SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Question on ethics

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Better to publish finished baits or current scams?

Publish as you go
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
Publish when done
34%
 34%  [ 10 ]
Never publish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 29

blip.block
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys, I'm pretty new here as a baiter but I've been reading your stuff for a while so I have a question for you. Do people mind if you blatantly rip off their scripts. There are a few lovely baits that I wanted to try my hand at and even though they are not word for word copies I have used major portions in my baits. I feel this helps me through the process of seeing what these lads are willing to do for a few bucks. I understand if each bait is somewhat akin to art and people would rather you make up your own stuff but I thought I would pose the question anyway.

Also, is it better to publish full baits on the "Publish your work here" forum or should we be publishing as we go along. I am not sure what heightens the entertainment value for our dear readers, perhaps it is completely relative. Let me know though since I have a few going on right now and if I should publish them enroute to the endgame then I happily will Very Happy
chickenbullet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I've used some ideas already from other baiters. But the most fun part is to create you're own story.
But it helps to start to bait with some ideas of others.
Everytime I answer a lad, after some minutes I say to myself : oh I should have done this and that,... You write it down and try it with the next lad.
This way my story is created and after some time you won't have to use other ideas.
Beware, every lad can react in a different way so sometimes your story needs to change but the main lines will always stay.
Just need to set up a goal and try to achieve it.

"Mr odu informed me that he has spent 3hrs on that site tring to answers asked but it came coming for such a long time."
----
Mr piet,in the first place,you are making me do things that i am not suppose to do --> nothing sexual Sad
----
you are wasting much time on this and i dont know what next to do --> really????
----
Longest bait : Over 2 months and done Sad
First phonecall : 03/03/2011
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think baiters mind if you use their ideas, in fact, I would consider it an honour if someone else could profit from it

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anything posted on here is essentially up for grabs. If someone posts photos or forms it would probably be polite if you asked permission first.

I like to publish as I go, but others prefer to publish complete baits. Just personal preference, I guess.

Good luck! Very Happy

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What Bluth said.

If a particular bait inspired you, go ahead and try your hand at the same idea. I think that no two baits will ever go the same way, because no two people will react the same to situations that arise. With that said, as soon as the bait deviates from the script you are following you might be surprised what new directions you decide to take it.

I like to publish as I go once I get one on the hook. I think it's fun for people to watch the story unfold.

Have fun!

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes my baits don't conclude the way I'd like, so personally I like to share on the move, so that people can see where I went right and maybe where I went wrong, the more we know as a group the better we're equipped.

Personally IMHO the me attitude is the attitude of a lad.

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

United we stand - there are fewer baiters than scammers, but by sharing information, baits and such, we have a bigger better effect than being islands alone.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As others said I think if it's posted it's up for grabs. I have borrowed ideas from other baiters in several of my baits. We learn from each other and it just makes us better at torturing the lads.

I recommend publishing as you go. I decided to publish one of my He@vy Electric1ty baits after the fact and it was a major pain in the ass. Plus as others mentioned it's fun to get people's insight as you go.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As with everyone else, I agree -- modalities are up for grabs. Eater baiters are the most kind and sharing people that I know. Not only can you use bits and pieces or whole chunks of modalities, but 99% of the time, they will help you with whatever you need -- if you just ask or PM them.

I do think that most documents, photos, etc posted by other baiters are usually free to be re-used and have done that a time or two myself. (We used one of jose's contracts, edited, for our Paga baits.) I do think it is polite to ask (if they are still around) -- especially if it is a photo of their lad or something that you want to reuse. But essentially, if it is posted on Eater, then it can be reused. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I figure if anything I share is used by others, I feel good about that. And as Dora said--everyone is helpful. I get some ideas for my baits from the posts here, and I share some of mine.

I personally don't publish my works that often, just when co-baiting or involved in a mass bait. And as Bravo95 said--we all learn from each other.

I do think that one should ask permission to use a tactic, if both baiters are dealing with a lad. For example, right now Morgain Le Fay and I are co-baiting an investment lad, and someone else here is also. I don't mind sharing information, but I I don't want our same tactic used, as it could kill our bait.

So far as ideas and scripts and craziness--I think unless someone specifically says don't use it,then it's public info and available for use.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pretty much what everyone else said - if members don't want something being used by other baiters, then they either need not publish until they are finished, obfuscate the name/modality being used or implicitly say so.

Everything else really is fair game.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
bigdaddy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, what everyone said. What makes us so succesful is that we share information. Just look at the Japanese crises scammer baits. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=199692&highlight= Those guys are killing tons of bank accounts. Keep sharing info. Unless someone does not want some info to be shared to save the bait, respect that. Other than that everthing else should be up for grabs. I like to share my on going baits as I like the advice.

Madam F**k you with your game ok and dont write to my email or l will track you down with FBI you play with me .

You are nothing but an idiot , You must die by motor accident by fooling with a man that is old enough to be your father .
soon you will writing from your grave .
IDIOT (Barrister after I closed his bank account)

Safari Ch4nt4l Posse-Accra, Ghana > Cotonou, Benin (Co-Bait with GnarlySpoof+psychicbait)
Closed lad accounts x 11 Easter Egg 2011

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Consensus! Very Happy Yes, if you publish something, it's free for the taking by anyone. And if I come up with something someone else likes, great! I've certainly 'borrowed' plenty from others.

As for when to post, I used to wait until a bait was done but if it's one of the rare really good baits I find it more fruitful to publish as I go. Sometimes it blows up in my face, but so far no one has taunted me for such failures. More often than not, I've gotten fantastic input that has helped direct my baits and make them even better.

Whatever you're comfortable with. That's the key.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Imitation Is The Best Form Of Flattery".
I used to worry about it but most baiters will love the fact that you are using their ideas.

As for publishing, I would advise publishing as you go.
I'm sitting on some very acceptable baits but I really can't be arsed to format them for publication (I normally give up half way).

I really should post them as they unfold. Smile

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

I wish I could train myself to publish as I go. But I don't. And I've got several baits that I'm sure others would love to read, but I don't have the time to try and sort it out and now and format.

The calls alone are enough to die for Smile

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When i see some bait that tickles my fancy i generally ask the baiter can I use their idea first, just because its the right thing to do Razz
and bend it for my own evil Wink

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no qualms with people grabbing stuff I've come up with if it helps their baits. So feel free to use anything I do that may be helpful. Smile

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can always give a little nod in the direction of a baiter whom you borrow modalities from when you publish. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is nothing wrong with using other baiter's ideas.
Afterall, that is why we are all here, to share ideas and to use those ideas to bait ourselfs.

Even though I straight bait, I still look through a few older baits to see if I can incorporate something new into my baits.

I personally don't care if someone takes a whole bunch of stuff from my baits, just as long as the end result is you wasting a scammer's time.

As for publishing, I update our site as and when I send or recieve an email.

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the publish-as-you-go method; however, I don't post about many of my baits, since they are primarily straight baits with no twists and turns. I do a lot of co-baiting and generally keep a log going of what we are doing so if we do want to publish we have something with all our emails, etc in it.

If anyone would like to see the log we use, click on the PM or EMAIL button and I will be glad to send you a copy. I usually keep it updated every day and it only takes a minute or 2 then I have everything I need for reference. It is done in a WORD table format which you can change up as needed.

When I post up about a bait I am doing, I am open to suggestions and comments, otherwise I don't post about them. I might comment on others baits about something I have done in a bait.

One of the things I like best about baiting is making the forms. I enjoy the research and creativity about making up forms. I think this goes back to my days in law and engineering offices. If a baiter wants a form for something, I am glad to do it since knowing that it will help waste a scammer's time.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm honored when someone uses something I posted here. Everything I use originated from something posted here by someone else to begin with...

guy nawaaa for you oooh
piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally, i've gained a brilliant "quick-fix" of enjoyment from the 'pieces' of bait that are frequentley published. (Cammy, I love you. Mal, you're a bastard but you're ok.)

They are frequentley not whole baits, but extracts. IE. sometimes it's great to watch a soap opera (life's highlights, without the boring bits) than a film like "The English Patient".

You would look good in Gold
Never use windows auto-fill again, use something much more secure like lastpass for free.

"I am a man of hing reputation." - Loan lad Billy Hord.
"don't even think of given me that crap that you are Deaf and dump or my line is cut off , i don't have a phone please don't.." - Loan lad Billy Hord. (Having been baited to hell)

Last edited by piecrust on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the publish-as-you-go method is the best way to do it - you can get very good input and ideas from other baiters. My "demonic bait" would not have been anywhere near as good without all the help I got (search for demons and Drysdale if you want to read that bait).

Only downside to publish as you go - be sure to leet key words so the mugu cannot google it.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I voted for publish when done... but unless it is REALLY funny and you need help, then publish as you go.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic