertheless, I'm enjoying my stay here in ghana, already a lady staying in the room next to mine offered to have breakfast with me, but because of the urgency of this transaction I politely declined.

I'm currently in the Novotel Hotel in Ghana, the address is Victoria Borg, Ghana. I did try to call your number but I cannot work out the telephone system here, whenever I dial the number a woman's voice in an african language says something that I don't understand.

My partner Rodrig told me that you might want to move me to a different hotel. And since you said you want to come and pick me up, I'm going to check out from the hotel now and wait in the lobby for you. I'll keep my laptop with me so I can surf the net while I wait, but please try to hurry.

I am wearing a black jacket over a gray t shirt, dark blue jeans, and white sneakers. Please come and meet me in the hotel lobby, I'll be waiting there. with the cash with me.

I hope arrangements have been made for the women I'm going to be with tonight? Will they be coming with you when you come to pick me up?

Waiting for you,

Sent: Saturday, 9 October 2010 1:31:43 PM
Ok, Be in touch shortly.

Sent: Saturday, 9 October 2010 1:48:39 PM
Very good, waiting in the lobby.

------------

Sent: Saturday, 9 October 2010 2:31:12 PM
Mr. Mensah,

How long till you get here? I'm getting tired of waiting.

-------------

Sent: Saturday, 9 October 2010 4:08:51 PM
To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?

Mensah,

I've been waiting in the damn hotel lobby for over 3 hours now, and there is no sign of you or any of your people. What the hell is going on? Where are you guys? I'm getting sick and tired of sitting here and waiting.

Incidentally a man called Abacha came over to me while I was waiting. He told me that he is the son of an ex leader of Ghana who was killed, and the millions of dollars of his father's fortune are stored away in another security company here in Ghana. He offered me 50% of his father's fortunes if I agreed to help him. Certainly he seems like a much more polite fellow than you guys over there. If I don't get any news from you in the next few hours, I'll be inclined to wave goodbye to this whole affair and agree to help Abacha. Perhaps his security company will be a lot more professional than you guys.

<< From this point on, most emails of kenn3th sent to the warehouse are also forwarded to gen. rodrig >>

My Representative has gone around everywhere in the Hotel , even in the swimming pool
you are no where to be found.
Please do call this Number 0548302490.
Please beware there is no EX LEADER of Ghana called Abacha.
This is pure lie.
Please do take Taxi to RAMADA HOTEL ( COCO BEACH ).
This is the Hotel that i sent to you .
Or buy a Phone and Sim card and call me or send the Number that
i can reach you with.
Or send to me the your Present Room Number.
The Receptionist Said you did not lodge in NOVOTEL HOTEL.
We are Highly worry now.
Please, i am sorry for all this inconvenience, as you can see that is not
out fault.
Please send your Room Number now. They will be there again.
Mr. Mensah.

Ken,

Please I know that you have tried so much I really appreciate your efforts, But please don't listen to any purported story that so called Abacha or anyone is telling, please just follow the instructions of Mensah Alan only, you are in Ghana because of our transaction not because of Abacha or anyone ease transaction, So Ken I will advice you for security reasons please be focus and deal with Mr. Mensah Alan only, he is the reason why you are there in Ghana, please don't listen to anyone ease except Mr. Mensah Alan only, Take my word and we all shall be happy and forever be friends, I'm looking forward to hear from you,

Gen. Rodriguez

Mensah,

Why on earth were you looking in the swimming pool when I was in the hotel lobby? Which hotel did you actually visit, was it the Novotel hotel on Victoria Borg or some other branch of Novotel?

I only have US dollars with me and I'm not about to go buying a phone and flashing the dollars. I'm trying to keep as low a profile as possible, already I've noticed several criminal looking men staring at me. If I go around flashing US dollars at pone shops, I'm most certainly going to get robbed at one point or another.

Where is the Ramada hotel? Can you give me the address to that?

I'm aware that the ex leader of ghana wasn't called Abacha, Abacha is the name of that leader's son who had been talking to me.

I'm getting very tired with all this delay. How hard can it be for you to come into the lobby with a sign of my name, or ask them to announce my name over the loud speaker?

And I told you that I checked out from the hotel this morning when you told me you'll be picking me up. Of course they would tell you that I wasn't in their system anymore since I've checked out. Its either that or you've gone to the wrong branch of Novotel.

Please update me asap on what to do.

Please then come out and pick a taxi and tell him to take you to RAMADA RESORT HOTEL, ( coco beach )NUNGUA.
give this Number to the TAXI MAN to call . 0548302490.
Do not pay the Taxi man , we will pay him as soon as he get here.
Waiting in the hotel Right now..

---------

Please reply back before taking the Taxi

Please waiting for your Reply.
is good you take a Taxi now.
the money to pay has be made
available

Hello,

You're aware that I don't speak the local language, right? Already I'm having a lot of trouble talking to anyone. Last night I just managed to convey the word 'good hotel' to the driver. I don't know what are the chances that i'll be able to ask him to make a call for me.

I hope you have a room booked for me at that hotel, and it had better be a good hotel. I'm quite tired now, and its late at night again. I shall take the taxi and give him the name of the hotel. Make sure you wait by the reception and don't move an inch! I'm leaving now.

The Representative will be in the RAMADA HOTEL (coco Beach ) waiting till MIDNIGHT.

-----------

PLEASE WHAT IS GOING ON. IS NOW 9.05 PM, STILL WAITING ON YOU IN THE HOTEL.
HOPE THE TAXI DRIVE DID NOT MISS HIS WAY.
PLEASE DO WRITE THE NAME OF THE HOTEL IN A PIECES OF PAPER AND GIVE IT TO
ANY DRIVE, IS EASY TO LOCATE.
WRITE IT LIKE THIS:
COCO BEACH HOTEL,
NUNGUA.
( RAMADA RESORT HOTEL).
I SEE NO REASON WHY YOU CAN NOT CALL ME OR GIVE THE NUMBER TO THE TAXI MAN.
TO CALL. 0548302490.
WE ARE VERY WORRY NOW, HOPE ALL IS FINE WITH, PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL NOW WE
ARE WORRY.

Mr Mensah,

Every day things seem to be getting worse and worse. Is there really a place called 'Coco Beach' in ghana? I explained it to the driver several times, but perhaps he had trouble understanding me. Anyway, he drove me around for several hours, going to a labadi beach and god knows how many other beaches, but we didn't find any hotel called Ramada resort. After 3 hours or so of this, I had him drive me to the nearest hotel, which is where I'm staying now. I think its a resort near Labadi beach, i can't remember the name, I shall have to check it tomorrow afternoon and tell you.

I hope that tomorrow afternoon when I wake up, you'll be able to come and pick me up from this hotel without any more messing about. I'm seriously getting tired of all this waiting and useless driving around. I'm even starting to contemplate buying a return ticket and flying back to Australia, unless you're able to come and meet me quickly.
Col. kenn3th wagin@l (Rtd

------------

Sent: Sunday, 10 October 2010 5:06:30 AM

Hi Rodrig,

I'm aware that I travelled to Ghana to collect the consignment, but these security company guys are unbelievable. They had me wait 4 hours in a hotel lobby yesterday and apparently they went to the wrong hotel where they didn't find me, and then they asked me to come to a hotel that apparently doesn't exist, the taxi driver drove me around all beaches of ghana till midnight but we couldn't find the hotel he asked me to come to.

Compared to all this Abacha seems to be a lot simpler, I've already met him and he's a very polite fellow, and his fortunes seem to be around the same level as this deal. Nevertheless, since you and I started on our transaction first, I shall give Mensah another chance to come and meet me tomorrow. Hopefully then things can be sorted out and I'll finally be able to collect that consignment.

Continued..............

Last edited by kenwag on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:07 am; edited 2 times in total
kenwag
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please, is now 12.15pm, i am still seating at the front of computer waiting on your Reply.
Well, i stated 12.00 to 1.00 pm in my last email to you and now the time is going off.
Please when you Reply, give us the time that you will be available in the
place that we are going to come and pick you.
I have been seating in front of Computer since 8.30 am waiting for your Reply.

Hi Mensah,

I apologize, I've only just woken up. I slept quite late last night from all that driving. Seems like I was more tired than I thought. Never gotten up this late since before I joined the army.

Anyhow,the name of the hotel is 'Labadi beach hotel'. I'm going to check out now, and wait in the hotel lobby. I'm going to sit in a corner from where I won't be easily noticeable (I'm still concerned about being alone here with a briefcase full of cash), so what I would recommend is that you either carry a sign with my name when you walk in, or you have my name announced on the loudspeaker if you can't find me. I'll keep my eyes out, and if I see either a sign or hear my name, I'll rush over to you or the reception desk.

I'll be wearing a black t shirt today, over gray jeans and white sneakers.

Please confirm that you are leaving, and then I shall check out.

ok just wait .

Ok, I'm going to check out and wait in the lobby now.

then are there waiting come out .

------

then are waiting for you please come out of the lobby

-------------

were are you then are looking for you all over the place please
come out for the lobby then are waiting for you for all most
one hour

-------------

They search all the hotel.the receptionist said that
you have check out and you are no where to be find
labadi hotel is safe.do check into room back and send
to me the room number
Thanks

---------------------------

t really frustrating after searching everywhere in the Lobby and in the Swimming Pool, even the sea side.
Carrying board which your name is written. The receptionist said you have check out, is now 6.45pm
and you are still no where to be found.
We have resolved that you said in Labadi Hotel and give us the Room Number and the process will
begin Monday Morning.
All the Hotel security also help in search of you. There is no loudspeaker to announce your Name.
Please, Do have a good rest till Monday Morning and make sure you send us the Room Number.
We can not imagine why on earth you were not see around the hotel Premises in and out.

Mensah,

This is unbelievable.

I waited in the hotel lobby for almost an hour and a half for you. There was no wireless internet in the lobby like at the Novotel, but I thought it wouldn't matter, since you would have a sign with my name or have it read over the speaker. So I waited, with no sign of you, meanwhile I assume you sent me those emails to come out of the hotel lobby.

Why on earth did you wait for me outside? When we had agreed that you would come in the lobby to look for me, then why didn't you come inside? What was the point of asking me to come out to meet you?

I waited for an hour and a half, getting more and more tired. Around that time I opened my briefcase to take out a book to read while I waited, and then I noticed a rather tall man who had gotten a glimpse of all the cash inside the briefcase. He started to grin at me and then he turned to get to the rooms, I was sure he was going to get some of his friends to come over. As soon as he disappeared, I got up immediately and left the hotel, took a taxi, and not sure of where else to go, I had him drive me back to the Novotel hotel.

I would much prefer if you come to meet me right now, as I'm in the lobby. I would rather you didn't wait till tomorrow morning, right now would be best. Is it possible, or should I check in to a room? If you want me to check in, what time will you be around tomorrow? 2 PM in afternoon?

They were inside searching for you , before mail you to come out from where you are .
The park right in the front of the Lobby, after all search prove abortive.
If you are ready to Clear this Consignment them .
Take Taxi to COCO BEACH HOTEL NUNGUA.
Just write it on pieces of Paper and give it to TAXI MAN, they will take you to there.
What is wrong can you call the Number given to you.
Well, we are going to stress ourselves for the last time and if we did not see you
then we have no other way than you calling the number given to you.
Check in the Room Now and send the room number to me now and by 2pm they will
be there to pick you up.
Mensah.

Mensah,

I'm in the Novotel hotel, and this is where I want you to come. After the experience I had last night looking for Coco Beach, I'm not ready to go looking for it again, and I'm missing a finger on my right hand and therefore I'm not able to write it down on a paper. And why do you want me to waste time looking for ways to call you, and risk getting robbed by using U.S currency when you can just come and pick me up? If you spoke to me on the phone, I would tell you the same thing, come to Novotel to pick me up.

Can you come with the sign of my name to the lobby now, or do you want me to check in and come tomorrow? I'm getting very tired of all this delay myself.

Alright. Please check into Room, and send the Room Number and you will been Pick up Tomorrow
by 2pm.

Ok, I will check in, but tomorow around 12 PM I will need to check out to avoid paying them for another day's stay. Therefore if you could come at 12-2 PM tomorrow, I will be waiting in the lobby and I hope you will come with a large sign this time that I can see.

Please, do that. But make sure you be at the lobby this time around.

What do you mean, Mensah? I have been in the lobby both times, its your men that couldn't pick me up for some reason yesterday, and today they apparently waited outside in the parking lot for me while I was in the lobby waiting for them, until I had to leave in a rush because of the man who saw the money in my briefcase.

P.S I have checked into a room at Novotel now. Its unfortunate that after nearly 3 days of being here I still have to sleep alone at nights, there is no sign of the women I was promised. It seems that this trip has been one disappointment over another for me.

kenn3th wagin@l,
The Woman that is arranged for you is even angry because he expected to meet
with you since three days Back.
There are lot of Girls around in Coco Beach Hotel. in Novotel Hotel you can not get
your fun. Never mind you will catch your fun to the fullest as soon as you get to
COCO BEACH HOTEL ( RAMADA ).
As you can see in Ghana , RUBBING AND STEALING IS NOT common.
No body can rub you because once they are caught they will be stone to death and
burn to ashes, this is the good thing about Ghana, You can see foreigners everywhere,
moving freely with their luggages and briefcase loaded with Dollar. Ghana is a free land.
You will enjoy Ghana soon and you will be happy for this trip and you will like to come
back again.
Have a sound Sleep til Tomorrow.
Mr. Mensah.

-------

My representatives are there now at the hotel to pick you up
So come out.

Mensah

Ken,

What is happening? I don't seems to understand you the company mailed me tell me that they have been looking for you
all over the hotel you mentioned you checked-in even leaving some of their crucial assignment to look for you, Where are you?
please make your self available for them to pick-up and release the consignment to you, the men have been trying their possible
best to pick you up but of no avail, please Ken do try your possible to call the phone number(0548302490) given to you by Mr. Mensah.

I feel that will be the best way to reach them and talk to them and all the stress will be over once and for all, Ken don't be afraid I'm told that Ghana is a safe place where foreigners do go and even stay, so don't be afraid of anything and please Ken do not give your ears to any fallacious story that any one will tell you over there just focus and make sure you make your self available for Mr. Mensah to pick-up, that is the reason why you are there. Try to call them and tell them where you are now, save your self and the company the stress by calling the phone number(0548302490) given to you by Mr. Mensah Alan.
I'm looking forward to hear from you soon.

Gen. Rodriguez

I am astonish at this point. Please if you do not want to meet with them just let me know

kenn3th wagin@l ,
I personal take my drive and i drove to Novotel Hotel and i was told that no one on that Name called kenn3th wagin@l is any of the Room, they check the Computer and said that they have not receive any guest name kenn3th wagin@l any day.
I sat in the Lobby 9.am to 11.30 am.
I am now fully convince that you are not here for the claim of the Consignment, Maybe there is something else that brought you to Ghana. If you are ready do call the Number given to you and stop
stress us, because we are very busy people.
Mensah.

Mensah,

What on earth is wrong with you, man? I woke up at 11 30 and checked out at 12, and then I sat in the lobby. I decided not to turn on the laptop and read a book instead, since using a laptop attracts a lot of unwanted attention such as yesterday at Labadi hotel. I've been waiting now in the lobby for nearly 2 hours. Why on earth did you go there at 9 am? We agreed you'd come between 12-2:30 PM.

I'm going to sit by the swimming pool as its less crowded there. There is a statue of a man and woman having intercourse by the swimming pool, I will sit right next to it. Please confirm that you are coming? And I shall wait by it.

What do you mean that there is another reason for me visiting Ghana? What other reason on earth could there be? I don't know anybody here, apart from you and that Abacha fellow I met a few days ago but haven't seen again since. I've been driving around the whole city looking for you. And on top of that you have the audacity to tell me that I'm not in the hotel? How dare you?

I have no clue why on earth the hotel lady told you I wasn't there. Did you tell her my full name, 'kenn3th Arnold wagin@l' or just 'kenn3th Wagina'? There is no way she wouldn't have found me had you told her my full name, unless there is something wrong with their computers.

Please hurry up and come to the hotel now?

Just sit there close to the statue of a man and woman having intercourse by the swimming pool.
Just wait there.

------

I will go there now. Are you coming?

yes

-------------

Where are you.
Is it not NOVOTEL SWIMMING POOL.
There is no structure like that.

----------

Representative is right in the Swimming pool now and there is no structure like that in the Novotel.
Are you sure you are in Novotel HOTEL.

----------------------

Please they are waiting right now, Please make yourself available.
WHERE ARE YOU FOR GOD SAKE.

--------------

YOU LIED AGAIN, YOU ARE NOT IN THE SWIMMING POOL.
IF YOU ARE READY THEN CALL THE NUMBER 0548302490.
YOU ARE WASTING OUR PRECIOUS TIME.
IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN NOT CALL THIS NUMBER THEN
JUST GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY.
WHAT KIND OF HUMAN BEING YOU ARE THAT YOU CAN NOT CALL JUST A NUMBER.
I NO LONGER BELIEVE YOU. COCO BEACH , NUNGUA THAT
EVERYBODY KNOW, YOU SAID , YOU JUST ENTER A TAXI AND YOU END UP IN LABADI HOTEL AND WE CAME SEARCHING FOR YOU AND YOU ARE NOT TO BE FOUND.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, IF YOU ARE READY THEN JUST LOOK FOR A WAY TO CALL THIS NUMBER OR STOP DISTURBING US WITH YOU EMAIL.
I AM NOW ANGRY WITH YOU. I AM NOT A SMALL BOY.

Ken,

What is happening? I trusted you that is why I invested all my trust and hope in you but it seems you don't want to do the right thing you supposed to do, phone number was given to you to call but you still haven't make effort to call the particular phone number given to you and also they told you to take a taxi to a hotel where they arranged for you but you still haven't make much effort to locate the hotel since they can't find you in that Novotel hotel,

Ken I will advice you to save your self and the company the whole stress by calling the phone number given to you or take a taxi tell the driver that you are going to COCO BEACH HOTEL address NUNGUA, I strongly believe that if you are able to do one of this two things the whole stress will be over my friend, I know that you are a serious and sincere man so I want you to call the phone number or take a taxi to COCO BEACH HOTEL address NUNGUA, Please do not leave Ghana without taking the BOX that is why you are there and make sure you go with it no matter the cost and the stress, remember you have a good percentage in it, So get more serious by make all effort to buy a phone or go to any phone boot to call the phone number given to you by
Mr. Mensah Alan.

Phone Number: 0548302490
Hotel Name: COCO BEACH
Hotel Address: NUNGUA

I Google the name of the hotel and i found it in Google
you can still Google it and you will find it too in Google

Gen. Rodriguez

Please do ask , once agin if the Hotel name is Novotel Hotel
because , i can no believe is Novotel Hotel.

Mensah,

What kind of incompetent people have you employed that can't do such a simple job as picking up a man from a hotel? I've been waiting by that damn statue for nearly 2 hours with no sign of anyone around to pick me up. Did they look carefully? I was sitting right behind the statue. And of course I am in the Novotel. I only got up once to go to the washroom, but apart from that I've been at the swimming pool all the time.

And what do you mean that I should go back to my country? If you're forgetting, you have a valuable consignment of mine that I'm here to pick up. I can't just go and leave you with my consignment.

Lets give this a final try. Since you're so fond of that Ramada Hotel, I shall take a taxi now, and go to Ramada Hotel, and look for you there. Send someone there to pick me up asap. And please have them carry a BIG sign, that I will not miss. I will print out your email and circle the name of the hotel, and show it to the taxi driver. Please confirm that you are sending someone and I shall leave.

-------------

Mensah,

Can you send me a photo of whoever will be coming to pick me up?? That way I may be able to see him if he walks right past me without seeing me, as he must have done the last time if he indeed came to Novotel's swimming pool.

OK, Take A taxi Now.

Print this out.

COCO BEACH HOTEL,
NUNGUA.
( RAMADA RESORT HOTEL )

Make sure you , GIVE THIS NUMBER.
to the TAXI to call me for Now before you move.

Can you send me a damn photo of who is coming to pick me up, so I will recognize them? You must already have mine, if not, find it attached to this email.

Before I go and trouble myself with this again, I need to see the photo of who will come, so I can spot him if he misses me again.

<<A copy of Ken's forged military ID was attached to this email >>

PLEASE JUST GIVE THE NUMBER TO THE TAXI MAN AND HE WILL GET YOU TO THE HOTEL.
THEY ARE WAITING ON YOU THERE.
ASK THE TAXI MAN TO CALL AND I GIVE HIM THE DIRECTION.
THEY WILL NEVER MISS YOU IF THE TAXI MAN CALL BEFORE THE JOURNEY,
IS NOW 4.55 PM AND THEY WILL WAIT FOR YOU FOR TILL 8.00PM.
MOVE NOW.

----------

WE HAVE YOUR PICTURE AND IS PRINTED OUT.
RIGHT FROM THE DAY THE CONSIGNMENT WAS DEPOSITED.

For god's sake Mensah, do you think there's a 100% guarantee that I will be able to communicate to the taxi driver that I want him to make a phone call, or that he will give me his phone to dial the number, or that I will get the line if he does give me the phone? Last time I asked the driver to call your number, and he told me he didn't have a mobile phone.

I've printed out your email, and when I show it to the driver he should have no trouble getting me to the hotel. But in case I can't get through to you on the phone, I need to have a damn photo of whoever will be there before I leave.

THE REPRESENTATIVE WILL PASTE THIS YOU PICTURE ON HIS FRONT OF HIS SHIRT, WHILE WAITING.

---------

TELL ME ARE YOU GOING TO CALL THE NUMBER.

I am starting to suspect something fishy here. Why are you unwilling to send me a photo of the representative himself?

PLEASE JUST PRINT THE NUMBER OUT AND GIVE TO THE DRIVER TO CALL HE WILL CALL FROM ANY CALLING BOT

i HAVE NO SCANNING MACHINE HERE NOW, AND THE REPRESENTATIVE HAS NOW OUT TO THE HOTEL.

Fine, I shall leave now as well. Give the man a call and ask him to make sure the photo is held up nice and high so I won't miss it. I am leaving now.

OK.

Mensah,

I've been waiting in the damn Ramada hotel for almost 2 hours, and there is no sign of anyone with a sign of my name or my picture. Where on earth is your man?

I've received an email from Abacha this evening asking if I'm still interested. Unless you send someone to pick me up right now I'l be saying yes to him and waving goodbye to this whole damn affair.

WHERE ARE YOU IN RAMADA.
IN THE RECEPTION OR IN THE HOTEL.
I AM PERSONALLY IN THE RAMADA
HOTEL.

Then why don't I see you? Where are you standing right now??

I THINK YOU CAME FOR ABACHA TRANSACTION.
LISTEN AND LISTEN AND LISTEN VERY GOOD.
IF YOU ARE READY TO MEET WITH US.
THEN MAKE YOUR AVAILABLE.
I HAVE BEING SITTING IN THE RECEPTION
WITH MY MEN.
PLEASE IF YOU ARE JOKING THEM STOP.

WHERE ARE YOU NOW.

What is this nonsense? Are you accusing me of lying to you once again?

I've had enough of this. I'm leaving Ramada right now and going back to Novotel. You've made my blood boil and made me very angry. I need to take a long bath to calm myself down and decide if I want to continue with you on this transaction or not.

ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE IN THE RAMADA HOTEL ?.

Yes, I was, but after your failure to find me again and on top of that accusing me of lying to you, I left in a fit of anger and have returned to Novotel. I'm going to take a bath and try to calm myself, and think about this. The only option I see now is getting a return ticket and flying back tomorrow.

kenn3th wagin@l,
YOU ARE VERY STUPID BY NATURE.
WE HAVE RESOLVED IN JUST CONCLUDED MEETING
THAT YOU ARE A CRIMINAL.
YOU NOT kenn3th wagin@l. YOU ARE ONLY
POSING TO BE HIM.
IF YOU ARE WHO YOU CLAIM TO BE THEN
CALL THE NUMBER GIVEN TO YOU.
YOU CAN NOT BECAUSE WE WILL DETECT THAT YOU
ARE CRIMINAL AND WE WILL GET YOU ARRESTED IF YOU

MENSAH.

---------

BETTER RETURN TO WHERE YOU COME FROM. YOU ARE A BIG LIAR .

Ken,

Now it's obvious that you are not real or are trying to play with my intelligence?
Go and take your return ticket and go back to Australia, When you get there
you can send the deposit fees $5,500USD via western union money transfer or money gram
to the company so that they can deliver the consignment to you in Australia. if you are not
ready to do the transaction this way then don't ever mail me or the company again.

Gen. Rodriguez

What on earth is wrong with both of you? I spend over $2000 of my own money buying a ticket to ghana, spend over 40 hours in flights, spend hours with customs, waste another $2000 to bribe the corrupt officials there, and for the last 3 days i've been literally sitting in various hotel lobbies and taxis trying desperately to meet the incompetent goons employed by that security company. And instead of apologizing and thanking me, you accuse me of being a criminal, a liar, and a joker? Are you out of your mind?? I've never dealt with such an unprofessional and retarded security company in my life.

I can't let this entire trip to ghana get wasted. So this is what I'm going to do. Since you can't pick me up, tomorrow at 2 PM sharp I will go to your offices. This is the address you gave to me:

ACCRA, GHANA.

I will be there at 2 PM with the $5,500 USD ready to collect my consignment. I will look for the sign of your company and go to the offices when I find them. Confirm that you will have someone over there to give me the consignment. Hopefully that will keep my trip from being wasted.

------------

Rodrig,

I'm very disappointed that despite everything I've done, you're choosing to side with that joke of a security company instead of your partner. I've given this transaction so much, its not my fault that the security company's men are so incompetent that they're incapable of finding me and picking me up. I wonder if they actually even go to the places where they agree to meet me, or just tell me that they didn't find me.

I'm going to visit their offices myself tomorrow, since they seem incapable of finding me themselves. Hopefully that should bring an end to this disaster of a trip and I can return to Australia with my money by the end of the week.

By the way, I'm surprised that you want me to pay the $5,500 fees if I had to return to Australia. I've already spent close to $6000 on this transaction with my airfares, the bribe I paid to the customs, the hotel and taxi bills, and the return air faires will add another $1500 to this. If I did have to return without the consignment, I think its you who should be stepping up to your committment as a 50% partner and sending that money this time, not me. I've already suffered my part in this, don't you think?

Do not waste our time anymore. I think you are the biggest liar
i have ever dealt with. Imagine, just to call Number given to you. you failed.
why on earth we will believe that you are responsible human being.
We are no longer interest in your lies. if you claimed that you are real then call this
Number 0548302490. if not go back to your country.
You are no longer invited, Please stop writing us, We now begin to suspect you
as criminal spy and we will not like you to see you in our office again.
Go back to your Country or call this Number 0548302490 to confirmed to us that
yes that we are dealing with the right person.

Ken,

Do you know why the company and I doubt you? Is because you don't want to call the phone number given to you
by Mr. Mensah Alan, which is the best and most easiest way to get in touch with the company and all this so called
fallacious story sitting in hotel lobby will be over.

If you are serious and real then call the phone number given to you, If you don't want to call the phone number then stop
mailing me.
Phone Number: 0548302490

Gen. Rodriguez

I have tried again several times to call that bloody number you gave me. Each time I call, there is a woman saying something in an african language that I can't undetstand. Now what do you want me to do? I don't understand the bloody ghanian telephone system.

Now whether I am welcome or not, I am leaving for the address of your office, at this address:

ACCRA, GHANA.

Then you will see me in person rather than hear me on the phone. You better have someone ready to meet me there at the address. I am leaving now.

-----------

Did you give me a fake address?? I've tried 3 taxis, none of them know of any 'grander estate road' in accra!

Nevertheless I've bought a return ticket, I'll be returning tomorrow. I've had enough of this affair.

-----

Rodrig,

As you should be no doubt aware by now, I was unable to find the offices of that security company, they gave me the address '12 grander estate road', but none of the 3 taxi drivers I tried knew of any such road in the city where I am. I don't know of it was because the taxi drivers were clueless, or because the security company gave me a fake address.

In either case, I've bought return tickets and I'm flying back to Australia tomorrow.

My question is, do you still want my help in this affair, or shall we consider it closed? I would like to know, so that if you no longer want my help, I can contact Mr. Abacha and give him the money he needs. However if you still want my help, then I'd like to know how we're going to go forward, can you visit ghana yourself and retrieve the consignment? Or what do we have to do?

you mean you call 0548302490.
you lie again.Please, go back to your Country.
You are no longer Welcome. You have cost us so much stress
going up and down with your lies.
We will only Welcome you again if you can call this
number and speak to us. if not go back to where you
come from.
You lie again say Africa language in my Telephone.
This is hot line that received calls every minutes, why your is
different.
Please for God sake stop wasting our Time.
We are not in child play.

--------------

Thank you, Safe Journey back home.
We will hand over the consignment
to Ghana Government. and they will
decide what to do with it.

Ken,

Well I want you to return to Australia and send the deposit fees $5,500USD to the company via western union money transfer or money gram so that they (the company) can do the delivery them self to you in Australia, I think that is the best option or call the phone number (0548302490) given to you by Mr. Mensah, If you don't want to any one of these two options then stop mailing me.

Gen. Rodriguez

Rodrig,

I'm not happy with the tone in which you're talking to me. After all the time and effort that I've put into this, instead of thanking me you say 'stop mailing me'? This is not a very good way to get my help with this. I need an apology from you if you want me to continue with you on this transaction. And I've already tried several times to call that number but I can't figure out the telephone system here, each time there's a computerized voice speaking in another language.

Regarding that Western Union fees, don't you think you should be the one paying them? Why can't you send them instead of me? I'd like to know.

Ken,

I don't have any money in my possession for now I would have do that
and I'm so worried about my consignment over there in Ghana, So I want you
to help me send the money you will get it back as soon as you receive the consignment
I want you to send the money before the week runs out because I'm so worried now
Hope to hear from you soon.

Gen. Rodriguez

Hi Rodrig,

I'm emailing you from Accra airport. My flight is leaving soon, and then there will be another 2 days of non stop flying and then driving before I reach home.

I see that you're unable to pay the fees. If I do pay them, then I would want an additional 10% share of the funds, so 60% instead of 50% because I seem to have put in a lot more effort into this deal then you have. Does that work with you?

Secondly, that company has told me that they're going to release the consignment to the ghana government. If they do that there will be no point of me sending them the money. What do you think about this?

I'll arrive home sometime on Friday evening, so it may be around Saturday that I'm able to email you back.

-----------

Hi Rodrig,

I've finally arrived back in Australia, after having wasted a tremendous amount of money and effort on this affair.

Anyhow, I see that you still want my help, but you haven't replied to the points I raised in my last email to you. I'll ask them again here:

1) I want an additional 10% of the funds if its still going to be me who pays the $5500 fee to those guys despite having personally visited Ghana in vain. So I would get a total 60% of the funds. Do you agree to this?

2) That Mensah from the security company told me that they were going to release the consignment to the ghana government, in which case there is no point in sending any money to them. What do you think about this?

Hello Ken,

Well I understood the reasons why you are demanding for additional 10% to your 50% making it 60%,
well I don't have problem with you having 60% of the fund, All I want you to do now send the deposit fees ($5,500)
to the company as soon as possible so that they can deliver the consignment to you immediately.

Well I have mailed Mr. Mensah (the company) never to release my consignment to Ghana Government, I told him that you are going
to send the deposit fees ($5,500) to them as soon as possible so that the company will deliver the consignment to you and he replied that his not going to release the consignment to Ghana Government since I have told him to stop, He said that the company is always ready at any time to deliver the consignment to you once they receive the deposit fees, So now do send the deposit fees ($5,500) to the company so that they can deliver the consignment to you immediately.

Gen. Rodriguez

Your partner Rodrig just pleaded that i should make arrangement for the delivery to your doorstep in Australia.
All that i will ask of you is your contact address which the consignment will be deliver. One more thing do not disappoint the Diplomat make sure you signed the Delivery Bond which is very important as legal prove that the Consignment has been received by you.
The Diplomat has to leave with the first flight on Monday and has his transit in Dubai.
With this arrangement you are expected to make the payment of the $5500 via Western Union Money transfer to our Accountant Name.
MR. EFE AKPORHERHE. Country : GHANA.
and send us the payment information and the money will be pick up within 30minutes.
We are waiting to hear from you.

hello Ken,

How are you doing? Please up-date me the position of things
Have you been able to make the payment to the company? I'm so
worried I want the consignment to be delivered to you on Monday
So Ken try as much as possible to send the money without any further
delay, You are going to get the 60% has you demanded, just make sure you
send the deposit fees to company so that they can deliver the consignment to you immediately.

Gen. Rodriguez

---------

Ken,

Do copy me the payment information as soon as you make the payment

Gen. Rdriguez

-----------

Ken,

What is happening? Mr. Mensah Alan mailed me, telling me that he hasn't heard from you.

Please try as much as possible to send the deposit fees to the company so that they can carry out the delivery of the consignment to you, I'm so worry now I'm not happy that the fund is still there in Ghana I want the consignment to leave Ghana to you without any further delay. So Ken send the deposit fees to the company on time.

Gen. Rodriguez

Sent: Monday, 18 October 2010 10:10:05 PM
Rodrig,

Sorry about that, my internet connection was down for a few days and I couldn't check my emails. I can't find the email in which that Mensah guy sent me the details of whom I'm supposed to send the money too. Could you please get back to me with the total amount I need to send in australian dollars, the first and last name of the guy, and I think I need the city and country name as well. Please get back to me asap with these details and I'll make the transfer.

Ken,

Mr. Mensah has sent me the names and address you are going to send the money to. The names and the address you are going to send the money to are:

(1)
Name: OKOGU CHRISTIAN
Address: C5 Nungua

(2)
Name: AKPORHERHE EFE

The amount you are going to send is $5,500USD which is 5,558.04 AUD
Please do send the money to the two names, He said the company is ever ready
to deliver the consignment to you at any time as soon as they receive the money.
So try to send the money as soon as possible and Please remember to copy me
the transfer information as soon as you make the payment. Hope to hear from you
soon, Have a nice day.

Gen. Rodriguez

Hi Rodrig,

Why are there 2 names? Why can't I send the money to one person?

I'm guessing Okugu is the first name and christian is the last name?

Ken,

I forgot to explain it to you, Mr. Mensah said that western union money transfer
will not allow you to send $5,500UDS to one name at once that was why he gave
two names (OKOGU CHRISTIAN AND AKPORHERHE EFE) He said you should
split the money into two parts and send it to the two names.

Yes the Okogu is the first name and Christian is the last name

1)
Name: OKOGU CHRISTIAN

(2)

Please just go and send the money without any further delay. Please do remember to copy me the transfer information as soon as you make the payment. Hope to hear from you soon, Have a nice day.

Gen. Rodriguez

Hi Rodrig,

I haven't got anything called 'Western Union' around here, but the nearby town of Brokeville does have a 'Moneygram' in their post office which I was told works just like the other thing. I've gone there today and sent that Okugu guy $5637.00 AUD which converts to 5500.00 USD. See the receipt attached, luckily they had a post office in their scanner. Please send it on to Mensah and confirm to me asap when he has collected the money.

Fake moneygram receipt

Ken,

You made a mistake in the receiver's first name he is Okogu not Okugu
So you have to go back to the Money-gram office to rectify the error. Just tell
them that you made a mistake in the first name.
The name is OKOGU NOT OKUGU. He said with this error the money will not
be given to him, So Ken go and change the name to OKOGU.
I'm so sorry for the stress you have past through, eventually you will be happy.

Gen. Rodriguez

------------

Hello Ken,

What is happening? I sent you a message concerning the mistake you made in the receiver's first name
instead of Okogu you wrote Okugu and all so write the Reference Number very bold so that it can be seen
clearly. I'm waiting for your swift reply.

Gen. Rodriguez

Rodrig,

What did you expect me to write back? You told me about the mistake, and I've driven back there tomorrow, cancelled the transfer, made a new one (this time for $5661 australian dollars rather than $5637 as yesterday, as the exchange rate today appears to have changed), and came home to email you the receipt. There was no need of emailing you until I had made a new transfer.

Anyway, please find the new receipt attached, forward it to that Okogu fellow, and update me asap when he has picked up the money.

Going to bed now, hoping to see good news when I check my emails tomorrow morning.

Fake MG Receipt

Ken,

What is happening? the payment information that you send something is wrong,
Mr. Mensah said that the Reference Number (80547920) it's invalid, I want you to
show some seriousness by writing the reference number very bold and make sure
it's correct and send it to me.

Gen. Rodriguez

Jesus Christ Rodrig, the reference number is exactly what you told me, and I am not the one who writes it, its the man at the post office who does, and he told me it has to fit within the squares and that's why he can't make it any bolder. But you're able to read the number just fine, the number you gave me is correct. Why on earth was Okogu unable to pick up the money? All he had to do was go there with the receipt and a copy of his driver's license and passport and pick it up.

And what on earth do you mean I need to show some seriousness? I've wasted over $10,000 on this damn affair, how much more seriousness do you want from me?

Ask Mensah to go with that Okogu fellow himself, if he is too dumb to pick up the money Mensah can guide him. I need to know that the money is safely in their hands, I don't like the idea of having it floating somewhere in Moneygram.

Ken,

Mr. Mensah told me that he is the one who drove Okogu to pick up the money
but they where told that the Reference Number is invalid, He said is like you are
not really, He said if you claim to be real then you should go and withdrew the
money from that so call moneygram post office and locate any western union money transfer in Australia and make the payment there, He said there are so many western union money transfer in Australia to make the payment and I think he is very correct go and get the money back from the moneygram post office and try your possible best to locate any western union money transfer to make the payment, He said you should split the money into two parts and send it to AKPORHERHE EFE only do not send to OKOGU CHRISTIAN again I think that is the best way to save your self all these stress. below is the name again:

Ken if you are really serious and real then do it this way, Then I will believe that you are real, Have a nice day.

Gen. Rodriguez

Rodrig,

I have told you from the start of this transaction that I live in a remote mining town called d!ngoshire. The only shops we have here are a few pubs, and a bank. We don't have any of the fancy shops found in bigger cities of Australia. All the area around here is mostly desert mining towns, and things are just as remote as d!ngoshire for a long time. When I returned from my wasted trip to Ghana, I contacted my bank manager and asked him for the nearest branch of Western Union, he told me that it is in a town which is at least a 7 hour drive from d!ngoshire, meaning that it would take me 14 hours total to make the payment there. There's just no way I'm able to make such a journey at my age, and in the heat of the desert. Luckily the manager told me that Brokeville has a Moneygram in their post office, Brokeville is a lot closer to d!ngoshire, and therefore the only method I can use is either Moneygram or a direct bank to bank transfer.

I've been to Brokeville again today. The man at the post office was very surprised that Okogu couldn't collect the money. He told me it should've been an easy job to go and collect it. Anyway, I've asked him to cancel the payment and make another payment to that Efe guy/girl. (Is it a girl or a guy?). I've attached the receipt again. I also insisted to the man that he write the reference number as boldly as possible.

Please ask Mensah to get a move on and confirm asap once Efe has picked up the money. There should be no problems this time, the post office man has assured me.

Ken,

Stop delaying this transaction, do this thing once and for all I have told you that
Mr. Mensah said that he don't want to go to moneygram to be insulted again,
I know that you live in a remote mining town called d!ngoshire. But if you can take
a trip from there to Ghana why not to the bigger cities of Australia to make the payment
through western union money transfer once and for all.

Ken I will advice you to go and get that money back from that so call moneygram
and try to make out time to take a trip to bigger cities of Australia to make the payment
through western union money transfer once and for all. So Ken go and cancel that so call
moneygram transfer and make the payment through western union money transfer.
Mr. Mensah said that is the only way he wanted the money to be paid to him, not moneygram or bank to bank transfer, So do it that way so that he will deliver the consignment to you on time I'm getting so worried now with the way you handle things.
Just go and send the money through western union money transfer to the name below:

Efe is a guy, Do send me the payment information after making the payment.
Have a nice day. Hope to hear from you soon.

Gen. Rodriguez

Rodrig,

When I had taken a trip to Ghana, it was fortunately the time of the year when the miners are being picked and dropped by helicopters that arrive every 3 months. That's the only way to get to a city from d!ngoshire. Please understand that I live in a desert, and after about a 6 hours drive, there are no more roads. It is impossible for me to get to the city of Hobart now until early February, when the helicopters would be back to pick and drop the miners next time. Certainly we cannot wait that long, therefore the only option is to use Moneygram, a bank to bank transfer, or for me to undergo a 12 hour drive through the desert which is simply impossible, the heat here is incredible during the day and my car is old, it cannot survive such a long journey.

I've been assured by the Moneygram agent that Mensah will be able to collect the money without any trouble this time. He told me that they were having some problems with their network, and that might have caused a problem last time, but he assured me that it would be resolved by now. Please ask Mensah to go and collect the money, its sitting there waiting for him. Ask him to at least try, I'm 100% confident that this time he would get it, since whatever problems they were having would be resolved by now.

Fake MG Receipt

Okay I will them to go and try again as you said

Hi Rodrig,

Thanks for that. Have you heard from them, have they collected the money yet or not?

Ken,

I haven't heard from them, but I think they will get back to me very soon.

Gen. Rodriguez

Rodrig,

I'm getting very frustrated with this delay. Have you heard from them yet? What's going on?

Today I got an email from that Abacha fellow I met in the Novotel hotel in Accra, the one who needs help getting access to the $50 million of his father which is also in a security company. One of the men from that company have been emailing me, a very polite fellow just like Abacha, much more poilte and intelligent than that Mensah who couldn't even come to pick me up.

Anyway, I was told that Abacha needs $4700 USD to get this consignment released from the security company. To be honest, if I hadn't just sent my money off through Moneygram to Mensah, I would have driven over to Brokeville today and sent the money to Abacha. Perhaps its lucky for Mensah that my money is still with Moneygram, but unless Mensah gets a move on and collects the damn money, I think the Abacha deal may become too tempting to resist.

Please ask Mensah to update you asap and tell me if he has picked up the money or not. I desperately await some good news.

Sent: Saturday, 23 October 2010 2:50:56 PM
Ken,

It's obvious that you are a fucking non-entity, Your Reference Number is invalid,
Don't ever write me again. Bye forever mother-fucker.

Gen. Rodriguez

How dare you talk to me that way? I can have you reported to the U.S government for attempting to steal their money, and you can be court marshalled for that. Do you know that, you asshole?

The end
kenwag
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did no one read this? Lol Embarassed
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As my mentor has told me, if you don't get any comments on a bait it probably means that nobody can figure out anything that they would have done differently. That in itself is a pretty eloquent comment.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
Tonion
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations!! Intact had a lot if fun this morning reading the pain and frustation that you made on those scumbags

What baffles me is, how Jobless you can be to be doing all this and what do you derives in playing Games with me.

You are very  stupid man why will you put money inside the box when you know that they will check in the airport?
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Safari Accra to Benin
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant! clapping Thumbs up

Kennedy18
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just joined the site. I was told about this site yest and was going through your post and I registered to the site just so I could tell you how brilliant this is hehe.

so well done you completely entertained me hehe Smile

X Laughing
Rinky Tink Tink
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just read it.

classic.

listen i honestly do not understand you, you made me a laughing object in my bank
---------------------------------------------------------
I love you from the button of my heart

Closed lad accounts x9
Gggggman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow man, just read the whole thing. Best Baiting I've ever seen. I mean GOD you managed to draw that out. If you sum up the man hours you potentially used up there... it possibly runs into treble digits! Good job!
Gggggman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kennedy18 wrote:
I just joined the site. I was told about this site yest and was going through your post and I registered to the site just so I could tell you how brilliant this is hehe.

so well done you completely entertained me hehe Smile

X Laughing

Same here!!
einsteinboricua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice bait. A fairly long one as well. Quite impressive.

Closed lad accounts X3

You have taken the autjority for granted. We will have the fbi visit you.
ulta
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

very good bait. well played. congrats . Laughing

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Super entertaining. You certainly had those lads running around and wasting a lot of time. Congrats.

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

"now i know that you are not ready to get this loan bye and do not contact me again in your life"
"YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBER, JUST LISTEN AND BE WATCHING, BECAUSE ONE DAY, (ONE DAY) YOU ARE GOING TO HEAR PUUUUUUUUUUUU. SON OF A WHORE"
"I am very angry going to Τhe bank to fool myself... Await your respond..."

Click Me
BootsFromAbove
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job brother !!!..AATW

2Panther
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job! I haven't been on here much lately but that was an epic bait. You frustrated a number of mugus, I should think!

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice bait. I could picture the lads running around the various hotels with big signs and the pic you sent taped to their shirt. Too bad we could not see pics of that.

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
BlackAndWhiteKeys
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A Masterpiece. The part where they were chasing you and went from hotel to hotel made me laugh out loud. A man and a woman having intercourse? Laughing Genius!
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Classic bait, a delight to read. Good show! Very Happy

tazmanian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Superb. I learned a lot about straight-baiting from this. My favourite line is: "I hope he's better at safekeeping than he is at weighing". Smile

"If this is a game you are pulling with us please stop we are not such people you have to be playing games with." - Mr. Charn Sophonpanich
kimmon67
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

kenwag wrote:
Did no one read this? Lol Embarassed

This was great reading! You really a m4sterb4iter! Congratz pulling this of!
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
this is the good thing about Ghana, You can see foreigners everywhere, moving freely with their luggages and briefcase loaded with Dollar.

Great bait!

Easter Egg 2013
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

couple of points in the early part of the bait, first off, you mentioned the issue of the money having Saddam Hussains image on, despite it being Afganistan, shouldn't have done that, means the lad can change that for future victims.

Also, you send an "ID", as fake as it is, the lad could still recycle it, the common tricks are to use fake hyperlinks to jpg or png files, or to copy a large file like a .dll file and rename it as a jpg, rendering it useless but looking like an image file

I'm assuming you may not have known these issues and may even know those now considering the length of the bait, but i'll put the mention there in case you didn't know about this

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
metallic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simply awesome.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic