SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I need to know more about thailand!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr Zee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have ment someone on the net from thailand how i am pritty shore its not a scammer.. But still, i like to know more about thailand just to be shore in my own mind..
If there is anyone who has been to thailand recently and know's it well about the people and customs and culture , please contact me....

Closed lad accounts x1
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Thai *ladies* you meet on the internet, while mostly gorgeous, are after money.

Phillipinos are similar.

As soon as they ask for money you will know they are not exactly scammers, but not 100% risky free either.

Have fun, don't send money

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly, prostitution is a part of thailand's culture, when I was there on holiday, despite I was 15, they kept asking me on the street: you want girl tonigh? -No thank you. You want boy? -No! Aaahh, I know what you want, you want boy-girl... - Fuck you!!!

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Without any judging:
It is not the big deal in the poorer Asian countries that women are looking for western guys to marry. If they marry them because they fall in love on first sight... I don't know.
If the couples are happy together I cannot decide.
But that the support of the family at home with the money of the new parter/husband is at least part of the reason for searching a western guy is pretty obvious.

If one can live with that fact and is ready to invest in such a relationship, why not!
But I would be very careful... there are many of these relationships ending with broken hearts and one way trip to Asia for the Ex-Wife.

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Best thing to do is ask on www.scamwarners.com

Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Baitsamurai While I hear what you are saying, I would like to add that having been a military wife of a career USN military man, we knew many Pilipinas who were/are very wonderful people and not gold digging to come to the USA.

I have had other military friends who love Thailand and have married many some wonderful Thai women.

The bad relationships came come out of any country. And I have known two men who brought Russian brides to the USA, both of which ended in disaster, and one in death. Another friend had a "bride" come over from Belgium -- another big mistake.

I guess I am saying I hate to indict a whole country because of a few bad eggs. And even if I were dating in the USA today, I would hire a detective to have the suitor checked out, because there are some pretty bad eggs everywhere.

(stepping off soapbox)

So I would follow my heart whilst being judiciously cautious - and yes, check at scamwarners.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I assume you are talking about couples who met in RL.

I was talking about women from poor countries who are hunting for western guys on dating sites and signing up with Mail Order Bride Agencies.

I amnot talking about all asian women, I have met a few myself when I was travelling through asia and I know that there are as much descent girls there as in every other country - but if you got contacted on a dating site you should be careful if the person (male or female) is coming from a poor country. And of course even such a relationship can be based on true love.

sorry, if my message was not clear enough.

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

warning derailment possibility:

I have never understood marriage agencies, I really don't get the point.

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am going to be living in Thailand for a short period in the near future.

From what I have gathered, there are many different groups of people with many different backgrounds. There are many languages spoken, too. Like on the border with Myanmar, there is Thai, Burmese, Karen and Mon. So, if you want to know more about the person, you really have to ask her about her own culture and background. Not everyone in the same countries have the same beliefs/backgrounds/religious upbringing, etc. So, it's best to try to find out where the person is - and then google that location and get the history of that location and what's going on now. And if you want to know about the person's individual beliefs and values, then you have to ask that person.

Now with all that said - make sure you aren't being scammed, too.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

If you are into martial arts, I would recommend to join a muay thai club there, you will learn it in a way you won't find anywhere else

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
amen. - reverend
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For information about any given country, you can always check the CIA Factbook on it. (Yes, I'm serious - google and ye shall find!)

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jim Morrison wrote:
Quote:

If you are into martial arts, I would recommend to join a muay thai club there, you will learn it in a way you won't find anywhere else

I second that. My master was schooled there, and a firm believer of the Thai system. Good times Very Happy

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What ever you do, don't be talked into buying a house with your new potential partner. A friend of mine went over, and found himself surprisingly irresistible to the ladies (very surprising, if you knew him).

He soon had a relative stunner wanting to live with him, just one problem - non Thai nationals cannot own property, so 'their' house had to be bought with only her name on the deeds.

You can probably guess what happened next. He is now back here, poorer and wiser.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah you're all cynics. Eliza's right - nationality doesn't define a person, the person does. Except the French. They're all bastards.

Purple Flower
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I happen to have no problems with the French. I do have problems with people bagging the French for cowardice because they are not cowards.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chavs are all no goodniks! And yes I see them as a nation unto themselves.

"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

despite the typical jokes: " in WWII, french tanks had 1 gear forward and 5 gears backwards to flee, but then the nazis caught them form behind..."

they are one of the few european nations who have protested against everyone paying the baker's crysis...

amen. - reverend
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was an Italian joke until the 1990s.

BTW, what was wrong with the bakers?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If this turns into a 'stereotype a nationality here' thread, it'll get locked.

The Op asked about Thailand.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry about that.

Sand Timer x 7
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry didn't mean any harm.

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
BTW, what was wrong with the bakers?

sorry, bankers, the french have gone like nine times on strike to protest against the cut backs, other nations have done nothing

amen. - reverend
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My bad. Embarassed

Purple Flower
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only thing I know about about Thailand is I can't say Bangkok without laughing. I do have a friend that meet a Philipino women online moved her to Florida and is probably the most happily married guy I know.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it just me or has no one even attempted to address the OP's question Laughing

@Dr Zee - Knowing more about a country or culture is NOT an efficient way to determine if you are in contact with a scammer. There are thieves in every country. If you want to know if you are in contact with a scammer or not then the same rules apply. Is the person asking for money?

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic