SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The third groom

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In fact this romance began in March 12 th, my real person sent to Sara this lovely lad.

Quote:
Sorry Curtis about my delay. I was with some problems with my husband family. Since he died i had problems with them.

If you don't remember me i am "Grea2tluck" at Par 3Perfeito.

Are you already at Indonesia?

Send me your news.

kisses

Although he never spoke with me (Sara) he remembered me. Good!

Quote:
Hi,
Thank you so much for getting back in touch with me as it actually made my day!!!, you sound like all i want , you are my perfect match . I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.Well i was Born May 12 1963,i am a widower and also an orphan i lost my wife when she was about to give birth to a baby since then i have been all alone no kid no family

Am looking for a woman that will be able to listen to me , communicate her feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in every way, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantly active, and treat me right.... I know you will think what is an handsome man like me doing on here .. Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise .

Dear The very reason I am interested in establishing a friendship with you is because I feel I have a lot to offer you in the way of a friendship and I know I have a lot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am very much a man of substance and I am very unique in today's society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. I am a man of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others.For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart.

Where others write many people and keep there messages short because they are all about how many they can write, I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long letter such as this. I know the type of person who I want to build a friendship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you............

My RL person received the same letter!

Quote:
Curtis,

I think you're a nice guy. And i really want to know you better. I guess we can build a beautiful friendship.

Sorry about your wife. My husband died two years ago, he had a stroke. We were going to break us but he died before. But i don't want talk about it. Do you want?

Did you grow up in a orphanage? What happens with your family? Tell me if you can or want.

I'm very happy to have found you.

thanks for trust.

We fell in love quickly

Quote:
I am so excited to wake up to read from you...Am happy you are interested in learning more about me , i have been single for years, because am yet to find that special one to share my life with , I will be going to the Indonesia for a contract i am working on, my my going there is not just for a visit ,i am going the contract i have been working on for almost 2 years now i will explain more better to you when we chat online,after i am done i want to settle down with a woman who really cares and who will love me for better and for worse and i have this feelings that you are the one .My goals and dreams are to live a good life,and maybe meet someone that believes in unconditional love.I've got a great sense of humor,I am more conservative politically than liberal...I work hard, and know how to have fun..
About my family its a long story to tell and touching that make me share tears whenever i remembered the past. ,I have a big Family because i grew up at the orphanage home so all the kids there are my family. i have started to live my life by myself and not depending on anyone since i was 19 yrs,although i still miss motherly love because of the courage a advises a woman will give to her child about life , but i am glad i am whom i am today because it make me stronger and get more closer to God.

I can cook pretty good for a guy... I like a good wine. I've been working out more regularly than I had been, and eat healthy food...I don't do drugs, and I like who I am..Although I think a terrific woman would bring out the best in me...I'm a believer in God who pray every blessed day , am a good christian , i do go to church weekly, and try to do the right things every day...I don't worry about what people think of me...I know how to treat a woman well.I just pray you are the woman i have been waiting for all my life
Very Happy It's me!!!!!

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah! Love...

Quote:
I know the ocean is between us,and I wish that it weren't true,for every day when I arise,I yearn to be with the woman i deeply love.Though a distance lies between us,she'll always be in my mind and my heart,And every night beneath the stars,I pray for the day we'll never be part.Every day I will be thinking about her. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about her. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about her.Cos I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have always waited for someone like that, and now that I have found you i hope i am on the right track and I will never let you go if truly u are the woman God made for me. I love you so much, Curtis....

He went to Indonesia in a workshop of sculpture , We talked about in the chat. But i don't save that. By his childhood in the orphanage he is very needy and he usually calls me mom.

Quote:
me: honey! I just worried about you! I’ m missing you so much!
curtis: honey how are you
me: better now honey
curtis: i have not been seeing you online
me: I'm here now. tell me how are you doing?
curtis: okay my dear
curtis: how have you been
curtis: i have really missed you, you let your son worried
curtis: the last time you said you could not talk for long because you were working
curtis: i am sorry mom
me: and your job? did you start?
curtis: no honey i am still looking for where to rent for my work shop
curtis: the place i have sen so fara re expensive
me: is it a good place?
curtis: yes but they are expensive here
curtis: and i dont have enough for it
curtis: i have spend almost all i have on this contract
me: what a pitty!

Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MOM?

Oedipus complex much? No, just plain greed Razz

Don't correct him: it's wonderful deeducation Very Happy

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How many days did he wait to start talking about money? Rolling Eyes Maybe three after the second contact from your side? I'm sure you will teach him how to wait. Mr. Green

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He was not so fast! Poor lad! I offered money for him! My poor son! Crying or Very sad

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Continuing...

Quote:
curtis: remember i have been working on it for 2 yrs now
me: 2 yrs a long time! I guess i will go to meet you there. What do you think about?
curtis: meet me where honey
me: Honey, picking up my heritage, I can meet you at Indonesia and maybe i help you!
curtis: how do you want to help me honey
me: honey, your mom wants help you!
curtis: you are my everything you are my life
me: I want to see the places for your work shop and we'll choose the better for your work!

Poor lad! He didn't want my money!

Quote:
curtis: yes it is so sweet to have you by my side
curtis: but you know with you here i will not be able to concentrate
me: and about the place for your workshop?
curtis: i dont know yet i will still continue looking for a cheaper one honey
me: ok, i don't want to offend your male pride offering my money help
me: although i think it's silly!
curtis: what do you mean?
me: I’m in Brasil and you so far from me!
curtis: i still dont understand what you mean
me: I love you, i want to stay with you, i'll have money for us
curtis: make me understand

I need to draw? Maybe...

Quote:
me: ok, first I'm a lonely woman, i love you and desire you!
me: I'll take my inheritance in a few time
me: and i want to stay with you and help you with that money. did you understand?
curtis: what do you mean by you will take your inheritance in a few time
me: Oh, forget honey!
curtis: honey why you dont want to explain to me
curtis: but is okay if you dont want to
me: explain more?
me: what you didn't understand yet?
me: My inheritance?
me: My love?
curtis: lol
curtis: is ok. dont worry i will let you know as things goes here ok
me: I think you're alone for a long time. You need your mother's help!
curtis: yes i do and it would be great to have you arround
curtis: but you know i need to finish all i have to do here in time and come to you so the company can pay me my money in time
me: sorry, honey, you are sure, you need an explain
curtis: you know they are paying me 350,000USD and thats what i want to use to settle down
me: let me explain better to you
curtis: never mind again
curtis: is okay if you want to
me: my died husband wasn't a good man for me
me: he had another women
me: and he was violent with me
me: but he had properties and actions
curtis: ok
me: and now i'm fighting to get all
me i think is almost ...
me: well, in USd
me: let me see
me: 3.000.000 or 4 usd
curtis: ok
me: and i want spend all his money with my happiness
curtis: wow thats much
curtis: oh i see
curtis: thats nice

But the problems ....

Quote:

me: I had only one problem my mother in law!
curtis: so you actually want to help me with some money thats so sweet of you but never mind
curtis: i will find a way to get a cheaper place
me: so the inheritance is still on justice but my lawyer said me that is for a few time
me: ok, dear, don't worry!
me: I'll not say more about that!
Curtis: thanks honey i know you will be a good mother and also a good wife
curtis: you can not imagine how much i have missed you
curtis: i just wish i am there with you to hold you before going to sleep every noght
curtis: i love u so much that i just feel like getting married to you anytime i am with you
me: me too!

Ok, he don't want my money!

the chat continues... but..... Embarassed

Quote:
Curtis: hmmmmmmmmmm

Quote:
Curtis : honey you are driving me crazy
Curtis: Give me your phone number. honey dont you like to hear my voice
me: yes honey but i have two problems here
Curtis: what honey
me: my mother in law spy me on the phone
me: and my cell number is broke
Rolling Eyes

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Either he is really honest ... haha, fat chance!
... or he is sticking to his script because he lacks the presence of mind amd the courage to change his procedure.

Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yea, that'd be more likely Very Happy

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One day later...

Quote:
Curtis: i am here. How are you?
me: fine
Curtis : I dont want to disturb you
me: you never disturb me
me: you are my love! my life!
Curtis : thanks i so much appreciate that
Curtis: and you are the best thing that has ever happened to me
Curtis: honey i need about 750$
me: only?
me: honey, write to m how i can send the money to you ok?
Curtis : yes honey thats the amount i need to add tot he one i have to get the place
Curtis: it is US dollars
Curtis : honey do you know western union money transfer
me: ok send me an email with all informations that i need to send the money to you
me: ok?
me: i want to see you happy!
Curtis : thanks my wife
me: Believe in your mother ok?
Curtis : you are my everything
me: ok i need to go now
Curtis : honey do you have a pen there now so i can write it here and you can write it down
Curtis : are you there
me: please send it in an email ok?
me: okay when will you help me send it?
me: i guess tomorrow
me: send the email ok?
me: i need to go
me: my mother in law is here!
Curtis : honey get a pen ad paper and write it down pls
me: by my love
Curtis : honey wait

Thanks my mother in law!

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, He sent me an email!

Quote:
Honey i really appreciate you help i want you to know that i will always love you no matter what I know the ocean is between us,and I wish that it weren't true,for every day when I arise,I yearn to be with the woman i deeply love.Though a distance lies between us,she'll always be in my mind and my heart,And every night beneath the stars,I pray for the day we'll never be part.Every day I will be thinking about her. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about her. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about her.Cos I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have always waited for someone like that, and now that I have found you i hope i am on the right track and I will never let you go if truly u are the woman God made for me. I love you so much, Here is the information you will send the money.

Receiver's name John Edward
city Jarkata
Country Indonsia

later, much later...

Quote:
Honey,

Your happiness is my happiness! Your life is my life! And my money is your money!

No more worries about my sweet Cu!

But tell me who is John Edward? Is he your friend? Can we trust him?

kisses and all my love!

your wife to be and your mom

He is fast!

Quote:
Honey,i am sorry i thought i told you...my full name is Cu2rtis John2son Edward...but i have only John Edward in my id thats why,the name is mine and no one else...Thanks my wife you are also all i have and my life is your life...without you in my life there is nothing for me....I love you..Thanks my wife...Honey whats your phone number so i can call you to let you know how much i love you....Cur2tis your husband

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course, at the Western Union office - where you go after your wonderfully crafted multiple delays - they don't know a country called "Indonsia" and send you back home. After all, WU protect their customers. Laughing

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And do you know a place with this name - Jarkata ?

Quote:
Honey i have been waiting for you online but you are not there i also replied your email but i have still not heard from you...whats going on mom

Quote:
Sorry honey, i'm very busy in my work today! It's a hard Monday!
But i'm thinking about you all time!
Tell me dear how i can send the money to you? You didn't tell me about your account number
I love you my husband

Sorry Jeannette He hit the name now.

Quote:
Honey you dont need any account number to send the money to me..you will look for any western union location and tell them you want to send money to indonesia through western union...they will give you a form to fill then you will fill in the information i gave to you...they will give you a number thtats the number you will send to me before i can claim the money here....i hope you understand..i love you mom

Quote:
My love,

I understood, thanks. I have never heard of it. I'll look for a wester union and send the money tomorrow. I guess it's not so difficult.

My sweet Cu, I love you very much !

your wife and mom

Quote:
Thanks my wife and mom..you mean so much to me and there is nothing in this world i would have done without you...where have you been all this wile that you did not come into my life..What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to me, allowing me to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you..i love you like heaven...Thanks mom your Cu

So sweet....sweet....Cu....cu? Laughing I loved this nickname!

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cu…cu?

Ah yes. Cuckoo! Laughing

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me it

Quote:
Honey thanks for the mail,i am so happy to read from you,why i was not happy is because you did not mail me..you should have email me to let me know whats going on...Honey you know i will be worried and i will want to know whats going on with you because i care for you....Honey i want you to know i appreciate all you alot and i want you to always talk to me everyday because i want us to be close together...Honey pls i want you to send me your phone number so i will be able to reach you...i want to be close to you and want our love to grow more and more...as soon as i am done here i want to come to you...honey pls i want you to send your phone number to me and also want you to alsways come on messenger so we can chat..pls if you know you truly love me you will do this for me...I love you so much fromt he bottom of my heart...Thanks mon for loving me back.and i am sorry if i have said anything to get you upset..yours Cur2tis

My answer:

Quote:
Honey, sorry! I have a surprise to you!
But with that i am in delay and i know you must be urgently the money. Let me explain and i am sure you can apologize your mom!
Yesterday, i went to talk with my lawyer, and i managed to free some money. In the moment is all i have but i got it for you.
Stay cool, i'm sure i'll can send the money to you today afternoon. I'll send to you 2.000 usd.
Please do not complain! You deserve and i want you can be and do your better!
My sweet Cu, forgive your mom!
kisses

yours

Maybe he was happy with the news.

Quote:

Honey if you have sent the money you will have to send me your full names and address you fill in the form and also the amount with the 10 digit number they will give you...and make sure you send it to the correct name
Name: Jo2hn Ed2ward
City: Jarkata

I love you so much and i will always do no matter what

Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jarkata? Very Happy

Wonderful... another WU sent the wrong way Very Happy

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know nothing about WU!

Quote:
Sorry honey, i'm very busy in my work today! It's a hard Monday!
But i'm thinking about you all time!
Tell me dear how i can send the money to you? You didn't tell me about your account number
I love you my husband

His answer:

Quote:

Honey you dont need any account number to send the money to me..you will look for any western union location and tell them you want to send money to indonesia through western union...they will give you a form to fill then you will fill in the information i gave to you...they will give you a number thtats the number you will send to me before i can claim the money here....i hope you understand..i love you mom

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Terror Mask, the problem is here:

Quote:
Honey,

Your happiness is my happiness! Your life is my life! And my money is your money!

No more worries about my sweet Cu!

But tell me who is John Edward? Is he your friend? Can we trust him?

kisses and all my love!

your wife to be and your mom

Look the answer:

Quote:
Honey,i am sorry i thought i told you...my full name is Cu2rtis John2son Edward...but i have only John Edward in my id thats why,the name is mine and no one else...Thanks my wife you are also all i have and my life is your life...without you in my life there is nothing for me....I love you..Thanks my wife...Honey whats your phone number so i can call you to let you know how much i love you....Cu2rtis your husband

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent it

Quote:
honey i want you to know that i love and apprecaite all you have been doing for me,i want to be close to you so i need you to always reply my emails and also send me emails manytimes in a day so we can be close.you know i dont have anyone you are the only family i have i need you not to let me die of boredom here if you love me has a son and a husband.honey pls do all you can to send the money today so i can finish here in time and come to you so we can start our lives.i need you to do this for me for god sake.pls note that you will send me the full names and address you fill in the form and also send me the amount you send to me together with the 10digit .
mtcn number they will give to you there.thats the only way i can get the money here.i will not sleep i will be online waiting for you all night. so pls my mom dont let me down again this time. i want you to know that your son and husband loves you so much and forever

I"m in no hurry. Very Happy

Poor lad!

Quote:
Honey you promised to send me the money today but i have not heard from you i waited all day but still did not hear anything from you....Honey pls i really need to come yo you and want to be with you soon....I love you so much and want to finish here soon so i can come to you...I love you so much mom

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Right out of the scammer's textbook, chapter "How to isolate your victim and make her dependent":
Quote:
want you to always talk to me everyday ... i want you to send your phone number to me and also want you to alsways come on messenger ...

Of course, he still hasn't explained what exactly is this western union, is it something like the United Nations?

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, Western Union is a collection of countries, kinda like NATO, trying to stop the Russian hordes from Invading. we'd hate to end up as part of the EASTERN UNION, they only accept transfer in Roubles Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is very sad!

Quote:
yet another disappointment

But now he is going to be happy!!!! Laughing

Quote:
My sweet Cu,

Why are you disappointment? I sent the money to you in this afternoon.

I want you near me as soon as possible.

Now, you need know some informations. I had a problem with the transfer with Wester Union. I could not understand very well why but the money transfers to out of the country are paralyzed for a few days. so, i was advised to send the money using the Brazilian Embassy. I did it.

You need go to Brazilian Embassy at Jakarta with some identification to receive the money. I scanned my receipt for you.

You can see the Embassy address there, also the number phone.

I think you'll not have any problem there.

My sweet cu,
I think my heart might explode
Cause now I feel the weight
of your love on me now
From my head down to my toes
cause I can't handle nothin' else
This love is bigger than the world

Your mom

Oops! Not satisfied? But what happened?

Quote:
thanks forr everything,and also making me wait in vain.i went to the embassy and they insulted me and tell me there is nothing like that.i also went to westerrn union to ask if they have any problem in brasil and they told me no.so i see you are just playing me all this wile you should have told me you can not help me instead of disgracing and disappointing me.thanks you so much for everything.if you know you really want to send me money go and send it through western union thats the only means i know they transfer money from country to country.thanks bye and god bless

I am outraged!

Quote:
My sweet Cu,

What did happen? I coul not understand!

The people in Brazilian Embassy insulted you? This is an absurd! They can't do it! We must go to require the questions about that!

And about the Western Union, i need to agree with you! I call to my bank today, them, they explain to me the problem was in my bank! The problem was not with Western Union on Brazil but the problem is in the bank! Sorry, but i didn'tt know that. The officer in the bank was wrong!

Well, i will go to take my money and send again to you using the Western Union.

Sorry honey!

You must believe on your mom honey! Or you will take slaps from your mom!

Write to me or talk with me on the chat!

Remember that I love you!

yours

Cool

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday I was very busy!

Quote:
Honey i want you to know that i love you so much and i cant wait to be with you...Honey pls help me send the money in time today...I love you

Quote:
honey whats going on?

Quote:
mom you want to disappoint me again,you are not even caring enough to know what happened to be all you could say is that you will forget about me and i should also forget about you and the moneu.i am so disappointed for what you said.maybe you dont love me the way i loved you.or do you think i love you because of money.well if you want to know what happened to me i slept off and i am sorry.

In this morning, in the messenger:

Quote:
honey what you are doing to me is bad

01:41
13/4
why are you treating me like a slave

13/4
this is unfair

13/4
pls help me

And I did no answer him!

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In this morning:

Quote:
Curtis : Honey pls I am begging you
Curtis: Don't let me die here
me: Honey! are you there?
me: Are you sick?
DING-DONG!!!
Curtis: Honey
Curtis: Yes
me: Sick? tell for your mom!
Curtis : Why didn't send the money
Curtis: Honey why are you doing this to me
Curtis: You told me you will send the money on monday
Curtis: Noww is wednesday
Curtis: Wwhats happening
me: first, are you sick or no? and second i sent the money yesterday afternoon!
Curtis: Where is the information to get the money here
Curtis: I sent you a mail you did not reply
Curtis: Yes I am not feeling too well honey
Curtis: Honey
DING-DONG!!!
me: brb
Curtis :Honey where are you
Curtis: Honey pls
Curtis :Talk don't go

in the afternoon!

Quote:

Curtis: Honey what you doing to me is unfair
Curtis: Why are you treating me like a slave
Curtis Johnson: You are not treating me like ur son
me: Honey, sorry
me: the internet connection is not ok today
me: Did you go to the bank?
Curtis: Wwhy you doing this to me
Curtis: What have I done to deserve tjis
Curtis: This
Curtis: You said you have send the money but you did not send me any
me: Did you get the money?I sent to you yesterday!
me: i am with problems with my computer and my internet connection!
me: in a few minutes all stop!

(Like a bomb! 10...9...8...7...6...)

me: Did you get the money?
me: This is serious! Don't play with money!
me: Money is not a toy!
Curtis: Ok
Curtis: What's thr mtcn number
Curtis: I need the the mtcn number
Curtis: I can not get it without the number
Curtis: Stop talking like this am I a kid
me: What? I send to you 2.000 usd
Curtis: I said I can not get it without the mtcn number the bank gave to you
Curtis: The number
me: What number honey?
me: I can't understand what you are saying!
Curtis: Did you sennd it through western union
Curtis: They will give you 10 digit number
Curtis: What number?
Curtis: Listen honey
Curtis: Before I can go to the bank here you will have to give me the 10digit number the bank gave to you
me: Go to the bank and get the money now!!!!
Curtis: Honey did you send it through western union ?
Curtis: I need the number
Curtis: W0 digits numberr
Curtis: Listen and be calm
me: you're getting me nervous! What number?
Curtis: I am not a kid
Curtis: So listen
me: Go to the bank!
me: now"
Curtis If you send it they will give you a 10 digit numbers
me: and catch the money!
Curtis: That's the only way I can get the money
me: honey, please, i don't know nothing about numbers!!!!!
me: only numbers i know it's how much i sent to you!
Curtis: I can not go if I don't have the number
Curtis: Don't you understand
Curtis: Don't you understand
Curtis: I need the code to get the money
Curtis :I told you all this
me: Why are you playing with me in this way?
me: You're not a good son!
Curtis: Listen let me tell you what I need to get the money
me: i don't like this!
Me:For the last time!
Me: Go to the bank and catch the money!
me: I need to go now! Bye!
Curtis: I will need the sender's name and address. Amount sent. And the MTCN which is 10 digit number
Curtis: I will have to give them all that with my I'd card before I can get it
Curtis: That's why I have been asking you for a number
Curtis: Ddo you have the slip you use to pay with you
Curtis :Stop it okay
Last message received on 13/4/2011 at 14:46

Again problems with the computer! Sorry, my sweet Cu! Laughing

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He suffers a lot!

Quote:
mom why are you doing this to me.why do you just make me suffer.if you know you did not send the money why do you just want to make me sufferr.i went tto the bank with the digit you gave me but they said there was no money available and again i told you the name on my id card is john edward not curtis johnso edward..pls i beg you in god's name go and send the money properly and tell them to give you the original number this one is incorrect pls and if you know you did not send it pls just let me know and stop disturbing me.if you are scared that i will not love you anymore dont worry if you dont help me it will never stop me from loving you okay i promise you.i love you mom

where is my whip? Twisted Evil

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

my turn...

Quote:
I never thought you could do that with me!

Take the money and disappear! What a disappointment! As you had the courage to do that with our love!

I can't believe!

Sara

What did happen? Smile

Quote:
Stop saying this....why would i do that i sent you a mail you did not reply...you also refused to come online why...i swear to God i did not take any money..i went to the bank they said there is no money on the MTCN number you sent to me..I swear down Sara i did not get any money and i want you to know that i love you too much to do that to you...your son Cu

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic