SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

R1ta the 3TA 3ater is back!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Propaganda WERE German after all, I strongly suspect that the song was about the character from the film.

What I LOVE about Propaganda was that their founder Ralf Dorper was originally a member of the band Die Krupps and left to form Propanganda. And once they split, where did he go? Back to Die Krupps!

No word yet from Rita as to if she's suitably chastised. Maybe I should have "an episode", and see what happens! Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems the bitch is NOT chastised at all, in fact she's dumping me:

Quote:
Hello dear i wish we have to stop talking to each other because to have some one to come into our relationship ,i think that is bad of that and i will make u clear that u dont love me so ,,,How can some one decide for choose a love .That is why u are calling me a scamer or skamer

While I actually think it's hysterical, and more than happy for bitchface to dump me, I'll tear her a new one, 'cos of course "I have no idea what the hell she's talking about" Wink

Edited to Add: People who are silly enough to occasionally READ the crap I write here know I can really pile it on when I need to. Let me assure you, I pile it on so much she'll think she's at the bottom a rugby scrum! It seems Chris is now suicidal! (LANGUAGE WARNING PEEPS)!!!:

Quote:
Rita,

What the hell are you talking about??? On PROFESSIONAL advice from my therapist, I pass on the information that he TOLD me to send you, and you write back that I am calling you names??? For fuck's sake Rita, I am detoxing from one of the most addictive drugs on earth, and you bitch that I am calling you names? Get a grip!

Rita, I thought you loved me, in fact you've SAID you do often enough, and the one time I REALLY need you, you you dump me??? I guess I was right all along! Why the hell should I put myself through this rehab shit if you will not be there for me?

So fuck it, I will check out of this shithole tonight and get me some Substance D. This rehab centre has the personality of a brick and I fucking HATE being here. As YOU requested I sent you photos of the hell I am going through here, at YOUR request I have patiently answered EVERY question you have asked of me. Rita, I checked INTO rehab for YOU Rita, so we can be together, and now that you've found someone else (it's ALWAYS fucking someone else, with their full fucking head of hair and lack of rehab) you're not willing to help me.

I guess I'm seeing the REAL Rita <snipped, but her real name> now, the one who is only there for the good times, the girl who SAYS she's there through thick and thin, but when the going gets tough, this bitch goes shopping!

Well screw this! I have over 200 grand to blow on substance D! Let's see how long it'll take for this shit to kill me. I'm gonna party like it's 1999, then 2000, then 2001, it'll be a real space odyssey maaan! What's the point of even living if you won't be there to share my life with me? I don't need this anymore.

It's on your head that I do this.

Chris

Think she'll write back??? Wink

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get this back, when I have more time, I'll let her know I've checked out of rehab:

Quote:
Chris i still love u and i need u i my heart i can live without u ok so dont say that am a skamer ,even i found it from a dictionaly before i get to know the meaning and i was so confuse but true love last for long ,,but dont call me such names any more,,and will love to be with u so that i can show u my real heart so am praying hard foru to get well .Thanks for reading my mail yours every Rita

"You are a dead meat!"

Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent. More torture Twisted Evil

Nice turning of the table, Chrys. I'm taking notes from you and Darth Phileus Cool

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course, in a dictionaly she will not find skamer.

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A quick google of the word skamer, comes up with several people's facebook pages! Seems it really IS a name! And with that in mind, I continue to torture - er - write to Rita. Again, LANGUAGE WARNING:

Quote:
Rita,

I'm gonna be straight up and let you know I still have no idea what the hell you are talking about! Dr Skamer is a NAME, a person's NAME and I was not calling you a skamer (whatever the hell THAT is).

As I type, I am in an internet cafe in a video shop somewhere. I checked out of rehab, and scored me some D. Fuck it felt good to inject it into my veins, and after weeks of trying to get away from Substance D, I now see that it was a futile attempt and I probably won't attempt it again.

I'm not certain how much time I'll have, as I know Substance D is fatal in the long term, but I partied pretty hard last night, and god I missed it. I'm hungover now, but I'd rather be hungover than going through Substance D withdrawals.

I will write again soon, there's a bottleshop across the road with my name on it Wink

Chris

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rita doesn't seem to get Chris is on a destructive binge:

Quote:
Hi chris thank you for your mail,and i will be waiting to see that honey,so are you discharged from the rehab ,if yes we thank God but talk your prescrib drugs serious for me so you can be strong man a gain ,hope to read from you sooner

Maybe I'd better fill her in (while making sure she understands it's ALL her fault)! ETA my reply. LANGUAGE WARNING: Wink

Quote:
Rita,

I think I should make myself clearer. I am not discharged, I simply left. I am not taking the medication they gave me, it makes me throw up. If I have to choose between Substance D and the medication they gave me, I'll choose D. Substance D may kill me, but at least it doesn't make me ill.

I spend a lot of time in Reservoir, it seems to be the place when you're trying to score some D. I got into a fight with a guy last night, I have a black eye from the fight, but I managed to stab the bastard with a broken beer glass, so he has a permanent scar across his chest now, stupid fucker that guy was. He learned the hard way, never try cross a guy on Substance D. I've discovered I like fighting, and am a lot better at it than I was in my metal days.

Oh Rita, why the fuck aren't you HERE! I need you baby, and you're somewhere else. Where the fuck are you? Ritaaaaaa!

Get your arse here to Australia, I don't know how much more of this shitty life I can take

Chris

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was HOPING I'd freak Rita out with the glassing tale, but no, she's into it:

Quote:
Fuck that guy who hate you ,honey well done to teach him a leason by that scars,you have prove the real man u are ,honey am well to come to austrolia but as i told you ealy the agent is well complete my document and he said in all it cost him2850$ so i have manage to pay 2050$ and he said i have to pay the rest before i get it and am preeding on your behave to grant me with that leaf amount am serious about that and if you want to se the doccument as a copy i will tell him that you want to see

and then this:

Quote:
Honeyi call the agent after my first mail and he said if you are ready to pay the rest of the 800$ then he will send you coppy of the document that is police and health paper ,decralation paper and the visa to u to see that every thing is alright

To be honest I don't see this actually going anywhere. It's just gonna be "gimme money" from Rita. I think I'd better start catching up on some nine inch nails choons and stories of self loathing. Will edit in a reply when I think of a way to twist the direction of this tale...

"You are a dead meat!"

Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NIN? Man, you're diving DOWN Very Happy

I doubt this lad would be fazed at all, though....

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree. That's why I plan to email from another character. Seems Chris has a contagious disease! Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Care to anticipate to your affectionate audience? Very Happy

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I fired sabrina's gmail addy and sent Rita this:

Quote:
Dear Ms Scammer,

My name is Sabrina and I am an attendant care nurse at the Dame Edna Everage Memorial Rehabilitation Centre. Up until recently, I was Chris's Nurse, until he left suddenly late last week. Upon going through the emails he'd left on the Doctor Mabuse's computer, it is obvious that Chris has strong feelings for you.

We have been unable to find Chris, and the test results have come back, after he collapsed at the beginning of last week. It seems that Chris has come into contact with a user who has an Infected Madagascar, probably while using a dirty needle to inject substance D. This is an very painful and extremely contagious disease, and we had hoped that it was no longer to be found on Melbourne's streets.

Naturally we are contact with the CSIRO, The Centre for Disease Control (Victoria) over this matter and Police have been alerted to prevent Chris from travelling overseas. But if you have ANY knowledge of Chris's whereabouts, please contact us immediately on <snipped, but grabbed from the fakename generator website>. We have all airports and seaports blocked, so the chances of an infected Madagascar reaching African Shores are pretty slim, but as I have mentioned, it is a virulent and potentially deadly illness, that we here in Australia have been working hard to eradicate since it was introduced into this country back in the late 1930's.

Once again, if you hear from Chris, please get him to contact us urgently, his life (and that of many others) is at risk.

Sabrina

let's see... Ask Chris for cash, and risk a deadly disease, or just dump him. I suspect it'll be the former Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Madagascar?

Ain't this a bit too obvious, Chrys? I fear he'll drop you (and of course, hope he'll not Very Happy )

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The first time I used it, I thought so too. Scammer of the day bought it hook line and sinker.

Fingers crossed rita will too

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And of course Rita didn't bat an eyelid:

Quote:
He is not with me here ,so try all u can to seach for him for me as am not there so please i love him a lot my heart is beating me i love him try all u can and let me know ok

Will edit in a reply later. In the meantime this turned up:

Quote:
Hello i have try the number u gave me but says wrong number to cut every thing shot call me with my <snipped, but I have no intention of ever using it> i will wait to here from you

Maybe I'd better write back, and so I did: Wink

Quote:
Dear Ms Scammer,

Thank you for your prompt reply. We know that Chris isn't there with you, as I have mentioned all ports and airports have warnings to be on the lookout for him. But we also have been able to deduce that he has been in email contact with you since before he discharged himself from the clinic and therefore may write again. That is why we asked that you phone us ONLY if he gets in contact with you. Since I obviously mist typed it here is the number again: <snipped, but EXACTLY the same as before>.

Chris is in need of surgery as well, but the disease he carries must be gotten rid of before we can operate. Six more people have come down with the disease, all within the Reservoir area, which suggests he may still be in the area. We have stepped up Police and CSIRO patrols in this area and hope he can be found before he infects someone else.

Once again we thank you for efforts in tracking Chris down. You will be mentioned most favourably in the Coronial enquiry

Sabrina

edited for typos Embarassed

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While Rita hasn't written to Chris, she's happy to threaten the Nurse with "calling the Cops" on her:

Quote:
Thank u very much for ur mail my heart is in danger still am not hearing of my love ,i have try the number u gave me seaveral time so u miss call me and i will call u back ok.Try to fined my love for me eals i will let the cops arest u the because u did not take good care of him

Time for Chris to finally write

"You are a dead meat!"

Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

isn't Chrys in Hell with a bottle of GOOD wine, listening to his sins being read time and again? Very Happy

*wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* *hint* *hint* Very Happy

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dunno about chrys, but if you saw the crap I drink that passes itself off as wine... Let's just say Three weeks ago was a very good year!

In the menatime, sabrina gets back to Rita:

Quote:
Dear Ms Scammer,

I do not understand why you are threatening to call the Police. Let me assure you, the Police are already involved at both a State and Federal level. Since I last wrote to you, three more people have become infected, one is in a critical condition at the Urolagnia Infectious Diseases Hospital and may not live through the night. It is critical that we find Chris, who has moved out of Reservoir during the night. If he should make it to the Central Business District, there is no saying what may happen.

I have checked the Phone number I have given you and it is correct. Telstra has also checked the line and it is fully functional. If Chris DOES get in touch with you, please ring us. It is a toll free number, so you will not be out of pocket.

Thank you for your co-operation, Good night!

Sabrina

And now for Chris to get in touch... Wink

Quote:
Rita,

What the fuck is going on. The police seem to be after me, did you ring them??? I won't go back to the fucking clinic, NEVER do you hear me! To be honest, I think the D is doing it's damage finally. I feel cold all the time, despite an autumn heatwave. I seem to be covered in Acne, which has never happened before, and people are scared of me, for some reason they're really scared of me.

Are you still coming to Australia or what!

Chris

"You are a dead meat!"

Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoa.
Looks like Chris is thoroughly screwed. Which means: "squeeze'em dry 'fore the pox makes'em croak" in Ladspeak.

I eagerly await for more begging in the next installment Very Happy

inx
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Really entertaining! clapping
Good work.
I hope she answers soon.

I.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Inx,

Welcome to eater, kiss normality goodbye Wink Indeed Rita gets back to both. Mind you the messages she sends don't QUITE match up. she tells the Nurse, she'll help:

Quote:
I have reccive message from chris and am now asking him where he is ok so stay intouch till he tell me where he is, ok

But she just wants more cashola outta Chris:

Quote:
Hello dear where are you now tell please and i will asure u to help me with that sum of 800usd only and i will surly come to u

Unfortunately, we've had our first fatality:

Quote:
Dear Ms Scammer,

Thank you for your prompt response. As you are probably aware, there is now a real sense of urgency about this matter. we have had our first fatality, which concerns the CSIRO greatly. This is normally a non fatal disease, however now that someone has died and the only symptoms we can find is the disease, the Australian Government is now deeply concerned about Chris's whereabouts.

We must get Chris under control, so that we can perform emergency cranial/Rectal Inversion Surgery in an effort to stem this illness, before more people die. Please ring us with Chris's whereabouts as soon as you find them

Sabrina

Let's see what she makes of that Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

inx
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:
Hi Inx,

Welcome to eater, kiss normality goodbye Wink

Thank you internationalchrysis! To be honest I did that long time ago Smile .

What makes me wonder about Gina is that she/he (?) is ignoring Sabrina calling him/her Ms Scammer Very Happy , do not deny that. Interesting Smile.

Off topic, thanks for the good movie suggestion. Watched it last night. Loved it.

I.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, no. I call her Ms Scammer in here to avoid leeting problems. I use her actual surname in the emails.

And yes, Normality is SO last millenium Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

inx
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:
No, no. I call her Ms Scammer in here to avoid leeting problems. I use her actual surname in the emails.

And yes, Normality is SO last millenium Wink

Ops, my bad. Embarassed Smile
Anyway, waiting for Gina to reply Smile .
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me too! but in the meantime, it's been a few hours. Time for Chris to get back in touch with rita:

Quote:
Rita,

I have to be careful, The Police seem to be looking for me for some reason. I am cold all the time, and I don't know why, but it warms my heart to see you're coming to Australia. Don't worry I'll give you whatever you spend once you get here.

I saw my face on TV last night, but I was outside a shop and it was on TV, it didn't say why. I'm staying in a flophouse in Urolagnia, in the old section, before the Docklands complex. Why do you ask?

I can't wait for you to get here finally Rita, I'm getting horny all the time now, though those acne spots seem to be everywhere (and I mean EVERYWHERE).

Chris

Surely that won't put her off having sex with him (much) Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic